Vidya Anger/Cancer thread

Post videogame related stuff that makes you fucking angry or tickles your autism

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44266/?
youtube.com/watch?v=WKyJZ0Nd2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=EaZTShiL06s
youtube.com/watch?v=xtBCzENlzc4
youtube.com/watch?v=39loLYFjfPM
archive.fo/EJG6u
exhentai.org/g/883313/4d1b833f05/
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/dd12rpy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, he's right. Halo 4 and 5 were made for muh CoD audience.

This isn't even worth popping a vein over.

Normalfags make me angry

So was Reach
And Halo 2 was shit

Same but if they keep to their normalfag shit like cod or halo it's fine.

At least reach didn't have sprinting as a default and iron sights.

Is that why every game wanted to be CoD after 2009 until 2012?
At least shitty Halo clones kept to their genre and didn't become every big release that made money.

Neither did Halo 4

Yes it did? Everyone could sprint regardless of armor ability and every weapon had iron sights.

Naw, only shit, creatively bankrupt ones.

"Oh boy Xenoblade Chronicles was my favorite game made by nintendo since twilight princess!"

"Koei Tecmo is making Neptunia series now? They should stop stealing NIS's thunder!"

"I don't know where you get these ideas from, Bethesda made Fallout New Vegas, it says so right on the box!"

I hate how the map in this game features a bunch of locations from previous games in the series as part of the same landmass, even though most of them were originally from totally disconnected islands. Like, learn your damn lore, Bioware.

FEMALE STREAMERS
GOD DAMNIT FUCK YOU GET OFF MY RS

Why are they playing Runescape, isn't there something more game of the month to milk?

it's not 2006 anymore, time to let go and stop supporting the same kikes that killed it

Halo 4 has sprint but no ironsights

Every big AAA game after 2009 tried to be CoD or had CoD tier design or influence on it.

I miss Justin TV and watching Cloud8745 play I Wanna Be the Guy.

I buy games

Runescape is good though

People watching long ass streams of faggots playing classic videogames instead of playing the game themselves never ceases to make me angry.

It's not exactly vidya but it's Holla Forums related: Liru has four ears. A set of wolf ears and a set of human ears. What a lazy design.

What about centaurs, where the fuck are their organs?

In the horse part, the human part is entirely muscle and nerves

same problem I have with faggots who watch game play videos and say "yeah the game is shit."

Stop

Who are you quoting?
It was most definitely bad already in 2009.

You can tell a lot about a game just by looking at it a lot of times tho.

I can kind of get behind that. I don't care about the girls as much as I just wish there were more recurring characters besides Looker, Cynthia, and Oak.
But it's also a trend with Game Freak to include super awesome ideas and gameplay elements that never return after they're shown off for the first time. That one gets me.

Oh, I know.
The "ANGRY VIDEO GAMER GRRR" shtick.

The best girls in pokemon games appear in every subsequent game

this isn't halfchan you fucking faggots

Would you prefer rape threads?

haha no

Based Gamefreak

Whats your point?
I've never been there for more than 2 minutes in my life.
I started browsing imageboards here and I've been angry and bitter way before I knew about this board.

e-sports in general

Took my friends from a bunch of cool guys that liked to fuck around on TF2 custom servers doing really impractical shit to them all comparing each other's ratings all the time and attempting to create a hierarchical group dynamic based on fake ratings in a video game.

Dont forget the inclusion of Red for that always important gen I pandering.

The new Mario Kart

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44266/?

Sauce?
Saucenao shows nothing.

Complete bullshit.
I have autism and my reflexes are crap.
I do have telekinesis though, so I can read minds.

fresh OC.

OP's image is maddening because the guy is implying that Gun Game came from CoD when it's actually from CS.

For their defence you can do something else while watching it.

All these remakes, remasters, and enhanced editions coming out. Seems like a cashgrab where all they're going for is nostalgia.

those comments are amazing

There's nothing wrong with the GE its better than trying to buy some shit in Falador for a half a fucking hour. Deadman mode seasonal didn't have the GE until recently so I just had to experience that bullshit again just a few months ago. It was shit

I cant fucking breathe

this is what it feels like when you find an old coin in the dirt

All of these girls are average-to-repulsive.. Especially the first and fourth images. Those girls are fucking nasty looking.

you forgot about bones faggot, now I'm imagining centaur running with human half flopping in the wind

Isn't 8ch the dark souls of imageboards?

How would they know?
I'd argue most are 7th Gen consolefags whose first experience with Gun Game was Black Ops.
I remember a post a year back when Black Cocks 3 was released that was exactly that.

I'll tell you which trend has been going for a decade now (more than that, actually, but I'd say EVERYONE does it for the past 10years or so) that rustle my jimmies in ways that no other retard has been rustled before.

Self conscious humor

You know the joke. It has been done a thousand times. Youtuber "acts", but his performance is intentionally awkward. He glances at the camera. There's an attempt of a joke, with a very obvious (and very bad) punchline, but our "actor" feels teh need to point out the punchline anyways.

And it's plaguing all contend, even shit that I like. Red Letter Media has something that I like to call "actual content". You know, the bit of a video in which they actually talk about the piece of media in the title of the video. But god damn, my jpeptic ulcer screams in rage every time I try to watch their bits of content at the beggining and end of a video. Almost every joke goes like this:

Then I press L a few times, untill they start talking about the movie.

How long can you last Holla Forums ?

that wasn't made for you and you shouldn't be watching it. that cringe inducing editing entertains children up to perhaps around 16 years but it's probably most popular with audiences of around 12-14 year olds. what you gonna do, kids wanna be cool and a way to be cool nowadays is to know all the maymays. at least they aren't poisoning themselves with cigarettes as much.

fuck

off

how does food fly , straight into his mouth

Yeah it's true, I'm 20 and grew up with the PS2 and Wii.

Gaming's uptick in popularity is what pisses me off. I want to go back to the days when it was considered a niche hobby, and not infested by normalfags and fucking Hollywood celebrities and businessmen who turned it into another corporate cash cow.

How naive I was back then

I remember talking about this before GTA:SA came out, I don't remember where but I read somewhere that it was going to include this and me and my friends were really hyped for the game. They should have included this instead of making that shitload of empty land in GTA V

pls dont breed

This is more of a net loss than a net gain.

What kind of shitty magazine did you buy?
The one I used to bought, was at least insightful and didn't pull shit out of their ass, even though they bloated review scores.

Still, they gave out actual good vidya included with the magazine.
They actually included both Fallout games to celebrate the third installment.

Mate, we're all ignorant first before finding out how bad things are.
We are conditioned by media exactly for that.

This is why I love Yakuza/Shenmue, I mean you can't go inside every single place but at least the world feels alive. I would love to play a new GTA with a small but highly detailed map about the size of Vice City, of course that most buildings should remain locked during a mission or it would break the game.

Why?
Retreating to an establishment while being chased by cops/thugs and having non scripted gunfights with lots of civs while going out the back door would be the greatest shit ever.

My main gripe with GTAIV besides it being a shitty boring game with good writing was that shit like that wasn't avaiable outside main missions or weren't marked.
Too fucking scripted

thank grorious Genzo

I had just come to terms with it too. Then this shit happens and it's like the wound reopened just to get salt thrown in it. I'm not sure if I'll ever not be mad about this.

Thanks for another one OP

Meant user

Ever listened to an autist whine for 20 minutes about how it's impossible to beat the original Zelda without Gamefaqs?

To be fair sprint as a feature was planned back in Halo 2. You also have to remember that Bungie never executed a lot of their ideas in the game it was planned for.

FOUR
HOURS

I hate everything about this game.

EVERYTHING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What? That's retarded, I finished it for the first time on one sitting the other day with my PSP without using any guides.

This massive shilling. Comments where a mistake.

Looks like it's time to dump.

At least the music was bumpin'

And I did the same when I was eight years old, but apparently it would have been a better game if it had more helpful NPCs like Skyrim. I'm not being facetious, that's a point in the video

Don't even know where to start with this one

Are you fucking serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKyJZ0Nd2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=EaZTShiL06s
youtube.com/watch?v=xtBCzENlzc4
youtube.com/watch?v=39loLYFjfPM

are they even trying anymore?

I think I get angrier every time I read that Dragons Crown one.

wrong file
plz no bully

So much rage. The "2D graphics are inherenetly bad", the "boss fights are dumb", the "get good is bad because Polygon got caught being unable to play games for shit".
But that fucking dumb cunt in pic 4 dinging a point for poor grammar in the achievement name? "Consult an FAQ already" is grammatically correct.
With an initialism, you're pronouncing the letter, and the a or an preceding depends on the first sound made by the following word, not the letter itself. In this case, F is pronounced "eff", as in "eff aye cue", meaning the use of an is correct. The dumb bitch doubled down on stupid and revealed that not only can she not play games, she can't even write.
That makes her the perfect candidate for gaming journalism.

Final post for now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(checked)
here perfectly captures my expression. Granted, they were both not the best of their series, but to call them dated and horrible crosses a line I did not even knew it existed.

i say fak

no bully>>12247472

wtf? The manual tells you where the first two dungeons are and what everything does, if you need a guide after that you suck at games.

You ruined my day, nigger.

I guess you what is going to happen next, right?

(checked)
(checked as well)
Whoopsies

Is that a fucking radiator behind pc?

I honestly think that most of the people who criticise old games on YouTube don't realise that games used to come with paper manuals that were actually important.

stop harassing me misogynist

I don't get it.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

This isn't what i think it is right?
Please tell me it isn't

WHAT?

Rage/Autism/Feels/Cancer threads are the Holla Forums experience. Even /420/'s Holla Forums had rage threads- - despite never going anywhere.

People are still salty about that and it makes me smile.

Classic.

Either: newfags, or yes, it fucking is

Now that, THAT was a fucking horrible story

Post more like these

What am I supposed to be looking at?
Broken Loss?
Some OCD shit?

Day of the rake soon

you're better off not knowing
even if you know you're better off not being reminded

Devirginize me user, let it rip
Tell me outright

I couldn't figure it out until reading this post, then it all came rushing back to me.
Fuck.

Don't care. My brain is too full of shit to remember every single one.

I only have a few ANGERY caps, but more feely-funny ones. Also, I bet you, they don't even know Doublemint Dave&Mark the Mintman, An alcohol, Dickblender, King of Holla Forums, Artichokie, Pineapple man (two of my favorites) or He was destroyed.

I dont see the problem here, Call of Duty 4 was the first FPS afterall

Thinking about it, I can't recall a single time it was posted and someone explained it.
It was the kind of thing you don't want to see again, and newfags don't need to know.

Was King of Holla Forums that retard who took MDMA he found in the gutter, then we all thought died? Good times.

Fucking found it.

Also

How the fuck do people manage this shit?

Also, found these gems.

WHY WOULD YOU POST IT

WHY

NIGGER

OH, NOW I REMEMBER

If you call him the king, I don't mind. I actually mean naked morning-star chainmail dad and handcollecting mom.

Fag.

Oh, that one was better.
I only think the MDMA guy was called the king by Hotwheels, no one else called him that.
Too bad he didn't die, his autism lived on.

Someone explain

Huh, this shit has been reposted for years now.
I guess this shit was the bomb on Holla Forums.

It's a circlejerk meme to find newfags, friendo.

theyre not drawn like that on the show for the most part though… well, i can only speak for my waifu misty.

And it seems we found them.

I'm not angry, but very confused.

Yeah the first pic fucked up by breaking it down into two on the bottom. Yeah its' two replies but it's one big pink thing.

Found some cringe thread bait!

Is that a Lieutenant Surge cosplay in the first picture?

That Ys image. Jesus.

I think I' m gonna stop here.
I'm going to be in this folder for the rest of the fucking day.

you'd think after seeing that for the hundredth time it wouldn't keep making me so angry.

you'd be wrong

The point is that Gun Game was in Counter Strike long before it was in CoD

Honestly, the last one is more irritating.

nah, the last one just sounds like shitposting, I say stupid shit like that all the time.

I didn't need to remember this today.

That last one made me feel nauseous.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

More of these?

People took games seriously?

Ah, so it was that? Why are you all overreacting over a fake story?

Laptop story is pussy shit compared to this.

The worst one is the Argentinian Spic who almost got cucked.
and then goes back to the crazy bitch

Can you post it? It sounds familiar but I just need to jog my memory.

I don't have it anymore after my HDD fried.
But it was an Argentinian fag from Hispachan that found a crazy bitch that only wanted to have sex with him via threeway with a male friend after months of handholding and mutual masturbation.
He was essentially blue balled

Faggot manned up and told her to fuckoff via SMS which he posted.

Sometime later he went back to Hispachan where he usually posted and the retarded spics told him that he was wasting pussy and ti go back like a beta normalfag cuck, he fucking did after a mutual apology.

I wish I could fucking find it

Well this is pretty fucking disgusting.

This one? We're getting pretty far outside the range of vidya, though.

Does someone have the screen cap of "mam your husband was killed by an alcohol", because I cannot find it anymore in my folder.

second one

hold me.

'fam I'm about to give up on this folder
I was a dumb nigger and I eat cocks.

you saucy bitch

Was

If you hate community interaction. GE is immensely more convenient but with its introduction much of the soul of RS died.

It was actually from a board in here, and they said they only did it ironically or some shit. Needless to say it's full of retards

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

What is GamerGate doing.

Nothing, you know that.

You some kind of shill ?
GamerGate is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
They did it, they saved ethics in bideo james journalism !!!
YAY !

nothing makes me quite as angry as forced-walking segments and other forms of in-game exposition that can't be skipped

What the fuck is this?

It's fucking chilling how on-the-nose these are. Jewtube actively silencing dissenting opinions by reducing their exposure, alongside other major media outlets following suit.

That's not a negro.

Looks like one to me.

Nothing. Nothing at all.
They missed their chance to strike for massive damage a long time ago.
They fell victim to the tone police and then went massively off topic trying to not offend every tranny on the internet.

If it was a dude who did such an, and I hate using the word due to retards, epically shit job animating- - There would be no qualms about anyone calling him out endlessly, but since it's an 100% bonified, Real Woman™ – Nope, gotta protect her!

You want equality? Then that's how you start. Bitch at people for doing a shit job equally.

Actually, no, you're right, I see it now. The lips are too thin. Never mind.

Are you retarded?

Not it, but pretty good

Fucking horrifying, isn't it?
Kojima was trying to warn us, too.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Kojima drank the koolaid ever since he started meeting Hollywood jews around the time of MGSVs announcement and has never been the same. I wonder if he was SNATCHED.

Son, I just might be.
I just spent what feels like an eternity digging through shitty images and screencaps.
I can honestly tell that between 2010 and 2014, I had no control in my life.

I can't wake up anymore. My entire time on the internet during that period was reactions, macros , shitposting and being an absolute faggot in online games.

We need to do something.
I'm tired of letting this industry fall.
Please, we are the last bastion of hope.

Or maybe Kojima was always a hack and never wrote anything by himself that was actually good.

Did I fucking asked you? Nope, so keep quiet mister. ;)

There's nothing wrong about being bad at videogames. It's just a stupid hobby.

Pajeets are the most autistic race ever when it comes to women.

Polygon shill pls go

When you want to drag everyone else down to your level it's especially bad. And blaming anyone but yourself for being bad at something is sickening enough already.

The only good thing about Runescape was the music.
Sometimes when looking for a song in .mid format all I can find is that fucking cancerous mp3 to midi bullshit.

I went there just now with the sole purpose of seeing whether or not you're right, and I found this.

user was pretty on point for quite a few predictions.
The part about comic books not working was way off, comic books are literally cuck propaganda now, but he was certianly right about vidya,they got conquered fast as fuck.

He is also spot on about board quality, which I think speaks to the overall quality of people that our society is producing in general.
Example this thread its literally a /cuteboys/ thread on Holla Forums, its a bunch of homo talking about how much they want to gargle each others cocks.
This is the same shit that killed 4/v/, threads turned into nothing but "IM SO GAY EVERY ONE LOOK AT ME SUCK ALL THESE COCKS" then the people who actually wanted to discuss vidya got pissed and demanded something because ever thread devolved into gay shit, we got generals,then we got /vg/ and well we all know what happened from there eventually.

I would post that image of the TL;DR on Oversocialization as described by Ted Kascinzki but I dont no where the hell I saved it.

Half the threads on this board are already generals, mate.

I'm just not sure if just board quality is declining or if this is society as a whole getting more gay, and producing retards who think you need to sit in one camp or the other, and attention whoring retards etc.

Literal faggots. We need some sort of purge to clean the board up.
Find it! That sounds like something I'd want to read.

How the fuck can a person not beat Zelda without GameFAQs? Have they tried playing the fucking game the way it was intended? exploring? trying candles on various bushes and bombs on every rock wall? I beat that shit no problem when I was a kid and to this day I can still beat it from memory without dying once. Fuck these whiny numale beta assholes. They need to get the fuck out of my hobby.

I'm taking the next boat to endchan

user, migrating isn't a solution, I mean isn't Holla Forums proof of that?

Remember that one southpark episode where everyone became "metrosexual"? it's like that but a bit less and much more widespread. Everyone in the media is so intent on showing how "diverse" they are that they're willing to throw quality and integrety under the bus to do so. Just look at games like ME.

This. Leaving behind an infestation just leaves a trail to their new home. You need to exterminate a pest problem.

Are you just gonna keep running away?

Just read "Industrial Society and It's Future". Its short enough.
Ted was literally a genius, he was accepted into some top college at young age because he was a mathematical genius. But threw it all away, top positions in some academia because he saw the world was irrevocably fucked. It's a shame that he never got to do more concise writing because Industrial Society was written as he was playing games with the FBI and detonating bombs across the United States.

Shifting the blame is pretty bad, sure. I'm talking about the general idea of being bad at games. It's just a hobby, and not a very useful one at that. Even being good at sports is more useful in life.

Shill really has lost all meaning

When you're a "journalist" they really are one in the same. And that still doesn't change that it's trying to lower the bar instead.

Jews made the concept of single parents and easy divorces something to be accepted. Since people stopped living in small communities with decent families a while back, COMPLETE SHITS of people have been the result, turning into whores and betards. I got into a row with some chucklefucks when I said I liked it better when a character just happened to be gay, in addition to being an actual (fictional) person, instead of just being their label, and some cunt started shrieking about how heterosexual (read: normal) people went around "announcing" their sexual preference by talking about their children. Holy shit, being proud of your children has to be prefixed with a trigger warning?

These people need to be set on fire.

Yeah that's different. If you're a game journalist you're supposed to be an expert. Why should anyone read you otherwise? They have no excuse there

It's like threads can only be either generals for shit games or barely vidya-related "What are some games where X" shitposts.

WHY DID YOU REMIND ME?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I FUCKING HATE REDDITORS

What's the story behind the last one? I can infer some things but I'd rather not post and be wrong.

guy finds an xbox dev computer, wipes the hard drive and makes it a case for le ebin mustard race.

oh god was that the same one where he ignored all the interesting shit that was on it because it was intended for consoles?

Well fuck that's awful.

I don't think so, he just absent mindedly wiped it and then when he got blasted for it he claimed that because it was consoles nothing of value was lost and a whole bunch of other shit.

archive.fo/EJG6u

His dad bought an Alpha Tower at a garage sale, which are super rare and less than 100 were made, so when the fag was building his PC, he thought he'd get a lot of karma by gutting it and use the chassis. Now that's just awfully silly, but the real pisser is that he put all the gutted parts on carpet and then wiped the hard drive because he thought it was empty when it quite possibly held some insights into Xbox emulation.

that's probably what i'm thinking of

particularly upsetting, even if it didn't assist emulation whatever was on it woulda been interesting regarding game development in general

I should also mention that the computer he build cost probably around $500 as it has an i3 and 1050 Ti. He also blamed everyone else for not responding to a Reddit post his father made about it years ago.

Don't forget the "You're either in the Holla Forums camp or Holla Forums camp" bullshit that derails half of the threads on ehre.

Technology illiterate people can at least be amusing.
I once overheard a worker at a small brick and mortar vidya store tell a customer that PS3 games have better graphics than their 360 counterparts because PS3 has "Blu-Ray graphics" while the 360 only has "DVD graphics". And the PC version can look the best, sure, but only if you have a NASA computer bought for 10 000 dollars.

Pretty sure that mod is taking the piss considering the various autism super powers. An autist would suck at reloading a weapon because of poor motor skills.
Typical autists suck at video games, I have an autistic relative, he's an adult now, he sucks at the Lego games. And just look at someone like Chris.

all he did was draw a meme character from a spergout group though

Only way to go for maintaining holistic site health (beyond just this board) is to eliminate all gays. No exceptions, no "allied" faggots like milo-lovers or whatever.

Fucking faggots are cancer everywhere they go. Drown 'em in bogs if you must be a heathen, I'll be crucifying or stoning them.

The issue was off-topic shitposting though that catches on, not necessarily the gay stuff. I will agree that it's certainly annoying but I feel that off-topic faggotry being allowed for the sake of 'm-muh culture' or because of stupid reasons like "it's been around forever" just encourages people to post off-topic garbage just like the gay meme.

Take Holla Forums and Holla Forums's 'us vs them' mentality and the attention whoring garbage like rob threads or 4am threads and you can see that no, the issue is not just faggots, but off-topic cancer as a whole.

I'll say something controversial too and stand by it – gamergate is part of the issue too, it's barely even videogames anymore, just the 'sjw' meme stuff. Gamergate hasn't even done anything notable for the past year and a half for crying out loud.

God knows it would improve the furry community.

how many furries do you know

None other than myself, but I don't go to /fur/ nor do I find any western furshit hot, it just seems that the majority of furries who go around proudly shitting places up are gay

I've known a lot of heterosexual furries who try to start furry families and complain when their children don't wanna be furries.

Texas sucks.

That's the last place I would've expected furries to be, are you in Austin?

Post more

This thread is basically a gay ERP thrad, too.

That's because gamergate has always been a circlejerk

I REMEMBER THAT THREAD

At the very least that guy that did the God Hand review got called out on some of shit by another staff member. Not that it absolves IGN, of course, but still humorous.

Also, not quite as stupid a review as that God Hand 3/10 Awful one, but It still annoys me that they felt Shadow Hearts warranted a 5/10, while Final Fantasy X was a 9.5/10 as if it was half a degree from being a perfect game. I don't like to call "shill" without proof, but I'd wager Square had a LOT more money to throw around than Midway did as far as promoting those two games.

I still remember those "why the Git Gud mentality needs to die" articles a bunch of places pumped out almost immediately after that one journo completely failed at playing nuDoom properly.

Not him, and no, I don't live in Austin. There's very few of them here, but they try to make their presence know by doing stuff like showing up at anime conventions. Apparently the owner of one of the biggest comic book stores in my town is one.

exhentai.org/g/883313/4d1b833f05/

They aren't even trying to hide that they dicked us over with how they handled COX are they?

That doesn't make any sense either since last I checked gay couples could adopt.

So she knows that gays don't produce anything by being a thing to the point that she considers adopters non-existant. that's plain hatred of children.

You don't belong on imageboards and you never will.

user I just fapped a little bit ago…fuck you

You think you know what it means to be cucked?

Women are fucking evil, guy seemed like he treated her really well too, should of dumped her ass on the first red flag and just forgot about it but hell I know how it feels when you grow so attached to someone like that and they treat you like shit.

The only streamer I watch.

I ain`t reading all that, seems like your average abusive relationship for what I could gather, not really that interesting

fucking flags they don`t change if you don`t post without one first

While on the topic of hipster shits.

The part where he said she hated her parents made it all click for me. Clearly has daddy issues.

Agreed, blaming the gays is like blaming one small tumor for cancer when the body is completely riddled with other tumors and several different types of cancer

I would have told the bitch to get the fuck out of my house the moment she told me she banged the dude. Oh well, at least he eventually walked away from the situation. Alternatively, OP could have just went to the dude's wife with incriminating pictures and hope that's enough to give him some comeuppance. Either that or, since the girl looks to be underage, go to the police with said photographic evidence.

No matter how you slice it, though, that shit is rage inducing.

Only faggots hate comics.

Are you a faggot, user?

Or one of the people in that thread could have.

I didn't make the screencap but i remember that thread, we actually managed to recover her name. Nothing really came of it though, even though i recall someone actually finding the guy who fucked her.

Does anyone have that screencap of the guy who got cucked by his own father?

There was also only something like 30 total in the world.

Why do I feel like these hipster faggots were trying to rip off an Utatte style and absolutely butchered it?

You're not fooling anyone shlomo.

Sometimes at night I feel lonely when I realize I've never had a gf. Posts like this remind me that having a gf isn't really that important anyway.

I remember that when it was first posted. Sad to say but the OP was more than a faggot that day. He was a cuck.

No that was some other idiot

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/dd12rpy/

If you're not planning on having children, you don't need a GF. It's up to you to decide whether it's worth it.

what an asshole.

excuse me what do you mean serious mental defect. DEFECT? buddy my mind is a machine. autism isn't a mental illness, its the next stage of human evolution. we the autistic will rise from the ashes of human society. only a complete and utter fool, a waste of oxygen, food and brain cells would say that being autistic is a disadvantage. those with autism are proven to be more intelligent have faster responses and reflex, strength and understanding of coding, maths you name it

Who's going to make sure your shoes are side by side right where they belong and make you your exactly 11 chicken nuggets arranged exactly right with exactly 3 packets of sauce, with the corners pre-torn when everyone else is gone?

when we inherit our rightful throne we will have the lowly neurotypicals cater to our every needs. My superior intellect is squandered making sure my stack of papers are neatly squared or making sure everything in my mothers house is perfectly level. No more good boy points or chore tallies, we will finally get the respect we deserve!

I think the main flaw in this plan is when they make eye contact with you when they bring you things.

y-you too…

How long was that 13-year-old boy stuck in a chimney for?

That keyboard is fucking cancer.

As if when a game is made the designer only think about its perception and design secretly shitty mechanics they know people will like. Only to laugh because the people that like them dont know it is secretly shit. Now that is some high level autism logic.

>Playing Dota

Oh, how I wish WC3 wasn't full of map hackers.

also if any of you faggots playing this cancer addiction want to know why ChiLongQua hates 4ks so much. It's this shit right here.

Angry Joe has been dead to me ever since he cucked out for Anita.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Existential anger. I wrote for a blog with that guy almost a decade ago. It was a small blog that only paid in occasional review copies of mediocre games. Reading EGM in the early 2000s was what made me want to write about games in the first place. Now he goes on to work there and give Titanfall a 10, and according to his LinkedIn he's now working for Atlus. Another guy who wrote for that site now works for Microsoft. Meanwhile I'm unemployed and spending the day reading a board full of people ten years younger than me. I guess it's just as well, because I don't know if I could stomach having anything to do with the industry at this point.

What fags

I don't care if I get called a newfag I just want to know what the fuck it is.

I would imagine the Brain is in the human half.
I also like to think that they have two hearts, one human, one horse