Chairs

What chair do you use to game? My kitchen chair with added padding just isn't doing it for me anymore. Tempted to grab something cheap from an office supply chain but I can't find any actual opinions of their chairs online. Has anyone had any luck in the $100-200 range new? Not looking for high end or pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

ambientefurniture.com/products/dining-room/chairs/phillips-seatbelt-chair
staples.com/Staples-Siddons-Managers-Chair-Black/product_449525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a fag

Garden variety

I got this bad boy from staples, I paid a good $80 USD for it during a fall sale. Best chair I've had for prolonged use. Since it's got a meshed bottom its got good air flow and keeps my ass from sweating from prolonged sitting. Before that I had one of those faux leather chairs. While they are comfy for the first couple of hours, my ass would sweat profusely if I sat on it for more than 1 hour.

Don't fall for the racing/gaming chair meme. I'm looking at you DX racer.

A used Steelcase Leap. If you live in a fairly well populated area you can usually find these for arpund 2-300 bucks from office furniture warehouses. Beats the everloving shit out of gaymer chairs

This chair is shit

What's the best chair to sit on while a cute boy bounces on your cock as you play videogames

A nice big couch

Thank you massah

Simply Electrifying.

If you left the fucking house for an hour you could go to the store and try them out and form your own opinion of their comfort

I am a chair killer. I'm decently fat, but more importantly I have incredibly bad posture and sitting habits. I need a chair that is made out of adamantium or something.

The last chair I had was mesh back/cushion. It was great since it was really breathable, but I stressed a single portion of it too hard with bad posture and broke it. Pic related, minus the stupid headrest thing.

Casual's.

Are you me? We even have the same chair.

Maybe it's just a shit chair?

An old La-Z-Boy recliner in front of desk; keyboard tray rolls out over my lap.

Those merchants selling you office chairs made of hard plastic with minimal padding while boasting about "comfort" & "durability" are lying to you.

Nah, this chair doesn't and hasn't broken. Previous chairs have. At least for me. I lean back a lot.

It was probably just my terrible posture, but the left back supporting frame thing snapped for me. I tend to sit leaning all my upper body weight solely on the left side of a chairs back. Avoid that, I guess.

I'm pretty fucking fat and I've been using the same computer chair for 7 years. There are chairs that hold up.

Lay of the fatty foods then, sugar tits

Lay off this!

*unzips dick*

The layers of fat are covering it

Enjoy your punctured rectums and the emergency responders laughing when they find your filthy rotting boddies with a metal pole up your ass and anime on the screen.

Stop bullying that poor chair and get /fit/, you fat fuck.

The only thing that'll be covering it soon enough is your anal folds as I ram it in at 9999999999999999 times the speed of light.

stop namefagging

Post your /fit/ bod with timestamp or you're a hypocrite faggot

how the fuck do you even break chairs? I'm fat as fuck and I use the cheapest chairs ever, never once had a chair break. The chair i'm using now cost 50 bucks, zero supports on the back and I lean against that shit all the time.

the only way I could conceive this is if you're a 400 pound hacker.

Cardboard boxes moulded into the shape of my arse master race

found it

Implying you can handle me, malchik.

The armrest gets on the way of my fapping habits

This may sound retarded but is there a chair with something like seat belts to help your posture?

ambientefurniture.com/products/dining-room/chairs/phillips-seatbelt-chair

That's what I thought faggot

There is no such thing, you fatfuck

t.fatfuck

I'm sorry fatso but you're going to have to find something else to jack off to.

I roll up my desktop and TV next to my bed and use it for everything. It's max comfy. I can lay down or sit up at my leisure.

All of my computer chairs have become super uncomfortable after a year, but I guess that's to be expected from cheapo chairs. How do you find chairs that stay comfy after being used for so long?

Surely sitting up without a backrest fucks your posture?

come on now

Unironically cardboard chairs are really effective if you know even a little bit of structure/architecture. But I always use whatever chair I can get for free, or for less than $25.

Might go for mesh then, thanks.

I know someone who did exactly that. It's a good chair but he still complains that it gets uncomfortable after long periods of time. If even a high end chair can't beat a couch when it comes to comfort, I may as well get a new chair for half the cost of the steelcase

Or not.

You can't be serious.

I am serious. I learned how to make cardboard chairs back in college. You can purchase nicer cardboard if you're really into it, but I find it works just as well taking stuff that's going to be disposed and cleaning it. Cardboard tends to conform really nicely to your butt when you sit on it, which is a huge plus in the long run, even if it isn't as comfortable when you first start using it. You can also customize the chair however you like and to your size. With some effort you can even make cup-holders and leg rests.

Interesting. I'd spend too much time and money if I tried it though and end up with a piece of shit.

staples.com/Staples-Siddons-Managers-Chair-Black/product_449525

Cheap as fuck, comfy as fuck, will last for 10+ years.

Speaking from experience?

Does it recline easily under the desk or would it need to be repositioned?

Yes, it's basically the newer version of my current chair that I got just after 9/11. One of my friends who is morbidly obese bought that newer one on my recommendation a few years ago and he hasn't killed it yet, and mine is still going strong except for the back being all ripped up from cats.

How often do you use it? I'm a NEET shitter, so I'm in mine more often than not. If it's as good as you say, 70 bucks off makes it pretty tempting.

This is what I use. Keeps my back nice and straight, but my ass hurts after a couple of hours so I have to get up and walk for a bit. It's a win in a way, I guess.

I've been a NEET for the last decade, and I'm playing vidya in it whenever I'm not lifting, eating, sleeping, or showering

I've recently broken two different chairs just from sitting on them. They just were pretty shitty chairs.
t. 120 pound boi

It's like you actively enjoy being uncomfortable.

Sure, but my desk is 29.5" in depth. There's a lot of room under there.

Mew

Adding pressure.

what did he mean by this

I have a vag