(((Steam))) is giving away Chivalry for free

store.steampowered.com/app/219640/?snr=1_550_552&newsId=28406

Game is being given away for free today. Download it now and it's on your account forever.

Also Chivalry thread

is it still shit?

Oh yes

Nice try sheckleberg

i bet

Still better than Deadliest Warrior.
Oh god, I don't really want to trust them after said disaster's balance issues.

it's literally a free game as long as you have steam on your pc

If you don't like it you can just uninstall it, in what world would a kike do that?

I wonder

explain

I beta tested their new game gave it all 1 out of 5's on the survey.

Eh, this game would be fun if it were populated.

The only good part is the DLC where you can have battles of shit like Pirates vs Ninjas vs Samurais

Beyblade simulator.

Isn´t that the entire point of the DLC?

Still not as shit as Ubisoft©'s For Honor™.

what's your problem?
For Honor is a actually a good game but ruined by the item system ( which only applies to 4v4 ) and P2P servers

but what if the combat is awful still? why not just play a good game that has been about the ridiculousness from the beginning and has always been free?

t. kike

Are you going to make the billionth thread to shit on a board, you autistic retard?

gee (user) I don't know…

It's a good game? You have got to be joking.

Yeah, I mean what kind of idiot would use proprietary software lol. I mean next they'll have people buying hardware that only works with that hardwares approved software. Fucking Crazy.

I'm posting this from my rig made out of pea cans and a Super Nintendo powered by tendies running Gentoo, KYS.

there are a lot of dead games that are free

Even if its free you can get it some place cheaper

gee I wonder why, also

this is what happens when you crosspost

Come play fags

I'd rather attach a car battery to my nutsack and whistle dixie than play the shitiest m& clone on the shitiest distribution platform with a bunch of leaking shitters.

Mordhau hype thread? Mordhau hype thread.

Did you actually play it or do you just hate it because Holla Forums told you to? The gameplay itself is pretty good, the problem is that literally everything else is awful. (p2p servers, uplay, shitty matchmaking, DRM, constant crashes, microtransactions, etc.)

It is.

AY AYI WANT MORE WENCHESAY AYMORE WENCHES AND MEAD

holy fuck why dont we have a Holla Forums PV&K server that games the shit

Is that Chivalry? I don't remember it looking like that.

Let's hope it doesnt go the way of Of Kings and Men

You people are fucking retarded.
also fuck off back to Holla Forums

I'm old enough to remember when Holla Forums liked Chivalry.

Yes. Exactly that. Do you think this is out of some sense of good will?

I got Red Orchestra 2 and Sniper Elite V2 for free from Steam ages ago, there weren't any strings attached. RO2 was shit but V2 was pretty fun.

is this bait?

The sniping physics are great (max out difficulty and realism) and I'm a sucker for bullet time. Nothing beats landing the perfect headshot at long range by estimating the wind and bullet drop. No simple point and click here.

you don't have to do it now
it says its "purchased" today and thats about it.

chivalry is a big fat mess. tornbanner studios are fucking faggots that fucked up big time.

this game is boring as hell

I remember those threads too.

You fucking what?

Is this an attempt to bring attention to their new game? I doubt it will work, isn't Chivalry in pretty bad state atm?

great game, 10/10

I agree. I really wanted to buy it after open beta, but I just know ubishits will fuck it up, so I didn't do it.

The original had some potential but v2 and onward are braindead shooting galleries. "Landing that perfect headshot" doesn't seem that exciting anymore if you didn't actually have to work towards positioning and planning it first. And there's a "perfect headshot" waiting just next to it, and another one, and so on. It get real stale really fast.

This sums up exactly why For Honor was awful or Ubishit Online Games in general.

oh is it old jedi academy tech with camera turning?
it made powerstance imbalanced it that game wonder if its true for chivalry also

you lost jude? >>>/4chan/ is that way

I mean, I paid full price for it because at the time, I was unfortunately on the hype train. The gameplay is great, but the aforementioned issues keep it from being worth 60$. When the inevitable sale comes, just pick it up then. The level 3 bots are more challenging than most players anyhow so a low playercount won't affect you too much.
said it in less words.

I like having the items… Trashisoft just refuses to remove the revenge gain meta or put any effort at all into the stats.

Just so I'm not crapping into the trashcan, I'll offer my solution to revenge. No extra health, but for every enemy near you you gain bonus damage resistance (%) and bonus related to stamina consumption and regen. No damage buff. You are also immune to guardbreaks from external (non-locked sources) as long as you are locked. (My biggest beef with being teamed up on is the guard breaks. Sprint-moves would still work as usual.) The total number of valid foes is subtracted from the number valid allies within the Area of Conflict. Bonuses are split evenly among all valid allies; this applies in a 2v4 scenario, each of the 2 gets 1v2 buffs.

inb4 paid goon. At least it is better than shillvalry