Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHERE'S THE SPACE COMBAT EGGMAN?

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE SPACE COMBAT.

Welp I finally have an excuse to post this gif

Oh shit I even forgot this existed.

ONE HUNDRED MILLION

"Destiny" doesn't really sound like a word you'd pair with just "2", indicating a sequel. Wouldn't a subtitle work better?

I bet there won't be a PC version.
In destiny 1 many of the affixes you could get for weapons impacted aim assist type. For example "Improved target aquisition."

it'll probably end up like Titanfall 2 where the game is clearly better but the bad taste was still left in everyone's mouth so it was left to die.

When Activision acquired them, they ordered Bungie to make at least 3 Destiny games with planned DLC for all of them.

Holla Forums will hate it and pretend it's been a failure conviniently ignoring the massive sales, like with every other big "failure" in the past.

Sales don't equate to a game being good.

I didn't imply it does.

Nobody is saying its a failure sales wise.
What kind of alternate Holla Forums do you come from?

Oh, great. More grindy, bland shit. Kill me now.

No you must live just to suffer.

POST YFW YOU DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON THE IMAGE SO MUCH FUCKS YOU GIVE

I bet they learned from all the mistakes from the first game.

The game was successful, but then you gotta take into account the burnout rate of even the Dudebros and Normalfags, the entire game was a glorified MMO where DLC and expacks were supposed to be shipped out in the base game, then you have Bungie being almost a skeletal crew with a lot of their former game devs out of that shitshow.

you are one of those who would vote merkel, amiright?

Let it all die in a Fire.

Wasn't it 500 million for all three "games"?

He was being sarcastic you autist.

wasn't this supposed to be a game that would be updated forever

lmao

It's probably to differentiate from the OG game and its expansions.

Things have been even worse than usual lately. Did something happen to cuckchan again?

There are retards on this board right now that play Destiny.

Hush is damn good TV.

How did people play the first game and all it's dlc.
I played the first games beta, it was the most boring game i've played in years. I played it for 4 hours and just stopped, it was so god damn awful and boring.

Just like one of those who would vote merkel :'^)

Celesta'Pizz or something

I don't know why anyone is surprised at this shit, we knew they were going to be putting out sequels from day one.

Do you hate video games or something?
I understand the first was average but bungee last I checked are still a competent developer and are capable of fixing the original game's mistakes.

Da GRAFFIX.

Like the fact half of Holla Forums has been playing it "ironically" for the past week? The bioware marketers even started distributing "femryder is autism" memes to bait the newfags.

They'll be all over Destiny 2, until they put it down and claim it's shit. You know, after buying it.

They lost all of the competency during the development of Destiny, user. They hated how Activision were treating them. It's all their fault anyway. They left one shitty company to work for an even shittier one but now they aren't exclusive to one console.

Bungie is working with Activision now, and that is not good; Not to mention they lost a ton of talent during development, WHICH CAN BE TRACED BACK TO 2009.
The list of everything cut from Destiny's initial launch is really damn long, and nearly all of that got repackaged into its first few expansions.
Bungie is dead, user. I refuse to believe that the game we got in 2014 is the product of 5 years of work, Activision a shit.

Explain

Let me guess, 70% of the faggots in that 8ch/v/ steam group who bought Fallout 4 also bought Mass Effect: Andromeda?

lol

I'd take even a solid mediocre for new grindan and shootan, unfortunately I doubt that that'll happen.

eh don't know much about destiny, but has bungie fucked up a game before?

>>>/cuckchan/

10 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

Yes.

Halo 1-3 were decent games, made by devs who at least seemed to give a shit. Destiny is just a soulless money grab. Much of it is just reskinned halo with a shitty loot system.

I kinda want this game to be good because I need a new co-op game to play on the side

Imagine ever having had even a little hope for this series. How retarded would you even have to be?

That got me thinking, is anything these days a true MMO anymore? They're all like a big ass chat room lobby and every relevant content is done in instances and 5 to 8 people party. That's not exactly "Massive".
The last MMO I can think of that has main content done in a grand scale is Legend of Edda, a shitty ching chong game but with a gigantic 50v50 battlefield as its bread and butter.

Destiny made untold amounts of dosh, user.

Leaks back in September confirmed PC version.

Activision doesn't own Bungie, they're just publishing the game.

That's for the entire Destiny franchise with something like three or four main line games.

I'm ambivalent about Destiny, but christ Holla Forums, get your shit together.

I liked the first one.
For about a week.

I enjoyed destiny for what little amount of content it had. I'm cautiously optimistic they'll learn from their fuck ups and at the least make a briefly enjoyable game.

Bungo chose to work with Activision.

A good point. Could you imagine how shit Destiny would be if it was under EA or Ubi?

It'll be garbage, they'll lie about the game's scope and remove content to resell later in dlc. It'll be an exact rehash of the first game and no normalfag will question it.

are the expansions not free?

nope
t. fag who bought the first one

what kind of price tag were we looking at? they never seemed very large

I never bought any of them so I don't know, I dropped the game before that :^)

$40 and $30 for the big ones. They do seasonal events and free stuff every so often. I think there might've been a $20 one in there, too.

I bought all of them and, except for Taken King, felt like it was a mostly fair asking price.

Destiny 1 is already a warframe clone.
The only way for them to succeed is to make it something else.

I tried the demo for the original on my PS4. I regret the time I spent playing it.

>double red dot sights, basically futuristic looking iron sights, that exist purely because the designers had no idea what a red dot actually does

kill yourself

ANOTHER ONE?

Welcome to nu-Holla Forums

Just play Warframe if you really hate yourself that much. Similar amount of grinding, cash-grabbing and story content.

So the biodrone disinfo/sliding has begun already huh? bit of an easy target.

Not only are they not free (and overpriced), once the first one released, non buyers were actually punished be being removed entirely from certain weekly events, since they made one playlist incorporating new and old content. If it was a new content week, you just had to sit it out if you didn't buy the dlc. Instead they could've had a separate event for non buyers. I immediately traded that shit in just out of principle and won't support them in the future. I was bored by that point anyway and wasn't actually playing, but it disgusted me enough to trade it in, which I never do. You try to incentivize new purchases, not punish people for not buying.

I heard it was a worse shoot and loot game than Borderlands. I assume the writing is slightly less awful?

I can only speak for the base game, but there really wasn't much writing to speak of. The story was pretty non existent, so most dialogue was from merchants and your little floating ai.

It's bad but you have to remember that Destiny has no story. Your character has no background, you "literally" spawn in the middle of nowhere. The NPCs will tell you that they don't have time to explain.

Casuel AAA shit like this need to die in a fire! These games are made for retarded 12yo who gives these publisher a reason to continue the bullshit we saw since 2006. DRM, DLC, Microtransaction, ingameshop, f2p, tutorials for retards, minimap, diversity, politics, low budget production, cut content, non-immersive, cinematic experience, region log, online-singleplayer, Bonus content replaced with achievements, casual gameplay, auto aim, day one patch and so on.

AAA games went down the shitter because useful idiots gave these publisher/developers a reason to throw artistic and love over board. Nowadays it is more important to get a new record on the (((fast selling statistic))) with pre-order cancer edition above $100. Keep the support up with this muh-nothing-wrong attitude in the majority of video gamers, and upcoming AAA games will follow the destruction of the video game industry. A game, no matter who made it, is nothing as long proven otherwise. The (((Hype))) mostly manufactured by (((Journos))) is nothing than hope, something the publisher use to get his product on the record. Stop letting them play with your faith! Be more suspicious about non-released games and the way it is presented in the majority!

Said with that, as long the industry is down the shitter, any game that is not released so far is shit until proven otherwise! If you don't like this anti-PR stand, don't bu… i mean, i give a fuck what you think!

Thats pink guy you fucking idiot.

I can see myself spending 20 bucks on a Borderlands without plot. Thanks.
\

Why hope for bad games? I don't get this attitude. I have zero hopes for this, but I'm not gonna wish for its failure.

Aside from Jason Jones and Michael Salvatori, who else from the Halo 1-3 team is left at Bungie? What's Marty doing these days anyway?

What do you mean bad taste?
Titanfall 2 was killed by EA who released it at the same time as battlefield and allowed titanfall 0 marketing.

The harder AAA games crash, the more the publishers understand that it's time to make better games if they want them to sell.
I mean, yeah I can't wish it's bad, but it will be another retarded shooter with no substance.

I wish shooters were clever again.

Don't worry comrade! 10 year plan go great! Nothing go wrong!

Really? a lot can happen in 10 years though.

There was a time in our lives when we looked forward to games being released in great anticipation.

Now we await the release of new games for no other purpose than to hope that they crash and burn.

This is ridiculous. I don't care if it's Activision or not. Cynicism has never led to anywhere worthwhile for anyone.

The industry is dead bro, there is nothing left to save, the harder and sooner it crash, the better. Those sjw, shit developpers, streamers and marketers can finally be gone.

I'm selective about it.

You doom singing niggers are the worst.
Holla Forums is comprised of mainly underage kids who got banned on 4chaim.
Many of us who have posted here for years don't expect much.

However you are delusional if you think there is any form of marketing happening in the Andromeda thread.

Top reddit

SALES NUMBERS HIGH, 10 YEAR PLAN SUCCESS, 500K GORILLION TRILLION ZILLION RESOURCES, PROBLEMS ARE FILTHY CAPITALIST PIG PROPAGANDA!

Destiny went from unbearably lackluster to mediocre, but to reach that point you have to get all the DLC otherwise you get fucked, whatever made them think that people wanted a second one is beyond me. It'll probably be more of the same as well, with dumb characters that can't explain shit because they don't have the time of it, wow-esque grinding but worse, and even more DLC because that's pretty much the Destiny experience.

That 2 might as well be in fucking Times New Roman. That is the most bland, under-funded, pitifully uninspired sequel logo I have ever fucking seen in my life.

Say what you want about the game or the whole series, but fucking look at this shit. At least they were TRYING.

Underrated post

This. And the 2 is way too clean, especially after all the events of the first game.

pet·ty
ˈpedē/

adjective

1.of little importance; trivial.

"the petty divisions of party politics"

synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, unimportant, insignificant, inconsequential, inconsiderable, negligible, paltry, footling, pettifogging;

2. of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.

"a petty official"

Your standards are low and everything and everyone you like or love is completely worthless.

You're judging my set of standards over whether or not I judge a title simply by what font or stylization they chose for the fucking number in their name?

Art direction in a game isn't limited by a fucking number on a box, you fucking sperg, and it certainly isn't hinged entirely on it.

I bet your father never would have guessed that he would have a son so weak-willed and pathetic that he judges video games over how a fucking logo looks. I feel sorry for him. He deserved better than you.

Bungie hasn't replaced all of it's staff with incompetent curry niggers and leftist bimbos.

They should have gone the fancy "II" route instead.

I'm so ass blasted that you mentioned my father for some reason. You clearly don't belong here. Are you really making the case that each 2 is equal in terms of design consideration? In effort? If you were a grade-school art teacher you would grade them equally?

You're nit-picking to defend the lazy and cost-cutting actions of the very same people who did nothing short of destroy the game that Destiny was originally conceived to be.

They could've framed the Traveler between the IIs. They could've stylized the traveler to fit inside the curve of the number 2. They could've tried to make it even remotely brand-unique. No. They went into MSPaint, clicked the "TextBox" button, entered "Size: 96" in the font settings, and pressed the "2" key on their keyboard.

With that kind of design sense, your talent would exceed the pay grade at Bungie.

That must be your guilty conscience acknowledging the validity of my claims that your father regrets that you were born.

Perhaps you should stop getting mad about video games and do something of tangible worth in your life. Go join the military or something.

It's not too late to stop being a piece of shit that nobody loves.

Des2ny

I don't know where the fuck you came from or who you're working for, but you seriously do not belong here.

Letting your Asperger's syndrome get the better of you over a number on a title isn't acceptable on Holla Forums or anywhere else.

If you want to join a community that defends it's autistic behavior and it's low social standings in life, go post about video games on wizchan.

Here. Take this online test to see if you're better suited for there. It wouldn't be right if you wasn't able to interact with your own kind.

wizchan.org/test.html

Go jump off a short pier, you absolutely retarded faggot.

I forgot Destiny 1 was even a thing

You have absolutely no sense of self awareness, and posting Sam Hyde does not mean you automatically fit in. Everybody can fucking tell. They're paying you way more than you're worth to shill here.

Kaz got a "promotion"
ie; In Japan, when a company's board decides to go full retard, they don't fire the sane employees. They simply promote them to a position where they are completely powerless to stop the wave of incoming bullshit. Imagine, a company you worked for- you started at the bottom, then when you finally make it to the top, where you call the shots? The board of directors say " GREAT JOB HERE' HAVE A PROMOTION TO ULTRA CEO, IT'S BETTER THAN PRESIDENT AND EXECUTIVE CONTROL BUT YOU DON'T CONTROL ANYTHING! ENJOY YOUR NEW PAYCHECK." Then lock you in an office where all you can do is pick up a phone and "advise " people below you.

Who's bosses then say they don't have to listen to you.

Kaz won't die from karoshi. He might seppuku though.

We do the same thing in America, except here; we force the people to train their replacements and still fire them. Japan keeps you around so you can watch your company burn.

Gaming is kill. Just find what you like, enjoy it , savor it and laugh as it all burns down.

Look at this quirmy unfunny trash
Also confirmed Bloodbornebox exclusive content until 2018 because normalfags and Sonyggers eat that shit up.

Nathan Fillion being… Nathan Fillion.
I like the guy but holy shit, I wish there was a writer with enough courage to create a character that isn't Nathan Fillion improvising lines.

I didn't understood what the point of Destiny 1 was to begin with.
It seemed like it had RPG elements at first but in the end the chracter development was incredibly linear, unlocking one skill and precisely one skill with no choice or options every level in the same way for every class.
It was a bit ridiculous that it felt a bit like an improved Borderlands in one front (it had more than just 1 skill) but a retrocess in others (linear RPG elements)

Like they wanted to make a simple shooter but needed RPG elements to pad the game so it lasted longer, but didn't wanted to spend a lot of time developing those elements so it ended up something so shallow even Borderlands is more deep than it.

I heard they got orders to change things around a lot and they had plans for an actual skill tree or something but the game just seems pointless. Like a shooter you'd play in singleplayer, but with forced MMO when local Co-Op would be more than enough, and linear character progression that does nothing but make early game very boring.

Not having major developers and employees leave in the middle of the project might help this time around.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF==FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
TUMBLRSHOT==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT

Like it or not it's not a trainwreck. It did very well in terms of sales.

Oops I fucked up. Bully me.

hahaha faggot

Statements like this show how out of touch you are, user.

Crashing as in selling millions? Like, IDK, Destiny?

One thing I've learned, and this happens EVERY FUCKING TIME, when I think something is shit it ends up a commercial success. I guess that's what happens when you isolate yourself from normalfag society. Exhibit A: the Switch

I literally don't know anyone who bought and plays destiny

Totally not paid bots from pajeet

The game is fairly popular and made a ton of cash, user. It's certainly not Holla Forums faire, but to say Bungie would need to astroturf for Destiny like Ubi did for shit like Watch Dogs or AC4 is ridiculous.

The fucking subculture around Firefly can only last so long. Not to mention Sensitive Joss Whedon being behind all of that shit.