Killing Floor 2

So pic related is on sale, and I've been wanting to get some game to have fun and relax from time to time, is it any good?

>bot

Why would you even think that?
Can't even ask for an opinion about a game on Holla Forums, the fuck man?

at least you can talk

Because its fucking KF2.

Yes KF1 was fun, but the devs sadly became huge fucktards (or always were, depending on who you ask).
You can get banned from the entire game if you are racist or sexist. Not just from a server, from playing the game you bought. Thats in their EULA.

That's really fucking retarded, but does it actually occur or no one cares?

What about the gameplay aside for the cuckery in the EULA ?

One thing that makes it suspicious is because you made this thread right about the time the old one was going to die. Even though it's the last third or something thread on the catalogue it still exist though, go there >>12213467 instead of duplicate threads

I honestly don't care if it occurs. I will not support devs that decide that is a reasonable course of action. And I don't even say shit in multiplayer games.
I believe the development studio also fucked over the red orchestra community in every possible way.

I like video games. I like good devs. I am not a good goy. I can chose to not buy a game or even a series if the dev turns out to be shit. Or if its EA.

I wonder why I didnt find it
will do thanks

It's disappointing.
It feels like a new team trying to catch up with KF1, rather than the same team working froward from wha they did in KF1.
It's definitely worse than KF1, but if yiu already played KF1 to death and learned everything there is about KF1, then KF2 is basically the same game butt with new maps and some new tactics required.

One side note, it feels like there are a lot less zeds per round than KF1. The pacing is slower. Another part of the disappointment.

Tripwire are a bunch of massive fags, they shitted up KF1 with a lethal dose of weapon and skin DLCs, butchered the original style of the game a la TF2, and fucked up originally because leveling up only encourages grinding and makes it less about skill. KF2 is no doubt twice as bad.

I'm the OP of that thread and I already said there that I was bored even after the free weekend ended

Nothing to do after you solo final boss as a berserker in the hardest thing

Fuck this game and get something with ANY replay value

The servers have been shitting all weekend because they can't handle sudden traffic.
Matchmaking broken.
they censored/removed problematic phrases of the classic KF1 voice
Survivalist still a shitty perk no one should bother playing. They didn't even put effort into it, I bet Survivalist was made to help meet internal goals of "lets get this many perks out". We also got Survivalist instead of Martial Artist.

Which ones? I didn't notice.
I'm pretty sure they kept the one for receiving dosh that goes, "You're a right Donald Trump!"

most obviously, KF1: "You're all fur coat, no-knickers, bitches."
KF2: "You're all fur coat, no-knickers."

Wait until it's cheaper.
Or play KF1.
They gotten better after their fanbase lit a fire under their ass but content updates are still slow as fuck. Devs take forever updating and when they do it either something no one wanted or barely anything at all.

Just play KF1

Does it still have that tumblr strong womyn character(s)?

DUBS THREAD

Dubs thread.

Yes. She is fucking awful

any anons willing play it? i can install it

I'll play, tomorrow though

There's plenty of people still playing. If you want to play with anons just say so. I would join, but this week is particularly full of shit I have to deal with. Maybe next weekend.

KF1 was a mediocre shooter that relied on content updates, but bad mechanics, terrible maps and boring enemies led to the game being boring once you get over the excitement of yet another gun which doesn't really function very differently in a meaningful way. KF2 is just more of the same garbage but with prettier graficks.

also devs are sjws but it being a shit game is much more important.