Bioware Bingo

What should we Expect from Bioware new Star Wars game?

cancer

What?

*dick sucking noises*

EA already confirm Bioware working on Star Wars game.

shitty threads like this one

pls no.

KoToR 3: Cis Lords?

you know, I used to like Star Wars, back when my experience with it was limited to KOTOR and Jedi Outcast.

But I feel like after Disney Star Wars I can finally let it go.

Oh god I thought ME4 was bad enough already. Not looking forward to a new flood of newfags trying to fit in by making ebin le biowaer sucks xD threads.

Tell yourself "I like Star Wars except for…" and then make a list of the things you don't like in the Star Wars franchise. Just take a look at it and you'll realize that all of it besides the original trilogy and a few videogames are garbage that you don't like.

What did jews mean by this?

Kill yourselves.

Sauce? What are they going to do about TORtanic now they've resurfaced and sank it twice?

But user, we already have Disney making SW movies :^)

Only good for the vidya, be honest.

Underrated post.

This is physically nauseating. Have a bump.

Disappointment

Weebshit reaction image with dubs user is right, why are you even caring about diversity wars at this point?

I thought that Andromeda killed Bioware, Holla Forums told me so.

Oh fuck me man, I can see it happening.

They already raped canon, what more could they want!?

Can they really rape Star Wars further than what Disney has done?

I never played The old Republic MMO I don't want this.

The saddest thing about this image is that I'm sure Holla Forums memed so hard that they actually think the PT are good films.

Holla Forums does think the prequels were good.

Nothing. Don't give it a second thought.

No, Holla Forums doesn't think the prequels are good. Holla Forums was taken over by Holla Forums after Holla Forums realized that their board was shit and unpopular. So they decided to shit up another board and now Holla Forums is Holla Forumstv/ and the Holla Forumstards have driven away actual Holla Forums and now Holla Forums is just as shit as Holla Forums was/is. Now Holla Forumstv/ has started to come to Holla Forums to make Holla Forumsv/ rather than just learning that now one likes their faggotry and returning to cuckchan where they belong. Whatever you think Holla Forums thinks is Holla Forumstv/ shitting up the site.

what? new starwars game?

This is advanced levels of irony.

pls no what? What can possibly go right with Star Wars in the hands of EA?

I personally like this decision they made, hopefully they fuck up the game so bad that it causes EA to shut down Bioware.

Nigger how fucking new are you? Someone made a fucking flash animation series about that happening in 2008.

Sounds like kotor

It will be as awful as Disney's Star Wars.

Anybody who complains about a couple of off topic threads on Holla Forums (4AM, webm threads, Japanese language threads, etc) doesn't fucking remember how bad it got shortly after 2007.
The only good thing that came of the ledditors flooding Holla Forums around 2011 and 2012 was they made a lot of the Holla Forumstards fuck off

This "prequels are gud" meme only surfaced after Red Letter Media gave it a positive review to TFA and decided to double down on that. That is the sole reason why this shit is pushed.

I think they gave it a positive review because they were only being KIND OF IRONIC when they mentioned how Disney basically gave them a free screening with gifts. Who's the most influential movie channel on YouTube? It's definitely not AlachiaQueen or MovieBlob.

Since current year plus two star wars is fucking dead
Anyone got a list of star wars must play games list?
Also a must read comics/books?

Star Wars has been dead for 5 years, user. As to me, I have decided to go with my own choice canon. The prequels? Nope. Bioware games? Fuck no. Just the movies and the novels, and the good Star Wars games.

People were all trying to get me to go watch Episode 7 with them because they know how much I used to like Star Wars, but I told them, Mickey Mouse has nothing I want to see. I'll stick with my "Legacy" universe, and all the children who grew up watching the prequel trilogy can suck my balls.

Where would Rogue One fit in?

By "BioWare" do they mean the Montreal studio that EA created and then slapped the BioWare name on? Or do they mean the real BioWare in Edmonton? Because I haven't heard a peep from those guys since Shadow Realms was cancelled.

all 4 Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games
Episode 1 Racer
KotOR 2 with patch
X-Wing/TIE Fighter games
Rogue Squadron games
Battlefront 2 if you have friends. But you don't have friends.

SW Republic Commando

You're a faggot. Hope and Empire are great. Jedi is decent.

no thanks.

TORtanic is actually making them a lot of money right now. It was the 3rd-highest MMO by revenue last year.

Wasn't all those blunders enough to bury BioWare?

Source? The legit source? Because if it is from Bioware or plebbit, they can just pull shit outta their cloaca easily.

I can't find any source that EA is having BioWare make another Star Wars game. The most I can find is stuff about Battlefront 2, but that's by DICE.

From my experience almost every Star Wars game from Shadows of the empire to The force unleashed 1 is worth playing or at least giving a shot.

Also the Super Star Wars games

That one was a little short, but still pretty good

lucasarts were really good devs, all their point and clicks were top-tier as well disregarding Mr. Shitface

you could try googling it, nigger. TOR has actually been a big revenue generator ever since they went F2P.

RLM was the one that made the definitive case why the prequels were bad movies to the mainstream, so I suppose they were the authority in that area.

The third category. Its considered a shit movie, but only slightly better than TFA because all the minorities die at the end.

meant for:

Funny, I thought it was anyone who was older than 15

Most likely Battlefront. Oh no wait they already raped that.
Second would be KotOR. Problem is they have MMO and part 7 made Old Republic not canon.
Other game series are old and there aren't many fans around them.

So shitty Rouge One cash-in with lead being black?

Kinda obvious that OP is just making shit up.

I like the prequels exclusively because of how terrible they are. They make for great Rifftrax material. I like the 7th one because portions of it will be played as evidence during J. J. Abrams' trial for treason. I like the originals because ESB is all right and they're also good Rifftrax material.

GO BACK TO REDDIT, JONFAG.

The point is that they sold out.

I'v been found out

Star wars is officially fucking dead, JJ the fucking jew abhrams. Holla Forums was right all along.

nowthisisvirtuesignalling.mov

Always.

Lolno, Battlefront 1 is supreme. Also Jedi Knights Jedi Academy is great

I got redpilled years before I know that Holla Forums or the chans were a thing, but the principle remains that once you understand all the kikery they put in their media productions, you can't unsee it and it gets hard to ignore. With a few exceptions, Post-1984 Disney is mostly cancer, and so is BioWare after EA bought it from the doctors.

Books:
Everything by Timothy Zahn
Everything by Matthew Stover
The Jame Luceno novels that take place before and after Revenge of the Sith

You're safe if you stick in the Clone Wars era because most of those are good. Post-ROTJ is littered mostly by crap unless it's a book by Zahn.

Bioware is a corpse EA puppeteers around the room to make people buy trash. Star Wars was beyond hope the moment Disney took over. So to answer your question, I expect nothing good.

There wasn't even a nigger in the party in Kotor, was there?

Whatever Star Wars game the will do, it will have a 200 pound black tranny as protagonist with a lesbian white male as love interest.