What's with Jewish intellectuals and communism?

I'm noticing a pattern here.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_minority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the end they all got cucked by a Georgian who called himself the man of steel

Intellectuals gravitate towards emancipatory movements like communism, and Jews are predominantly intellectual and many non-affluent Jews are naturally willing to overcome their Jewishness as a boundary for emancipation.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

That Jews are smart?

I thought race-realists already knew this? Allegedly.

Rothbard, Chomsky, Friedman, Marx, Wolfowitz, Derrida, Krugman, Hayek, Rubin…

The Jewish conspiracy must be a crazy ass one to contain so many political and philosophical ideas… It's almost like it isn't a coherent attack against the western world as we know it. That must be part of the conspiracy.

The emphasis and value of education is strongly embedded in Jewish culture - combine that with the constant struggle for existence many Jewish people faced and the chance you become class-conscious is pretty high

There was this russia guy on krautchan who told a story about how he would bully the jew in his class, and he was from a poor family that could barely afford music lessons and the jew thought he would become someone by playing the violin.
The one day the op said he broke the jews violin lol

Yeah it was a pretty funny story to read. Russians always talk about the horrible stuff they've done like it's nothing special.

Jews we're often poor and now allowed to do certain jobs, they were discriminated against. The smart poor jews had little chance to make a better life.

Why are you surprised about this? Its like saying

Except Luxemburg, mostly irrelevant people. Also that pic of spartacist uprising is wrong and Liebknecht was not a Jew, for what it is worth.

Nothing surprising or tinfoil here. None of these Jews were members of the international Jewish bourgeoisie and most renounced Judaism.

It's called a middle-man minority.
Almost every civilization has one. In western Europe it happened to be Ashkenazi Jews and so as Western Europe became the most influential civilization, Ashkenazi jews became the most influential middle-man minority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_minority

Interesting concept.

Would the Greeks and Jews be considered that during the Roman Empire?

Zetkin was not Jewish and most of those People are cherry picked Jews of the Spart uprising, not the German Revolution as a whole.

Jews would likely not have functioned as a middle-man minority in ancient Rome, as they first came to function this way when they were expulsed from Palestine.

Persians and Hindus are much more likely to have filled this role, having contacts along the silk-road.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

It's only weird if you believe in the western civilization's false dichotomy of capitalism vs communism, made up so that both sides of "opposite" camps ultimately serves the same cause.

ebben

t. Anthony C. Sutton

this is why massacring goyim is a good thing

shlomo pls

I'm a jew and I'm cool. People who hate jews don't know me. They would totally change their minds.