1:1000 earth minecraft

polandcraft.keko.net

Discuss your political views, build a faction and conquer the Earth.

1:1000th scale Earth

You start in Africa as the map creator believes this is where human life originated.

Running a variety of plugins.

have fun

Go away already.

And this, is this thread dies.

Well the Homo negro was born in Africa, and some Homo Negros went into asia and evolved there

Nigger you don't have to think we wuz kangz to think people evolved in Africa, which they did. We have archeological proof they did and then migrated elsewhere.

I was a divergence about 1mya between nigs and non nigs

And? It still occurred in Africa. It is still the origin of humans.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the science isn't settled yet.

Ok, I'll accept that, but could you at least stop bumping this god awful mine craft thread?

Again, map download?

Round earthers BTFO

I believe recently they had discoveries that seem to disprove this, especially with Abbos.
but fuck you, try proving your claim first, burdened user

ty

I think you mean Kenya
yea, this just isn't true

where do you get this bullshit from, user?

Giving us a source for those claims would be nice.

That's pretty small, the length is only about 40000 blocks from left to right.
Should have been 1:100th.

Can you liberate Rhodesia and go around in FAL's and Shorts?

Do you have topological evidence of maps of that?

id rather dig and build castles

Out of Africa was disproven decades ago, you fucking kike.

Fucking finally. It's about time a game show the earth to be flat

How is this even possible? Or is this one of those elaborate baits by pol?

Reference to Koko.

Literally impossible. Basically nobody knows what IQ even IS, or what its purpose was. IQ is a ratio measure of educational level related to a baseline, derived via taking various tests of logic, primarily for determining whether a particular student is above or below where they should be. For example, a 10-year-old with a measured IQ of 80 is only performing as well on tests as an average 8-year-old; one with an IQ of 120 is performing at the level of an average 12-year-old. These numbers are not fixed, and are fully expected to fluctuate over time, becoming meaningless by adulthood. A 20-year-old and a 40-year-old are expected to have roughly the same educational level in regard to basic problem solving ability and with reference to reading, comprehension, and mathematics; this doesn't mean the 40-year-old has an IQ of 50 just because they are twice as old but equally "intelligent".

So this means that an IQ score for a gorilla is absurd because you can only compare it to other gorillas, not humans; humans and gorillas mature and learn at a different rate. A ratio measure as determined by age is thus inappropriate to be used here. What was probably determined is that a gorilla scored 83 points on an IQ test, but without knowing WHICH test, it has no meaning. We know it scored at 80% of normal, but not to WHAT average. Different IQ tests are different depending which age group you're testing; one for a kindergartener obviously is not the same as one for a high-school student. Given what I know about the intelligence of gorillas, it was likely an IQ test for toddlers or very young children. So a gorilla is 80% as learned as a 3-year-old or a 5-year-old; this doesn't mean one is 80% as learned as an adult.

Holy mother of god, you’re retarded.
Fucking idiot.
An adult nigger, yes. Negroids aren’t the same species as caucasoids, mongoloids, or even australoids, so how can you claim that IQ tests work on them?