Parkour System

I know only two games that have Parkour
-Mirror's Edge
-Super Mario Odyssey
-Banjo Kazooie?

Any suggestions for games that let me run around from building to build, jump as I damn well please and let me pull off cool tricks, just being a damn near superhuman?

And Ass Creed? It's shit, but it's all about climbing shit.

Parkour is literally the art of niggers running away after a theft.

Prototype?

I remember Dyling Light had some decent parkourcar

And just like roleplaying as a thieving nigger, parkour can be pretty fun in video games

The only parkour game that matters, OP.

Prototype had a "parkour button" which automated it. But it made more sense in Prototype than AssCreed since you can run at super speed and fly and shit.

Warframe has the best one to date, but instead of human city you have space stations, forests and shit like that.
It's not a good game otherwise though.

Barely. The parkour and momentum is cool, sure, but barely any parts of the game actually make use of it.

So you're saying that there's not actually any parkour game that matters, then.

That's what I said. It's just one of those potentials it wasted.

tittyfall 2

I vaguely recall a cyberpunk one that was extremely forgettable.

parkour's pretty fun irl
but training was pretty gay, or at least the instructor was. that or i'm too much of a sperg to be stretching in public spaces

How likely is it that you will bust your knees during the first few months?

S4 League?

If you like bashing zombie heads and running from super zombies at night dying light is pretty good.

Nah

I recognise that clip!

you won't. unless you're hotwheels, or you have a crazy instructor

first few months is
- getting physically fit (laps, frog jumps, crunches, planking, stretches, etc),
- proper basic techniques (rolls, vaults, precision jump)
and just getting familiar with the ground, so breaking a fall is second nature.

you wouldn't be jumping off buildings for at least after a couple of years, unless you're a fanatic who trains every day.

after basic training are dive rolls, running up walls, high vaulting and course comboing basic techniques together

the funny thing about my 6months learning parkour was that my biggest hurdle was mental
embed unrelated;tricking is not parkour

Thief, all of them.
GTA IV and V.

you only played the reboot. Even deadly shadow's climbing cannot qualify as parkour

Titanfall is almost 100% parkour jetpack based.

You must've never played any of the city levels. Sure, you're not wallrunning and somersaulting off shit, but running and jumping across the rooftops with rope arrows and ledge mantling is pretty satisfying.

Believe it or not Black Ops 3

Came in to suggest Prototype, that game's fun for just having a roam around while occasionally snatching up somebody as a light snack.

lemma. i have not played it so i have no idea if it is shit or not.

I did. It feels clunky in a bad way.

Sonic Lost World has parkour

Shilling Titanfall again.

This weekend it's free.

Assassin's Creed has had the best Parkour in gaming. Unity having the best and smoothest animations and gameplay. I dont know why or how but they fucked it up in Syndicate.

Dying Light was a very mediocre game with parkour in it. If parkour is all you want, then play it. It's kinda boring, but at least it's not bad.

here's day 1 unpatched gameplay on PS4

Sleeping Dogs has Parkour. It's not terribly in depth, but its plentiful and even has some uses in combat (running up a wall, jumping off of it and kicking someone)

It's very meh, and it's more about puzzle solving with the gimmick than it is about parkour and momentum and speed.

Why is it so fun?

Yeah that was the big problem with AC. Press forward to parkour just isn't fun to do, just makes for funs looking gameplay.

You can abuse the gunplay system with parkour. Every time you vault over something while aiming, you get a bit of bullet time, so you can just vault over a table, headshot some guys, vault back over in the other direction, headshot some more guys, repeat until you have more Triad points than you know what to do with.

dont get mad cause you don't know how to play