Psycho Characters Thread

Which vidya has some great psychopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/tomo_chan_wa_onnanoko/
bato.to/reader#59bcbf0fe0fcec04_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a cute character, I'm sure she's not a psychopath she's too cute.

Dead Rising.

Her pussy smells amazing.

What a faggot.

Worst boy.

feels bad man

danganronpa sucks

no u

yeah it's not very good, I expected at least a decent game based around the praise it gets, but it's just a meh weeb visual novel with virtually no gameplay

_______________no u_______________

Opinion discarded.

ur gay
any semblance of seriousness and tension in that VN flew out of the window as the famous serial killer was revealed and no one gave a shit afterwards about a dangerous maniac wielding sharp blades prancing around the school

not an argument

post real psychopaths

________________________________4u________________________________

He's a psycho maniac!

ASPD/sociopathy is just a deficit of empathy for others [paired with manipulative and impulsive tendencies], so basically most vidya protagonists/antagonists in action games.

stay in your containment thread

I think the issue they had with her was that she literally never showered.
In the anime side : Future you see Makoto's sister actually trying to force her to get a shower, while she refuses with all her might.
So yeah, when Byakuga said she needed to clean herself he probably wasn't just throwing a random insult..

How is jacket a psychopath? Hell he saved Hooker even though it was easier to just kill her. He even let her live in his apartment, those aren't the actions of a psychopath.

He likes hurting other people.

We'll he was trained to kill after all. Also here's a a real psychopath

Hex Maniac is not a psycho, she's really a nerd about the occult.

I really hope he stays in the show.

Yeah the Sunny game was great

Garret? He does save people but never without his self serving reasons.

"Psychopath" isn't a blanket term for crazy you utter retard. Psychopaths by definition don't give a shit about people. They don't feel empathy. Hex Maniac, hence her name, has MANIA.

Try reading sometime.

There is an argument for this. Disregard for human life, self serving. I haven't played enough Thief to be sure.

She's annoying, half retatded, smells like shit and is known for murdering pretty boys.

Hello Guts.

Wow, what a surpriseā€¦

Psycho? He's downright Berserk

You're fucking retarded if you wouldn't change a couple hundred losers for god powers.

why would i want god powers? all i want is quiet, comfy life.
now trading a couple hundred losses to summon my waifu into reality, that's a different story.

I fucking hate how his fanbase constantly tries to say Hopeman dindu nuffin. I liked him BECAUSE he was an active threat to the kids' safety, not because BOOHOO HE HAS DEMENTIA and actually thinking his STEPPING STONES FOR HOPE talk was legitimate good intentions rather than an insane mirror of Naegi.

It's like, every time you try to bring up something he did wrong (Forcing Chapter 1 to happen, Ultra Despair Girls*, etc), they just stick their heads in the sand or say "well, everyone used to be despair, so they deserved it". Forgetting the fact Komaeda's one too, nobody there had any recollection of being despairs, and all he accomplished was getting Nanami, the guy he was trying to force to graduate, killed.

*At least until Kodaka copped out in DR3 and absolved everyone of any responsibility for SHSL Despair by saying Junko brainwashed them. But I can go on forever about DR3 (Everyone forgiving Juzo just because he's a literal fag but giving Munakata the same shit even though they were both assholes, the forced reveal of Tengan being the mastermind because Kodaka thought Chisa was too obvious despite how little since he made, and on and fucking on).

Memes aside, what is Manny Pardo? He's not a psycho, but there's definitely something wrong about him that plain narcissism doesn't fit in with.

Majima is a pretty cool guy, even if he is a little touched.

Recent research challenges the notion that psychopaths don't experience empathy and suggests instead that they can choose when to empathize.

Daily reminder that griffith does not exist anymore, femto erased all he was, hes now just a puppet for whatever god is in berserk.

So you're admitting he just slaughtered for entirely self-serving reasons. If your memeing is going to be this stupid and self-defeating, you really needn't have bothered starting.

I honestly have a hard time believing anyone soldiered through DR3 after the first three episodes of mirai-hen. I mean, it's impressive, but a sad way.

Is it really empathy and not just the appearance of empathy? What's the point of empathy if you can choose when to do it?

you are an enemy of justice.

Taxonomists should really investigate the field of griffithfags, bacteria able to operate computers is nothing short of groundbreaking.

Source?

This guy gets it

Despite the song, Jack actually seemed quite level headed.

Not relevant to the content.
mangahere.co/manga/tomo_chan_wa_onnanoko/

When did I say otherwise?
Yes, obviously selfish, but is there any other way?
They were ready to die for him, they were jusy mindless pawns.

What's justice good for anyways?
Foing what's right?
That's subjective.
To live peacefully with others?
Why the fuck would anyone need that with sweet god powers.
Justice is for faggot weaklings that want the strong ones do work for them.
Pussy.

I'll spell it out for you, nigger.
I find the actions of Griffith justifiable because I would have done the same.

Not a any kind of path in the slightest. He is a thief who prefers to do his business without being caught or killing anyone. Besides, he shows shock when seeing murdered people, and shows a variety of emotions subtly. Not sure about the new thief, but even that one is not close enough to being a path of some kind.

More like he has anger issues

His personality depends on the game. In 1, he was strongly psychopathic, but every other game has him be crazy yet can be restrained.

kill urselves if u actually believe ur that edgy

At least Dead Souls had Majima giggling his ass off shooting zombies with a shotgun. When you could work the aiming controls, that is.

Tomoko is in a game?

Decreased empathy can be a side effect of SSRIs. In that state you can still engage in empathy logically even if you don't feel it. Kind of like "i don't feel sad just because this person is crying but i understand that this person is feeling bad and needs to be consoled"

That doesn't make them justifiable, it just means you're as much as an evil dickwad.

Komaeda is my favorite character of any medium
I just really like villains who are extremely dedicated, have goals that aren't generic shit like getting more power/money, and are intimidating despite not being "powerful" themselves.

Plus the only murder mystery I've seen better than the chapter 5 death gambit is my rewritten version of it to patch up some of the minor plotholes/predictable parts.

God, that pisses me off so much. Everyone in DR2 had some kind of weakness that could be exploited to turn them into despair and instead of showing Junko manipulating them one by one like they fucking said she did in DR2 they go with "HURR BRAINWASHING VIDEO IZURU DINDU NUFFIN". Fuck DR3 and fuck Kohacka.

Was Kodaka really responsible for all that though? From what I understand he just wrote a bunch of ideas for DR3 and some partial scripts then two different writers read them and wrote the script based off of them.

That true? It'd make a lot of sense. Then again, this is the same guy who in DRV3 he used Chapter 6 to go full Spec Ops and call the fanbase psychopaths for wanting more killing games, so I can't say I believe Kodaka's fully innocent of the shitty writing.

Honestly, I think the guy's losing his touch. DR1-2 were good, but nowadays he's going downhill.

BERSERK SPOILERS AHEAD

This is incredibly rich coming from someone who likes Griffith, a weakling who only got to where he is by sacrificing his friends and being given "sweet god powers." He didn't obtain his "sweet god powers" through his own strength and cunning, or through any kind of victory in battle, he was given them in exchange for the people responsible for his success in the first place. He's a weakling who was given demonic powers like everybody else who summons the God Hand with a Behelit. None of those people were strong in their time of despair; they were weak and vulnerable.

You can claim Griffith did nothing wrong and that you would have done the same thing, but you can't say that somehow makes Griffith strong or that someone who would have rejected the offer is inherently weak. Griffith accepted the offer because he was selfish, not because he was strong.

CALLING ALL BERSERK FANS!
NEW CHAPTER FINALLY OUT!

This one is in Spanish though

bato.to/reader#59bcbf0fe0fcec04_2

Honestly, the "did nothing wrong" thing is just to make fun of fujoshits who truly believe that people with dark pasts are erotic. I love Komaeda, he fucks with everyone just by being there because he really believes in the shit he says and the way he kills himself is just magical. I love characters that exploits the rules of their own universes like that.
DR1 is the only DR game that I actually like, story and gameplay. DR2 is just fucking boring and if you removed any one of the cast but Komaeda and Hinata, only the waifufags would notice. Despair Girls is a campy horror shoot em up that is not campy, not a horror game and a bad shooter, and DR3 is just 999 but done even worse.

Kira is the best villain, my only complaint is that he has to be an autist and stay in Morioh-cho instead of moving literally anywhere in the world. But that's part of his charm.

Of course he was a crippled weakling, but that doesn't go against my argument.
I'll synthesize it as. :

Strong people can do whatever the fuck they want (because who's gonna stop them), justice is rendered obsolete when you're strong enough, and it shouldn't matter in the first place because it isn't absolute, and finally, you should do everything you can to get stronger.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with serving your own interest
He always said that they were just his subordinates.
If they idolized a psycopath(who did nothing wrong) and he got them killed, then I say good grief.

Yes, my beliefs align with that character.
Please explain why it is wrong to be an evil dickwad, because if being an evil dickwad comes with god powers, then I'd have no problem with being one, even if I had to sacrifice 200 dipshits.
Evil is subjective, my man.
Think outside of the box.

I think DR2's murders were generally better than the first game (excluding DR2 ch 3) but the setting and characters (other than Komaeda) were notably worse. The contained school setting had a lot more atmosphere than the lolrandom island paradise. This series would have been 10x better if they never pulled the despair apocalypse shit and just explained this as a fucked up sci-fi Japanese game show which would make it easy to make sequels too.

VAMOS CARAJO !!

Pretty much this, in DR1 the cast was very colorful and everyone could have totally been the main character to their own game, in DR2 onward it just feels like every character is there to be annoying/cute/murdered, barring Komaeda and Hinata because they really have a personality that makes them genuinely good characters instead of being blank slates.
The thing about DR1 is that the cartoony presentation masks horrible shit that is going on, plot holes notwithstanding. The doors and windows are bolted with comically large screws, but they're still in a fucking huge school with hardly a reason to be there, when a character is murdered they don't just bounce back to welp let's see who gets killed next, they genuinely feel like shit. Also since everything is shut down it feels like it's constantly night at every hour the game takes place.
Fun fact, the original beta version of the game not only looked immensely cooler with a black and white style that kinda reminds me of Madworld, with slightly more realistic proportions thrown into the mix, but they also had a clear Trust-Mistrust theme going on, with you trying to keep everyone alive and trustworthy, IIRC they planned to make sure that multiple scenarios could play out and even Monokuma was actually a creepy science-lab human body thing, you know, the kind that ACTUALLY fits a school setting and still manages to look horrid. But they toned it down and filled everyone with strawberry cream, probably to appeal to a broader audience.

this is a psyco characters thread, not a nigger characters one

My eyes arent working right then.

I say he did do something wrong, though. I won't argue morality is objective and that Griffith is in violation of that objective morality, because I don't believe in any of that, but according to my own subjective sense of morality Griffith is a pathetic piece of shit. This is why I said you can say he didn't do anything wrong, but you saying "evil is subjective therefore Griffith did nothing wrong" isn't a strong argument because the fact that morality is subjective just means it's up to each person to decide if what Griffith did was wrong or not. The is-ought gap works both ways.

That's why I was addressing your claim that people anyone who believes in justice is weak as it's factually wrong. Mozgus is a a character who believes in "good", but is still very powerful, for example.

Except he did consider Guts to be his friend, in fact, he wanted Guts inside of him.
That's Griffith's fantasy, he and Guts ruling a kingdom and leading armies while having sweaty buttsex. Why else does Griffith act so rashly and against character when Guts leaves? We know Griffith to be cold and calculating from his assassination of the Queen of Midland, yet when Guts leaves, he rushes into the arms of another for comfort, almost like a jilted lover. Add to that the fact that the lowest moment for him was not being tortured by a hunchback in the Midland dungeons for a year, but rather it is when he sees Guts and Casca being close with one another. That's what drives griffith over the edge, not his schemes being all for naught, not being tortured and maimed, but the crushing realization that Guts is into chicks and would never take care of his faggoty ass, especially now that he's a gimp.

Kira was the best JoJo villain, but I'd say his biggest flaw is that every setback he had was something he brought on himself. Also he gets really cocky with Killer Queen during fights.

Mah nigga

He has entered and won the games 4 times already

Sergei from asura's wrath was fun, a shame you never actually got to fight him.

10/10 death though

She's not a psycho she's very anti social and creepy but when confronted she get's shy and scared and that's why some people call her "Purple Tomoko"

Is it wrong that I want to fuck his ass.

Do dark gods of chaos count? Also would pleasing them sexually be something I should do?