#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: I Just Wanted To Play Some Vydias Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mAtP5
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12234202.html
nichegamer.com/2017/03/26/8-4-handling-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-localization/
archive.is/9IYMV
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/846048252201963520
archive.is/KcJZM
exhentai.org/g/1019592/399556fe1c/
archive.fo/FJ653
mentalfloss.com/article/24269/crew-enola-gay-dropping-atomic-bomb
archive.fo/33NvA
archive.fo/RiFe6
archive.fo/KbHmd
amazon.com/Sonic-Mania-Collectors-PC/dp/B01LVVBLPD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490586681&sr=8-2&keywords=Sonic Mania
archive.is/92sqD
archive.fo/Mm2Cq
videoplus.vo.llnwd.net/o23/digitalsuccess/SUCCESS Book Summaries/2009 June SBS/WhyWeWantYouToBeRich_Book Summary.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/ubtsne.mp4
exhentai.org/g/1043722/3e8287a515/
exhentai.org/g/881949/057bf69f5b/
exhentai.org/g/1044638/64dae18bdf/
archive.is/ztsh8
exhentai.org/g/1022581/40bddb813d/
hentai.cafe/manga/read/blooming-love/en/0/1/page/1
archive.is/CaY1A
archive.is/zMVVQ
archive.fo/xkS0U
archive.is/kx28P
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
archive.is/IZfzW
archive.is/rn8DV
archive.is/5AXJT
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260909495684311/
archive.fo/JwPeB
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068881928/
archive.is/lC0Xn
archive.fo/sNMuH
archive.is/sNMuH
archive.is/sNMuH
twitter.com/ffxven
twitter.com/doublemaximus/status/846060396687577088
kissanime.io/Anime/Demi-chan-wa-Kataritai-Dub.65305*
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/
archive.fo/plHWF
archive.is/T1KAU
youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No off-topic or gay shit, please.

Femenine Benis

I like anything celeb that stayed quiet during the elections, hell Mark Walhberg got a lot of respect from me when he straight up saying that celebrities where massively out of touch and didn't understand the plight of the common man.

I hate his weird ass facial hair. It just looks weird and dirty

OLD BREAD: archive.is/mAtP5

Odds are Keanu is a libshit since his mom raised him and his sister suffers from lukemiaif I remember right, but he is also very generous, but is ultimatly a very depressing guy.

Wahlberg was on my shitlist for some vague reason I can't remember now, but yeah his stock went up a couple points for saying that.

Also I can't find the article about Craig and CG guns. Theres tons and tons of shit for some bad CGI work in Skyfall that's giving a billion false positives.

Note that the CGI thing is skyfall involved them replacing his hands and gun, though. Gloves appearing and disappearing, etc. So that kinda fits too.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

A person is not gonna be a libshit purely because a single mother raised them user.

why don't you guys use archive.org? Are they controlled by sjw or delete stuff?
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12234202.html
when you post a link like this (I don't know why, I assume there are bots click links) the thread will basically automatically archived.

Sister died from leukemia, not really sure what that has to do with political alignment though.

I actually don't care if he's a liberal. It's probably fucking hard to be a non-liberal in Hollywood. More props to the folks who do fly conservative colors in Hollywood, but Keanu's a bro and I'd have a beer with him.

No but being a canadian actor might. But he would be a quiet libshit if he is one, mostly harmless.

Drug dealing and attempted murder charge, 1988?

Oh shit, really? Thats a shame. And I do remember there was a movie he was durring gg that had a feminazi taste, forget which one, but I remember other anons having foubts about him.

which tag did they remove?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

political and wwii

*less cucked

The one that says it's a good game. :^)

The Politics tag

Looks like the Politics, Political and World War 2 tags got removed.

nichegamer.com/2017/03/26/8-4-handling-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-localization/

They removed like four tags, I remember there being things like Political, WWII etc.

Kenau is a legit bro and nice guy who just wants to do his own thing and I've heard he actually has a new girlfriend and John wick is doing good for his career he seems kinda happy now.

This was already known, now the question is whether or not 8-4 will actually do better than Memehouse. They won't, obviously.

Huffpo obviously expects everything to go smoothly as possible

Why did he play in that stupid ass Knock Knock movie? That shit was gaaaaay as fuck. He used to be one of my favorite actors, but after that movie I can't take him serious anymore.

They cant do worse, they do not remove headpats. and I suspect that nintendo of america forces them to do some of their changes

I can only hope there's heavy editorial influence for the FE:E translation. Given that they're working under Nintendo I doubt it.

is this something we should be concerned about or could this be a good thing?

archive.is/9IYMV

Oh, this isn't gonna get hijacked at all.

>Taking input on their translations from Tumblr.

What the fuck do you think? I hope we still have anons from Firefly around.

Well….we need to get everyone on downpour on tumblr then.

Jesus fucking christ, now they'll be even more worreid about "problematic" content.

Good and bad. There's a chance that someone will listen and take feedback, but there's a bigger chance of TH taking a rude comment as an example of harassment and doing whatever.

I've got a tumblr account that I use for generally keeping track of art. Is that good enough?

To the user who drew this, thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. I had a bad day and was sad, but this made me glad. There's tears in my eyes as we speak, I just can't thank you enough. Thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I hope they are accompanied by their husband or a male relative.

Treehouse should just die already.

How about saving the spellchecked version?

what xer/xir think? :^)

In the end did anybody find info on the malpractice cunt?

Will do. Didn't notice.

I am just so happy. I can't put it to words, you know. I wish I could warp right to that user right now and hug him.

Fact: Jontron got a decent bump in Subscribers because of the Yooka-Laylee shitstorm

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

I hope you have a Happy Birthday, regardless of such stupidity, user.

But Jon's numbers are plummeting, user! He's finished!

Enjoy your birthday user.

Tumblr is actually a far better platform than twitter. Before you guys crucify me I said PLATFORM, the public is far more cancerous but it's easier to take over tags and there's no preemptive blocklists

Happy birthday user and pay no attention to haters, you're a beautiful woman

We need to go high road on this, go with reasons why drastic alterations ruined the experience.

Twitter creeps me out, and I imagine it only got worse after I deleted my account.

The steam forum page looks great though Nami. Also you have nice teats when you smile.

why

these people will have great stories to tell their grandchildren about when they fought the great Yooka wars of 2017

Hooray for muslim womens day!

neofag changed his username last I heard so he's trying to hide himself already

HAPPY FGM DAY!

I'm too ashamed to say it on Twitter so I'm going to say this here.
I had rabbit for dinner tonight.
I felt really bad after because BUNS ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD
I'm a grown man and I got genuinely upset by this

I love bunnies too, but I really find lobsters adorable.

Rabbits are food. Stop humanising foodstuffs.

animals were made to be eaten

are they trying to make him look bad? Because he doesn't look that bad to me.

Rabbits taste pretty good, dogs don't though.

You know he's probably just shitposting. It's unlikely he'll get arrested.

Lobster and stuff has never been an issue for me because I'm allergic to shellfish. Something about the way it was packaged bothered me I guess.

Not all of them, dammit. I'm not going to eat my cat, either. He's for companionship.

I found it kind of dry and bland, really.

And more importantly, we were made to eat animals. Its why we have canine teeth and not a mouth full of molars.

Rabbits are cunts, used to shoot the fucks because they fuck up fences.
They are also shit pets because they bite.

Deepfreeze update reposted from last thread. Includes a new Polygon conflict of interest

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/846048252201963520
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/61nu0d/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_263_update_six_new_entries/

Apparent Cronyism - Los Angeles Times reporter and former Polygon writer (probably also freelancer) Tracey Lien: Wrote about fellow journalists Dan Golding and Brendan Keogh, without disclosing an apparently rather friendly personal relationship with both of them, involving multiple meetings. Lien appears to have deleted her Twitter interactions with Golding and Keogh.

Apparent Cronyism - Also Tracey Lien: Wrote about Mattie Brice, without disclosing an apparently reasonably close personal relationship, involving mention of at least three meetings preceeding the article’s publication. Lien appears to have deleted her Twitter interactions with Brice.

Resolved Cronyism - Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Niche Gamer Brandon Orselli: Wrote several articles about the game Elysian Shadows, originally disclosing a friendly relationship with the game’s developers only in one of them. Disclosure was promptly added to all of the articles missing it as soon as Orselli was notified.

Resolved Cronyism - Former Editor-In-Chief of GameRanx and writer for Heat Street Ian Miles Cheong: Disclosed a "friendly decade-long relationship over social media" with Stardock’s founder and CEO Brad Wardell. Said relationship was not originally disclosed in a series of articles written between 2012-2015. Cheong promptly added disclosures to the articles when he was informed.

Apparent Corruption - Former Siliconera, Pocket Gamer, and Kill Screen writer and contributor for places like The Guardian, Waypoint, and Kotaku Chris Priestman: Wrote about Aevee Bee, without disclosing that he was supporting her on Patreon—a support that might be ongoing since 2014, and is against the policies of Kotaku, where the article appeared.
Apparent Sensationalism - Gaming website IGN: Published a video apparently plagiarized from Gamespot’s Youtube channel, even overlaying their watermark above Gamespot’s. Once this was found out, IGN quickly made the video private.

You know, I never really noticed until now, but holy shit, does that edit clash with the original style.

I find it hard to sympathize with delicious animals. Take the cuy, for example. This is a species of guinea pig that lives in the Andes Mountains. They're cute as fuck and taste great when grilled.

What ever happened to DICE anyway?

Peruvian detected.

I'm not a bug fan of mike but that was perfect.

Close. Born in Ecuador.

Why feel bad?

Oh, is that why Rick was dancing around, claiming it would end the reign of Kek?

oh boe, somebody contact gookanon

I prefer squirrel

Oh geez, thats gonna trigger half of pol.

Because I kept remembering this while I was eating. I'm at least desensitized to eating the "common" animals like cows and that. Moose is good. I've had bison and it only bothered me because I didn't know that there were a lot around because we breed them for food. Also mildly autistic and for as long as I can remember I've had an unhealthy attachment to a stuffed rabbit I got as a child.

I hear they taste interesting but I don't know if I care to try. I'm sure a lot of them are diseased.

Cernovich banned Pepe from the deploraball, he's a massive faggot.

Half of Holla Forums? I'm guessing CON is absolutely assblasted right now. How long until Chelsea fires up the "IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEE" song and dance routine?

On what charges? This is important.

Is there a thread on that shit yet?
>>>Holla Forums9546772
Just run into that, weird ass arabs

Aww, that's so sweet. My brother burnt my teddy bear in front of me hoping to make me mad. I was sad instead.

Why can't we arrest Hillary already?

They're going to get their shit smacked so fucking hard.

Id try rabbit. So far the strangest thing I have had are snail and frog. Bison is better than beef btw.

Id get sad too.

I love hearing the news of eradicating corruption in the evening.

Every day, my boner for her grows stronger

Nothing shameful about having empathy user.

Nature makes a lot of horrible things, like various diseases. Evolution gave us empathy because it was an advantage, and moral systems when we systematized those sorts of feelings into rules, but it never had any need to make the world compatible with those feelings

what did I just witnessed

archive.is/KcJZM

Whoops, ment for

That sounds like more of a preparation issue than the food itself. And either grow a spine or stop eating meat altogether, you fucking homo.

I just didn't have a nice childhood and that rabbit has consistently been the closest thing I have to a friend. Normally he's on a shelf but if I have a bad day I take him off before I go to bed to help me sleep. My mom sent him for Christmas the year she ran away.

I can safely say I don't need my brain used to figure out what that's all about

altright furfags and communist furfags arguing.

Seriously, with the help of any anons left from FireFly, we can use it as a legitimate complaint channel.

GO GOOK GO

We can and will, but I doubt they will listen and only take the comments that either dicksuck or tell them how to be better progressives.

I thought they were shitposting but both are the real deal. Twitter is starting to get its toll on me

I have no friends. I wish I had a stuffed animal now to be mine.

Happy Birthday, user.

I'd rather have a freedom loving furry than a communist one. Although it would be fucking hilarious seeing the communist furry have his fursuit confiscated because Its not needed under communism.

I've got three. My rabbit, a bear I've had since I was really young, and monkey I won in some online contest. I could probably sell the monkey because I guess it's form Overwatch and was a convention exclusive variant or something before they did their contest. It's just sitting in the bag it came in, in a box in my room. I have no attachment to it. Just my rabbit and bear.

If we do it effectively we can make it work.

We changed FTC Guidelines for fuck's sake, we can flood Nintendo with consistent complaints and keep the pressure on them to make positive change.

Whats the title of that one?

Oh, and my cat. I didn't count him because he's an actual cat, not stuffed.

Cheers bone.

Happy Birthday, hopefully no one gets you acid-in-the-face– terrible gift.

good work

Come on now, that's not unheard of or unhealthy. If you want to see unhealthy, look no further than the SJWs.

I think it's kind of unhealthy to still sleep with a stuffed rabbit at 26. I just form these stupid attachments to things, especially if they even look like an animal. I hate it.

Nothing wrong with attachment, as long as the attachment makes you happy, not miserable.

I think you're being too hard on yourself. Like I said, you want to see unhealthy, see webm related.

My sister was attached to a particular baby doll. Thing started falling apart and she wouldn't ditch it, even when new ones were bought. Got so bad it had to be duck taped together, and after the head fell off a piece of pvc was attatched as a neck and rammed down into the body. It became known as "broke neck baby". Looked like something out of a damn horror film.

That's just kind of sad. He looks like he has aids and sounds drunk.

Since we talked about weird fetishes last thread…

I like how you all conveniently forgot that there was this former AMERICAN colonial territory right next door to Japan called the Philippine Islands. Whether Teddy was baiting the Imperial Japs to attack or not was not a central pretext, the United States would still be drawn into the war anyway even if Americans don't want to join in. The whole bombing of Pearl Harbor was to theoretically cripple the U.S. naval power at that time, allowing Imperial Japan to scoop up the region with little to no resistance as they moved closer to their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere plan. The idea was that by the time the United States rebuilt their forces in a projected period of years Imperial Japan would've secured their expanded borders. The expectation was for the U.S. to sue for peace and thus hold an armistice on Imperial Japan's terms. What they didn't anticipate was the stubborn resistance of the occupied territories, forcing them to allocate too much resources on pacifying revolts and resorting to brutal suppression tactics (the Kempetai). Worse, America itself, instead of being demoralized by the attack on Pearl Harbor and their flagging economy at the time, would instead become revitalized, throwing their full support into the war, not only rebuilding their naval forces in a mere span of months but raised their entire military strength by multiple orders of magnitude, that in only 3 years the entire Pacific theater was overrun by U.S. forces. The nukes at the end of the war was essentially their Win More button.

exhentai.org/g/1019592/399556fe1c/

I like rabbits for a different reason

Invading Japan would've caused even more death than the two bombs, the Japs back than were as brain washed as the North Korean's today. We would've been fight guerilla wars into the 50's.

Aye. If anything, people these days are too damn miserable on themselves!
I've got a Reimu doll myself.

Sounds like the Good Guy doll from Child's Play.

Exactly! He's older than me, and yet he uses Pooh as his venting bag! Fucking Pooh! That is indeed sad. And yet, theres many of the SJWs who have issues or are just like him.

R there any Juggalos in tha house?!?!?

his hair is disheveled and unkept, the skin has spotty complexion (the sign of general bad health and poor blood flow), asks about how much he's being paid ON STAGE showing poor social skills, dry coughs in the middle of his speech, and has a constant vibrato whimpering tone in his speech, scattered thoughts and line of thinking.

What you're looking for is "not mentally sound". Insanity shows in how you keep yourself, he looks like he hasn't had a shower in a fucking year.

Are we being raided?

He's been doing this for a few days now. Not sure why.

I may have my problems but at least I don't use my stuffed toy as a soapbox when I'm supposed to be getting an award.

Japan was already going to surrender, the two atomic bombs were overkill.

shut da fuc up niggerface. Japan was on the verge of surrendering anyway, we just dropped da bomb to intimidate da Russians.

I looked up that game he won the award for it looks like something a child made who was learning how to make games.

Yeah, its even worse now, as that was years ago and she still has it in a closet somewhere. Its gotten all faded, one of the blinking eyes is stuck closed and the other one lost color and looked like a cataract. One of these days I gotta snap a picture of it.

Once you have the means to end the war without any casualties on your side, you take it.

Well, at least it's not as bad as that phone game that looks like it's made in MS paint who's name I forgot.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs

Thay was already surrendering! Its like if I called a truce than punched you in the dick.

If I remember right even tumblr was pissed off at treehouse for what they did to fates, however the tranny that started the outrage against fates was a tumblrite and according to a user this tranny has ties with multiple localization companies and got the love live's mobile game dialog censored. We need to re activate firefly and get boots on the ground.

First gen American here; I don't appreciate this asshat speaking for me or my parents.

If the first one didn't do the job, how does a land invasion fair?

6cd132 is a shill. Just report and ignore.

u a bitch, the only thing I shill is phat beats

in yo dreams maybe, lol

"On the one hand, Japan is going to surrender. On the other hand, we have this super cool weapon and really want to test it out…"

Thanks.

See, that's the spirit! Unless you want to be a masochist and inflict pain onto yourself, you will never be that guy! Don't feel bad, because there's always someone out there who is worse than you.

Yep, he's got issues. Also probably has the eyes of a psychopath.

That's a common trend amongst indie-games (Barring exceptions), most of them look like they lack a sense of direction & most of them look too child-like that make Kirby look like Godzilla.

There has to be someone out there who is last in line, who it's impossible to be worse than him/her.

First thing in my mind. Also ninjas.

Ironically, that wouldn't have happened if she was wearing a burqa.

Really sends the noggin joggin'.

Oh god, I hope that joke doesn't get too graphical.

Rabbits don't turn into humans.

Truman was a punk for droppin' da bomb. Turned Japan into a bunch of pedophiles like it messed with there brains or something.

Are you saying if she followed the rules she'd be fine or that it block the acid?
Trick question it would have happened anyways

I have an odd blog post to make but I don't know who else to turn to other than you guys.

My best friend died 4 years ago, since then I've been unable to sit down and play the stuff he enjoyed the mostly, mostly Megaman X games and some other stuff.

Am I just being a cowardly faggot who can't face the fact that his best friend is gone? Vydia is the passion we both shared and while I still play I find myself purposely avoiding things I know he'd like.

Cat picture to break up my faggotry

No if it still hurts to think of him being gone there's nothing wrong with avoiding certain things.

This will NOT end well

because you hate him or because you like him?

The bombs didn't do shit, they've been drawing tentacle porn since the fucking 19th century.

I smell more tampering on problematic Japanese-made Nintendo exclusive, I see.

Aww, well, if playing those kinds of games hurts you, I wouldn't recommend playing them, but you're not a coward for it.

This makes me think we should set up a support group or something. Help anons who need to vent. Maybe play games too if that brings us together.

CAPTAIN THEODORE VAN KIRK, NAVIGATOR
LIEUTENANT JACOB BESER, ELECTRONIC COUNTERMEASURES
SERGEANT JOSEPH STIBORIK, RADAR OPERATOR
PRIVATE RICHARD NELSON, RADAR OPERATOR
CAPTAIN ROBERT LEWIS, CO-PILOT
COLONEL PAUL TIBBETS, COMMANDER AND PILOT
archive.fo/FJ653
mentalfloss.com/article/24269/crew-enola-gay-dropping-atomic-bomb

But would he have wanted you to never play those games again? Wouldn't he have wanted you to enjoy them, even though he couldn't join you anymore?

Feeling grief is completely normal but if it's hampering you from enjoying things and live your own life at full it might be time to look for some professional help

Holyshit, the Krauts are back?

Some TD anons think that fag and others where also responsble for the vast pro censorship and anti FE or anti JRPG shilling all mid 2015-2016 on Holla Forums seeing how the posting style is the same

It doesn't matter what dead people want because they're dead. What matters is the living.

They were down for a while and people were spreading fud about a raid with a link to a german site. Idk why it was down though, I didn't looked further

This is wrong. What would actually happen is that their living ward would have a single, communal fursuit they would all have to take turns wearing. While bottoming. For the State.

I'd rather put them all in work camps where the best artists churn out high quality 2D porn for the masses and the rest get deloused with Zyklon B.

>>>Holla Forums9582373

Fuck, was so mad I forgot to include a picture

My guess would be he's avoiding them because he liked the guy and playing them reminds him that the guy's dead and thus does not make it any more fun through sharing.
Source: attended a funeral where the guy giving the eulogy had a similar sentiment.

An actual female gf or he is still dating that trap? It wasn't a bad trap tbh, totally would smash

Has anyone ever thought about leaving ghosts of themselves in the racing games they have?

female GF

What do you mean by that? It's not like you can return it to her mother and ask for a version without a dick.

Yes, and in the living world Mega Man X is a fun-ass game.

archive.fo/33NvA

Hey if a trap has a feminine enough face and a good tit job I'd fuck his boipussy.

He was my best friend so yea I liked the guy a lot, I tried playing MMX a year after he passed and I did beat it but I felt really sad after, hell I could barely bring myself to kill Sigma, I felt if I did it would mean "yea he's really gone" but I did anyway.

I can live fine its just that stuff specifically that affects me.

Honor his memory but don't let his passing kill the enjoyment of things in this life that you guys shared had; he wouldn't have wanted that and it's a one way ticket to losing your identity as a person. Losing someone like that is hard to deal with, especially when they were as closely connected as you two were. Everyone is different and everyone needs different things to help them move forward and to continue enjoying certain aspects of life again. I think you may need to sit down and think on it for a while what exactly you need. For me, trying to change the way I felt when I played the games he did worked the most; that instead of remembering things in a way that would make it ache, I tried to frame my memory from a perspective that would make me laugh or smile. I know it sounds faggy but that's what helped me. Everyone's different; I get that it can be a hard thing to think about, but it's best to sit down and think on what way you could go about this that would help you be able to enjoy these things again. Honestly, even avoiding sometimes works.. but only for a period of time. Sometimes it takes a professional, sometimes it doesn't, but I'd recommend you confront your ache and navigate your way through it to find a solution that will allow you to move forward. If not, there is nothing to be ashamed about getting professional help; I know I needed some to help find my way of coping and moving on.

It's okay to take time user. It's not easy, but we're all around for you. A lot of us have been there, and you're not alone. Believe me when I say that once you can be at peace without needing to avoid these things, you'll feel much, much better.

Good god, imagine the smell

But where would we get our computer engineers from? :^)

archive.fo/RiFe6

I assume

you gotta fight your demons somehow

how do you feel about mn9?

I'm not him, just posting it for the new bread.

I remember there was a shill/spammer who spammed pictures of juggalos shortly after the exodus, literally more than two years ago. I think it might be the same guy.

That I would gladly put my penis on
backdoor pussy.

Not everything you're fucking has to become the mother of your children, user, sometimes the penis just wants to go somewhere deep and moisty, even if the moisture comes from the mix of mucus and lubricant

good for him.

Reminds me of that animal crossing gif.

In the days where physical copies are a dying thing, that's actually pretty cool. What a sha-

Wait, THREE HUNDRED FORTY?

this?

These black people freaking out about Iron Fist is so funny since most of them would start making "Ching Chong" noises the instant an asian person disagrees with them.

That image stopped having as much of an effect on me once I remembered that your in-game mother is the one sending all those presents.

I guess the irony only applies if it's the latter.

Hey, at least it actually looks like a Nintendo 64 cart.

>Sonic Mania: Collector's Edition is $70
archive.fo/KbHmd
amazon.com/Sonic-Mania-Collectors-PC/dp/B01LVVBLPD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490586681&sr=8-2&keywords=Sonic Mania

Huh, I didn't know Jesse Eisenberg was playing the Major.

N-no Baka Yes, Fuck I miss my mom. This hits too close to home.

Time to give my mom a hug

Never played it, looked awful on most streams.

Oh god, please tell me that's not the case. Please tell me it was her actual mom sending the presents too

You really should.

Dude, wish they had us do that in highschool.

It wasn't till I played new leaf to realize how sad this is.

79 days before E3. Remember what we're up against. We need to remove the curtain to expose for what the ESA is:

An anti-gamer/video game/creative freedom agency that have demented agenda in mind and toe the feminist and social justice line.

I was really lucky to get a good high school for junior year. I think that class would have even given me college credits, if I ended up falling for the "get a video game degree" meme.

I thought about this the other day when I was told a dev died. He was pretty much the only dev of a DF-like in space thing I think, and made constant update, then vanished. Wouldn't answer to personal channels either. Made me realize how we will all leave these shades of ourselves in profiles and scoreboards all over the internet. The living will be surrounded by the dead.

Well that setttles it, I may as well get my ghosts into Mario Kart!

I think you're talking about "I get this call every day"

I went for an animation diploma and learned from people with actual industry experience. I do wish they got us to do a 2 min or even 1 min animation for our final project, the last term really lacked structure.

oh shit that's what was bugging me out, I knew that face reminded me of someone

Yes.

feels bad.

you dodged a bullet there friend

That's not any old lump of plastic. It's a used copy of an N64 sports game with a new label which costs them pennies to buy.
archive.is/92sqD

They are charging £340 for a digital copy, a gutted N64 sports game cart and a 64gb usb stick

God, that actually looks worth it.

worse would be leave nothing

I guess the joke's on me for thinking that Playtonic wouldn't be gigantic kikes for once.

Fuck's sake, couldn't even make a repro cart.

Reminds me one those shadowbox things people do. Make art of a game and frame a cart of the game with it, except its a repurposed sports game, cause fuck you we have your $60-$80

And those are pretty easy to make by creating a mold from any N64 game and inject ABS pellets into.

I miss my mom.

That would require an investment of sort. Making the hiring a company to make the molds, and produce the plastic halves with a plastic injection machine, have someone to screw those two together using those stupid screws Nintendo had on the cartridges, etc. The volume probably doesn't justify the investment.

get over here, dubs

I know that feel user, and I am happy the faggots here helped me through it and will always be grateful to you all

what happened to your mom user?

The games remind you of him. There is nothing wrong with feeling sad about missing him. The questions you need to ask yourself are these:
Would your friend want the games you both enjoyed in the past now go to waste? Would you be able to play them and remember the good times you had together as an appropriate way to fondly remember him and honour his memory?

They seem to be full blood kikes from their reactions so far.

She ran away when I was a kid.

I was little so I just shut down emotionally when it happened, after a period of near-constant crying.

I don't have a hug picture to respond with but I've got this.

20 seconds in and this is already a bit sad.

Yeah, unless it was for a huge volume, it's likely cheaper to just find some cheap sports carts. Even with scalpers, there is still a lot of copies of those types of titles around.

>Used N64 game: $5
>64GB USB: $20
>Game Box: $5
>CD soundtrack: $10
>Art book: $25
>Game with DLC: $50
>Shipping (At most): $20
Total: $135
Customer price: $423.96

I know, I'm sotempted to buy it.

My entire family is dead. I buried the last surviving relative, my dad, in 2007.

I didn't kill any of them. There are like some obscure "second cousins twice removed" shit still alive somewhere that I've never met, I think.

This is what happens when you use a trip.

I actually remembered that movie. Not a bad popcorn flick.

Oh user, you have my sympathysmine was cancer lung cancer

The first Dragonheart was pretty great. Fantastic CG for its day, better than Jurassic Park even. It's too bad the sequels were both direct-to-video garbage tier.

That's awful. I lost my grandma to that. Had to be about 20 years ago by now.

Smokers?

Yes, but quit the birthday before. Was so proud of quiting too.

I haven't seen it in a while, but from what I remember the story was at least competent. It had action, humor, romance, and a bit of a bittersweet ending.
I pretend they never exist. Just like StarControl 3 never existed, it was just a very bad unfinished, non canon prototype that was accidentally released. :^)

I quit smoking a few years back.

He admits he didn't do a lick of programing in the webm. Three grand for what is probably a weeks worth of on and off work.

Good job, it will hopefully heal with time.

Congratulations you have just realized that indie games are the post modern art of the video game world.

The humor was surprisingly good, but it played the whole story with a straight enough face that it didn't seem campy.

I wish I could come across money that easily. But no, I have to actually fucking work.

Find yourself a way to make a passive income, and watch the cash roll in.

Me too

this shit gets better by the minute

It's just that easy!!!!

But seriously, if you find a way to strike that gold, do it. I'd love to figure out how.

I was aware of that well before, but it bears pointing out. Because it's fucking bullshit that someone with no scruples can buy a few unity assets, suck a few dicks, cry about the president, and get paid for it.

What the fuck

Is this parody?

Most games I really enjoy these days are indie games, I played the shit out of Invisible Inc.

archive.fo/Mm2Cq
videoplus.vo.llnwd.net/o23/digitalsuccess/SUCCESS Book Summaries/2009 June SBS/WhyWeWantYouToBeRich_Book Summary.pdf

Notgayjared has his own show now?

Self-parody.

A couple years ago I would say this is a really shitty parody but unfortunately I can't tell anymore, I completely lost that ability cause I've seen far too much shit

If Donald Trump went bankrupt he'd…sign up for a pyramid scheme?

And, your job isn't?

I sincerely hope they fall for it.

Also, network marketing is NOT a pyramid. Look at the PDF I gave you.

A way to humiliate these people in public is NOT punch them but do a thing apparently called "sharking".

The auto plant I used to work at had a president that started at the plant doing basic line work and worked his way up the chain. Not a CEO, but it was still fucking weird especially since he had zero connections with the higher ups.

these are degenerates user

I'm still not sure it's not parody, just because I'm fairly sure it's this guy.

Does anybody have the high quality version of this old piece from the early gamergate days?

Also /r/ the most unbiased timeline of gamergate with every detail an archive link crammed in.

my.mixtape.moe/ubtsne.mp4

Like most infographics, that's so laughably wrong that I can barely even start with where it goes wrong.

But I'll start with the fact that in my corporate wage-slave position I am not required to recruit other members, which is standard in network marketing (it's where it gets its fucking name).

And yes, I realize that not ALL network marketing scheme are necessarily pyramid schemes, but all pyramid schemes ARE necessarily network marketing schemes. Don't take everything so personally, my statement was half-jest. But only half.

Networks are connections. Alone you aren't worth squat and can't do much, this is why you create a network of people you know and use this network to advance yourself.

it's not a parody if it comes true

it's a prophecy

That would make it even funnier. A bunch of guys trying to get a free pussy pass get exposed (literally).

Or a lucky guess.

tomato tomato

commissions will be drawn soon so check my board over the next week

also reminder cuck dev never fooled you

I was actually mildly entertained. Like Andy Dick with less of a gross-out factor

This is kind of nuts. I mean I'll admit that I was a liberal little shit when I was in high school thinking that the left had all the answers and all that right was evil because of business. Hearing this make me glad that I don't believe any of it now or I might be some goons meat shield as he throws bricks and punches from behind to the opposing protesters in the front.

which board is your board?

he does godly looking ara stuff
exhentai.org/g/1043722/3e8287a515/

als0
exhentai.org/g/881949/057bf69f5b/

what happened with that guy that was gonna BTFO the alt-right and Kek?

Rick Wifeson?
literally nothing, the dude is fucking a fat goony attention seeker

who are you?

Posted these a little late last thread better file names for the first 2.

Jesus Christ, Yandere Dev, there is literally nothing wrong with saying "yeah, I draw inspiration from high school slice-of-life manga and anime, and will drop references all over the place." But no, instead, you act like it's Original The Character, Donut Steel like the shameless scam artist you are.

I don't know if this is for reals anymore. It sounds like the right kind of whiny but there are too many things that are on the nose.

The most detailed timeline is Current Happenings, though it doesn't really explain everything at the beginning and isn't that "unbiased" since it was obviously written by and for GG. It also has some other early timelines linked at the top.

uhhh

He's sabotating himself? Who's going to hire an artist that does this

I wish I didn't have to switch to waterfox every time.

The guy who drew this sperged out saying Holla Forums is toxic I think

Cuck dev. Cuck dev! You never fooled me!

what? I am breddy sure he drew it in the draw thread

I call that a success.

I'm on palemoon and it works fine.
Get in, log in at e-hentai, go to exhentai, get sad panda, left-click on page, view page info, security, view cookies, delete the only cookie you got there. Works errytime for me.

Anyone knows what the hell is happening over at Holla Forums, I've been seeing refugees on the other boards, bringing down their quality. Some about the BO doxing or something.

Want me to post the rest I made/acquired from the comic?

he did, then he sperged out

The hell is this? i refuse to believe this isn't ironic.
"I was a gay jewish man who used to go to Holla Forums."
Fuck outta here this isn't parody.

where

sure

He's sabotaged himself since high school, why would he stop now?

Remember the ED commission? Four months, zero communication, done half-assed, and when called out on it, Dobson ran crying to DeviantArt that he "got trolled," despite the fact that the ED user didn't ask for his fifty bucks back. How he can even live off of commissions, I will never understand.

And, that's from one comic. Though, it appears that the rest of the author's stuff is a rich with meme material.

Oh, well shit what do you know. Man I really need to upgrade this thing. Shits giving me problems
also New Shinozuka Yuuji
exhentai.org/g/1044638/64dae18bdf/

He was a little upset that draw threads were shit or that people didn't pat him on the back for it.
Hell I said it in a GG thread when we had the lizard poster artist on here and he came in here to respond to it. It just goes to show how booty blasted he was.

This hit me hard as I'm about to lose my mom.. sage for off-topic.

that was like years ago
I am honestly shocked how dobson could charge so high

stop

I hope the fun on Cucka-Jewme steam discussion page doesn't end soon.

cant fap to this shit

Funny thing is? I'd say fifty bucks would be fair from anyone else, because they'd be more likely to be professional about it.

he also traced that Ridley

Yeah, first result on Google.

They got all the attention from gamers that they could wish for, its a shame that the monkey hand enjoys transforming their wishes and dreams into nightmares. It's almost as if they had successfully offended an ancient god of chaos.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Or one follower of that god in question.

Jontron might be a secret Kek follower.

archive.is/ztsh8

Not videogames but it made me chuckle.

Well they asked for it. So, the question now becomes, "Will they actually do something about it?"

sauce?

So can I ask why part of #GG seems to have soured on Mike Cernovich? I used to talk to him on and off, and people used to call him "based lawyer."

What happened, exactly?

He was all talk and no action. He never delivered on anything.

you ruined it

The Holla Forums antisemites happened. ^)

He was all bark and no bite. The thing that set me off the most was his "Nobody actually hates me, the people that say they hate me are just paid trolls" autismfest

I'll grant that has a grain of truth to it. I guess people got tired of mostly empty hype? That's kinda sad, he was a really good dude in general. He seems to have gone balls-deep into the altright thing so I haven't followed him much in a while.

I'll ruin your boypussy.

Trump won, the infighting and conflicting "agendas" of the "alt-right coalition" happened, he's cool as an eceleb, but not so much when leaderfagging too much, Holla Forums hates his guts, so do the other "factions" or groups

He's a retard that never amounted to anything but legal advice. Other than that he's never been helpful in anything for two years and a half.
Met the guy in #GGinParis, he was constantly talking like a teenager honestly.

I hate this so much. If there's one thing I can credit the Left with, its that they are spooky good at moving in lockstep on most of their important issues, and its exactly that unity of purpose that gives them as much power as they have traditionally enjoyed.

Every BTU of energy spent fighting amongst one another is one less BTU directed at the enemy. The side with the better unity will win the political attrition battles by fucking default. The Right has a sense of both shame and pride that the Left mostly lacks, but it can't seem to temper those in the face of the bigger battles and winds up spinning in place instead of striding across the enemy lines. I hate it. They all want to be Rorschach and never compromise, but fail to remember that Rorsch fucking died at the end because he became the world's liability.

False idols, man. Without fail, they will let you down every single time.

I'm going to second the source question. I didn't ask earlier because I thought I knew but I was wrong.

He was on a podcast I listen to. I thought he was unintentionally hilarious but a lot of people who listen hated him. Not because the listener base is left-wing but because he's annoying.

Did they crack Nier automata yet?

Is it worth playing the Drakenguard titles?

Libtards and Cuckservative media can still shame and belittle the Right into backing off, but if Trump can sustain his support base, avoid insane radicalization, and get everyone to know how to spot bullshit, the Right can rise up against the bullshit in the West with Muh Russia conspiracy and letting Third world shitters destroy the culture from the inside.

only 1 and 3 and if you're up to deal with tedious gameplay and frame rate issues on 3 because squeenix was stingy with the money.
apart from that it's a really interesting series

Like with Milo, we have common enemies but not common agenda. We will always weave in and out with those who we can mutually help one another when the stars, or train tracks, align with one another. Anyone who tries to steer the train we are on burns out or goes on their own way for a while. We have the shitty vidya journalists on their violations and lack of professionalism, we are less uniform on their politics which they have the right to have. They have not been slandering gamers for a while now, and they best stick to that because we will fire on all cylinders when that happens again. Mike is in different world and his ambition will take him out of my orbit of interest. Best of luck to him though. I saw what they did to Milo and how easily all the other pro-gg ecelebs gave up without much pushback. When it is Mike's turn, I will expect the same thing to happen.

So blizzard decided to put pants on the new succubus model, and people insist blizzard hasn't fallen to sjws

fucking blizzard. I still haven't forgiven them for covering sylvanas up. Her trying to recapture her high elf seductiveness was part of her character. I guess she just gave up on that character arc somewhere off screen

I recently finished 1 and the combat is repetitive as shit.
To me the story is the main draw and the different type of "shit's fucked" endings.
I still liked it tough.

They move in lockstep because they all know each other personally, meet off the net, and have dirt on each other. Our style is mostly just amorphous internet hangouts and opinions, theirs is much closer to an organized collection.

When one of us steps out of line, they get called a fag and the sites they own get archived instead of direct links. When they do, they get a personal ten minutes of hate and told to not speak in public again. Look at people like Phil Fish or very recently, Colin Moriarty. They instantly lose all the power of their connections and never show up again. Maybe you'll see them in the background of some group photo once a year. I wouldn't want to be like them, even if it meant we got more organized strengths.

Doesn't the kind of defeat the purpose of a succubus?

For fuck's sake…

B-but sexy at ANY size and in ANY clothes, shitlord! :^)

Covering up can actually end up helping the sex appeal sometimes.

However this is not one of those times

So the girl with the big tits in this name is succubus?

That's the new Fel Succubus model for enemy mobs and Warlock players can get a glyphfor their Succubus pet, did they change their minds? source now.

Well, are you?

The pic on the left looks better due to the more subtle colouring on the legs and wings. Just my opinion though.

Hell Yeah.

Yes.

bon voyage sneaky spic

Am I missing something? Why does it look more blocky than the previous model? And why is the artifacting on her crotchplate this pronounced?

Because the one on the right is the original model and they updated to the one on the left a while ago, I think.

perhaps a sneaky bush, held back but always hinting

NOTHING SAYS DICK SUCKING DEMON WITH GOAT LEGS LIKE PANTS
This is why I don't like SJW and progressive in general. Women used to be encouraged that female sexuality was theirs to control. Now along comes the SJW and progressive left saying, NO!
They believe that they are powerless to make their own choice with what they can dress like and what media to consume. They believe that they are the ultimate authority and have the right to censor entertainment and make these decisions for you.

YOU SEE THIS IMAGE, ITS A SUCCUBUS GETTING FUCKED INTO SUBMISSION AND ITS OK BECAUSE ITS NOT REAL
LEAVE MY FANTASY TITTIES ALONE YOU ANTI HUMANS

exhentai.org/g/1022581/40bddb813d/

I hope you're right and I'm just retarded. because that is one hell of a downgrade otherwise.

Let's not forget they're sending DMCA's against porn artists on a daily basis.
Blizzard has been pozzed for years.

I played WoW when it was newer and my main was a Warlock. The one on the right is from vanilla and they updated it eventually.

Thanks user.

Don't even get me started on the whole free the nipple hypocrisy.

the crime of illegal entry must always be paid

Is the guy that filmed it illegal as well?

Have you bigots checked your privileges today?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*deep breath*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well looking at the reactions of plebbitors and twitterfags, from plebbit, they're kind of full of shit and hating on him for all the wrong reasons without knowing 60 minutes is just another hack job by a bunch of faggots who know how how to make a guy look bad in TV, Cernovich is an ass on many things, but he's right, this "Fake News" narrative bullshit is artificial as fuck, and fuck those shills in KiA and twatter for hating on the guy for the wrong reasons.

One mans terrorist is another mans liberator :^)

The Playboy mansion is that-a way, buddy. But I don't think they'll let you in like that.

hentai.cafe/manga/read/blooming-love/en/0/1/page/1 for you Holla Forums since you love delinquents

He actually threw GG under the bus at one point calling us 'absolutely cucked' at one point on twitter before eventually backtracking when Gawker admitted how badly we dogged them following their judgment day.

archive.is/CaY1A
archive.is/zMVVQ

He's controlled opposition and a cuck that laughs when you mention the JQ, hates Pepe and is a self proclaimed leader of the alt-right.
That should tell you everything you need to know.

Didn't GGRevoltards and Burnouts pestered him and the other "GG E-celebs" like Milo and Sargon back then? because he did apologize on that, and he's a fucking flipflopping asshole but he's got his use like Milo, and he was pretty much right on the money on that interview and the "Fake News" bullshit, still don't worship e-celebs too much.

Yeah, that was unfortunate what happened to Oliver and Munoz. They should have known better when it comes to subversive tactics, but I suspect that there was a degree of weariness and a sense of wanting things to be finished from them, allowing themselves to be easy prey.

(jackpot check)
If I was a namefag like certain regulars of these threads here in Holla Forums making an eceleb name and surrounded with revoltards spewing disinfo all day every day 24/7, I'd throw GG under the bus too. :^)
More seriously, persistent pestering is such a proven tactic, you can find examples if it working in ancient scriptures.

They've learned, he still hasn't shit on us like a certain group of leftypol infilshitters who pretended to care about vidya.

Checked. And it's happened to others as well, like Tyler Valle of Nichegamer. Though that's partially his fault for joining 10 hour long streams and debating faggots who had exactly zero motive other than arguing for the sake of arguing.

dead

From Holla Forums archive.fo/xkS0U 4 days old, but it's degenerate.

Reminds me of the guy who wants to surgically make himself in to an alien with no genitals.

Unsurprising considering how many homos live in Oregon & California residents moving in like viruses.
It needs a purge…

That's some serious bullshit from him.

RIP in peace bag-chan

Good evening, you magnificent faggots!

Do you think bag-chan backpack cucks serval?

archive.is/kx28P

AUTISM FIGHT

Do it for the anime tiddies

But also the hips.

How do you even get that kind of angle in Bunker?

Probably fiddling with stuff on the PC.

what's behind the apologetic robot doors?

hello?

not even kemonos would be tomokos friend

Late but from what I recall, the Emperor was planning on surrendering already but the military guys wanted to keep fighting and were willing to do a coup if needed. I don't know if America was aware of this but ultimately using the atomic bombs put the whole thing to rest which could have indeed potentially saved more lives.

Also, I forgot where I heard this but apparently America had repeatedly warned Japan that 'something' was going to happen at those locations and that they needed to evacuate.

They literally used bombers to pelt both cities with leaflets saying "if you don't leave you're going to fucking die." Even so, most civilians stayed.

ohh damn, anyone happens to have a link to that fan made playboy stuff?

yes

Tomoko is cute in a weird way.

If drawfag user sees this, just dropping by to say that newest Danielle in first pic is fantastic and would love to see more of his work, one of the best Danielles so far and she has a good collection of quality fanart

old drama over the rampant metafagging of the drawthreads months ago. He actually posted in the bread and replied to callout post explaining himself, but I didn't save it. He's made it clear he doesn't like the drawthreads but whatever your opinion is in my opinion his metafagging constantly wasn't helping either so meh.

Generally is pretty retarded on twitter and tried to throw #gamergate under the bus saying it was cucked. Then in regards to post-election/alt-right/pol drama, he tried to do a stupid "Ulitmatum" in leaderfagging over the deploraball in trying to ban certain people to go full PR faggotry. He was good at rustling some jimmies on twitter in the hayday of GG but overall pretty retarded in my opinion.

Ecelebs have always been cancer, they always try and make it about themselves.

Have diggers turned up anything on Rappler or North Base Media? We had an user telling us to look there and claiming that something had happened on the /pinoy/ board. Haven't seen anything since.

Sup girlgulaggers, I am finally back to civilization after a month on Dune. So what is going on this side of the world, I seem to have missed some things.

Are sjw still acting like retards on social medias? If i can agree with something from the religious police of saudi arabia it is that social medias are haram and using them forfeit your immortal soul.

Ghanima is my waifu

I can't find the vid clip right now. Butt it's a zoom out camera move that shows the commander from the back, iirc a cutscene probably. iirc it showed visual proof that the YoRHa Commander has the best waist to hip ratio and comfiest ass. 2Butt is the sizzle, butt Commander is the steak.

There is an op brewing:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.

The Steam forum page is looking interdasting.
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/

Does the pope shit in the woods? Of courshe.
Welcome back nigga, play near tomato already.

Thanks, that youka laylee stuff is kind of sad, now sjw will HAVE to love and shill the game and detractors will HAVE to hate it, it is forever tainted just like ME Andromeda and Cisquisition even though those were legit bad games.

My sister still had my Nier copy, I'll have this week… Those Yorha commander hips though, I like them more than 2b.

Anything important happen since yesterday?

Other than Playtonic being PC (not as in computers)?

There was a 'spanic deported this morning, but that's dependent on whether you count this early morning as "yesterday".

It's happening or has already happened. With neofags, drones and goons running to defend muh yuka lady (and getting a new orifice drilled into them by aussie tier shitposting). I don't even care about jon, I don't watch or follow e-celeb stuff. And the only Rare title I ever liked was Killer Instinct 1. But the way the CM, the dev and studio handled it seems incredibly stupid. Out of all the possible choices they could have made, they seemed to have went with the worst one for themselves.

Hopefully you'll see it soon enough so you can verify it with your own eyes, but yes. Yorha Commander has one of the best, if not best waist to hips ratio in the game.

Where is everyone? It's almost 10:00. You should all be awake and posting. Entertain me. I'm bored and already masterbated twice.

ITS CALLED "ILLEGAL" FOR A FUCKING REASON. YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT IM HAPPY

Did you fap to locon stuff at least?

I'm at work right now on my phone so funposting is limited.

It's a bit late now, but Chris Raygun made a new SJW musical.

Locon?

Search it on sadpanda.

Reality is indistinguishable from parody.
archive.is/IZfzW
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/846078529519390726

I thought the name for that was lolicon? But no, that doesn't interest me, and hope searching it on sad panda doesn't interest spy agencies either. I have a very specific fetish, one that I'd say is worse than the backpack cuck.

I'll share it if ya'll start posting.

Are you the guy with the small penis fetish?

Did someone say Locon? speaking of which where's gookanon?

Locon is an artist, pic of "we just like to dress as cute girl" is from his stuff.

I'm intrigued about your weird fetish though.

Enemas?

No, but it does involve my penis. There is a lot of art for it on Pixiv.

No, and I did notice all the art was the same, I should've guessed it was an artist.

Yeah annoyingly Locon has a very bad case of same face syndrome.

Are you in germany by any chance.

No, america.

here

This, even the girls he made once or twice have the same face as the traps. You fap to one doujin, you fapped to every doujin.

Heh. By the way, glancing at the current steam forum page for cuckalaylee. It looks like pic related. :^)

Will we ever take Constantinople back cause we need to meme retaking it back now!

Yeah I noticed this too but good trap doujins are hard to come by.

This.

While I was in Saudi Arabia I didn't dare go on sadpanda even on vpn. I like my head where it is.

I'll have to makeup lost time in the tag this week.

Is there any easy way to translate a doujin in japanese? One where an english translation doesn't exist anywhere? I'm searching for programs but not having much luck

Why the hell would you go there?

no first for benis, therefore sage

there was an attempt but it isn't enough

Nuke UK now.

Planning how we can jew the arabs out of their oil so we don't depend on them to fill our gas tanks anymore, then nuke them and their dogmatic religion.

Yes we can, just as we satirize other religions, but some people are too thin-skinned to realize that.

Just stop being chicken shits and say you don't want a violent "minotirity" 1.4 billion strong "peaceful" religion gunning or running over you.

Work. I volunteered thinking it would be fun, it was a singular experience. I'll stick to the remote northern villages now though, better people.

Oh wait, THERE'S MORE!

archive.is/rn8DV

That's sad, but he broke the law doing it.

I wish people knew their actions have consequences.

I believe so. I hope so.

And then they wonder why so called "right wing extremism" is on the rise.

Yes
Thats going to be a short show

Those people call everyone right wing extremist and nazis. No way this won't come back against them later.

archive.is/5AXJT
This is pure stupidity.

Cutting school's budget is already off-limits, but the excuse for this is beyond rage-inducing.
Some take whoever caused this off the air.

That's the problem.

Nothing new there.

Reddit makes the same argument. Those were bad days and we are glad they are over. You don't have to compare yourself to the bad ones, you can also compare yourself to all the games with free mods and free updates.

But gamers didn't pay 60$ for the arcade machine.

Microtransactions come with games you already pay 60$ for.

I thought jonno was a cm, or is he also a dev. Or has dev(eloper) become one of those titles they just decide to throw to everyone in the company.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260909495684311/
archive.fo/JwPeB

That's one hell of a reaching right here.

If it's WRONG, what kind of point does it bring up?

Fucking idiots.

YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT RIGHT YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS

Hes a Conversion Developer

Bongs haven't had free speech since the Human Rights Act

He sure is converting a lot of hearts and minds. Curious how the painfully obvious Neofaggy goonish drone posts remains unlocked, while a thread such as
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068881928/

gets locked.

A sure sign that the person in question has no idea what the hell they are talking about is pretending that home consoles/computers didnt exist before and alongside arcades

Free speech? we don't even have the right to live, if some dindu wanted to kill us we have to let them if we defend ourself our worthless pigs will defend the criminal.

Arrest warrant on Park has been requested by the absolute mad prosecutors. It will be decided at 31st. Law experts highly expect it to be accepted. The charges are total 13 charges and can be more in future. Main charges are bribery and corruption.
We're finally jailing her.
Meanwhile, the Sewol ferry just got completely salvaged from the bottom of the ocean and under investigation. It's highly damaged but maybe this time we can reveal another inside job.
Investigators found conspiracy plot in one of the Choi's tablet that they were planned to make war with North Korea somewhere in 2017, and rewrite the constitution for Park's presidential reappointment. Reinstatement of presidential office is strictly prohibited by the current Korea's constitution. You can only run for president once in Korea. They were planned to rewrite it by using menace with North Korea as pretext, and make Park as 19th president. Well, we got'em before make it happen. Their master plan has failed.

We made..

Prosecutors met difficulties because there are no laws about 'Shadow Government'. Lawmakers talking about making anti-shadow government laws and issuing amendment of constitution.
The person who were minister of Ministry of Women, and also Ministry of Culture under Park's regime, is in jail now and the media reporting she's suffering heavy amount of psychological disorder in jail. Refusing to eat and repeating same words again and again. Her name is Cho Yoon-Sun. She couldn't handle the stress in solitary cell, or maybe she's acting.
I wonder how Park would act in her solitary cell. She'd probably goes complete lunatic.
Jesus, it keeps getting better and better.
Somebody should make 'Punished Park - A Fallen President' edit.

I'm right here, user.

That is some crazy fucking shit. And yet I haven't seen much coverage by the western MSM. I should not be surprised at this point though.

I LOVE YOU GOOK

Have that meglian group said anything about that whole thing yet? I get the feeling they support Park and if so has there been any fallout with them?
They honestly sound like your countries biggest threat just look at the west and the damage feminist can do.

The western MSM is to busy defending muzzies, making a big deal out of every Tweet Trump makes and blaming everything on whitey.
They forgot what real news even is.

Its gonna be a beautiful day, anons

Read about the arrest warrant on a news site beforehand. Coupled with the Sewol ferry thing, this might turn into one gigantic yet highly hilarious clusterfuck.

He doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed.

>"as both a name and a pronoun"

Words fail me.

That's not a pun

archive.is/lC0Xn

SJW in square added anti-Trump stuff in the new FFXV update. It's not in the JP version.

proof?

Just fugging around in class

What lesson?

I too require proof.

what was question 11?

How does that work? do you guys have term limits? or is it go until you lose an election?

I love this timeline

archive.fo/sNMuH

They will never ever report the current total destruction of shadow government in gookland, and few years later they will shape the history through "Muh Park dindu nuffin!" narrative.
They don't want people to be waked up. They don't want to inform the people that we can actually make bloodless revolution happen. They don't want alert people about the existence of the shadow government and how they operates.

i love you too user, not in gay way

They been pro-Park, anti-impeachment since day 1. And they are still.
They waged some subversion operation to stop the impeachment, and they tried to infiltrate to pro-impeachment groups through some shitty gamur gurl meme called "National D.Va association". Well, they succeed to got official support from Blizzard, Kotaku, and Polygon and shit but now people realized they are part of Megalian subversion operation and they lost their influence, fast.
Their main website, megalian.com is coming back and forth between Server error 500 and live now, and they closed their posting board. Their another main website, Womad been completely blew up by order from Korea Communications Commission, and now they evac'd to improvised website, womand.me. And it already suffering DDos.

At this point I suspect that gook people would even show a single sign of flinch if Sewol shit confirmed to be inside job. For last over 6 month shitshow we been trained for the most harsh, ugliest truth on earth and now we are in degree that can accept the existence of ayys from outer space without fear or panic.

Gook said that Megalians and the local alt-right were her biggest defenders. Also apparently Megalia might have been banned last week. We need updates.

nigga what are you doing?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you.

archive.is/sNMuH

How does that work? do you guys have term limits? or is it go until you lose an election?
Pardon my shitty engrish. You can be a president for once I meant. It's term limit, just once.

archive.is/sNMuH

Remember to report him.

This is what people mean when they say take politics out of gaming. Petty political zealot bullshit. They can take their petty culture war and blow it out their ass.

Great news from you. How is the self improvement going?

Good fucking job Square Enix.
It wasn't enough that you had to turn moogles into tumblr genders in Type-0.

At least FFXV is shit and not worth playing.

Praise kek.

so this comes form Ignis mentioning that the empire has alternative facts.

ARCHIVE YOU FUCK
archive.is/sNMuH

Elaborate

IIRC they had some dialogue in the English version with "xir, xur" gender pronouns.

that's something pulled out from their asses. it would be same if I said "this is a non standard piece of written knowledge"

does anyone know what the Japanese version says.

Well the bitch is suddenly loving the game because of this bit, and who the fuck handles the FFXV twitter account? twitter.com/ffxven look, Rami is there.

The worthless sack of shit who "translated" type-0 gave the moogles tumblr pronouns.
They weren't there in the Japanese version.

ralphshill is back?

Yeah and it sucks too cause I made sure there was no SJW shit tin the game before buying it on release otherwise I would have boycotted it.

I did a charge back on my card, it will mean that PSN account will be banned but I make a new one for each game I buy incase I need to refund it.

Who translated the English port?

Sjw and journos hace no conviction or free will, they like what they are told to like and dislike what they are told to dislike. They are but tools.

That guy is officially unhirable. He's now a walking and breathing complaints and litigation machine.

I'm doing good, but still dealing with the fact that I can't change this fucked world, directly.
Maybe it's time for me to make Prayer of Serenity.
You can stop ask, I feel Marche is at the somewhere behind the corner, waiting for the timing to call me that I'm blogshitting.
MARCHE IF YOU READ THIS UR A FURRY

How has he not killed himself yet? The world needs to know what makes him strong.

They not gonna crack automato. Dobungo made a new custom VM and it took a long time to start cracking games with VMProtect. We may see a crappy bypass in some months but a proper crack is not coming untill 2018. I know this because my uncle works for codex.

I will continue to ask because sometimes the thought that someone expects things from you is enough for you to do it and continue to do it.
What is that?

Keeanu.. had a hard life…

It's a short prayer for people who has trouble dealing with the ugly side of the world. Whenever you face all the dirty truth, corruptions, and unjust of the system, and feeling pain from the fact you can't change it directly, you make this prayer.

Oh so Blizzard officially endorses paedophilia, murder, rape and god knows what else that fucking insane whores have done.
How progressive and tolerant of them.

He is alive. By being alive you can change and adapt to be get stronger. Which in turn makes you able to change and adapt to get even stronger.
It is a cycle that keeps going until there is something you can't.

You faggots should never forget that Colin only regretted coining the term 'entitled', he NEVER regretted the sentiment.

You all started posting and promised to reveal my secret fetish which i've told no one ever if you did so. Anyone want to know what it is?

Unless it's something completely off-the-wall like non-euclidean geometry or bizmuth, not really, no.

Attention whoring?

Now we must build a biological weapon capable of selectively destroying those who circulate DAT BOI or DOGE memes, while those circulation Pepe memes are spared. Skull Face was thinking too small. Language is a great start, but we can take it even further. Instead of imposing our language upon our conquered peoples, we can impose memes. Different memes. Dank memes, old memes, rare memes, shit memes, and all of them will have worth in their poor, destitute shitholes. Then, as we see fit, we can weed out certain memes and the people circulating them

No.

Explain the function and contents of network documentation, including router, switch, and end-user documentation, as well as network topology diagrams.

How fucking retarded are these niggers? The fact people agree with this shit and can't see how retarded it is shows how fucking cancerous the whole nerd culture thing has become where wanting to be a knowledgeable and concerned consumer is frowned upon. How is it bad to vote with our wallet?]

Also another shocking thing is that one fag who made that never change japan video and then became a SJW is apparently defending the new mass effect, but I could not find archives.

I don't know the context or what was said before, but it looks like a plot point of the enemy using propaganda against us.
That isn't anything new but for polygon it is.

That's some impressive background knowledge, user.

Micro-penis humiliation.
I'm assuming you mentioned your "degenerate fetish" in another Holla Forums thread recently. Either that, or I'm "remembering" things in the wrong direction again.

Soon we will be crowned it's kings. Or better than kings. Memes.

twitter.com/doublemaximus/status/846060396687577088
This shit gets funny. You never know who will finally call out this shit. Vim has been calling it out for a while though. You also had cicada call it out and many of the sleepycast.

☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file

All that salt flowing. A good day to be alive.

Not micro-penis humiliation. Objectively worse.
Penectomy specifically, but anything that involves castration or cock and ball torture.
It's a long story but the short version is when I was 7 or 8 the mother of the girl across the street from me threatened to cut my dick off because me and her daughter were experimenting. It kind of fucked me up.

I promised to tell if the thread started moving and I'm a man of my word.

GET OUT
AT LEAST BACKPACK user IS FUNNY

THIS

>Penectomy specifically, but anything that involves castration or cock and ball torture.
NOT THIS

While this is incredibly sad, there's a /d/ thread for you. >>>/d/14908

I'm sorry user I didn't choose this the hot milf across the street chose it when I was 8, plz let me stay

WEW LAD
I thought it was a cruel femdom.

Square enix did that themselves.
Probably american part.

/D/eadboard.

PREPARE TO BE BULLIED, DEGENERATE!
YOU CAN STAY, ONLY IF YOU CAN SURVIVE THROUGH ALL THE BULLY SESSIONS

Of course he is, the fucking corporate dicksucker.

So SE translators are SJW Weabos?

I will endure

bet you loved the elf queen scene in mgq you faggot

Never heard of it but I'm now searching for it. Is mgq Monster girl quest?

It seems you are also a masochist and asking to be bullied to feel joy.
No more bully, but can you survive the neglect play? There will be no (You) for you, no more.

Jesus fucking christ is he always this long winded? 4 minutes in and he hasn't even started.

It doesn't matter that the japs are safe, the localizers will make it bad. Glad I never buy games at full price.

It's Totalshitscuit.

Most of the time, yes.
I won't bother looking at it because I don't need two hours of option menus to know the game is shit.

You know what's funny about this? If Polygon hadn't said anything, I would have just thought "oh, this line won't age well." Now because they pointed out that some people at Square Enix's American division have made their stances clear on Trump on the company's official social media pages, I won't be able to look at Final Fantasy 15 without thinking "these localizers abused their position to send a political message."

Anyone care to update me on anything exciting going on?

Been staying up too much lately, I forgot what good sleep is like…

Holla Forums raiding again, why do we allow plebbit on this website? Tolerance only goes up to a certain point before it gets damaging

Didnt mean to quote you

More about Yookaa-Lee or whatever that SJW infected game was called.

Venezuela Crisis

Based Gook prosecutors.

SJW manipulating localization of FFXV. Also tumblr genders in type-0.

I'm trying to find out where to get more monster girls material and the people on /monster/ aren't very helpful or friendly at all. Half this shit is in japanese. Is there more monster girl anime's besides Monster Musume?

Not that I am aware of. You have better chances of finding them in mangas.

*kissanime.io/Anime/Demi-chan-wa-Kataritai-Dub.65305*
Also is right.

From what I can figure, there are three main sources of monster girls, or three main "series." Monster musume, monster girl encyclopedia (which has it's own world and continuity) and monster girl quest (which also has it's own world and storyline.)

Thank you

Gook, I do expect something out of western MSM. I expect them to wither, and rot.

What the…that obvious?

I get all my monster girl material from exhentai. Romance against all odds is the most important part of the genre.

Boy, you need to be kicked into a fucking coma.

He can still get hired. But it will likely be by the usual suspects and clique. Which in turn will limit him further. How long will the clique's reign continue, not forever. When it all comes tumbling down, he might not even realize that his foundation was built on sand.

No. Read the thread, eat your vitamins and vegetables.

I guess it depends on what monster girls you want.
Elf-san wa Yaserarenai is about monster girls and dietary tips.
I would not really classify this as monster girls, because they aren't really monsters but it's still good.
T-REX na Kanojo is about dinosaurs, short but still good.
Centaur no Nayami is I guess more "realistic" with norms and shit surrounding monster girls. Too bad it's in a state of never ever.

That's what I can think of the top of my head.

Ah yes, the mango that started with a gentle discussion about pubertal horsepussy and turned into a medieval alt-history version of Sliders. It's quite clear the author had no real vision for the story and is literally going anywhere he can think of, because he didn't expect his silly, comfy SoL manga to become so popular.

I can't deny it.
Fucking antarcticans how do they work?

Kitties are fluffy.

It seems that the only way people are able to get refunds is if they request it through their bank. This is not acceptable because Playtonic are shirking their responsibilities concerning their backers.
Britain has strong laws to protect consumers from being screwed over. What is the consumer group that britanons can contact so that Playtonic can get fined for their shit behaviour?

This is why waifufagging is dangerous for your mental health.

Good luck and God speed gookanon

Is there a national holiday over at kangarooland? Despite the cuckalaylee CM efforts of locking topics (unless it's a topic started by a neofaggot whiteknighting for it), the shitposting there is not stopping.

Bueno.jpg

The mango was dropped by the scanlators partly because it got licensed, but mainly due to the fact it just got too fucking weird. I remember you had snakemen from Antarctica serving as UN peacekeepers at one point.
I want her to violently open-mouth hiss at me while I debase myself all over her shiny tail.

Durr, in this steam forum page I mean.
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/

nigga das snek

hi gookanon, thank you for keeping us in the loop!

Please drop by our S. Korea thread and say hi >>>Holla Forums9592339

So they ruin the only good male character.

And it was done almost half a year post release, fucking shitheads.

Would you prefer I debase myself all over your back, gook?

Holy shit that's fucked up. I hear that starcraft 2 isn't as popular over there these days and considering the company is supporting your shadow-government puppet its no wonder why they're releasing SC1 HD as a sort of damage control and to get people back on board with their shit.

Damn what happened? I used to have a lot of respect for blizzard

Like all other places it got infiltrated and subverted

Getting rid of your talent for networkers and heavy reliance on a single cashcow for more than a decade.

Well she is not wrong. Also, why can't 3d girls have good opinions like that?

Everything is alright with the world

Jim is a qt with good opinions.

t. Jim

Fixed

Apparently this happened. Megalian cultists tried to ruse Blizzard to get support from them, and cuck Blizzard made it happen.
One of their main producer called Jeffrey Kaplan mentioned them and declared fully support at DICE Summit.
youtu.be/4SNdrEGSVUY?t=36m
Like any other organizations and companies, their key members left and they got subverted.
For now, they are nothing but Bioware tier hecks and SJW boot licking house slaves.
Glad I never had any respect in them.

It seems like more and more people aren't gonna buy the game now
Though we just have to wait and see till the games launch

The good part of blizzard was blizzard north, aka condor. AFAIK Blizzard North got axed, most of the key people from there moved elsewhere. IIRC from some of the breakup talk, North believed a studio is only as good as it's people. The higher ups at that time disagreed, and believed that a -company- can succeed as long as it has a good brand. (in some ways that is not entirely wrong, but it can sour quickly).

Since the higher up has the power, North got axed. And we got a timeline featuring Diablo3 on PC with a constant online even for single player, no mods although one of it's devs bizarrely claims it's engine is very flexible for modding. (Who the fuck cares you asshole, it's not moddable for PLAYERS, which was not a small draw for the previous diablo title.) And the brilliant idea of real money auction house for a time. And I nearly forgot. The development of D3 at the time being given to a WoW guy with no experience or appreciation for Diablo, Jay 'fuck that guy' Wilson.

Wasnt kern a part of north?

That is disgusting. They know how much influence they have on people over there.

p-pls don't hurt yourself user. you're a good guy and we love you here. and i'm sure you guys need all the anti-establishment citizens they can get. you are literally living history, don't lose hope no matter how bad things are.pls stay well!

Since Blizzard & Megalian were said in the same breath…that gives me an idea. Blizzard is a member of the ESA, and as usual, ESA says the typical "We welcome everyone" PR crap…
Wonder what would happen if word got out that Blizzard actively supports a terrorist organization that is anti-male? :^)

Good question, if this interview is correct, not quite. He was in Blizzard HQ, though he did work on Diablo2.

archive.fo/plHWF

Though I should have done a better job clarifying it as well. Some of the key people in the early Diablo 1 era days were the Schaeffer brothers and Brevik. IIRC some of those were either in HQ, or moved to North division. The real foe was not really Blizz HQ, at least not most of the people that did actual work on games. It was IMO when blizzard became bigger, and became far more corporate culture entrenched. It was no longer the "badboy" studio with a bit of attitude but a hell of a technical polish.

forgot to add.
By now the remnants of blizz hq that had any talent and skill might already be long gone. There is no north, and bliz hq was probably swallowed up by the borgs in suits.

They're 3D women

Thanks for the clarification.

Traps aren't gay.

Also I have a cold and am 100% fuck-free today. Gookanon's update is fantastic tho.

The hell does that mean, what are you even saying. Waitaminuten.
Oh shit nigga you got AIDS. :^)

archive.is/T1KAU
Are you all ready to see Mr. Shitface's newest scheme?

I guaran-goddamn-tee you that if Clinton had won the election we would be fighting WW3 right now.

Lel what a gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY
Yep they publicly endorsed a domestic terrorist organisation who think paedophilia, rape and murder is perfectly acceptable behaviour, Blizzard and every degenerate working for them can't die any fucking faster.

I don't doubt we dodged a bullet, but I'm concerned how many rounds are left in the magazine. These people are bored with life and mad with power

Jim's gf was hmong. Literally the gypsies of asia.

Japanese girls are QT's
Though I think Jade is a Chinese girl
With really big tits

Killary wanted a war because some of her major backers where PMC groups, they don't exactly make a lot of money when there's no wars to fight in.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Song of Forgiveness and Understanding Edition

Jade was not a Jap, she was some sort of Jungle Asian monstrosity.

So Napalm Asian

Oh you mean he got a mail order bride?

I can only imagine how that call went

That explains why her tits are bigger than most asian women

Her god demands tribute user, paid in the blood of the innocent. And never forget, women are the primary victims of war. :^)

Is ok mang. You can always use that energy for better things anyway. Such as partaking in a topic like
over on the cuckalaylee steam page

Oh yes, everyone knows that. That is the reason why this shit organization called "National D.VA Association" created by them in first place. This specific organization is purposely made just to ruse Blizzard and getting support.

Thank you user, I won't do it any soon but heaven know what would await for me in future.
Been through hell and will gladly through it again.
Like everyone does. I'm just young slob who overheard there and there because my family working close to politics. And my knowledge is nothing more than well-informed normal citizen.
My weapon is critical thinking, that's all. People should try to think differently and critically, on everything. You must question everything, while not holding on someone else's opinion.
Even if your perception treated 'abnormal' by the society, you must not stop your critical thinkings. You must question yourself, your friends, your family, your country, your system, and the world you're living in.
Always have a room for when you been wrong. But always question even the holiest saint can be wrong. Nobody is perfect. But the perfection comes from when you accept the fact that you're not perfect and trying to be perfect. Always one change away from making ourselves complete.

ACID
IF YOU LIKE TRAPS
YOU ARE GAY

THIS IS NOT HARD

So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
Because a dance with the devil might last you forever

Traps are super gay, although not as gay as futa.

Lets have the professional trap-turned-shemale's opinion

Futa are the ultimate traps
Though do futas have pussies?

yes

Nice

At least bailey does not insist that she is a full on woman, and calls women out on their caty shit.

I just learned that the author of Nana to Kaoru has made a story about a girl with a penis.

"Gay" in the pejorative sense, of course.

TRAPS AND FUTAS ARE BOTH GAY
YOU BOTH BELONGS IN THE GAY COMMUNITY
DEBATE OVER

I still say it's not gay as long as you're not the one sucking dick.

he asked a question. what should I do? not answer?

He's got more than a few iirc.
-a 2 parter with a transformation via sea creature\alien
-a one shot class reunion story
-a 3 or 4 part story with a guy developing breasts, and the girl developing a dick. They have a tsundere relationship.

Most of them were surprisingly pretty gud storywise. My only complaint with the mangaka is some of his stories gets held up for whatever reason.

The bread is too gay, please delete it.

NO I'LL DELET YOU

It's dangerously gay. But there is still room to salvage it.

The faggotry of this thread is now off the charts

Nigga I'll have you know you can get mad pussy by wearing girls' clothes, so it's not technically gay to wear girls' clothes. Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

homo

Do you even realize how gay this board is?

NIGGA YOU AIN'T GONNA FOOL ME AGAIN

Yeah, he might try to fool you, but I can assure you that fucking men is not gay as one article in a medical journal discovered.

I'm a doctor, I should know best.

Eltonel's Erin is better then offical Erin.

And that's another into the Erin folder.
Goddamn, Eltonel is fantastic.

You forgot to add that fucking men is not gay FOR WOMEN.
It's man on man that is gay, they even say it in your article, you biggus dingus.

Is this work of enemy's stand?

mad pussy as in "lots of" or insane tumblr whales that cut you up when you go to sleep? you need to be more specific, especially if you are a lawyer.

Lots of. Never stick your dick in crazy.

GAMERGAYS ARE FRICKING GAY AS HECK

GG slowly turned us into gay, it is not our fault!

Gamergate gave me an autistic girl fetish.

"us"? What are you trying to imply, gook?

Wew lord, please give us another Fag Oven

Gamergate: Trap connoisseurs and aficionados.

Fucking japs, when you call something Part 1 it implies a Part 2.

The fuck is going on in the last part of this bread. Is the bread being raided by a bunch of kansas city faggots.

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE PENCE
RIGHT NAO

Ara's are the best.

Are you seriously masturbating to Mass Effect: Andromeda?

You have excellent taste when it comes to women.

YOUR TIME IS UP, FAGGOTS

I welcome it at this point

I can get behind that too. No more dating below 32 for me.

I prefer lolis myself

I've been masturbating to Vivian, Gilda and Tomoko.

But the last porn inspired by Mass Effect: Andromeda was… disturbingly arousing.

WeW. This bread and possibly the next needs a good dose of saltpeter, and a cold shower.

Implying that is wrong.

Rare pepe trader here, post your wallet addresses ITT and I'll send you some starter cards. The meme currency is real and worth actual dollars. Praise kek.

Is that a real thing?

Send me the pepes nigga

1AbeThZVSYe4CGcX9VSS5UHL1zd9N7GMy4

How do you get a wallet address? I thought the whole rare pepe currency was a fucking joke.

1DRwJWNsx76jZAR2PE59ShbcWqbn7CeCm8
Praise kek.

1FuHeSgaV3tNFY32EfN6tBPtYHH69e7pkn

Send them to me nigga

Nevermind, figured it out. Send me the pepes, faggot.
13hYuu8zsb91m8v6rxZ6iXHAdB8azQC2AW

Okay, I will bite.

1CuhuMDiJQM1j11SGb63H9x6zsABfG6yWk

Yes.

1CcRDr3FoBTz6BatSQpAuS6WHFJgfAyfSn

Pepe me nigga please. I don't even know if I have any.

1FVQQcWMrQsSRiBhk1MNRxrCcbKhG6Sb6X

Where is the baker?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

15YdhEBMVmkLoge6KkND1xjJnkxXWuftHx ill bite

sent

sent

sent

sent

sent

sent

alright that's enough giving for now, these cards are worth like 10 bucks by the way, hold onto them for a while

Next thread has some new rare pepe fags. Might want to let them in on it.

yeah I'll sneak some pepes into their wallets

You're a good man, user.

ayy

You do know where you are.jpg

I don't give a damn.png

Ok.mp3