Too many endings

So this shit here has 26 endings… I've only just gotten the second one. Can someone tell me which of the remaining ones are joke or non-canonical endings like the Silent Hill 2 UFO endings or most of Chrono Trigger's endings, and which ones are actually non-endings, like the first two I've actually seen?

Please no spoilers

The writing must be all over the place, huh?

Wouldn't know, it's been beyond amazing so far. But I'm afraid it'll spread itself too thin or just lose all weight by the end with so many endings.

B, E, and Y are the only wothwhile endings, to get them you need
to unlock route B
to unlock ending E
to get Y

ending E or G is immediately available from the beginning of 2nd play through.
look behind you, activate switch, walk down. accomplished.

That's joke ending G Hun[G]ry for Knowledge

I'm glad I don't have to repeat completed subquests.
that would have been extremely painful

Wait, that's considered an ending? I got that accidentally. So deserting while fighting the goliath in the city is also considered an ending? I accidentally did that trying to find a way around it.

Also dying in the prologue (which I did while trying insane mode) is also an ending by this definition?

all of these endings except 2 maybe are joke endings. Don't kid yourself there aren't any meaningful choices in this game

Yes, that's every ending except for ABCDE and arguably Y since it involves beating two superboses.

Endings A through E are the main endings. You get them more or less in order by playing through the game. Endings F through Z are joke/easter-egg endings that you get by dying in certain ways or running away from certain missions.

thanks

Thanks guys, hopefully I'll finish this game soon so I can go back to the internet.

I had 2B's death spoiled to me, made me rage harder than ever

everyone dies but then they get put back together if you an hero your save file

welp

whatgame?:^)

magnet link where

I remember pre release saying "wouldn't it be great if 2B dies early on and we continue the game as A2," I'm so glad my wish came pretty much true.

Ending Y is still a joke ending because you have to let Emil explode at the end of the desert fight, deliberately losing You can complete that fight and you can keep playing as you don't get an ending for winning.

F through Z are all joke endings you get after doing dumb things. Eat a Mackerel? Ending. Take your OS Chip out? Ending. It doesn't affect the game itself in the slightest. Y is pretty good though

Never played Nier before.

How the fuck does this work, are there multiple choices the first time? I just killed the giant ballerina and some robot invited me to his village.

Also I heard all Humans died but Emil is still around or some shit.

The canon endings you get lead into each other. You have to follow the robot back to Pascal's village.

Also do the Ayy lmaos who created the machines ever show up?

Hey when you get to the village of robots, they'll tell you not to kill them or hurt them.

Kill them all
Do it.

I sense malicious intent behind this post.

Do it.

do it faggot

Kill all the robots.

4 of the endings are mainline with animated cutscenes, the rest are joke endings that give you a short dialog box and an incredibly fast credits scene.

Nigga there be five,A B C D and E

Nothing malicious about it, killing robots is your job.
If you don't that sketchy green-eyed one will send a goliath after you

The entirety of nier is literally a joke ending

it's a pretty good joke thou

You could probably consider Y to be one as well, considering just how much effort you have to put in to get it.

Is this a new Automata thread?
Can you fight underground Emil as somebody other than 9S?

play the game

Nah you need 9S to hack open the safe to trigger the fight.

Too many endings will spoil the game

is this game any good?

You get a bunch of them from doing dumb-shit, like slaughtering all the friendly robots or nuking the satellite base.

not really

yes it is

isnot

Absolute madman.
Now I'm ready to hear your arguments what makes it not good.

Its shit I win.

Such retardation …. only idiots and retards will find this "deep".(26 meaningless endings)
Meaningless garbage.
Only good thing about this game is the music. That's all.
Good thing i only paid 2$ to an indian for this crap.(fuck you Denuvo scum. you'll never have my money)
………….

No way that's an actual figure.

Is this you?

I made things
which do you anons prefer?

autism

21 are joke endings.

(you)
You think I wouldn't notice your fuck-up?

So is this like Undertale where the endings that are major are only 3, but out of those 3 there are endings with different text and interactions? Also how the used the same safe file trick from Undertale too.

You paid 2$ to an indian for what exactly?

To give you this (You)

yes

awful bait

yes.

Everyday's a sale
Every sale's a win
Better buy now or you'll cry all night