Love JRPG's

I hate life sometimes.

This is what you deserve for being married beech

Hey, at least you made it. Find shorter games until you're old and can't do anything physical. You'll have all the fucking time in the world to play then.

Who said I was married? Who said it was some significant other?

user, you've just replaced an empty, pointless task with a series of actually important menial ones. Humans only have so much endurance for mind-numbing tedium.

What the fuck kind of shitty situation have you got yourself into, fam?

Mom is blind, brother is semi useless and my coworkers hate talking to me (understandable).

Best jrpgs this generation are all portable. Get your grind on in your momentary downtimes.

kill them and then yourself

Where is your father, and why have you not cut your brother loose?

Who was the Russian dolt who handed that bitch a rifle?

And still you find the time to make shit threads? Impressive.

Nigger detected. Get out of my board.

awww

Father got divorced right after My brother was born. He lives with my mom, sits around and watches Magic: The Gathering streams all day and has a dead-end job he always whines about.

I pulled this off once playing pokemon ruby. Managed to beat the E4 and the champ using a low leveled team, my most powerful being a sceptile who wasnt even level 40.

To this day I have no idea how I did it.

So your mother fucked up and rode the wrong cock, raised two broken boys without a stable male influence, and is now allowing one of them to assume the role of her financial provider while sacrificing his own happiness and future to pay for her mistakes. Sounds like a grade-A cunt to me.
Assuming what you've said thus far is truthful, it's really not, and besides the blindness, that's not a particularly unique situation you're in.

That's what cheats and trainers are for. It's the only option for those who like Japanese grindfests but aren't weeb NEETs.

I have a full time job that sometimes demands me staying up the entire night and I still have at least two hours a day for video games.
Also fuck errands and housekeeping. If I have to do it I half ass it, I come home to relax, not to work more.

With cheats and trainers you're essentially just "playing the game for the story", and in that case, if you don't enjoy the gameplay, why waste your time with JRPGs at all when they all have terrible stories? Why not just watch a movie or read a book if you want a good story, and then find a game you can jump in and out of that actually has good gameplay that you enjoy to slake your vidya thirst?

Or hell, why not go with the entire "cinematic experience" genre of games like modern Naughty Dog shit, Alan Wake, etc which are entirely designed for your demographic? To me, this almost seems like someone who isn't entertained by watching sportsball, so they just fast forward through the actual game to read the scores at the end. Why watch it at all, if that's the case?

Nobody will care what you show your wife's kids as long as there aren't any boobies in it.

you dun goofed so hard. There is an uncomplicated option left. And before you use that retarded excuse - your family being left alone when you die doesn't matter when you do not exist anymore. Please try to comprehend this

you don't deserve JPRG's. JPRG's are too good for you user.

Play a real RPG, faggot.

That's adorable. I really want to _hug_ her forever.

>it wasn't me

JRPGs > WRPGs > goonrpgs

welcome to the Holla Forums retirement home

well u fell for the capitalist ideology of monogamy and being a piece of labour for a company to profit from, user.
I have no kids,make barely any money, but I'm fit, healthy, have a place to stay, do barely any work, have a girlfriend, and play as much vidya as I want.

2005 was 12 years ago, I was 9. So, yeah, kid.

What a shit.