Terminal 00 「Spin」 edition

Here's what we know about this so far.

You can find Depth 000 by scrolling down and clicking the image below the text that says "You have no chance of surviving this place.

Turn back now, while there is still time" on the main terminal.

So far we've decoded some binary from Depth 00 which can show us some clues as to what happened to the lost 000 Type Watchers.

pastebin.com/Uq1MxiWb

Here is Terminal 00 (the main terminal) itself.

angusnicneven.com/

Please post whatever you find and investigate into it so we can understand more about Terminal 00 and this website as a whole.

There is scrolling text that reads as such on the main terminal that can give you some very, very basic and small explanation as to what you are and what this is.

Archive of the last thread(s):
archive.is/weojP

"Terminal 00 may be traversed by way of probes. Current [probe] classification: 00. Penetrate the depths of our pain with that, dear traveler.[NOTICE] Amplify the signal of this Terminal by any means. To call our allies, utilize signal: [SOL ONSET]. "

Other urls found in this thread:

angusnicneven.com/Node_167734
angusnicneven.com/ChapterOne
angusnicneven.com/Terminal_111_S35
iosart.com/nlp/heb_enc_dec.html
translate.google.com/
angusnicneven.com/The_Gate
angusnicneven.com/Veyous_nac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuaib
en.calc-site.com/letters/convert_full_half
angusnicneven.com/allc
angusnicneven.com/000_Archive_5
angusnicneven.com/Terminal_230_Deader
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefixes_in_Hebrew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Hebrew_grammar
angusnicneven.com/Terminal_44527_Teal
angusnicneven.com/Thoughts2
angusnicneven.com/Arm_902
steamcommunity.com/id/boneidol
twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847200036345860096
twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847206925452423169
pastebin.com/X0GivsGP
twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847222296414760960
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_onset_latency
angusnicneven.com/663v
angusnicneven.com/damee.html
angusnicneven.com/dameee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-XqwrKV9sLg
angusnicneven.com/Truth
angusnicneven.com/THE_GATE_IS_OURS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temurah_(Kabbalah)
angusnicneven.com/Node_167734,
angusnicneven.com/Node_444444
kafkafuura.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was cool dude, but wait till the next update
I probably won't buy your book

You fucked up the OP, OP.

Take that retarded shit back to >>>/reddit/

So about SEYE.mp3
Do we know the source?

Wait until the next update user, I mean no harm in telling you this.

Not much of a point in making these daily, there's only so much to talk about.

all the music is on YouTube. Everything worthwhile except an up to date sitemap was found in the last thread. there really is nothing else to look for until the next site update.

This must be intentionally crafted bait

I think paranoia is the only common denominator between chan users.

The other being retardation.

:^)

inb4 fauux is behind this. whatever this is.

That language is used in chapter one of the strange story.
"
Ahhn, ellcejenn zolloc en ein rallucjulle.

Iosjs, un somet. Freil lojjce acc.

Sotnon gruinne ess rajlent olljuce somet, somet
nac ollent. Somet vakjsh. Vakjsh drell.
"

From angusnicneven.com/ChapterOne we have
"Vakash, somet nac vol."
However the above is potentially a garbling of the language
“Sol, somet nac asant,”
“Sen urustu negau,”
“Somet nac sen, issen, an allacsent.”
The above is probably about gold, food, tribute, and or debut based on the context. But this is conjecture on my part.

“Aren, ves nantes on allune, ah kruetz”
“Kruetz ves nant, ves nant!”
Probably a different topic but I'd wager its about interruption, intruder, or acts of aggression but again conjecture.

List of words in alphabetical order with number of appearances as well. Unfortunately some are unintentional capitalized fucking word. 37 words if I counted right
acc
ah
Ahhn
allacsent
allune
an
Aren
asant
drell
ein
ellcejenn
en
ess
Freil
gruinne
issen
kruetz Kruetz
lojjce
Iosjs
nac nac nac
nant nant
nantes
negau
ollent
olljuce
on
rajlent
rallucjulle
Sen sen
Sol
somet somet somet Somet somet Somet
Sotnon
un
urustu
vakjsh.
Vakjshzolloc
ves ves ves

Just thought of something, this the guy that did The Wired?

What is this and why should I care?

Somet is the most commonly occurring word and it also can be in a sentence with only one other word
I'd wager that Somet is a noun.

Its more or less an atmospheric exploration game.

It is this but you make it sound like a pointless venture when we've been having threads trying to decipher it for a while now. There's a puzzle element to this game, which is inherently fun because we get to figure it out together.

I am not so sure there's a puzzle element to it, user. It's just dead ends and hollow mystery.

Playing videogames is a pointless venture.

If there's shit to translate and riddles to solve and jpegs to decipher then there's a puzzle element to it. We have a narrative to this whole site now we just have to figure out what the hell actually happened.

The language might be gibberish or just undecipherable without knowing the cipher. Most I can think of with the jpegs is to undistort some of them.

Nobody cares about what you think, fag.

Fuck off, go spin your faggotry somewhere else.

I bet you watch Game of Thrones, fag.

"might be" is the key word here. And there's a bunch of other shit that's been fully translated and understood as well as things we've pieced together by treating it as a puzzle. I don't get it are you really trying to say there isn't a puzzle element to this?

No matter what, there is always an idiot who cares about a thing and he tries to argue with another retards who doesn't care about the same thing.

Exactly what have you deciphered?

Read the threads. There's been shit in Latin, shit hidden behind layers of images and several paths discovered by doing unorthodox things. There's also advice given in the game in different areas that are indicators/hints on where to go next such as the 3 eyed being and the 404's. There's puzzles in here on technical terms, no denying it.

What is civilian RsE

What about it?

It's all over these pages

angusnicneven.com/Terminal_111_S35

Those are coordinates.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the pages of writing. I haven't been focusing here and more so on the maze. But probably what said.

qqwq.iwi.qwqq

does this mean something

It's the secret password.

Secret password to your bp tbh

FINALLY
a new thread

Can someone whitepill me on Terminal111? I'm stuck in Message and Not_here/Not_here2.
I'm missing something I just feel it.

Oh, nevermind. It was nothing.
It was really nothing.
Really really nothing.

You all know the payoff isnt gonna be worth it right

This is stalker-tan.
Why are there anime girls in webcode hell?

Something something Lain

fug, forgot this

Either he's stright up bullshiting space words into something vaguely sentence like, he's invented an entirely new bullshit language or he's running this through so many ciphers and google translations that it's pretty well impossible to make sense of it unless he outright tells you what he did to get there.
Best case scenario is no.2, and in that case you'd need some rosetta stone material to actual work out any meaning anyway. Also you missed 'Veyous' from veyous nac, the page after going throught 'the gate', which is probably one of the most important words.

The 'language' has actually been deciphered? Where? All I've seen are suggestions that it 'looks' vaguely latin and 'lol binary in full-width isn't gibberish if you re-write it in half-width'

No, he's just plagiarizing paying homage to it.

>Click on EYES
Neat.

Nevermind it's always the fucking jews
Sol onset:
אונסתשל
'Of oneness'- or alternatively rape if you transliterate it differently.
Either way hebrew is giving a more useful meaning than anything else so far, trying out some other stuff and it's gaining at least some meaning. I can't believe I wasted all that time running it through ciphers codification methods when it was just jewish written in latin script.
Now just to wait for an (((user))) to come along and help translate this stuff properly. I bet you there's a fucking YHVH reference in there somewhere too, because that hasn't been done to death already

Judging by the amount of consonants there's a good chance it's this:
'Hebrew: "bet" language, "gimel" language (consonant is added after every vowel)'
Problem is I know nothing about phonetics in hebrew so I don't know how to actually identify what is really a vowel and what is a consonant when it's written in latin script. Doesn't help that google translate is about as reliable as divining the meaning through astrology, for all I know the only reason this is coming out as having any meaning at all is because writing in latin script and having google assume what the phonetics translate to in hebrew just naturally results in creating somewhat coherent sentences.
Are there really no jews on 8ch willing to help out here? I mean with all the shill threads you'd figure there'd be at least one.

DER JUDEN

Terminal's closed due CoS.

is that from somewhere in terminal 111?

/isitsnow
???

this good?

missed opportunity

its good anyway

Journey>Destination

this

Is this a video game?

I'de consider a 404 a losing state so yes.

oh, but is it not a toy?

It's a game. Just on a browser and more focused on puzzles and exploring/discovering hidden shit.

iosart.com/nlp/heb_enc_dec.html
and
translate.google.com/
Results in some seemingly coherent stuff.

Thanks, the transliterater really helps a lot more than google's transliteration attempts
Sol Onset:
סOל Oנסעת
'You have travelled'

Still don't know what to do about Vs and Ys though, tried replacing them with bet and yod but didn't get anything nearly as coherent as the rest of this stuff is coming out.

After much dicking around I realised typing latin characters into google translate backwards seems to proprely transliterate it into hebrew.
Anyway
angusnicneven.com/Veyous_nac
'Veyous Nac'
כאן שועייב
'Here is Shu'ayb'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuaib
So there's still a pretty big chance this is due to jewish grammar being absolutely fuck retarded or jewish letters having homophonic sounds for different letters, but it does seem like it might have some sort of relevance.
Jesus christ I hope I never need to use hebrew for anything serious in my life, what a fucked language.

Actually scracth that. I've been doing this hebrew study for too long and my mind is rotting with jew germs. I put it in forwards and got
וייאוש נעץ
'And desperation stared'
Which is at least slightly less wrong than what I wrote before.

Hebrew is the language of the chosen of g-d only, you gentiles have no right to even try to understand it.

God? Gad? Ged? Gud? Gyd? Gid? Gvd?

oy vey, what a meshugana
we can make a lot of shekels teaching filthy goyim how to speak half of our speed

Great
What does SOL ONSET translate into?

It was translated earlier.

Wasn't the translation incorrect like in ?
I mean I'm guessing because "You have traveled" doesn't make sense as a opening statement.

> angusnicneven.com/ChapterOne

en.calc-site.com/letters/convert_full_half
Is good for turning the letters into real letters.
on angusnicneven.com/allc
I preemptively changed the y to j and removed the space in the last "on set" and got

As if the tree of Tannenas was in the eye of the eye. Rinat Zannen Einens Ta'anas, Avenida, Atasas al-Tala O. From time to time, I traveled to O. You have traveled.

The Os are not supposed to be there but the stuff about eyes seems almost legit considering EYES is a page

It does in a sarcastic sense.

Is this some divine cybermancy?

Whomever wrote all that shit must be as crazy as the dude who made EYE.

I can't get that result no matter what. Can you show exactly what you did to the text?

Bare in mind that jewish grammar is absolutely fucked and prefixes and suffixes affect not just the state of verbs, but actually act as articles to any subject or object in a sentence.
This means if you have a single letter wrong you're not just looking at the difference bewtween 'do' and 're-do' you're looking at something like
'(subject) is going to be doing' versus 'it is done by', this is further compounded by the hebrew alphabet having frickin HOMOPHONES in it. There are HOMOPHONES in the goddamn ALPHABET. That's why we probably need an actual jew to make any sense of it.

You have travelled is probably incorrect because of the O in it, the only thing I tried backwards is 'Veyous Nac'
I did have one other idea about 'Sol Onset', which was that rather than being explicitly part of the language, it was a method of applying gibberish, as gibberish is typically applied to the 'onset' (first vowel sound) of a single syllable word (or less commonly the first syllable of a multi-syllable word) and that 'Sol' was the gibberish code, (e.g. english gibberish could be written as rVl, meaning 'r before first vowel l after first vowel) since O can be used to represent a hebrew letter in some cases. So in other words you'd end up with S(verb)L on the first onset of a word. However even a casual glance at the language shows that there is nothing even closely resembling that pattern throughout the text so I dropped the idea pretty fast.

However, we should not argue with the Israeli public opinion. O Stas, "from time to time. Sheril Le Tetzeh Atsz. This is the case if you are going to move to the bottom of the shaft. A copy of V אכ מעת.. V Achtasa Deral.
אכ מעת.. translates to From time to time ..
Need to figgure out whats the deal with the V and Os unfortunatly our entire assumption of "you have traveled" seems to rely on the O to an extent.
If we erase the O and in סOל Oנסעת we get
סל נסעת
and that translates to "A basket you went"
Either we are grasping at straws and feeling rope or we are really close to this.

SHIT
Replaced the v with b and got
In this context, we can not find a solution. OSS, OSS from time to time. Shilil to OYY Tsach. This is the case if you are going to go to sleep. O From time to yt bt. Bat y sa deral.
This also seems to be getting close to the hidden text on the page of
Realize your purpose and learn, in due time, ITS intent. Dearest traveler, if these words reach you, know this: it is too late to accomplish anything with that knowledge. Learn, yet relinquish all hope. Not even the dreams can assist in this.

And when I did the y to j and the v to b i got
However, we should not argue with the Israeli public opinion. O Stas, "from time to time. Sheril Le Tetzeh Atsz. This is the case if you are going to move to the bottom of the shaft. From time to time Batesa. Batesa Darrell.

What the fuck
This sort of shit is why they got labelled as the "Synagogue of Satan" I presume.

Massive amount of Binary hidden on angusnicneven.com/000_Archive_5
Is it just the 000 section that has hidden text in the pages?

The Seers' vision is not what we require. To cut through these fabrications we need teeth! And enough of them to eat the very heart of creation. Those who dream can offer us more. THEY ALONE are able to cut the threads. Un ellyce.

I'm not really 'in the mood' for abstract game/ARG stuff, but that being said,
feel bad

I'm trying to understand this shit
I'm a probe? I'm investigating dead terminals?
Probes are people and Watches are like the police of the terminals? Those Terminals are like cities?

Why don't you request some ASSISTANCE? Its on the website.

So this whole thing was a front for the JIDF shills?

2011 called, they want their shitty marketing back.

lol what a faggot

Sounds like those pyramid-looking watchers are plotting something.

Reminder that there are generally hidden messages within the source code accessed through pressing F12 in Firefox.
Alternatively you can right click and click view page source.

angusnicneven.com/Terminal_230_Deader
>Cheeky bugger, hiding text commented out inside invisible objects.

see

The tiniest little change in a sound can drastically affect the meaning of a word in jewish, google will also naturally try and fit sounds into popular words it know, add this to the homophones in the alphabet (one sound could be a variety of letters) and so long as what you put into google translate isn't just keyboard mashing (And sometimes even if it is keyboard mashing) it will pump out at least a vaguely coherent response.
This is why unless we can find a very clear and concise meaning, anything we're gettting out of google translate is about as reliable as outright guessing, expecially for anything being translated as proper nouns that we have not seen anywhere else on the site (e.g. watchers, CoS, etc.).

Definitely take a look at this one at least
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefixes_in_Hebrew

These are also useful though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Hebrew_grammar

I had the idea recently that it might be phrases scraped from some religious book, which would make it old hebrew and as a result even harder to translate. It probably did have a meaning at some point but the creator's hap-hazard approach to latin-izing it has made it practically imcomprehensible to anyone who doesn't have a strong grasp of hebrew, assuming it is even hebrew and not just google translate being overly liberal in its method.

Cas in point, try translating anything in arabic, you'll get just as many coherent results as in hebrew. If there is actually a meaning in this and it isn't just some made up language, I don't think we're anywhere near finding it.

huh

I think the message if fully deciphered when there's no gibberish words left. You guys are terrifyingly close.

I'm surprised I didn't try this first, but I don't see anyway that that piece of text can be equivalent to the unknown text on the page unless it's just straight up nonsense, it couldn't fit in terms of repeating words and it obviously doesn't fit according to the punctuation.
I'm not particularly concerned about what the result is, but I really want to solve how to convert the language into something recognizable. It's probably just some artsy poetic tripe anyway, but solving it is fun in itself.

There's no way to interact with Watchers, right? I could when I tried to go Deeper.
Is their presence is a sign of something by itself?
What is the meaning behind changing probe class? Is it signalizing something too?

angusnicneven.com/Terminal_44527_Teal
y-you'll be my friend, won't you, Class 44527 Watcher?

I think it signalizes the deeper you are going.

Those aren't watchers

Saved these dank bits.

To my understanding, Watchers are custodians of data. Equal parts librarian and security guard. I assume for more powerful/sensitive data it requires higher level Watchers. Same with the probes - more cryptic data, more powerful probes needed.

Makes sense.

Class 999999 Watchers are fucking annoying though.

BOI

go away ugly nobody likes u

I bet you don't even spin and have arms.
Fucking faggot.

Has there been any analysis of the dashes on angusnicneven.com/Thoughts2 ?

is this by the same guy that made that lain neocities site?

i mean it's gotta be, it's practically the same thing

There's only 2 states so it could be binary, you might be able to get one word out of a line that long, it could also be morse with only one or two letters being used.
It's probably just fucking nothing artistic paragraph breaks though.

I was more curious about 'IMPERISHABLE PHANTASMAGORIA'
Does this guy have a line in with Zun for Touhou 15?

try to find the source for the song that plays in 000_Sector_333337

Well the guy behind this DOES mention Alstroemeria Records.

angusnicneven.com/Arm_902

steamcommunity.com/id/boneidol
Wow what a faggot

twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847200036345860096

I mean I should have knew this would have happened if I had thought about it.

IS IT YOU

HE LIVES

Reminds me of the Soma ARG

IIRC when I started browsing his site it didn't have google analytical on it but after a certain point I noticed the ghostrey block in the corner which I ultimately unblocked.
It easily could be a case of me not noticing it at first though.
Should I add him? He only has 2 friends…

How the hell did I miss that there was an ARG for SOMA?

twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847206925452423169

Dunno. Maybe you weren't on halfchan in May of 2015. half/v/ was pretty much the only place that noticed it.

pastebin.com/X0GivsGP

look at this class 9999999 watcher

gay

Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR] twitter

Well while you're here can you at least tell us what kind of nonsense you pulled to get that text. Because if it is hebrew and you did romanize it, you might as well have just taken a shit on your keyboard and picked a couple of nouns and verbs to go with the keys that got pressed by the corns kernel and clots of blood.

I've always got noscript and refcontrol on, although I haven't updated either in a while, so either he's actually lurking here or someone else is leaving a trail.

>is hebrew and you did
Shit I've been on the pokemon autism simulator too long, well whatever, underline works for emphasis too I guess.

God damn I might be dumb, but at least I can think about how other people don't read ASSISTANCE and thus can't figure out how Probes and Watchers work and I feel a bit better.

Explain to me why Depression Quest is your favorite game.

Well to be fair, the ENTITY seems like someone you could go on a drink with.

Guys, I think I know what we need to do.
We need to open the gate.

WHICH FUCKING ENTITY

the class 99999999 one
duh

I doubt he was not aware of this site before he began his endeavor.

I'm pretty sure its not completly and that corrupted version of the main page is proof that it is winning.

The cute one that likes to sleep

This guy gets it.

It'll just start wounding sleeping the terminal while playing dumb.

That's literally what I'm trying to do but all you faggot probes do is argue about spin or dance instead of trying to help me figure out what Veyous_nac means
Go on click it. See what you get.

I think it means you need to spin more

or dance

dance is for fags
spin superior movement method

I theories that spinning is the creation of a spire, the question is are spires really the key.

Spinning is dancing you poof.

Dance is primitive form of spin
and for fags

The answer has been staring you in the face this entire time. And when you realize that fact, it shall be that you have known the answer all along… So, as they say, sol onset.

I also notice the influx of activity within the Terminals and follow the links straight back to those diligent fools willing to pry over every detail. It fills me with elation, truly. (Also I need to know how far people are / if I can get more brutal if there are some crafty ones in the mix. I never browse chans these days, so it was just everyone following links that got me here. I just watch you struggle, except for this instance of contact)

Don't you mean Dark Souls?

Yeah I have no code skills so I reverse engineered my first pages from fauux's site years ago since it was the only cool site I knew about back then. I also like that color.

seriously though, veyous_nac sounds like something put though a paulstretch
we should be able to speed it up and hear what it might have sounded like to a degree

My EYES aren't very good fam.

We're unlikely to be that far in though.

boom chic boom
chic chic
boom chic boom
chic chic
that's the best I could make out of whatever combination of two mp3s are playing

So you're saying spinning is more dancing than dancing is? Checkmate cakeboy.

I'm saying that spin shares a common ancestor to dance, one that got brain damage and fucked a cacti.

No, Impossible.
No, Impossible.
No, Impossible.

What does "sol onset sectol" mean? I know sol sectol = you have travelled, but the phrase "sol onset sectol, dear traveller" is on angus' twitter

If you're actually the creator and not just roleplaying, I swear to god when I figure this out I'm going to strangle you if it's some ABC murders-tier bullshit. I've spent days trying all sorts of convoluted ciphers and translation methods and the best I've come up with is the hebrew angle with sol onset becoming 'of oneness' and tying in with that thing about folding everything up and everything becoming one once more, but, as is more than apparent by now, hebrew is a bullshit language where just about any combination of sounds can potentially mean something.

You're right, since it's well known that morons like to spin around until they fall over and throw up. DOUBLE CHECKMATE.

The Earth Spins, even the most basic weebfaggotry can tell you that spinning is one of the most basic forces of the universe.

but you see, the power of the cacti, it had allowed them to realize something that dance fags hadn't
the cacti, in addition to the diet of class 230 constructs had allowed them to master the brain, and the spines that they got from fucking cacti aided in brain development, placing them far superior to dancefags

1. That was sol onset and it was wrong because I didn't even notice that the transliterater wasn't replacing Os Vs and Ys with anything, the (slightly) more accurate translation was 'of oneness' or 'the violator', owing to how volatile hebrew can be.
2. I'm 90% sure hebrew isn't even remotely close to the answer at all, however I have learnt a lot about the basics of the language so I guess it wasn't all for nothing.

there are so many levels of irony here, who knows

Cacti… CACTI.

SINCE WHEN DID THIS BECOME SEIHOU?

Our answers lie in going full weeb, clearly!

twitter.com/AngusNicneven/status/847222296414760960

I appreciate your emotions and efforts. Please continue to be consumed by the Terminals.

Please continue to consume our lives
MY NIGGA

疲れていますから今夜はもうすぐ眠りますが、まぁ…感謝しますよ、明日はもっと頑張ります。
ロシア語かな…

jokes on you guys
you might have thought it was angus but it was I
user
pic related
it's what happens when you open the gate

Paint tool sai is probably not optimal for what I am doing.

Thread theme?

yeah you need to piratebuy a subscription to Adobe™ Photoshop™

As proof I'm not joking, here's a totally legit picture of the dude that doesn't like sleep up close.

And here is a legit™ pic™ of the CoS taking it's toll on a planet.

This is what happens to you when you meet a filthy class 230 construct and don't kill it and eat it.

GUYS HES SPINNING IN THE STREAM

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO TERMINAL 00

nothing I guess

WELP

Fucking Christ my head hurts now and am deeply fucking confused, but very interested Its like following a trail of crumbs that lead into to creepy and uncomfortable things to look at.

Arms.
Arms…?
Oh, duh.
「DETECTED」"WORLD THEORY"

how long does it take till you fall asleep can it take a life time
how long it takes for your eyes to dance
when you sleep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_onset_latency

Capitalized = important
non, as in user
SOTN, as in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Sotnon / SOTN on = user, turn SOTN on.

IT'S TELLING US TO GO PLAY A REAL GAME INSTEAD OF THIS ARG SHIT :O

Maybe I want to play Rondo of Blood, faggot.

That's a great game if you can actually figure out TG16 emulation but the ARG is saying SOTN

How do I stop script on a page? In CoS analysis page, for example. (That's in Assistance Hub)
Text is generating and generating
generating and generating

Sounds like a Terminal 44527 thing, anything to be gained from that or am I missing something?

Just wait, it'll end.

How long? I've tried waiting for about 15 minutes.

Keep waiting.

Someone translated "messageave" before? It's binary.

Just pausing a script is easier. If only I knew how.

get umatrix. it will let you block the script

CoS = cult of scientology?

Where'd you find that

Man, what the fuck is this.
angusnicneven.com/663v
angusnicneven.com/damee.html
angusnicneven.com/dameee.html

For fuck sakes

Your terminal is anime.

Obviously you have to change hues somewhere to see something. I guess.

Corruption of System?

same thing

Thanks. That helped.

feels bad

youtube.com/watch?v=-XqwrKV9sLg

SPIN

What if spinning is an allegory for Zionist Jews to defend against all outsiders (portrayed as the CoS) from The Gate (Jerusalem)?

LET'S DANCE

?

what?

what the fuck

stop

When do you think your book will release Angus?
I actually want to buy it

The chosen of g-d have already infiltrated this thread, goyim.

That wasn't me, but I was hoping it would all be done in May.

when Berserk is finished

Well I guess the Sol Onset has been solved, but what about all the other words.
like sectol?

???

Sleep Onset Latency (SOL)
It probably means something to do with sleep and how long it takes to fall asleep.

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me.

You're implying that Sol Onset is a phrase with recursive acronym? This doesn't make much sense anyway.

underrated post

To be awake is to learn.
To learn is to lose innocence.
To lose innocence is to corrupt.
To corrupt is to change.
To change is to die.

anyone want to translate this shit

angusnicneven.com/Truth

Its in English.
Also

> angusnicneven.com/THE_GATE_IS_OURS
>When rotating, there's a little star in the middle that looks like the Shield of Solomon oy vey, Star of David

And the rest of it looks… absolutely nothing like that. Certainly a coincidence. A real jew would charge you money to access that page.

Maybe its a case of since with acronym its
Sleep Onset Latency Onset and we are meant to remove the two onsets meaning Sol Onset means Sleep Latency?

The words already make sense in reverse hebrew, which is used to translate the gibberish on the website
If you're going to jolt a second meaning, at least use other pages in the website to support your claim.

bump

No they are not making sense in Hebrew because they have a shit load of capital letters no no reason when converted phonically into Hebrew and without those errors ultimately the sentences fall apart and occasionaly they only make sence when some but not all of the errors are fixed.
While corruption is a theme and it could fit that they have to have errors to be readable ultimately unless a pattern or tell can be found to determined which mistakes need to be fixed and which need to be left behind other then trial and error then I'm still not convinced.

Reply must be deposited in english.

I'm going to go ahead an assume you are expressing confusion over what I wrote, I'm also going to assume its becuase you have no idea what you are talking about
FIrst
see
Oל Oנסעת has non translated letters mostly O remove the O and you get "A basket you went"
Also
The O and V are the result of untranslated letters from the conversion of the phonics to Hebrew using iosart.com/nlp/heb_enc_dec.html

Second see

0e3e16 is the guy who made the site and as he has said "The answer has been staring you in the face this entire time." and It would seem to that would imply we are over analyzing it and its something else.

because*
Smug aren't you?
The first problem: We still have no idea how Sleep Latency relates to terminal 00.
The second problem: Yes, the translation is difficult, but its clearly based on a real language. You mean that the whole language is trash(except for Sol Onset).

What if the message itself is corrupted and makes no sense at all? We could be analizying something that will lead us to nothing.

what if your wife orbits my dick?

How do you reach The_Gate?

penis

IT BLEEDS AROUND YOU.

MOTE BY MOTE, IT IS REVEALED,
MADE CLEARER TO THOSE WITHOUT CLARITY.

YET YOU MUST PEER DEEPER

DEEPER STILL

UNTIL YOU SEE IT

Well what about the guy that entered the terminal trough a dream or whatever.
Did he not fall asleep?

Also you all niggers know that "onset" might be just in English, simply means beginning, which also might be the case.
But no" my jewish fantasy can't be wrong".

Quick theory.

Some messages that talk about sudden death and something forming veins or stuff like that.
What are probes? There used to be a scientific theory about "memes" not the new kind, the og memes, as in "your" ego is just a meme and there are other memes in your brain that listen to the strongest meme, the EGO. So what is ego then? Conciousness. What does corrupt shit? CoS. What that could be? Concious of Self. There is also the "interrogation" with someone who isn't supposed to be there that got there when he was SLEEPING.
Another thing is the good old red round object we end up meeting. Sol Onset. Sol- sun.
Sol onset - the start of the sun? Maybe it means the morning, or that's the code for this thing we don't like is starting. Who would not like the Sun to come. The memes that are weaker than the EGO. Because when EGO stays asleep, they can function. There was also the talk how the dying probes wouldn't simply die, they would become a part of "it".

This is probably conjecture, but I have a gut feeling that Veynous Nac is supposed to mean "can you see" or something similar.
That being said, I literally just stumbled upon this. I'm going to delve into it when I'm at home.

Inb4 "IT WAS ALL A DREAM"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591160
Veynous Nac?

that's interesting but unlikely

I'm fairly certain Veyous Nac means "can you see". But I just got into this a couple of days ago.

But can any of you moonrune speakers tell me if I translated this correctly? It's not the literal translation, I changed it to make more sense in English:

長きに 渡りて 照らしてた月

If it fades in the dark night,

I want to see you. I can't shake these feelings.

My dreams are unreachable.

This cherry blossoming night is so beautiful,

I can even forget the pain that I feel.

I want to see you.

I want to see you.

Moonlit.

Cherry blossoms.

Beautiful,

Transitory.

Everything falls apart.

Us giving any of this meaning only adds more horrors to the mess.

Sol onset, dearest travelers.

So i've been reading chapters and i've been thinking.
Spirit that loses it's memories, like it has a small finite amount of how much he can remember. He acts like an AI rather than a thing that was alive before. He speakes about situations in chances.

Anyway i wonder what actually lies beyond the gate. Another plane of existance or just another world?

bump. shit's interesting

The payoff isnt gonna be worth it

There's no payoff you fucking moron, it's just a fucking blog by some weeb writing the some crazy shit, fuck off if you're expecting another DRINK YOUR OVALTINE ARG.

Yeah you're right this totally wont be a repeat of horse_ebooks

Sol onset sectol.

test

Reminder: It's not hebrew
I suggested that and I was wrong, don't even try it. Translating from latin script into hebrew requires someone fluent in hebrew and also a lot of guesswork. Here's a perfect example of why:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temurah_(Kabbalah)
Techniques that applied to English will mostly transform sense into a nonsensical series of letters are more feasible in Hebrew.
In other words, any combination of letters in hebrew are likely to become something of vague coherence, so any combination of letters in the latin alphabet are even more likely to do so.

Further:

I made the assumptions about it being some kind of codified english or otherwise foreign language before I really looked into the site and its purpose (besides being an interesting thing on its own) as a platform to adverstise the author's novel. Having read through the the chapters available and considering the author's response I highly doubt that this (the scraps of language littered everywhere) is a puzzle to be solved using material outside of the site in order to find some kind of meaning. Considering also how restricted the known vocabulary is and that the author is also autistic enough to play 2hu, I would not be surprised if it's a crafted language, so in order to infer meaning we would have to look into the book's setting, and we probably wouldn't find anything other than more detail on the book's setting.
Saying that I did notice a few things of interest, although I went through it a while back and my notes are iffy at best but;
Aveyass and Unnce are both gods of some sort, perhaps creator gods, they are both mentioned in the unknown language at different points on the site. There seems to be some setting about Aveyass covering the sky with blood or flesh and Unnce acting to return the sky. Aveyass seems to be thought of as somewhat malignant? but mostly acts to maintain balance. The protagonist refers to it as a bringer of night in a folklore manner, but perhaps this could be literal. Unnce seems to favor humanity, at least to some degree (even after I joined Unnce in the fields of flesh). lastly, although these may just be inconsequential phrases picked more or less at random, Aveyass' blood and heart, as well as Unnce's teeth, are said as expressions of surprise at different points in the story.

Shugokrur the tentacle rock in the story is of interest as it mentions 'The Gate' as well as a lot of other things; Abaters, the Taint, venators, I think it mentions the vessel too? and most significantly about creatures emerging from 'the spire'
So weak, they’ll be eaten before even hearing of the Gate.
Perhaps this implies some connection between visitors to the site and the entities emerging from the spire? There's at least some correlation, but this is stretching it at best and fairly unlikely. Further on the spire, looking back at angusnicneven.com/Node_167734, I'm curious about the image in the centre on two parts, that it could potentially be or be related to the spire (considering the bloody, fleshy interior) and second is that it appears to have a halo above its head much like the tentacle rock. I don't particularly have any idea what this might imply though.
About the tentacle rock, it often comments that the protagonist should act like 'the abaters', which led me to considered briefly that the name 'Yukysh' might have some relation to 'abater', and perhaps that Yukysh could even be a corruption of 'Vakysh', such that 'Vakysh' may mean the 'Abaters'. Again, this is a stretch though and 'kysh' could even be a root of a word with 'va' and 'yu' being different prefixes, or the similarity of the sounds may have no relations at all. The only other idea I've had on getting a foothold on the language is considering the phrase the protagonist says to receive protection from the 'vespedes': Vakash, somet nac vol. and the text hidden on angusnicneven.com/Node_444444
which may be related to the previous page node_167734. Noting that protect is mentioned twice on 444444, that somet is mentioned twice on 167734, and that somet is said when asking for protection from the vespede queen, I conjectured that 'somet' could relate to 'protect', however I believe the basis for Vakysh being related to 'Abater' is stronger than the basis for 'somet' and protect. Which means that the text on node 167734 can't be related to the text on node 444444 because it would say something along the lines of 'Protect abater. Abater protect'; nothing at all like 'We cannot protect you. We cannot protect ourselves.' so the two ideas I had contradict each other.
Body too long.

I also looked at the pages where the 'speaker of terminal 00' interviews an 'entity' and noticed that 'the arcent' (i.e. the author) is referred to directly, but 'the speaker' initially refers to the arcent as IT, fully capitalised. This may tie in with another page that said something along the lines of 'Realise ITS intent', but I forgot where that page was. In the images attached I noticed some of the letters from the graveobber page were hidden in one of the watcher animations, the interior of 999999 watchers is also kind of interesting, a bit like the entity from the interview I mentioned above, but bloody fleshy masses and circles aren't exactly uncommon things so it could just be coincedence. There were some other things but I've forgotten a lot of it, I think I had some conjecture on the short story pages about the girl feeding a worm. Overall I haven't come to a conclusion on anything meaningful but hopefully this might at least be food for thought for someone else interested in looking through the site, it was definitely interesting looking through it all.

Lastly, take a look at all the cryptic (1) posts with stylistically corrupted images in this thread after , the author might've been proxy hopping about to try and give us hints, not that I can make any sense of them.

Well it's definitely inspired by the author's dreams so this might not be far off, but you might also be reading into the idea too far. If we start to analyse the meta-existance of the site and the setting then all we're really doing is taking a look into the author's head, which I imagine isn't much else other than:
Tags:Doll_Joints, Touhou_project, 2_Girls, Yuri

Sol Onset may actually still be related to sleep onset latency too considering the main image on the page /Sol_onset is named REM5

Isnt there a 2hu named rem?

Remilia

I was writing out a slightly more accurate translation when it occured to me to it sounded hella 2hu and I put the first line into google. First result:
kafkafuura.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/
This translation is also kinda iffy but if it's straight up a verse from a touhou doujin cd I doubt it carries any significant meaning.

Maybe? I'm assuming it means just rapid eye movement but it could be a touhou, I don't really like touhou that much so there's plenty I don't know about it

The author named being shared by a arcent and also a human being researched on the About pages is just pure mindfuckery isn't it