SCREENSHOT THREAD

Post whatever recent screenshots you've taken.

only recent ones i got

lewd starbounds pic

Oy vey!

Malon is cute CUTE!

It's the eyebrows. I'm certain.

whats wrong?

Been playing Toukiden 2 for essentially the last 8 hours straight. It's hard to put down. Some of these screenshots are few days old, but they're the best I got.

Pure waifu material

Back the fuck off, she's my waifu.

She's a beauty.

I called dibs years ago

Get Siara or whoever that green haired bitch is

quickly re-learning which keys do what made me discover the screenshot function.

Don't talk shit about Saria, she's a qt, but my heart's with Malon.

Composite for a whole map, wanted to make a wallpaper and all the screens I had found were written on with notes. Thought about doing one for every map but between every level in both versions of the game that's 42 of these

I've been fucking around in that lately with some vidya bros. Pretty fun.

Then just other pictures taken in other games doing bullshit with friends.

Shit taste fam

woh woh woh, wait a second. You're telling me she has always had that bowser pendent on??

I take quite a few

yuri fags pls go

I just like her
And I played Archer's route before but the more "romantic" things with him get really weird after playing through F/SN and specially after UBW

Not exactly recent, but it's all I got.

Fucking hell did that ever get updated? I was there for the hype train and the day one purchase
nothing but fucking regret, jesus.

No, I bought it. The dev released the alpha then ran away with the money never to return.

I'd cum on your dragonborne's tits.

I tried the Pathologic remake demo thing last weekend. Took these two screenshots.

Lola best girl.

Don't remember her from the film though.

She's got a nice bum, what game is that?

FUCK YOU user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caesar's Legion are the best faction in the game.

Metal Gear Online 3. 500 Kojima coins to get the swimsuits. Another 200 to get the silver colour.

How do I actually play this? I've got the Phantom Pain, but I remember never seeing any kind of multiplayer stuff outside of the 'invade other people's Mother Bases for base money' gimmick.

In the main menu when you boot the game, before you're even able to access the idroid, there's an option to go to MGO. It's also available in the pause menu where you access graphics etc.

Nice job using steam to take pics dipshit.

Not very interesting, but I wanted a death screen from map 30.

I love it when the game glitches out and then refuses to accept that I completed a challenge.

Alright, what black magic is this?

What game is that?

Fuck, I meant pic.

That is planetside 2

Dying Light was a buggy game.

She had a catchy theme.
I'd say she wins if you hear that song while banging her.

I like hats.

picturesque

fuck you flood detector

Σήμερα εδώ, αύριο Ρώμη!

Played these two today. Both parts were fucking bullshit. Being a giant was neat I guess, but it's a pain in the ass to refil your magic during the fight and the raft in Infernal Machine is absolutely awful.

You rockin' the high def texture pack (for environment/wall textures)?

I still regret not snapping a pic of the Naga that asked me for 1488 Macca in SMT4:A.

fresh off the presses

Is that stupid fucking kid always with you?

Anyone else enjoying the Ringed City yet?
I'm loving it so far, already way more than Ashes

Only for half of route A, which is only a third of the game. Route B and parts of C/D you play as the kid (ShotaBot).

I'm enjoying it too, just got to the 2nd bonfire. The only thing I really don't like are those fucking magic spamming angels.

Some are really old and some are new; the new being the PS4 ones.

What's the spess game?
tfw spess queers will never be good

What game?

That is a true kang.

arma 3

I think it's Elite: Dangerous, never played it though.