I AM THE BEST

I AM THE BEST

ftfy. Still pretty fucking impressive

good job user

Don't we have a Nier thread up? Also WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THAT HOW?

L33T SKILLZ BRAH

You can't fool me.

1v1 me kid i rek u good

Holy shit is that Resilience +2?

Well done, impressive dedicated autism.

[VGTG]

Requesting an edit of this with 2B putting up a sign of NO FEELINGS ALLOWED with the Factory as background

I want to cup 2B's balls

What's the point of 2B's ass? She doesn't eat food, so there's no way it will actually smell like a real chick's asshole. You're just gonna be sticking your tongue in a rubber tube that's shaped like a real woman's anus, without any of the fun.

jew detected

seek psychiatric help. sicko.

i think androids can eat and drink, it just doesn't benefit them like it would humans, and in some cases its detrimental to androids

9s mentions how he wants to "go home and take a bath" and 2b reminds him how they don't really need to do that but he says "it still feels good" so androids have some sense of taste and feel.

also silence your shit filled mouth

Oh dear, it's like you don't know how to properly love a woman.

How can you say you love her if you won't eat her poop?

a doll is not a woman.

you're sick man, need to be locked up for other people's safety.

Where do you think you are right now? You're taking this awfully seriously. You don't get up in arms like this about the gays do you?
You should, faggot

True.

They're better.

abominable gays will meet the same fate as sodom and gomorrah.

but it's not real, it's all in your head, you miserable man

Clearly not as they do not produce the right smells.
You don't get the natural musk of a pussy, or the asshole aroma I mentioned before. It would just be like fucking a moist vacuum hose. Maybe not even moist. Do they even have a lube system? Do they even have sweat glands? What's the point of licking a chick's toes or armpits if they aren't even sweaty.