Best enemy designs in Dark Souls

I am working on a fantasy comic book taking inspiration from several games. I want to draw some inspiration from Dark Souls, but I am not into the series. I want some recommendation on most appealing enemy designs that I want to use for monstrous creatures in my story

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/enemies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you actually play the game you want to take inspiration from you hack?

That mimic would be fantastic at rimming
Anyway, there's an entire list of enemies with pictures here darksouls.wikidot.com/enemies
It should help you out.

Have you played it at least?
Which other games are you taking inspiration from, and have you
played them?

darksouls.wikidot.com/enemies

Taking inspiration from things that inspire you will lead you to better results than forcing inspiration from things you're not into.

What kind of rimming like putting rims on cars? Haha just wondering

The "tongue up ass" type of rimming but to be fair he looks like he also has good taste in car rims.

This is a stupid thread by a stupid person. Shut it down.

Haha, Woah! I wasn't expecting that one haha :))

What are you talking about?
OP was asking for help and he received it.

Transfigurate your thoughts into clearer please.

I like you,

He got a generic link to all characters and a dollop of asshurt. Which confirms the notion that Soulsborne games are more about muh gitgud dick waving than anything else.

Maybe if he was still there he could get more precise answers.

No argument there with your post history. There would still be more tist-fits than discussion. It's just weird.

How so?

why, my peanus weanus of course >3<

my peanus weanus!

then how the fuck are you gonna draw inspiration when you don't know anything about the game's world, atmosphere, story, and characters?

The ones that look like anime people.
4kings
Lorian
Garl Vinland
shit like that