79 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VN9o5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you still post this thread as an act of mourning for what E3 used to be?

>>>/mexico/

e3 was never good though

EVERY YEAR
ty based le e3 octopus

e3 is for fags

And we'll be watching it.

I wonder if I'll die in 78 days.

Does anyone have the E3 predictions sheet?

You guys think they'll announce Battletoads on Switch?

What can I replace TLG with?

sounds like you'd fit in

user please. Do you have the one that Holla Forums drew?

No man's sky

How old is this image?

I haven't watched it in years, except for that day9 PC gaming offshoot that had like two neat announcements

Already?

To wait for the E3 is like waiting for the show to stop, so that ads can play on television.

Where has my life gone?

Only if Brote is streaming it. Otherwise why even give a fuck? You can see it on youtube or read about it later.

>Imouto soon
Muh dik

where your breakfast, lunch, and dinner go

They tried to kill her, but you can't kill dreams.

Why give a fuck? He's not that good on stream.

Hopefully then they'll announce some Switch games and make it worth buying.

There's only one game I look forward to seeing.

Forgot that E3 even existed until I saw this thread. What is there to look forward to anymore?

the compilation of fuck ups the day after

DO NOT OPEN BEFORE E3

Holy shit, already?
People kept telling me time would pass quicker the older I got, but I never imagined it would get THAT bad.

I miss the old days when a year felt like a small eternity.

Remember when two weeks of school holiday felt like an endless adventure, at the end of which you completely forgot what school felt like?

Disgusting

Stop it, user.
You're hitting a nerve

Isn't "Demo available now" a good thing?

when I was a teenager the E3 felt like some dream, watching all the trailers etc., now it's just cancer.

on the table?

I know they're far past their prime, but they're nowhere near as bad as most other assholes in the current year.

Yes they are, most of their releases nowadays are mediocre garbage and Sega acquisition only made it worse.

These are unironically my favorite posts of all time. Thank you, whoever you are.

Well, I give them a 6.5/10 currently. A lot higher than I'd give most others.

Reminder that if there isn't a new Golden Sun announced, Dark Dawn will have gone longer without a sequel announcement than TLA did.

america chan was the best girl in that game

I could die a happy man if there's a threesome with Coconut and Cinnamon.

Fuck, it's been years since I've heard that song.

Let's also not forget the classic buzzword list.

No drink for things like wider audience, streamlined, or cinematic?

Sony's obviously going to win E3, like they always do.

E3 was definitely good. That was back when it was like any other business conference in Vegas at the time with the whores, beer, and smokes but with millions of dollars spent on scale. The PC industry as a whole used to be like that, in the early '90s trade shows were unashamedly catering to men and their desires 100%. That was before you couldn't be a man outside of a "man cave".

Probably not this year. Only Sucker Punch's game TBA and most of what they showed last year is 2018. Likely they will close out with RDR 2 while they drop Days Gone and God Of War in Q1 2018 (Spider-Man likely Q2 or 3).They will close with Battlefront 2, COD, RDR2 and Destiny 2.

It's Nintendo's year to shine and allegedly they have a loaded line up and some third party names they are co-marketing.

so was that year they announced Squidward Sword and Other M

That year was great though since MS and Sony shit the bed and Nintendo dropped fucking lightning even if SS and Other M were turd. Epic Yarn and DKCR were great. And that moment when Kid Icarus Uprising was revealed was fucking incredible. One of the GOAT E3 moments.

Meanwhile at Sony, Great Job Jeremy will never be forgotten.

Better start memeing more cringe. Then again, I feel like this e3 will be boring, at least I don't see anything huge being announced so just some shitty games.

This image is old as fuck
Is it trying to kill people?

Wait shit it has TLG and Shenmue 3 also, this this is fucking ancient.

Serious Sam 4 is all I want, maybe CapCom will announce RE:Make 2 and maybe one of the 3 games that they previously leaked.
Then I just want footage for countless games I'm optimistic about.

Reply to this post with a wish for this year's E3. If you get dubs, it'll happen.

We did this last year and E3 wasn't bombed.
maybe this year

EXPLODE

More Ace Combat shit, and it is amazing

Waifus

Checked, we can hope. LA hasn't been hit by a big terrorist attack so hopefully.

Good video games.

i actually replied to a post like this last thread
i said i wanted a new metroid game that isn't shit
i got dubs

some guy mudslimes e3

Nah, I think Nintendo has it this year. I'm sure they have a lot of stuff up their sleeve for the Switch, Sony doesn't really have too much coming that isn't already known I'm sure, and Microsoft, well, who gives a fuck about Microsoft? Even if you hate Nintendo, there's kind of no doubt that they'll have the most stuff to show.

Todd Howard graces us with his presence

Major figures from every company standing on stage when a giant banner falls behind them that reads "fuck the tumblr crowd we're bringing the tits back. Make Gaming Great Again!"

EA will close down Bioware

Everyone kills themselves.

Who gives a shit?

Also dubs

Fucking connection

Islamic terror attack kills multiple cuck devs & publishers.

Rolling

Videogames die a swift, painless death

Only one i got.

A bingo sheet doesn't have to be filled with bad things.

You might also want to replace "Kinect game" with something else. Sage for double post.

I want Suda 51 to personally bisect Todd Howard with a laser sword live on stage in an effort to generate hype for the new No More Heroes

A new Shrek game made my Platinum Games

reposting dubs I got last thread.

My body is ready

oh hey that's me saying that it better not be shit
i got dubs too so it won't be
hooray

That was a fun thread.

Switch would be a good device for a new classic 2D style metroid game.

But I doubt Nintendo is working on one. Too bad Nintendo wasn't smart enough to hire the AM2R guy.

Imagine a 2D /2.5D Metroid game that takes place on multiple planets with some overarching theme. Maybe Samus meets up with a cryogenically frozen ancient Chozo Warrior who was accidentally awakened by Space Pirates in uncharted deep space and you could have the choice to play as multiple characters with a different storyline depending on the character. As long as Samus is still an option I think it'd be interesting.

We did good.

e3 was never good, it was always about lols.

Although my gaming hobby is dead, I come back to 8ch every e3 and now/then to spend time with my childhood

archive.fo/VN9o5

NEVER FORGET.

E3 dies for good

Thats already 2 dubs asking for the same.
Will it happen this year?

Shooting/bombing at E3.

黄金の太陽4

A Silver Age inspired Superman game that is actually pretty good.

somebody legit gets stabbed with a sword

A new Custom Robo

I want these faggots out of my vidya games already. seriously, fuck these guys.

Not trying to be FBI or anything but if anyone is ever going to shoot/bomb E3, it's gonna be one of us.

I want to hatefuck Anita.

Someone runs in and alohas their snackbar.

New Metroid Prime is announced.

Resident Evil 2/3 double remake with fixed camera angles and expanded areas, monsters, plotlines, and puzzles like the first REmake.
Death Stranding Gameplay.
Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as current-gen/PC port of the original.
Bloodborne 2.
Old West Far Cry/Blood Dragon 2.
Prey 2 changed back to the original.
God Hand remake.
Vanquish on the PC.
Metal Gear Rising 2.
Metal Gear Legacy collection for PC.
Fox Engine remake of MGS3.
Mission 51.
Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Armored Core 2.
Devil May Cry 5.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
Timesplitters 4.
City of the Dead.
TF2 to not be shit anymore.
Half-Life 3.
Kek makes an appearance.
To wake up from this nightmare that is existence.

A proper turn-based adaption of a major tabletop role playing game. It's actually good and has a NWN style editor.

A western made game that stars a loli that is actually cute. Game is not shit.

Who cares?

Nah I don't believe you, it's not that soon

Straight up, I just want a proper sequel to Dragon's Dogma for PC

I got Bingo just from stuff that will happen

user, I

Dear E3, please announce Smash Bros Switch with Krystal

Treasure not being dead.

Already?

By the end of e3 i'll be swiss cheese.

A dude walks in ready to columbine shit up, he shoots people while yelling cheesy lines like "HAHAHA GAME OOOOVEEEER!" and "LEVEL UP!". Bonus points if he's dressed as Dante the Cuck Slayer.

t