Death Stranding solved

>After the war, The Sorrow worked for the Soviet Union. He also converted a double agent planted in the Soviet Union by The Boss over to their side and gave fake analysis of the schematics of one of the Sputnik models. The Sorrow was unaware that The Boss was the one who planted the sleeper agent in the first place. After The Boss's failure in the Mercury Mission, The Sorrow and The Boss encountered each other in Tselinoyarsk in 1962. The Sorrow was ultimately killed by The Boss, at his own request, in order to ensure the safety of their son, whom the Philosophers had threatened to kill if both were to survive. Before he died, The Sorrow told The Boss that "the spirit of the warrior [would] always be with [her]." He was then killed by a bullet to the left eye that shattered his glasses.

wew
Bumping only because you got trips

>>>Holla Forums

Holy shit, The Sorrow was a baby this whole time

The wink is just a clue. Mads is the Sorrow and Emma will be the Joy.

Legally speaking death stranding can have absolutely nothing to do with Metal Gear.

Kinda fucked up that they're going to make Mads play a child. He deserves a better role than that.

Not legally speaking. Kojima fucking hates Metal Gear because he was forced to keep working on that franchise. So Death Stranding will have absolutely nothing to do with Metal Gear.

Death Stranding will be about zombies. Fuck you.

Also notice the baby doll floating in the water does the same wink.

I would rather see him work on something original too, but why does he keep saying things such as there are "clues" in the trailer, and that "no one has solved it yet"?

Calm down with your theories, Satan.

On another note, there isn't any news/leaks/kojima posting on twitter about DeSt ?

Besides the alleged leak of that Emma Stone pic, this E3 will be the 30th anniversary of Metal Gear, so…

Doesn't Konami still own all things metal gear? But I agree, Kojima probably doesn't mind not having to work on it.

MORE PACHINKO!

Who fucking cares its another triple A shitty Kojima overrated game

I read something about how Kojima Productions is not registered anywhere as a business, holding company, or entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere in the world. So my understanding is he never left Konami, and it's an elaborate ruse that will also have some kind of double meaning about fake news.

You're delusional.

Maybe a little, but I want to believe.

Death Stranding will be MGS5 Chapter 3.

How does that translate to "ITS METAL GEAR!"? It doesn't.

You gonna put that video out there, Python Selkan?

It's about fighting the white male patriarchy.

DRUMPF DRUMPF

This doesn't solve shit. You still have to explain where the gameplay is

I thought Trump was orange?

Meanwhile I sit in eastern Europe, fuck my privilege I guess.
Well it is pirate time.

He's been reduced to a minor character that dies off screen. He isn't part of the writing credits.

Is this a game theory thread? There's already footage of Death Stranding out?

Del Toro isn't actually writing the game, just starring in it.

He's pale and gets spray tanned? I don't know, forgive me for playing doubles advocate.

He's not even orange any more.
And his hair is turning platinum.