Trump has deep ties to Russia, unverifiable 'intelligence reports' indicate

Its making headlines, via buzzfeed:

Document source:
>assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

I dunno guys. Smells fishy to me. Trump paying St. Petersberg prostitutes to piss on a bed that Obama had once slept on… just cuz.

And then Russia blackmailing him for it?

Does anyone believe this? im skeptical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=aOWIoMtIvDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/95477180
youtube.com/watch?v=ixxax7PHTAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CNN is talking about a similar story, but they reference a two page document shared among top intelligence officials claiming that Trump was being blackmailed by Russians

Holla Forums just fucked themselves by underestimating how stupid the CIA is.

Is there any actual proof this was created by a Holla Forumsack other than some user posting 'I created it'

Daily reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=aOWIoMtIvDQ

There isn't. It's kinda fucking crazy how there is no evidence to this report which is rightfully called out but then people believe random Holla Forums posts.

Free pepe

36 stratagems of war
Strategy 5:
Loot a burning house
(趁火打劫/趁火打劫, Chèn huǒ dǎ jié)
When a country is beset by internal conflicts, when disease and famine ravage the population, when corruption and crime are rampant, then it will be unable to deal with an outside threat. This is the time to attack. Keep gathering internal information about an enemy. If the enemy is currently in its weakest state ever, attack it without mercy and totally destroy it to prevent future troubles.

the hentai part suggests it was probably some imageboard dweeb

I think there's an element of reality to the post-truth meme. My sense is that a lot of people are kind of merging into ideological tribes more strongly now than in the past.

the hentai part isnt in the report. it was somebody trolling

EVERYONE WATCH THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

bleh

36 stratagems of war
Strategy 15 also applies here:
Lure the tiger off its mountain lair
(調虎離山/调虎离山, Diào hǔ lí shān)
Never directly attack an opponent whose advantage is derived from its position. Instead lure him away from his position thus separating him from his source of strength.

36 stratagems of war
Strategy 20 also applies here:
Disturb the water and catch a fish
(渾水摸魚/浑水摸鱼 or 混水摸鱼, Hún shuǐ mō yú)
Create confusion and use this confusion to further your own goals.

Why are you idiots lazily not bumping this to the front-page? Your biggest rival to all that is leftist is potentially going to be impeached and imprisoned over the biggest scandal in all of United States history. Really dropping the ball Holla Forums while Holla Forums is meanwhile at least delivering SOMETHING energetic on the matter.

>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/95477180

To what end, so another capitalist can end up in office? As if Pence as president is that much better…

The only good that could come from impeachment is embarrassment of Trump, but Pence is arguably more dangerous.

I agree. Nobody here seems to care. Theyre more interested in discussin weather which communist leader was cooler while posting pictures of max stirner

no, idiot. this is a chance to fight back. A power vacuum needs to be filled.

Yeah the Russian line got me even when it first came out? I was like Russians are known for twerking?

You mean their more into discussing something of consequence not serving liberal imperialist interests who want to get a new figurehead into office asap because he has a huge image problem which could be dangerous to the stability of the system.

oookay. so just let them get their figurehead into office while you continue talking about 'something of consequence'

NOBODY FUCKING SAY ANYTHING
Let the media latch onto this one. Who gives a shit that it was Holla Forums who made that shit up. Just sit back and watch as people fall for a tall tale cooked up on a Jinese pottery drum circle.

I have not heard of these jinese.

Are the women refered to as V-jinese?

Trump talks about them all the time.

Does he grab them by the V-jinese?

Like pottery.

No one in Russia gives a shit about Dugin. He's basically a right-wing Zizek.

Okay so I know everyone here is almost certainly Anti-Trump unless you're a visiting pollack, so what are the odds you guys would give for all this being true? I am at a 65% right now.

Everything is so fucked up at this point I don't think anything is true between Russia and the United States.

I think it's all bullshit, but its only bullshit that can be true because they acted on it ever increasing.

You know when a white lie gets out of control?

I'm not sure whether it's real or not, but your post reads like damage control.

Would you believe me if I said I am an undercover meme spy for Holla Forums working to understand the inner workings of Holla Forums when I plan to secretly later double cross Holla Forums by making them rely so much on me they give me dirt I can give to Holla Forums to make Holla Forums look twice as bad?

That or you're looking too deep into it.

Kek, this is hilarious.

are you starting revolution, because if so, I am down.

Otherwise, you do realize that all that will happen is the law, which is the Vice President takes over. So what is this "fight back" you are talking about?

kek

Absolutely not, FBI. I say the pledge of allegiance 3 times a day and hum the national anthem when im bored

Well, since it seems like somebody from the alphabet soup is astroturfing the board pretty hard lately esp about this subject, I'd say the chance of it being true .000001%

forgot to sage

It's possible this is all fake, but Holla Forums is full of retarded NEETS.

Wow, your comment managed to make me retarded. Better go get my brain therapy before I start posting on Holla Forums.

I would trust one of those homeless guys shouting about armageddon on a street corner before I trusted a US agency.

The big issue you are missing here is that according to media, the CIA, FBI and maybe the NSA all reported this as fact in an intelligence briefing over the last week.

According to the media this was brought to FBI director Comey's attention by John McCain before the election.

According to the media this 35 page long document was distilled down to two pages and presented to the IC, Obama, and Trump last week.

This leaves a few possibilites:
1. The media is incorrect and this was never an intelligence briefing and the documents are equally false
2. The CIA, FBI and other intelligence sources are incorrect in their assessment and fell for Holla Forums tier trolling
3. The CIA, FBI and other intelligence sources are correct and this is all real.

1 means that Media looses all credibility
2 means that American IC looses all credibility
3 means that Trump looses all credibility.

I am honestly torn between 2 and 3 being the final result.

I'm happy with any of them as long as the salt flows.

Apparently rick wilson is gonna be on MSNBC soon.

You are missing out on some fantastic twerking.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixxax7PHTAQ

He's on. Stream

Pretty much pic related.

Does this mean that Trump is one of us?

KnowYourMeme called it wants your over-used normie memes back.

lol its rhetorical ya dingus.

You're version of fight back is bitch about it on Holla Forums, maybe make a couple of mean tweets about Trump and watch Pence get nominated. As if anything will change.

fake news