What are the most Metal videogames ever made?

What are the most Metal videogames ever made?

The music sucks though.

Guilty Gear (The original, each sequel is progressively less metal influence and more anime influence, by the XRD series the metal aspects are almost entirely gone.)
Weaponlord
Splatterhouse Reboot

The best.

Mein Neger.

My grandma played it all the time

At least the sound track is still good

It's mostly nigger music.

Despite not having any metal music in them these games are metal as fuck.

Calling it nigger music just because it's hip hop inspired doesn't signal that you're one of the in-crowd here, it just tells us you have either shit taste in music.

These should be your holy trinity.
Fuck doom, it's overrated as fuck

MADWORLD with a metal soundtrack would be the most generic and tasteless game I could imagine. The hip-fop soundtrack is what gives it its charm.

I don't like nigger hop or nigger hop inspired music, what are you gonna do about it nerd?

I mean hip-hop, fuck.

You know it's true, the only redeeming feature is the modding community behind it.

Because it's such a classy game already, right?

Why yes it is.

NARC

Yeah, but Pitchfork told me that Hip Hop is ok to listen to.

Try to actually play vanilla in a mapset like Scythe 2 or DoomCore. The strenghts of Doom is not just that it can be modded, but how flexible its level design can get to be and how it can stay challenging despite how dumb the enemies actually are.

Boy i sure love to do chores

There's a difference between Challenging and Tedious. You know that, right?

KYS

90s style hip hop is not metal.

I'm gonna judge your tastes and pity your inability to enjoy some great music but that's about the size of it.

Grow a pair or fuck off.

I voiced my opinion and you get this autistic?

i wish this would get a F2P pc port. It was so much fun the first week when there were lots of players. But it ended up dying pretty fast, and never recovering because it had an online-code for multiplayer.

I forget what the problem was exactly, but post-launch support sucked. but the core game was the best Twisted Metal ever. shame.

A man of the most distilled, pure taste.

Then don't post Madworld, you pedantic faggot.

Cynic and Gojira are the only good metal bands.

When I said You, I was clearly refering to the anons I quoted, not just one person. How the fuck do you not understand that?

I don't know user, maybe because you should learn English.

But I was the one that posted Madworld, IDs man.

Not an argument

>>>/mu/

Might as well send there all these faggots shitting on anyone for disliking their niggerhop.

Not an argument is also not an argument, why don't you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and choke on stephan's musky chode.

That's not NO U you dumb shit. You don't even know what that means, just stop user it's embarrassing.

Pic related.

May you explain why do you not like Doom?

Don't act like a faggot.

As I said above, hipsters like hiphop because the Head Hipsters in Charge over at Pitchfork said it was ok to.

Actually, the beauty of Doom is that everything you need for a perfect shooter is encapsulated as far back as '93. It was incredibly simply, but that's all that was needed. Anything extra would have been superfluous, id had made the first legitimately perfect shooter on their third or fourth try (if you're counting Catacombs and the Tank game).

I'm mostly trolling but
Yeah sure, all three of the games i posted do that

It's sad how often I hear this on Holla Forums of all places.

I like Country actually. :)

Metal is shit

and gay :DDDD

kill yourselves

I prefer folk myself

I'm just rollin' with the flow m8. Duke nukem is basically doom but with a different skin and with levels designed for jumping and swimming.
Also why Black Edition instead of the original?

I just find 2.5d to be an eyesore, it gives me headaches.

Black ed is the one i played

But Duke Nukem 3D IS 2.5D.

>>>/cuckchan/

Vid related

Come on now, that's not true. Duke is heavily influenced by Doom for sure, but it does have a different formula (though, I prefer Doom's). Duke focuses far less on dodging projectiles than Doom does. Duke's level design (a gigantic element in FPSs) is also going for a more realistic feel compared to Doom's. Weapon balance is also much different, one noticeable difference being the power difference between Doom and Duke's shotguns.

You best be shitpostin' right now. Duke is 2.5D

Not metal

Glad you posted the actual soundtrack and not this cover for a change.

The humour got me through it.

Why did no one mention Killing Floor yet?

Which gets unfunny after playing it a bunch of times.

I'm a one time guy i guess.
I can't stomach many videogames more than once.
My record is 4 times.

Good times.

>>>/suicide/

Country wishes it could be folk music

"You" is plural you pseudo-intellectual nigger

sounds like you're just a faggot.

Boy, you sure did it, i'll totally kill myself or stop posting now!

pls dont dew it user, ur worth is ;_;

One of them even has "metal" in its title

Ok

Europa Invicta

I never played it, but it fits the category, even if Tim is a spineless twat.

Does this one count?

That does sound pretty niggerish, user.

You speak as if rap wasn't at the same level as pop in regards to musical merits.

I wish W.T. Snacks was still around.

You can like rap but it's not good music. I listen to crappy music every so often too but I don't go around pretending like it's good.

Faggots, all of you
Bet you don't like Jazz too

it does, fuck Tim tho

Non sequitur.
I love jazz.

I wish I was 14-year old again.

Fuckoff Ratzel

Not it isn't. Who the fuck addresses multiple people with "You"?

the plural of you is yall or you guys.

You are both retards.

Don't worry, you're already on the mindset of a 14 year old

brutal legend?

Never played it, but it looked like shovelware.

Guitar hero: Metallica?

Kind of a shit series, but I did like it when it was cool, never bought one though, just played at other people's houses.

Space Marine

Pretty simple and straightforward. Lots of punching enemies in the face and cutting them in half, etc.

Why the fuck would you even rec that trash whe Dawn of War has already been posted?

What did we learn?
Weebs ruin everything.
Suck a chode.

Sorry, missed that.

Dawn of war is a far superior game overall. It is also in a completely separate genre.

Space Marine is, at best, a 6/10, but there is absolutely no doubt that stomping psykers heads in, bashing traitors' skulls with thunder hammers, and jet-pack lunging into orks is metal.

OP did not ask for 10/10 games. He asked for games that were metal. While there is some highly technical and musically accomplished metal, most of it is not "10/10" music like Mozart would be.

Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls III
Bloodborne
Space Hulk: Deathwing
Toukiden 2
Super Metroid

Painkiller was bland

t.Cracker

This game is like a metal album cover come to life. Unfortunately the gameplay is shit. Pirate it and marvel at the aesthetic and soundtrack, then uninstall it once you can't stomach the awfully implemented RTS battles. If you find that you can bear the rest of the game, the final boss fight is great.

dunno about the other add-ons since I never played them

Heavy Metal fukk2

JUST GIVE ME GAMES WHERE I CAN RIP AND TEAR, I WANNA BE ABLE TO FEEL EVERY HIT, NO SHOOTERS AND NO DOOM, GOTTA BE MELEE
also you guys are faggots, good music knows no genre

But what about Doom with Russian Overkill :^)?

Actually what we learned is that you can't fucking talk about music anywhere, sure as shit not on Holla Forums
You will never get your ten dollars back

(witnessed)
Trips and double dubs confirm. Black was underrated as fuck. It was the OG cinematic FPS and despite being a rail shooter it was fun.

There is way too much Fantasy. Anything less than DMC should not have gotten here.

Dominions 4 Blood Magic.

That, and it's also pretty funny for the first few hours with names like Ormagoden: Cremator of the Sky, or the way those headbangers' necks look.

Pics related. Blood magic is fucking awesome if you can set up the infrastructure to get enough slaves.

Ok I didn't mentioned Dominions as a game for this thread, but this is quite fucking metal.

What I learned about this thread is that you can't dislike hip hop on Holla Forums, I can just imagine how retarded /mu/ is.

country fucking sucks and rap is for niggers

Nah, it's just 2 or 3 spergs melting down. /mu/ doesn't actually know anything about music so they use old as shit memes from reddit as a substitute. It's full of hipsters as well, so you can't really expect anything other than people trying to use irony as a way of criticizing others while being immune to criticism themselves. Luckily, our /mu/ is pretty much dead.

Fuck rap and hip-hop.
Here.

Gimmicky metal is pretty fun.

SOLDAT
Crimsonland

that's all i have to contribute

Not an argument, you are just doing what described.

Noice

SLAIN! is pretty metal, especially after Back From Hell made the game good.
Too bad the parries make it so easy but it's really fun regardless. Yeah you get a button prompt after every boss for you to headbang.

forgot video.

I love metal, too, but you're trying too hard to fit in. This isn't a 4chan IRC channel, there's no need to establish edge dominance.

When did I say that? I was just pointing out how you keep taking the moral highground here by claiming "Oh look, I enjoy these music genres and you do not, you are clearly all an edgy 14 year old" by repeatedly posting the same ironic post, several times. You seem really upset.

You are making some sort of strawman here or something, I have never even been to 4chan let alone a 4chan IRC, i'm not trying to be edgy, where the fuck did you got that impression?

COME AND TAKE A WALK WITH MEEEE

Why the fighting? Last time I checked a lot of people on Holla Forums liked gta San Andreas and jet set radio, so why do you claim not to like hip hop? And country is alright if you find the right artists.

If you aren't a pleb you would know pretty much ever genre has good music to it. It would be like saying

You have been shitting on everyone who dislikes hip-hop on this thread since yesterday, don't you have something better to do? And it's completely plausible for someone to enjoy RPGs and dislike fighting games.

Because saying you love metal but hate rap really does make you look like an edgy 14-year old.

You're just not allowed to have shit taste and being a faggot without being judged for it.

Read the IDs, user.

His ID shows that he has been here for awhile too, i'm not new.

How classy.

Taste is subjective, I could say the same about you.

/mu/, everybody

It means you have unrefined tastes.

Being a faggot however,is objective.
Now quit being one and quit trying to defend another fag who's unable to argue beyond "muh nigger music".

There's good music in every branch but some fags would rather suck dick than appreciating some good music.

Ah, yes, the refinement of Hiphop. /mu/, everyone.

I'm sure you just love Numetal, Metalcore (especially the rise records variety), Deathcore, Pop Punk, Post-Grunge, or Rap Rock

You can like whatever music you want, but hating hip-hop simply because
means you have shit taste. It's like dressing in all-black. Get some taste, man.

Don't hear them that much but if there's anything good in those genres I won't be a faggot to deny they might have something good in them.
If not now,possibly in somewhere in the future.

Then again you're just listing niche subgenres instead of general branches (IE:Rock,classical,country,Hipity Hop,Jazz etc) and not general genres like you're doing.

My god this thread is fucking shit. I pray the next "Metal Videogames" thread goes a lot better.