Has a game ever awakened a fetish in you that you otherwise never knew you had?

Has a game ever awakened a fetish in you that you otherwise never knew you had?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/msavih.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/spbqhn.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nintendo games are usually pretty ripe for this.

Did you like my yoshi moaning?
my.mixtape.moe/msavih.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/spbqhn.mp3

Silly user, I'm not getting banned again

I got banned too, I sent mark even more moans!~

Skulls.

apes with hats

Starfox Adventures

I never knew how much I wanted to torture and maim a woman before I played Senran Kagura Burst and saw Hibari I've always had a thing for choking a girl to death though.

I don't know what it is, but seeing women in male business entire makes me for lack of a better word euphoric.
It doesn't even turn me on sexually, I just look at it and can't help but think how fucking cool it looks.

Ever since I played Blazblue I have a fetish for long braids.

You are gay

Imagine being put on your knees by your boss and being forced to suck her feminine cock for a raise

unf

>>>/out/

I probably wouldn't want to fuck giant military robots if it wasn't for armored core
The dreams about being married to one aren't helping, even though she's incredibly nice and it would be nice to meet a girl like her

Warm, sticky pre cum dribbling down your lip as her cock exits your mouth. You gasp for air as the high heels behind your head force your head forward and she rams it in again and it bulges against your throat, making a phallic outline as you gag on it and your face becomes red. Eyes rolling to the back of your head as she mercilessly thrusts into you.

I prefer to cum inside.

tsundere lolis

I'd just settle for a male scalie from vidya to sit on my face tbh

Nu > Lambda

Fuck off fag, my robot sweetie don't got a penis.
She has a cannon in her arm but she ain't got a dick

Jesus Christ

Oh yes, her as well
Unf

No, she's just well endowed.

Reminds me of a friend I had

I have a fetish for loosely drawn girls with an attitude.

Like who? One of the robots? Which one?

My nigger
Its a strange thing

The robot wife I have in my dreams. She makes really good food.

pokemon made me realize i'm a furry, if that counts as a fetish

pretty sure it's just a mental disorder

For some reason, Rahu 1 gives me a raging hard on the size of Florida. And after playing Steins;Gate, I've gained a sickening fetish for large machinery.

Display of military power
Volleys of fire by artillery
Nuclear weaponry.
Armies marching towards annihilation.
Also giant robots and mecha.
I am not sure if it is sexual or not anymore
Also destructible clothing.

Forgot Image.

Well these two are separate.
But Nier:Automata is at fault here so I cannot be sure how much.

Does this make you cum?

TERA for very pic related reasons.

I bet Asanagi is your favorite pr0n artist

Sonic the Hedgehog made me realize that I'm a sexual pervert. After playing Sonic 2006, I realized that I'm an agalmatophiliac. In short, I'm sexually attracted to immobile, humanoid objects. The game damaged me so badly with its foul attempt at going fast that I ended up obsessed with the exact opposite. Now, I can't go to museums or art exhibits, or even public parks, for fear of seeing statuary. Life is hell…

Pretty good shit, but mind you that was only a jumping off point into a brand new shining world of intense depravity. It stopped mattering if they were actually 10 thousand years old along the way. I'm proud of how far I've come.

haha

Congrats on having garbage taste

Would you sit in the cockpit/?

Ground zero. 2004, Halo 2 is launched. Surprise: you get to play as the aliens.

The elites had been established as the dominant enemy force in the first game. They are the only thing that can truly rival you as the player. Early in the sequel they first show one of them naked, okay, no harm, but you now know what's going on under that armor. Then they make you play through the game alongside these magnificent fuckers, purging heretics & abominations alike and in the end standing up against the schemy false-prophets and their barbaric servant apes. You end up really liking them, okay, no harm there either. But then you activate one of the rare npc-lines where your trusted alien battle-brother awkwardly calls you cute. You think "h-ha ha, imagine if someone actually felt attracted to these things!" and then decide to look up some early r34, totally just for laughs.

Over a decade later, I still wonder if some of the Bungie devs knew what they were doing.

Oh, I went to Midship and zoomed a sniper rifle 10x on an elite's junk before.

Reminder that Halo 2 was fucking trash and the only decent entries on the garbage franchise were the OG and Halo 3.

Pretending to be a girl on Runescape.
It started out as just a way to get free stuff. But then I gradually started to realize I was getting turned on by it.I would get off to the idea of being the girl and them doing lewd things to me. I would basically erp with them in some private are while doing lewd emotes to each other. I also have multiple BFs, so I was kind of a slut. I may have done something other lewd…actions as well that i dont want to go into detail about

Needless to say I regret these days.

Thank you for reminding me why Matrix got forgotten.
It is actually kinda hard to find proper battle scenes in cinema. Evangelion somehow managed to get city defenses properly and all of it being narrated by command center but such thing is quite rare. There is quite few anime with them of military/police operations but nothing on scale of Evangelion and everything to come out of Hollywood focuses on action and not on how it operates.
In games it is even worse. Properly realistic armies with huge artillery and nuclear explosions were done in Supreme Commander and nothing more. Planetary Anihilation and SupCom2 suck and all other RTSs focuses on other things.

Wait now you say it. Mechs with destructible parts during combat actually be nice.
yeesss….

Then why did you mentioned them? For Gods sake.

Wait… You're honestly asking someone who pretends to be a girl on the Internet why they're deliberately omitting saucy details? It's for attention, user. It's always for the attention.

Holy shit, you can't do that to me you fucking tease.

The whole thing is written like a childs fantasy, what were you expecting?
I still like how dark it gets at the end.

Kinda surprised me

Also, howd Rebirth?
I heard 2 and 3 just shat on the plot and was full of shitty tropes.

Speaking of 06, if you play as Silver when Amy is fallowing you around. If you let her fall in the water she will die and then when her body respawns she won't move while laying on the floor until you walk away and get he to respawn again.
I would get her to respawn and lay on an angled roof and look under her dress. That may of been when I officially became a furfag.

Or maybe its because I kicked my faggy habits of yester year and don't wish to be reminded of them. I started when I was young and stupid like 12 and stopped it in my later years in high school. Its demons, that I wish to let remain dead.

F

You could have made a living doing what you do. Ever heard of findoming? Don't be ashamed of what you can do. Be the jew you were meant to be by convincing stupid beta cuck nerds to give you money.

Wow, Mark bumplocked the thread and I haven't posted Haydee yet.

Rude

No I am actually expecting for him to say something else than him pretending to be a girl.

2 is not that bad.
3 looks cool but its entire plot happened because Misato and Asuko got butthurt and refused to realize Shinji have no fucking idea what happened. Even through Shinji stated it clearly he have no fucking idea whats going on.

You might be ashamed of it, user, but you're still an attention whore.

That alone is perfectly normal, user.

Why would anyone regret? In general, there is stuff you don't want certain groups in your life to know about, of course, but would someone feel shame for just knowing it himself? I'd imagine shame is a good way to kill the mood.

Aye, thanks

Even more ridiculous, shame on fucking 8ch.

Why would anyone be ashamed of being able to convince retards? I would abuse this to hell and back and try to scam the hell out of beta nerds by convincing them to give me gifts and money.

as said. 1 is great, 2 is pretty good and 3 is a clusterfuck. Anno has dragged his feet with 4, and judging by the track record of declining quality, it's going to be an irredeemable mess. The problem is, each film strays from the series more than the last, which should be good, but it ends up turning into a complete mess by the end of 3.

What is ridiculous?

It really is a good time, I did it on WoW a bit for a thirsty fucker. Used my sister's female nelf to extort gold out of one of her virtual orbiters and kept leading him on toward cybering with me - but I made him walk to the gates of AQ at level 40ish in order to do it because IDK it was entertaining to me at the time. Half way through the steamy elf sex /e brandishes her gigantic throbbing purple phallus - as one would be a fool to not expect.

Being ashamed to admit or relate any story on 8ch.

Well I got a furfag art friend that likes snuff. I enjoy thinking about gay smut involving a Jackal sneaking into a morgue and riding a dead elite's big, thick cock to the hilt. The body just laying there, while he does it reverse cowgirl, yum

I think he talked about part you were actually ashamed about.

Good.
I need to go to sleep and these fetish threads always get long and personal.

VTMB

Vampire fetish

All people needed was extended fight/trippy scenes and polished animation with some more detail on the clusterfuck of the plot.
Maybe some scenes where we actually see Eva 3 in combat but Toji still getting his ass handed to him.
Why is that so fucking hard?
Why did that hack need to add unecessary shit and change the plot?

That's disgusting and you are a faggot.

Pretty much. That fucker has attempted to fix the end of Evangelion, what, like three times now? He should just outsource the fucking thing by, Robert Jordan style and call it a day. He's on record as saying he's sick and tired of Evangelion, so it's not like he's losing out on it and he's not hurting for job opportunities, either.

Because I was actually getting off on it. It was still a huge source of income in game, I made millions from people, but I started doing things IRL that I didn't like. I didn't all of sudden say "Oh taking money from these idiots is wrong", it was the other things I was doing that was wrong.

So you sucked a couple dozen cocks, user. We've all been there.

Snuff is great, gore isn't
Asphyxiation or drowning can be pretty top tier.

I would be getting off on the power trip as well. You should have never stopped. You could have been a rich man if you struck luck with a naive rich idiot.

Well, no but I couldn't shake the feeling that I wanted to "be the girl" so I first started off wearing my little sisters clothes, panties included I was always naturally skinny, so fitting into them was never a problem. On weekends I had to myself, I would put on make up, wigs, and paint my finger nails. Eventually wearing my sisters stuff felt too weird, so I bought my own with gift cards online. I would even use toys anally and practice fellatio on dick shaped objects I got my ass to the point I could actually ride a toy cock. I would pretend for the whole day sometimes, even when I was done erping with my boyfriends.

So it eventually clicked that I didn't want to be a huge faggot any more, and I stopped it. It actually feels kind of good to admit it. Because in retrospect, I could have ended up really fucked up, like tumblr tier fucked up.

Well not A fetish per se, but certainly sub fetishes.

All seems pretty hetero to me, user.

That's Laura though.

What a story.

Nothing wrong with that as long as you kept in in private. Cross dressing isn't as bad a being a tranny. There is something wrong with people who want to harm themselves by chopping of their body parts willingly.
I would have never stopped trying to milk cucks out of their money, that's something you should never be ashamed of. Beta orbiters deserve to be milked for everything they have.

Then don't mention them shit for brain

I can't do this game, I really prefer some tits in my fucktoys. Loli's are just too boring for me.

Tits are fucking shit.

Cuntboys

Bump? Or did you say it was bumplocked?
DEAD THRED

Disgusting opinion. Games go 2 1 3.

tfw no elite bf to sit on your face