GTAV Sheckels

Does anyone know a working trainer for GTA online? Everywhere I've looked its just bait links and malware. I'm all for supporting rockstar but i need that sweet digital currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/rumor-plans-for-grand-theft-auto-online-dlc-may-have-been-leaked-3444600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got lucky while the infinite money cheat still worked, have like 20 mil chillen on my dude but I never play online because whenever I play gtav I just drive cars around with a double speed mod and real car skins and do stunts.

Yet Planetside 2 is immensely popular here despite shaking down players far far far harder than GTA online ever did.

I am also interested

only one that worked was niggermenu but haven't heard anything since rockstar moved to permabanning anyone on site rather than give them warnings.

Not sure why you'd want to though, freeroam is ass & the only good thing about GTA online these days is that it's an okay modern take on a Hotwheels game.
t. user who has 1000 hours across two gens on this shit

Hey OP, long time GTA:O player here. Here's the skinny on getting dosh for the game:

Quick way to get your CD key nuked. R*'s been cracking down on this shit for the last wo years and the system auto-detects any massive changes in cashflow.

This doesn't mean it's impossible if you're smart and do it in small batches, I think. You still take a risk if it's your account running the mod menu.

Normally not worth doing unless they're running 2x cash events or whatever. THat said, leveling up and doing daily objectives each day for a week is a good way to make cash.

A lot of resellers have shark cards for sale, sometimes at 50% off the R* asking price. If you pair this with one of R*'s '50% bonus on shark cards' events, you can make a lot of cash. I play GTA:O a lot and really enjoy free roam, so I found a $8m card on sale for $40 (MSRP is $100) and bought one during a '+50%' promo; so I spent $40 and got $12m.

It's popular on Holla Forums to shit on GTA:O because the normalfags like it, but the open world can be shitloads of fun and the game itself is quite amazing in terms of what you can do in the open world. Also, Holla Forums likes to forget that out of all of the jewry in modern vidya, all DLC for GTA:O has been released totally free of charge.

I just couldn't justify spending money for in game shekels.

I didn't buy a Shark Card until after my second year of playing GTA:O, user.

I was happy with R*'s handling of the game and the free patches, so I didn't mind funding one of the last online games I enjoy. RIP Blacklight Retribution.

I only bought enough Shekel Cards to get a nice penthouse in the middle of the town myself, I don't really see the point of having a yacht

I've had the game for a while now, and I also have quite a bit of hours in it too, but I can't do it. I can't blame you for doing so though.

There's been an increase in shitty fucking threads for this shitty fucking game. I suspect the Hebrews have a part in this.

The yacht is surprisingly comfy, user; especially during the winter snow event. It's also pretty functional if you want a safe house at sea.

Totally fair, user. I've got a decent job with lots of disposable dosh, so spending $40 on GTA Fun Bucks isn't a big deal.

It's continually one of the most-active games on Steam and it's lots of fun. Be morbidly unhappy if you want, sperg, but don't be surprised if people talk about vidya on a vidya board.

But it's shit.

No, normalfag here is you, and hate is because it's shit grindy yoloswag game for imbeciles who would pay two full prices of a game for ingame p2w shit and consider it a good deal.

Also
You support this cancer with mom's hard earned dollar. Basically cancer is you.

Why cheat to progress in a game that doesn't go anywhere and has no end goal? It isn't like Saints Row or Vice City where eventually you'll take over the city. You'll be replaying heists and shipping crates/drugs indefinitely just to buy more clothes and furniture.

Your entire argument is that it's popular and you think that it's fun. Heroin is quite popular and heroin users probably enjoy taking it.

I like video games

Simple.
It's a shill thread to make goyim pay.

OP creates the thread with sole purpose to post this
Which basically says you should be good goy and pay, but no worries, we got dem good deals goyim.

The cash gives you options, basically. The mechanics of the game change when you can bring different toys to the table.

The best thing GTA:O has is actual emergent gameplay. Hard to describe until you've been chased by some buttman Russian kids in an armored car and had to call in a helicopter to escape from the top of a car park as they chased you down like that humvee in Last of Us, but you can have lots of fun in it. Here's hoping GTA:VI has an actual multiplayer mode and not the hacked in thing GTA:O has because R* thought it wouldn't make any money.

Games bad and you should feel bad if you play it. Good goyim simulator sitting on top of some squandered tech; with a reverse funnel, making sure all money flows inward, never outward.

It's a free to play game.
However the good goyim who buy microtransactions need to be purged.

Just go back to /r/gaming already.

I'll agree that MTX in a game with paid DLC is cancer, but MTX in a game with totally free DLC? Seems fair to me, user. If you bought GTA:V at launch, you could've been playing Online since it turned on without having to pay another penny.

It was a completely applicable analogy, user. Although I killed the Russians with a shotgun instead of a sniper rifle.

You have to go back.

I'll explain how to be a jew
Rockstar is dead to me.

You should be banned for even suggesting that.

That implies they were alive. There has never been a good 3-D Grand Theft Auto game, they're trash just like every other open world sandbox game. Rockstar games are fucking talentless hacks.

low quality b8
3D era was great, but iv and 5 are trash in every aspect.

Rockstar gives me free content. I enjoy this content. I voluntarily give them some money since it encourages them to keep giving me free content.

If this prospect is that alien to you, I'd love to hear your opinion on how the economics of gamedev actually work. Or are you one of those 'I pirate everything?' fags?

That's not free user it's Stockholm Syndrome at that point.

Supporting one of the few games I like to play online is Stockholm Syndrome now?

I agree with a lot of what Holla Forums says, but I've never understood how spending money on fun vidya is this unfathomable concept.

Loop this until you get the point.

As for OP, I don't know if se7ensins is still the place to go or not, but if you do hack yourself some money; do it in small amounts in a private game, and spend it. If you want a yacht, fire up the dosh-maker and get just up to a little over, then buy it immediately.

…and by "loop this", I mean this video.

Forgive me user, but I don't see how the video talking about horseshit cosmetic items in TF2/CSGO is the same thing as functional items in GTA:O.

Se7ensins sometimes has good exploits that you can grab, but they're mostly console-centric since PC exploits get nuked pretty quickly.

What a giant faggot you are. I hope your mother gets cervical cancer.

It looks like he spent $40 to get 12millin in game microtransaction currency. Who the fuck cares don't play online and edit to get everything you want for free. What is everyone so worked up about?

GTA:V, being popular, occupies that same, odd 'I hate it for limp reasons' valley that Guild Wars 2 lives in. While both have flaws, you'd think they were Duke Nukem Forever or some shit with how much some of the autists on the board go nuts about them.

get out

You're paying for the numbers next to your customer ID to go up on a computer's spreadsheet in the Rockstar corporate HQ.

Roughly in the same sense that buying any game on a distribution platform just checks a box on my account's spreadsheet. Almost anything digital can be abstracted in the same fashion, user.

don't mind me just posting best song in GTA V

Best song is having the Naked Gun theme on the Self Radio station and doing stupid shit in a police car.

I don't know how to use Self Radio on the PS4

I don't know if you can, actually. I think it's something you can only do for PC. A shame, as I really like it. Mostly because I've listened to all of the existing radio tracks a billion times.

You'd think with all the ways you can stream music on the PS4 already there'd be an option for Self Radio. There isn't any music in captured footage, either, not even Rockstar's own music, I don't know if that's just them going overboard or what.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's a mix between performance concerns (memory, likely) and weird platform limitations.

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

It's so retardedly easy to make money legitimately in the game, especially with I/E sales. You could be pulling in $2.5m hourly, easily.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

10/10 got me to reply because I refuse to believe goys are this fucking dumb.

All of the weapons you need to pay for in PS2 are reskins, with no gameplay effect what so ever. The price for buying guns with real money is fucking absurd and no one does it any way, some people buy boosters though. Not that you need to buy guns, because the default ones are typically the best.
And it's hardly "immensely popular", there's about 60 players max.
Sage, OP is the goodest goy in all of history.

The best way to make money through playing was the Pacific Standard heist finale, but it's since been patched and income rates are pretty middling.

Buying the 50% off Shark Card accomplishes two things:

1. I get something like 60% more GTA$ for paying half price through a reseller.

2. I support a product I enjoy. (This is the more important of the two.)

didn't the same thing happen to Tribes?

No, Tribes was grind for weapons that gave you massive gameplay changes or benefits and the grind there was fucking absurd, like 20 hours for a single gun, PS2 is grind for 40 more damage, less fire rate, less accuracy and more recoil. Most of guns in the game are just alternatives for different situations, specialized gear for specialized tasks, while default gear is the good middle ground for most factions and classes, or even the best on most of them.

Pacific Standard stopped being relevant once I/E became a thing. A well-coordinated crew can put a public server on lockdown and do all CEO/biker tasks with impunity. Failing to do these makes you a Grade A mongoloid.

You showed your support when you pre-ordered and purchased despite R* triple-dipping. Moreover, you're now dropping money for Shark Cards when new patches drop, you're effectively paying for patches for a free game. How does it feel to pay expansion prices for what amounts to a handful of cars?

Sorry, but no matter how you look at it or attempt to justify it, you've turned yourself into a sucker. Look at my numbers below. I haven't dropped a single cent into the game beyond the initial purchase.

5 hours of playtime nets me $12 million. That's half an afternoon spent playing with friends. That's $40 I didn't waste on shit that I can obtain for free.

Again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

What if i get paid more than 8 bucks an hour?

Oh, if you've got a dedicated and competent crew, sure, the margins can be much higher. I play solo in odd pockets based on my schedule, so in-game work generates middling amounts of cash for me.

And I've purchased a grand total of one Shark Card for $40 through a reseller.

And christ, user 1700+ hours? I've put something like 800-900hrs in since it launched on PS3 and even that seemed like an upper limit; at least for someone with a normal 9-5. And sub 1k players killed? Sounds like you've spent the majority of that time grinding content and avoiding combat. ;^)

But like I said, I bought the card to support R* giving me free DLC. Getting GTA:$ that lets me buy more fun toys is a bonus. And I'd much rather trade the pittance of $40 for the time it'd take me, solo, to grind up the $12m otherwise.

GTA:V's been out for what, four years at this point? I bought it new for $70 European price on PS3, then for $50 new on PC and have bought one Megalodon card at $40 through a reseller. End to end, that's what, $160? For four years of entertainment when I feel like it? I can't even think of another game that's given me that kind of return.

And after 1700+hrs, what level are you, anyway?

Stop stuffing your mouth with dicks and get the fuck out of this board, go back to plebbit.

Get on salary and then you're golden.

Those hours have been spent with the PC launch, and only that. I didn't play GTAV until it hit the PC, so the time played is compressed. Which is another factor to keep in mind, I didn't even need to use console glitches as a crutch to get paid.

Nice try. This comes back to being able to effectively lock down servers. A good majority of those kills came in the first year of the game when it was a large scrambled clusterfuck. The killcount begins to downslope once you establish lobby control and players begin to bleed out from ragequits or go into passive.

Once you force players to ragequit, people will effectively avoid combat with you. It's really that simple. Which goes back to my post above: Once you have a lobby on lockdown, you're free to do any task and nobody will fuck with you. Even doing Piracy Prevention on your yacht results in free money/RP because people get scared. Shooting down Hydras is a huge morale killer for faggots that crutch too hard with them.

1700+ hours, I'm currently sitting at Rank 522.

1700+ hours since PC launched? Christ user, are you a NEET?

I just mentioned PK count because it seemed abnormally low; mostly because I'm not a mad dog killer but I passed 1k player kills at about the 600hr mark.

And can you elaborate on 'lock down the server'? Please don't tell me you're one of those cunts that has friends in circling Hydras.

nice bait nerd

The game has been out for two years on PC next month. That's two hours of play a day.

I'm not a NEET, but I do have a good job on salary, so I'm able to play when I want. Usually we'll get together for a about 2-5 hours on weeknights. Weekends can be anywhere from a few hours to an all-night binge.

It's low because I dedicate a lot of time to helping my crew, or just do a lot of general fuckery. For as freeform as the game is, only about 10% of it is actually spent killing nerds. A lot of it revolves around races, general fuckery, missions, heists, whatever else. It wasn't until Bikers and I/E that it really started to gravitate open lobby play, which is where the need for server control really came into play.

When I say 'lock down the server', I mean precisely that. When people see a group of 4+ people in the same crew, or in the same corp, etc., people have reservations coming after you, because almost everyone is a solo player. So long as you do your missions and do your own thing, people won't really fuck with you too much, especially when they see you travelling as a roving pack.

Occasionally you'll get the "lel epic troll XD!" faggot in a Hydra, but if everyone knows what they're doing, they're not an issue. We don't bother with circling Hydras, but we do play defensively against them. Turret Insurgents and Buzzard backup usually mitigates what would otherwise be the cost of lost product.

If, somehow, someone -does- succeed in killing us, then we'll usually grief the shit out of them until they either go into passive, or quit. Killing someone yields immediate control over them, because they're bound to you by the forced respawn vicinity.

Two hours a day is considerable, user. That's like a part time job if you're also counting weekends. Still, I certainly can't fault you because GTA:O is my go-to online game. Although I've fallen off a bit lately since I'm sitting on $16m, don't care for this stunt shit, and, as mentioned, play solo.

I've never had any personal reservations about trying my hand on an organized corp, but I make a point not to fuck with people when doing the grindy CEO/Biker work; mostly because there's little in it for me and I know what a pain in the ass it is. If, however, a corp is just piled into a turreted vehicle and PKing like crazy, fuck yes I'll go have some fun with them. At least you guys don't sound like cunts.

I do hate the ability to get trapped in a sniper kill loop if you're outside of a city, though; that's always a pain in the ass. But I won't complain that much; it's not like R* designed GTA:O to be anything than a fun distraction instead of a serious mode.

I'm hopeful this new gun runner stuff is fun, although I feel like they've been scraping the upper ceiling of what kind of game modes they can actually do for over a year now.

It's not really a job when it's spent having fun. If I'm not spending a couple hours fucking around in GTA, then I'd be spending that same time spent playing another, likely far less enjoyable game. It's my go-to because there's always shit for me to do, plus it's fun.

Most people think twice when it comes to facing off against organized groups and corps, since lobbies are full of solo players and disorganized pick-up groups. Organization will win, every time. We don't actively wreck people in lobbies, because drawing attention to yourselves is the last thing you want to do. You want to be able to work effectively with as little distraction as possible, but still be fully fitted just in case. It's stressful, but it's fun. We'll only shit fury on someone if one of our guys gets popped. Then it becomes DEFCON 1 levels of assrape until they can't handle it any longer.

I think that is the problem with GTA:O and money in general. Money isn't what gates people from content, so much as money IS the content. None of this shit is a grind to me, because the acquisition of money is the sole basis and purpose of GTA to begin with. By buying Shark Cards, or exploiting, or anything else, I'm essentially fucking myself out of hours of fun spent obtaining that money. The things bought at the end are simply trophies and reminders of the events that transpired to obtain them; so every vehicle has a story. The properties and yacht were a saga.

The gun runner stuff will be fine. I'm glad that they're focusing on giving more freeroam activities to counteract the slog that consisted of nonstop loading screens between missions/races/heists/whatever else.

We're also getting the F40 and Countach coming to us in the next week or two. Hype.

Hahahaha he asked for a mod menu, not your personal opinions and feelings about the game you retarded fucks.

Get the force menu or Menyoo. Both cost money and menyoo is cheaper but the free ones suck shit and get you banned quick. They even have features to fake your in game name so you're immune to reports if you change your name each game session.

Alternatively if you're just looking for easy money go to the GTAGivers discord and sign up for a drop. You get anywhere from 5 million to 80 million per drop depending on who's dropping money.
I'm currently sitting on 130 million from GTAGiver drops with nothing left to buy. Grinding is shit best left to JRPG weeb games, not GTA.

The market for Shark Cards seems to be people with poor GTA$ management sense, kids who want the most expensive, gaudiest, and flashiest shit (like Benny's), or solo players like myself who don't have the time or friends to do consistent Corp stuff.

GTA:O is grindy (with increasing costs in each DLC, I think) because it makes R* $250m+ a year; and they genuinely didn't think the mode would be anything than a temporary diversion. Hell, they've oriented all GTA:V development toward Online and have totally forsaken SP.

We have different ideas on cash, which I can respect. I primarily play for silly, emergent gameplay in Free Mode and, when applicable the seasonal content. (I love that Slasher mode in first person at Humane Labs, for instance.) So to me, cash is usually a way to buy new or alternate ways to experience the Free Roam content. (Ie: New weapons, vehicles, etc.) I even bought a Ruiner 2k and have shitloads of fun with that ridiculous thing.

Now if they'd only nerf the Hydra or buff the Guided Launcher, my headaches in GTA:O would all but disappear.

Oh boy they're drip feeding us 1 car a week that we already have downloaded that will be overpriced and shittier than cars we probably already own. Hype.

The only real reason to have any hype for gta online is if even a fourth of this news story comes true.
gamezone.com/news/rumor-plans-for-grand-theft-auto-online-dlc-may-have-been-leaked-3444600

Just be happy most Hydra tards don't know the jet from the military base is better in every way.

But that requires work user. You can't just call up Pegasus and have them deliver it to you; you have to actually 'do' something.

Nigger menu and whatever private menus are still good, but only good on private invite only sessions in small amounts.

Cant drop huge amounts anymore,b ut you can deck out cars and sell them for mad money.

Get force legacy and safely drop millions on people's heads in minutes. And never drop money in a private session dumbass, public is safer to drop in. And never deposit mod money into maze bank.

Even as a solo player, you can still rake in good money with solo I/E runs but you'll be pulling in substantially less than if you aligned with some dudes with the same common goal. Which, it being an online game, why play alone when you don't have to?

The increasing costs started happening post-Heists, since they introduced a game mode that injects money into the economy at a much, much larger rate than before. They had to release things (see: Money sinks) in order for the GTA$ to maintain worth.

The same effect happened to the gold coin in WoW when raids were introduced. Shark Cards were simply a side option. I don'tthink R* anticipated just how many retards would actually pay real money in exchange for fake money. The mind fucking reels.

Whatever your reasons are for playing, they don't matter because at the end, you're playing. I simply despise Shark Cards because they hurt player retention, and give people less incentive to actually play the game and populate all of the modes. There's a reason that they do massive Shark Card discounts around patch releases, because they know those retarded whales will come back, buy cards, buy the newest shit and then stop playing immediately after.

I think this public mindset as a grind is the first part that needs to be abandoned entirely. Idiots go into GTA:O with WoW expectations, when it's nothing like that at all, unless they actively make it that way - in which case, it's no wonder they're not having fun.

The Hydra is fine, but Technicals and Turret Insurgents tear them to shreds. The Guided Launcher is also fine, but you have to understand what the trajectory is good for, and what it isn't. The jet-mode Hydra is not one of those things. It's much more effective (and designed to counter) choppers.

Stopped reading there, and filtered. Have fun!

Good for you lol

it really stimulates your thinking gland…………

I'm not bought into anything you fat fuck, just saying the game is pretty dead right now and needs something more than a bite sized update every 2-4 months and a few new cars. And all of those rumors are great ideas for updates.

Probably wont see any of them though because the GTAO team for the last two years is comprised solely of 5 bonobo chimps.

Confirmed for being a retarded crosspost er. Go back to cuckchan, kiddo. No wonder everyone here filtered you. You're as cancerous as that nigger who buys shark cards.

Hahahaha dead in the way of content dip shit. And I don't buy shark cards I go to the GTAGivers discord and get money dropped on my head for free.

oh yeah OP if you're still lurking around this is the type of shit you can do with the menyoo mod menu. forgot the pic in my original post. It's a drivable mech thing made out of objects in the game that you can actually shoot. There's also a flying gundam type thing you can fly around but I don't have a screenshot of that.

Also I apologize to the timids that filtered me. Sorry for triggering you. Goodnight.

Is nobody else going to call this faggot out on his cuck like behavior?
Honestly faggot you should consider lynching yourself for getting so triggered that you would need to resort to filtering people.

Seems pretty smart to me, tbh. That kid was acting like a cuckchan-tier tripfaggot.

Notice how the discussion went to shit once he started retarding all over his keyboard. You defending it makes you a pretty big faggot too, just fyi.

Begin the lynchings, starting with yourself imo.

Is this bait?

You don't fit in, lurk some more.

There is literally no difference between you and a mobile game whale. You are normalo incarnate, the avatar of Casual.

Lol. Faggot.

That's not true. Some modder gave me 100 millions in a few minutes and R* never took my cash away. This happened months ago.

dohoho, no, raiding in vanilla used to cost money, not make money. It cost HUGE amounts of money to raid competitively.
It wasn't until achievements that raiding really started to be primary income. We'd sell achievements to players who would char transfer over and we'd carry like sherpas dragging nu-male faggots up Everest.

Jesus, how bad were you? If you were ever losing money from raiding beyond repairs, you're doing it wrong.

It took you three years before raiding brought you income? Lol.

By that point, raiding has already been going for two years.

Either you weren't there, or were insanely bad. In which you had zero business raiding anyway.

Armchair raiders, everyone.

If you weren't losing money you weren't figuring in the cost of labor to source all the raid mats yourselves. Or, you were scrubs that came after the ranked guilds and sold crafting loot.

People in the multiplayer are retards and the missions structure sort of facilitates their shitty behavior
I fucking hate you people who do this shit. It wouldn't be so bad if the game would just allow the first person who gets to the destination to do the thing they're supposed to do, but it's structured so that the mission won't update unless everyone is following instructions, and sometimes faggots just won't follow instructions, either because they're actual fucking morons who can't understand what they're supposed to do (children) or asshats who are hell bent on "trolling" the rest of the group who just want to do the fucking mission.

Fuck you, Rockstar. Make your missions more open ended, and get some better enemy AI. Those fuckers have precision aiming and they spawn all around you in random directions without warning. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

This is good advice. However, having access to a good mod menu is useful and legit fun in offline mode. Lurk moar to find a good one. I would advise NOT using any money drop or RP features from a menu in GTA Online. Do not hack your characters money or rank using any direct method! Do not listen to faggots who say its safe… even the faggots distributing the mod menu software. Ban waves happen and R* has automated tools. As far as indirect methods like spawning modded cars and selling them for modest cash… the jury is still out as to whether that is safe if done in moderation. Also, using your mod menu in missions or jobs is extra risky, especially if it results in grossly implausible stats like absurdly short completion time. Jury is still out if teleporting doing freemode stuff like crate missions is safe. It appears to be for now.

Personally, I would use the mod menu if story mode to sample the GTA Online cars and mods do determine exactly what you need to save money for and then plan-out how you're going to earn that money using a variety of legit and mildly hacked methods. Again, do not spawn cash or do any kind of RP loop to increase your rank'. You will be caught.

If you aren't modding in GTA Online for the explicit purpose of trolling other players then you clearly can't into GTA.
This is the future Rockstar chose when they set the tone of the Grand Theft Auto franchise 15+ years ago. I'm not going to stop just because they've decided they want me making gay machinema with their sheckle-harvest machine and "cinematic" storymode hollywood movie plot rip-off platform. They can get fucked. Dont' think I didn't notice how your "vinewood" is run by le ebil old white goys.

Like I said user, I get my fun from logging in, doing public events, and seeing what the night holds for me. Sometimes I find decent people in a room and we'll do missions, sometimes I hunt Chinese or Russian kids because they're obnoxious cunts. Sometimes a modder is going apeshit and I get to play with silly vehicles.

Not sure I agree with that, user. Sure, someone could buy a shitload of cards and skip playing, but they'd still need to level to unlock most of the stuff in the game. The cards feel almost expressly designed to let impatient kids get a lowrider, a yacht, or an executive office; any of the hyper expensive vanity things.

How can any ground vehicle stand up to the Hydra's vulcan cannon, though? I'd pop a Technical in one shot, and it'd blast and Insurgent around like crazy. I've heard people can use Heavy Snipers to decent effect, but I've had middling results. And yes, I know the Guided Launcher is to counter helicopters, but it really needs to threaten the Hydra because the damn thing doesn't have any counter otherwise.

No. I'm the crazy guy who actually spends money on vidya he likes.

It's true, user. Sometimes it's immediate, sometimes you're earmarked for the next banwave.

$20m is more than sufficient to get all of the (what I'd consider) 'must have' utility vehicles, weapons, and similar content. It only becomes insufficient if you want to buy lavish, unnecessary shit.

This is only possible because R* thought GTA:O would fizzle and made it P2P. If they learned their lesson which I hope to fucking god they did, GTA:VI's online will be routed through dedicated servers that will stop 99% of the fuckery the mod menus allow.