Dylann Roof sentenced to death

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/us/dylann-roof-trial/index.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_prison_sentences
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106509263#p106509596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat.

This is fantastic. White supremacists will have a martyr and will absolutely riot the day of his execution. In that time, we'll organize a counter-riot to fuck with those sick white fucks.

Chaos NEVER died.

Should have put him in one of those fancy slave labour prisons burgers have instead. This way he'll just sit in death row for a decade.
Alternatively he should get the il duce treatment

Not a fan of the death penalty

Will he ever actually be executed though? The American death penalty is a joke.

Not enough Americans are sentenced with capital punishment.

I just realized what Mussolini's corpse looks like

No thanks

For the people against the death penalty, what alternative would you rather see?

An extremely long prison sentence? If so, what is the point of that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_prison_sentences

I'm not against the death penalty simply because I think some people can't be reformed no matter how hard you try/feel, Dylan is one of them.

I thought it was a jury of citizens?
pretty sure he is a total counterrevolutionary so I don't mind. if the state really wants someone dead it will make it happen with or without legalism

The death penalty is a disgrace.

disregard my post. i didn't read article, federal jurors.

Why does he deserve to be reformed? He is a fascist.

not to rain on the parade for roof’s execution, but this isn’t going to end well tbh
don’t get me wrong, he really should be waterboarded with bleached within an inch of his life, allowed to recover, and start over again.
but at best he’ll sit on death row for years and years and years and/or become a cause celebre for the right, be released, or worse case: he’s somehow executed by the feds under a trump admin and just martyrizes him somehow

I hope someone or a group of people who happen to be white beat, mutilate, and torture him to death in prison to make this entire situation go by quicker

Should be done in public

I was literally saying some people can't be reformed like him.

Yes, an edgy deranged psychopath with a really bad bowl cut would be the perfect martyr for Holla Forums.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106509263#p106509596

Is Holla Forums, dare I say, becoming /our guys/?

Top kek.

it's not like they're any different.

That's what I was saying. They aren't and they all probably have bowl cuts.

Too bad he's going to be gone so soon. I just saw a headline on reddit today that said "Breivick even more extreme now than before attack!" and commenters were acting surprised, like they expected the guy to make some kind of stunning turn around after murdering dozens of children.

meh, death penalty is not a punishment, it's a favour. When will USA understand that by killing a person you're saving him from so much suffer.
Prison for life in solitary confinemnt in a small room is far more punishment than death penalty. I would rather die than to live under such conditions.

Which method?

Maybe a few years ago.

If you start killing fascists, and keep killing fascists, eventually their gonna run out of fascists