Call of Duty: WWII

lel

Fucking finally, I guess.

It better be World at War 2.

Sure, why not. Maybe that'll be the final nail in the cowadooty coffin.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Imagine people talking to each other to differentiate this game from previous installments.

"Hey man, did you see the gameplay trailer for World War Two?"

we've come full circle

you could play the good guys in multiplayer though

Shame it's probably fake, what sort of fucking name is "Call of Duty: WWII"?

Call of Duty 1 was a breath of fresh air, when it came out. I would still like a game that plays exactly like it.

Quick search has it to be legit, but still waiting to be proved wrong, still won't buy this shit because DLC jewry.

Activision wanted to outdo Battlefield Juan (1)

At least they didnt decide to do WW1 and make it like Battlefield 1 where the German army is full of niggers. Actually I think they will.

we wuz conqueraz of berlin yo

an whys we gotta always fite dem white mans war

cuz no one gotta father thos child nigga

HOL THE FUCK UP
Be you sayin' we wuz some kind of soldiers n shit?

they were called buffalo soldiers for a reason.. buffalos are stupid animals that get directionlessly violent at the drop of a hat.

WE WUZ MEDICS AND SHIET
WE SAVED WHITEY

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums

Are you retarded? Roasting nazis and japs was the shit.

So they are just going back to making WW2 games? I don't see how they could do better then many other WW2 game besides better graphics, but graphics don't make good games.

Surprised it's not World War WweW

Wew, might finally pirate a new game then, has been a while.

Ehh. I was hoping they'd do that Vietnam game they were working on. Call of Duty: Fog of War. That would've been so much cooler as there's hardly any games set in Vietnam.

CoD1 was fun, but it's health pack system was annoying, hence why in CoD2 they did away with it.

It's probably too politically incorrect and inconvenient to have games set in the Vietnam era. Probably would need to have a bunch of evil Russians as the real bad guys responsible for causing it, for the game to exist.

yup

Consider suicide. WaW was the last good CoD.

Why is this game usually considered the best CoD by most oldfags?

Team Deathmatch

Original modern warfare was kewl too.

Only considered the best by PS2 faggots.

MW4 came before WaW

That's clearly a GC game, moron. Have you played it?

I can't stand anything past COD1, because of the unlimited enemy waves until you advance.

Finest hour had the best version of this scene.

Yes

The GC/XB versions have better framerate and lesser shit aliasing, I bet.

>that feel when enjoy Modern Warfare Remastered

Too bad the American Campaign was utter garbage.

Also, the leak is real
You'll probably play as a nigger or have a nigger companion.

Kill yourself, its the exact same fucking game as 4.

Die

Kill yourself nintendrone. Gamecube sucked ass.

Black Ops wasn't a Vietnam game
Thats like saying Battlefield Juan is a WWI game.

I had all 3 consoles actually

I gave money to EA too

oops

Didn't the gamecube version need two discs or am I thinking of Medal of honor?

I dunno, but it's a possibility. The only CoD that I played back then was 2 on Xbox.

Get the fuck off my board, casual.

Here's what you can tell to jews boasting about shitskins partecipating in WW2 alongside the Allies.

There was a french foreign legion made of moroccans. They specialized in rape and pillaging: the allies would unleash them on the civilian population in the countryside, to spread terror and ingrain fear of the occupier. It happened in Italy and they even made a film about it, just a few years after it happened, starring celebrities of old Jean Paul Belmondo and Sophia Loren.

There's how much they helped saving Europe from the nazis.

Bruh, I'm playing Metal of Honor: Frontline on PS2 right now and it's fucking great. MoH>CoD

That's not a good argument because that's been the purpose of the FFL since day 1.

Frontline sucked big time, it was a slog.

Feeling great.

if thats all you can come up with dont bother responding

It's funny how even back then the French had a hard on for "Jacques" Mbembe, the "French" Moroccan

This

Hi cuckhold
Hows cuckchan doing?
Did you like the 100 threada flooding the board shilling those pieces of casual trash?

Jesus christ, for 4K, this look god awful.

There's a worrying lack of coloured people in that poster.

Also, lets not forget
Are you a literal nigger?

I also have the PS4 versions of Overwatch, Titanfall 2, DOOM, and Wolfenstein

Yep, a literal nigger with the nigger pack telling him what games to buy.

Those are trips though Mr Patrick

Calm down, user. Maybe you should use some of the money you give to EA on lube. It might make your ass hurt a little less.

Nice.

where are the niggers?

Are you the nigger that posts his PiesPoor collection and shows his hands?

AYO HOL UP

See

it`s not like you could hide it for too long but thanks for letting me know who to filter

no I just play video games for fun

I am pretty sure that`s just the lighting

It`s coming I am sure of it

WaW and Battlefield 2 will always be superior.

Kill me now, ROplayer

Battlefield 2 isn't out yet, 1 just came out last fall

And now we have come full circle again.

Son, who the fuck you think was supporting the Vietcong?

You're legit pissing me off you massive faggot.

Not enough quicktime events and on-rails segments for you? Frontline is basically in parity with original CoD.

I chuckled pretty hard. Th-thanks anonymous san.

that's nice

Its fucking dated as fuck garbage mate.

Shit taste detected

;_; I know, I'm playing it for nostalgia. It's still decently playable tbh.

you're still decently playable

Hug me brother
I still cry over RO2

Frontline is fucking garbage
Go play AA nigger

Lad, the AI was absolute shit and it ruins the game. Playing on hardened or vetern just exponentially increased grenades being thrown at you and turned enemy accuracy to almost 100%. I fucking got all the achievements in it and it was a fucking drag on veteran.

That's one funny kid

no u

Frontline was a mediocre AA console cash in and the Bridge and Bocage sections were fucking awful.

Go play European Assault

And all this could be yours for $60.

sounds about as accurate as it gets

Kill yourself you piece of shit. I swear to Jesus Buddha Allah and Odin if I ever see you post this garbage outside of your occasional containment thread again I will personally see to it that your mother is painfully raped in the ass.

10/10
As accurate as it gets

Get your fucking ass back to >>>/cuckchan/ and make sure you never come back.

you forgot that there's black people on the German side

Hell, MW2 had the Spas, The Intervention, the Famas, and the UMP 45 all right there at the beginning or right before rank 15 basically.

Fuck, my sides hurt.

don't forget that in more modern CoDs there's separate weapons in loot crates that aren't tied to a rank

>they're revolting because the showers don't work
>they turned into zombies because of lack of hygiene
>jews damaged them thinking they were gas chambers
Mods hopefully.

Nah, can't be. The Nazis are white SS officers who are about to kill women and children before you find them. The allies are all black and japanese, and the soviets are all mongolian and middle easterners.

theres always Day of Infamy, with WWII AND Vietnam

I want to play as Germany and win the war, kill every last Hebrer on the face of the Earth, and secure a future for the white race forever, is that so much to ask ?

Give me that game, and I will actually buy it.

Yeah, we need WW2 Mulan because those internment camps with the japanese were wrong and horrible and we need to remind people.

Can't reference those Japanese Internment Camps, Japanese Americans were good boys they dindunuffin.

it's a shame so many of the maps are pure bullshit. Chu Chi Tunnels as the americans is just downright impossible and La Drang is a bloodbath.

Have you seen his other posts? The nigger aint joking.

Realistic. Don't you think?

hey, imagine this shit in ARMA tho. at least in DOI you stand a chance.

enjoy your (you)'s

I'm not sure how I feel about that statement.

the regular DOI maps were fantastically balanced but in born to kill the only maps that are genuinely fun and balanced are Vietnam, Hanoi Hilton and Ho Bo Woods. I would have liked Hastings but it has terrible framerate problems, and Khe Sanh looks like it's unfinished. Other than that born to kill has been the most fun i've had in a multiplayer game in god knows how long.

they all look unfinished tbh. especially in grassy areas and shit. the lighting is fucked like DOI was on Insurgency.

Should I get Rising Storm 2?
I've felt Tripjews bullshit first hand, but theres barely any games with the setting nowadays aside from this and the sporadic PR match.

I need my It Ain't Me atmosphere fix and they seem to deliver.

I got to play some of the closed beta, it's fucking great I highly recommend it. A lot of people complain the gooks are OP because of the tunnels but if you have any sort of situational awareness it's super easy to find them.

the only people who play Red Orchestra anymore are tryhards on ultra hardcore servers. plus the controls are ARMA levels of autistic.

if you dont mind those issues, then go for it.

Kill yourself you cum-guzzling notaste faggot. It's the same awful cancer as 4AM.

While I'm glad its going away from the futuristic setting, which is total ass and bland as hell. I wanna be able to use guns and equipment that actually exists in actual places in the world rather than sci-fi shit that looks like every other sci-fi shit in bland sci-fi environments.

I'm not looking forward to playing as the bad guys again however which is why I was hoping and praying for the korean war or at the very least, another game set in vietnam where you play as a standard grunt rather than a special operative.

I've bought/downloaded all the Red Orchestra games/mods/spinoffs
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ you go

At leat now it seems to have content
But fucking hell, their politics bullshit and the fact that a 2006 UT2 game has more content pisses me off.

The fact that they aren't adding tanks/vehicles also pisses me off.

You're going to play as a Special Snowflake operative and you'll like it goy.
At least plot wise they're going back to Medal of Honor.

bud, rs2 has helicopters, and they're a shitload of fun. They also said they were considering tanks but they couldn't find a way to make put them in the game and have it make sense. Tank battles just didn't happen in vietnam.

I don't know all about the tripwire dilemma but in the closed beta people were yelling gook and zipperhead like it was going out of style with no bans or anything of the like. Hell the announcer will say zipperhead but because they haven't voiced it yet it's just a robotic voice. I remember some fagaloid went on a tirade in the forums and people told him to fuck off.

Where did they go wrong? I can't find too much to hate about it.. I also can't find too much to love about it either.

in all honesty, tripjew talks a big game about how PC and progressive they are but they haven't really pushed that shit into their games. for example, i remember reading about their whole "sexism is the worst thing ever in gaming", but in killing floor 2 you can play as a german soldier cryogenically frozen after ww2 who says the voice line "stay dead, fotze". fotze is the word "cunt" but amplified like a thousand times. it's an almost exclusively female curse

the only thing that worries me is how they basically said "we reserve the right to revoke your CD key at any time if you're proven to be a toxic member of the community", but then again they simply can't do that for starters, and secondly i've been in RO2 servers where some pretty Holla Forums tier conversations go down and nobody's ever gotten banned for it in my presence

the OG Medal of Honor was about a single dude going RAMBO on nazis (and also a woman in the sequel)

The modern MoH games had pretty fun multiplayer in my opinion, felt like Bad Company 2's multiplayer just without vehicles.

I know about the helis
Thats bullshit and you know it
They could have at least made the use of Jeeps/Trucks a thing but they're too fucking lazy.

Trash
EA wanted to pump an FPS every year just like Activision did with CoD so they came up with this.
It shit the bed as expected, especially since the team was mostly the shitheads that remained at EALA after the whole C&C4 fiasco and to cut on priduction costs they would use DICE assets.

Now they're doing the same with Battlefront after adding new teams to DICE and MoH is dead just like C&C and Burnout.

Thats because it was a fucking reskin of BC2 with Rush as the only gamemode and no destruction, whole game was trash.

at least post the fucking source you cockmongling nigger

leaded fromreddit

there was only 3 tank battles in all of vietnam, two were fought by ARVN forces (not in RS2 but planned) and one of them was fought by the strayans (not in RS2 but rumored to be added later).

so basically there were none, certainly not to the extent they happened in WWII or even Korea for that matter.

top jej

One disc.

The GC was more powerful than the PS2 man. Its a fact.

>>>/cuckchan/

I want Khe San with tanks and I want it now.

Nigger, if not tanks give me some fucking APCs and Jeeps.
They're just fucking lazy niggers.
They did the same fucking thing with RO2 and RS.

probably because they don't accomplish a fucking thing, it's not battlefield and most of the maps aren't even big enough to warrant them. The maps I played of RS2 were far too small for a jeep to make sense. The tanks in RO2 were pretty great though. Rising storm's maps were almost entirely focused on close quarter fights so shoving tanks in would have been fucking stupid. Those meatgrinder tanks would have been ridiculously cheap on most of the maps in RS. This isn't me saying I don't like vehicle combat, but if you don't balance the maps around it then it just becomes a waste of space and effort.

log off dude. youre making an ass of yourself.

Are you autistic?

As a burger I am tired of this. This was overdone 15 years ago. Can't imagine how eurocucks feel.

>"Reznov Brown, burn those surrendering 15 year old conscripts with your flamethrower, show no mercy!"

Yes, that's pretty fucking autistic.
What exactly would be in the response to the "why"?
Let's say you like X game, and the reason is the cyberpunk atmosphere and the hack-n-slash gameplay. Basically more stuff you like for no reason. Why do you like cyberpunk? Some will say the aesthetics. Why do you like the aesthetics? Because it shows decay in a post apocalyptic city atmosphere. Why do you like a post apocalyptic city atmosphere? etc etc etc. At some point you'll just say "I just like this". It just leads to a big amount of pointless fucking questions that lead nowhere. When you like something you simply like it. Simple as that. That's the whole concept of liking something.
If you can't comprehend that then fucking yes I am indeed fucking saying both explicitly and implicitly you're severely autistic.

What if they put Mecha Hitler in it using an alternative Advance Warfare-ish timeline?

i firmly believe the world needs more alternate history games

>I like this game
>this is why I like it

???

besides the example you listed was retarded to begin with, you could argue that the atmosphere was exceptionally good and that the combat was refined. If someone asks you why you like something then you should probably state your reason, and they state theirs, this is typically known as A FUCKING ARGUMENT

learn to format a paragraph for fucks sake, I don't like having to decipher peoples writing

That's subjective

Also subjective. Some people don't mind shitty broken combat in a game if it means it's fun.

You don't even fucking know what you're talking about.
You argue points, opinions, repercussions of events, etc, facts, interpretations, etc. You don't fucking argue taste. That makes no fucking sense.
You can break down a taste to reasons, but at some point you'll break it down to things that you simply can't explain why you like.
Taking your example, why do you like that certain atmosphere? Because it has a lot of NPCs and feels alive? Some people prefer a desolate atmosphere. Because it's colorful? Some people prefer shitty gritty looks. Because it's modern looking? Some people don't like that.
There's no fucking point.

Yeah no. MW3, AW, and IW were all atrocious. The latter two are the reason WHY they came to their senses and brought the series back to the ground.

>>>/cuckchan/

Uh the US did play the biggest role in Normady beach. wtf

this entire board is dedicated to people arguing their tastes, what you're saying is this board has no reason to exist.

Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 were atrocious as well.
I hope you're not implying that the dash shit wasn't better than the non dash shit.

try again i won't argue that their airborne were absolutely critical to Overlord on the whole

Hello CalArte/Jewllywood

The discussions are mostly "game X is good" and "game Y is bad", not "I liek game". That kind of discussion is productive and can lead to some objective arguments. But when somebody says "I liek game", any discussion is pointless. You'll get some people making fun of him with mostly ad hom attacks and that's it. This happens because there's nothing to argue when it comes to taste. Taste has no reason. It just is.

Also there's a fucking difference between liking something and that something being good. I can like bad stuff, and dislike stuff that's generally accepted to be good. Happens to all of us.

Real talk World at War had a lot of problems but had FANTASTIC moments in it.

The atmosphere was more like a horror game than a standard fps which is what I was hoping from battlefield one instead DUBSTEP AND HORSES

Just look at this shit

Nice strawman.
Discussion can be objective, but that's a matter of "is this game good?", not "why do i like this game?". Taste discussion is pointless.

Do try again though, next time come up with a more original fallacy.

Black Ops 2 was the last "great" CoD, and BLOPS 3 on PC was one of the best shooters in recent years. The only one terrible was BLOPS, and that's entirely because the game was fucking broken, with a bland color palette, and patches that just broke it even further.

so taste is subjective but if you argue it then it becomes objective, but you can't argue your subjective taste because it's just an autistic slap fight that's pointless, but if you don't argue your taste then it can never be objective.

Reminder than CoD was never good.
Not even World at War.

What fucking planet are you from where the original game with United Offensive wasn't the best in the series?

Stop being so shit at reading fucking comprehension that you'd fail even at a special ed class.
Taste is subjective, and arguing it will lead to more subjective points.
What makes a game good is not subjective. You can argue what things make a game better in certain aspects.
What you can't argue is why you like something. At some point you'll simply say "I like it".

If you don't believe me, then go on and explain exactly why you like any game. Pick whichever game. Go on.

What makes a game objectively good?

It feels like i'm huffing paint just from reading this.

how can you say any fucking aspect of a game is objectively good if any aspect of a game is subjective. How can you say the combat is objectively good if that's a subjective taste. You can't argue taste but the entire fucking point of a game is taste, you can call a game objectively perfect but if you don't like it then that's all that there is. Come on give me an example of an objective taste.

I guess you can say that a game is good if it does what you want it to.
A chair is well made if it is comfortable and holds your weight.
What is the purpose of a video game?
To be fun?

You'll have to be more specific on the criteria for that one.
You can argue, for example, that a world filled with things to do is better than an empty world with too much empty space in a colorfun fun adventure game like a collectathon or an action game because it keeps you in high spirits and motivated. Same criteria wouldn't apply to a dark atmospheric game where empty space is preferable to set the mood.
You can also argue what can help balance a fighting game so that every character has a chance. Or in a racing game, depending on the style, you could go with realistic physics or arcadey physics.
There's definitely a lot to talk about regarding that subject.

Because objectively good things are not always liked. You yourself indirectly admitted this by complaining about faggots with "shit taste". What makes that taste shit? Surely there are some things that should be better at providing a fair challenge, for example, and that is generally accepted to be a good thing, but you'll always get faggots who hate challenge and therefore this pretty criteria doesn't apply there.
If you don't believe in a separation of objective goodness and taste then you can't believe in "bad taste". Bad taste stems from disliking good stuff.
All i'm saying is you can dislike good stuff.

The US committed as many divisions as all the other participants put together

The US is the only reason the Allies won both World Wars.

America is the only worthwhile nation in the entirety of human existence.

Fuckoff you 13 year old spic

Burger please
Britain and France were already raping the Krauts and the USSR was already pushing them back before you even got to Europe.

see

Are we gonna get Nazi tech magic? I feel like we're gonna get hit with Nazi superscience.

Holla Forums pls go

RoOST was one of the best games I've actually ever played. There was so much detail and love put into it and its a fucking shame to see all that attention gone in HoS. There was a button to fix bayonets, no weapon upgrades or levelling, character models would fit the map (soldiers fighting in the winter would have different kit and apparel to those fighting in the summer). The sound design was extraordinary. Having a battle on a completely open field with gunfire echoing down the lines contrast with a claustrophobic indoor environment where if you and your teammates ran across an enemy, all that would be heard would be a real life deafening cacophony of gunfire if you were using earphones with the sound cranked all the way up. Green and red tracers being whipped towards each others lines from machine gun fire, screen distortion from explosions and heavy enemy fire and the gore.

Even the halftracks, when soldiers were loaded into the back of them, looking at the other soldiers in the back some would play animations of sobbing into their hands and crying, others would be adjusting the sights on their rifle aiming at their feet. And if the halftrack started taking fire, soldiers would begin playing animations of looking scared and shocked.

Just like at Dunkirk, right? Oh, you guys were so well and truly fucked that you had to start issuing a literal Jamal/Juan-tier pipegun SMG because we were more concerned about assraping your gold reserves for Thompsons and Spam.
But it's all good because you beat the Nazis, right? You had to fight the war, otherwise you would be invaded by foreigners! LIKE THOSE BLOODY GERMANS!

I'm in. I have a soft spot for WWII shooters, even the shitty ones (and there are a looooooot of shitty ones).

I'd rather it be CoD Vietnam like the rumor originally said it would be.

It's a shame CoD has no vehicles so you couldn't fire an M60 out of the side of a Huey while blaring buttrock, though.

Just the variety of vehicles and having a dedicated mortal class was already the shit and puts it miles ahead of the trash that was RO2.

I bought both it and Battlefield 3 and I have to say that 2011 was probably one of the worst fucking years for this fucking industry.
Fuck it, the whole 2008-2013 period was fucking cancer.

You fags aren't actually thinking of buyi g this garbage, are you?

Loved playing as the Germans in WaW.
Marines was a close second, it was cool having Kiefer Sutherland yell at you.

YOU ALONE MUST DEFEND THE GLORY OF THE REICH!

Yeah, I have disposable cash, I'm not a filthy dirt person. I'm also not a stupid person. So I'll buy it, get the $10 in reward certificates for pre-order, blow through the SP and play the MP for a week, then trade it back in to Best Buy. Between the trade credit and the certificates I might even end up with more than I paid, like I did with several games this past holiday season.

It'll probably come with World at War Remastered regardless of which setting they go with, so yeah I probably will.

Also I find it really funny that there's a Weapon Kit in MWR that makes even the MP44 look like modern tacticool shit

thank you for any nostalgia-driven curiosity i ever had about MWR

killing any curiosity. huge fag rape my face etc

They haven't really added anything that affects gameplay in a bullshit manner, the new weapons are alright but they're not blatantly better than anything in their categories (The Kamchatka aka auto-shotgun is trash if you're not within like 5-10 feet of someone and it empties itself in 2 seconds if you hold down fire, the Barrett .50 cal is still better than the new sniper, the .44 Magnum is just the Deagle with less bullets and the choice of a silencer, etc)

I really like the remake they did of Downpour though for St Patrick's Day called Daybreak.

Ghosts was an abomination, don't forget.

why did people like Ghost so much, anyway?

he wasn't that endearing of a character and got his head blown of by Shepherd without him even looking at him

The only thing I really like about that game was the opening story about the Ghosts. The /bane/ scene was kind of cool too, if derivative.

His mask combined with his sunglasses, hoodie, and voice.

Probably the cool mask, and the voice actor being the same as Gaz from CoD4 which made a lot of people think that he survived the bridge ending.

didn't Gaz get shot in the head at that part, or was that the black USMC guy

Hello cuckchan, how do you do?

After the fuel truck blows up, Griggs tries to drag you to cover but is hit in the neck after running out of ammo for his SAW. You see Zakhaev shoot a soldier in a baseball cap in the back of the head, but the screen is blurred so when you hear Ghost with the same voice you think it could have been another SAS trooper instead. Then Price passes you his M1911, you shoot Zakhaev and his two lieutenants right as backup arrives and you pass out watching Price recieve CPR.

All in all it's a pretty good ending to a CoD game, after the awesome ICBM base raid you're in the car chase, you feel like you're on top of the world and BAM, the Hind fucks your shit up and it's down to the last mag of ammo with squads of enemies and BTRs closing in.

Well, I meant the game, but the character was bland as fuck. I liked Price.

Are there any CoD games after CoD 3 worth playingon PC? I've heard WaW and Black Ops 1 have good campaigns and that there's still an active CoD4 PC community. Is it even worth playing them anymore? Are there any others I'm missing?

I don't think most people here have bought a new Call of Duty game for years except for this asshole, and a few other dumbasses in this thread. Even CoD fans are tired of CoD by now.

It's downright disgusting how Activision is selling DLC AND crates for a game that's ten years old.

I don't think this guy could really be anybody else

I know you meant the game, but wasn't Ghosts made because of the character's popularity?

I reinstalled both last year because i was broke and bored, and cod4 is still fun but it's also completely unrecognizable. the only populated servers now are a) filled with the most autistic tryhards on planet Earth who have reached Skynet skill level since they've been playing this game for ten years and b) runs so many mods that it's basically MW2; complete with new weapons, care packages etc. it's not like it wasn't fun, but it just plain wasn't cod4. i wanted to wreck asshole on Crash, my favourite map of all time, and rage hard about the fags abusing the P90. instead i was playing weird symmetrical airplane graveyard levels against guys using guns i've never seen before, getting hit with killstreaks i've never seen before

waw was weaker than i remember. it also had a great online but is nearly completely dead, and the campaign was pretty standard cod fare. good setting and everything, again, it's =not like it was bad, but it wasn't good either

The marketing exploited Gaz/Ghost's imagery for marketing but he is not related to the game.

Black Ops 2 actually has a competent singleplayer, I enjoyed that.

Really? I've been able to find mostly vanilla servers almost every time I play. There's still active clans with actively admined servers, and I even found a highjump/snipers only server that I love just for the fun of getting somewhere you normally can't in the map and seeing through the untextured side of objects (i.e. jumping 400 feet up and hiding on an apartment balcony).

Eat a turd and a bullet, tryhard

>>>/reddit/

Fuckoff normalfag defeatist scum
Go be a nigger somewhere else

I've spent more time staying on topic and actually talking about the game in this thread than any of you shitposters, sounds like cuckchan and plebbit are more your speed. Now go ahead and call me a kike in response, you stultifyingly predictable faggot.

Mudcrab you amazing faggot

I'll be a nigger all over your mother's face while you keep your bedroom door closed and wipe away the shame tears every time you hear her grunt. So, basically a normal Saturday evening for you and her.

Anyway, New WWII COD, sounds pretty good!

Because those "oldfags" are really console cucks who never played United Offensive

Nigger fuck off back to >>>/reddit/. You can brag about wasting your money on shitty games there you kike faggot.

>>>/reddit/

I was an idort for most of my life until 7th Gen.
I still get console only faggots telling me Call of Duty 3 was the cream of the crop.

If they're going to keep up this remastering shit I'd like to see the first two CODs and this get the treatment.

CoD 4 was when the series got good

Confirmed baiting retards
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your shitposting.

I didn't mind COD 3. I remember reading Treyarch only had nine months to pull it together, it's amazing it turned out even mediocre. The multiplayer wasn't too bad, either, it had a couple of decent maps.

I'm okay if they go we wuz kangz on the nazis as long as they go full we wuz kangz with the Kang and Sheid people

Do you shitheads ever give it a fucking rest? I've been playing video games longer than most of you have even been alive. I just want a place to talk about them that isn't infected with sjw pozzed preaching. I don't think that's too much to ask. But some of you are just as bad, on the opposite end of the spectrum. I sincerely wouldn't mind seeing some of you die from a long and painful cancer, because from what I can tell you offer nothing of worth to the planet and only seem to exist to be insufferable twats to anyone and everyone.

only cod I liked was 1 and 2. WaW had its moments and I only played black ops for the vietnam sections since I made it my solemn duty to have every vietnam game. I didn't enjoy any of the modern war games since modern war has never interested me.

best vietnam game for fun is bf vietnam rip, most brutal and down to earth depiction of vietnam was lost patrol.

I'm mostly interested in what will happen to CoD if the next installment also flatlines like Infinite Warfare did.

Do you think Activision would give it to another studio? I can't imagine they'd sell it after all they've invested.

You do realize it can just be a hobby, and that it doesn't necessarily have to be a lifestyle, don't you? That you can have a career and a family and still play video games in your spare time? And maybe want to talk about them?

Wait, wtf am i thinking, of course you don't.

it still makes them millions doesn't matter

if you openly brag about how much you play video games, on a board where everyone plays video games, then you just sound like a complete faggot. It's already a moronic argument, but posted here, it's doubly moronic.

that's not a fucking hobby, playing an instrument or collecting stamps/rocks/etc. is a hobby. Playing video games is a time waster. At the end of the day you have absolutely nothing to show for playing games, whereas with a real hobby you gain insight or skill. Even board games provide genuine social interaction, video games provide zilch. The sooner you accept that, the better.

It sold 50% worse than Black Ops III, user.

ATVI is making mega money as a company, sure, but the CoD brand is faltering.

still selling millions isn't """""""faltering""""""""

being a complete failure like Titanfall 2 is

A 50% year-on-year decline is considerable, user.

And you can be goddamn sure the suits at ATVI HQ are ruthless businessmen who don't look kindly on a 50% decline, even if they're still making millions.

TitanFall 2 is mostly a case of EA refusing to market it and launching it against Battlefield. It's a shame, honestly. The campaign is pretty good.

I wasn't bragging, I was establishing context. Who the fuck would brag about playing video games? Who the Fuck would see that as a boast? If I'd said I was some kind of video game savant, now, that would've been bragging. And all hobbies are just enjoyable time wasters, unless you can integrate any insight or learned skills in a useful way into your everyday life. Like, say, applying lessons and strategic thinking learned from playing management sims into a small business plan. Unless you think that's nothing to show for it. Stop talking down to me, asshole.

Have you tried building a PC lately, user? Goddamn every component has to have RGB lights because kids want to show off their flashy builds. Christ I feel old.

Yeah, TF2 wasn't bad at all. They nailed the wall-running, I never felt frustrated by it like some games that use the mechanic.

I built my last rig in 2011, and even then my shit looked like a fucking Christmas tree when I was finished. I should probably build a new one, but I haven't even been paying attention to the market the last couple of years so I'd be a little lost.

What do you guys think of zombies? I know [email protected]/* */ zombies is mod-able on PC. Seems like it might be a good time killer, is it worth playing? Also, does anyone know if BO1 multiplayer is still alive? I like the Cold War setting of that game.

What are the shittiest WWII shooters, in your opinion?

What they need to do is take a year or two off like Ubisoft did with Assassin's Creed, get the game an all new modern engine, drop the terrible DLC practices, and build a new philosophy with which to produce the new games. Focus on a campaign that features one man as part of a large dramatic, terrible war going on around him like CoD was originally. Or at the very least, have good characters that people remember and a decent plot. As for multiplayer, there is no excuse for not having dedicated servers. For fuck's sake, people have been complaining about that at least since Modern Warfare 2!

tfw even the worst CoD games outsell Titanfall 2. It just ain't right.

I built a new one last month. It's clown town these days. Go to any of the major component manufacturers' websites; RGB and flashy shit are front of box features now, as are cases designed to show off your 'build'.

At this point user, I agree that Activision needs to pause the CoD series and reboot it entirely. I'm afraid they may never be able to shake the dew & doritos gamers 4 life consumer culture they've built around the brand.

Of the ones I've played, in no particular order:

COD: Finest Hour
Commandos: Strike Force
Mortyr
History Channel Battle for the Pacific
Medal of Honor Vanguard
COD Road to Victory
Enemy Front

Hour of Victory is probably the worst WWII FPS I've ever played. It's fucking wretched in all ways, I only made it about an hour in before I gave up, and I'm usually extremely forgiving of WWII games because of the setting.

There are plenty of other shitty WWII games in other genres, as well.

is it bizarre that despite slowly sympathizing with germany in WWII because of spending to much time on this fuckin website, i would still kinda like a pure WWII game because i like the weapons and tech of the time so much?

sure i do feel 'NAZIS ARE EBIL" mentality is way to heavy handed, but i also love the bravado of US and Brittish soldiers that we see in media, along with the settings the era provides

i can sorta deal with the done-to-death one sided "all nazis are bad" mentality, but i don't think i can stomach the soviet glorification in WWII media though, as necessary as soviets were for the allies winning that war, it really just was throwing every man woman and child over the axis till they choked to death on russian corpses

Oh, forgot about Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. It's alternate history WWII, but it deserves a mention because it's pure trash.

And as long as we're including alt WWII, I always the Resistance series on PS3 was overrated. The last one is interesting, but overall they're just aggressively mediocre.

i enjoyed those games, but i also just enjoyed a sci-fi spin on WII aesthetics more than anything

resistance 1 had some neato fucking tech going on in it too that didn't get well expanded on

But masturbating while playing FPSes is hard

infinite warfare was the last drop for me

no more cod

git gud

There were good and bad people on both sides. Both sides raped and pillaged. War isn't good no matter what side you're on.

i don't disagree, i just think a lot of media is scared to tackle the fact many axis soldiers were just that, just regular soldiers fighting for what they thought was right

i mean i think the japanese in WWII were vile cunts, but america boot their boots on their ground so i can't damn them for fighting for it, same for germans throwing everything they could against the allies as they moved towards berlin

It could work if the show movie was careful to avoid referencing any countries, hiding symbols/whatever until the person actually had to fight

If you want to pursue your shitty degenerate desires, don't bring down WW1 for everyone else

Go be fat somewhere else.

Look at this pleb, he actually plays Call of Duty for the singleplayer. World at War was the last good game in the series, since it was the last one with support for custom maps and mods, after which they simply decided they could instead make more money off of DLC.

Oh right, forgot that the devs promised Black Ops would also have support for mods and that it would most definitely have a map editor. In the end it did in fact have support for mods, although I never saw anything that wasn't extremely shit, but they conveniently "forgot" about the map tools so people made garbage floating islands made out of care-packages.

It's basically Enemy at the gates but a game, kind of disappointing they didn't come up with something original

Who's making it? Infinity Cuck or Treyarch?

Black Ops 3 actually has mod support. Took a while to come out but it's there.

he has taken the bogpill

But does it have custom maps though? Mods are neat but without custom maps you're not going to get a lot of variety, just a shitload of roll-the-dice and multiplayer zombie mods. And even among the mods that it will have, they are going to be sub-par without it.

Good lord.

If the US never lent billions in lend-lease money and equipment then both the USSR and Britain would have been defeated by Germany, no contest.

Good taste, user. United Offensive on PC was as good as the series ever got.

It actually does. I was amazed when I heard about it. The mod tools operate similarly to the Hammer editor for source engine. Take a look at the videos around online of people using it if you're interested. BO3 was the first cod game I actually bought since MW1 because I wanted to support the mod tools specifically.

No, there's good taste and shit taste.

And that is accepting defeat as that's running out of reasons to justify why do you like something, same thing as saying "B-but it's fun, as if getting endorphine shocks from watching paint dry or collecting rocks makes said activities entertaining or meaningful in any way.

I wish they made a CoD like the first ones, no perks, no kill/scorestreaks, no quickscope playstyle but CoD will never change. They will never get rid of the twitch-shooter playstyle.
Activision only cares about MLG/nonSports and RNG crates.

Modded zombies is the only good thing to ever come out of CoD. There are maps that somehow look as good as BlOps2 and play a thousand times better. I recommend Hotel v2, Berlin Bank, and Airport above all.
You can also play them online or over LAN if your buddy has the same map installed.

WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THOSE REFERENCES
AND IT WAS FUCKING GREAT, DAT FOY

Stay mad, plebeian.

Can we finally play as the good guys this time?

Back to >>>/brit/, Civic nationalist cuck!

Where did you get that hope from? I'd like some of it.

It's okay, I forgive your trepidation of other's having opinions different than your own.

This looks cool, whats the name?

Reported for being imkikey.

wow, I actually went to google to check if this is real. it is.

I still don't believe it.

I guess

World War 2 is so yesterday and boring, unless they allow me to play the campaign from the axis PoV.

And no one was surprised

Youjo Senki
Saga of Tanya the Evil in English

Fair enough, but the ruskies barely used the trash you sent them.
And when they did it would be destroyed almost instantly.
But I guess the Reich would have penetrated even deeper into the Soviet colon if not for it.

Only underage consolenigges or autistic cuckchannera would consider anything after Modern Warfare 2, in itself a mediocre game outside Spec Ops, nothing else but pure trash.

Which one are you?

back to your hugbox

More on topic, there's absolutely no way this could end well. The big complaint back in the day was that WW2 was overdone to fuck. What makes them think they can apply any of the newer gameplay to some WW2 shit? What are they gonna do, make you WW2 dudes but with exoskelloteens?

the irony

I just feel if they could have starved out Britain then they wouldn't have to worry about the US that much. Japan would buy them time like Hitler was originally hoping.

I just want a Campaign from the German or Axis perspective of the war as well as the Allied campaign. How many games do you get to play as the SS and beat GIs to death with a shovel? Not many.

Good lord.

Britain sent billions in ammo and spam alone until late 1943 which is when US joined and did roughly nothing because lend-lease stopped being a thing after the battle of Kursk where USSR ultimately curbstomped germans and started to ravage their way to Berlin.
Meanwhile states nearly lost to island monkeys and claimed victory by nuking two insignificant cities five days before USSR was planning to start their land operation in Japan.

TFW Holla Forums cannot admit that the jews did nothing wrong, and can only shout jew or shill in response. Then go crying back to their little hug box.

I now want a World War 2 game fought with dinosaurs.

oy veyyyyy

Tell that to the banks who are robbing the country blind

VIR VAREN KONIG UND SCHEISSE

Playing Zombies with friends (if you have any) is fun as all fuck.

Communism was created by a jew (Marx), was led by jews (Lenin, Trotsky), and was financed by jews (middle class). Ironically, the least jewish person involved in the rise of the Soviet Union was Stalin.

(checked)
You should have Canada and Australia as little baby dinosaurs on Britain's back.

Black Ops 2 was essentially a direct continuation from MW2, in itself the last great CoD game on the ground. Maps weren't all trash, guns were all worthwhile to use, and the community is still the most alive out of all the previous gen games.

Black Ops 3 I still stand by wholeheartedly. Outside of Titanfall 2, it is the best PC shooter in recent years. I know for a fact you haven't even played it on PC, because you so blindly swore allegiance against it, most likely through ignorant CoD hate.

I'm by no means a CoD lover. I stopped playing after Black Ops 3 when each subsequent PC port became worse and worse, eventually degrading into the utter shitshow that was Infinite Warfare and the half-assed CoD 4 remaster. I'm also not the only one who holds these opinions, either. Your aggressive spite over two simple opinions is alarming at best. If this is how you deal with a differing opinion on the internet, I hate to see how hard you sperg out in real life, in the REAL WORLD.

You know what? WaW was a good fucking game. Invariably the best in it's genre. Whens the last time you enjoyed a mainstream FPS campaign? Let alone remembered the characters? Compared to the newly released BF:1 you could tack it up on your wall next to your kids. For what it was, it was fun.

Also, BF:BC was good fuck you

Nah, just make another Russian/German genocide simulator. :^)

I really feel as though WaW was trying to get the player to sympathize with the Germans a bit, and it didnt just get across that well. There's no way on fucking Earth anyone was able to look at that last Berlin level and say "Yes, we are definitely the good guys in this scenario."

Japs got shit on. It was fun destroying them though.

Fake as fuck.

I actually really like WaW due to its setting, acting, gritiness and updates to the engine, but the pacing and game design leaves a lot to be desired.
Multiplayer is a shitty clusterfuck
And while the Zombie mode was pretty good its just not enough content to lift up the whole package.

WaW is average

Stopped reading right there
You have to be 18 to post here

WaW is an average game, sure but compared to it's competitors in the genre it's pretty good.

The marines got shit on while shitting on the Japs as well.

Good thing there's a fuckton of maps/mods for it.

Its real
Already confirmed
Already confirmed ro be shit as well because the setting won't change the design choices and kikery the game will go through, besides the suspension of disbelief killing historical butchering that will likely happen.

I loved how if you actually threw a Molotov cocktail to the surrendering Wehrmarch soldiers the game would make your allies throw their as well like a confirmation of the choice you made of shooting or burning them.

Also gotta love how further into the game, enemy models of old people and students start being mixed in with the regular army of your enemies to symbolize their desperation at the end of the war.

Source, nigger.

Nigger Crysis has been released a mere year before and Warhead and Wars was released that year.
Along with Left4Dead and Iron Grip Warlord.

I guess considering the time period it was one of the better releases and the first time we had seen this type of yearly effort by devs.
But still, even today the game is just average even if memorable.

Not at launch
the CoD 4 mod was fucking hype as shit though

See

YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Bunch of clickbait fucks

They added that shit later

I love how they make a bland low effort character and then say "You can project your personality onto him" like that means anything at all.

But he has a cool mask and a british accent.
How is he and Master Chef not the coolet characters ever?
Fuck man, is no one else here nostalgic for these masterpieces?
2009 was 8 years ago

PERKELE

FUG :-DDD

For all the faggotry that usually occurs with Tripjew, the community is decent in RO in that it can usually handle bantz

Highlights include

As long as Tripjew keeps their jewry to the bare minimum. But holy shit their tank exclusive match in RO2 was bugged to shit and unfixed for the entirety of its existence

That all being said if it can at least maintain the gritty look of world at War and have game types like War, it may actually end up maybe casual fun. Not spending $60 tier, like any CoD but not terrible. Shame the community will probably be shit

Nigger you're going to be a super secret operative deep inside enemy lines.
Its going to be influened by Inglorious Basterds.

Please, we were the only ones that could 1v1 Germany.

Really? Doesn't CoD at least pretend to be serious?

I'm calling it now

They haven't given a shit for a while

For a long while

Typical CoD game:

TBH Medal of Honor had a french woman as the main character once, she worked for the Resistance.

Also: