DON'T DO IT BERNIE!

DON'T DO IT BERNIE!

Do what exactly?

my response

David Brock is a former GOP hatchet man turned neoliberal Clinton thug. He is the author of "The Real Anita Hill."

-He ran CorrectTheRecord, a multimillion dollar team of trolls dedicating to disrupting Sanders' organization online.
-He accused Bernie of faking his civil rights background and had pieces go out saying that "Bernie doesn't care about black people."
-He put out press releases claiming Bernie should shoulder responsibility for the Sandy Hook shooting.
-He set his ex-boyfriend up to be the center of this Pizzagate nonsense.

Now he's crying to us because he'll soon be out of a job. Fuck everything about him.

His byline pic looks computer generated

David Brock looks like a Saturday night live parody of himself.

Based

He already did it sadly. Bernie has the political capital to form a leftist third party but he chooses to kiss democrat ass instead. I personally didn't care that he shilled for Clinton near the end since he was running in the democratic primary and he was expected to support the democratic nominee. But now he's using his newfound political influence to help out the dying party that is the dems. Bernie supporters leaving the dems to join to support a socdem third party might have been the nail in the coffin for the dems. 'Political revolution' my fucking ass.

Hey market/electorate research guys who browse this site, let me tell you something. Whoever employs this horrible human being is losing my vote.

sauce?

No I mean he's already in bed with the democrats. Voted for Shumer as minority leader I think.

Did you get banned yet?

lol that was poetic. the bit about the horse penises was great

Drop the dead weight of the democratic party Bern or get dropped your self. I give him credit, I think he is well intentioned but he made a horrible miscalculation by continuing to breath life into the democratic party. I'm giving him until July and then if he hasn't acknowledged the Democrats are over, he is either a useful idiot or a knowing shill.

I'm still a little peeved he wont acknowledge Hillary cheated him. If he cant acknowledge such an obvious Truth then he probably wont acknowledge other obvious truths like the need for some bankers and politicians to be in prison already.

Launching a popular left-wing third party when there's no equivalent popular right-wing third party is just splitting the vote and giving even more power to the GOP and Neocon circles. This is merely a result of America's flawed First Past the Post electoral system.

Bernie is, sadly, doing the only thing he can do in this particular situation. We are not in any sort of revolutionary scenario. He has no choice.

This would be a great argument six months ago, but now the democratic party is small enough to be considered a regional party and they have given no indication they plan to steer their party past an iceberg, instead they're accelerating to ram it head on.

was replying to you here:

You're a fucking idiot.

The parties are immortal. Period. There can be only two. We do not live in a democracy. Revolution is the only option.

Not an argument.

I'm sure the Whigs thought that too. Government was no less corrupt back then either. The see saw effect of parties might continue for a time but both parties are so unpopular at this point that I cant see either lasting in perpetuity.

This guy is the ultimate weasel.

Yo know what the soviets used to do with useful idiots?
They would use them then toss them.
Anyone who would back stab their own nation would back stab the soviets.

David brock was the "hitman" for the republicans than turned on them to hitch his ride with the at the time winning team, then fast forward to 2016 and trump blows clinton the fuck out, the DNC is headed in a new direction and the money is drying up.

Like, even if you are neoliberal shit this guy should become a fucking non person to the political world

Not an argument.

I can be a petulant child too.

I bet you would enjoyed it

Who wouldn't?

Well, that much is true. Of course it's crime-think to say so on Holla Forums.

Shoom knows what he's doing and has already been strutting his stuff. I don't like his moderateness or wall street ties either but the guy is a bonafide populist and honest politician, and effective.

kek

I'll bite, Xir Shitpostflag. What exactly convinces you that Bernie doesn't care about black people?

This. During the election he had the excuse that he was trying to stop Trump from winning. Now he has no excuse the Dems have been proven to be a failure. If he joined DSA, the progressive base of the Democratic Party would follow and the Dems would be over.

Lol

But…but…Unity

Unity against that monster Trump and the GOP. But IMO fuck them both