They just posted this minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/360830
archive.org/details/1964-60FPS-Edition
lemonamiga.com/games/cheats.php?id=55
store.steampowered.com/app/360830/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I look forward to buying this game just to trigger you faggots

Why do you even come to this website? Neogaf and Reddit would be much more welcoming to you.

Every time. Enjoy playing a game made by neon hair cucks.

It would have been fine had they just not been faggots about it; Jon has been professional in comparison.

Why does this certain brand of ideological political leftist never know appropriate boundaries and always push the envelope too far?

You can if you want; it's your money and I can't stop you so I'm not sure why I should be upset.

ok

Kill yourself.

They're children. They think if they keep acting out they'll eventually get a reaction, and if you react, they win.

Minutes ago? That shit's from yesterday and everybody thought it was tasteless as fuck.

I love a good social media shitshow.

It was on twatter. You can guess the typical responses.

I don't get it, was that the character jontron was gonna voice? Because if so holy shit that is petty as fuck.

Their company would have done much better had they gone the opposite way on this. Assuring people to an absurd degree that johntrons work in the game in no way expressed a political ideal would have played a lot better and could have even been considered funny given all dialogue in the game appears to be a series of looped funny sounds.

This is like Overgrowth all over again with a device needlessly fucking themselves over because they become convinced that if they don't virtue signaling that they'll be killed.

This here is how sjw crap is killing the industry. Not by legislation (yet) but by pressure put on companies to make politically charged moves.

No, that wasn't going to be the character

After causing much lost dosh, you should be happy they are making you buy it just once and not having to reimburse the full sum, PR-fag.

The entire western games industry is already plagued with sjws. They don't consider lost sales when it comes to pushing their ideology.

You are a faggot

Sad part is, I'm an autismo who's wanted a sequel/spiritual successor to Banjo games since I beat Tooie, but their choice to put their personal politics above their professional conduct means no sale. Principles have mattered more to me since my first buyer's remorse (DAII), and have only grown with GG and the gongshow that is modern politics.

Steamspy shows owners of Yooka-Laylee has dropped below 5000

steamspy.com/app/360830

heh, nice one my leftist brother, i'm with her :^)

You'd think at this point companies would stop doing shit like this.
They lose a shitload of sales and get what back? Nothing, maybe people like will buy the game to make themselves feels good, but past events show that the people they're trying to appease don't buy games, and what they win don't compensate the losses.

Part of it. The other part is flooding the workforce with useless fuckers and then trying to bitch when people call them out. Its not like there weren't incompetents in older games, as well as people just being fuck ups. However, we now have people spending five years and forty million dollars on a game that looks like absolute trash.

Who needs to earn investors some money when you can stop FUCKING white males from Making America Great Again?

Wait, what happened? I bought this game for awhile, why should refund?

you should buy it twice then for double the effect

Damn.

E-celeb faggot did voice acting for the game and shilled it pretty hard for free and now they are throwing him under the bus to virtue signal their SJW crap, reason is because the faggot e-celeb gave his opinion on the refugees and niggers.

Wait, that's it? People are cancelling a game because a random e-celeb got ditched? Since when Holla Forums started to care about that?

JonTron's recent political opinions is apparently too oppressive to Playtonic. He was professional about it, saying he understands why they're doing it, but the backlash is huge, tonnes of people are cancelling pre-orders and over 60% of the Kickstarter comments are asking for refunds.

you mean it wasn't going to BEE that character?

It's also because they started banning people on Steam and official forums when people asked for a refund

Most people don't care about Jontron, but if you don't see why you should boycot a company that removes people that got them sales from their game because said people cited some facts from some studies, you probably don't belong here.

There's no room for neutrality anymore. If you buy this game, you're supporting people who censor opinions they don't share.

I think that is is less about who it is, but the fact that they allowed even a minor part of their game to be influenced by their personal political opinions.

I dont give a fuck about jontron but the devs sperging out this hard and shitting on their costumers makes me want to see them crash and burn.
Inb4 a faggot starts the whole "you're just like the SJWs"

It's not about who was ditched, friendo.
They got rid of some mumbling sound effects from their game to virtue signal about being progressive.
If you don't see why this is a problem, you haven't been paying attention.

this.
also now that they show weakness the sjw most likely will keep asking for shit to be removed.

in a couple months we'll see shit like ==OMG trousers the snake is a dick joooke? thats== sexist!!!! take it out

Why would you give your money to a spineless cuck who will let any shrieking cunt change the product you paid for?

I know they think they are being funny, but they're only making it worse for themselves. It's a shame, as I wanted this game to be a success and perhaps generate more interest in 3D platformers again; but I want to discourage political bullshit affecting content just as much.

Please tell me David Wise wasn't involved?

Because he's OUR celeb, dontchaknow

Hmm, I wonder who's got the better deal.

Couldnt they just replace what little dialogue that character has? Now its going to stick out and remind me of what happened if I ever play it.

Fuck off pr cuck

Cultural Marxism should not be enabled, supported, let alone defended on image boards.

I simply enjoy schadenfreude

How about you just read up on it yourself, faggot.

let me guess

"waaaah why is everywun so raciss"

This is retard, i have to agree.

Hmm, good point, i will read more about it. But I'm cancelling the game anyhow.

Justin, you were supposed to bring me my maple syrup like 20 minutes ago.

Come, fellow anons, warm yourself around the garbage fire that is the modern games industry.

That was weeks ago and is about GDC

for the lazy shits, jimbob did a video

Grant Kirkhope is, he's deep into the koolaid.

That quality looks like shit, is that someones amateur job or are they the real ones? Reminds me of when I used to burn dvd movies and print the covers out.

I don't care so much that they're deciding to ditch him from recording lines, if that was that I wouldn't have a problem, it's the fact that the game is finished and they're going to day 1 patch it out is what really burns my ass.
Worst part is this is probably all shit from assholes like COMMUNITY MANAGERS I bet, meanwhile the actual devs from Rare don't have a single fucking clue what the hell is going on right now.

Since when do community managers have the tools and authority to patch games?

That's fine, I'm not as big of a fan of his work. The DKC series has one of my favorite collections of soundtracks though as well as just being some of my favorite games

First Anton & Coolpecker and now this, though. Damn.

If anybody wants to enjoy some salt, the steam forum is getting flooded with assblasted neofags. It's totally unmoderated right now, I think their "community manager" ragequit the other day.

They listened to NeoFag, that's it. the most triggered 0.000001% of gamers made them cut jontron out. They really is this retarded.

either will do

What did he mean by this?

pleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetrue

it is

And I look forward to pirating it.
Already charged back my pre-order.

But he quoted facts! In 2017, facts are racist, sexist, and overall pretty bigoted and you shouldn't be using them because you'd be a bigot if you quote them. Also, check my article on why pedophilia isn't a crime and you should be more accepting of them.

wait, seriously? They removed him because of his race? is this the real life

I mean the tweet is real. Dunkey is not black, but there is a meme about him being black.

please ignore me, I suck cocks

Wow, Playtronic is hiring JIDF to shill on Holla Forums?

Go ahead idiot, it aint our money.

DOUBLE NIGGER

Good job on ruining the thread, cucks.

It's the PIDF. Why would they hire the JIDF to save them when they could just get the idiots at NeoGaf to do it for free?

Let's take a step back and look at this situation: You're going to buy a game you apparently have no interest in, just to offend a bunch of anonymous posters on a hungarian sand mural site. These people are faceless, nameless, and basically don't exist beyond the threads you will inevitably spam to get attention.

Your wife's son won't respect you if you keep being that pathetic.

Is this a raid

If you see shit bait, use ID+ filter on it

Anton and Coolpecker is alive user

David Wise is considerably better than Kirkhope

David Wise does excellent tracks, each unique with his distinctive style.
Kirkhope is just BOING BEENG BONG soundtracks. Kirkhope should never go unsupervised.

I like your numbers though.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?
It's fucking Bioware.
They haven't been genuine or a reasonable game studio since their key players were fucking relegated and shipped off in 2012. The authentic nature of their early games, their nerdy ass passion for RPGs, was already long since killed off.
Similarly, that fucker hopped straight over to Bungie. Coincidentally also a legacy company killed off by corporatism, obliterating any passion initially involved.
Anyone who still works in these shit-bins are sorry husks of people and you should expect them to act like it.

If I'm remembering correctly he explicitly used the term "/ourguy/" in a recent video. I don't care enough to find it and webm it but it happened

Did you just come from cuckchan or something?

I thought he was black when I first heard his voice tbh

This. Nothing Kirkhope has every done even comes close to the Battletoads Arcade soundtrack. Just listen to this shit.

You all are faggots.

Cuckchan doesn't have (1)'s. I guess you really are a newfag.

What did Jon even say, I'm completely out of the loop with e-celebs. Did he say that minorities and rapefugees aren't the saints they made out to be? Is it about the recent attacks in London?

Judging by your shitty contribution it looks like Reddit decided to go post here for a day.

You are a cuckchan faggot, ain't you.

Same video had the subtitles flash THANKS GOYS instead of thanks guys.

He is /areguy/ as fuck

Nope.

At some point after I left 3 years ago, they put IDs on 4/pol/.

He pulled up some statistics about how blacks are more likely to commit crime across the board, and that rich blacks are more likely to commit crime than poor whites or something.

I'm saying that because clearly it means something to you, when it's just the first post. Nigger everyone is a (1) when they first post in a thread.

You just gave me idea for the best way to fight hangover. It will be even better than lurking.

Should note that Destiny is a terrible debater, he just talks over people until they get upset then acts like he won.

So it's just about nigger crime? Lame.

I haven't really been paying attention, but that's what I've heard.

He also said immigration is okay as long as it's not uncontrolled like we have today. That's basically the equivalent of saying "all non-whites need to be gutted on sight because whites are god's chosen master race".

So do explain why you think replying to obvious bait is good for the thread. You're just helping on burying discussion with shitpost.

That's probably the big one, he also said something about how mass immigration doesn't solve problems because the places people are leaving still stay shitty and how it's stupid that people say things like they want to have "an honest discussion about race" when what they really want is just to bash white people and any honest, factual negative points brought up about other races will get you called a nazi.

The opposite happened when he debated another youtuber called naked ape.
His fans are also weird as fuck, when he had dick pics leaked online by a girl some of them posted their own dick pics in support of him.

Faggot, you can't red text in the middle of a paragraph. Lurk moar.

He also supported that politician who copped a lot of shit for saying Europe needs its own babies. Which you can imagine the kvetching that resulted from that.

Neither of the two were great, to be honest. Jontron was just laughing and stuttering and saying "you're wrong" the whole time. Destiny just tried the usual sjw tactic of trying to trap him and appear superior, however. Even so, Playtonic are fucking goofballs.

This game is gonna be a game with a hardcore commie message. Just you watch.

Sargoy destroyed him on that issue. It was like watching a pig get slaughtered. Density showed his nuMale, ivory tower, gated community roots with a "ends justify the means" attitude, essentially attributing a strong economy to powerful corporations using wageslave illegals.

He's also shit at SC2.

Jontron isn't good at debatingā€¦ And Destiny is good at preying on people who don't have great debating skills by tripping them up.

Playtonic has dug it's own grave on this issue. Looking forward to putting on my eyepatch when the game's out.

I thought you were joking with Battletoads, but this is breddy good.

Like, we need to have immigration reform. ASAP. I'm not saying shoot mexicans on sight, fuck, I'm saying make it so they don't NEED to fucking hop fences and can legally enter, exit, get taxed for their labor, get jobs properly, and so on. Everyone Ive told this to doesn't seem to understand that I don't want to tear children away from parents, I don't want mass-deportation (due to costs), I want farm workers to be ompensated for their work properly rather than get fucking shit-kicked at below-minimum wage and need to work 60 fucking hours in gruesome conditions to make their way.

Like, fuck. Is that so hard to get?

From what little I've seen it's just high school debate club shit where he hopes that talking quickly with good diction will make it seem like he knows what he's talking about

Why would it be a joke? Battletoads has sweet music, it wasn't always a meme

Having them around costs far more

I'm guessing that from now on all of Rare's old games will be shit according to most of Holla Forums just like "Bioware (or whatever other company/dev that went SJW) was never good", right? Even though this is not technically Rare (it only has a handful of the talking heads from old Rare) but everyone treats it that way. Maybe i'm just being too pessimistic.

Being shit at SC2 right now is actually meaningless. He was good when the game still had potential to be anything other than a giant sack of garbage.
On that note, Destiny wasn't arguing for Mass Immigration or Illegal immigration, but noting that even that has positives. An awful lot of these arguments he finds his stupid ass getting into is him refusing to see eye to eye with people he thinks he disagrees with.
You have to be aware that Immigration has very strong positives, acknowledge that, and then argue that the negatives simply outweigh them.
That's why in the end I agree with Sargon more, not

I just want to play the 360 version of Perfect Dark with a mouse and keyboard.

I'm disappointed that "fuck blacks" got made into a webm and nothing about his views on wage slave illegals.

Yeah, not to mention some of the shady shit and issues that having the current system works. Like a porous border that makes weapons and drugs easy to transport.

Its a shit game though

Right, this will be that nail in the coffin, not their acquisition by Microsoft, or the release of Nuts and Bolts

God damn it, it's already starting?

I think that I know what you are trying to say but I don't understand your point.

I dont know, I started when I got the game for the 360. Its just not a good game

"nuts & bolts is shit" is kinda different from "banjo kazooie series is shit "

I wouldn't say that. I loved Kazooie, Tooie, and Conker. GoldenEye was amazing for it's time. Battletoads as meme as it is, was great, and though it's not my favourite platformer, Donkey Kong Country is a sold game. Killer Instinct was a great game for it's time too.

People have called the classic collectathons shit for a long time. Whether it's bait or just underages who grew up with Skyrim is another question.

ā€¦ You mean Perfect Dark Zero, right?

Not the remastered Perfect Dark, correct?

Please let this be a misunderstanding.

You can't say that something isn't good without giving reasons.

Ah yeah that's right, I completely forgot Perfect Dark Zero existed. No I meant the 360 remake of the Nintendo 64 game.

Nothing has stopped anyone from calling all of Rare's old games shit already with better reason to do so, this is not going to be the event that turns fans on the old games. It's not a fresh wound

No, but you'll get a few shitposters that will say it is plenty of times and you'll eat it hook, line, and sinker like a fucking chump because you're expecting negativity and so you'll find a way to convince yourself that Holla Forums is one person with one opinion, like you already have.

It more like he gets angry.
He fucking ragequit during Naked Ape. Only proper discussion he had lately was with some SJW idiot. He acts like any other SJW, he refuses to listen or try to understand. On top he gets angry when given occasion.

Holy shit yes I meant perfect dark zero

Its more of the nature of how/why he was ditched. Jon Tron basically just said something like, "Africa for Africans, China for Chinese, but Europe and USA for everyone." IIRC (a totally valid viewpoint). Afterword he was branded as a Nazi by the SJW anti-thought machine and barred from the game. The Hippocratic side of things show that the company 'values diversity', apparently not diversity from folk who are against third-world immigration.

I said "most of Holla Forums" not just "according to Holla Forums", stop assuming stuff about me.

The entire team are white men and one girl I think which is pretty funny.

Oh, good, we merely had a mis-

Thank you

This is what nintendrones actually believe.

silly you, they don't exercise diversity, they just value it

You are never getting those 10 dollars back

What happens is everyone gets pissed for a while and hates everything that their fallen devs were involved with for a year at the most. Things cool off, then people finally evaluate the games at their objective value without nostalgia or anger altering their opinion. Bioware doesn't reach that stage because even their most liked games are okay at best and are weighed down by their copy-paste attitude of story telling. I still love kotor and jade empire, but you can't get around how they've only ever made one game almost their entire existence with only changes to the window dressing. Bioware really only got by due to being the only player in the room and filling niches. That's why people still bust their balls today over their best games as well.

What is wrong about a dev canceling the VA of a shitskin?

What? It's a slightly prettied up port.

What, did you actually expect some virtue signalling dumbasses to actually do as they preach? Silly white opressor shitlord, it's the current year!

I remember seeing some pics from one of those dumb Holla Forums meetups and was amused by the fact that said meetup was basically a skittle bowl of all races, men and women alike, while the leftist meetups are almost universally white people with white guilt.

When was the last time you played it? It felt more like jumping from PS to PS2 to put it on a way.

Isnt they a sense of Irony that the main bad guys are all corporate stooges, and yet now they are taking this stance due to PR?

It's not inherently wrong, it's about Playtonic whining about people refunding due to their decision. It's bad PR.

Here you go.

You're still trying to make this all about the eceleb

Its not about some e-celeb faggot

Think of it this way, user.

They claim they support diversity, but once some one has a different opinion, they alienate and mock them. This could be an employee, or someone who helped promote the game (which is this instance).

What exactly is going on in that webm?

m8 theres nothing to screech about, you are getting two different posters mixed up.
The guy saying the xbox PD is shit was talking about PDZ
The guy saying he wants to play the xbox PD is talking about the PD port

Illegal being arrested for deportation by ICE, family cries because muh dreams.

If you don't fucking know, why do you reply?

whoever made this gif needs to be shot

It's not about the e-celeb it's because playtonic caved into SJWs meaning the whole fucking kickstarter project could be comprised.

You're missing my point. Jontron deserves anything bad that happens to him regardless of the circumstances - this is the same for everyone who makes money on fucking jewtube. I don't care about the devs, I'm not interested in this game, I'm just dropping by to let you guys know you're a bunch of cocksucking faggots looking for a new toy to prop up and play with.
I hope Jontron gets shot in the streets and everyone who's ever watched any of his videos get hung from lampposts.

Actual developers got on this bandwagon making it technically not e-celeb. Obviously we got imminently on it as it is technically not forbidden to talk about this drama.
Well at least it works as info to not buy the game.

This is legitimately funny.

Hitler you would be right but left so retarded that they actually tries to legitimize this offense. These people are so useful I start calling Holla Forums niggers and they would still consider nigger a racist slur.
They will even add definition to it so they will know what I mean when I call them cucks.

Fucking cuckchanners.

Okay Dokie Shadman!

Did jontron gas your parents or something

Well at least funny stuff said.

*stayed

Found the commie fuck.

you miss the point again and still try to make it about e-celebs. hang yourself

This vid sums up the situation.

I was going to buy it on sale because the game looked pretty bad from the casino video.

Hopefully the other collectathon game with the meme hats is better.

Help an user out.

Its made by Mecha the Slag, so I doubt it.

Sorry lad, but I fucking love video games, that's why I'm gonna go play some now.
Feel free to enjoy shitposting about irrelevant youtube stars and VAs or whatever the fuck you teenagers do now.
Maybe one day you'll all get bored and crawl back to whatever pits of the internet you ventured from so I can stop hearing about internet celebrity bullshit.

What are you going to play user?

And when someone gets fired just because of their political views we'll tell you, so you can make informed purchasing decisions.

fuckyou, conckers crude humor, bad mouth and toilet jokes made laugh like beavis and butthead
it helped a lot that i played it as a teenager way before something like southpark was on my radar and during a time in wich bulgar obcenity wasn't as normalized as it is now
not everything has to be highclass

Legend of Legaia, a wonderful game with no voice acting whatsoever. I highly recommend it, the combo system is very enjoyable.

You think I fucking buy new video games?

fuck off back to cuckchan

Oh, my mistake.

There we go. Way to fit into the hivemind, friendo!

Looks interesting. Thanks for the share user.

What a world.
Now I'm imagining every thread about being a white ubermensch on Holla Forums being made by pajeets or noggers.

Not magically, objectivelly better
most new games are generic stramlined shit completly devoid of any fun or passion
There is a reason people idolices the past and is not just nostalgia
Compare the PS2 era with everything that came after and you'll see hog vidya became more and more straemlined as time went on

And even the PS2 era was at a terminal stage of the cinematic cancer that had been building for at least 5 years prior.

it isn't his character but it's still petty as fuck to throw a jab like that

no that's not the issue you disingenuous faggot, it's about playtonic doing shit simply to virtue sign, blocking and banning people asking for instructions on refunding and to top it making fun of people because they didn't liked they threw Jon under the bus. This is Dina 2.0 electric boogalloo

Kirkhope is a huge douchebag faggot, he was making fun of Jon. After all the free advertising Jon did he had the gall to mock him

shiggy my niggy

How big a force was Jontron in spreading awareness of the game/kickstarter when it first coalesced?

What bothers me the most is that all of it is an absolutely retarded situation. Non of this needed to happen. The company didn't need to react to anything, Jon didn't need to go to some obvious SJW "interview" and people didn't need to request charge backs over this. It is an absolute shitshow that could have been all easily avoided if a couple of people would have just gone and done pic related.

Fucking casual

Yup and that they are acting so childish right now is very telling, I hope this blows up in their faces.

It's on his fucking ID, how can you fall for this?

It worked. Yooka-Laylee is POLITICAL on Steam.

How many people need to add a tag for it to become an official user-recommended tag?

I bet he has only one thread open

Dammit user, stop acting like a sissy.

Oh sorry dude I shouted on him for some syrup. Guess he didn't have enough for two.

HOLY SHET

fucking lel

Is that for show, or does the cartidge have a flash drive with the game or something?

At least there's this for the N64 edition archive.org/details/1964-60FPS-Edition

kek

now i -still- don't know the exact words said by Jon that caused this mess, hell I wasn't even aware he was in this game until they announced they were removing him. so that's a bonehead business move to start, then shit talking potential customers and backers on top of that. I don't know where to lean politically on this one and probably won't research that yet, but i kinda hope the game burns just to see people who act like cunts suffer the fate of cunts.

I wonder how many of the veteran devs are starting to regret joining Playtonic right now

Case in point.
lemonamiga.com/games/cheats.php?id=55

It never gets old

Well, it's shit that they canned JonTron, and it's shit that they're banning people on their forums who ask how they can get a refund, and it's shit that they're being cocks on twitter, but if the game is good, I'll still play it I just won't pay for it

so the basement with 6000000 children is 100% true and believable but 1 redneck retard going there with a gun and threatening the owners isn't

k Holla Forums

They're so 'tardedā€¦

Just call your credit company and ask for a chargeback. IF they ask why, say the product has changed since you purchased it.

by fanny they mean vajoina, for you americucks

Dunno, was from their twitter

I'm not even suprised by that, if you consider that a belief that is build upon rational though can get people of various culttures more likley together then some fucking idiology that contradicts itself three times within one sentece.

out of curiosity can anyone give me a quick run down on the exact sentence or phrase jon said that made him the racist/nazi/white supremacist?

he had various right-wing opinions on twitter, he didn't say GAS THE JEWS 14/88 HEIL HITLER, he was just against uncontrolled immigration from a country that hates the west.

Check the Tags.

"Political" is now the third most recommended tag.

MOVIN' ON UP!

store.steampowered.com/app/360830/

The exact thing that set people off though, was him saying, "Rich black people commit more crimes than poor white people."

So you preordered like a fucktard?

What you fail to realize is that the sales aren't the goal at all, the goal is to fuck up white males. Think about it, every fucking tv station now pays for the operation of a streaming service that streams their shows, for free. Not only do they spend money to make none in return, they undercut their main revenue stream. Money is not the goal, control is the goal.

It's why streaming sites stay up, but torrent sites go down, they want the ability to cut you off. They don't want you having anything on your hard drive.

I wonder myself why no one has bought a suit against Paradox for the repeated bait and switch efforts they have pulled in their games. Selling you on a game where you can be a bastard and then patching half the mechanics out when a dye-hair so much as sneezes in their direction.

alright it makes sense that some paste-brains are calling him racists then

I recently played/pirated Stellaris. You have no idea how much that pisses me off.

and he's right. niggers gonna nig

Famous E-celeb Jaunt Ron was set to make a cameo as a character in the game but his voice was pulled (after they recorded his lines mind you) because he said some common sense things and SJWs hate it when you lay some common sense down.

i agree with him, but there's no way to phrase something like that without the left going insane so he fumbled on that one

my sides

don't forget his bird is augmented

burb is robut

He said:

Which according to stats is not entirely true. Every economic subgroup of blacks - except for the richest 10% - do commit more crimes than the poorest whites, though.

His statement would have been correct if he'd said, "except for the richest 10%, all blacks economic subgroups regardless of economic background commit on average more crimes than whites do".

In other words, he's only slightly wrong, but SJWs don't care, even implying that there's a difference in criminality in regards to races is a sin.

Another thing some people got triggered over was

etc.

Which is an entirely true statement, which only triggers people in regards to white societies. If mass immigration of whites to black or asian countries would make the populace half-white over there, everybody would go crazy over that.

Alas, double standards only for whitey, I guess.

Another one:
Which is true in regards to the racism SJWs are complaining about, aka systemic racism against minorities. Interpersonal racism still exists, though, so does hilariously enough systemic racism against whites, but that's not what Jon was talking about.

It is completely true when you consider blacks are also a minority

HA. "Political" is now the #1 tag for Yooka-Laylee.

What else is Yooka-Laylee? "Uncomfortable"? "Nazi-Related?" "World War 2?"

I don't think we've reached a point of systemic racism against whites yet to call it that, but now I'm concerned how soon that will come

it would be pretty funny if it got a WWII tag

White Supremecist Development Team

They even try to say that you can't get refunds on steam when people can and have been. They must be scared of this shit since it blew up. There have been people hwo have been getting refunds on kickstarter as well.

"Stalinist" is always a good fit.

I checked the tag rankings and "Politics" looks like it's just 1 level away from moving into the top 5. I added "World War 2" for shits and giggles.

Of course they are fucking scared. A small number of loud, pissy SJWs in journalism and neogaf complained. Playtonic seems like it's mostly british cucks. They caved. Suddenly a much louder voice is dropping the hammer on them.

Is that a tag?

They pulled the same shit against Trump when he made the claim about black crime statistics. He was off by a little bit, so they corrected him with something that showed he was off by a few percentage points, and that is likely with them including Hispanics as white to boost the statistics.

I haven't heard internet aristokike's voice in a very long time.

It's being pushed hard in many places, and canada's pushing for an anti blasphemy (against islam only of course) law.

They're a UK company, which even when we leave the EU are bound by very strict trade laws regarding refunds, which are FULL REFUND WITHIN 14 DAYS FOR ANY REASON ON DIGITAL GOODS, and that 14 days only starts after you receieve the goods (game)

It will be in about 20 seconds, start shilling for it my dudes.

Quick, everyone add "Cucked" to your tags. We need to get this at the top.

Fuck off, nigger shill.

I think for something to be a tag, it needs to be on a certain amount of items beforehand. But I'm okay with creating it.

"Nazi" and "White Supremacist" also aren't official tags.

You need to add "Cucked" to other games for it to become an official tag. Same with Stalinist. Cult of the Necrodancer or whatever, could go for it. Gone Home.

You can't have socjus and board culture at the same time.

Maybe not numerically, but percentage wise it is true. Niggers nig regardless of their socioeconomic status. Hell, less poor white kids go to jail that rich black kids, and this when niggers make up 12% of the total US population.

Nigger women commit murder at the same rate white men do. They're a race of animals.

Everything the left does is to damage white nations. There is no other rationale than this one of their behavior and it explains away all their hypocrisy and idiotic statements.

Perpetuated by niggers and spics especially against everyone else.

What's Affirmative Action then, if not that? It actively fucks over whites (and East Asians) out of education and work and favors unqualified niggers and spics for it.

Done. Now everyone MOBILIZE.

The blue haired idiot speaks!

They corrected Trump and in doing so proved his point right. He actually played them like a fiddle as all MSM channels fell over themselves to release the real stats and in the process ended up showing that Trump was right.

Complete cretins.

What if you're part of the much larger group of people who like him? lol. This idiot.

Need more Cucked games to add to the list. What else is cucked beyond belief? Is there a Kangz game?

World War II is already a tag, though. Lol. And Politics is currently the 6th most added tagā€¦ You need to be in top 5 to show up on the page.

Okay.

See a character who he recorded a few grunting noises for? Nobody would've even known it was him if these faggots hadn't backstabbed him.

I haven't really followed this shit but I don't think JonTron ever "lambasted" anyone. All he did was voice some political opinions that aren't the status quo.

I thought the lizard was the dude.

They're such vile cockroaches it takes my breath away. They are upset not because Jon was "racist", but because he actually spoke the truth.

How does one up like this? How can a human become so malicious that he will actively lie and help his fellow countrymen get hurt just so random people on the internet don't call him names?

who the hell did he lambast compared to playtonics boys at this rate?

So someone with an opinion you disagree with voicing gargled sounds in the game is unacceptable and ruins the game, but the developers of the game themselves pushing obnoxious opinions all over social media in relation to the game doesn't.

user, you can tuck your dick between your legs and still walk like that.

There's a tag for capitalism

Not this kind of shit, its the least faggatory needed to happen.

Maybe you can :^)

I wish I had thighs like that :^)

Everything BioWare, everything DICE, Dotnod games (Remember Me, Life is Strange), indie trash, Dreamfall Chapters, 8-4 localizations, etc.

Expansion pack for Age of Empires 2 adds nigger "civilizations".

Oh user, that pic was the best laugh I have had in a while. thank you.

Good, I hope it fails. I've recently had experience in another indie game, this time a forum, where censorship of any and all opposing viewpoints seems to be commonplace. The shame is that the game concept actually showed promiseā€¦ but then the weebs showed upā€¦

I'm waiting for the head dev at some indie development studio tweet out to gas the kikes in stark contrast to the usual shitposts.

inb4 i'm called a goon.

Example posts:
(Weapon suggestion thread)
hey guys iwant thiswepon its a sythe from RWBY i like it its got a sniper rifle and its got a sythe and it transforms and i like it add it pls.

hey guys what about katanas i liek them can u add thme please thanks.

hhhhey guys wat about claws you can have clawes on hands and feet for fighting i think tthats idea so there at that please.

(ad infinitum)

Fucking SJW garbage in all it's illogical glory.

But user, they wuz kangz. Surely they deserve a civilization for their uh, accomplishments n shit. shieeet

That didn't happen. He walked in, fired a few rounds at a wall, then surrendered saying "the internet made me do this investigation". Now he's proud of it.

THICC

Amazing watching another leftist devhouse implode.

Mugi is a coal burner.

i think we all know what the true lizard collecting golden random shit in a cartoony world game is the bestā€¦

Ah. Yes. Will do. Adding Cucked to all such titles.

The problem is not video games, the people who make them, or the people who perform for them. The problem is that social media blasts everyone's shitty opinions everywhere, and creates an environment where everyone is an insufferable cunt that you cannot support for one reason or another. Products aren't judged solely on their own merits anymore.

Companies need to come to grips with this reality and address it, or this will keep happening, forever. Whether that means contractually constricting the social media use of employees or making youtube ecelebs unemployable as talent is irrelevant, both would be good.

But they're on the right side of history.

Leftists have been jumping through hoops and reinventing the meaning of words for the past 50 years trying to make the goys pretend niggers are our equals and had their fair share of achievements, no luck getting anyone with a brain to believe them as of yet.

That's the second best part of this shit show. The first is when you remember that they are in the mess because they were so busy pandering every step of the way, that's why they had a shitlord do voice work in the shit to begin with.

I see things like affirmative action pushed by corporations and governmental institutions as at least discriminatory practices against white people perpetuated by the already implemented system on a systemic scale, aka systemic racism.

But you're right to a certain degree, it's not that horrible (yet). The double standards though are infuriating.

What a fuckface. I don't have to imagine that, I'm already being lambasted for liking anime by a blue-haired sonic ripoff in human form. And I have to agree, I do not feel happy with Spikey McDouchebag (limited blue edition) being anywhere close to something that was supposed to be a passion project for rare-faggots like me.

Fortunately those idiots decided to release on GOG, meaning that I don't even have to pay shit to get what I wanted. Paying them was a privilege I was glad to give them. Not anymore.

It's all part of the (((bigger picture))), user. Don't settle for struggling with a symptom of the disease, dig deeper for the cause.

This wouldn't happen if playtronic were eastern european.

Indoctriantion from the early age.
You're only allowed to think was is deemed acceptable by your peers.
Hugboxes like twatter and kikebook just amplified it tenfold up to the point where they start to not only think that way, but also attack everyone who doesn't do it.

in your case, user, nothing would be better than you lurking

A few more
AssCreed games, Dex Ex: WE WUZ Divided, Watch Dogs 2, basically anything Ubisoft at this point, Overgrowth, Torment, Pillars of Equality, Blizzard and Overwatch especially.

I wonder when it will reach the tipping point, when the hostility and damage gets so high that few in the white majority can deny it anymore.

One has to wonder what will happen then. I imagine Trump was a warning sign they need to back off. Le Pen will likely be another, which I doubt they will acknowledge.

I fear they will only truly stop when there's brownshirts marching through the streets, going house to house, dragging the leftists out and beating them to death.

Hol' up fam

i fucking love this "lmao go punch nazis" trend, because its going to backfire big time when they actually try to punch real and dangerous neo-nazis and not just sucker punching kids with MAGA hats

Almost as silly as snek tits.

All do this: apply the "Cucked" tag to the game. Also remember that in order for it to work we have to do this to other games as well. Good suggestions would be Sunset, Life is Strange, Gone Home, Dear Esther, Mountain, Night in the Woods and all SJW games you can think of.

That's when they'll stop, but only due to being dead. Some people are just too deeply entrenched to let go.

Add The Longest Journey's recent release, Gearbox titles and anything Anthony Burch was written for, Bioshock: Infinite, and Saints Row 3/4/

Right wingers have been playing this game longer than them. They won't immediately retaliate. They'll hunt the little shit and them ambush him on his way home and likely break every bone in his body.

Hell, they could do it in the open and suffer little consequence. The police are sick and tired of leftists and their pets and getting shat on for trying to do their job they'd likely just start looking the other.

I really dislike cloacae

MUH FEE FEES!!!

Makes sense, k/select people tends to push for long term and more definitive solutions. One might wonder, what will it be.

I just took a step back and couldn't help but think how fucked up the world is right now.

I'm thinking how Jontron is just some shlub like you, me, or even the guys criticizing him. Sure he is "very popular" as a funny video maker whereas those other people aren't, but Jontron is still ultimately nobody like 99% of all individualsā€¦ let's be honest here, basically no one paying attention to this conversation is affecting society in any *real* way or another. Like, not in the sense that any person could credibly claim to be the cause or solution to various "problems" with society Half of people don't vote, and few people are politically active in any greater sense beyond voting.

Jontron was born in fucking 1990. He has been out of high school for less than a decade. Let's say you were a Jontron critic with access to a time machine or some kind of video surveillance so that you could review every single thing he has actually done in his ordinary life. At what point would you decide that he is just living a mundane life (in the sense that society has been no more "changed" by his life than your own)?

Yet we've had hundreds or thousands of political witch hunts in the past decade against ordinary people like this. The world is addicted to finding enemies. By the time a controversy happens and the higher parts of our brains are examining the actual politics coming out of people's mouths, it's waaaaay too fucking late. These people subconsciously already had a predetermined response ready to go and were waiting for more examples of a broad, broad stereotype to apply it to. Like, they've already equated being "wrong" with being "ignorant" and being "ignorant" with being "the cause of the problems I care about". What's the easiest way to find enemies who are "wrong and ignorant"? You look for ordinary people who, in the grand scheme of things, have mundane lives. This is the broad stereotype. Mundanity is prima facie evidence that - should you ever dare to say something political - then you don't know what you are talking about. Or more precisely: "I have the power to convince masses of people that you don't know what you are talking about." if I don't like what you said.

Fuck the 21st century.

There's advantages and disadvantages to both.

You are so fuckin right user. Before Yooka-Laylee was good to me because it seemed like a game where I wasn't constantly being reminded of some political or racial shit these days. My problem is today it seems like no matter where you go or look YOU CAN'T FUCKING ESCAPE IT. Politics have been mixed into every damn thing when all I want is my product on the base level without having to be reminded of it. I don't need to constantly be reminded of how much Trump sucks/is great, I don't need to be reminded of some crime stastics shit, I just want to play my freakin video games and leave it at that.

I don't know why everyone feels like they need to be some damn soapbox for shit these days.

cant really answer that without going full Holla Forums. They are communists, whether they admit it or not, and communism can not 'make deals' because if they 'make deals' instead of pushing their bullshit 100% people will have long enough time to realize that their bullshit is such bullshit that it needs to be shunned.

This commie bs has been getting pushed for a long time but it was always a slow push then around 2007ish they started feeling confident they could get everyone into their cult so they started pushing hard and once they started pushing hard they couldnt stop or slow down.

And that is why we get the pleasure of watching every single thing they do blow up as people already started realizing it was all bullshit but they wont stop pushing it.

Theres gonna be a lot of fun in the game development world this year. There are going to be tons of sjw dev tears and I wouldnt be shocked in the least if bioware goes out of business following the andromeda shitstorm that is still brewing.

what happened to her arms? She had such good gains. Is this an old gif before she got swole?

No, fuck Holla Forums and everything they stand for. Fuck Marxism and especially fuck Jews. They are the people that have led us to this point, they are the ones that have created the reality we currently inhabit, they are the ones that attack their innocent fellows, the victims of black crime, Islamic terrorism and Hispanic violence and defend corporations and government totalitarianism in the name of the "great good" (whose, I might ask?).

This, this festering cesspit of a reality we live in, where saying you're a woman makes you one, where not wanting to send your child to a school full of "refugee" and immigrant children to be beaten, raped and murdered is child abuse and justification for the feminist dykes in child service to call you a child abuser and take your progeny away from you, where being anti-establishment means having the backing of multinational conglomerates and the full might of the federal government, where truth is racist and facts are hate is what they have created.

All of us are ordinary, mundane people, but there will come a day when some stop being ordinary, they decide to put on a uniform and enact what should have been done 60 years ago and finally rid us of this filthy yiddish ideology and everything it has spawned.

Im here to remind you that blacks are orders of magnitude more likely to commit violent felonies than whites are.

And small-time crimes too, right?

Twitter will be so much better when it goes Twitter+ and people can buy Twitter premium passes.

Not to mention how Grant was one of Jon's friends. So it all boils down into Grant being a huge piece of shit. I see people now post how Grant is acting on steam which made even more people pissed off about it. They really are a bunch of virtue signalling retards.

Holla Forums is filled with redditors who love e-celebs and get upset when people don't share their political opinions

I thought Grant was just throwing out bantz without knowing the situation

That's disappointing

Jesus that guy just walked right into that one, didn't he?

On another note, one thing these radical leftists like to always state when they do shit like shutting down talks from people they don't like, dogpiling people on social media, trying to get people fired, trying to ruin jobs and all of that is usually "Freedom of (usually speech) does not mean freedom from consequences!".
Which is true in its own right but I wonder how they never seem to apply this to themselves or anything they're protecting?

So like with you see the consequence of inviting in a huge population from a culture that is in direct opposition to western standards and values. This opposition culture also comes with a direct mandate to change wherever they are into their own culture and so these terrorist attacks will happen. As well as other pushes for changes here or there.
Of course, the consequence of that is now those of the western culture are going to start getting in opposition to that one to counter this. They are also going to start doing this on a massive and loosely targeted scale so any ties with that culture, no matter how weak or strong, are seen as just more of that culture that seeks to destroy them.
The radical leftists don't seem to acknowledge that.

They also don't seem to acknowledge that the rise of "White nationalism" and "white pride" or anything else is a direct result, a direct consequence, of their own fucking actions.
It was the radical left who suddenly started categorizing the "White Person" vs all others in these modern times. Also started conflating western culture with WHITE PEOPLE directly and in a very haphazard way to the point where the rhetoric begins to sound like the modern western society and its governmental ideals are just something that happens when white people run the show. And then they went ahead and demonized it all and now those very same white people feel attacked.

All of this shit leads to really the only direct consequence of now people asking themselves "well, why do we need multiculturalism?" or "Maybe other races can't get along?" and you couple those thoughts now with what is in the news and the conclusions start to draw themselves.

Sorry for that little rant, but it just seems really odd to me that these people are not seeing the consequences of THEIR own actions. Their own ideologies and the way they've went about pushing them is the exact reason why they're starting to lose allies and starting to lose the ear of the people. which is fine, because they are horrifying and wrong to begin with but it is really just an odd thing from a strategy point of view. Its like watching someone starve to death because they just don't like the food they're being given.

Watch Joe Rogan's podcast with Colin Moriarty. Colin worked at IGN and was basically railroaded out of the games/games media industry for a tweet about "women's day".
Part of the reason why this happens to these sorts of "ordinary people" is because these are easy targets. On top of that, they're targets who have to work for their income.
The problem that they're going to have with these youtubers though is that it isn't the industry supporting them, it is the viewership. That is something the press learned the hard way with pewdiepie. That is something these game companies are going to learn with these other youtubers.
The worst they can do is just bar Jontron from various events but that won't matter much. His work isn't as a journalist so he doesn't need to be plugged into the latest stuff that's happening in the game industry.
He may lose some followers because of his political views coming out but he'll also gain more too.

Politics reached the 5th tag!

Updates on our 'cucked' tag?

That's literally the entirety of the Helios ending from Deus Ex Invisible War.

Still not enough items tagged. Tag more !!!

Calm down, you legion shit.

He says something like that later as a reason you shouldn't care.

Naturally. Conflict defines us to a large degree. If it doesn't exist, we will manufacture it. When your basic necessities of life are continually met regardless of your economic situation, you look for conflict in more and more absurd places. Like Twitter.

This isn't very unusual. "Nazis" themselves were much more diverse than the Allies ever were. Sure, there were a couple of nigger divisions in the USA and France used a fuckload of Moroccans, but for the most part they were white Anglos and Americans - in fact it got so bad in America that while the men were off to war, all the niggers up and left their designated ghetto streets and invaded the newly open spots.
By contrast, the Nazis had divisions for each nationality of the people who joined them. Hitler himself was convinced they could weaponize Islam against the Allies to make the Middle East an ethnostate. He also had optimal standings with Turkroaches and Ukranians. Meanwhile, back in America, you had people literally locked up on the off chance they were enemies spies for no reason at all, particularly American-nips who wanted to join the war efforts against Imperial Japan.

Obviously the guys in the photo are just larping, but Nazism itself was born out of the will of the Germans to stop Bolshevism, and I like to think that the anti-Socialism spirit will never die as long as people know how to laugh at the world.

This is good OC. It could use some cleaning up and it drags on for a bit, but I had a laugh.

What similar games are there on Steam. I saw TY2 launched on EA and TY1 have been on steam for a while (ok game not the best one of its type but still a solid 7/10 game) Other than TY3 that will come in some months what other games of this type exist?

I wouldn't blame them, honestly.
I mean I sure as hell wouldn't want to willingly associate myself with the baboons I came from

I believe that in many of their minds, especially the loudest and most obnoxious ones, they believe this to already be happening. Or they at least envision it is right around the corner.
To be rather honest with you, I think they would welcome it on some level.
They want that enemy to be fully real because then their "fight" and by extension their lives might have some real meaning.

I think that's what is at the root of a whole lot of this shit. People not finding meaning in their lives.
Joe Rogan may be absolutely right on this one "Life is too easy". We live in a society where poor people are fat and have iPhones.

They will lose their minds if something of theirs is taken away but will act like gleeful little cunts when it's done to other people. Leftists stereotypical love to dish it out but simply can't take the heat.

Leftists don't. Most of them live as far away from "diversity" as they can manage, their neighborhoods are 99% white, they have armed guards or police patrolling them and the most interaction they get with niggers and mudshits is when of them delivers them pizza. For example, the neighborhood in Sweden where all the left wing writers, academics, journalists and politicians reside is almost completely white.

Diversity and all the horrors it brings is for the proles, for the poor whites, for the despises working class the elitist, college educated cucks loathe and fear in equal degrees.

If you keep calling someone a Nazi long enough he'll eventually figure out that he might as well go and join the Nazis, since they're the only people that aren't treating him like human garbage. The left acting like the left is our greatest boon. I just hope that when the DOTR really comes we remember to make the solution final once and for all.

Like I said a little earlier in my post, they are completely disconnected from the consequences of their behavior and they have lived their lives without ever suffering repercussions for what they do or say. They simply cannot conceive that the white majority might actually get angry enough to start seeing the "neo-Hitlers" of our day and age as viable leaders, or that getting shat on every hours of every day of every year might start to make people see increasingly far right politicians as an alternative.

Trump should have been their wake up call, it really should have, but they doubled down. They've already won him a second term, and likely two more for whoever comes after Trump, which is guaranteed to be both a right wing populist and more extreme than Trump himself.

They're mental cripples. They function on emotion and not logic. They are "right" therefore they should win. Imagine being so mentally ill you think reality is a Saturday morning cartoon where the villain always has to lose because of editorial fiat.

Only because there is still a white majority that pays taxes and keeps the whole machine running. We're basically one, maybe two decades away from Africa/Detroit levels of urban decay in most Western countries.

And believe me, what the current right wing looks like is a joke, it's a gentle caress compared to what is in store for the leftists once they manage to enrage enough whites to hate them more than they hate Nazis due to all the decades of conditioning.

You can't shame people forever and sooner or later hate always wins out.

There is that factor but then I also think that maybe just a lack of general challenge to be taken is there.
We've had this sort of living standard for a while in the west, its not something that just sprung up over the last decade or so. The middle class and all others were still doing well and yet they still seemed to have their challenges so I have to wonder if part of is that some aspect has gone away that got rid of whatever those challenges might be?
Perhaps just the perception that their work in any other way is wasted?

I don't know.

With (((Zuckerberg))) plan to create brain chips and upcoming 5G, i dont know anymore.

Were seeing the symptoms.
The end sums up GG before the fall.

Is Alex Jones actually just shitposting or is (((Alex Jones))) being serious?

We may never know.

You know that Goebbels was literally the 1930's equivalent of a kid with MAGA hats pushed too far, right?

why not add "Racist" too?

A) Jones is a legitimate retard.
B) Jones is secretly an extremely dedicated Kaufman-level troll and has been fucking with people for years.
C) Jones is a shill paid to poison the well by pretending to be a retard and mixing legitimate information with absolute nonsense.

Your pick.

Please respond. Since this game will be SJW shit what other similar games exist? I am happy TY1 and 2 is on steam now and TY3 will also come on Steam in a later date. I just wonder if there are anything else

expected a bigger drop than just losing 3k.

Why does this fucking game have to look so fun? God dammit.

I've tried to bring that exact point up to people after Trump won the presidency and you'd be surprised how many people don't get it. They counter with the "just because someone calls you that you're going to go ahead and do it anyway? That's dumb!" yeah..maybe it is dumb but it works well as a survival strategy. Eventually the shame tactics stop working and people will go where they're not automatically hated and shit, lets face it, likely happily welcomed into the fold.

Well, the shame is a form of hate to begin with. I would say it is more that the hate being heaped upon one group by another is going to eventually be given back in matching, if not more, ferocity.

Well, i'm not sure it is really so much a race thing as a group/demographic thing but if it is, they are the ones who made it into a race thing.
I also think that perhaps not so much anger but the sting and stigma is gone from various labels and words. If you keep expanding the definitions and applying the label to everything then eventually it becomes meaningless and the sting is gone. It is sort of feeding directly to the first few points made.

I think the reason for this is exactly in the way they play the game. The identity politics themselves prevents them from actually seeing the problem. Sargon, Drunken Peasants, Joe Rogan, a bunch of other anti-SJW types all say that these SJWs just refuse to engage in debate. These radical leftists just don't do it because they feel like they don't need to. These non-SJWs are labeled as racists, bigots, sexists, CONSERVATIVES (gasp) and other shit and once those labels are slapped on that person can be disregardedā€¦and they are.
You don't debate Nazis! You punch them!

And thanks to Wikileaks and other such things Jones has been proven right on a bunch of shit that he was saying YEARS ago. So three choices:
A) Jones knows a good deal about what the fuck is happening.
B) Jones just has some incredible luck/foresight about government trends.
C) Jones is being watched by government officials as a source of ideas. ("Wiretap everyone using their cellphones? Oh fuck yeah that's a great idea! Tell the NSA!")

Here's the thing about when Jones starts getting into the shit about these powerful people being satanists or praying to interdimensional pedophiles or other crazy shit like that.
He's not saying that he believes such things are real. He's saying that this is what these other people are doing. That Bohemian Grove thing was clear evidence of at least a portion of this.

What you need to understand is that when it comes to that crazy shit, it doesn't matter if it is actually real or not. All that matters is that there are people who DO believe in weird crazy shit and then ACT on those beliefs.
You see this directly with every religious structure. You've seen this with various cults. But that is just the stuff that is out in the open.
When an islamic terrorist blows himself up he believes he's getting 72 virgins to fuck forever in the after life. That's obviously not true or real but it is enough for him to BELIEVE it is so strongly that he acted on that belief.

So is it really far fetched to consider that these rich and powerful folks might have their own little weird cutls and social clubs? Bohemian Grove was just a more public (or made public) example of that shit. Who knows what more wacky bullshit they get up to on their own private estates? I mean, would it be any more or less ridiculous to discover that these people were consulting daily horoscopes for their agendas? Ouija boards? Praying to whatever god that is publicly approved?

You got a link for that exchange?

it is possible for all three of those to be correct.

That's just within a day

They're doing our job for us. Their behavior is the single most effective redpill of all, and once you're in the fold and start to see things our way, the right way, there's never going back.

Thing is, most, if not all humans are born compassionate, and this naturally has the gravitate towards the left in early years, just as Churchill says you would do "if you have a heart", but as you grow older and wiser you start to realize not all races share your same level of tolerance and compassion, and once you understand this and see where it is leading you've crossed the ideological Rubicon. You'd be surprised (or not) to know just how many Holla Forumslacks are actually former liberals (me included) that did champion equality, tolerance, diversity and all that other shit before the left made them mad enough to start listening to the other side.

Hell, Holla Forums here is a perfect example. After Anita began her smear campaign against games and the mods over on Holla Forums dropped the banhammer on everyone during the Zoe debacle, it w as Holla Forums that welcomed them with open arms and allowed the discussion to go on.

I always tend to say that 4chan was, and now Holla Forums is, are ahead of the curve, we're the counter culture, we're the future since it is in our nature to break the fold. Now imagine what the future looks like if we're its heralds.

No, I mean true, deep hatred. A hate so black and hot you one day realize you're actually okay with genocide of the opposition on an intellectual and emotional level. Not only are you okay with it, but you actually start looking forward to the deed. Holla Forums isn't just having a giggle when they talk about the Day of the Rope.

It is a race thing to everyone else who isn't a white person raised on the concepts of individualism and equality. A Jew will always prefer Jews over anyone else, an Arab will always prefer Arabs, a nigger will always favor a nigger.

Whites have been brainwashed to not favor their own for so long they have started thinking this is how everyone else thinks too, but it's been proven by science that ethnocentrism wins over humanitarianism every time.

Oh, yes, most definitely, they've been throwing powerwords such as rape, racist and Nazi around for so long it has lost all meaning which again works in our favor. If everyone you disagree with (and they disagree with a lot of people) is labeled a Nazi, it makes it so much easier to make them see sense in our way of doing things. It's basically like gravity, once you push someone there is no getting him back.

That and they know they will lose. Make no mistake, the left is aware they've been wrong about everything they've said for the past 100 years. They know this and do everything in their power to not getting pinned down in a discussion within an environment they cannot control.

Why do you think any place that allows for free speech inevitably always becomes right wing? Leftist ideology and rhetoric can only function when the powers-that-be ensure the party line is held and any dissidents are removed.

They can keep punching away, it's a wonderful recruitment tool. Once they've attacked your husband, wife, son, daughter, brother, sister it's so much easier to make people see the light.

Make no mistake, there will be a reckoning against the leftists no matter who wins in the end, be it us or the mudshits, because no one likes a traitorous rat.

I can't operate twitter for the life of me. I think you need to go through JonTrons history or something.

Yeah, I agree entirely and when this game was made political by the devs I canceled my preorder. I don't play games to be constantly reminded about the real world and that's all I'll think about now when playing Yooka-Laylee.

I tried a quick google and only half of that exchange is there, I'm assuming either self deletions or bullshit.

See this is where you become just another side of the same coin.
"Our way is the right way" as a group way to think is exactly the bullshit that everyone you consider the other side are doing.
That's exactly what SJWs are doing.
Be an individual.

Not too good if that is true. Have you been to this place?
I don't want depressed NEETs and autists running the show any more than I want the corrupt and evil.

No, I know most people are collectivist. People generally like their little groups wherever they can find them. Politically, culturally, hell..sports teams. But I don't think just making a counter collective is really a way to go. I think people really do need to establish themselves as individuals. Part of the problem we see here and in all other realms of life is people just marching with a label and going along with it.
People who vote just because of party affiliation and not because of the actual positions on issues. People gravitating towards groups because of various factors that say they should be in that group and then they're marching along with it because all their peers are. You then end up with incidental grouping too. All gays are grouped as liberals. All atheists are grouped as liberals. All religions people are grouped as conservatives. etc etc. Then you end up with automatic exclusions. Not a feminist? Well you must be a misogynist! Don't think the government should pay for abortions? Well you probably want prayer in schools and for poor people to be fed to lions! And then of course the conflation of race with culture which only seeks to split up and splinter the larger culture of any given society.
That's why Milo was an interesting character (and why he had to be taken down, apparently). Because he was fitting those liberal stereotypes, he knew it, and he was pushing the traditional conservative narrative. Kind of sticking it to both at the same time (which is why both sides stuck it to him).

You know, this is just a personal observation of mine but it seems like keeping games politically charged is sort of a western thing. And I don't mean incidental things around a game (developer twitters or whatever) but even in the games themselves in the writing or presentation.
To that end, I actually have a hard time remembering when the last time I was excited for a western developed game. Maybe Blood Dragon? The excitement seems to hinge on Japanese developed games for me these days.
I'm sure i've played some western developed games since then but I can't remember actual EXCITEMENT at a pending release like I have for Japanese games.
Like, ok Overwatch I play but I wasn't excited about it coming out. I actually waited several days to see other people play before I decided to get it. Meanwhile I was very excited for Breath of The Wild and Nier Automata. Hell, I've never played a Nier game before. I'm excited about splatooon 2 and that's probably when I will break down and get a Switch.
I can't say there is anything in the queue for western developed stuff that I'm looking forward to and I think its because of that reason up thereā€¦.just so much shit usually surrounding it or directly injected into it.

heh

See, the problem with Jontron here is that he doesn't make a whole lot of content frequently. I wonder how much this will all eventually hurt him.

Facts are always the right way when opposed with lies. Drop the "no john, you are the sjws" rubbish. Just fucking go back to Holla Forums already.

But our way is the right way. It's the difference between trying to re-engineer society according to an ideology that is proven not to work and upholding traditions and methods that have been proven to work for thousands of years.

Faggots are mentally ill and a blight on society, Jews are social parasites, women belong in the kitchen, niggers are beasts of burden and mudshits need to stay the fuck out. How can you not agree with basic, universal truths like these?

Being an individual does not mean I have to be an special snowflake that holds beliefs that are complete unique to myself. I can agree with good policy when I see it.

Not autists and needs, but right wingers that will attempt to drag Western civilization to some semblance of sanity and dignity.

That only works if everyone agrees with such a principle. The moment you introduce a group of people (e.g. Jews) that do not see it that way you've basically handed them over an environment that directly favors them and their attempts to game it. While you're judging everyone on an individual basis the Jew is busy pushing his fellow Jews in through the door and keeping everyone else out. You can either have an individualist society or a diverse one, you can't have both.

He was just a faggot self aware enough to know he'd be better off around a bunch of white supremacists than with mudshits.

Thats literally his second name tho.

Or at least former far leftists get a firm self review of what they are and why they chose that side in the first place. You don't just go to the other team. A mature person realizes that morality is not based on which side you leech on, but on the universal belief of right and wrong. No side will completely satisfy for the average person, but they'll adopt certain ideas from both sides in order to form their person. One has to realize that and not devote yourself entirely on an ideology blindly to a T otherwise you enter a risk of being taken advantage of. That's why Hillary supporters were more aggressive to third party voters. The latter knew that neither Hillary nor Trump will satisfy them and realize that the ideals that Hillary supporters are asking they drop is being autonomous enough to question their leader because, as Moviebob puts it, "you won't everything 100% your way go to Burger King." Disgusting, and he says he's anti-facsist. Some realize they can't see diversity, or others do see diversity and equality but in a non-communist authoritarian way. All I know is, the day we stop becoming tools to an ideology and instead use said ideologies as tools for our selves and for the benefit of others, then we can work to something better.

It's a funny fucking feeling, being a life-long democrat, and being forced to vote republican and agree with republicans to the point that I'm likely going to change my voter registration - simply because of a vidya shitstorm. If it were 10 years ago, I'd still be considered a hard-left based on my ideals, but today those same ideals are considered hard-right. What a fucking time we live in.
Just think about it. If the left had just stayed silent, and stopped doubling down every time it was challenged, they'd be in such a better position today. They shit themselves super hard, and their only solution to the problem is to keep shitting in the hopes that soap and water comes out.

tldr - i'm rambling because i'm fucking exhausted by politics and i want to switch off, but you can't switch off once you can see that bullshit tainting everything. pls ignore, or like comment and subscribe to my blog faggots. polite sage because i've never been more off-topic.

The fact that you're still describing the situation as "democrat" and "republican" shows that you've got a long way to go.

I feel you. I just want to play vidya but here I am, exhausted because every fucking game release might turn into another propaganda pulpit by the left designed to shit on me and mine, every game localized might get (((localized))) by tumblr retards that will then proceed to smear their shitty memes and infantile humor all over it just because they can.

I'm fucking tired of dreading every new game that comes out, I'm tired of having to double check anything I play to avoid supporting leftist faggots trying to ruin my hobby like they do everything else. I just want to play vidya in fucking peace instead of having to concern myself with mentally ill cretins and their adherence to a Jew's moronic ideology.

Fuck the and fuck everything they stand for. In the past five years they have thoroughly made me understand that the only way to make them stop is to bury them in mass graves, and anyone that wants to do so has my full support.

Can you please stop spreading that first image, you useful idiot?

The swastika on the pizza is shopped and none of those people are from Holla Forums, they are all fucking cuckolds and leftists. The picture on the right are people from cuckchan Holla Forums at least but even then this is in New York let alone a particularly diverse part of New York where there is a very small percentage of whites to begin with.

Also the nature of that cuckchan post is clearly meant to be inflammatory and suggest Holla Forums is entirely comprised of shitskins.

You are a useful idiot at best and willfully spreading enemy propaganda at worst.

It's a fight to the death. If you just stand there and try to talk this out, they will beat you to death. And as of now, it's exactly what's happening.

Eventually, there will have to be violence. I don't like it, but I understand that when 2 nations are completely different, they need to be separated. Leftist cannot live peacefully inside the West.

they can hardly live peacefully with themselves.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself my dude tbh fam.

You forgot your

A father is to be ready to kill in support of his family at any moment. Even if it means to put down one of them, so the rest can live.

Let me guess, for you a dad is like a second mom who lives far away.

Fake news and lies.

niggers

So?

holy fuck

I've always wondered, is that pic really moot or is the face edited in?

I just tried it and almost popped my balls
fuck you

No surprise, the meme that Holla Forums is just non-whites pretending to be whites has always been a thing. It's funny how the no fun allowed newfags try to deny that though.

He had said some things on Twitter that led to the debate with Destiny of course, but that's what officially started the shitfest.

Nonwhites are simply the main people dumb enough to go to Holla Forums meetups, possibly because they're less likely to be fired for being racist.

Wew

remember RAPEBOT edit controversy? that very same cuck.

geez, i used to have respect for this guy, as a producer of funny interesting comics. but he's nothing but a cuck crawling for SJW acceptance after that.