twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

HALO, TONY HAWK PRO SKATER

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Never should of said ok once

undertale 0 had some pretty fun coop on splitscreen

Morning everyone

So tired. Going back to bed in a bit. Hate work.

G'morning. I doubt I missed anything interesting but I wasn't here yesterday on account of I got my ass kicked. Just trying to find something to watch for a ocuple hours right now.
Never really played many that I remember.

How far is the drive to and from work

Never lend anyone anything you don't mind losing.

Morning folks
3 more hours till the weekend for me
Here's hoping I got rid of that feels flag

It's been so long since I've has to deal with one. I liked odst though

We think alike.

Rest easy peasy.

Your own fault.

How goes user?

Ass kicked how and why?

An hour each way

Or Niggers at least

What do you do homeskillet?

Nerve pain is back to manageable levels after the shitshow that happened yesterday. Had to jury rig a fix to a leaking sink pipe at work today with a plastic jug and some duct tape. It surprisingly worked.

Halo 2. One of the better memories I have of high school was the Halo room at the lock-ins that the anime club held. 4 OG Xboxes, 4 projectors, 16 controllers, and a shit-ton of fans.

and is it 9-5

Did you at least use the Samson option?

Pretty good thread last night
Also sounds like story time

Split those cheeks

I'm gonna make you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I personally wouldn't punch a Nazi, they tend to punch back
comedic gold

image related about explains it

You doing anything fun this weekend?

Shill t shirts and other garbage to tourists

Hell no. I get different schedules every day, its annoying.

I'm working literally the entire time I'm there, I get one break and thats the only time I get any rest

kino got a new manga so i might rewatch the series if the manga does its own stories, i forgot how much i kino's journey.

otherwise, in a good mood, last two weekends sucked dick between personal drama and getting wisdom teeth removed so i took this night to play video games and drink beer tonight, even had a cigar i found in my stash since i'm sorta accidentally quitting cigarettes

halo. not a great answer but its the split screen game i got the most out of during its time

I always get shacks to eat through out the week, however I end up munching them within a few days

Can't remember any off the top of my head.

You better be hot, blonde, and charismatic. or you'll get fired fast.

I've gotten just as much shit jacked from me by white people as by black people.

Turns out the girl I was seeing wasn't single and her boyfriend found out. So my head's swollen up and covered in bruises and I can't move my right arm proper because the shoulder's fucked up and I'm having trouble swallowing because he got me in the throat somewhere in there. Ended up taking today off to try and sleep it off. Had a brutal headache since it happened though.

I don't know what the samson option is

FUCK THE TERRORISM!

VIDEO GAMES :DDDD

'sup smokes. how's life treating ya?

I'm all three of those so

I bet you support Drumpf too!

Accidentally quitting cigarettes?

Do anything fun today user?

And how old are you? F zero or nothing?

Wasn't too bad I hope
Those were fun back in the day.

Make sure they give you 8 hours between each break

Gonna go play some 40k with a buddy and maybe some heavy gear
Then I'm gonna be playing some total warhams with my buddy in the states and make plans to do stuff for my birthday next month
Then I'm going to get shitfaced on Sunday and play vidya or catch up on my Chinese cartoons I've been neglecting

Not even once
sucks to hear though my dude. Maybe start lifting so it never happens again

You're the kind of person who shitposts in video game threads too. You're such a faggot.

Lucky you, muchacho. Is it a good one?

Having an easy time with that at least?

Oh, by the way for anyone who likes Gorillaz,

This is their only good song that came out. Everything else is absolutely garbage nigger tier drivel.

No sympathy for you.

Ehhhhhhhhhh?

Ayy my birthday is next month too. You doing anything fun for that?

The memes have gone too far.
archive.is/7bvPq

Probably Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Why work so far from home? Was nowhere nearby hiring?

Been meaning to watch it myself. Does it seem like the sort of show best watched alone, or should I try and rope a friend in for it?

(checked)
Well maybe if you weren't so busy being Islamophobic and racist against your own people then maybe they wouldn't be trying to steal from you!

Stop being Islamophobic! Stand up to your bullies.

most people seem to be unreliable assholes. just a fact of life.

Shacks?

Got a permanent crown yesterday at the dentist. Worst pain I've ever felt, and I've fallen out of a 2 story window and cracked the back of my head open at a Hollywood Video. It's tolerable now, but I'm still taking about 12 ibuprofen a day.

Because I live in a rural area and any decent job that will give healthcare is always an hour away.

We're gonna have a bunch of people over, and do some /tg/ stuff probably. None of us are party hard normalfags

I don't get this.

I disagree. I'm also liking Saturnz Barz a lot. The reggae in it is pretty awesome.

As in make sure for example you dont end work at Midnight and start at 7am
That shit is illegal

shacks

Israel has something called the Samson option, where if they are being nuked/feel threatened, they'll launch their entire nuclear stockpile at all the different countries of the world. So basically doing the fight equivelant of that would be when you got your ass kicked, to kick every ass in the room as payback, as well as some other asses that were just passing by. Trust me I've seen this in wrestling.

Probably because there is more white people than black people

Bit hard to tell if this bitch likes or dislikes her fame when one minute she's having you call her "Miss Gardenia" and fleeing who she thinks is an aggravating fan, and the next saying just "Gardenia" is fine, while saying you'd better come when she calls for your assistance.

Ah. I'm kind of at the edge of town where I am, but since it's a cluster of small towns all jutting up against each other, stuff's in easy driving distance if I wanted to work.

NERD

nofriends user?

Oh I don't think my job is open that late really

i wasn't allowed to smoke after having my wisdom teeth removed for a few days, and i just haven't bothered to go buy a fresh pack now that i'm healing up. i figure since i haven't had a huge urge to go get more i should just keep it up

pretty good, Portofino. not as good as cubans i've had but still nice. i found a whole stash of them on a job so i've been having one for special occasions, it that one was kinda like a late birthday cigar

Kino is a lone traveler (sorta) so it seems right to watch it solo to me

It's not a size thing, he just caught me off-guard. I opened the door and first thing I get is a fucking punch in the head and then more punches and I'm pretty sure he headbutted me in there too.

Still think it was worth it. I'm going to fuck her twice as hard next time, now. But who the hell beats up the guy banging her? Should be mad at the chick, she's the one cheating. I didn't know she had a boyfriend.

Me neither, man. I'd just kick her out and play video games all day or something. There are more productive outlets than attacking someone.

Gorillaz hasn't been good in awhile tbh

what drama?

wait so she said niggas and then gets miffed you made a joke about nazis? fucking thin skinned. was she white too?

Same old same old hombre, how's it hangin' with you dude?

Get out normalfag.

Nope, just slept.
'95. I never had anybody to play video games with so I'm not very familiar with local multiplayer features at all. I think Toejam and Earl had splitscreen though and that game's pretty neat.

Ah, well I hope you feel better. And thanks for using the gif I found.

Probably because there is more white people than black people

What about end at 10 start at 6

I don't want to work. I just need enough money to fuck off for a few weeks.

Yeah for sure. Good luck user. Don't let yourself buy a pack "just for 1 smoke" when you are bored or in a bad mood and you'll be good.

She still going to see you after that?

Tabletop games are poo tho

I see. Any word on if this new adaptation is a retelling of what has already been done, or is it a continuation? Just curious since to my knowledge Kino's Journey has been a light novel series first and foremost, and it's kind of rare for an anime adaptation of those to actually cover them in full, especially in only a handful of episodes.

You better fucking press charges against this cunt. Make him foot the hospitable bill and then some.

True, unfortunately.

Never ever heard of it

Uh maybe dunno

You sure you don't have internal bleeding or something?

Demon Days really sucked. they never came back after that.

you're such a faggot.

Wrong place, wrong time?
How did user get caught up so badly in the situation that he was beaten, and then ultimately didn't carry a weapon to defend himself? There's usually a point where you are justified in using force to defend and protect yourself, unless user was in somebody else's house… I think the laws regarding females and their tendency to act as less than people deserves to be looked into.

Perhaps this women's right to vote thing was a mistake because I'm seeing the wrong attitude come out of so many women that I meet, it just seems like they're put on this place to cause conflict between men and problems for everyone.

TL;DR: There real significant value is in starting families and having children to make life worth living a little more. They pretty much fucked this up too.

P.S. Yeah you can go start a family today just fine and love somebody but are you sure they love you back or do you just trick yourself into thinking that?

Games are shit.

I was like 4 at the time. Had a scrape on my elbow, but that was basically it. I missed hitting my head on my barbecue by about a foot.

Did you bother to say that the bitch hadn't told you she was already seeing someone? Though, if so I'm guessing he wasn't the kind to listen to reason in his anger.

I remember some old story on Holla Forums or wherever about a situation like that, except both dudes told her to fuck right off upon finding out and became friends out of mutual dislike of dishonest bitches. Or something like that.

what the fuck am I reading?

Hitting the girl would be "sexist and wrong" so he hit the only other thing he could.

No you

No you're shit

as you long as you don't make her your girlfriend. she already sounds like trouble.

Do they come with nuts?

Maybe he lives in the UK? A "Save a life, bin that knife" tier no weapons for self-defense land?

hownewareyou.jpg

it seems like it and I think it's because of their lead singer trying to be more poetic then he actually is, that and the stupid story they don't really kinda have

This is why you were bullied in school.

If someone needed to replace a dick sucking machine, they'd call you first.

Not where I was growing up.

But it wasn't him who broke your heart. It was the bitch.

I remember that too.

I get that, but why not call her a cheating slut and drop her?

trying to get my fucking life together. going through the college grind and wondering if it's better to drop out and do random shit for awhile.

yes actually I got some monkey nuts and some sunflower seeds, fuck you for reminding me about them

I'll be fine. Swelling's already gone down a bit. I think the shoulder's gonna be the worst of it.

That's how it's looking.

There isn't gonna be a hospital bill because I'm not going to a fucking hospital. There's nothing they can do besides tell me to wait it out anyway.

Didn't have time or presence of mind.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust a chick who I only got with through her cheating on another guy.

And?

What a pussy. Get well soon

Them's fighting words

i think i vented about it here the night it happened but i'll retype it real quick, i have 3 roommates, two of them are a couple and the third guy, we've all known each other for awhile

so last weekend the couple come home from the bar (i stayed in that night) and have a little argument, i can hear it but ignore it, shit happens. the third roommate comes home with a friend they were supposed to post up on our couch for the night and starts an argument with the other roommate about god knows what. luckily i was sober and broke it all up and went all dad-mode on them. i chewed everyone out but their friend who they were supposed to room for the night was clearly uncomfortable so i gave him a ride home which took 2 hours

despite me chewing all 3 of them out, no one resolved those issues and everyone acted like a fucking weirdo and there's still a lot of shit talking between one anthers backs going on and i dunno why i'm babysitting it

i bet that will be what breaks me if i have an unlucky streak

i read the first release of the new manga and right now its just retelling stuff i've seen in the anime, but due to the format of Kino's Journey from where they left off, they can very easily write new stories so i'll see what happens

Get a load of this dork.

Really though apparently its on sega genesis? Never played anything on it before so.

I was never bullied in school though really

POO

Yeah 100%, use booze instead or something

Why do you have Brazillian Testicles

the thirst is real.

Right? Who even does that? The only thing gayer than a sucker punch is the retarded nipple-rubbing contest you get before fights where everybody's in each other's face and basiclaly just rubbing their nipples together trying to be intimidating. Fuck right off with taht, gay as hell.

Basically, a "player" (.hack has a distinction between NPCs meant as NPCs and NPCs meant as players) under the name "Gardenia" exists, and apparently has e-fame within the game for unexplained reasons (The World having been going for a while by the time the game starts, it might have something to do with something before you start). A forum post has a bunch of idiots calling themselves a fanclub and giving co-ordinates as to where to find her. You can go there, and find her "fans" too scared to venture further in the dungeon after her, and one of them (apparently a girl?) gives you a love letter to give her which "goes on and on about Gardenia". Turns out the bitch is apparently trying to get away from her fans and keeps running deeper into the place, and it's only when you get to the bottom floor and help her fight a monster that she relents.

Is she more expensive than a prosititute

I still like their music, but I don't see Damon recapturing Phase 1 again. Clint Eastwood was just too damn good to follow up.

Nice, it looks like a breddy good smoke from what I can find. Enjoy it man, wish I was lucky enough to find a free cigar.

I'm just testing the waters but it appears my bosses don't care how much shit I talk as long as I walk the walk.

fair to say, but user should definitely have made a move to get out of the hurtbox because seriously speaking, the big man strong armed boyfriend is just trying to impress "his girl" when ultimately that female is the one controlling his low IQ retard ass by first making him her bitch and then he did what she said and made you his bitch.

I would definitely suggest not bitching out and fighting back if it's only one on one.

It's also been in various Genesis Collections for systems like the PS3 and 360, I think. Sega's been half decent at letting people replay old classics of theirs.

To be fair I'm pretty sure some kike would of said that

i already like my booze, but sometimes i like to have a smoke with my drink

but strangely enough, save for one moment today when i was annoyed with something, i haven't been really feeling the "urges"

having a cigar was kind of cheating but i was supposed to have that three weeks ago and didn't get the luxury. if i can kick the darts that would be nice, but i'd miss having a smoke on a cold night

Did they have to amputate?

they're tasty

well if he stops trying so hard and focuses more on the music side of it then maybe

wait so she's a real person playing the game or an NPC in the game?

ok just be a good dad.

If he can get one, he can get another.

Chad's are dumbasses, idk I want help them.

I'd never waste money on collections like that when I could just emulate tbh

I tried quitting for a while last year and finally gave it up. Like smoking too much. Hell my lunch break at work is basically just 4 cigarettes in a row.

He's gotta vent off that frustration he's got about having been cheated on.

sounds cool. I'm trying not to give a fuck so much so I can joke about whatever without worrying all the time.

Cause it was at my house and he followed her or something. Rang the door, I opened it and he started beating on me.

I kicked him in the nuts and broke his glasses so I consider it a win. I've done way worse to myself accidentally.

Exactly, man. If she's cheating on you she's not worth fighting for. Just go get drunk and try to bring home some ugly chick to rail or something.

Are you still in your first two years?

they had to cut out his funny bone. he lost all sense of smell after that.

No reason to beat up an innocent dude. Just punch a wall or something.

So what you're saying is, it's the nutshack?

tfw trying to get help putting a mod together but all my friends will the necessary skills and experience mysteriously fuck off once I actually make any sort of progress.

I'm trying to put the Vital Suits from Lost Planet into Ark Survival Evolved. It has always been my dream to blast a Rex in the goddamn face with a giant, mech-sized shotgun.

I already have most of the art assets, including both the VSs and their weapons, but can't get help from anyone on what to do going forward.

I just wanna do the same thing as the guy who made the Monster Hunter mod for Ark did, but with robots.

Anyone know anything about modding Ark?

4th fucking year. already spent 3 years at community then moved to uni.

Existence is suffering.

STOP

like a game with splitscreen? Perfect Dark on N64 I guess.

Hello all. Still losing control. I went on another drunk bender, almost got in a fight with my roommate. Talked it out the next day, but I don't think he really considers me a friend anymore.
Or at least I have a fear that he doesn't. My mom is still dying, don't know if I ever mentioned that. Drinking sake right now. Got it after I pawned my gun. Sorry for the blog post.

.hack is an action JRPG series functioning as an out-and-out singleplayer MMO in setting (and one that is on the verge of falling apart story-wise due to fucky code and sapient AI, or something). Gardenia is an NPC, in that she's not actually played by another player, but functions as a character "played" by another "person".

Basically, she gets that Kite isn't a fan but simply some random that got sent in to give her that mushy letter, and even gives him her member address (basically allows him to group with her), but still feels a need to boss him around like none of the other girls in the game do thus far. On a better note, I now have someone to give spears to.

i don't wanna keep being the dad, keeping the tough guy act on can be grating, the roommates need to get their shit together

i'm also stashing money just in case they all fall out before the lease is up, because i wanna stay here another year minumum

funny enough i never smoked at work, not even on breaks save for certain situations, i guess treating it like a treat will make it easier for me to quit

Nah. Still have all my limbs. Statistically speaking, I probably should have died as a child considering how much shit happened to me. On top of those two things, I've also nearly drowned, and gotten a concussion by falling off a slide onto concrete.

literally the only thing you can do is be their friend for an extended period of time until you're both adults in life and the second they do something to really wrong you because they don't know the difference between a joke and a serious threat, tell them to go fuck themselves and go your separate ways. Then they'll realized they finally fucked up.

that should be a criminal case of stalking and aggravated assault or battery, this guy could go behind bars for that shit.

but dying always seems so much worse.

no

there's your first problem

I just want to go on with my life. All I ever wanted was to be left alone. No woman is worth that kind of effort if she's already cucking you.

A complete tragedy. I hope he was able to sue gravity for this act of aggression

Also whaddup its ya boi LEGOAnon with some dumb bullshit

I happened to be talking about NON-female friends that are Chads here.

I was actually talking about your picture that said "This was a nice area before all these white people moved in. said no one ever"
As Jews don't like white people
Also KFJ Backwards is JFK

sounds really meta. it sounded like something that could actually happen in an MMO in real life, so I thought it was someone in an actual game for a second there.

Might as well wrap it up and finish the year instead of dropping out at this point.

making a RTS with ur legos?

praise kek for hitler dubs

Sorry life is rough fam

Which kind of sake?

I smoke 4 before I go in, plus 4 on lunch, plus a couple right when I get off work. Its killing me

Hows life been fam?

The sarcasm don't help my predicament m89 but I appreciate the attempt at making me feel better through jest.

Also trying to get Spore running after not playing it for lie 10 years and now apparently EA won't fucking answer me about it not letting me log the fuck in anymore.

Anyway I'm debating if it's worth replaying Golden Sun 2. I've played it a lot over the years already. Not sure I want to do another run. That's a lot of time investment.

I'm talking about hte bottom part of the post though, this one

that's a lot of darts,i only smoked that heavy when i was deep at the pub, otherwise i was only 1-3 packs a week

a cowboys life is a dreary life

even Chads get cheated on by someone else. no man is safe from getting fucked over by a women, no matter how ironclad he seems on the attraction scale.

It's a sign, you were meant for great things probably

Ahhh well you should be able to quit just fine then

Yeah kinda

Depending on your religious views I suppose.

the last man who made a fool of gravity fell down a well. and then never hit the bottom.

Thanks mate. It's Gekkeikan. I buy it because it's cheap.

This and you're big guy that could even get an 7/10.

Good luck leaving that shit dude.

They should really stop thinking with their dick, that's all.

I tried.

there's alot of DRM bullshit with it and I think it has the same shit like bioshock that limits on how many times you can install it

either way if you want your friends to take more of a interest then you need to generate hype at them so they get interested

I had the same idea as a kid it was just a copy of red alert though

yeah i might as well, i don't really care about extending my lifespan but at least i'll smell better i guess

It's plenty of reason, just a terrible one that isn't justified.

I'm going for EE, so it could take a few years to finish. I just want to get better at interacting with people and getting better at talking/seducing girls since I'm bad at both these departments. it feels shitty when I can see people almost effortlessly talk to other people when I really struggle with it.

I felt I was deliberately trolled with an excruciating change in difficulty of the curriculum so I dipped, fuck college debt, I don't want to be confined to a time frame that I did not ask for. 2-3 years at Community should have covered everything but they fucked me by not teaching the glasses needed for my degree and it's pretty fucking gay how subjective the whole field was too so it was mega gay.

agreed.

God I wish I had a cigarette right now.

It good though? I'll buy some with my first paycheck if so

Once its a pack a day and you've done it forever it gets annoying. Costs a lot of money and you always feel winded

Just crash the relationship with no survivors. Her pussy doesn't give her power over you. Something something feel in charge, hotheads, for you.

this tbh

Pretty shit tbh. Had to go to the hospital because I'm not allowed to wear gloves at work when I work with food, and the acidic nature basically melted the skin off my hands.

Was told I have contact eczema and given a prescription for some ointment. Was in there maybe like 5 minutes. They didn't even do anything. Bill was fucking $500. So I guess my credit rating has to take another one for the team.

I just got the bundle off of Steam for like $10 since I lost my actual disc of Galactic Adventures.

Mine's basically a ripoff of StarCraft.

Also, the loot tables for a Lego RPG

I heard that you're not even safe in online relationships, how can you be possibly held liable for anything if the woman is from another country?>>12218241

I think it's good. It's not too strong so it's easy to drink. However, it can mess you up if you drink a lot.

I agree with you. Never let pussy run your life. You'll never be happy this way.

Nice digits.

I demand pics. pics of your melted hands.

Thanks.

The view is great though.

Me too

HOLY SHIT

Do they look weird now?

Thats any booze really though

It's sad how many guys let a chick walk all over them because they think that MAYBE she'll sleep with them over it. I've heard stories of guys degrading themselves so badly just on the off-chance that maybe she'll let you wiggle your dick in her, but there's no respect for you after you drop yourself that low, and she's not going to bang you if she doesn't respect you unless you're rich or something.

Thanks for that user. I needed that.

Gravity is not too big to fail! It must be brought to justice!

I bet AJ's got a nice dick.

rip

It wouldve been better if you said "too big to fall"

He's a married man, don't try it.

You could try gitting gudder at it during the summer, and if you need longer you could take the next semester off.

Yeah I suppose that's true, BUT! this doesn't make me feel like shit after drinking it. So it's better than cheap beer.

Yeah it is really sad. There is this guy I know. Really cool guy and I'd even go as far as to call him cute. He's with this ugly fat tumblrina that tears him down constantly. He sticks around though because of that pussy game.

anons here (who know or recognize me) know that my last chick tried to pully polyamorous shit. advice from here helped me GTFO ASAP. I'm eternally greatful anons.

Don't be gay.

but how do we capture it? gravity is everywhere. in fact, it's in this room with us as we speak.

It is. Instead of roleplaying as the character of Kite, you're actually roleplaying as Kite's player, essentially making you a player playing a player playing a character, and .hack and "The World" being a game within a game. In addition to playing the MMO, the player is able to use their terminal to read emails from other players (and one particular being that's emails glitch out and their avatar is a mess of static), check the news blotter for events in the Earth of the game, and read the forums about the game to get tips and ideas on where to go next.

IMOQ is actually the third (I think) chronological entry in the series, behind .hack//AI Buster (a book) and .hack//Sign (an anime). Watched Sign first, and I think it added a good bit to the experience, though it's certainly not an anime for everyone. Really good music though.

Dailymotion embed because jewtube uploads got hit by kikes.

Maybe melted is a bit of an exaggeration

just dried out the skin to the point that they cracked and started bleeding, and also some swelling so they look like a fat guy's hands

What major? Also did you try financial aid?

prolly shoulda spoiled that sorry

here's a discord server, please join it immediately:
discord.gg/JrXxQNP

Even drinking just 1 or 2 beers usually makes me feel sick. Not sure why

Car was parked lol

I plan to. I realize it's not a huge deal, but I still want to know what it feels like to have sex. this is really the only place I feel comfortable talking about my lack of sexual experience.

his fate was sealed the moment he looked at a picture of those cartoony googly eyes and saved it to his computer.

imagine that basically all over your sensitive areas and you've got part of what I've got

I should have never stopped.

Fucking hell, I should really just make a postable mp4 or something.

The worst I've heard of is a guy I know who knows a guy. This guy is a little weird to start with but has let his thirst take over his mind, and basically he licked some broad's boots in front of a bunch of people and then let her spit in his mouth at a party because he thought it would get him laid. It didn't.

Jesus, that looks pretty rough. Hope it clears up soon.

Nothing wrong with saving animu. Sometimes you need cute pictures of girls to help ease your soul.

damn dude. it really looks like you got burned by fire. why doesn't the job let you wear gloves? that seems really fucking stupid not to allow it.

Welcome. Make something amazing for the world to see, user.

Not surprised.

Bit hypocritical of you to say that with how often you post half naked men dont you think?

What caused the fat legs then?

Just replace the addiction with something new. Like stiching.

Ah fuck you're right.

Why won't they let you wear gloves anyway?

They are waiting for you at the closest gas station, go to them

I delivered to an older woman that gave me an incorrect address. I called and asked to confirm the address in the neighborhood and she instead settled on giving me directions. Honestly I was expecting to get stiffed when I got there because our delivery time was very delayed at that point. Instead, she invited me into her house, claiming that she couldn't carry anything particularly heavy (There was enough shit to fit my one bag, which is large enough to hold like 4 or 5 large pizza boxes.). She had a little furball dog sniffing my ankles and jumping at my leg, begging either for attention or for food. Followed the woman over to her dining table, handed her the receipt and pen, and got all the food out of my bag. She signed a 5 dollar tip on the receipt, but had me calculate the total after she signed it. While this was happening her dog was still clamoring around and barking a little. The woman turned to me and said "I've had this dog since she was two weeks old. Her own parents wanted to kill her. She's very well trained," She then looked at the dog while pointing over to another table that served as her living room's centerpiece and said "Get under the table!" Without a second thought that little thing dashed over to the living room and took a seat under the table, staring at me and panting. "That's impressive." I commented. The woman continued talking about the dog, "She's smiling; She's not hot, she's smiling at you because she knows you're a good person. If you were to hit me, she will know you as her enemy. I could open that door and step outside and she'll follow me, but never go into the street," she continued, "She's even trained herself. Whenever she needs to go outside she'll push herself against my leg and look at me, and I'll know she needs to go." After a bit more conversation between us, I finally had to leave, but as I did, the dog rushed from under the table and onto the couch, standing up against the backrest and begging for more attention. I gave her a headpat and scratched behind her ears as I walked by. I could tell she loved it, as she almost immediately closed her eyes as I did it. I wished I could stay longer and hear more of this dog and her owner. I'm considering going back there again, maybe on an off day, to see if I can get to know this person better. I'm sure she has tons of wonderful things to say about her life that I feel would be washed away by time.

Excuse the blogpost. This was a seemingly profound moment in my day that I figured I'd share.

if only real life cute girls were as innocent as they look. can't trust appearances anymore. things are always different from what they appear to be it seems.

I think I just posted the dubs picture that fits that description.

Your post took too long. I'm revoking your (you) priviledges.

If it's in the room right now we can make a citizen's arrest and take it to court, where it will also already be, since it is everywhere! In fact, it's already in prison as we speak! Congratulations man, we won! We brought down gravity!

Its really not that big a deal m8.

That sucks amigo

We actually had some gloves, but they weren't "Food safe". When I went to the hospital, I asked what made gloves "Food Safe" and they just said they gotta be Latex Free.

The gloves we had were latex free the whole fucking time.

chans

Ayy which one m8?

learn how to sing to keep you occupied. then we can go karaoke together.

I had financial aid but at least half were loans, I just don't particularly think I EVER learned more in school than I learned on MY OWN in school. Tired of this "I got an education" no I taught myself and was motivated by the sheer fact that I was surrounded by so many undesirables. I went for Music but essentially I realized it was a money pit when I wasn't going to be famous.

Who are these people?

Apparently I can't talk or listen if I'm using palemoon.

That's fucking pathetic. Saying it again; it's just really sad that some dudes will let women treat them like absolute shit just for a 1% chance at the pussy.

Even when they're young they can be pretty mean. We need a way to put cat brains in girl bodies. My cat's real friendly and sweet and innocent.

It shouldn't take that long to figure it out if you're not doing anything else at the time. If you don't have classes that ought to free up your schedule enough for you to git gud over the summer.

how are you going to do that without making it look weird? did you get her number or suggest hanging out?

You trying to bang a grandma?

Weeew your boss is a dummy

I just smoke shitty Clint Eastwood-type cigars now. I mean yeah I feel more like a cowboy but it's not the same.

Arent you the guy who constantly posts AJ in here, often in his underwear? Or have I mistaken you with someone else?

Oh, That sucks. Chans are the worst.

if all you're doing is listening to her then you're not going interesting company to have, make sure to talk about your self too

I want more legos

I fucking wish.

another day saved. without gravity holding everyone down, the human race will thank us.

You've got me mixed up with someone else.

Cigars are literally worse for you. Why'd you level up your addiction?

Like these?

I've seen that once

I'll pass man.

it sure as shit feels that way when you've never had it before. that's why >tfw no gf became such a big thing. it's hard not to imagine it as a big deal until you've experienced it yourself and can say "really? that's what I've been wracking my mind about this whole time?"

Oh. Sorry. Btw, fun fact, a dead fish in that boyfriends car overnight will be the gift that keeps on giving if you want revenge.

I know you don't like it, that's why I suggested it.

these sort of make me not hate autistic retards since I used to go to a school for autism and had to grow up dealing with them and my self

Something kinda weird is how I recently discovered that I have a fetish for girls with Vitiligo. pic related. Thanks, CIAniggers.

Me too man. Sucks that they're like $40 for a small set now.

The LDD has unlimited pieces but its just not the same as holding it in your hand.

I understand, just don't get your hopes up too much.

Same thing at our school, but at least they told us that when we started out.

What kind of job opportunities does a music degree offer, outside of teaching, anyways?

Nah man, dog brains. Dogs are far more loyal than cats.

Legos cost that much now? holy shit everything was better when I was a kid..

it's something to due with western culture. although third world shitholes have plenty of problems, the women their at least know how to be women and the men are men. feminism and modern day "equality" really fucked up the natural gender roles.

They will build monuments of us after today.

[Laughter from the Wh40k fanbase]

I'm pretty content to leave it as is. I'm already putting my dick in his lady.

Yeah but they're kind of dumb and hyper. I want a more subdued cute and innocent. A dog in a girl's body is still going to jump all over you and lick your face all the time. I want one I can pick up and carry around and give headpats to and cuddle with. No face licking or trying to lick her own genitals or barking.

any tips or suggestions on where to start?

The sex is fun, and the cuddling. But good god, all the times going to pointless places, the boring as fuck conversations, the tendency of women to cheat, Family dinners, Dealing with her friends, all shit. You're not missing much, just get a hooker and be done with it.

You ever make it with a cute aspie user?

brand name was a mistake

Nah they aren't, the only risk is for throat cancer and that goes up only if you smoke like 5 cigars a day for decades. Besides, I want to die anyway so it's not like there's even a downside to this in my eyes.

I haven't.

there's no such thing as a cute aspie

What's the next step in your master plan?

I dabbled in Megabloks for a while because they were hella fucking cheap, but the brick quality is just so goddamn poor. The shit just pops off for like no reason, won't fucking stay together.

Still? So you're not stopping?

Seems a slow method to die, when there are quicker ways.

I disagree.

It really did. They never wanted equality, they wanted dominance. They already had it for the most part. Some days I wish I was a woman so I could play life on easy mode.

Agree with this too. Women always seem to have the shittiest friends. If they have guy friends they're either 1: trying to fuck her or 2: dumb as shit and trying to fuck her.

If you really don't know what you're doing you could ask a >friend for pointers.

I'm not the only one?

Sometimes you have to embrace the autism and just let it flow, user. Follow your dreams.

No, I just figure it's worth listening to people with interesting stories.

Of course. It wouldn't be the first time I've told my life story before.

Yeah but none feel as great.

begging on the street corner and shitting in the creek. if you find an empty cardboard box, you can play wicked drum ensemble with some used up chopsticks.

Yeah, PJ's here, who you run for?

Pizza Hut.

suffering is the art of the legos

they're fine like most things if you're only seeing one part of them but if you get the full deal 24/7 then you're going to realize how much these autistic cunts need to be lobotomized and chemically castrated

and it wont be your last

Real shame if that's all there is too it, I wonder why anyone would major in it if there's absolutely zero prospects to it once you finally get your degree.

the crazy thing is how there's still a narrative saying how women have had it so hard when it's been the complete opposite for centuries. I don't understand the times we live in, and pointing out these inconsistencies gets people like us labeled as black sheep.

Haha fuck Dominos right

Of course not. I'm going to get as much sex out of this as I can.

taking you to the bottom of the ocean with no scuba divers.

Yeah, without fail. The worst imo are the "guy girls" who say theyre one of the group. They seem to inevitably make their way through the group of men or at least half without fail. Or the women friends are insufferable and try to critique your relationship when they dont even have one of their own.

Sounds like you're trying to be edgy, or just melancholy. If you really wanted to die, you'd have found a way by now. More likely you just want things to change, and death is easier to think about than changing something you either dont know is the problem or dont know how to fix.

I can imagine the annoying bullshit, like if you didnt get #1 peanut butter everytime, which caused an argument or some stupid shit.

Dude, he's gonna kick your ass again.

is this a plot to murder her boyfriend who happens to have a strong allergic reaction to peanuts?

lol fuck

I'm fairly sure they're done after the other day. I think he'll probably move on to just drinking the (emotional) pain away. That's what I did when my ex left me. Played an assload of Crackdown while drinking. You can do some great stuff in that game. I used to pin gangsters to my car with the harpoon gun and drive around with them stuck to it, as a warning.

You've been playing too much hitman. Some perverted user probably requested it on her instagram or patreon or wtv and she did it.

Have we started sinking?

it's because history has been twisted, the Victorians did it it first which turned men into gentlemen types and woman all proper and dry

more like screaming and breaking shit in a feverish state for hours on end

I wouldn't expect it to be.

Hell yeah fuck dominos.

Probably that second one tbh

Yeah it's fucking ridiculous. I got tired of being called a sexist or having soggy knees because of just pointing out the most obvious shit.

I fucking hate those and especially the "girl gamers". Unless it's pokemon, league of shit, or sometimes WoW they haven't played shit.

Why the fuck has Dominos become so expensive all of a sudden

it's a shitshow. even really talented people get swept under the rug in the music business and end up dirt poor. I knew a guy who had all the makings of a successful band, and it went nowhere because no one noticed them.

Also been feeling kinda depressed lately.

Been sucking ass at my job because of the hands thing, and I feel like everyone at work is getting sick of my shit.

I've been working so much on top of that that I rarely get to hang with my friends or do anything fun at a decent hour because I work 10+ hour shifts every day

Tried reaching out to my friends but they fuck off or ignore me for some reason.

Fuck

lmao. I hear ritsu was a real lady killer in his heyday why not ask him?

Because they're shit.

When I was like 14 I had one of their Breadbowl Pasta on new year's eve and threw it up everywhere after drinking like a half glass of champagne.

expect this

it's just what happens when people move on

ha ha ha ha, nice one.

They probably fucked after you left to the hospital. He just displayed his dominance over you in front of her. If you keep fucking, I doubt he's out of the picture. Should be cautious of doors when shes near from now on.

So long as it's her shit, I dont care.

I've met a few who played asscreed, but that's usually because a boyfriend(or ex) used to play it a lot and she tried too. I've actually met a few who played a bunch of ps3 games, but they're pretty fucking rare compared to the party girls who are everywhere.

Yeah but like we would talk daily up until like a week ago now everyone has fucked off when I need to talk to them about my faggy saddness

I'm fucked for tomorrow. got work

good night ya dirty fucks

It seems like the successful people in music aren't the most talented, just the most appealing. It feels the same way with acting, the best actors aren't the richest or the most famous. Fucking sucks about your friend, what happened to that guy?

I actually don't get it
Here they had $5 pizzas with the rest of the reange being about $8-10 and in about 3 months the price changed twice and now it's $7 pizzas and the rest of the range is $13+

it's not going to be

they may have something going on, just don't be a depressed cunt, no one likes a sadboys

I never went to the hospital. I just grabbed a cold cloth and stuck it on my forehead. It hurts but I've done way worse to myself. My parents had a bush out front when I was a kid and one fall, while it was bare, I slipped and fell and one of its branch things went through my nose. She yelled at him a lot before he left so I think they're done.

night user.

Ah yeah forgot about Asscreed. There is also Final Fantasy and Halo as well. Halo being the same "muh ex" bullshit. One girl I dated was legit though she actually introduced me to Haunting Ground.

Have you really been less productive at work, or does it just feel like it?

Are all of your friends unavailable to hang out with or just some of them?

i just want the world to burn.

Trying not to be a sad fag but its like, constant acid reflux

Also pirated The Sims 4 and made a titty monster.

There's fucking furries in this shit.

Made the titty waifu "Depressed" so she can tell people sad shit to make them sad.

Here she is telling a furfag that his dad passed away from terminal disappointment.

Then fuck it, throw her in a closet and lock her in for a few hours. Problem solved.

Wtv you say fam. I'd still be on my guard were I you. And if she does leave him like you say she will, it's obvious who he's gonna blame.

Sleep cooly, fooly.

found your problem. What ales you nigga?

It feels a lot like it. I've been having a lot of problems with the hands thing, and also my allergies have been going batshit which pisses off my boss.

I've been trying to find a new job since I've been a manager there for about a year and have the experience, but no one around here is fucking hiring for anything that pays well.

Why haven't I heard of this yet

Oh yeah, forgot about Halo. Haunting ground is pretty awesome too, she had good taste in vidya.

Is that Trump

yeah, the issue is that it's a habit, you've got to brake it

makes it worse since you're not fixing the problem you're just delaying it and making it swell for awhile

Probably because it's a universal downgrade from The Sims 3 in terms of character customization and house building.

Overall a shitty game.

But its got thicc titty waifus so

The jews?

Fuckin' rough fam, do they know about the injury? If so I'm sure they'll cut you some slack.

Have you tried looking at online listings?

I dont understand.

Okay. How do you fix the problem?

But it doesn't have 6,000,000 porn mods like 3
Also do you know if 2 has porn mods

the religion of pieces.

we should feed them to pigs.

Nah Trump smokes cigars, not pipes. His cigars weren't even that great.

I thought Trump doesn't smoke

Yeah. no one is hiring. Small town.

I guess its like a positive thing for her to spread misery? I dunno.

2 has a few but they're not as lewd as you would expect.

Why get mad at something out of your control?

Word. one of my favorite games to this day after she turned me on to it. Women who give a shit about games though are fucking rare.

years of slow pushes to make them comfortable with another approach or able to see shit from another perspective that's assuming you've got someone who's not basically perma 8 year old

How bigs your nose?

With the other bajillian unemployed who've sent in their resume too.
Better to just look up temp agencies, call em up and see when theyre open. Easier to get work experience like that, while you start hitting up businesses and submitting resumes in person.

Should just download the sex mods instead and bang your way through life.

I thought I had more screenshots than this

cowtits appreciates art

Plenty of non-smokers have cigars every now and then.

I'm out, I gotta get some sleep.

Definitely too small to be jewish. His girl can confirm that I'm not Jewish, too.

I still feel like I've accomplished something, but damn do I need to organize my shit better. I keep putting it off, but it would probably take a month or two of no 8ch (or internet entirely) to get everything sorted away. And even then I'd still need the internet to determine what the fuck some images are from.

Well why are you trying to leave your current job, if you don't mind me asking?

He's already in a managerial position.

I thought he was completely straight edge because of Fred dying

Closest thing I got

Sleep tight amigo.

Been there for about 6 years off and on. Was my first job, then my 4th job, then my 12th job.

Been there about 3 consecutive years, been a manager for 1.

kinda sick of it at this point. I'm not going anywhere. Plus my boss is a dickhead.

Want to use the Manager experience to get something that hopefully isn't dealing with food so my hands can heal.

There's a WalMart opening just off the highway. Might try there.

Start off small, just toss a few pictures into appropriate folders every day and you'll eventually get enough motivation to do more organizing.

So it's got nowhere near as many as 3

I wouldn't see shit from any other perspective than "you broke my fucking PC", and I doubt slow pushes to make them comfortable wouldnt work out unless you're family and they're used to you over time already or you're a family friend or some shit and she was dumped on your lap by family or some shit. Course locking her in a closet for a few hours or giving her the hose till she calmed down would probably be incredibly traumatic and wouldnt help the situation at all, so I dunno, how'd you deal with your fellow autists while at school?

Probably won't blame the jews then. Should watch out for bats in your immediate future all the same. If he's willing to hit you once, he's obviously willing to hit you twice.Especially if you're still bangin her. Also nite.

Oh. Would depend on the type of manager then. If it's related to a diploma or some kind of cert, then you're golden, if not I dunno.

He probably is, I was just referring to him overall, as in he is/was a cigar smoker at some point, but never a pipe smoker.

bit too big tbh

this is best size

Nah nowhere near as many. 3 is still the best for porn

I didn't think he smoked

I didn't unless they fucked with me

I'm assuming EA fucked up with 4 and it can't be heavily modded

Hopefully managerial positions are better than regular employee positions.

That's some Hitomi Tanaka tier shit right there.

Yeah I'm not too much of an expert at it either, never was a manager or new any managers personally so my advice should be taken with a grain of salt.

I can believe that. Again I don't know much anything about the guy so I just figured that he was a rich guy who likes golf and has his own cigar line, so I assumed.

God, could you imagine the chronic backpain she'd have in a couple years?

So violently then? That just brings us back to the hose tbh. Cant hit an autistic kid, or a chick, doubly so for an autistic chick. All the answers just go back to hose her in the backyard till she calms the fuck down.

Yeah I know what you mean. Before college I just did reg menial jobs work. Im just throwing shit at the wall too tbh.

nah they just made the game incredibly shitty

Yeah, used to work at one in my hometown in the freezer section. We weren't allowed to wear coats as soon as we stepped out of the main freezer. Which is a problem if you're susceptible to bronchitis.

Also

Trump has a winery despite not drinking

see then you're just making her hate you

Were they all awful or was there a few jobs that weren't total ass?

Was that main Sims 3 sex mod called kinky world

That's what I'd try to do, but try having a "to be sorted" folder comprising of 87,000+ images as well as a "thread screencaps" one dating back to 2006 with another 7000 in it. It is daunting, to say the least.

Probably keeps them around for guests who do.

I think so, I never really got into it with 3

Walmart is just terrible.

Also assorted images across an assload of other folders. Hell, I could even go further with organizing the existing folders I have. Like sorting game images by character.

Guy comes off as a real saint huh?

He has one so he can make money

God damn, that's a fucking big folder.

Stockholm syndrome. Besides could make it up to her after. Get her some legos or something.

Most factory jobs were alright. I've always liked physically taxing jobs, they're always satisfying at the end of the day for some reason. Just not something you can do all your life without starting to feel hollow and wanting some more, anything more.

Ok

His brother died at a pretty young age by being a heavy alcoholic, it had a huge effect on Trump

stockholm sysndrome doesn't work on those people, nor does making it up to her, she'll very likely hate you for the rest of her life over some silly shit you don't even realize you did and then one day go completely off the rails because of it out of the blue

yeah but a job is a job mang

Haha yeah

oh no

Had a few factory jobs. Had one making fake wood panels for like elementary school portable buildings. Dripped molten slag onto my shoe and lightly burned the top of my foot.

They were good shoes

I just cleared out two screenshots folders totalling around 300 pics, with an imgboard folder of around 150, a game pics of 180, regular downloads of around 230~ and I think a to do folder of like 100 or some shit. It took me around 5 hours total today. You'll never get that shit done.

Construction seems like something fulfilling in that regard. Get to see the fruits of your labor every day so it would probably keep that hollow feeling away.

That's an old kit

Yeah but if you do road construction you have the knowledge that everyone hates you

for you

I prefer the Rape Train tbh

Ah, that explains it. Something similar happened to Clint Eastwood, people dying from unhealthy shit does impact people pretty hard.

Yeah but rock bottom is rock bottom.

I'd prefer gw getting a clue

Don't know much about Clint
What's the story with him

Something I never liked about the Spehs Mahrayns was that their mech design sucked.

That actually looks fucking rad.

Good, let the hate flow through you. Intentionally build potholes, let them see what happens when they fuck with the guy making their roads.

Yeah, starting out all those years ago, I just saved shit willy nilly. Now it's been adding up horrifically and some shit I'm A) not sure what the fuck it even was, B) isn't acceptable to post anymore, or C) wasn't even worth saving looking back because there's no humor/value in it as of now.

On one hand I could say fuck it and just trash the whole fucking thing and start over, but on the other hand I know, KNOW, that there's gold somewhere in there that never gets reposted and would likely never be found or reposted by anyone if I don't locate it and sort it.

Damn user, you get hurt a lot.

For a while yeah, but there comes a point, at least for me, where you realize you want more. To test yourself somehow and not just make ends meet and coast in life. The work itself is satisfying at the end, especially because of how you tire yourself out working your ass off, but I dunno, I don't get how a lot of people don't want something more to work for. Life seems pointless unless you're not suffering to achieve something more in some way that isnt a tangible item.

They're better in Imperial Fist Colours

Yeah lol. Lots of jobs leads to lot of hazards

His grandfather lived to be in his 90's but his father died in his 60's because of terrible unhealthy shit, so he never smokes and for the longest time never drank. He's a real fitness junkie too, and was in pretty good shape when he was younger.

well, that's just newer shit tbh but with chaos it's fine because of deamon engines being deamons binded to a machine

get your magic pain glove away

Well it was fun catching up guys. But I gotta go make a sandwich then crash for the night.

Only day off tomorrow don't want to waste it sleeping till 2pm lol

Could be valuable information you could use or interesting shit you'd want to research too. It's what sucks, I know the feeling. You're a digital hoarder now tho. At least the only space it takes up is hard drive space.

What's your worst injury to date?

He's also a real mans man, who hates the current generation of crying liberal men.

Nah, keep it, you got nothing to lose having that stuff around just in case. Still, it's a pretty fucking monumental task organizing that shit.

Nite faggot.

Rogal Dorn>Robute Guiliman>Logar

you mean, Lord Logar > all

Different strokes for different blokes, really. A lot of people just don't like work, they see work as something that fuels their other endeavors, like hobbies, and others just see it as something that keeps the lights on. Most successful people are really passionate about what they do, and because of that they climb the ladder of success faster than most people.

I'm gaining control.
Splitscreen games are shit.

Dislocated my shoulder trying to stop a warehouse garage door from slamming shut. Was a lot heavier than it looked lol.

And then one time I fell asleep at the wheel on my way to work and impaled my car on a guard rail, narrowly avoiding crashing into the river.

All I got from that was a burn on my middle finger knuckle where the airbag deployed.

Depends on how you look at it, honestly. It's all perspective. You could say he's a gruff tough motherfucker with conviction and a real work ethic, or you could say he was a highschool drop-out who fucked a colonel's daughter in the korean war to get a comfy job being a lifeguard when he got drafted, then made more money than most people will ever earn by dressing up and playing pretend.

How so my dude?

Man, I wish I had passion. I just have some willpower to keep powering through mountains of shit.

You're lucky god loves you user, cause that's some good luck.

Fuck you, I miss splitscreen games. Theres no couch co op games anymore

No
Mortarion>Lion>Alpharuis>Omegron>Jagarti Khan>Sanguinuis>Primarch 11>Corvax>Magnus>Rogal Dorn>Purturarbo>Horus>Konrad Cruze> Ferrus Manus>Angron>Primarch 2>Vulkan>Robute Guiliman>Leman Russ>Logar

Im not sure if you like or hate him at this point?

Hahahaha

I've had 4 near death experiences just from my asthma going batshit and shutting down my lungs.

That fucker is trying his fucking hardest to remove lego

Willpower is everything. You can be a dumb moron with zero ambition but if you have willpower you will always be better off than someone who has none.

some one is going to get his soul consumed by the warp tonight

I've at least got my game files sorted away properly, but that was easy enough to do given the filetypes used. But yeah, it's no easy job. Especially if I were to also want to filename everything as well. And what to do when an image fits multiple categories? I wish there was a way to restrict internet usage to iqdb and jewgle images, so I could stay off the rest of the net while being able to imagesearch for sources, but no.

Some of this shit hasn't seen the late of day in a decade

Mortarion is the best Primarch
He's even in Plastic

I like the guy as an actor and as a person, but I don't look at him like he's some hero, nobody is.

Sounds more like he's watching out for you tbh. Especially after not getting impaled while asleep at the wheel. Course, he might just like to fuck with you as a hobby or some shit.

True that. Passion would be nice too, instead of the desire of something that could create it.

Better to start off with the newer shit honestly, images are like memories, most of the old ones are just useless junk.

he's a useful idiot

Well what do you like to do? If you inherited enough money that you'd never have to work again, what would you spend your time on?

Says the guy manipulated by 4 gods rather than 1

I wouldn't exactly call it useless junk, just time consuming as it typically makes me ask one or more of the following:

Okay, thats a good one. I don't remember this at all. Was this on Holla Forums back in the day or another board?

What about keanu reeves?

Probably just studying and training, trying to make myself as strong, fast and smart as I possibly could. Doesnt seem like theres much else worth suffering for anymore.

Useless junk insofar as that you don't use it as often as the newer stuff I mean.

Incidentally, while you'd think trying to figure out what board a screenshot is from would be easy enough (just plug in the text in an archive search), most archives from those early years are long dead.

I will admit that I am a bit of an image packrat, especially for series I like. Moreso if it's a series where finding any decent images actually isn't an easy task, where my usual art receptacle sites barely have anything of worth and force me to look elsewhere.

Keanu is the same thing, he's a cool guy and a great actor that I like, but again, it's perspective. The same way as with Clint, you can look at him and say he's based and gives a lot of money to charity and is a real man's man, but you could also turn around and say he's an overpaid guy playing pretend coasting by on his looks instead of working a real job. I'm not saying either one is true or false, but I'm just saying that he isn't immune from valid criticism that many people might have for him.

Do you like to pursue knowledge just for the sake of it?

Can anyone here give one good reason as to why Huey did anything wrong? You cunts overreacted like shit to something that was so small.

says mr "lets make another new god via sheer fedora faggotory

I want to say it was from a YLYL thread on Holla Forums. I admit I spent my earlier years on halfchan there before migrating out to places like /a/ and Holla Forums. Probably would have gone to Holla Forums a lot sooner if I'd have more exposure to vidya at the time. Either way though, I probably spent years just lurking before making my first post.

Shit nigga you really do have something for every occasion huh? I guess the easiest thing would be to do is to just stick an image in an appropriate folder before you post it.

That's the elf faggots
Who by the way are gay like you

Huey did nothing wrong.

no they actually achieved that, the emperor almost did

this

Nah, I just remembered seeing that one in my "filename" vidya folder recently.

Have a Peter.

what is special about this cat

Don't be ridiculous, Keanu is greatest among us. A true patriarch.
Yeah. Some books can be dry, like books on commerce and gold, or books detailing socialism, but I want to know. Course, then it becomes a problem of trying to retain it all, and if you try to read it more intensely to remember it better, it just gives headaches and I end up reading books over again to compensate.

Sarah is actually a boy.

Ah ok, never went to Holla Forums myself.
Jesus. I waited like a month before posting. Why'd you wait so long.

What is Legion of the Damned and the Living Saints
Also he is still a corpse emperor

I don't buy it fam, he's a person just like the rest of us with about the same amount of faults and failings. I don't see him as better or worse than anyone else.

What kind of books do you like, is there a specific aspect you really enjoy? Politics, history, science, etc?

bullshit is what they are

Make image macros great again.

I was an underageb& at the time I first found halfchan and had enough respect to learn how the site worked before posting, rather than just be another newfag shitting the place up.

I don't recall. Some OP just said "This is Peter. Say hi to Peter" or something like that and the rest of the thread was hundred of posts saying hello to his cat.

He had a hard life user. A lesser man would be a monster after everything. He became a saint.
I prefer Fantasy, or history. Specifically Hellenic history, but i've been focusing on finance and politics atm. I had a fantasy series i'd been reading and got to the third book iirc, but forgot about it for a while. It's that runner series where kids get sent to a maze that closes at night and monster come out and patrol the maze looking for people who didnt get home in time. And it turns out they're a part of an experiment to try and save the world from a virus destroying it.

Is this Bellarauis re making guiliman

Better than me tbh. I was just a shit.

girlymen is already remade though

Fucking hell, user, now I need to find my "sad keanu lifting" image. It's not in the folder I thought it was in.

By Belasaruis

tell him to fuck off then

It's too late user. There's too many imgs. Just have some hot chocolate instead and forget about it.

Too late

There we go.

no late

Oh, I thught you meant actually lifting, kek. Congratulations on finding it too, well done.

I knew, and I give him immense props for being like that, but I'm just mcfuckin' saying fam, a good temperament doesn't suddenly make him a cut above everyone else, unless you value his morality more than the morality of others.

If you like fantasy and history, there's plenty of things you could do. You could be a historian, or an anthropologist [the actual historical kind, not the "why egyptians were gay niggers from outerspace" kind], or shit really fam you could just get a phd and become a professor. Again this is just off the top of my head.

Guiliman is back, so is mort while logar is doing nothing

Ancient fucking aliens has to be some of the worst shit to grace History Channel. They're not even trying to be historical at this point.

Eureka Seven calls riding Trapar Waves with a board "lifting". Made the show unintentionally hilarious with all the characters going on about how much they lift, or how they've always wanted to lift, etc.

The history channel isn't even history anymore, it's just like every other station, just selling something to people. Surprise surprise, not many people like learning about things and they're fucking tanking financially so they replace it with garbage. Same thing with the news once the internet came. "Three niggers got shot today" isn't as interesting as "three niggers got shot today, was trump involved? find out after 4 hours of the weather"

you're mother is back while your father doesing nothing nerd

Might also say that that embed there isn't exactly Ancient Aliens itself, but a pretty entertaining application of its horseshit.

The fucking Travel Channel of all things has proven more interesting as of late, as they actually show shit that by all rights, Discovery Channel would have shown years ago, back before they started the whole "reality TV on sciency channels" craze with Deadliest Catch.

What others? Most people do terrible things for far less.
I've actually been suggested this before, a few times actually. This and investigative reporter come up a lot, and I dont know why.
I could never deal with all the liberal bullshit. I'm not a republican, but a lot of college liberal types have become so insufferable any profession where i'd have to teach them would become tiring really quick. Like that canadian professor dealing with them right now. Jordan Peterson I think.

I found it boring after a while myself. The crazy redhead chick who's working for the bad guys was hot though. I never made the connection between it and "lifting" though, for some reason. Man, now I feel stupid for never realizing.

I miss when the discovery channel, history channel, and animal planet actually showed interesting shit. Not the same anymore. Not even a point to having them.

what ever, I havn't even seen them in a week

phone your parents and go out for lunch with them

They're 400km away

Eureka Seven admittedly isn't for everyone. Me and a friend I watched it with certainly enjoyed it, but it has some really noticeable pacing issues, to the point the show could have probably been half as long as it was and wouldn't have missed much. Still much better on all accounts than Astral Fucking Ocean was (at least with the opening's they brought back some of the people who sung the prior ones for the first series, but that might actually have just counted for nostalgia bait instead.

Apparently they're making a movie trilogy for Eureka Seven now, but given how AO was, and what I've heard about "Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers" (I previous movie adaptation) I have no hopes. As far as anime goes, I'm pretty sure only the first series can really have claim to being good, and even then it depends on who you ask.

so that effects phones how?

the pacing is what killed it for me too tbh

niggers

They made a sequel to Eureka seven and movies, plural? Did the kid and eureka ever get together?

I get that fam but what I mean is, the same way you think he's a great person for how he handled life, someone else can say he's a terrible person for some other shit about him. The point I'm trying to make is I just don't think he's somehow a saint because of what he's been through and what he's done and that others are inferior to him because of it, that's all. I still dig his movies.

That shit is pretty neat, but most people I've met don't like to go into it because "muh lyin' press" instead of thinking of what actual investigative reporters do

I keep hearing this and I've only ever had one liberal professor in my years of college and even then they were pretty damn neutral when it came to what was actually required in class and how they taught shit. The whole "liberal brainwashing" bit is overhyped as fuck honestly, it's nowhere near as bad as what people say.

how many?

Could depend on how you were watching. When I watched it, we marathoned maybe 4-6 episodes a night, so it actually went places. But the formatting is a bit wonky. The first half of the series is pretty much character establishment and worldbuilding, but then the second half might as well have been called the actual plot. Great music throughout though.

GNSTYL was a re-adaptation to my knowledge, albeit with some changes/new stuff that made it shit. As for AO, yeah, Renton and Eureka did get to fucking. Main character is their kid (or rather, one of them), but somehow thrown into some alternate universe/WAAAAAY back in time (I forget which is the case). Either way, the threads for it on /a/ were hilarious for just how much of a shitshow it turned out to be. Bones once again showed why to not trust them to make a good sequel to anything they make or adapt.

Not sure what the deal with the new movies are, except for them announcing it as a trilogy in the works.

one to many

yep

I already mentioned above that the first time I watched it (as in start to finish, rather than a few episodes here and there back when it was first airing), it was with a friend. Was some years back.

Name one bad thing Keanu has done to talk shit about him. Or name someone in acting who is as morally upright.
Well that would be an issue. If you went into the middle east and exposed some government psyop going on, theres no way in hell you'd get to publish it with a major newspaper considering theyre pmuch all owned by six corps. Unless you could be funded through patreon or some other crowd sourcing or smaller reporting site that could finance you.
I've had more. It can get annoying after a while. Though it's usually just the gen ed shit. And history isnt as difficult as science, mathematics and other shit that often doesnt need to tolerate the march of progress. At least atm.

Oh nice, happy they got together. Wasnt sure if theyd make it in the end tbh. Too bad the AO was shit as well as the re-adaption. Not sure why they'd need to re-adapt it tho, Eureka 7 isnt that old tbh.
Who knows, maybe it'll be good right? Depends on the writer and the setting I suppose.

Actually, I might have been wrong about the movies. Not so much a straight re-adaptation (like, say, Gurren-hen and Lagann-hen are to TTGL), but I guess more of an alternate take.
You know, sometimes it's better to just make an original work than reuse characters/setting in a "it was all AU" as the reasoning. ES itself wrapped up rather nicely as the original anime if memory serves.

There's also a pair of PS2 games starring Original the Character as the player, but I have no idea if they're any good or not.

He gets paid millions of dollars to play pretend while a doctor in eastern europe saves the lives of children for less than what a nigger selling crack on a street corner makes. Do I think that Keanu is inferior to the doctor in this case? Of course not, but at the same time I don't think he's inherently better than anyone because he's had a hard life and makes good movies. If you're talking about morality, then yeah, sure, he's better than a nigger or than the average person who would have turned to despair or suicide or just become a violent mess instead of doing what Keanu did, but I'm not talking about morality here. Just because he has more moral fiber than others does not make me see him as "better" than others. Again, that's just me, maybe you measure someone by how they react to life's turmoil, maybe you don't, that's your opinion fam, it's just as valid as mine or anyone else's.

Selling information to the press is not the only way to be an investigative journalist. The most famous example would be Hunter Thompson in the 1950's. He joined the Hell's Angels for a year, got the shit kicked out of him, and took his story and wrote a book about it. There are investigative journalists who go around and out the mafia's hits in New York for example, or go to North Korea as a tourist and sneak pictures and report on the human rights violations that goes on there and get money off that information when they give it to, say, the UN. There's way more that can be done than just being a correspondent for CNN.

Even if it's annoying to deal with, it's bearable, especially in the pursuit of knowledge. In pretty much every job on the planet, you're going to deal with annoying people who you can't stand, might as well go with something you're not only good at, but actually enjoy.

Mel Gibson
Vince Vaughn

most of it goes to his sister with cancer and cancer research
the guy doesn't even have a mansion or anything

I know he doesn't live in a big fancy house but that's not the point I'm trying to make. When he gives that money to cancer research and his sister, that's a great thing he's doing. But what I mean is, him getting paid that much money for what he does, while the doctor who is actually administering the treatment to his sister gets paid far less, is a valid criticism someone could make about him. I'm not saying I agree to it, but it's not a lie.

realizing and accepting someone elses help is alot better then trying to solve the problem on your own since she'd probably be dead by the time he'd learn how to actually take care of her

it's not valid, it's rather silly

I agree with you on that one fam.

Oh, parallel worlds like Nier. Guess i'll have to check it out on kissanime to see if its fun to watch. I didnt know about the ps2 games though, that's interesting. I'd have rather played as a regular soldier or mercenary like the gundam series games. I'm guessing the movies will feature their son though, especially with the main story wrapped up. Unless they make another parallel universe for the movies as well.

Most of which he donates away to help others. Considering his position in life he's used his considerable wealth to help others rather than greedily hog it all or use it on incredibly frivolous things compared to his peers. Just because his situation is different from the doctor does not devalue all the help hes constantly giving.
Isnt that the best way to judge someone? A man is best understood by how he acts when he loses everything or when he's in hardship. I would consider someone who donates the majority of his money to others to help them a better person than someone who goes out and rapes innocent people or someone who robs stores. People have ideals for a reason, and if you're constantly going against moral ideals to help others and protect the weak, wouldnt that make you less of a person as you're going against fundamental virtues of humanity as
we've evolved?
Okay, but let's say I scour the middle east to find issues of governments interfering with their lives, doing drone strikes, ops committing horrible atrocities against the people there, etc. How do I pay for it? Who's footing the bill? Books take time to write, and are not guaranteed to sell, the same going for getting paid afterwards, this all relies on me getting it and having a nest egg which would require prior success. So i'd still need a lot of money to get around, bribe, protection, travel expenses, money to most likely get patched up etc. It's just the reality of having to travel for stories, at least as far as I can tell.
What pursuit? I'd be teaching them. I have a computer and the internet. The majority of the worlds knowledge is at my fingertips at all times. You don't need a college for knowledge, in fact it's often said learning insitutions get in the way of learning for said education.

What has vince vaughn done?

It's not his responsibility to earn less than the doctor. To begin with if the doctor chose to do it this way, there's nothing to be criticized here.
You can be a massive asshole who goes around spending his money on X research helping others with it just to boost your own ego and you'd still be of more use to humanity than your average helpful Joe. Doing the right for the wrong reasons so to speak.

Frankly, if batman just used his money to clean up gotham and hire whatever was necessary to do this, he'd be so much more successfull than if he went out punching people. All that wealth is incredibly useful for pooling talent to throw at problems and help people.

he does to an extent but that's with gotham it's abit of a loosing battle as that whole place is tainted with something which causes people who undergo extreme emotions to snap into psychopaths

look condencendingly at people with mel

I'm not saying it does devalue what he's doing. I'm just saiyan that someone could make the criticism of Keanu Reeves, which is he gets more money for what he does than someone who, in their eyes, deserves the money more, and they would have a valid criticism. I'm not even holding the opinion that what they're saying is right, I'm just in the position of devil's advocate here. I'm not shitting on the guy at all, if that's what I'm coming across as doing.

Maybe, I don't judge people. At least I try not to, anyway.

To be fair, I was throwing a big example out there when it came to investigative journalism, but there are plenty of things you can do much closer to home for much less, for example if you lived here, you could investigate the immense human trafficking and child sex slavery issue going on here. All you'd have to do is make friends with people in that area of town, assure them you're not going to use their actual names etc, give them some money for their time and interview some of the people involved. Again this could be a small thing that you could use to sell to the papers for quick money, or it could be a long time project you could do and at the end of it, present your findings to a publishing firm, or, again, just sell bits and pieces to law enforcement/sociologists/news teams/etc.

Well as a professor you'd be at the forefront of that, similar to how most mathematical discoveries are done by college professors in between paperwork and lectures.

That's true and I'm not denying it, however he didn't get paid that money because he donates it and lives a meager lifestyle, he got paid that money for acting, and some coal miner, for example, could easily say that he is being paid far too much for what he does, when the coal miner makes barely enough to survive doing far more intensive labor than what Keanu does.

The games take place a while before the actual anime, or something like that, hence why you're not playing as Renton.

Doubtful. new official art seems to have teen Renton, Eureka, and Anemone, so I'm betting it's another retelling of some sort. Plus, it's not as if their kid hasn't had an entire series already.

Then the coal miner should've become an actor.
It was not a god given for Keanu to become one after all.
The miner might wanna cry about it, but in the end he'd do nobody a favor, especially himself.
I can't fault someone for making the best out of his situation and becoming somebody, even if he were an asshole.

I still think he could do much more if he took control of gotham through any means necessary and hired mercs or did the hiring practices for police all controlling things through being mayor as well as lobbying and using mercs, doctors idealogues on the side etc. Far far more than as the bat. Being batman seems more for catharsis to him.

Don't be ridiculous. Jews arent people.

True, perhaps his money is unwarranted but he puts that money to great use, or at least the majority of it. Would the doctor donate 70% of his money to help heal people or research to cure diseases? Or would he help people as his job as a doctor. In the end what ends up helping more people, one doctor or the millions upon millions that keanu has donated to multitudes of doctors to help them save people and help make critical advancements in society for these people to recieve this help?
I dont either, i'm just saying there is an objective way to criticize people to a degree. Objectively speaking i'd see someone who dedicates their life to helping others as a better person morally than one who spends their life destroying others.
I doubt the papers would publish info on the sex trafficking rings considering how high up it goes tbh, the best bet would be to give it to the internet and other trusted insiders to try and blow it wide open, someone with better connections somewhere, assuming I didnt accidentally commit suicide with 4 shots to the back of the head and a cleaver in my ballsack. Course there is always honor in trying, especially when it comes to trying to stop evil things like child trafficking.
You'd be surprised. I've read stories about professors who have had to sell out their ethics and hide unfavorable findings if they ever expect to recieve funding for things, especially if im researching things as an anthropologist or something. Historians might be forced to censor history and avoid certain topics like white slavery, the failed commnist coup in germany and other politically dangerous topics.

Oh wait, I remember now. Its where you play as the merc leader guy right? The one renton works for. I remember seeing that way back and wondering why it wasnt renton on the front.
Yeah probably right then. Are they older or some age as young teens in the original anime?

But that's the point of his donation. He's given all this money, which he could do anything in the world with, and he decides to help people with it. He has no obligation to help others, especially not to such a degree, but he does for the sole purpose of helping, isnt that noble? Would the cole miner donate his money were he in that situation? I get life isnt fair, but the moral integrity and value of a man is how he deals the cards he's played, not what cards he has. Course, you could always shuffle your deck or try and load your sleeve to make your own luck, but it'll still come down to how you play your cards in the end.

The immense majority of actors make very bad earnings from acting, that's why a lot of them have jobs in other places just to get by. Just because you're an actor does not mean you'll be a millionaire, even if you are an impressive actor. You have to be marketable to be successful as an actor, which means shit like good looks and charisma, as well as plain luck (such as picking up a role that makes you a star and avoiding one that could run you out of hollywood). Hard work in acting, just like in music or painting or writing, is not enough to make you successful, it really helps you, sure, but the guy who spends 80 hours a week practicing music is not guaranteed to have a successful life. If that were the case, people with doctorates in music would be the richest musicians, not youtube stars like Justin Bieber.

ok niggers and jews

in a sense he is in control of gotham though, he contracts security and supplys them with the latest gear, being the mayor would limit him in actual

muffled innocence in the distance

Fair enough. That doesnt make you moral though!

Not if he created several groups reporting to him, as he coordinated them to taking out crime. He could hire mercenaries to clean up the streets, etc. Or like the redhood movie, he could hire someone much calmer and less violent to become the local mob boss for the inevitable power vacuum and create softer methods allowing gotham to become stable and safe for it's citizens. With his money he could have a far greater reach than batman ever could. He could always don the cowl for harder to reach bastards too.

I think Holland was on the cover of at least one of them, but again, not sure if you actually play as him. Never really seen anyone talk about having played them on Holla Forums, and they're not the easiest licensed anime games to find locally either (been seeing a lot of that second FMA PS2 game recently though).

Judging by new (apparently) promotional art, about as old as before. Still, I suppose one might have to wait for more news on what they're planning.

Precisely, not every actor is a millionaire.
So it's pointless to cry over those who are, especially as aspiring actor. If you're doing it for the money to begin with, you shouldn't be surprised if you lack the passion and dedication to make it big to begin with.

You can force luck, like parents who send their kids all around the fucking world or drag them to every music school in town or make them learn 200 instruments. Dedication and patience is key. Luck is a cop out excuse for people who don't try hard enough and complain about others' success.

When you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life.
If your passion makes you money, great. If it doesn't but you wish to keep practicing it, you'll find ways and means to do so. Maybe a second/third job. Everything is up to you, I've seen people master painting with their feet because they had no arms and the like. It's all up to you.

fuck off, you've become so irrelevant and the regulars who even ever cared about you are gone, go lay down on your dead board and wait for death yourself

You have to understand that if he kills them, he's just as bad as they are, and if he gets someone to kill the villain, he's just as bad as the guy who killed the villain while being just as bad as the villain. If he kills them, they win.

No_

I'm completely agreeing with you that he's doing a great thing by donating such an immense amount of his wealth to people less fortunate than him and to organizations that help people in need, and the benefits to society that come from his philanthropy are pretty obvious. But I never said that what he was doing wasn't a good thing, I was just pointing out if someone said the money he made from pretending to be an action hero is not equal to the amount of work he put in, that'd be a valid assessment, that's all.

There's an objective way to measure people, but that's into subjective categories which ends up leading to a conversation about moral relativity which is gay and besides the point. I'll give you that though, someone who spends their lives helping others is morally better than someone who's a dick.

The solution to not "committing suicide" is to not report on politics. Besides the only people who'd take you up on it unless it was an immense conspiracy with definitive proof is the news agencies, who wouldn't want you to report on political scandals of any serious effect in the first place.

That's just teaching them, you can still research these things and get money for it. Hell the fact that we even know about white slavery and the communist coup and shit like that is because historians kept track of it. No textbook company or university would want you to teach about certain things, but you'd still get paid to research and compile evidence of these things so that anyone with enough drive could learn about these things.

You seem upset. Did my superiority lead to some controversy?

N-no homo
Jokes aside you have to admit that if keanu had acid thrown on his face his career would be over. If he was an ugly dwarf with a high pitched voice, no amount of acting skill would get him to become rich and famous.

Huey did nothing wrong.

I'm completely innocent. A true hero.
t. not Huey

he has though, oracle who was bat girl coordinates him robin not robin and not bat girl times two, he also has lots of alter egos he uses for information gathering, however hiring mercs and installing controlled crime isn't

Huey is great

Why is dale wearing a long chef's hat

Debatable. You ever seen DiCaprio study a character he was going to play day in day out? Remember Heath Ledger as the Joker?
People can make these claims, but they remain claims in their heads until they actually manage to show you that those claims are valid.
Me saying the miner doesn't get enough pay, doesn't really mean that he doesn't get enough pay. He might be beating off and drink whiskey in the mine all day for all I know and then cry how he's underpaid.

All complaining is pointless if you don't do anything about it, but that doesn't change the fact that becoming an actor would not make the coal miner a rich man.

Most people use it that way but sometimes it is valid. Sig Haig, for example, is a pretty good actor and he's pretty much carved a niche into what role he plays, which is henchmen and mob bosses. One day some upstart director offered him as a mob boss in Pulp Fiction, but he turned it down because he was tired of playing that role. Biggest blunder of his career, yet he was still a hard working actor.

I'm in no way denying that following your passion, while not being a fucking idiot about it, is a good thing to do, but there are actors who work much harder than Keanu and they don't get any recognition or money for it, and if the coal miner quit his job to become an actor in an effort to be rich, he'd in all likelihood never make it to the silver screen.

It's not a chef's hat it's a cowboy hat. He's cosplaying Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.

I must've phrased that wrong then. If the miner got time to complain, thinking the actor doesn't deserve it, he should either try and see how it is being and actor or do a better job.

So because he got an offer he was lucky? You don't think he dedicated time and effort into the cause?

Also gotta bail, good night and kill yourselves for avatarfagging to this day.

Even if the big hollywood stars like DiCaprio and Ledger spent 90 hours a week studying these characters and nailing it down, there are firefighters and people in the special forces working just as long doing far more difficult and dangerous work and getting paid incredibly less. I'm not advocating that all these actors get a pay cut or that they're not entitled to the money they made, it's just that the amount of blood, sweat, and tears that goes into being a neurosurgeon vs acting is clear enough to determine which one is more work than the other, and from that, someone could say "hey that guy makes more but does less, and I have a problem with that" and it's not an opinion they could be faulted for having.

I'm honestly starting to lose track of this conversation we're having and why we're having it.

ah

Like Daniel Day Lewis. That fucker has passion. he's even a cobbler in his free time. I've heard he never breaks character on set, and supposedly stays in character all during production. Like when he was the butcher he almost attacked the director because he was so intense, all due to the way he was playing The Butcher.

He doesnt have to kill anyone. He could take over the insane asylum or prison and make any needed advancements to make sure every fucker never gets out. If need be, he could bribe judges and jurys if there isnt sufficient evidence to prosecute someone he knows did evil shit, like if joker butchered 2 dozen innocents but the bodies werent found cause joker torched them in the middle of a fight or some ridiculous shit.
He's still often obssessed with guns in a lot of the adaptions he's in. Like that shitty batman movie.
>no
yes

Oh I get that, I was trying to argue that it's the way he's donating it that shows his high moral fiber. He got incredibly lucky to be rich and a lesser person would just be greedy with the money, but he's choosing to donate vast amounts to help others. While it's true that the coal miner isnt paid enough for the danger and toll on his body, that just shows the unfairness of our world, not the miners character. He might just be stuck in the town in the job his father worked as well, and its just a sad tale. Rather it's how the miner would act to help others or to fight for rights for miners at risk to himself or for the rights of another profession that would be an indication of his moral fiber. Like a doctor in eastern europe who decided to work there to help people, rather than come to another country where he would be paid vastly more, but feels his skills are needed in eastern europe instead, as many of the people there might be lacking such help. So he's giving up greater personal comfort and monetary gain for the sake of others. It's all about how you play your cards in life, whether you got lucky, or chose a good profession, there are always hard choices and easy choices, and good choices and bad choices. Thats where I feel the moral fiber of a person comes into play.
True, things get icky when you delve into that. Especially with the different values different people have and all the different interpretations between people about what would be best.
But some issues are tangentially related to politics, like child trafficking. Many politicians have a taste for children as well as slavery, and my exposing it might inevitably expose them, which makes my existance a bit of a sore spot. Whenever you take on something important, theres always going to be important people you piss off and put yourself in danger. Like the gopher game, you gotta put your head out and away from the pack to find these things, which seperates you from the protections of being anonymous in the pack.
The politicans who would be effected, their suppliers, most of which would probably be powerful considering the nature of the trafficking trade. I'm not saying I wouldnt, but i've no allusions to the danger, the real issue in my eyes is how you get the message out and break them. There's been a lot of whistleblowers that leaked big shit, but doesnt get reported or nothing happens from it. Would want my risk and hard work to help people in the end.
Were in a time of historical revisionism though. A lot of schools and governments are trying to cover parts of history up or remove context to parts of history to form a narrative. Well a lot of history is narrative by the victors or censorship, like from the church, but we mostly know because of the internet sharing it everywhere imo. As for researchign and compiling you're mistaken, a scientist name James Watson won the Nobel Prize for helping to discover DNA, and is now an "unperson" with no one willing to hire him due to his "controversial" statements about the differences between races. IIRC he sold his Nobel Prize because he needed the money. The same goes for research. No one will support you to research politically incorrect things anymore, hence why I said you need to sacrifice values earlier for your research to get funded. It sucks too, because science used to just care about the science and not the politics and other sociological bullshit.

But that would actually be smart, and we can't have that. Too bad.

Plenty of ugly dwarfs do well, like the black dwarf in bad santa 1 & 2. The only good looking dwarf I know of is the dude who plays tyrion in game of thrones.
He still might, he has star value now. Originally he might get a job for his unique appearance which is why Forest got his jobs. he has a memorable face, and can fit a lot of roles well. It takes luck of course, but it's also how you market yourself too imo.

Smokes, would you say dale is your favorite character in king of the hill?

what a jew

What's wrong with dorfs

Acting is an art and being successful in art isn't about "deserve" it's about having enough people like what you do. If you're a great actor but people think you're ugly, or don't like that you play a good villain, or all you're good at is being a secondary character, then you won't be a millionaire. And for people to like you, they have to be aware of who you are, that's why luck plays a factor in it. You could work very hard at acting every day 7 days a week for years, but if no director notices you, or you do get noticed but it's in a terrible film, you're fucked.

He was unlucky because he was a very talented actor who did a phenomenal job with his skills and the roles he was good at, yet he turned down an up-and-coming director in a role that he thought would not be that good. Pulp Fiction shocked everyone with how good it was, it saved Bruce Willis' career, no one thought that it would be as good as it was. He was just simply unlucky to have turned down this role.

Sleep tight fam and please shoot me anytime fam end my suffering

The last two he should. It's an inevitability in crime that the power vacuum creates more violence. Imo red hood was right. You need controlled opposition in the underworld to keep things peaceful. There'll always be crime in Gotham, but he could control it and regulate it so it's minor. And most of what he does is personal though, not actively relegating things, which is the issue. If he relegated, he could do so much more.

More like it'd be less action packed and climactic which goes against what brings people to watch batman. If Batman centered around Bruce relegating shit, doing politics and manipulating from the background with merc companies, cops and smaller superheroes working for him cleaning up the streets people wouldnt be as interested.
You'll get an infection

Who? I wrote way way too much and need context. Batman?

Nothing wrong with em, it was smokes claiming they were uggos. I pointed out Tyrion was a good looking one so there's obviously attractive dwarves, and there's a decent amount in movies like tyrion and the black dwarf from bad santa. Theres probably plenty more but im drawing a blank.

Truly, the shitposting got to be too much for you. Also nite fam.

But I'm in the shower so I could just clean it off.

he wants all crime to end it isn't acceptable for it to be anything but just and gone, he also doesn't trust anyone but gordan and the people he personally trained and even then it's a stretch

If we're talking about moral fiber, then yeah, Keanu is a person of great moral standing, I never thought otherwise. He's a bro, by-and-by.

On journalism, you could, now that I think of it, give the incriminating evidence to wikileaks or other whistleblower organizations while making a living off of less "hazardous" projects that won't end up with the clinton campaign knocking on your door.

True, but those are still in rare cases that have politics tied to them. By and large, most historical research and study isn't as exciting as finding, say, black skeletons inside the pyramids with fancy royal headgear, for example. It's mostly just figuring out what the fuck happened in parts of history where there isn't a lot of work done yet, like the druids for example, or England like 2000 years ago.

Different pipes are for different things. You cant just poop in all of them.

And that's why he fails. Because he can't adapt. He has to do it this very specific way which is doomed to fail, when there are a multitude of other ways he could accomplish so much more with the resources at hand. It's why I think his actions are a form of catharsis to him, to help him cope with his trauma, and is more for him than anyone else. He's supposed to be one of the smartest people in the world, guaranteed he knows he can do so so so much more with his resources instead of his muscles and fighting, but he chooses not to.

Dwarves have nice beards

Try and stop me.

he hasn't failed though and he does adapt and even innovate too

There are far more vertically challenged actors who are not stars vs ones who are rich and famous. Same with regular actors but you get the point I'm trying to make here, it's a lot harder to get by unless you're handsome in the eyes of the public, Peter Dinklage has mentioned things like that all the time in interviews about how hard it was for him to find work in movies compared to more appealing actors.

He might but it wouldn't be anywhere near what he has now. He's not going to be in John Wick 3 for example, he'd most likely be relegated to a background character they hired to save money on special effects at that point.

Dale is the fucking greatest.

But the Joker and all the other villains still break out and fuck with shit.

and he puts them back

Daniel Day Lewis

I never said they were uggos, I was saying that if people could choose between hiring Chad Thundercock to play as Beefy McProtagonist in "Action Movie 47: Evil Britishperson's Revenge" and Shorty Small, most people would hire former and most people would not even watch the movie if it was being led with the latter.

Only for them to break out again and fuck with shit. Really, if he were to just fucking kill them or actually play a part in "fixing" them, it would be far better than sticking them away for the 5 minutes before they find a way to get out.

he does try to find ways to fix them but he'd never kill

Oh I thought you were going to bed when it was the other user.
True, could always do the more kosher activities during the day while moonlighting as an investigative journalist of another stripe and forward out anything you find to whistleblower sites you trust as well as other informats or people with connections you think you can trust to get the info out. Course then it's on them, and who knows how big their reach is, especially with the tainted mass media. I'd imagine it'd be incredibly frustrating if nothing came of it though, unless it's like death by a thousand cuts and the system is so large it's the only way for it to die, or to at least rile the public to action.
True. Finding ancient spearheads of a lost tribe of europeans wouldnt be horribly controversial. I guess it all comes down to what you're researching and trying to discover.

Not those kind of dwarves. The other ones, tiny people that often play as santas elves.

You remember a wall is coming up right?

But Gotham is still incredibly violent and by the time he's old and the kid takes over for him, Gotham is still just as dangerous as ever. He objectively fails to make gotham safe. He couldve done much more with his wealth.

True, being good looking helps a lot in life, even gets you easy jobs or easier to hire. Maybe Dinklage has a persecution complex though. Like how manlets often have complexes but maginified cause hes so much closer to the ground?
I dunno, they might try to work him in and it'd be gritty. Like look at arnold, he's old as fuck and people still want him for action roles
I find it funny that he's your favorite character. It fits perfectly actually.

Because if he kills them, they win.

I'm more of a white male than you are.

What's the difference

Ohhhh, never even realized.

Shit man I'd love to watch an action flick with a midget with a chainsaw. Just buzzing off peoples legs and shit. They could clall him "The Hobbler". Make it a trilogy even. I'd go every movie.

Considering im Welsh and French, the actual french, I doubt that.

They dont have cool beards or big axes. Very disappointing.

he's removed thugs from the street any kinda small time crime is a thing of the past, it's all super criminals and organized crime which can't do anything openingly unless and when they do they're always knocked back down again, you can't just fix human nature and that's really what batman is, you can only succumb to it or fight it

because then he'd be one of them

Yeah, you're totally "white".

If he kills them, they win. That's literally what you're saying.

I should be heading off after this post actually.

Good goy by day, bad goy by night. It's like Batman except instead of beating up criminals you're just tattling.

Yeah plenty of history and anthropology professors at school don't really even do anything outside of teach and figure out what the ancient mayan booger economy was like or some shit.

True, but to be fair, I've seen hundreds of movies and only a few have dwarfs in them. So it makes sense that he's just being honest

Gritty if it was like, a pretty tame burn, but if he needs to cleave skin off his ass and saran wrap his face with it, he's pretty much done with acting

Are you calling me a fucking cuck?

Fuck, wrong image. Oh well, later guys, see you around.

And that organized crime seems to be robbing banks or kidnapping people every day. Face it, he'd get so much more done if he just delegated tasks and used his wealth to help people. But he's more interested in living as batman and working through his trauma from his parents death.

Whiter than you russell. Now shit in the damn toilet like a proper american!

Yeah I think I am too, im starting to feel it.
In the most hardcore way ever. Tattling for men.
Which is a serious problem. Imagine a horror movie with a serial killer midget jason. That would be awesome.
Didnt realize you meant the full ackbar treatment. Yeah no going back from that. Feel bad for the girls who got it.
No no, nothing like that, not even actually related to the show. Just something I found out a while back that fits perfectly that he'd be your favorite character.

Jokes on you, I'm German-Poland with a sprinkle of Irish. But I don't think you understand America. America is the land of the free home of the brave*™, and in America, we can do what we want**.
*America is not free, nor home of the particularly brave.
**Within laws set by the Jews.

no it's not at all, if the punishment for killing is to be killed then that's a massive oxymoron

it's not everyday and he does delegate and he gets his hands dirty cleaning up the place

It's always the jews tbh
And we should give midgets beards and axes

Alright, im out. Gonna take a nap and do adult things or something fun.

So jewish?
I'm so sorry.
You disgust me newfag.

I still think he could get a lot more done by actually hiring a lot of competent people and expanding his reach through taking a managerial position. Batmans intellect at the head of a vast network of cells and governments could get a lot more done than batman ever could.

If you kill them, they win.

Those aren't broken spoilers you retard. Have you not seen fine print?

or risk giving the wrong people the right skills and power and ultimately causing a massive relapse in crime so bad that it ruins gotham and the country into a fourth world country

I'll fuck you and win fagit

Oh please, you'll be begging for the dick.

I already won this last time, we're not starting again

i won

go back to your corner ducky

Pedo please.

none found try again

Sure.

none found try again

no

Don't make me do it.

back

I hope "do it" means "find another meme"

no

now lets not turn this murder into a rape

So you're going to fuck the body after you kill him?

that is implied

Why would I rape you, you, you double heretic

because you can't

lol what a logar worshipping nerd

says (you)

Nurgle did nothing wrong
Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeench did everything wrong

he's a chaos god, thus he's a dark god, what's this you don't get?

Just because he's chaos doesn't make him evil

where did I say evil there sport

Dark

dark is dark, not evil