Last game

Well anons, looks like I'm almost done. Doctors told me I have a few months left as they've diagnosed me with terminal bowel cancer. Probably from eating without washing off all that Skydrol hydraulic fluid or genetics who cares. But I'm not too worried as I've felt like I've enjoyed my time playing video games and especially on this site. So a thought popped up in my head. What games, even if you've played it before, would you play in a month before you die? I'd play this game again and hopefully finish it in time as I wanted to know the feeling of having a pure daughter grow up into a proper woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.meetup.com/562554/No Incurables.pdf
mega.nz/#F!HMkzQRjT!HlzOw4eIjJIuCG_lJJJI0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nayuta no Kiseki

Dude PM2 takes like half a day to complete.

Probably, but in my case I never know when I'll just fall into a coma.

I would probably replay the games that had the most impact in my life, my way of saying goodbye to my friends before I slip away.

Especially if I am able to share them with the ones who made those games so worthwhile to me.

yakuza 0, yakuza 2, mgs3, ninja gaiden black. those are the first things that come to my mind if i was presented with such a choice, they're just games i love the fuck out of and replay often, well yakuza 0 is new to the list but still

shame you gotta go the way you're gonna go, user. seems you've made your peace though so i won't pretend like i have any words of wisdom here

I haven't made much friends but if I were to choose multiplayer games that would pull my heart strings I'd probably play Empire Earth or Age of Empires LAN parties.

I would play Dungeon Keeper and KotOR for nostalgic reasons. I'm not sure how to say this, but I wish you well.

Man, watching this scene even though the game was shit and had bad memories about it. Maybe it's not as bad as I thought. Maybe I can't tough it out after all.

Princess Maker 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Make a cute pious daughteru. Good luck out there, I hope the other side treats you well.

if you've never had a cigar you should have one before ya go

seems so bleak to type that but whatever

I could always ask one as my last request since I'm going away anyways. Also, another game I wish I could play again would be Dragon's Dogma DA edition of course. Maybe because it kinda fits the theme for all of us in the end.

I think you should go out with your boots on.

Dragon's Dogma was amazing, I wouldn't mind replaying that myself.

What do you mean by that exactly though?

you a Yoko Taro fan at all? could always get that last fill of weird bittersweet in while you can

Things just started to get better. That's fucking bullshit.

I should be glad you're feeling this way, but I can't stand that it's not some piece of shit on the internet that actually deserves to die.

Doom 3
God of War 3
Super Castlevania 4
Dragon's Lair
Dragon's Lair 2: Time Warp
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Kid Chamelion
Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion
Actraiser

I played it and was happy with the game. I prefer the first one though out of admiration for papa Nier since it's the closest thing for me to feel as a barbarian father. Wish we got him in Automata.

I'm concluding that we can't escape our mortal coil and cycle of life. Dragon's and Godhood aside, I feel like we'll always meet again either by reincarnation or afterlife where all this will seem deja vu

I think a good game for you to play would be yoshi's island. Its surreal, short to say. The music hits me close to home, and i hope it would do the same for you.

well thats a hell of a question, i cant even figure out what i want to do without knowing it could be my last. i have to imagine id just sit there and wait angry and frustrated that the only thing i had to look forward to was nothing. but i hope thats not you, because that would be miserable.

That's a lot of bee

undertale :^)
no but seriously this guy has the right idea

Pain is what makes us. It is through this special feeling that we're able to bring out the emotions to shape our lives. Joy comes when we oppose it, sorrow comes when we succumb to it. And what these emotions share is that they appear after we're hurt. I don't know whether you'll be happy or sad in the end but bear with it.
It'll be over soon

if reincarnation does exist, I hope you'll be reborn as someone who still enjoys video games as much as everyone in this board or someone who'll have wacky enjoyable adventures. Godspeed user.

Great taste there, fam. :^)

That was my initial reaction on the day the doctor told me a week ago. I was pissed and cursed everything and almost smashed my PC for eating my time. But I couldn't do it since it was my best friend when it started with a pentium 4. So I decided to do like what I usually do when stressed out. Play video games.

is there anything youve been putting off and just forgot about? i never got around to playing megaman starforce 3. i guess id rather do something i havent touched instead of something nostalgic. it would be a better distraction.

So there is absolutely nothing they can do ?
At least you made peace with yourself, Godspeed user

As for my picks I guess
Lisa The Painful
Super Mario 64
Final Fantasy 12
Donkey Kong Country 1&2 with my best friend
Megaman games
Chrono Trigger

See you space cowboy. I don't know if I'd be able to play any games since I'm really emotional, this topic made me stop playing what I was playing too. Dammit, this sucks user, why ;_; I hope a miracle happens and you turn out okay…

Play games you've always wanted to play in your backlog. You'd be surprised by how great some of them are. Only just started Final Fantasy 7, shit's fun and better than shit played recently.

Outside that, the usual classics always work. Deus Ex, Doom, Quake. etc.

Don't know what else to say. Godspeed user.

Tumors are sometimes by organs and blood vessels and are difficult to remove. If treatment cannot shrink tumors, then they will continuously grow. They start to bleed at a point. He will pass out once his hemoglobin gets too low and then go into coma. That's actually not so bad. The alternative is that the tumor grows to the point that the bowels become obstructed or rupture. Very painful death.

here you are OP

Deus Ex
Fallout 1 and 2
Thief
Morrowind
System Shock 1 and 2
Those are the games that have formed most of my basis for what constitutes a good game, and they're the ones I've spent the most time in by far.
Maybe Minecraft with my pals to relive the old days when we used to play.
I think I would be too depressed and angry to play though. I'd want to see as much of the world as possible before I went out.
See you space cowboy

Played a lot of Crash Bandicoot and other PS1 games back when I was closer with my brothers so I'd probably chose those.
Life's unfair. Don't worry, we'll live the waifu age and tell you about it.

will you haunt me? I belive THAT ghostbros are out there but I need a good one

repent for your sins and become a faithful christian. That way you're 100% not going to hell. You just have to be sincere. It's possible!

the christian god doesn't exist
no one does
that's why people turn into ghosts, because they're souls don't have anywhere to go after

i just realized you might be joking me

WTF is wrong with u!

I have Cancer!!1

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Tony Hawk's 1 to Underground 2. Those games shaped my life, built my interest in video games
The Crash Bandicoot PS1 entries
Silent Hill 2.
At least one of the Metal Gears
Ace Combat 04, 5, and/or Zero
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Max Payne
God Hand
Brothers in Arms
Katamari Damacy
undertale
Chrono Trigger
And I would go to some of my old saves in a few RPG's. I never had luck with playing with other people, let alone multiplayer games.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get to everything, but that's exactly what I want. I hope you can make peace, user. Thanks for spending time with faggots like us.

thanks for the (you) fag
and there is literally nothing wrong with the game itself :^))))))))

maybe play animal crossing on the side along with any other games you choose

i dont have many other ideas, i mainly just wanted to let you know ill be praying and hoping for your wellness, my friend

its a damn shame

If you are serious about the cancer, screw the video games. Read the book "There are no incurable diseases".

files.meetup.com/562554/No Incurables.pdf

Play something comfy user, settle in with a nice bed and a warm comforter.

You know, it's funny. To the outside world, we act all piss and vinegar. But when one of us is dying, it's grouphugs and feels.

Goodbye user, we love you. I hope they serve doritos in the afterlife

Oh, fuck off, if 10,000 people try that and 3 of them live you'll get only glowing reviews.

Sorry to hear this OP. You want to play something that makes you feel like a boss, so go for something like King of Dragon Pass. If you liked PM2 it'll be right up your alley.

Go do something productive, like killing spics and niggers, instead of wasting your time on (((video games))).

The guy who wrote this ran a clinic for 20 years and helped heal thousands of so-called incurable diseases. But you've, without even glancing at the book, decided it's bullshit. Think about where your assumptions come from.

user should listen to some good albums before he passes away.

>>>Holla Forums

It's not terminal unless you use Jew doctors user.
Go overseas and get cured.
And hopefully not jewed by Azn kikes.

Also, get buried with a Kek tombstone, that's our thing now

Yeah that shit worked out for Steve Jobs didn't it? Oh wait no he's fucking dead. Fuck off with your scamming bullshit. I fucking hate you and your ignorant goy asses.

It is you who are the goy. The jews tell you your diseases are incurable, and you just take it as gospel and die. Read the book, it might help you someday too.

Play Mother 3.

You are the faggot trying to be relevant here with your avatarfaggotry

Sorry to hear that, OP.
Honestly, if I were in your situation I wouldn't spend all my time playing video games. Imagine playing a game and ending up hating it.
You just 'wasted' however long you took to complete that game or come to the conclusion that you hated it.

Don't get into the mindset that you need to squeeze as many games into your time left. Just make your time left enjoyable.

OP, go out in a blaze of glory by playing games nonstop for the rest of your life while streaming everything.

Is OP ded?

Is your name John Bain?

Underrated

The MOTHER series, especially MOTHER 3.

RIP

Do a publicity stun on your fav IP

Criminally underrated

Buy a gun and beat the high score. Remember suicide gets you double points.

If I knew I would die of cancer I'd say fuck it and start running over protesters while blasting eurobeat. Your going to die anyway, so why not make something that we could webm later.

Death is an awesome transition, user. Once your consciousness spreads across the universe, you'll get to see some pretty rad things.
Play something that'll prepare you for infinity, like LSD dream simulator.
Godspeed.

Cheer up OP, if the one faggot in the world hasn't died of ass cancer yet then you sure as hell can survive too. Unless your dead by now in that case RIP

the one faggot in the world that needs to die from ass cancer hasn't died yet.

HOMMIII
Spent most of my childhood playing it, would be fitting to spend time with it on the opposite end of life.

Here's a small cache of games:
mega.nz/#F!HMkzQRjT!HlzOw4eIjJIuCG_lJJJI0A

It's not much, but I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.
If you wouldn't mind, play a bit of Master of Magic. It's basically Civilization, but with magic and good combat, and is what Heroes of Might and Magic and Age of Wonders wish they could be. It's my favourite game of all time, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Have fun in your last few months, my dude. I hope you aren't in pain.

Add me on Steam, if you'd like to.

Is TotalBiscuit the Bioware of people?

I'd play persona 3 and then finish it on my last day and close my eyes as the credits roll

have you seen his recent video where he basically gushes over their recent game.
So yes. Yes TB is the bioware of people because he's a massive shill faggot (he was given early code by EA so duh he's biased).