Webm Thread

Who doesn't love a good webm thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_(anime)
kissmanga.com/Manga/Oyasumi-Punpun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naisu. Might also ask, what recorder should i use for PS1 and NES emulators since OBS isn't compatible with my iGPU?

(checked)
Got to check those with one of the best webm's there is.

Does anyone have the "suicide is painless" webm?

Made me think of this

Well I was looking for an excuse to post this All-star webm That I made for the LOL thread.

Warning there is an excessive amount of Cum that don't stop Coming

Cheers user

A classic

impressive

hello is this /a/

Welcome newfriend

stickdeath. nostalgic.

Robotic Bugs!

EDF >>>>>>>> ass effect: some other galaxy

What a fantastic webm.

Thanks for posting it, user, and here is your (You).

I wish for once it would actually be what's in the title.

Children are more violent than adults so this makes a lot of sense instead of being funny.

WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING

Does anyone have the webm of the really shitty SW:TOR fight scene?

don't forget to have a good night rest guys

Fun fact: If you have a strong enough concentration of the catalyst instead of glowing gently for 12 hours it will react the entire solution in only a couple of seconds and goes off like a flare.

Ive been reading this manga for about 5 hours straight. Ive got work in the morning. thanks for sharing this ya cunt.

user we don't have content id or anything here you don't need to post them with that shitty screen style

That's how the endings were presented sadly.

For a very, very brief second I was excited about a 3d SS13

Wasn't there a Doom WAD in the works ?

That animu looks nonsensical as hell. Is it worth a watch ?

This has to be staged, please tell me that's all a setup.

sure, here you go

STANDING HERE

COME ON AND SLAM

because niggers

don't post that webm ever again

It's pretty unique because it doesn't rely on moeshit or the usual "lel the MC doesn't know how to tie his shoes so funny" gags. I'd say it's worth a watch but it took some time for the characters to grow on me.

fuck, wrong Jon

Is Pokèmon GO still relevant? I haven't seen anyone going around like a moron like that ever after a couple of weeks from its initial release.

Maybe one day.

Sure thing friend

So, you want more? I will get more later.

when's the last time you've felt appreciated?

dingaling

I just spent around a 100 dollars treating my friends and strangers for my birthday.
It didn't fulfill.

Wow I thought they stopped making those 15 years ago.

still prefer the original better

when your mother gave me a veteran's discount i didn't even serve

This "song" gets posted around sometimes, but that's not even the most kosher thing John Cage has written, vid related.

Does anyone have the webm of the salaryman dancing to pon pon pon at an arcade?

Are these all Nioh?

No that's Dragons Dogma.

The effects of too much zinc in the diet.

What's the context of this?

Nobody really knows to this day:
evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_(anime)

he didn't want to kill the other mecha coz his pal was in it so they remote controlled it

Thanks

Thanks to you too

Oh, man, I thought I would never find the source of that music and now I know it's from Blazeon. Thanks for that.

what manga is it?

This one?

480p to 540p is the golden zone for viewablility and file size. Why does nobody use it?

Good Night PunPun

kissmanga.com/Manga/Oyasumi-Punpun

Every time I see this it cracks me up

Better than Hamilton

shamefur dispray

user I'm disappointed

Time to die Noodle boiler

ebin

vaffanculo

Don't spew your Parmesan laden dribble at me laddie

I found the source video of that webm and I've got a higher quality version being cooked up. Hopefully it's under the file limit.

tua mamma

This stopped being funny 2-3 years ago.

that means it was once funny , unlike you

yeah i bet all those $1 bills from the donations the half/b/tards gave to troll her , resulted in carpal tunnel syndrome when she tried to count them

Does anyone know the background music used in this one? Also if you have more Kikel music I'd be sure to listen, it's somewhat soothing.

I also enjoyed the humour in Mob Psycho 100 and even Redditman to some extent, I really enjoy ONE's comedy.

This guy isn't a hero, he's a fucking idiot.

Explain.

My dude you're so cool!

If you don't think it's good user i'm afraid you may have the gay.

Because we're drowning in newfaggots it's time to post some classics

Why do faggots like you still watch this shit and even worse post it on here? Just let go already GG is shit and Arin is even more shit.

Webmfags, lets see if we can get >12222222

POST EUROBEAT UNTIL THE GET

wait a minute
i already fucking posted this three times in this thread and i forgot about it each time
isn't it supposed to pop up with a message saying that the file already exists when that happens

It was on the Sonic twitter, I haven't watched GG in years, but I liked seeing Arin suffer and the Aaron (Sonic twitter guy) fucking with him alittle at the end.

i'm out of initial d webms fuck

Shit I think I'm out of initial d based webms

I have more

Man I miss Avatar

Do it.

If I get this get DMC5 is not going to be shit.

Unlucky

TODOGETE

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

Wonder what got it?

fuck

Not really, no. Not even Gen 2 could save it.

There is, however, a good amount of Mysticucks in my town playing. In fact, they're the ONLY one's playing. Same 12 or so people taking and holding gyms. For all they know, they probably think they "ran out" the inferior teams, and they're just claiming their rightful spot at the top of the gyms. Autists, the lot of them.

Ok. I don't have many more though.

Traps arent gay

Does anyone else think this is a bot?

user I know you're having fun posting but almost a quarter the thread is you, let other anons have a chance to post Jesus.

Wait wait, DSP was/is pro-GG?

He was neutral, I'm pretty sure.

Best of the Fusion vids.

Nigga teddyloid did the song and got an english chick to do the vocals. The version in the video is the same one he released on the actual album there is no other version.

what the fuck is this shit.

Did he says gamergay?

That's African circumcision. It's a rite of passage in that culture where they take that blanket after getting their skin whacked off and sick naked in some teepees for 2 weeks or some shit.

christ

Why doesn't he just join them back together

Found these on an old drive timestamped in 2011. Wouldn't let me post the original copies because mp4 support is shit.

man, it fucking bothers me when i see these tumblr tier trailer park boys webms with the obligatory high vibrance color grading. the fact that the series seemed to be filmed and put together by some uninspired drunk only added to the charm. it's like they're missing the point.
webm related is how it should have stayed

Bro the whole thing is that it was a documentary film crew that was filming the whole thing and as the documentary got more and more popular they got better equipment and recognition to film their antics. Then in the most recent two seasons it ended up becoming more of a reality tv series since it got picked up by swearnet. I personally have enjoyed the evolution of TPB over the years and I feel like how they film it is reflected in the higher quality. TPB isn't TPB without Lahey which is why their standup skits and the europe trip shit sucked. Fun fact the actor who plays Lahey actually doesn't drink at all.

what remix of how low is this?

I knew something would happen.

See, this is why i never fucking back kickstarters or preorder anything unless I know for certain it'll 100% satisfy me and isn't run by some assholes.

Yeah, pokemon go died the day they took away the step counter thing or whatever the fuck and anyone who gave a shit about it just moved on because normalfags suffer ADD.