WHAT THE FUCK YOOKA LAYLEE

You are morally obligated to not financially support this game no matter what. Luckily, many people are refunding this shit too. If you play it, PIRATE IT.

Communists.

Yes I'm on my phone. Not like I have any way to protect my privacy no matter what I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/flccE
archive.is/Smoxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE

John did nothing wrong & I look forward to this being mighty number 10. Don't fund kickstarters kids. Just don't.

No, I am not. In fact, I was going not to buy this game, but now I will specifically to spite you for morally busybodying me.

I don't back many kickstarters and I was always planning to pirate it.

You have a thread.
Reported.

Also don't play it, you're still giving them attention.

Really dilates the imagination.

It's like a parody of reality at this point.

okay cuckchan

Commie

Never

Why were you always going to pirate it? It was looking like it would be a good, nonpolitical game until not long ago. At least support games that deserve support

Yeah it made me laugh too. I don't know how people can be depressed living in this world, it's just too funny

If the retardation wasn't driving us towards certain doom, it would be funny. That the world is slowly dying makes it a tragicomedy at best.

Internet police

The saddest part is that it's only been a couple months of the God Emperor's Presidency.

Unless they get bored, liberals are going to be complaining and claiming any mistake on Trump or his cabinet's part is gonna lead to impeachment for the next 8 years.

of all the potential nightmare futures, we certainly seem to have ended up with the funniest
i just wish imageboards weren't slowly dying so we'd have more friends to enjoy the endtimes with

nice >:]

Oekaki ate my picture

Pirate it, and if it was good I would have bought it. Now I'm just gonna pirate it
I do, I frequently buy games that I end up enjoying. I've bought 4 games this week.

This, you can fuck off about guilt-tripping me like an SJW

If they can't get rid of the God Emperor within the next four years, they'll be completely gone within eight. They'll still be screeching but people will stop listening and the screeching politicians will be out of office and thus irrelevant.

When the cleansing fire comes for us all, I'll be here shitposting with the best of you. Probably

Ain't it a kick in the head.
I called a Nazi every time, but it's cool cause deep down I find it a compliment.

euthanize the retarded

They're gonna complain so much, they're gonna get tired of complaining. It's just a matter of how long that takes, you can only passive aggressively tweet that he's somehow #NotMyPresident so many times.

Quit being a contrarian retard for a few minutes..

Don't get corrupted into playing the flipside of their ideology. They are stuck with a crippling lack of supply for nazi demand. Eventually the commies will starve as all commies that can't steal from people do.

Better not be a white looking guy on youtube and get popular. They'll come for you.

What do

Nice horseshoe you have there

That is what they get for putting their politics over profit.
It just boggles the mind, what kind of retarded thought process makes you piss off a guy with millions of subscribers, to pander to whiny faggots who wouldn't even pirate your shit.
Wonder how the devs of these kinds of things feel, by being fucked over out of a paycheck by what was probably a decision coming from some worthless PR cuck.

I'm talking on an ideological level not a political level. They need nazis to justify their existence if they can't get any everyone will tell them to fuck off

kill it

Is this surprising anyone?

PFF-BRT

But I want to be called a Nazi, I want the lines to be drawn, I want another Spanish Civil War.
and then shitpost in the chans about how many anarchist/commie head scalps I collected today.

It ain't gonna happen until am an old coot though.

I pirate all my games unless someone gifts them to me anyways

They need the one thing that wants them gone the most heh

Also I wanted this game because I'm a whore for rareshit but fuck supporting these KIKEs, gonna pirate now.

game honestly looked like crap. does this seriously look as energetic or passionate as any of the N64 Rare games?

Nvm then. What games? I myself just got into Witcher 2, and Dead Rising 1 PC has been excellent, bought both of them recently.

Don't kill yourself, okay?

Do we know for sure they dropped him for idealogical reasons, or just because he suddenly became a controversial figure, and they got scared about a possible negative impact on sales? Either way, it's a huge disappointment, but I just want to know if I should write them off as complete cucks, or just cowards.

They made done statement about loving "diversity in all forms" pretty sure they are 100% cucked.

Toukiden 2, Half-Minute Hero, Lunar: Silver Star Harmony and Gladiator Begins.

They literally said that. They gave the whole 'diversity' spiel

You can safely assume that the PR staff was really excited to find a Nazi to fight and everyone who actually does things just wanted to keep their heads down.

STOP YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM

Except for half Iranian guys with moderately right wing views, apparently.

Half-Iranian, Half-Hungarian, all oppressed minority. Except to SJWs because he looks white

He's all-white in my book.

I won't, because I don't want to. But I am not morally obligated not to.

Also if anyone cares, Jim did a video about Jontron and Yooka Laylee.

Show him what their game has become

Sauce on the song

I don't know why you though this made you look good.

They've been gunning for Jon ever since he refused to apologise for saying retarded way back the week GG started. It also booty-blasted them that he never came out condemn GG as being worse than ISIS like Egoraptor and Peanutbuttergamer did.

It's even funnier considering he's from Iranian born parents.

they should had draw him in third pic smug as fuck because the guy been keeping his shit cool so far im actually impressed how calm he is

Don't forget this

It's actually worse than that. He shit-talked Zoe Quinn and shared that plebcomic that depicted her fucking a bunch of guys. He really made them angry.

He's a beautiful shitlord

Confused by the reaction that Egofagtor head is having.

These people are drones. Nothing he said is even offensive.

It's always good to hear Mister Metokur weigh in on stuff with his usual smarm.

That's not confusing at all. Egoraptor is a huge SJW

True. Shit gets memory holed too easily.

Pic related.

Reminder.

Funniest part of that is when Quinn completely torpedoed Game Jam, Jon said 'fuck this' and went to Disneyland with a few of the guys there. Quinn wasn't invited.

To be fair Arin's guilty of yelling it, too.

He made a rape joke in Joe & Mac too that got censored, I think that was actually the start of them getting really PC with Game Grumps.

HOLY MOLEY

I'm amazed people would think anything else would be the case.

Arin became the massive sjw he is after that Jew Danny replaced Jon.

Between Pewdiepie now openly wearing MAGA hats and talking about Hitler, and now JonTron, I have to say Current Year + 2 is making youtubers interesting again.

Pewdiepie's been playing 4D Chess all along. He's literally too big for Youtube to go after in any meaningful way at this point.

He was always SJW.

Expect a veiled retaliation from some of the Y-list "skeptic" e-celebs that are only "famous" for being critical of SJWs. People like Armored Skepkike that are going to see PewDiePie and JonTron, already famous and successfully, butting in on what they think of as their slice of the pie.

Whole thing is pretty funny tbh

Just use a fixed camera god damn it.

Look on the bright side. People aren't total cucks.

Also…

We need this spam, but in halfchan.

Christ, I forgot how much of a faggot he ended up being. I wonder what Beata Anita would have thought of his homophobic and sexist humour from his Newgrounds days?

Now THIS is the way to go.

I fucking hate the internet.

THINGS TO REMEMBER
Jontron being in the game (for free) is a favor on their end, not his. It's free advertising to his 3.1 MILLION audience and exposure that he granted them. This is beyond disrespectful.

The devs are acting like complete twats and mocking both Jontron and anyone dissatisfied about the decision. They have lost all right to say it was "for business reasons". Regardless it is completely in anyone's right to refund if they desire.

Can someone find a source of them announcing Jontron doing Voice Work from the period during the kickstarter and when they accepted purchases? If you, from that point onward you would have a case for wanting a refund since you could argue you purchased the game with that promise in mind and they have failed to live up to their bargain.

FIND THE SMOKING GUN, ARCHIVE IT, AND SPREAD IT

They can cry all they want. The only thing that matters is that Pewdiepie and JonTron don't give in at all.

So long as he prays to the gods of social justice now, all sins are forgiven. Most of them used to be politically correct assholes after all. Fucking Anita worked for a PUA

I think that's someone who thinks the devs are being retarded.
Also Jon is white enough, Iranians are on the border of "white" and he's only half anyway.

*politically incorrect

The first one from was when Jon had finished filming the last Game Grumps episodes, and the others are from long after JonTron left.

Arin was always kind of a fag, but Jontron was stopping him from becoming the cuck he is today. The Jew and his Reptilian Overlord broke him down to what he is now without JonTron.

He's not called Jon "Aryan Nation" Jafari for no reason.

As soon as it drops on GOG.com, someone needs to do the bro thing and share the unpatched installer before they remove Jon's voice, just so we can proliferate it to spite those cucks.

IS ANYONE EXCITED AS FUCK TO SEE WHO THE NEXT REDPILLED YOUTUBERS ARE. FUCK, I HATE E-CELEBS BUT THIS EXCITING. IT'S LIKE BEING LITTLE AND GETTING A NEW CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS BUT NOT KNOWING WHO THEY ARE.

If he is, then I honestly can't tell what the joke is at this point.

Nailed it.

So you have anything new to make a title like that, or is it just pretending the situation got worse?

I want to go on a Nigger Safari with Jon Jafari

The really funny thing is that all in all, only around 8,000 people unsubbed. Jon gets 6k-8k subs the average week.
SJWs are a very small group of people, they just have a lot of connections and are really good at whining. They're like Jews.

No, it was always there. The Reptilian controlled his life long before Jon ever came along

They are Jews

All we've got to do is make Jon Tron /fit/ and give him a sludge hammer to execute SJW with.

I would have too.

You want Jon to be Thor?

I remember my former friend turned SJW said how much he liked PewDiePie.

Makes me smile to think of what his reaction would be now.

I dont follow eceleb drama because Im not a faggot.
What did I miss?

I thought Holla Forums liked videogames

Not gonna spoonfeed you. Just watch this faggot

It has the basic rundown.

Basically JonTron said some shit. SJWs whined about his shit. The makers of Yooka-Laylee removed him from the game because SJWs whined about his shit. Now non-SJWs are pissed off and want their money back

Pewdiepie didn't do shit. People who pander will make shit regardless of who they pander to.

Rail road worker. Drive those rail road spikes Jon.

Jim is a fucking faggot sellout now, though.

This meme is cancer and so are you.

you forgot your image, user

The don't watch it faggot. Not my fault you didn't keep up.

No, you are going to spoonfeed me because eceleb drama is cancer and you should infect the less people you can.

Oh, they should no better to not bow to these peoples whims. I definitely think we are reaching the point where shit is swinging back the other way.

Sure he was always a cuck for her, but he wasn't anywhere near as big of a sjw before JonTron left.

JonTron said black people commit more crimes than white people (which is statistically proven), media called JonTron a white supremacist because of it (he's Perso-Iranian and not white), Playtonic then removed his voice from Yooka-Laylee because they're for diversity (but not diversity of opinion it seems), and then the publishers of Playtonic started mocking and insulting people who wanted a refund on the game over Playtonic caving in to a forum of pedophiles (Neogaf, not us) demanding JonTron was removed from the game and politicizing their game.

tl;dr sjws made people angry again

I love it.

Shenmue III will be the only good game to come from Kikestarter.

That beautiful shitlord

I love your optimism kid

Thanks for the run down, I'll probably look it up myself at some point to get the whole story because its all the gossipwhore anons will be talking about for the next few days.

>"Diversity of opinion" is a dog-whistle for white supremacists on campus and online ~ the progressive media, Summer 2017

Why did he say that?

Piss off OP

It's even better than I thought. He posted it in response to a black guy.

For a second I thought he was posting an abstract version of The Money Store cover.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Beautiful.

Some squirrelly Jewtube faggot challenged him to a debate and it went in that direction.

KING SHITLORD

The signs were there. He'd bow down pretty much whenever people shit on him

understandable

I swear, these people really don't know who their audience is or don't care. I would have bought the game if it was good, now even if it is the most I'll do is pirate it.

=WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, DID YOU FAGGOTS HATE THIS GUY NOT TO LONG AGO??

An autist claimed that immigrants don't bring more crime because of their culture, and that crime is entirely based on one's wealth. Jon then pointed out that rich niggers commit more serious crime than poor white people.

LISA
Undertale
Shantae
Hyper Light Drifter
Shovel Knight
Superhot

This meme needs to die.

It might have been the publisher, Team 17, that forced Playtonic to make this move and announcement.

If this causes great financial damage to the game's success, can Playtonic sue Team 17?

Because it factually true. It was in a debate with some fag who then had a melt down and ranted until he was banned on twitch for telling people to kill themselves.

He truly is /ourguy/

He even made a reference to /ourguy/ in one of his recent videos.

i don't see what all the buzz is about goyim

he's a nazzzi

I always liked him, but some people thought he was cucked due to being a Bernout for awhile.

No, you fucking retarded kike. He's been /ourguy/ since 2014.

oy vey

I thought jontron was jewish

Why not bring up poor fresh off the boat Indian migrants make for better neighbors than blacks do?

Blacks have it better than no-poos in loos

I forgot Shantae was a kickstarter thing. Good list though, nice of people to count victories instead of writing off everything as garbage.

Seems like it'd be cutting it awfully close to launch to try a move like this, even if it was to try to make their reputation better. The gaming public as a whole would mark it up to be another part of the grand shitshow, and Yooka Laylee, by proxy, would get overshadowed even more by the controversy than it already does.

I've enjoyed JonTron since I first found out about him. This shitsplosion is just the icing on the cake.

Oh, I was probably mixing him up with some other faggot

Undertale is one of the few games I've actually completed. Shovel Knight is also top notch, though I haven't finished it because I'm garbage at platformers.

No, that's h3.

GRIP would've been, but the team cancelled the KS a week after because they knew it wouldn't go through. Paypal backed them for $40 afterwards.

I get that but I was wondering how all of this started in the first place.

I respect Tron and Pie because they didn't bend over and they stood their ground unlike how many normalfags grovel after loosing their cool.

Jon's always been on our side since GamerGate, with those autistic fight side battle edits that people were spamming.

kill yourself 4cuck

And didn't jontron already bend at the knee and make a 30 minute video on how nazis should kill themselves?

No

>>>Holla Forums
This entire site is pure Holla Forums to centrist. You can't change that.

Oh, JonTron basically just got fed up with everyone who didn't kowtow to lefties being called nazis and he just started becoming more and more vocal about it. He eventually went on a stream with Sargon of Akkad and it's steamrolled from there to here.

Speaking the truth never felt so good

No, I understand that they can't do it now and that they're already in a hole they've dug themselves into, but in time, they're going to get lots of refund requests. As those come in and people explain the reason being their treatment of Jon, Playtonic will probably be able to figure out how many sales have been missed or revoked as a result of this, not to mention all kinds of reputation damage going forwards. If they come out some time after release, like 3-12 months later, and demonstrate that it was Team 17 forcing their hand, leading to a decision that lost them so many thousands in sales, not only does that sound like grounds for them to sue Team 17, but it would also put Playtonic as another victim in this mess and help restore a lot of trust that they have lost.

I want to punch him in the face, tackle him, put him on a choke hold, penetrate him raw, fuck his brains out and inject my ideals into his tight pink little neghole tbh.

Please Tweet this at him

I also haven't included games which are considered good but I haven't personally played, like FTL, Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2 and others.

These people are living parodies.

w e w

Put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Who is that handsome man?

If he's associating with those people then how about we get him on a rant over how the characters of the new mass effect are ugly because of SJW? Maybe we could get something steamrolling.

I won't even pirate the game because of how every character looks so repulsive looking.

I hate how there are people who've never heard of any Divinity games other than OS

Reported.
Fuck off already.

Ironic he complains about anime avatars while looking like one with that faggoty blue hair.

I love Banjo-Kazooie. It's the sole reason I asked for a N64 as a kid over a Playstation. I'd go as far as to say Banjo-Kazooie is my favorite game. I wanted more than anything for Yooka-Laylee to be a success. Now though? There are only two outcomes I think I could be happy with… Either we put so much pressure on them that they're forced to publicly apologize to JonTron and restore his segment in the game or Yooka-Laylee becomes Mighty Number 10.

His name is Resident Evil.

Divine Divinity is a really fun game. Tricky as fuck at times, but incredibly engaging.

Im just shitting on this one while i wait for the actual successor of Banjo&Kazooie
the devs are still alive, i checked

Filtered, Moishe.

Because I was talking about Kickstarters specifically.

What game? Are you saying Barkley 2 and Bloodstained are pozzed?

/ourguy/ is a retarded cuckchan meme and hating it doesn't make you the big bad Holla Forumsack boogermang

i'm going to pirate two copies, kekeke

It's fucking hilarious, they lost a lot of fucking sales compared to the fucking idiots that browse gaf. At least they'll learn an important lesson, SJW's don't power the industry.

You should pirate it a billion times, that way they lose a billion dollars and they go bankrupt.

He's really not concerned with vidya stuff all that much in this regard, he's more annoyed about politics in real life and the downward spiral that society is going down.

Bloodstained personally to me looks like Mighty No. 9-lite, while IGA will probably become Inafune-lite. Not as bad, but similar.
I hope Barkley comes out.

Strange.

Divinity II: ED is my favorite

btw RIP Kirill Pokrovsky

Nice dubs fuhrer
I'd love to go on a hunt with Jon "Jew Safari" Jafari

Fun little conundrum for the devs. They will remove someone from the game for offensive opinions. Will they refund someone for offensive opinions? And if that is true can people now pretend to be bigots to get refunds.

Ego yells like a child, won't let go of the fuckig Console Wars from the 90's and let himself go while Jontron reacts to different opinions without ill nature and acts professionally throughout.

How many people are even left on GAF? I would have thought they'd all been banned for wrongthink

FTL's good, but it's hard as dicks and I haven't beaten it yet. I actually forgot it was kickstarted.

Also Ego's in his fucking 30's while Jon is in his mid to late 20's.

Yours is good but I foresee something slightly different.

CH-CH-CH-CHECKED

It's going to be a while, but no, they're very much not dead. I just got back to doing character models after like a year hiatus.

Son of a bitch, you're right.

Why am I even surprised by this anymore? Is he blocked or something?

PeanutButterGamer isn't his friend anymore, that's as far as I know

Jon is too good for this world now

Are you sure it's not just you?
www.youtube.com/user/JonTronShow

post more on /agdg/ you fuck

Yeah, that's the thing. People pick out the worst possible scams and offenders like Mighty No. 9, while everything good that does come out just goes under the radar, since people automatically assume it was funded the conventional way unless it's in Early Access.
So I don't really get so much hate for Kickstarter despite actually being hurt by it myself (I backed Armikrog with a quite a bit of money in 2012)

Here's a good game worth looking forward too.

dropped.

Jim actually has a patreon now and his e-celeb whiteknighting fanboys defended it hard. That alone is pretty funny, but that's not what this thread is about.

I don't care for Jontron or Pewdiepie, but that doesn't mean I won't speak up when bullshti arises. They've dealt with bullshit from the very people who ruined our hobby, thus I will defend them on these issues.

It was me!
My mistake I have a video blocker to block channels and I block anything that is a let's player so I forgot I had him on the list.

I don't get it. A WaPo article? Where is the specific statistic in the article?

He sold out to EA during the Battlefront retardation.

It looks way better and I'm 99% sure that IGA actually did contribute to games, so I'm keeping my hopes up.
I didn't Kickstart it, the only things I ever backed were a few local movies and that shitty Kingdom of Loathing card game. Wish I knew Jick was a liberal parasite.

He was at least still funny when he was playing off of Jon. I think for God knows what reason after Jon left he got it in his head that "oh people love it when I get angry, I'll just do that all the time"

Also I made a webm of the joke he made in Joe and Mac, since for some reason there's no clip of just the joke anywhere on youtube.

JonTron offered to go out and get beers and talk about it

Youtube has added an age restriction recently. Anyone flagged inappropriate is completely filtered out of any searches. Funnily enough this also filtered out most sjw and gay rights channels.

To turn it off go to the bottom of any youtube page turn it off.

The creator of the game made several actually finished Sonic fan games, and they are actually pretty good (he works just INSANELY fast, too).
Sonic: Before the Sequel (get the 2012 edition with the new OST), Sonic: Before the Sequel – Aftermath, Sonic: After the Sequel and Sonic Chrono Adventure.
So get them if you're interested. Sparkster has a demo, too.

Also, Freedom Planet has also been Kickstarted as far as I remember and it was great, looking forward to the sequel.

I'm pretty sure there are like around 100 actual users while the rest are marketers and paid shills.

It's human nature. We remember bad stuff without trying. It's good to make an effort to remember the good stuff now and then, though.
I'm still really hesitant to back shit on kickstarter, though.

Not his friend over this or in general? If so, fucking fair weather faggot.

It's honestly sad to see all these people who will gladly kick a dog when he's down, and shit on someone who helped them for the slightest chance of personal gain.

PBG said it wasn't directly over his comments, but something from earlier.

I actually frequent it regularly, I just give advice/tips on blender/3D modeling in general

Hey stupid we got IDs and post counts here.

PBG first lashed out on Jon for his Sargon video saying that they are not friends, but since has cleared it up that they've falling apart before all of this due to personal issues and haven't been friends for some time and not because of Jon's anti-SJW stuff.

Refund.
If you can't, do a charge back.

I kind of wish people would talk about it since it's coming out next month. But then again "Holla Forums hivemind doesn't play video games XD LOL I belong on 4chan, please feed me the brown pill furry games SOnic is shit games for autist" retards will stifle discussion.

I felt the demo was too long. Wasn't it like several levels? Didn't want to spoil half the game for myself, so dropped it after the first couple ones, but it was really good while also really different3 (yet similar) to LakeFeperd's Sonic stuff, kinda like FP. He's really talented and flexible, I hope this does well and will allow him to make a bigger project on a better engine than MMF or whatever it is.
Anyway, definitely gonna get it and tell people about it.

I was friends with a few game/art industry people and they completely dumped me as a friend when they found out I didn't think Trump evil incarnate.
They love Jontron, I wonder how they're handling it. Last I heard from them they were marching at the pink pussy hat shit.

This. Explain to your credit card company if you need to that the product being provided isn't as advertised (say you were only interested because of Jon's involvement). They'll side with you 100%.

It's a Sonic clone that hasn't been released, what's there to talk about?

fuck off.

Nice (1), mate

no u.

It isn't really a clone, though. Moreover, a lengthy demo is available.

Faggot.

Wasn't there something about a character using >them pronouns instead of "Him".
Kinda weird.

It appears to be largely reliant on who Arin is paired up with. Arin + Oney still has a tendency to veer into politically incorrect territory.

Both made me chuckle

undertale thread?

Keep this on topic please.

Untertale pisses me the fuck off. I like the music a lot, but the game is utter cancer, everything is hamfisted SJW shit, and the creator tried to sell people on "You can be good or bad, your decisions matter!", but you can only do a genocide run after beating the game once, the game continuously tries to tell you you're a bad person for fighting monsters, and it's utterly boring save one boss fight. The game is a fucking mess.

On the subject of Yooka Laylee, the game was completely sold on nostalgia. I'd be very surprised if it turned out good, and I've got no interest in playing it. Removing JonTron for socjus points is a cheap stunt that really shows that they're a shallow company trying to suck their own dick with this game.

The game, what else?

I don't know who that is but she has nice pastries. Is she related to this drama at all?

Jon is not racially pure enough for nazis, despite Aryan being a Persian (read: Iranian) term?

Mind blown.

Even if they aren't technically jews, they are funded and trained by jews, brainwashed by jews, and used by jews to destroy their own for the sake of zionism.

It's worse than not being friends anymore, PBG's actively hostile towards him. Even that Ethan kike was surprised.

But that's wrong.

Being this much of an ass-pie

No, she's just titties.

Let's be honest. PBG tries very hard to imitate JonTron but ends up being a budget, very loud and screamy PewDiePie with shitty writing, if he even does that much work

That's not the point. They thought they'd unveil the institutionalized white supremacy or some shit, instead they just showed everyone that niggers will be niggers, even when in perfectly good environment.

Do you also never get tired of posting the exact same images that mean absolutely fucking nothing?

Y'know this will just end with cries of "dindu nuffin!" as always & blaming higher crime on the media-manufactured "epidemic" of evil racist white police. If Jon really wants to go balls deep into the minds of the indoctrinated he'll have to debunk that shit too & point out that there's far more black on white crime than the reverse. The "literally every black failure is because poverty" myth will keep coming up again & again which will need debunking again & again as poverty is more of a symptom than a cause.

The cold hard truth is blacks do worse in education & commit more crime than whites because they are literally neurologically-inferior to whites. Even liberals know this deep down which is why they patronize blacks with quotas instead of basing hiring & college admissions on merit alone. They axed literacy tests for teachers in New York state because not enough brown people were passing them for fuck sake. This apologism & afrocentrism will never end because "WE WUZ KANGZ" is preferable to coming to terms with inferiority that has been proven by every objective metric available.

But that picture he posted actually validates JonTron's words fully, what the hell?

PDP actually became kinda funny during the last year or so, and I am not saying that because he's an 'anti-SJW' now or anything. It's really bizarre how different he can be to his previous persona I remember from like 2012.

Didn't he start doing Filthy Frank kind of shit?

Well, I wouldn't call him Filthy Frank, but he's definitely more edgy now, for a lack of a better word.

Even looking past the retarded political bullshit

That's pretty shitty.

The point is that it's hard to make a living when you're being bombarded everyday.
But Jon never talked about refugees fleeing from violence. PBG lied or misinterpreted.

On top of that it should be plain that we don't have any obligation to these people.
It's a shame that Syria is such a shithole but that doesn't entitle them to come here (especially since so many of the people coming aren't even Syrians).

If your country is in a fucking war, or fucking destroyed or whatever the fuck, then get your shit together and fix it. Don't expect other countries to shelter your stupid ass for failing to protect your own values. giving war torn countries aid creates dependance, dependance makes slaves who cannot even feed themselves who have no choice but to be loyal to another master because of this deficiency.

A country in ruin is a country that can be rebuilt and lived in. Fleeing to another country won't solve your country's problems, and you trade your life in a familiar place where you know how things work for one where you have to relearn everything like a child.

We have deprived these countries of their smart and rich, and they've suffered for it.

A fucking game reviewer who focuses on his own enjoyment is the last person you should ask to solve a goddamned problem. All he knows is his indulgence in his luxuries, not how suffering operates.

This is a case of a young kid who doesn't know shit about how the world works.

>these poor refugees razed their countries to the fucking ground because they're

Even if he was talking about refugees fleeing from violence, it's not like this shit happens overnight. You don't just wake up in the morning and your friendly neighbors are killing each other. Make your surroundings better or flee before shit hits the fan

I still kinda get them, sometimes it's impossible to do anything alone.
I live in Russia, which is not nearly as bad as Syria, but it's still a shithole overrun with corruption and criminals holding all the power and resources. You can't democratically re-elect Putin or the Duma, cause the system and statistic are rigged so it doesn't even happen. I wouldn't want my children to live here, ever. But what would one man do? Start a revolution? (Which, as past experience with USSR and Ukraine shows, is even worse).
But you probably still want to live a good life, since you've only got one of it, so it's either flee or wait 70 years for things to gradually improve and then just die.
However, even if you do escape, you should respect the norms and rules of your new home and hopefully make meaningful contributions to this new societies, which many immigrants (inlcuidng those in Moscow) just don't do.

A family caught in the middle of war can be something that happens overnight.
Of course that doesn't mean the US specifically is forced to act upon that. There are plenty of European and Asian countries that are not at war where they could be sent to.

That doesn't surprise me.

Why should any country that's not in the region be forced to shoulder the burden? Saudi Arabia, Iran, et cetera are shitholes, but at least they're not engulfed in civil war, and they're the kind of shitholes that the refugees would be comfortable with.

Of course the answer is that most of the people coming to Europe aren't even Syrians, they're just random Muslims accepting Frau Merkel's invitation.

Taking personal responsibility & improving your homeland on your own really is the objectively-correct solution. Mass immigration is not a solution.

Regardless, 3rd world shitholes are 3rd world shitholes because the people inhabiting them create those conditions & will bring said conditions everywhere they go. If their country is full of unending violence, corruption, drugs, rape, slavery, etc. they'll bring the mentality which creates that with them. That's the goal of bringing the very worst of non-whites to flood white countries, because they bring about the conditions to create a 3rd world socialist shithole that the corrupt (((political elite))) desire.

He cited the WashPost of all things, one of the truly cucked media outlets. How are SJWs gonna spin that shit?

Holla Forums is compromised as well?

In general but this didn't help their friendship

I always thought of him as Jon without the humour

I'd say no country is forced to shoulder the burden, even if it is within the region. You can face the consequences of not helping, which would impact later politics, sure, but nobody is forced to help to begin with. And if they do, you should be deeply thankful. You shouldn't expect it or demand it as if you deserved it.

Aim for a bloodless revolution. The worst thing you can do is start another one where your newly created government is corrupt as fuck because you let the most violent do the politic shit.

Worst case scenario just move to a quiet country area WITHIN your country, make it a place of no political or militaristic importance and away from the fucking cities.

If you want to fix your country, go into the government, or go into science or even economics for god's sake.

The government system, like it or not, is what keeps the country well kept. The mistake of a bloody revolution is that in the process it tears away all infrustructure. If you want to make changes, do so with surgical strikes or gradual change through advancement and outings of corruption using official channels.

This isn't the days of the USSR, you have the goddamned internet to spread the word without any middlemen to go through, with no complicated process. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the internet is your best and most peaceful weapon, it saved South Korea from a bloody revolution.

Remember, information is power. It's what can arm and disarm entire nations, and you have complete power over it thanks to the internet. Governments can no longer contain what people are capable of in regards to subversion.

The weapon of yesterday was the gun, but the weapon of today is a simple phone.

You want to make things better? You will. You just have to have faith in your fellow man. And no longer will things get as bad as this when you throw out evil, the internet acts as a stopgap measure, if one person learns something, so does the world, and so CAN the world.

Do you know what you're touching right now, aside from your penis in all likelyhood because let's be honest we're all doing that right now? You're keying shit into a computer, one of the most potent goddamned things that can make a man MOVE.

Evil fears education. You hold a tool that repels evil. USE IT.

I agree with you, but even if we grant the premise that they can't live in Syria, it doesn't even necessarily follow that we have to take them.

It's what some circles are planning at the moment, even if most don't have failth in it.

Not entirely true. A lot of things get blocked, there are even instances of goverment to pay mobile companies to spy on the opposition or to do certain things to get a hold of their messengers.
Besides, most Russian population (Soviet older people and rednecks) still purely watch TV (which is entirely propaganda) and it's very very hard to break their misconceptions.
I do have failth in some men, but not most, Russians at large are still very backwards and uneducated and it will have probably at least one generation more to get rid of this problem.
They are literally being fucked in the ass and ask for more, while denying ANY actual opposition (which isn't much, since most opposition is just a smokescreen for the govt) as 'foreign USA spies and agents' who want to destroy their beloved lord Putin. It's the thiickest people on Earth.

There are mass-country protests tomorrow, but the govermnent said they won't allow them, so things can turn sour for some people, although most will probably just give up.

I though Black Lives Matter protested about police brutality, not white on black violence

A war with another country, true, hard to stop the higher ups or predict an invasion when you are just a random civvie. But a civil war takes time to brew. You can see the writing on the wall

They protest about everything they can blame whitey for. Nothing's ever their own fault, it's just good bois who dindu nuffin.

Good, you Soros goons deserve everything bad coming to you.

gee i fucking wonder why

wut

I'm sure they'd deny it if you tried to argue that was their point. Do you have a tweet from a higher up who complained about white on black crime?

Right, but from the point of view of a civil it's cruel to deny them any refuge. It's not mandatory for someone to make something about it, but it's cruel to just cross your arms regarding the issue. Again, not saying that countries that are far away like the US should have anything to do with it

Go suck off Kasparovs jew dick, you nation wrecking scumbags.

Yeah well, #BLM has no leaders, user :)

Look, I hate mass-violence, revolutions or any sort of such disturbances and I don't really like liberals (despite being socially open myself), but you have to look at stuff objectively when there are problems. There isn't much to wreck in this nation now.

I though their leader was some dude who pretended to be black but was actually white or latino.

Of course not, goy :^)

Redpill me on Russia. I always thought Eastern European countries were marginally better than the West.

The grass isn't greener, you aids-riddled faggot. Stay in Russia and be glad you aren't as "progressive"" as the rest of the Western countries.

This is what I thought too.
Corrupt as hell, sure, but at least they treat (((journalists))) and similar types correctly over there.

It's not even Jon's character but there is no way they are this dumb to think the optics of this are positive. Are they?

archive.is/flccE

It is objectively greener in some places (you cannot seriously arguing that living in a muslim country is better than living in US, which is why there's so many immigrants).
However, I never even argued for leaving as a mass solution, of course it's better to fix stuff where you live and that's what you should do.

Now, whether it's better to live in an economically wrecked third-world authoritatian shithole or in a well-off a 'liberal' SJW long-term is a good question.

There isn't really much journalism in Russia. If you try to do real journalism you just get silences in some way or another and that's it.

He is a Soros goon who is here to astroturf against "his" own country. He is probably getting off on the idea of his countrywomen getting culturally enriched like the ones in Sweden.

That's basically what I was saying.

In the West nearly all journalists are kikes who use their position to push progressivism and anti-white narratives, and they constantly kvetch about Russia because Putin doesn't put up with their bullshit. I guess treating them that way means honest people get caught up too, but still.

But I'm not against my country, just against the current government, which I want changed.
Rotation of office is a staple of any normal democratic government and it is completely non-existent here.

That's not what I was talking about at all. And while he may be good at foreign policy, he's absolutely shit at domestic issues and nothing more than a dictator, so you're only seeing one side to things.
Is it better in some ways without the SJW shit? Perhaps. Is it much worse in other departments? Oh you bet.

More over, you guys drool about Russia being anti-SJW, while it's constitonally a 'multinational government' and there is so much shit happening on that front you wouldn't believe and it has nothing on your (temporal) muslim crisis with stuff like Kadyrov.
Hell, Moscow as a city has the most immigrants in the WORLD. Russia is infested with mudslimes.

People like you DESERVE to disappear in the middle of the night. Keep going and i will report this thread and you to the proper Russian authorities.

Wew niggy. Give me a nationalist dictator any day over the tyranny of the uneducated masses.

I can believe that.
But I don't really have a problem with that. Democracy is fucking garbage-tier on every level.

I get disliking Putin, he's not nearly as right wing as he needs to be. But being a dictator isn't one of his faults.

I respect putin for one and only one big reason: he gave a speech on immigration when the syrian war first started popping off and it basically boiled down to "come to russia! we'd love to have you. but if you do, you will be expected to follow russian laws, learn russian culture, and learn the language. russia does not need you. you need russia."

likely because we have 2 threads on going right now

Thank you for the based webm user, going to show this to people I know, powerful stuff.

pls don't take me away mr. cia

Urho Kaleva Kekkonen. Look it up.

speaking of which, some neokike in their celebration thread for getting JonTron removed admitted to medical malpractice on people he suspects are on the "wrong side of history." Then someone else got banned for calling him out on being a retarded edgelord.

that place makes reddit look like stormfront.

Someone actually needs to dox that guy and get his licence revoked.

Neofags are fucking sociopaths. Getting a voice role, no matter how small in a game made by old rare employees was probably one of the biggest highlights of JonTron's life. Getting to work alongside the people who made some of his best childhood memories. And these fucks get off on taking that away from him.

I think I have a new goal for myself… Make my AGDG project get big enough for these faggots to take notice of me just so I can insult them and blow them off. It's petty and minor, but you know they'd sperg out over it if someone straightup told them they're a community of human garbage and their opinions aren't worth consideration.

They're sociopaths who stopped their mental development as angsty 14 year olds.

What a shapely bee.

You don't care about Anita Sarkeesian's or Zoe Quinn's aspirations or life's highlights, right? In that respect you are not that different.
I hope Jon didn't care much about this stupid game, actually. I don't want to see him affected

I fuck it.

I don't care about their aspirations or life's highlights.

I also don't go out of my way to ruin it just because I disagree with what they say or think. And because I know it's coming, GamerGate happened because of Quinn's sleazy dealings and Grayson's non-existent integrity. It was a response to actions those involved took, not views and opinions they held. Take that away and Quinn would've been nothing more than a mediocre non-game developer preaching to a choir of fellow cultists. She would've never registered on anyone's radar. As for Sarkpuppet, she wasn't involved until she willingly involved herself. If you want to take it beyond GamerGate, there's plenty of valid reason to push back against her calls for censorship, but I don't see anyone actively trying to take away the things she cares about.

LOL

I almost spat out my drink you fuck.

remember when you were shitting on him for being a disney sellout among other shit?

How does this work?

I do, but then this debate happened proving he's /ourguy/. Don't you like he's so fluent in german?

Doesn't Egoraptor live in California?

I notice this mindset tends to infect everyone from California or Florida, which are like the main SJW hive clusters.

It also explains why their art is all the same bullshit.

California and Washington (Seattle) are SJW HQs. It is where the spoiled entitled brats of America live.

Of course.

Having lived there for 15 years, I can confirm how that hive develops, and it comes back to corporatism:
Employment in Florida is completely at will[/whim (if the employer doesn't like you, fired)]: breeds collusion/nepotism&favoritism
Employers demand XX skills, experience, certs, etc., for even blue collar jobs; barely any entry level positions: breeds liars and incompetent workforce
Part time festival (not enough hours to live): high turn over rate (quit or fired too poor "show"): unwilling workforce
Minimum wage friendly! Breeds complacent workforce
Commute hell: Tardies, no shows: unresponsive workforce
etc. etc.
Basically, employers here are breeding the worst of the worst. Thus, I cannot blame Profit hungry EA for being evil and greedy, if your state produces the worst of the worst labour force.

For the couple years I lived there, I can confirm that some of them are bad. My dad worked in boat repair and his team was explicitly told not to inform the customer that he boat was completely fucked and keep on doing patchwork fixes that resulted in it temporarily working.

He's a double whammy. He's from Florida but he lives in California

You forgot Portland, Oregon

Those statistics don't even exist though, that's why he was called racist.

This. He was pretty much spreading misinformation about a serious topic, which is why he was dropped from Yooka Laylee.

Not because Playtonic had a different opinion to Jon.

how do we unfuck his shit lads

Literally the opposite of your apologia.

Try again.

people sure are desperate for allies these days

THICC

1 drop non-White is non-White. Jon Tron is a based sand nigger.

John isn't White enough. The Persian Aryans were raped into submission by Arabs to create modern Iranians. They are no more White than Pakis or Pajeets.

archive.is/Smoxs

Why would Playtonic give a fuck that he was spreading misinformation about a topic that has fuck all to do with vidya or Playtonic, unless it was wrongthink?

And within the SJW crowd there is a very small group of people, with a lot of connections that are really good at whining. They are the literal jews.