ITT Good cartoons/anime based on videogames

ITT Good cartoons/anime based on videogames.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7zSlHdOZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=c83xBmjCp6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zS6IT9UMC8U
youtube.com/watch?v=T9sWa7n8dsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not "based", it's being made in tandem
and it's not that good really

Dofus came out years before. Also shut your mouth it's great and so is pic related.

I like pic related because of nostalgia. Used to watch it when I was a kid.

I don't think anything's ever been "good" when it's based off of a video game. Nostalgia goggles are the only things that can mask how shitty they are. The Animal Crossing anime movie was fucking boring as hell, but I remember watching it on classic youtube years ago, so I can't hate it. Same with the Mortal Kombat movie, watched it when I was a kid so I can get over how garbage it is.

Does it count if it's based off a fan comic based off the game?

You have a lot to learn, grasshopper.

this version was better.

Sonic Boom is stellar. The animation is pretty shit but that's not the appeal point.

it doesn't have to be amazing to be infinitely better than Sonic X. But the whole Chris Chan episode was amazing for sonic boom. I almost half expected the character to mace someone kek.

Get the fuck out

Prove me wrong faggot.

Already we're down and out of the "Stellar" category.

Sticks is the second best character, right after Eggman.

Alright then.

I see that characters such as Ow The Edge The Edgehog are more up your valley, but it's just not that kind of show. Sonic X had a lot of that shit though, give it a whirl.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis and its getting a 2nd season too.

I remember that character, but I remember absolutely nothing from the anime.

You cant even remember the undead loli?

Only barely after you mentioned her.

better animation than wakfu

Was the game made for the show or was the show made for the game? I never saw it

both of them are terrible

From now on, like your parents were, you are the secret force of Pole Position.

I fucking loved this shit when I was little. The weird thing is, it's not really based on the game (since it's a simple F1 game, no story or anything), they just licensed the name.

moeshit intros sound all the fucking same. That said, the animations is good. The doujins are fucking outstanding.

Touhou fan anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7zSlHdOZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=c83xBmjCp6Y

There is no such thing as moeshit, and "anime music all sounds the same!" is a meme.

Can someone explain to me how 2hu is so blown out of fucking proportion? shmups isn't my forte so I never got into it but wherever I go I see touhou everywhere to the point where I can even recognize some characters from it.

Now that's bullshit and you know it.

Captain N motherfuckers

How the fuck is this a fan anime?

It's gonna be the next Adventure Time, isn't it?

The fanworks based on the characters, story and music are what make it so prolific.

It isn't. Moeshit doesn't exist. There is no such thing. It's just another retarded meme.

It's anime made by fans. Touhou has no official anime.

How is the animation not utter shit?

Because they don't have the money to outsource it to Korea.

Animation skills in Japan are more common and highly developed than in America, and it's possible some people involved have professional experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=zS6IT9UMC8U (don't set your volume too high)

This is a Taiwanese production:
youtube.com/watch?v=T9sWa7n8dsY

Anime isn't outsourced to Korea. Only bits and pieces of it are, and even not always.

Mah nigga. Rare to see a decent medieval fantasy anime, let alone one based on a fucking phone game. Shame they had to rework the spin-off, premise sounded alright.

Pretty sure he thinks Toei is the only anime creator.

Speaking of Wakfu, could someone post the Webm of the battle between Julith and Kerubin, from the Dofus movie, please?

it was never subtle about being post apocalyptic, it's been there since like episode 2 and the entire show is about finding other humans in an abandoned world. Nothing like adventure time you autist

It has to be the music. Because that shit is dope.

The post apocalyptic setting is brought on subtly and progressively, but there is nothing secret about it. Mid season onwards it becomes the plot focus.

why do we have two of the same thread?

we had this thread earlier, its still up here

That thread excludes anime.

i guess

the only good thing about wakfu was nox and he's dead

Something something lowest common denominator.

He was generic JRPG sympathetic "done nothing wrong except everything" villain. I dunno why people like him so much.

If anything, it gets the most undeserved flak of any vidya cartoon, if anything.

Vid related is objectively top tier, though.

Wait, does Nox actually die? It seemed to me that he was just let go. But then, it has been a while since I watched Wakfu…

It's easier to be sympathetic for him since, if the plan he was working for came to fruition, literally everyone would have been happy. He probably wouldn't have done anything if he hadn't been tricked regarding the amount of power required to carry out said plan.

To bad they also made a shit card game out of wakfu/dofus

Ankama's shows and comics are top-tier, but their games always fall short of being as good as they could be. Wakfu should have been an MMO I never stopped playing, but they kept overhauling things every few weeks.

Their Hearthstone clone card game is good, but it always feels insanely unfair. For every 20 games I play, it only feels like one of them actually dealt me a hand that allows my deck to work effectively against an opponent who isn't wombo-comboing everything I put out.

Krosmaster is one I wish I could play more, too, but the online play on that game is utter bullshit because it's only played by obsessive spergs who have been dominating things for the past few years.

Personally, I think Zun was in the right place at the right time and everything snowballed from there.

Megaman had a fun 90s tv show.
Tower of Douruaga has an anime that had a nice progression through dungeons and characters.

man this show was really bad
like, it had good animation but the entire plot was forgettable

I don't remember anything besides his rival losing an arm, him having a tail and being a thief, some little girl who became dragon and i don't even remember the antagonist.

The thing is like less than 10 episodes and it goes so fast paced there's nothing to remember

I do remember the god with the swans and his wagon because that was the only times when it slowed down and it had moments of animation with proper pacing.

It really wasn't

I love moeshit!

I want you out of this board NOW

I watched the first episode. Loved that shit eating grin character but didn't care about anything else.

vs

The comic is superior.

Boom is pretty good too.

Take a load of this shit taste.

madoka is not moeshit by definition
if you want real moeshit try something like k-on, girls and panzer or strike witches

sounds like denial to me

Yes, I am denying that something that does not exist does not in fact exist.

Fuck off, Doug Walker

he killed himself buddy, all that was left of him after all those years was dust trapped in his magic armor

theres nothing wrong with sticks unless youre 16 and emo