Fake Vidya Food/Drink

Have you ever played a game and saw a fake food/beverage you really wanted to try? If you do, post it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_businesses_and_products
mariowiki.com/List_of_Zess_T._recipes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always wanted to try any sarsaparilla, but they are almost unheard of in Midwest.Other than that, mushroom girl's stews look pretty tasty.

I just assume they both taste like the drink they're mimicking. I bet Nuka tastes like that Mexican coke though.

I always wanted to try a Peach from monkey hero

thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_businesses_and_products

Yeah, here's a shit ton.

Water bottles at least used to be pretty popular and that's just tap water.

I've always wondered what cock tastes like

Depends on the place
In some places of my country is healthier to drink bottled water because the tap gives hard water.

POO IN LOO

First

Wrong continent.
Limestone is everywhere, you nigger.

What do health and mana potions taste like?

POO
IN
LOO

What is this loo you speak of?

Red and blue, respectively.

Sarsaparilla tastes like cough medicine.

I've had some before, it's interesting. More licorice taste then you'd think.

Nuka Cola supposedly has some fruity taste to it, so it'd be like mixing a fruit punch with coke.

Anyone else remember those shit health and mana potions they made a while back?

it's not vidya but I always wanted to try butterbeer from Harry Potter. I'll bet it's warm and thick and creamy and sweet, like some kind of alcoholic hot chocolate or something.

Kaz's burgers tbh.

Sounds like Guinness from the tap.

I mean you can just put booze in hot chocolate.

Yeah, but Harry Potter lives in a magical land where everything is fantastical so I imagine there's something special about butterbeer, like maybe it makes your balls grow hairier or something. Normal alcohol can't make your balls grow hairier.

Have you ever had Guinness from the tap?

Everywhere.
Cartoon.
Videogames.
The meat on the bone always looks delicious.

Yeah, but can butterbeer make fat chicks look bangable? Because that's pretty magical if you ask me.

I've had it from a bottle, but not from the tap. I don't go to bars often.

I've been curious ever since Majora's Mask came out as to what the fine wine equivalent of milk would taste like.

mariowiki.com/List_of_Zess_T._recipes

Also pretty much any of these.

children died from radiation drinking that shit

fuck too late

Daily reminder that Bethesda retcon Nuka-Cola to be a radioactive drink for a "Nuka sounds like nuke" joke.

Anyone interested in drinking Bethesda shitty drinks deserves to be poisoned.

I always thought that shit was just supposed to be root beer.

You ever eaten paper?
They all taste like fucking paper because they are made of fucking paper.

This game is what caused me to first try sushi as a kid, and I've loved it ever since.

It's also not real, since it's from a videogame, you can't eat ones and zeroes. I guess this whole thread is pointless, huh?

Didn't Fallout 2 have Cherry Nuka'Cola? Or did I dream that up?

It's not exactly "fictional" if all the ingredients are given, user.

I really want a Paramite Pie and Soulstorm.

What the fuck kind of meat is this. I always wondered what the fuck part of what the fuck animal this could possibly be from.

Sarsaparilla is great. You can usually find Sioux City Sarsaparilla at Cracker Barrel restaurants.

No, sarsaparilla has a different, stronger taste than root beer.

Maybe you should try drinking bleach.

Maybe it's water? Need to stay hydrated while Ripping and Tearing.

White Russians probably It's clearly just milk that's had booze put into itDon't forget that Loni (I think her name is) gives her kid some Chateau Romani to get her to go to bed as the moon crashes down

Fo4 is about as canon as BoS, maybe even less far as anyone who cares is concerned.

You did, checking the wiki the only time Nuka Cola in a cherry flavor has been done is in Fo4 and In Fallout Tactics (which might be the one you're thinking of).

Reading through the nuka cola page reminded me I did do one of the cocktails that was in the Nuka World DLC Don't judge me, I wanted to complete a mod I had started for Fo4 called Nuka-Bombdrop and turned out pretty good (and just as alcoholic as it sounds in game). If anyone is interested I used
>Then two shots of Bourbon though I may have used whisky, Vodka, and Rum
The majority of Coke, schnapps and Sangria cover the heavy alcohol of the three liquors and it goes down easy It and Oswald were the best things to have come out of that piece of shit.

Must be. I never played FO4.

It's a lower leg. Two hinge joints and a fat chunk of meat on one end.

Are you pansit bro from the friday night thread?

Never been in a Friday night thread so no.

Nuka-Cola was invented in 2044 so does that mean Coca Cola was still around up until Nuka-Cola became super popular?

No, but it does mean ur a faget.

More like a Cuck'o'Cola

Good enough reason as any to post these

It's demon jizz. I just wish I had the comic.

Skooma

The PB&J from Castle Crasher

Came here to post this.

Here you go.

i wish sandwiches were real

So have mods made fallout 4 at least worth pirating yet?

If you didn't think it was worth pirating before, the sparse mods that are around aren't going to change that.

You can't just stack a different bunch of sandwiches on top of eachother and call it an unique meal.

thats all a sandwich is in the first place

The creation kit was changed so much that nobody wanted to work with it, and Bethesda blatantly stole mods that were made for New Vegas, so the entire modding community got scared off. There is absolutely no mods for Fallout 4 unless you want to play as a fat girl or a my little pony or a fat my little pony girl.

Me too.

Every time I play this game I get ridiculously hungry.

Like chicken

There are some sweet things, like slow motion, better jetpacks and live dismemberment with better dialogues and quest, but the core is the same. I enjoyed just running around shooting shit, but the story is still abysmal and the only mods against that are the ones that remove it.

Vanillaware games love their food.

Muramasa has some good looking food too.

Need more Vanillaware food.

how about some sour ambrosial meat and rotten beast steak? it will put hairs on your chest

Be cool, be hip! Drink Quanta Cola!

Turns out that one store in my are carries it. I got a bottle.

It ended up tasting similar to rootbeer, but with more vanilla and that unique "rooty" flavor.

fucking cancer, OP

Pffff hahahaha

Like milk but it has a more creamy flavor with alcohol it isn't that strong but it goes down easily and won't clash with each other, it's a perfect blend and it is a good drink for relaxing.

This is the single most basic bitch sandwich I have ever heard of. Nothing inherently wrong with it, just not something to be blown out by.

It tastes like butterscotch my nig.

But that's where it's the best user
Bethesda might be dogshit at everything else, but even the most jaded person has to admit that the one thing they're better at than anything, the one thing they still excel at despite making increasingly garbage games, is marketing
Marketing is the only thing that keeps the company afloat even though normalfags are getting wise to the quality of their games
They've even realized this themselves, as their last fallout 4 expansion was all about in-universe marketing- and it was really good at it
The games are shit, the company is shit, but I would totally drink nuka cola

I wonder how grilled newt tastes. I heard of it in Lufia.

H-half this shit has eyes.

Not only was it a joke, but he's referencing that pic where a sonic fan is saying "i wish hedgehogs were real".

Don't worry these are just produce made of literal dreams and imagination. Some of it just looks like living things but it's totally dead.

Nuka-Cola is the copyright-safe version of Coca-Cola.

Health potions taste like a strong cough syrup.
Mana potions taste like antiseptic mouthwash.

The thing heals your health bar, there is either Slavic magic to the sandvich or TF2 confirmed all the weapons everybody shoots are pea shooters in power if a basic sandwich can heal you up.

Besides all plants have a single soul among them.

my soul is still stuck in that game

they look like malt balls and the cheesiest goddamn quesadilla and i fucking want them

why is this even a webm and why did I save it?

also bump cause this is a quality thread