#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Kung Fu Master Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lrZnt
archive.fo/HXkKK
archive.is/flccE
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/yooka-laylee-devs-ban-and-censors-users-after-removing-jontron-from-game/26804/
dev.twitter.com/rest/reference/get/followers/list
archive.fo/UtgS4
twitter.com/ZeoMassicot/status/845304086643695616
archive.is/6JFln
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/525775948457578497
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/525770569724076032
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/526105055771246592
ghostbin.com/paste/psfhy
archive.fo/kqc6N
archive.is/vq24z
archive.is/2m0yM
archive.fo/bKXE1
archive.is/apzzY
archive.is/eRbd0
archive.is/SbAz0
twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/844714652420493313
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/yooka-laylee#comments
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/845318272723562496
archive.fo/797xh
archive.fo/XBxZm#selection-5625.1-5629.3
archive.fo/ZLQB0#selection-6515.1-6519.4
archive.is/60hoM
slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/25/race-and-justice-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/
archive.fo/2HbYb#selection-48399.0-48411.7
gwern.net/Mistakes#iq-race
a.uguu.se/kQzRG64KCHvZ_DA-Psycho'frauds'ADoubleFineMess#FigOff.webm
twitter.com/nuleet/status/845409054721822720
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1557749&p=52001347&viewfull=1#post52001347
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12213464.html
archive.is/BY27n
web.archive.org/web/20170325023156/http://8ch.net/v/res/12213464.html
archive.fo/Xg6Vy
web.archive.org/web/20170325024701/http://forums.playtonicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5255&sid=26dbc4cd1a672f1b575599c9f7bb5a16
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1386818
steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558753803977386767/
steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/412447331645332209/
archive.fo/2aEg6#selection-2609.1-2632.0
archive.is/euzFB
archive.fo/eCHVn
archive.fo/gH1WL
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2664251
planescape.com/
archive.is/lGJ0v
archive.is/DIjYX
archive.is/jMGTo
manilatimes.net/new-york-times-takes-philippine-daily-inquirer/318855/
manilatimes.net/rappler-misled-eu-human-rights-watch-cnn-time-bbc-world/318078/
archive.is/6E5LC
manilatimes.net/rappler-insists-7080-killed-fake-news-resorts-ad-hominem-arguments/318502/
archive.is/78XEi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you respond to bait or post off-topic, your waifu turns gay.

SECOND FOR GILDA

It should work fine and since the second anniversary is tomorrow you'll have enough resources to pull twice or today's special banner if you gather 25 Mythril.
Also works on any good Android emulator.

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/lrZnt

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/HXkKK

Who is right?

I'm going to have to agree with this user, a lot of the letters don't look like they were handwritten, it looks like someone used a script typeface.

What if our waifu already is gay? Or, bi? Or, a futa?

Not much of a threat when she's a confirmed bi.

GET READY FOR MN9 2.0
GET READY FOR MN9 2.0
GET READY FOR MN9 2.0
GET READY FOR MN9 2.0

archive.is/flccE

I don't think it's gonna be that bad game and gameplay wise. But it will lose sales.

How long do you think we have before Poztonics protects their account?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs

I thought they already did.

The devs already did, you mean the main account? They are blocking people left and right

I think they did.

The fact they kept the character in without any dialogue and told everybody who it is is simply wonderful.

None of this shit would've happened if they just simply said "Jontron's views do not represent the views of our company" like any company would.

They're already blocking people.

we talked about this in the thread before the previous one. Being trans is not okay, it's a mental illness and those people need help. Imagine being a girl born with a dick, all guys will hate you and girls will probably bully you too for being a freak. In the end those are normal people, but because of their fucked up bodies they can't have a normal live. Trans people need help, but lately people tell them that they are okay and normal, which leads to them killing themselves because they are retarded freaks.

This is a serious issue that people don't take as serious as they should

I thought they did as well as banning all wrong think of the steam forums.

Whatever the account is that's still up, that they're using to Tweet shit like

(reposting)

I'd seriously love to be able to give a questionnaire like this to various companies. I find it infuriating to think they'd probably see it as a hostile meme in this context, but maybe it is worth a try.

Something else that bothers me about Playtonic is that their reaction is both over-the-top and underwhelming. They could have easily kept his voice role while simultaneously releasing a much harsher statement about Playtonic's political disagreement, and then leaving the matter at that (i.e. leaving the matter as a political discussion). If Jontron is allowed to say "personal viewpoints" (their exact words) that Playtonic disagreed with so much (quote: "We would like to make absolutely clear that…his views do not represent Playtonic"), certainly you can man up and actually put your own viewpoints on the table? Make it clear 1) where the company leaders personally stand, 2) how many of your employees are personally in agreement with them and 3) in what capacity you will or will not tolerate activity (business activity or otherwise) with various parties who have different views.

FUCK.

You'll get pissed off if you think about this shit, that's what annoys me. It really is their decision how game is put together (and if it was just that, who cares?) but they are a member of society like everyone else so people should care they that they are being fucking slimy about it.

Ellie is still cute

Both.

A tranny that knows they are not a woman (or man) and will never be one is fine by me, its the ones who insist they are female (or male) who are really disturbing.

that's the main account and it's blocking people asking about refunds

Then its not a tranny

Oh you mean the paedophile who sexually assaulted two young boys for years while forcing one to role play as a woman after he was forced to have male genital mutilation and the resulting trauma ended with the two brothers committing suicide.
And libshits use this as evidence that they're correct, leftism truly is a mental illness.

Why even live.

They are shemales and I am cool with them and liking them makes you gay

Haven't they been doing that for almost three years now?

Thanks for pointing out my shame.
brb, committing sudoku.
Or, you know, not brb. If I'm successful.

I was about to post that. what he's talking about?

Just checking to see where we are in the pattern.

Have to repost this since I posted it on the tail-end of the last bread.

I need to kill my Twitter account & remake it out of fear of doxxing (I'm doing an article somewhere soon). I want to download a list of followers & who I'm following, but downloading my Twitter archive is just my Tweets & RTs.

Everyone else expects me to pay for it.

Halp.

And if Playtonic really wants to "make it absolutely clear" what their views are, why don't they literally make it clear by creating a short list of elected representatives that it is not acceptable to support. They should state whether voting for them is past their acceptable threshold, or if you have to actually say something positive, like replying to a public tweet. That would be a heckuva lot clearer for anyone worried about this happening to them. They should also state whether this applies to Playtonic employees. I mean, what does the "views does not represent Playtonic" even mean? Does that include employees or not, and to what degree do they have autonomy to change their views without being fired? Again, Playtonic was the one who used the words "absolutely clear" about their views.

There is no adams apple and the jawline does not fit a tranny, that said its being thirsty period that is a problem.

Have not gotten those yet.

I'd say were about if not already at "muh mentions" after that PR guy was crying about anime avatars

You have some strange fetishes user.

Why what happened, which SJW did you trigger?

The other more fucked up thing is also illegal immigration. Not only does it fuck the country over in many ways from money, culture, etc. but when a president like Trump decides "They have to go back", then they'll feel like the leftists lied to their faces…and somehow, people are still accepting that "We need to take in more rapefugees" or "Immigrants will fix our problem."

a shit

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/yooka-laylee-devs-ban-and-censors-users-after-removing-jontron-from-game/26804/

user, you have shit taste and deserve to get Billied, or atleast Darkholmed

But user, if Trump sends all the illegals back to Mexico, who's going to clean Chaz Bono's mansion for 50 cents an hour?

My attempted solution would be like this:
1) go to your twitter page for followers and following
2) "save page as .html"
3) open the source code, and parse out the twitter handlers

from the looks of it, you can just do a regex search for something like "words starting with @"

Not sure if twitter creates multiple pages if you have lots of followers or not, which would require saving more .html files

And you want to know why lefties want them in? cheap slaves they're not even being subtle about it, like Chers daughter who LARPs as a dude who went on twitter sulking that his servants servant, yes his fucking help had help, was deported and demanded a new one.

I am sad.

I can't leave the General open overnight because my browser's memory will be 23GB when I wake up. So I have to close it and come back here in the morning.

But it's always hard to find where I left off, because everyone keeps posting the same images. I always think "yeah, I've seen this before. Keep scrolling… scrolling…" but turns out I'm skipping past new stuff; Just reposted.

Just click on the post number then bookmark the page.

Can't explain yet, but I want to expose some SJWs. I have an article lined up (fingers crossed!) but info from a friend shows they've seen my Twitter account.

They don't have proof linking my IRL name to my Twitter account, but I'd rather be safe. Especially with my work that I do.

Settings say I can change my user-name.
So if I'm @JonSmith and I change to @JonDoe, anyone looking at twitter.com/JonSmith wouldn't find me after I change?
But if they search for JonSmith or @JonSmith, they might see that user JonDoe has @JonSmith in some of his tweets and replies?

(checked)
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

That's why you never put personal shit on it you toad. What's your handle? I'll send you your follow list

Well I don't have a twitter account so i'm just guessing here but if you delete your account woulnt that also delete all your posts?

Seriously, once a dev starts peddling SJW shit on Twitter you know they have no good game to sell. They use the last angle they have, virtue signaling. In fact, the heavier the use of Social Medias by a developer, the less inclined I am to buy their game. It's a big red flag.

this

Well that's even more kinds of fucked up. They say slavery is bad, yet it looks like they want it back or they don't bat an eye when someone like Apple outsources their iPhones to the Chinese sweatshops who literally do it for an arm & a leg.

Its ok when we do it
The eternal mantra of the left.

It's okay because they're getting paid, in fact they're giving them a better life, they're the good guys don't you see?

Remember, it's not technically slavery unless you do it for free.

The page shows a grid of 20 or so accounts you follow/are being followed by.
As you scroll down, it loads 20 more.

Would saving as HTML work?
How do I open the source code and parse? (For parse, I assume just Ctrl + F @ and copy down every account after that)

All people have trouble when growing up, the only difference is that those who have birth defects have a larger amount of difficulty. The problem is that the people who are "suppose" to be helping them are instead using these people as a tool for statis and fame. And, one cannot really blame the parents for anything that goes on because they're working their asses off dayband night to bring an income in to support the family and the kid.

And, now that this comes to mind, we really should push for the end of the LGBT[However many more letters exist] movement because it isn't helping anyone. With the straights and people born with an XX or XY chromosome, all it's causing is for them to despise these people. It doesn't help the homos or the transgenders because they end up being used an nothing more than a trophy on a wall and not recognized for anything else in their life aside from their identity. And, it doesn't help the world at large because all it ends up causing is for people to focus in their differences and to treat them differently, instead of just treating them like people.

That's all anyone ever wants. Just to be treated like a normal person. Not to be held up on display and used because "Oh, he sees the world differently because of autism." or "Oh, she will be affended because she cannot do that." We should be holding everyone up to the same standards. They should be holding everyone up to the same standards. Will everyone make it? No! Should people stop trying?
Hell No!
People have gotten this far in the world because they wanted to become better, or because they had a drive that couldn't be stopped. And, they didn't let anyone tell them what they could and couldn't do.

I'm just tired of the whole idea of "We should treat [Insert person] differently because of [Insert reason]."

Thanks Satan. It's nice to know you care.

Autists that are mad about people defending Jontron or are asshurt about Holla Forums making fun of cuckchan. I still don't understand why some of those retards are in there retweeting him when they did the same shit and sperged out about how awfully bigotted GG was. An example being Gel.

Yeah, deleting is preferable just to be safe. Don't know if it somehow altered all mentions of my account to my new account name if I just renamed it or what.

ChaoGuy2006
Can you also send my following list as well?

I don't have any personal info on there, but I'm unsure if the group I'm dealing with knows my full real name, or if they can link it to my Twitter.

nigger, send me a dm and I'll send your list @birefird

Alot of burnouts are asshurt.

Well that's even worse! What doesn't make it any better is how susceptible people can be to it because it's easier for them to feel good about something than to actually do something good.
Most of them are supposed to be older than me, and yet they act like they're toddlers (Especially ones with tools in their hand like Twitter.)

Satan speaks the truth as always

"save as HMTL" would have to be done after you've loaded them all, assuming the previous 20 still stay on the page.

You could also try just doing "CTRL+A" to select all, and then copy/paste.

The parsing would be done with a text editor or scripting language. If you don't know stuff like vim, emacs, bash or what not then this is probably too heavy duty of a solution for you.

But the copy/pasted list of the following page should be enough if you just want to manually refollow everyone or something.

God damned fucking weebs ruining everything

Holy Shit!

They pushing for modern day slavery, and people don't call them out on this?

How do you quit the goobergate anyways?

Maybe use the API? I would whip out something for you but it could take some time.

IIRC an user might have had a clever explanation with that. It's something to do with exploiting or going around labor laws.

its been mainly ayyteam and jynx/pwn parriot types crying

cause libs don't care

If they really were, then they'd be paying them the same wage they pay the natives.

Turn off the internet, going to an isolated country/island, and never see the outside world ever again.

Just checked in on Holla Forums since its been a while and i see GG is still going on. Can you give me a quick rundown on anything big thats happened

basically the same reaction as last time. Also what's wrong with brown eyes you racist!

The real question is, how do you get goobergate to quit you?

i have no problem with brown eyes, as long as they are not attached to socjus members

What is your Twitter handle? I want to try something using this

dev.twitter.com/rest/reference/get/followers/list

I don't know if I need a twitter account for this, I don't have one because of work and I dislike it anyway but you could try it.

Gg was blamed for everything andromeda, and jontron is a class act while playtronics are dickholes.

God bless this man.

Send him lewd stuff.

shit still fucked

a-user

JonTron expressed some WrongThink, the internet turned against him, and now Playtonic is removing him completely from Yokka-Lalee (Or however it is spelled), which resulted in people now asking for a refund of their Kickstarter money and the comlany playing damage control across the internet.

How was your day?

*company

I assume you already know jontron is getting called a racist for saying things mildly nationalistic. Neofag cryed to playtonic about him voicing a character. He got removed and now there acting like faggots on pair with MN9 developers.

archive.fo/UtgS4

Wrongthink isn't a real phrase!

(Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

No, that's just Nintendo being kikes.

Fuck you. Fuck you to hell thrice over.

mang, consider going back
sage for off-topic

We are trying to forge a GamerGate - Juggalo alliance.

To the financial backers of Yooka Laylee. If you do not get a refund from the Playtonic or the kickstarter backer messaging system, do the following:
1) Contact the FTC if they can't get refunds.
2) Use archives and screen caps as evidence
3) Watch as the developers hit crisis due to community managers costing them money from refunds and fines from the FTC
4) ???
5) Profit

Spread it to the four corners

forced meme

How can anyone honestly be blamed for the andromeda shit besides Bioware? If anything the Retake mass effect thing before gg was a warning of Bioware tomfoolery to come.

I heard about the jontron stuff, thats what reminded me to check out Holla Forums again.

Ive taken the bogpill my friend.

Ill have to read up on the playtronics voice thing. Sounds weird.

Always user

So mighty number 9 part 2, playtronic boogaloo

This from last game, kotaku right now is attacking Witcher 3 to make ME:A look better. This Chris Person guy who works for Kotaku randomly posts his video from 2015 to Reddit. He is doing this because people compare the new ME:A to Witcher 3. People say Witcher 3 has better character design and animations and because of that people post bugs from Witcher 3 to make that game look bad. Good thing is people from comments defend Witcher 3.

Also a reminder to whomever wants to say Mario Party is Capitalist, the Bowser Revolution would like a word with you. :^)

What Mario Party was that? 4? Those games were a lot of fun.

they blamed GG for "harassing" someone who worked on the game. This harassment consisted of Ralph bitching about this person who worked on ME:A on his blog.

First pic is Mario Party 5, the 2nd pic is Mario Party 1.

yeah of course, for some reason I always confuse them. I was playing Mario Party 5 back then a lot with my brother.

But it teaches that Communism is unfair bullshit and it's done by an evil character

Bowser is communist and DK is capitalist.
Note how Bowser likes to remove or redistribute wealth. In later games he likes to give wealth from the wealthiest to the poorest. He hits everyone equally.
DK on the other hand just gives you money. But only the person who lands on him.

Also this is a thing in Mario Party DS :^)

typical burnouts

What a beta looking fuck.

In other news for TD twitter.com/ZeoMassicot/status/845304086643695616 Also FE echos is coming and our old pals at 8-4kids are hard at work on it.

(checked)
Are you saying that DK gives money to those that ride him? Are you saying that DK is the customer prostitutes?

When people start whining about Jontron corrupting the poor kids send them Jim's pic where he jizzed on his own face

I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FAT FENCE SITTING FUCK
archive.is/6JFln

fucking a spoiler that shit.

Can you please spoiler that in the future

SPOILER THAT SHIT
FUCKING CHRIST

And the people he fucking bows and kowtows too are in that twitter thread too. ie the people that think Jon is a bigot.

I knew I should have never posted that in that lol thread a few weeks ago, unless you got that pic back when he actually posted it on twitter.

Are you sure that's Jim's jizz and not the jizz of his wife's fuck buddy?

I rarely come here anymore but aparently JonTron is a sexist, racist and whatever-ist now, something about a debate with a Destiny guy, is that true or just left wing faggots overreacting?

What also disgust me is the fact that Divolver digital pushed that tweet as super funny. The guy is a literal cuck who does all the things he bitches about like the fat hypocrite he is, yet people actually respect this fag. He also will push how he is the undergo consumer advocate but will push for censorship, psuh for games to get banned, and also only goes after easy targets.

He's too fucking spineless to do anything about it.

What do you think? When is it not overreacting. He talked about how immigration, particularly illegal and refugees coming over, is getting out of hand. He also said it is ok for white people to have their own culture or respect themselves. There are a few other things as well.

"ATLUS Japan told us to do this (dozens of emojis)" Disregarding how I don't believe that, she could've just said the character's name is pronounced differently than normal. It's happened before and would fit with his personality. Instead she had to be a passive aggressive bitch about Bryan daring to question her "work".

I want to mindbreak her with headpats into loving Trump.

Francis, for fuck sakes. I get you dislike conflict but I wouldn't have said a goddam word because you've again managed to contradict yourself.

In your first tweet you say Jon has to live with the consequences, but at the same time you acknowledge that "key" vindictive fuckers are deliberately fucking with him for their own reasons.

You're basically victim blaming bud :^)

That video needs an update

Boogie is a lost cause, if he doesn't realize that ghazi is not interested in informing him or 'debating' him in any good faith. Just let him taste the splinters of that fence he's so desperately proud to sit on.

OP String Cut?
OP Noosa Hangy?

JonTron changed in 24 hours.
Oct 24th
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/525775948457578497
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/525770569724076032

Oct 25th
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/526105055771246592

Others take a lot longer. Especially when they've been doxxed/threatened.

Jontron spouted mildy nationalistic views. Progs proceeded to sperg out.

Jon said some shit that he couldn't properly backup with sources at the time and then went on a stream with some faggot that felt the scent of blood and dropped some spaghetti. Then the media did their job

ghostbin.com/paste/psfhy

switch over to pale moon for GG threads. Its one of the few browsers that doesn't shit the bed if you leave it on overnight.

Yes.

tow the line or we'll smear you and the MSM will happily run along with it.

The disconnect is bigger than ever. JT's fans know the truth and don't give a fuck no matter what. Whereas the people that never watched or listened to him in the first place can smugly go, heh that racist white nationalist nerd is getting what all Nazis deserve.

Let them do it. Every time they overreach smearing a guy like JT or PDP they end up redpilling more and more.

you have to work for your money, you get what your deserve.

OP Nuke-a-Laylee ?
Backers are first to contact Kickstarter for a refund. If this fails, they need to contact the FTC.

That means that the player is the prostitute.

I was using palememe but dropped since they are changing their engine and some extensions won't work on it anymore. Now I'm using cyberfox which stopped being developed and will only receive critical security updates. I'll try pcxFirefox now and if it goes tits up I'll stop using the internet

Tob be fair some of people sperging out were fans, otherwise he wouldn't have lost a small percentage of subscribers.

I know hotwheels retracted his endorsement of Pale Moon a while back, and I've started to get random freeze-ups and crashes.

Pale Moon still the browser of choice or wut?

Lots of people are using the "rich black people commit more crimmes than poor white people" quote from that debate, I honestly don´t know if he said that or not but that doesnt seem accurate.

You Tried vivaldi? it is apparently based of jewgle crome, but I don't think it it has any botnet. The threads are pretty stable with me using it.

So either ATLUS Japan told them to pronounce it wrong on purpose, or she's lying. How much you wanna bet it's the latter?

"commit" probably wasn't the right word. Based on the stats he provided, "incarcerated for" would be more accurate

WHICH IS IT FRANCIS

These two quotes couldn't be more relevant in light of the Yooka-Laylee bullshit.

You're right. I didn't notice it.

What statement is he referring to that was "crazy and harmful"? I've only seen bits and pieces of the Destiny debate, I genuinely don't know which one he could be referring to.

is that not an edit? I recall someone from these threads editing it.

It was more about incarceration rates. Than another thing was that he was kind of taken out of context and then screamed at by destiny who purposefully would misconstrue what he said or put words in his mouth.

He is a hypocritical piece of shit and always has been. He does this shit all the time and will only like things if they benefit him and make him look morally superior.

who are these faggits? The first one looks familiar, wasn't he the ceo of EA? But who the hell is the other guy?

What the fuck is it with this retarded argument? Same goes for questioning the holocaust "oh you might incite hatred"

I'd say later

I don't see the problem here, all he says is that he thinks what jon said is bad but he should not lose his job because of that.

Not yet. last time I checked it didn't had a portable version, I don't wanna install it

I hate this two-faced-im-so-fat-please-love-me fucking sack of shit

Those 2 oc can be a good template oc tbh famicom. Either of them can be the start and setup, and the stuff that we're seeing now, that GDC chant, their own incosistencies, as the punchline in the next image.

I believe they are involved with ESA/ESRB or some organization like that.

He was, yes.
Mike Gallagher, the President of the Entertainment Software Association. They run E3, they represent the entire US game industry, and many publishers are members of their association.

no he actually jizzed on his face and Revolver Digital retweeted it

I meant the blacked.com part

I wonder who could be behind the removal of JonTron.

archive.fo/kqc6N

who this?

hue

The main villain of Yooka-Laylee, Capital B.
Him being a capitalist is apparently why he's the bad guy.

How the fuck would that even be physically possible, given his size. Even if he was hanging upside down it would have to bypass his gut and defy gravity to come close to his head..

If that's true, than I'm suprised I didn't hear more cautionary shit about Yooka-Laylee before the Jontron shit happened

Idea
While Team 17 isn't a member of Ukie or any ESA counterpart, the next time bullshit like this happens & someone happens to be a part of the organization, I say we bring back Disrespectful Nod.

Do you guys have normalfag people to talk about your 'gamergate'-related issues?

I've noticed I became really mysoginistic and racist after the whole gamergate stuff and I can't help but feel frustrated because I can't talk of my problems with anyone but you guys.

I just treat everyone equally and gets angry and frustrated that people doesn't even want to be treated equally.

Oh, and you just know they're gonna do a Trump joke in the game because of that. I was already expecting it before the JonTron incident, but now I'll be shocked if they hold off on it.

I mean, I recall mostly seeing people cautiously hyped for the game before.

archive.is/vq24z

Go to Holla Forums and let the hate flow and grow

Didn't Jontron basically revive Kirkhope's career?

People don't want to be treated as equal. SJWs especially, want to be treated as special leaders.

what a piece of shit

archive.is/2m0yM
archive.fo/bKXE1

archive.is/apzzY

fuck this

Even then, they'll just call the college students the Chinese companies force to work under sweatshop conditions "or else they won't graduate" "unpaid interns."

He just injects himself as a neutral party so he can get his name out there but he won't do or say anything that could jeopardize his earning potential and connections. Just like with gamergate, he should have just kept his mouth shut and pretended none of this was going on instead of constantly blue-balling people.

They can't just fucking shut up can they?

I knew twitter was a hugbox shitshow, but holy shit.

I admittedly didn't know about this, but user this is old news.

Fucking hell. Is there no even remotely decent non-Japanese developer that even tries to keep political bullshit out of their work anymore?

There is also a muppet with autism, one with HIV and one that is a muslim feminist.

The thing is that I don't want to go full Holla Forums and I'm fighting back all I can not to go full cyrcle.

I just learned I really hate women after spending 6 months having classes with a bunch of cunts in a comunication postgraduate. I know, I shouldn't expect anything else, but for fuck's sake, the feminism and the lies. I was just hoping to have a chance to get a job after doing some practices in some company. Also I'm disgusted some of my friends were giving advice for another friend to be a 'cuck' not the literal kink but basically raising a child that isn't his just for the sake of pussy andI had to jump in to try to defend him.

The thing is that I know some women who are nice, even if they are somewhat leftist.

I have you guys, which are Holla Forums-lite, and I love that.

I have one friend. He's still pretty bluepilled when it comes to SJW issues with race but he fucking hates feminism.

David Wise was a better composer anyways
inb4 david cucks up

Much better.
And remember, most backers won't back out. But we can give a decent chunk and cause bad PR. Maybe the devs will freakout and it screws over themselves more.

Mega-corp CEOs have been villains before. Many thought it would be a parody of Microsoft or something.

But like other anons said, they could lean HARD now their true colors are known.

You have to let the account marinate for a while before dropping bombshells, or anything slightly anoying to someone with a big fanbase.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

I disagree. It's Robin Beanland or nothing.

No you fucking aren't, stop lying, you people have been spouting this same lie for ten god damn years.

I can talk about the mutual hate of gypsies with my bara faggot brother, but sadly I can't talk with him the 'genderfluid madness because, as a faggot, he can't really split the people with true problems with the people with 'tumblr identity'.

I could make a list of devs that I've bought games from that have released in (Say) the past 3-5 years, and we can down the list and figure out which ones are and are not pozzed.

I would understand that if I had used any swear words or anything even vaguely resembling that. But I guess I should have known that they are really trigger happy now. I knew that they're pretty much censoring and hiding replies that they deem "low quality".

- don't @ verified people for the first week at least
- use private lists instead of following people so you don't get put on filters

Every fucking time.
It really pisses me off that they are being this petty, especially towards jontron who's been pretty cool in this whole affair.
If you want a refund say it's because they have nazis in their game and only removed him because they got caught. Who knows how many more nazis are working for them?
Also contact the WSJ and tell them that this nazi game company won't give people refunds
Ordinarily I wouldn't be this pissed but I've had enough.

I blame Danny Baronowsky for this

Tell him that all this genderfluid bullshit is making normal people hate faggots even more, that it's all a façade, a phony smile.

Do we know if Rob Hubbard has drank the koolaid?

I RT and upboat shit I like along with making comments about what's good or bluntly what's retarded. That's it.

It was a throw away account anyway. Also I got my reply. Look at this shit. What a complete and utter retard. How can someone watch Jon's video and think WORSE of the guy.

Gods damn it.

"Your race, in its poverty, has unquestionably one really effective weapon - laughter. Power, Money, Persuasion, Supplication, Persecution - these can lift at a colossal humbug, - push it a little - crowd it a little - weaken it a little, century by century: but only Laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of Laughter nothing can stand."
- Mark Twain

I remember you, if you're that communications degree user. Just get that degree done if you haven't already. It's shit, but might as well just get it if you're that close to finishing it. And just focus on that thing you are already good at and mentioned you wanted to do.

0m40s
hoooollllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit

I mean, it shouldn't be surprising how timeless quote like that is, but it does feel crazy appropriate.

Twitter has been on a crusade against "trolls" since the election

He's going to change his mind again the next week or so.

The thing is that he is a normalfag and the news in my country just show all of that nonsense like the way to go.

Also, the tranny bus happened and couldn't even talk with him about the fact that, even if children are fags from very early years, teaching them about transgenderism in early age or even giving them the hormonal treatment so early is dangerous.

Shut the fuck up, Boogie.

Yeah, just finishing it. I only got in there to do something and maybe do some networking and make my curriculum look better.

Holy shit. Boogie will make me burst a blood vessel.

I need to go play some vidya.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

faggot

Shut the fuck up!

Also, forgot to mention that all of it was a fucking torture.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

archive.is/eRbd0

I know that most backers will not back out initially but due to the poor way the community managers as well as Playtonic themselves have initially handled the pressure, As recent history has shown of other cool aid drinkers, they will only make things worse for themselves. IIRC Kickstarter has a clause that says that the creators are responsible and liable for failure to abide by their goals but that will need to be checked. Actually JT fans may have a reason to get their money back if they backed the project with the understanding that JT would be part of the voice acting team.

This sounds like it has potential. If it can be fleshed out a bit more, I see no problem for the op to be included in the next baking.

I believe you. Just get that paper, if nothing else to put on your resume that you finished it.

I've made Bowser to be more [CURRENT YEAR] :^)

I'd let the 2nd pic redistribute my wealth, he looks like a true communist

Yeah, I was already refusing to give Team17 money because of how much their CMs shit the bed. Now that Playtonic is getting in on the "let's shit on our critics and people asking for refunds" bandwagon, they can kiss my money goodbye.

what did you say? Of is he using the blockbot?

If it can be fleshed out a bit more,
I did a bit here

Paint the toe nails black to mirror the "edginess" of SJWs.

I just feel frustrated because I don't have anyone to REALLY understand how much of a torture it was.

A class full of females. Anyone would think that is awesome, the fools. Someone just quoted Feminist Frequency as something good for fuck's sake!

was a reply to this

It's a good thing retards in the west keep doing this.

What gets me is that they think they're in the clear because there's only a couple weeks before it gets live. That's A LOT of refunds that can be done in that time.

Easy. Just namefag.

And you know what is one of the worse stuff?

Fucking journalist students who admited that trying to be objective is impossible and silly.

This is modern out of college journalism, not something stupid bloggers say.

Gotcha!

no first for benis, therefore sage

speaking of namefags, Val hasn't shown up in while. Not that I'm complaining. Also did Marche actually burnout?

What's the current status on the refunds? Are they giving them? If they're not, how difficult is it to legally compel them to do so?

Colleges and universities are well known indoctrination centers

Makes me think the spergout a few threads ago was actually him and yea I noticed val posted a lot less too, even completely absent from some threads.

:^)

I think Steam is full "no questions asked" mode. As for Kickstarter, I'm half-expecting those who are going through with it to get the MN9 treatment. You know, where the banks get a message saying "your customer is (insert -ist here)."

Come on, user. They are learning from the best!

Anyway back to the ESA and TD stuff remember in may FE echos comes out so some graphics of past shit ups are a must.

Who knows and who gives a fuck about either they both shat up the thread.

I thought my country had some hope, but nope.

At least my conservative college taught some stuff that could be true.

That shit still fucking infurates me.

I hate this world and I want the memeteor to fall already.

Marche is in the hospital, he got stabbed by an abo. This is his last tweet he sent;
archive.is/SbAz0

And remember, Schreier is pretty much the only one at the Gawker offices that can actually claim that he has a degree in journalism. Now he makes cry articles where he calls people names.

Sorry, I meant in a format that's ready to go for baking. The name sounds gud, now it just needs a short blurb, and a link or something (you can set something up in hq, or a ghostbin etc if you want for more of the ops detail that you've fleshed out, for example)

Again, I believe you. Just grit your teeth, and get that paper. Consider it a forging and tempering process of your mettle.

That's a nice comic, I posted it a while ago.

so Yooka-Laylee will be a guarantee 10/10 game from "journos" now?

They stole gru from Dispicable me

Yes, yes he did, no one would know about him without jon.

From the usual suspects, I guess. But according to OpenCritic, their influence has slipped quite a bit, much to NeoGAF's asshurt. Unless you're Game Informer, but I'm guessing that's only because they're backed by Gamestop.

I doubt 10/10, but expect virtue signaling in the articles about how in the right they were.

At least the only thing I have left is work in my final essay about lovecraft and transmedia in user generated content and I don't have to see any of their faces again.

I was thinking to get another postgraduate because I can get in them for free and maybe I can get some job contacts.

Hell, I didn't even know his name until he decided to openly mock his (former) customers on the internet.

He didn't burnout, but he did throw another piss fit when Mark banned him again. A lot of people are doubtful if it was really him that sperged out, but he has done this before on numerous occasions, usually revolving around a ban he thought was unfair or targeted him specifically. He's probably just taking a break, which is a good thing. I think we'll all be happy if Val never shows up again and manages to get Quran'd in the streets of Paris

How to flesh out?
Make OC and spread it to encourage pull-outs?

Umm…. Good morning?

And let's not forget that Gamestop is also on the decline.

For how long though

wouldn't be the first time they did something like that

who?

Democrats flat out reintroduced slavery in early 1942. Why the fuck would you think they don't like it?

Is it true? Did Kirkhope go full cuck?
Jon must really be hurting right now.

Every hobby is pointless, stop doing them, as is using the internet for anything other than buying food. :^]

IF IT'S SO FUCKING FAGGY ASS CHILDISH WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO GET INTO IT SO THRICE BE GODDAMNED BADLY

scroll up

twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/844714652420493313
Read the comments, I fucking dare you

Who is this bitch?

If she is a games journalist then she just made her whole carreer worthless. Even if it already was.

Bitch, how fucking dare you make that assumption about me? It's literally my job to develop and test shit, and I still find the opportunities to spend time with family and friends.

I think i'm good, thanks. Had enough rage between yesterday/today to last me a while

I'm taking a break from playing a game for 4 hours straight, and I don't even think that's much compared to others

for her

isn't pointless games the likes on smartphones? and those are only women playing

literally who is this bitch?

I can feel the warp overtaking me.
I can feel the might of the Dark Gods forcibly trying to change me.
I have to resist.
I must resist.
I cannot fail to resist.

well I guess that's where she would get her assessment of the worth of games. If all I played was bejewled or flappy bird, I'd think people playing games all day was a waste

Fucking pvz2 is mobile only and its pretty decent. Although it is EA so theres heavy kikery in the form of power ups

why did I click that shit? Why are normalfags allowed on the internet anyway?

Well I was just thinking more about it being bread ready, but maybe give a tl;dr of the situation (don't assume everyone knows or follows what is going on), what can be done and so on.
like jam on bread. :^)
I don't have an interest in the game tbh because the only Rare title I really enjoyed was Killer Instinct(1). And I've only watched 1 podcast with jontron. I don't hate the guy I just don't follow much of anyone whether in youtube of twitter tbh. But what is going on with the shit ass cm, and the company and jontron thing definitely seems bullshit biased against jontron from what I can see.

that hipster mario was the template I used for my edit

Literally who? Unless she works in the game field I couldn't give 2 shits about her opinion

Normalfags play clash of clans or whatever the last iteration is.

Women spend too much time on important things like bragging on how they got some cuck to blow 500 dollars on them buying a piece of clothing they do not need as they got too much of that peice already.

user, the correct grammar is
WHO BITCH THIS IS?

Someone's about to be excommunicated from the skeptic religion community?

How retarded do you have to be to make a huge political statement against a popular e-celeb weeks before your internet-funded video game is released?

I have to admit that the drama is pretty entertaining though.

games made, they already been paid well over budget to make this shitty game
anything else is just extra and doesnt matter so its better then nothing

why did that weird troll attack him anyway? Aren't sjw's into black dick?

Struggling to retain my sanity while the servants of Chaos continue to corrupt everything they come into contact with.

maybe they thought they had the gamers in their camps and wanted to sell more games so they pandered to the SJW to sell more copies and found out that the gamers don't like when you throw them under the bus.

Fresh memes!

What the fuck happened? I use to actually sperg out in hothead rage unlike Marche and he's been willfully exposed to worse along with living in Australia.

I'm not a yuge fan of that roo fucker when he starts acting out. But I don't hate him, and as long as he keeps his 'tism somewhat in check, I can get along fairly ok with him.

Inshallah.

Gay Community please leave

It could've been different man, if they had just fucking ignored it

Japanese mobile games are alright too. They at least bother to make a game rather than a toilet time waster

I really wish they didn't do that.

Never forget.

Both autists still shit up twitter, so that's hardly "taking a break". More like staying away from the scene of the crime (fullchan) until the "heat" dies down.
I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up peddling their brand of contrariness in cuckchan.

Literally because she hated him, full stop. Even after her cronies fessed up that she set the entire thing up purely to DQ him by crying "assault," she claims to this day that he was the one that grabbed her.

Just a thought, have anyone went into GDC's website and listed down all of their advocacy lectures that involves feminism, social justice, multirculturalism and diversity from Year Zero all the way to the current year +2? At least those that are available for the public. I think it's going to be helpful to put it in a proper timeline on how the conference itself went totally bonkers.

The fucking irony

The whole situation is retarted you are catering to the minority opinion on a website that almost nobody knows about outside of video game leaks and retarted group think determining bans.
This is a situation that wouldn't have happened if they just done nothing at all and remained apolitical about it.

Reminder armoured skeptard legit thinks the Irish had no racism in the USA.

(((Skeptic community)))

how about stop?

(((skeptic)))

Im afraid I dont follow, it might be the alcohol or english not being my main language

LOL women. Forever taking for granted how easy it is for themselves to "spend quality time with people". For some of us if we didn't have video games we would go on murderous rampages due to the boredom, loneliness, and isolation in our miserable lives.

Also

Have fun with your leaky bum and needing adult diapers at an early age. I've only ever fingered myself and I already feel the negative consequences of having to use much more toilet paper than should be necessary.
Sodomy; not even once.

I know what happened and that she tried to get him kicked out but he got away because it was recorded. But why did she do it? Simply because she hated him? This is basically what Schopenhauer said, woman are childish and stupid.

see>>12214822

Marche is still here, one of the images in the last thread are also on his twitter, and hes more mad about the avatar fag rule and how lose it is, not really at mark.

Must be alcohol. I wasn't the best at writing, but I don't think I fucked up on any punctuation.

I actually really like ff record keeper, the one piece game is breddy good too, although i usually just grind for chocographs in ff9 if i'm anywhere long enough to justify bringing my ipad

Has ReaAnon ever been banned for avatarfaging? Or does he not post those images enough for him to be banned.?

rule 8 in general. only mad at mark because he admitted to targeting me and being super selective of the ban

Ironically Shermer is Jewish.

Literally all of GamerGate would never have happened if three years ago, Nathan Grayson had taken ZQ's tit out of his mouth long enough to swallow his pride and issue an apology. It would have taken him five minutes. But no.

Wasn't there recently an article where some journo tried claiming that indentured servitude wasn't the same thing as slavery, even when there's evidence that indentured servants were fucked over just as hard by the particularly cruel and sometimes sadistic people they worked under?
Hell, the Irish have been a massive punching bag for centuries. I think some UK politician called the Irish "Nazi sympathizers" a few years ago, just because they decided to remain neutral during World War 2. And by "neutral," the Irish went "yeah, the Nazis are dicks, but you guys haven't exactly been saints, either."

I'm glad Mark filtered weebtard bullshit. There's a start to cleaning Holla Forums up.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Shermer is right in this topic, but there's something to be said about the more-objective-than-thou skeptic community.

Why are you such a homophobe gook?

Nah I've never been banned for it. I like to thing I have a wide enough set of images and don't post them often enough to attract that kind of ire

Has Bill Nye gotten any shit from retards lately?

What a cool guy.

KYM entry on Yooka-Laylee if you're interested in the autism.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/yooka-laylee#comments

He's a pussy who can't fight the gay off like a real anime tiddy lover.

So Nintendo was right treating him and Rare like shit (Not that Nintendo is a saint either) The guy is a fucking snake in the grass! I seriously want this game to flop harder than MN.9

It still happens to this day.
>tell them boo frickty hoo, nobody cared when the British genocided us, why should anyone care about you?

Throws a trawl line with a smile. She proves it hook line and sinker.

you dont, mark gave no reason for not banning other then its selective
exact same reason he gave for people who derail with shit like

as I said before its because I am on a "social level" with mark he has chosen to selectively ban me

anyway enough about this shit, its fucking dumb

Yeah, if this is their true colors, then Rare and Microsoft were made for each other.

I'm not Gook, But the gay community and gay community sympathizers are a stain upon this site. I implore you to stop your faggotry and stop these threads from descending into /cuteboys/ tier blogshit. No one wants to here about some 3dpd getting fucked in the ass.

Why is the very first thing in my mind upon seeing that Bowser Phil Fish?

Decided to say "Fuck it" and listed down all of the developers and publishers who released a game within the past 3 years that I now own. Left out the obviously pozzed ones, though there are a few I'm questionable about. So which of these companies still have their head on straight, and which don't?

Probably because he's King Hipster of Tumblr and surrounds himself with hipsters?

Begorrah, 'tis another potato famine!

[INTERMISSION]
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/845318272723562496

Already out the window.

Oh God, he learned how to reproduce via mitosis.

Honestly while Marche has a point he doesn't help his case and is a massive sperg which really makes me lose any sympathy.

Christ sake the blacks in the west indies regularly say the Irish had it much worse as indentured servants then the slaves.

He matches the perfect hipster stereotype

Shit man even in my pozed history books in california talked about the discrimination the irish faced in the US. You have fucking newspapers openly calling the irish shit all the time.

Are people really this stupid? Its happened so often.

At best he is simply a meme. Whatever influence he may have had in the past, he has made sure to waste it.

Marche, don't admit that you are here it ruins the charm I dun care either way

I'm honestly kind of disgusted by their treatment of Turtle Rock Studios. Say what you will about Evolve, but it was a dick move killing active development of it when it has ten times the active userbase as Battleborn. Not to mention their shitty treatment of Ken Levine's old studio.
I've heard they're starting to get sucked into the Hipster Black Hole, but I haven't seen much about it.
Aside from problems people have with Half Genie Hero, namely too little content, they might be one of the few genuinely passionate devs in the industry right now.

That is one salty Echidna.

You'd probably be better off removing them, as of the body swap update.
archive.fo/797xh

That being said Japanese artists are having a blast with them.

I think one of the devs RT'd Femfreq at one point, but I don't know whether they tried to shove some of that shit into their games.

They seriously think NeoGAF makes up the majority of gamers.

I suspect that inspecting the Twitters of many of them will show a rogue's gallery of our clique friends.

Is the memory leak fixed?

Not that this site's ever had perfect moderation. But couldn't you be getting banned because you are rather disliked here for being a shitposter? people may be actually report you, and don't report Reanon because he occasionally makes insightful posts.

No

Anyone who seriously believes this is a moron.

I was kind of split on this interview. My image of bill Nye has been eroding over the years and tucker got under my skin a bit, but then bill started talking about leaks and was falling apart getting off point.
It was a mess but I still don't like bill Nye and I won't watch that new show that been rumored.

…For the sake of my own sanity, I'm going to tell myself most of that was sarcasm.

at the most base level mark said me post that "super gay" maymay is enough to get banned for rule 8 same goes for posting images people recognize
that is basically what he said, its pretty much him saying its selective banning of what he feels like

Why user-kun?

FOR HER, THE BIGGEST FOREHEAD OF GAMERGATE

That worthless shit needs to be burnt to the ground.

Wow. Gender swapping would be a cool gimmick for a new game plus type dealie with different boss patterns and all that but that's…something.

Because we are all here just to suffer

Isn't the only reason the site is taken "seriously" is because devs are claimed to make accounts on there?

Well, even if I think you are a faggot, that's a tad unfair considering all the other reoccurring shitposts.

Considering that most of those gender swaps are hardly any different than the original, that would probably be a safe bet.

The interview was pretty cringe because Tucker was constantly interrupting and Bill Nye proceeded to ignore the fact that Tucker wanted to talk about shit differently from how he was answering questions. Still, thought the clip was relevant.

It will never be fixed because Holla Forums's code i a mess of patched dogshit. Use the last Opera with presto engine or pcxfirefox or some chrome variant if you feel like being datamined

Most devs hang around with PR and jorno fags. Where do you think they will send the devs to? The only place under their influence.

Because we're in Hell.
This is our eternal suffering made manifest.
We fucked up too hard in the real world and we seamlessly ended up here thinking we're still alive when the reality is
we all died a very long time ago, which is why all of our old memories are so faded and mostly forgotten

So we live in the Drakengard universe?

I suspect the recent leaks reveal that alphabet agencies and other state-sponsored shills actually employ popular anime and cartoon imagery to "fit in" (like cat pictures, /mlp/, and recently Maidragon image macros) while they do their work may have something to do with that decision. Mark may know more than he's letting on, or maybe he's just overthinking it.
…Which may be just another distraction tactic since apparently smug anime girls trigger SA goons.

I like the part where he just admitted cronyism with the site's BO, like being friends with Mark makes him superior to everyone else, and should grant him the privilege to shitpost freely. Such social justice.

so, we going back to summoning that meteor or what?

I'm constantly amazed at how much weight devs put in the opinion of neofag. I could maybe understand them doing that with reddit, as it is big and has dedicated boards for games (so you have a fanbase with no competing competition like on regular video game boards), but neofag is so small

What if the world really ended in 2012 and we are in hell trying to find our way to paradise.

Well, glad to finally have solid proof that they don't actually care about the well-being of women in the industry, they just care about their political agenda.

That's a pretty solid assumption. Of course, it only works if the devs are out of touch with their audience, which Playtonic clearly is.

Thanks Schopenhauer

I thought he was implying that Mark didn't like him and thus he gets banned.

I mean I never liked Banjo and the only Rare games I liked where the first DKC games, but this is just retarded, they've gone full cuck.

Even if I had a passing interest in it, I don't know.

I still don't consider them full pozzed, I don't like it but at least they didn't go with retarded pro-nouns.

Now if they fuck up somewhere along the line I'll be happy to rake them through the coals, I think its kind of fucked that the spectre thing is exclusive for the time being when people paid for that, I do find it funny that people barely talk about it though, guess not that many people bought a switch for fucking Shovel Knight.

The anus has 2 muscles, a voluntary one and an involuntary one, the involuntary one is the one that's not designed for things to go into it, damage that muscle and you'll be looking at adult diapers and shitting yourself in your old age, possible even a young one depending on the level of abuse.

There's a tranny I use to follow before I abandoned twitter for good, she sometimes posted GIFs of her works, the last one had someone with her entire fucking fist up that dude's ass.

An unfortunate side effect of working in medicine is that I can't enjoy anything other than vanilla porn anymore cause I understand now the medical damage of a lot of stuff people do.

If you do wanna keep ass fucking yourself, get something smaller, hell even a small vibrator resting on the prostate will get you off nicely and not cause lasting damage.

Pic related.

Gamestop will kill GI just before they go to the butchers themselves. Their situation makes sense though since phys is slowly dying and the sale of it new and used has been taken over by Amazon, PlayAsia, eBay, et cetera.

I'd tell you that you are playing with ass cancer in your foreseeable future but I'm not sure how upset that'd make you.

FFS, he just has to look up old posters from the 1800s that have been scanned.

Indentured servitude is functionally indistinguishable from slavery if you massage the contract conditions to keep them around forever…which some contract holders tried to do. But then journos and their friends secretly like slavery, so I would expect any objections or refutations not be paid any mind…

I heard that Devlolver is slowly becoming pozzed as of late, not sure how much though. You should not have 2K on there on general principle grounds though since they are merely a traditionally shitty publisher.

attention fuckers
There is an attempt at trying to derail with drama. Stupid fucking drama. Just let it go, there are other things to do right now if you winged faggots want something to do. Like brainstorming on op nuka laylee.

So, from now in, in every post we make from now on, should we include a random picture, gif, or video just to screw with the agencies?

archive.fo/XBxZm#selection-5625.1-5629.3
archive.fo/ZLQB0#selection-6515.1-6519.4

hmm cant find that neogaf post image where the guy is basically a cuckold

Because it didn't. It happened in 2007.

I fucking hate Marche but yea we have better things to do.

Never change neofag.

you mean this?

>Come on, he might have admitted to being a dick, but it isn't that bad! The physical pain is nothing compared to the damage words do!
These are actual people on the internet, who argue that we're worse than them.

Anime tiddies literally need all the pushing imaginable..

no this one

While we're on the subject of eceleb retards, have Aurini playing concern troll.

I think we'd be better squeezing them tbh

archive.is/60hoM

Wait, what is this?

Ah thank you.

WHAT?!

so I am confused, is it pro or anti-isis?

cuck off

kill yourself sperg, stop pushing this

He represents "corporate". People speculate that the character is a jab at Microsoft more then anything else. Either way, they lack subtlety

This is why fags need to be shocked.

Fucking hell, is Grant kirkhope kill? Why does the western gaming industry have to be so shit?

Sargon is doing a playthrough of medieval total war where he plays as egypt and jihads everyone. Looks like the youtube metrics decided an ad for the islamic state was relevant to the person watching that video.

Odd that youtube lets the islamic state advertise on their platform when they recently are trying to cut down on wrongthink content as it is bad for advertisers. Guess that doesn't apply to the advertisers themselves

No wonder you are attracted to such aggressive breasts.

Looking at the title in the corner on the second video, not sure if taking the piss or not. Especially since all those things on the left are quite nice, and if its racist to want those then I say fuck off libshits.

More like the biggest cow.

So, that's a pro-ISIS ad? Think it will the SJWs up with a cuckle-doodle-doo?

Libshits are all afraid of eachother and being a brit means 1 out of every 2 is cucked to death.

it's an anti-isis ad

Damn, I just realized something about this Playtonic situation

in the span of what.. 24 hours? …suddenly every review of Yooka-Laylee is going to be tainted. It's one thing to virtue signal for customers (more power to them, actually! I can appreciate the greed if nothing else.) but doing it three fucking weeks before launch is functionally doubling as a reviewer bribe.

Unconsciously and consciously, *most* reviewers will be biased towards Yooka-Laylee, either out of fear/conformity or out of more sincere tribalism.

Even reviewers who secretly can't stand this bullshit and try to ignore it still will get the reflexive memories "oh yeah, that whole thing" when they pick up the game.

Everyone knows it would be a conflict of interest (in a different sense!) to shit on the game too harshly. You have people who hate this political shit but fear they are already suspected or could be suspected of being "wrongthink". There's people who are neutral or more favorable but know their outward appearance and personality makes them appear like a stereotype of the "enemy" and they'll be affected. You can imagine a million ways this disease will affect most reviewers in one way or another.

What fuck are you even saying? Did horsefucking rot your brain?

Here's Nuke-A-Laylee.

i recall some guy on Holla Forums some months ago explaining the whole" internet has gone crazy" as a cabal or rich jewish peeps trying to ruin the world as a maasive tantrum cause their god haven't send their messiah yet or something like that…
at this point i wouldnt be surprised

It is (taking the piss out). Go look up the site's name.

Thanks doc

Gotta be smug, that's the important part.

I fully endorse this.

Thanks doc.

Looks gud.

Please stop, you're jokes aren't funny.

yea it's anti, I jumped the gun

Tell the bitch what she said but replace "video games" with "not spending time in the kitchen" and see how she reacts.

I'm sorry, but that is simply not who I am.

You be part of the smug, I'll be part of the indignation.

Nah, I do

But I'm not disagreeing. Mark's a fucking sperg as well. I think it's because you're on a social level with him that he treats you with more scrutiny, whereas I just hang out here, doing the occasional dig or occasional rant. Still, as pointed out, your post quality might be driving people to report you whenever you show up, thus leading to Mark sperging out with the "Oh, it's THIS faggot" mentality.

Just my worthless speculation

are you the same guy posting about Juggalos alliance or some shit?

What are you insinuating?

You should stop banging your head, its turned you into a horsefucker

Who?

Exactly. Like it or not, they threw their hat into the ring because a youtuber dared to discuss relevant political issues in our day. They've essentially made their game a political statement/stance (which already alienates a lot of people), and not only that but everyone involved is now engaged in absolutely horrific PR weeks away before release date. Reviews are going to get overblown to cater to one's agenda, those who agree with jon's removal are going to be less harsh on the game and those who are angry at jon's removal are going to blow up every misstep and meme on it.

It really is a damn shame a nostalgic callback to 3D platforming everyone was clamoring for got thrown into the realm of politics when it didn't even need to. Most people weren't even aware of Jon's role. The amount of trouble they had gotten from that would been minuscule to the crap they are dealing with now. Fuck these faggots, seriously. It didn't need to happen.

It's pretty accurate, but depends on exactly where you define "rich". Pic related is from "Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth" (first PDF). Unfortunately it's just incarceration rates without breaking down by type of crime, but it's one of the few studies that can explicitly divide up by both race and wealth, most just have to go by average neighborhood income. Black people in the top 10% of wealth are slightly under white people in the bottom 10% (and in general), but black people in the other 90% of wealth have a significant disparity regardless of wealth. So technically it depends on whether 81%-90% counts as rich, but the more important thing is that the disparity is largely independant of wealth and doesn't vanish if you control for it.

The usual counterargument is that this is a product of bias in the justice system rather than a disparity in criminal offending. Except that bias in the justice system is extensively studied, and not even the biggest and clearest bias (10%-15% difference in sentencing after controlling for some factors like previous record) is nearly large enought to explain the disparity. Arrest rates for violent crime, for example, don't seem to be biased at all if you compare with victim reports via the National Crime Victimization Survey on the race of the perpetrator (see second PDF), yet they're the type of crime with the largest disparity. For a survey of the research on racial bias in the justice system I recommend this post:
slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/25/race-and-justice-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

Grant Kirkhope is now shitting on Jontron and fans who are getting refunds. He is doubling down with SJWs and shitting on people who call him out or want to get refunds by basically saying they already have their money.

He is really shitting on jontron though. He is sarcastically saying he is crying over shitting on him or not being his friend anymore. What a sack of shit.
archive.is/2m0yM
archive.fo/bKXE1

Glad i got a refund, they haven't got my money and thats all that fucking matters

TBH I wonder how much of Balck crime is do less to genetics and more "black culture" encouraging violent behaviour.

Here's the bread for OP Nuke-a Laylee >>>/gamergatehq/330391

It looks like a good amount of people got refunds. Even a lot of kickstarter backers did. Now the devs are trying to push that it is impossible to get refunds since it is too late when it is not. They are blatantly lying. Grant is such a scumbag of a human being. SO are the rest of these faggots.

What black culture? Have a specific one in mind? The one from congo?

Quite a fucking bit. The moment you try to clean yourself up, the black community throws you under the bus all the darn time and accuses you of turning white.

twerking

Forgot pic

The FTC has nothing to do with the subject. I don't know what the best next step for people trying to refund is but that definitely isn't it.

Yeah, the fact that SJWs are in denial of reality doesn't mean the HBD people are necessarily right either. There isn't enough evidence to be sure about the cause or causes yet, we just know the disparity is real.

Well, just black culture in general I guess. I was thinking about shit like gangsta rap, but I well aware problems with blacks date back to after slavery got abolished. I hope it isn't genetic. I got enough issues being a legit autist. I might just kill myself if I got a the shit end off genetic draw.

Heh.

Ok, got a handy blurb for it? If I'm baking next, I will put this in the dough.

Unless there are any objections,therefore discuss it now you faggots. I want to put the ops under
==PRIORITY TARGET== due to the current speed of what is going on.

How do you explain many of the countries in africa then?

Well I sure borked up that redtext.
It can probably go the express route as well, ie:
PRIORITY TARGET
OP nuka laylee
link to hq

more like the 60's

When LBJ did the shit with the war on poverty he intentionally destroyed the family unit.

Whites are now being effected with it look at cucks now claiming the family unit is corporate propaganda.

whom'stv'ed'tist this female?
she just some random retard that said dumb shit on twitter?

Yeah well, why did this become okay? Try to illegally enter any other nation (yes even the cucked ones like Germany) and they police will fuck you good and then send you back. This new refugee wave is some other bullshit, but normally you couldn't just walk into a country and start a new live there.

Wasn't a lot of Africa's civilized countries destroyed due to Communism, the Muslims, or revenge against the white oppressors?

I don't know user, I was asking a question. Pls no bully.

A mix of chinese muslims, jews and communism. They still to this day beg for a return of UK rule.

If backer request a refund and can supply a good reason for said refund, the companies are obliged to issue one. If the do not, then customer complaints can then be sent to the FTC. See >>>/gamergatehq/330392

How about

THE HORROR

Whoops forgot a comma.

All I can think of is that if they got it on Steam, they should be able to refund with no bullshit steps

sounds marxist gay tbh fam, how about going right into the good part.

I think the 1% that leads this world doesn't wants us to progress anymore. I honestly think we are not far away from a lot of great stuff but certain people don't want us to discover it.

Not that you are not possibly right, but are you the fringe/x fag?

Niggas are responsible for their actions.

Did we read the thread?

I don't browse /x/ and I have no idea who you are referring to, but a lot of people, even those who are never on the internet come up with these theories. But this reminds me, what happened to that weird picture (google doesn't want you to see this or something like that)? I didn't save it, but it was a creepy face in the sky with some bible shit.

He's so insane I love him.

How much you want to bet she spends hours everyday watching netflix shows?

I forgot my :^)

also, who got

How about this:

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help Kickstarter backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.

found it

is that a face?

alahu akbar my brethren

Please tell me thats a shop of cuck sterlin. if not, why would you post that?

Its the megalian face

yep, check this out >>12196470 archive.fo/2HbYb#selection-48399.0-48411.7

ok, so whats happening now? i cannot into twitter
Black girls went missing and news is not saying a thing?

its gonna be Hellstar Remina all over again huh?
Ito was right

it's not a shoop

YES

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I've seen it estimated that within 10-20 years cheap genome sequencing means people will probably find a large number of the genes affecting IQ (it's a polygenetic trait so there's thousands of them) and compare their frequency across populations. That'll probably settle it for good one way or the other among the small number of people actually willing to look at the evidence on both sides. (I assume the same method could also be used for other traits like aggression.)

gwern.net/Mistakes#iq-race

Of course, on an individual level it's almost completely irrelevant. You know way more about yourself than a statistical trend could possibly tell you. Even without taking a literal IQ test, stuff like performance in school correlates strongly with IQ (autism might break that association if it interfered with your work though, as can issues like "executive function" ensuring you tried hard enough, etc.) Grades are a flawed measure of your capabilities, but any individual measure like that is more meaningful than races hypothetically having somewhat shifted bell-curves.

Sounds great.

literally a man in drag and it was written by Laura T. Dale

It's not just Google; that portion of the sky's blocked out in at least some IR modes in SIMBAD as well.

That's why I don't understand the whole transgender movement. What does being transgender even mean today? You wake up one day and feel like being a woman? Because that doesn't make you transgender. I was thought that being transgender means being born with the wrong sex organs, e.g. you got tits and look like a woman but you got a dick.

There is no such thing, do not enforce the delusions of a mentally ill person.

Please don't bring tomgirls or tomboys into this!

also keep hermaphrodites out of that shit, they have their own problems but don't sperg out that much

All this weird shit, do they teach you this in school or something?

pretty sure transgenderism used to refer to gender dysphoria (believing you should be opposite gender). Gender reassignment surgery was to correct to this supposed mistakes, but I believe if you get into the nitty gritty with the actual statistics. The results are questionable.

I learned this stuff through internet discussion and surfing wikipedia before i knew it was cucked.

Hermaphrodites are extremely rare occurrences and usually do not remain viable enough to even be born, rarer yet is them reaching puberty.

I'm pretty sure hermaphrodite aren't even remotely close to being futas. I believe they often have quite small penises, not to mention the dicks often are not fully functional.

No they didn't, they told me "Muh 6 gorillian"

Is this how it works? I actually had good grades in biology, but they didn't teach us about this shit.

I always thought a transgender person was, e.g. a normal woman, born with a female body with tits and shit but without a womb and a dick instead. So they are female, but they don't have a vagina and the ability to get babies. And people who randomly have a sex changes are just retards.

fairly sure what you just described are generally considered hermaphrodites.

By the way, did you guys see the latest h3br3w video? I turned it into a webm ages ago but forgot to upload it. You think this new change is as bad as it sounds?

I thought those are people born with 2 genitals, e.g. a vagina and a penis but only one of them works so the other one is cut off/disabled or whatever the fuck. I just googled it and wasn't able to find a picture but wiki says it's shit with 2 genders.

I was just trying to show someone why I don't like FiG, and I find the video is banned. Does anyone have a webm?

Well, in other news

Owarimonogatari part 2 confirmed for summer

As far as I know, hermaphrodites IRL are usually a physically fuck up version of a futa, that may even lean more towards looking masculine with reference to bone structure. Iz nod gud.

Yes, but there are those people with other characteristics of both male and female biology are also put under the term "hermaphrodite."

Tomboy is a chick that acts like a boy. There are some in persona I think, the crossdresser and fit girl? Note that dykes and queers are not tomboys, it's mostly to describe a boyish personality.
Hermaphrodite is a biological term for something that has both male and female parts.Human hermaphrodites are rare and like any other genetic mutation, die pretty young. Consider anyone using this outside fiction as an idiot.
Transgender: "I feel like 'opposite sex' "
Transsexual: "My genitals have been operated to the opposite sex"

Shes such a dork.

a.uguu.se/kQzRG64KCHvZ_DA-Psycho'frauds'ADoubleFineMess#FigOff.webm
Here you go.

For her, Satan

are you fucking kidding me

make a screencap

thanks to all of you, I guess 0e2aa5 sums it up pretty well.
Well screw these guys then, why can't they just accept the way they were born?

And just to be sure, what the fuck is the person in attached webm? Herma shit? Sex change?

twitter.com/nuleet/status/845409054721822720

Could you screencap it?

An user once told me English is one of the few languages that even has separate words for gender and sex. That the concept doesn't even exist in many other major languages. Is this true?

That's going to make someone butthurt.

Val got hit in Westminster

Easier said than done, user. You can't will body dysmorphic disorder away any more than you can depression, for example.

That was quick. Thanks, user.

apparently mr. shitface can get things taken off youtube in certain countries.

are you talking about the attached youtube video? Because that one works fine for me

nah, what in the fuck? You got them in many languages, Germany has them, spanish/italian has them too. I assume most languages have them.

I don't think gender existed as a concept until the 50's, when some dude conducted experiments on a boy with a botched circumcision. I forget the experimenter's name.

heh

I dont mind pre ops, even if they get hormone treatment and implants, its when they go so nits to lop off their dick or remove their ovaries and get a fake dick to become the opposite gender I think there is a bigger issue.

It looks like gru's retarded brother

Yeah, the word "transgender" first appeared in the 50s. "Transvestite", however, is a century old word.

You can't threat depression? I know some depressed people, and when they notice they are about to fuck up they take meds.

I think that image needs to be edited so Australia reads: 'declaring a culling of emus a war and then losing it'. Has more punch

Does anybody knows anything about Facepunch.com? Found someone linking deep freeze there

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1557749&p=52001347&viewfull=1#post52001347

thx mane, I wonder if DA knows about this. He doesn't use twitter anymore

Meh, most of that is I guess, except for
That's not new at all. Anyhow, really fascinating discussion. On par with drama about avatarfagging. It's riveting stuff. :^)

What country are you?

If someone made that noise when I pet their head I would also be that hyped.

That would be the
part. It's up in the US but not here in New Zealand.

that was what I was thinking about, but I couldn't remember the word.

I was told that there is Transvestism, people who want to be the other gender. Trans people are simple born with the wrong gender, and those herma people are born with both genders. This is what they told me in school back then. Or I remember it wrong.

I mean about "just accepting it", as if it's just a matter of conscious effort. Your depressive friends don't just go "oh gosh darn it I feel like I might jump off a window anytime now for the next few weeks oh well too bad".

You're welcome.

Thats treating, but kinda like treating an addiction but not curing, depression is a mental and psychological illness

Well I'll be damned.

They had a Gamergate thread there when the event happened and they made Garry's Mod. Garry's also a huge faggot.

Transvestite literally means crossdresser though, doesn't it? Although I think it's mainly used to refer to male crossdressers. Which reminds me, both my left leaning dad and a left leaning friend of mine were upset when they remade Rocky Horror Picture Show last year and replaced a transvestite with a transgender.

They remade a hipster libshit classic? Uh oh.

You mean don't humor retards.

Louise Mensch's on Real Time With Bill Maher.. Wonder how well this is going to go over.

Slight rewording to make it read faster and gud-er. Discuss or else hold benis.

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.

oyy, sorry man I misread your post. I thought you mean if other languages have these pronoun things like his or her. I can't speak for other languages, but in germany you only have gender.

wasn't that video posted just today somewhere? I downloaded it and posted it here

Yeah they did. They even had to drag poor Tim Curry into it.

Looks fine to me.

Neoshit has to die.

Languages have long had grammatical gender. There's some irony when anyone says English is biased towards one sex or gender when every fucking noun in spanish and french have one.
The couple of things that're gendered in english. Slurs specific words for animal sexes come to mind. cow/bull, mare, bitch, for example.

Yea, that's actually kinda funny. Male transvestites get the label more;women wearing male clothes tend to be seen as more normal in casual settings. Wearing a tux or something in formal settings would be out there for women.

What do we know about their advertisers?

WHEN IS RUST COMING OUT OF ALPHA, GARRY? IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HIRE MODS TO KICK THE BLATANT HACKERS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL SERVERS? HOW DOES YOUR GAME HAVE BETTER RATINGS THAN DAYZ WHEN THAT HAS THE SAME EXACT PROBLEMS?

Don't know, but I have to help kill it. I'll just fight through whatever the fuck is wrong with me and tell the most fat looking advertiser to say "Fuck off".

What do you call a cute girl (not the ugly ones) who dresses up like a man? I really have a fetish for those. Especially those who are very girly but try to act tough, like punching you and hurting their fist kind of girly. And yes, I knew a girl like that once. She lived with her dad, no idea what happened to her mom. Either divorced or died or something, never asked.

I thought Curry had a stroke. Or was that remake what gave him the condition? :^) Sheeit, I'm sorry Tim Curry, I don't mean it like that. Your performance in Legends is still incredible.

Why people are getting so gay all of a sudden?

I am saving this bitch before one of the mods nuke it for being mostly off topic.
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12213464.html
archive.is/BY27n
web.archive.org/web/20170325023156/http://8ch.net/v/res/12213464.html
shit load of informative and good posts in this thread that shouldn't get lost.

Sounds like a tomboy to me. In college I knew a classmate nearly exactly as you described. When she grew her hair out a bit and put on a dress, except for her height she could have been a runway model.

pizzagate hotep twitter is rubbing it in black twitters face

Because women keep getting worse

They're Drag Kings.
That's still a tomboy.

He does, but that doesn't stop them from trying to make him give his approval to the remake & being involved.

Oh good point. We need something nice abnd big for companies to drop them.

Complacency I guess. The latest JonTron debacle is good for lighting fires under many anons' ass. Post election smug has subsided and now it's time to feel more rage again.

Jesus fuck, sounds like what happened to Bill Murray.

but when I google tomboy I get only ugly chicks. I don't have a fetish for those. I mean a normal one, girls that look good with long hair but wear manly clothes and try to act like boys.

I just googled that and that is even worse than tomboys, these things are ugly as fuck.

Are you willing to say what country? Someone should let DA know. Probably spread it to KIA too.

Which reminds me, a massive problem with transgender/transexual/whatever is that there's literally no proper treatment, let alone cure.

Whether they're just delusional people, or whether it's legit and they do have the other gender's brain or whatever, there's pretty much nothing we can do to the condition. No meds, no hypnotic crap, no crazy magnetic therapy, no nothing. We only offer pathetic cargo-cult gender reassignment with SRS and HRT, which I hardly need to point out are awfully primitive and tends to have terrible end results. And some therapy as a complimentary tote bag.

So I can't help but feel bad for them. I'm no stranger to depression and self-loathing, and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. And I can only imagine how much depression self-loathing is caused by feeling that your entire body is wrong, and I thank God I wasn't saddled with that particular disorder.

Well asking Google is always a problem.
It's still a tomboy. Just look on the panda & you'll get your tomboys.

That might be the problem. Google might be trying to memory hole the meaning and definition of tomboy, pre tumblr era. Which is honestly more interesting of a topic than yet another Holla Forums argues whether or not if traps\tomboy\futa are gay or not.

Google's been memoryholing a lot of shit whenever people look up something. I don't have the image saved on me, but someone looked up "White European Man" or something like that & Google brought in BLACKED. Considering who works at Google, their politics, Bindu Randy & her totally-not-orwellian AI projects such as Jigsaw or Candid, they've gone way too big.
That's for certain.

Like I said, Garry is a huge faggot. MaxofSTD is also a baguette like Val.

archive.fo/Xg6Vy

Speaking of that is that faggot still stalking Palmer Luckey

Because the Red Cross & Kotaku have one thing in common: They both don't do their jobs.

They also tried to make that nasa team look more diverse

It's been a month already? Holy shit.

Look at the top right corner of the ad. It's google's adsense.

Two things actually. They don't do their jobs, and they actively work to harm those they claim to represent.

Wew, dubs of doom confirms what's been suspected. Something's rotten in the state of Google.

To be fair, NASA's been doing it to themselves before Google did that. It's still shit (And dare I say, pretty damn racist with the whole diversity push.)

Point remains-

Took the words out of my mouth. Accurate nonetheless.

anyone want to help me smuggle a cheap vita from the states to canada?

I love feminine tomboys.

why the fuck do you need to smuggle them?

For what purpose?

Wasn't so much NASA, I recall President Barry wanted to turn it into a "muslim outreach" organization early in his first term so for much if it, it really didn't do too much except function as a half-assed propaganda arm.

Anyone else who lives in Lima suffering this fucking night heat?

Time for a brisk nightly walk. The only thing that should ever have sweat is anime tiddies.

I am half joking, but amazon is wonkey, if I try and order a cheap (usd 49 to canada 120) vita tv it will not let me, does any user have a solution busided trying to not be canadian, I try every day.

That filename with that pic. I think those are actually power words hidden in plain sight wrapped in shitposting, whose true meaning scares a lot of authoritarian fuckbois.
Then again maybe I'm just shitposting too. Maybe. :^)

Are you trying to avoid Trudeau getting his hands on it?

Ah. Turning it into a Muslim outreach though…again I question how that is not considered "Racist" or whatever buzzword they throw out.

More like amazon.com does not want my money and .ca has. Anywheres up to 300% price increases just because.

I don't have twitter and I'm trying to get #nukealaylee going. Backers are not going to know about their options if they are not informed. Could someone also spread awareness of this to reddit (I don't have an account there either).

It's retarded, sure par for the course the last 20 odd years if nothing else.

either get a PO box in the states then ship it there and physically travel to pick it up or use a proxy shipping site like www.borderlinx.com

Will look into that. Thanks user.

Read a bit more onto Facepunch regarding the Yooka-Laylee drama…

the fuck is facepunch

Ps.

Think is a Gary's mod server and forum

I mentioned them here

Isn't that the forum where someone made a garry's mod virus because valve wouldn't want to fix a exploit? Causing the player who joins the infect server to spam their friends?

That sounds like a urban legend.

there's a thread on their official forum

web.archive.org/web/20170325024701/http://forums.playtonicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5255&sid=26dbc4cd1a672f1b575599c9f7bb5a16

Is he trolling or retarded?

I just googled it, here it is facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1386818
steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558753803977386767/
steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/412447331645332209/
Handsome Matt should be the one who made the virus. I am not playing gmod but I had some friends who played it back then.

he is probably making fun of them.

Ah…that would get irritating pretty fast.
cough

The thing that pisses me off the most is that there no Respect for the consumer at all. These are the people who are choosing to give their hard earned money for a product. They're job is to make Themselves look as good as possible to them, not to spit in they're faces.

read the bottom reply user

I forgot to post a thankyou reaction, have you used this shippin redirection before?

Can anyone stuck in that shithole up North tell me if clowns have killed any mudshits yet?

Oh lord…

What pisses me off more than that is that there's a group of devs that are not only okay with this, but expect that sort of behavior to be the ideal future of the industry.

Then the pieces of shit learn the hard way.

Or not at all.

And archive
archive.fo/2aEg6#selection-2609.1-2632.0

I guess that clears it up.

He sounds like a teenage edgelord.

If you believe the media yes. However if you do not then they do just fine killing eachother up here.

Apologize.

Read: Anyone who is against our political agenda isn't allowed here.
See: Palmer Luckey's girlfriend, who GAF was ACTIVELY HARASSING.

Neo GAF is desised Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN!

Not that specific site but I have used proxy shipping before for some stuff that's sold in japan only, I own a PO box in Boston for my imported stuff from the states since they'll hold on to the stuff forever until you pick it up without any extra fees

Most rap is crap, but occasionally I still indulge in listening to some of it. I'm ackhually more of a classic motown fan. But sometimes I'm in the rare mood for some junk food.
no apologies, no regret

I live in buttfuck novascotia, so I am trying the site you suggested. They seem to have good reviews, but I do know that I may be ripped off.

twitter is actively blocking people from searching "red pill"

archive.is/euzFB

Pathetic.

The context of this shit is one of many reasons it needs to burn. Literally. There would be absolutely no loss to humanity if every subhuman there literally died.

At least I truly understand what the ESA wants!

Remind me how tumblrshit gets any validation whatsoever.

Twitter is just following a policy of anti drug abuse. :^)

archive.fo/eCHVn
archive.fo/gH1WL

Because they ARE the tumblrshit.

And? Why does it still get any kind of financial support?

Do big names earnestly fucking still think this is going to be profitable in the long run like they clearly have like Rice Digital once did?

Infiltration, Cronyism, Nepotism, you name it. They follow the same ideology.

Wasn't Yahoo (Tumblr's owner) in financial troubles?

Ouch
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2664251
that comment 4 days ago.

And yet it's literally effortless to blow out retardation about sexy fictional women alone.

I know it all comes down to pathetic shame and pretentiousness, but still the retards double down against everyone else.

Don't forget the classic "they're not real gamers, you should just pander to us, the people who take fifteen million selfies in a Zelda shirt!"

It still looks pretty fun. It's just going to be fun, but pirated.

I'm starting to wonder if nintendo saw the sort of people they were and then took out the trash. I wouldn't want to have backstabbers like that on my team too

If it was Nintendo of Japan, I applaud their work.
If it was Nintendo of America, they didn't want in-house competition.

planescape.com/

I foresaw this but it doesn't make it any easier to live with

Especially given that they were bought by Microsoft in the middle of Star Fox Adventures. A little bit after Dinosaur Planet got renamed, actually. Shit, did Nintendo set them up?

heh heh trannies

Every time I even think of this I'm driven closer to new vices.

Wait, Nintendo owned Rare? That's the first I've heard of that. Everything I've seen about them up to now is that they just had close ties with the company, and the Microsoft buyout had everyone running for cover.

Every day we move further from God's light.

I wish Nintendo would take them back. I miss Rare.

Yeah, they owned them outright. It's kind of interesting to see who they do and don't own. They don't own Game Freak, who make Pokemon games. But they DO own just over half of The Pokemon Company, which is a joint venture with Game Freak. So Game Freak can put out games on other platforms, just not Pokemon games.

Yes, their "Arguments" are a paper tiger. But the real problem stems from how susceptible normalfags are to fall prey to the ideology since it's still being pumped into the next generation of people & many of them are not taught about the dangers of what happens when someone goes into that territory. It's especially effective to those who are demoralized such as burnouts. Really, anyone can argue left & right about anime tits & while it's retarded as fuck, the real problem isn't discussed enough.
Schools dare to not talk about what life in Russia & China in the 20th century under the ideology were like, because their ideology is a scared cow. They instead focus on Hitler, demonize the Germans because "One person did it, therefore, this race is bad", strawman what he says like "Muh 6 gorillian" & make the concept of communities solving their own problems…problematic. (How dare you suggest black people clean up their own mess?! We are responsible for them!)

Nintendo saw the acquisition coming, and the rebranding of the game as a Star Fox title was so the Nintendo would retain ownership of the Dinosaur Planet project.

That always make me think
>I'm such a damaged person that I put together a name that means nothing to nobody in any launguage called myself a special Wuman
GOD DAMN THEM ALL

I'm happy for you if you can still enjoy the game by pirating it, but me personally i'm not a fan of Pirating games unless their pretty old. either the product is worth my money or it isn't, in this case Yooka-Laylee is no longer worth my money.
I refuse to play the game on princable, maybe in a few years I will, but not any time soon.Same with Bulletstorm full clip edition I would love to play as even a small shell of what Duke Nukem used to be, but my Hatred for Randy Pitchford manages to take priority over my love of Duke Nukem.

I pirate a lot because I'm poor as shit. On principle, I avoid paying more than $30 for a game, but I pirate a lot and enjoy them just fine. Last few modern games I finished were pirated.

It's very possible, given the vocal minority within the industry effectively drowning out the people who know they're full of shit, with a combination of threatening the livelihoods of anyone who openly stands against them, and having disproportionate control of media outlets. It's not out of the question that big companies are buying into the false narrative.

And Bioware saw the backlash Beamdog got from an NPC straight up going "HI, I'M TRANS," but still made the same mistake with Andromeda.

I'm not sure it is a mistake in Bioware's case. The people who would be annoyed by their virtue signalling (ie: us) don't buy Bioware games anyway.

Because for some reason developers are convinced that the tumblrshit market is some untapped amazing resource that's just a goldmine waiting to burst.

Personally, I have far too many games to play already, so there isn't much reason for me to pirate anyway.

My PC is pretty buggered so I've mostly been playing on my dedicated emulating thing. Thank god for piracy. Probably going to replay Golden Sun 2 starting tonight.

Great, we're going to get faggots like this getting their input on a game they didn't play realized. Hope you're ready for Grace to teach Morte the errors of his problematic lechery, instead of feeding into it. Also Annah used to be a man.

archive.is/lGJ0v

Bioware have a bunch of different teams and the people in charge of giving feedback to the higher ups make damn sure to hide they were forcing political crap on the games and the costumer didn't liked it.

Can anyone post the screen caps from the forum when all that shit went down?

firing up oven ready at 700 or page 14
title: Nuke A Laylee Edition
vid, meh probably not a vid this time. I'm breaking tradition for a very rare occassion. :^)

Everything they don't like is dumb dumb. Are they "Tabitha from Black Mountain" level of retard?

At this point I'd recommend getting an Atomic Edition CD rather than giving any cash to Gearbox. They need to be lit up after the shit they pulled not only with Duke but VERY IN PARTICULAR with Homeworld.

Actually I'm not sure they did notice, it didn't seem like a full thermonuclear exchange like this Jontron incident has become. Not that it would of mattered either way or not given how fucking pigheaded BW is.

Especially since he actively fucked over a cripple in the process of bastardizing Duke.

This thread may look weird to people outside, especially those who come in to check if gg is really about gaming, but I really enjoyed the fetish and trap talk we had earlier in this thread. Hope next thread is going to be as fun as this one.

Basically. Despite the fact that AAA titles are supposed to cater to as wide an audience as possible, throwing Bigots™ under the bus is perfectly acceptable practice, because outside of a handful of people looking for some yuks, most wouldn't be assed to buy the game.

Probably because of the "studies" created and perpetuated by ideologues. It's taught as being the future of the industry by "experts" to up-and-coming devs, and some simply drink the kool-aid. There are only 2 concrete examples of "tumblr-esque" games succeeding on a significant scale in the past few years. Shouldn't be hard to figure em out.

Yea shocking that a place made for fucking would have stuff designed to titillate.

The guy doing the modern remake, right?

Oh great what scummy shit did randy do this time, i'm out of the loop.

Not sure what you're looking for. If you mean lime being a gigantic softbellied homo, I posted the archive.

The thing about the brothel in Torment is that it's not about fucking. People go there to play othello, talk to seers, chitchat, and get yelled at by a furry. That statue is unexplained and hidden in a room never mentioned.

I would even argue that at this point, Bioware has alienated so many people that they NEED to virtue signal to get any sales.

nice hearing from you again

Well, the guy with the legacy contract with 3D Realms.

Basically, guy above had a legacy contract that wasn't under Randy's control to port the old Duke games to modern systems, Randy brought him in for advisory work for World Tour, then Randy suddenly took down every single version the guy ever released, claiming the contract he had was null and void. You know, typical Jewish tricks.

I was clearly shitposting, I'm not a homosensual

And reddit is still mad about this black guy getting killed. Would a white person getting killed by a racist nigger also get so much attention? Or a white guy killed by a random racist sandnigger?
archive.is/DIjYX
archive.is/jMGTo
Niggers get killed so rarely by whites that when one get's killed the murderer get's called a terrorist and it makes the frontpage. If a black guy would have killed a white man nobody would care, because niggers kill all the time.

And there's Tariq right on cue race baiting.

THE PHILIPPINE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD
As it always has been. Just another puppet of Murdoch's empire.
manilatimes.net/new-york-times-takes-philippine-daily-inquirer/318855/
archive.is/XjWL2

Other articles of interest:
manilatimes.net/rappler-misled-eu-human-rights-watch-cnn-time-bbc-world/318078/
archive.is/6E5LC
manilatimes.net/rappler-insists-7080-killed-fake-news-resorts-ad-hominem-arguments/318502/
archive.is/78XEi

ICYMI, Rappler is CNN's dummy media company (their founders and editors were ex-CNN employees) funded by North Base Media (diggers, DIG THIS COMPANY or ask around /pinoy/ if anyone can dump their info, you will find familiar connections) and our good "friend" Omidyar in the Philippines.

Some of this journalist's sources came from fullchan's very own >>>/pinoy/. Thank their Holla Forums board owner for ironically forcing the hand two weeks ago.
PDI was the news company that killed the Gamergate expose article before it got a change to be published.
I wonder what would happen if suddenly #GamerGate becomes a talking point in the upcoming ASEAN Summit. ^)
Thank you, Gookanon and South Korea for giving the unpozzed flips the incentive to push back against ImperialiSJW Manila.

Who the hell is Tariq? And what kind of a gay name is that? Is it even a english name? It honestly sounds like a muslim name to me.

What is an oxymoron?

That's entirely possible, given their strategy of crying harassment at any sign of criticism and riding on the backs of virtue signalers to help their bottom line.

The guy apparently turned himself in, but then went into court to say he's planning to kill more in Times Square. Shit's fucking weird, man.

These people don't know what the buzzwords mean, just that they should use them.

yeah there is a thread about him here >>>Holla Forums9556912
I usually don't like pol, and to be honest it isn't any different this time, but they also found it strange.

Some race baiting nigger, every single time the monkeys chimp out he's there race baiting.

fuckers should all be quarantined in tumblr

I hope not, krautist. Funposting is fun and all, but there's some other stuff that needs immediate attention.

704 REPLIES!
WHERE'S THE BAKER!?

Refresh the post count,
MANUALLY
to get an accurate count. You adorable nub. It's 699 now.

Reload the page it's are 698.

NUKE BREAD
NUKE BREAD
NUKE BREAD

NUKE BREAD
NUKE BREAD
NUKE BREAD