Low Switch Prices?

So there are a bunch of new Switches supposedly being sold for a out $160 on Amazon right now. So, what's the scam here? If they take my money without giving a product, I can just get a refund, so what's their game?

At least provide some fucking proof in the OP. At least you aren't lying.
With all these sellers "Just launching", kind of looks suspicious.

What's the worst that can happen? Sounds like spics trying to scam retards

scaplers assblasted ?

The hell kind of name is that?

Well.
I mean I can bit the bullet.
it's not like I can be scammed by purchasing something on Amazon.

Their customer service is for some reason non-jewish as hell. I had ordered Xenoblade Chronicles and all the Etrian Odyssey games at one time, and there was some bad weather that caused my items to be late. I called Amazon's customer service and told them my items were late, and they gave me a refund on everything and I still got my shit.

Amazon is a surprisingly good company to both their employees and consumers.

I'm still not going to risk this though. I already know that the sellers are scammers and it will end with me complaining to amazon and getting a refunds, wasting my time. If any anons are willing to try this then go ahead.

Either scammers or stolen shit sold off through amazon. Notice how most are beaners?

Founded in Seattle, not San Francisco.
Seattle is still a hellhole, but the people there are miles better than the sorts you find in California.
Founder is a good Dane, ex-Engineer (esp. Aerodynamics), and his investment patterns show a healthy measure of understanding of the climate and Tech situation. Something like 60% of his stock dumps turn a massive profit. His company has money to waste to maintain their dominance as the "best, highest-quality, most-open, most consumer friendly" online market, even if it's mostly just perception.
Of the impossibly rich, he's probably the one I hate the least.

Likely just people selling defective units, or empty boxes.
For $160, I'd buy one and if it's a dud, get a refund off Amazon then sell the dock and controllers on eBay for $40 each, assuming only the tablet is defective.

If it's an empty box, I'd get a refund from Amazon, take a large shit in the box, hang a air freshener then mail it back.

Too bad Amazon don't operate in my country, I got all excited over my plan.

Don't talk to me or my wife's Holla Forums every again.

That means Amazon probably fucked the seller out of receiving payment, even though they did nothing wrong.

The customer is always right. :^)

They don't send anything at all.

Fat chance, Nintendo crap holds it's price like a Jew clenching his last shekel. Artificial scarcity and rarely lowering MSRP is Nintendo's way.

The cheapest Wii Us in my area are around $200 and that's outrageous for failed console with only a few good exclusives and is only a couple years old. Come to find out Jewtendo only lowered the MSRP of the Wii U once in 2013 from $350 to $300.

I'm guessing Nintendo figured out pretty quick that the Wii U was going to fail no matter the price so they kept the price high to juice diehard Nintendo fans that will buy anything with a Nintendo Seal regardless of price.

Nintendo this time around found away of dropping the price without letting people know about it by only selling the cheap ones on their site. Even then they're refurbished.

I was lookin at this a second ago and was surprised it said new "186.00"

I wouldn't trust these at all

Ebay is no better

I really gotta start scalping Nintendo crap. My brother scalped a Wii when it first came out and got enough money to put a down payment on his car.

Yeah they're a decent company, honestly. I can't really say bad shit about them. Sometimes I order something from them with the standard shipping, and it arrives the same day. Other times, I get a partial refund because something I bought got a price drop - two weeks after I bought the thing.
That's so non-Jewish it's downright Christian.

Wait a minute was there some trading bullshit with wii u as credit for 200 down for a switch at gamestop earlier this month?

I'd say the only problem with them is that they're kind of becoming a monopoly.

I have an old 3DS XL the button on the thumb stick is a bit broken I could trade it in for 300

I meant $150 dunno how I double posted…

Doubt it, especially when you said was a little broken.

i'd pay 400$ if it was a quirky living fuckdoll who teases me in between me blowing loads inside its shortstack ass, but its a shitty gimmick console with no games. i'd rather just wait for CEMU if i want to play the only good game it currently has.

I just ordered one. The estimated delivery is 3/31 - 4/3. I was planning on buying one in July or August for Spla2oon but if I can save $150, I'm definitely going to try that out. I've had great experiences with customer service in the past, so this can only work out in my favor. Unless it turns out to just be a waste of an hour of my life. $150 is worth that though.
I'll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out.

This question was asked on StackExchange. Consensus was that they're banking on people forgetting their smaller investment given the extreme shipping times and thus failing to refund.

more like…….. nintendo bitch…

attaching a bean-bag esq body to this grip handle is pretty tempting, but I wouldn't know what kind of adhesive to use.

Super glue

Oh I think you know what to use user.

what the christ man are you people idiots

every dollar spent fixing switch errors is a dollar not spent genetically engineering shortstack switchdogs with huge melon titties for domestic masturbatory aid.

are they actually fixing the console?

Is there any proof that they do this though?
Although there was this time where I had ordered pic related on the left, and instead they sent me the earbuds on the right. The seller said that they sent me the correct item and that I was lying. I contacted Amazon and said that the seller sent me the wrong item. They said that they would issue me a refund if I sent the item back and that they would issue a strike against the seller.
I decided to jew the seller over for calling me a liar, and I bought a dollar pair of ear buds and put them back in the paper envelope I got with my order.

They're "Fixing" the left joycon by sticking a tiny piece of foam in it. Other than that it looks like they aren't doing shit.

huh? just what is the problem theyre acknowledging with the left joycon that they figure foam would fix it?

Connectivity issues. Can't use the damn thing in tv mode if you can't move more than 4 feet from the Switch without the left joycon losing signal.

hell yeah. nasa has been known to use foam antennas

Bullshit. I play more than 10ft away with no issues.

Well is sure as fuck doesn't work on my sister's Switch.

It's an pretty shitty scam where "Just Launched" sellers make fake listings and then either never ship or ship a pebble and mail it in an envelope to give you a fake tracking umber.

I guess they try and get sheckles from Amazon hoping you don't notice until after Amazon cashes out half of the money.

I'm thinking the scam here is that you're getting a switch.

The catch is it's still not even worth half of that.

I can't find these on amazon.com, somebody shit out a link?

It's annoying going through them all the time because I am embracing the Bezos' jewery. With that said, I will say that their black and white Kindles are fucking great and I really appreciate them for that. You can not only remove the ads for free by talking to a tech Pajeet online, but you can also send documents of various file types via e-mail so you don't have to shell out shekels on the store, which are backed up online so you can re-download them in the event you run out of storage.

I'm more interested in that souless costume.

That was a magical time when the lack of spending created something so.. Majestic.

Seattle is still a hellhole, but the people there are miles better than the sorts you find in California.
You're talking out your ass. Seattle was votes LGBT capital of the United States. With California at least you can say there are some Republican strongholds just do to its sheer size

They list them for so cheap so people buy them and then they farm your info

Yeah, amazon are cool guys.