FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

DEAD FUCKING GAME EDITION

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/
Want to stick around? Ask for a referral code for an exp boosting hat and some tokens to give you a jump start on the endgame gear grind. You have to do it before you redeem a time card, but the free 30 days included with the game do not count towards this.

Current Patch notes: version 3.55b
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

Useful resources:
List of Commands (used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
DPS and such tracker (but don't tell anyone you're using it or you'll get banned) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5
Server population and other stats ffxivcensus.com/

1. If you're brand new, do hall of the novice. It's stupid and only teaches you common sense stuff, but you get a 30% exp boosting ring and free level 15 gear.
2. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET HEAVENSWARD AREAS/JOBS
3. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
4. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
5. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
6. Do your daily roulettes - they give out good EXP (and tomestones later on)
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get for crafters.
8. Hit Tab to [I seem to have misplaced my keyboard]

Get a FC, they give bonuses as long as the people in charge aren't retards
You cannot join a FC if you are currently on a free trial account
Concentrated Smug ≪SMUG≫ (Primal/Exodus)
New and older players, running all content from newbie dungeons to current raid progression. There will be banter; you will be called names. PM Aurora Soulwood, Rab Bit, Claws Furalarm, or any other officer for an invite.

Neo Wheels Order ≪nWo≫ (Primal/Exodus)
Leader: Aloise Astravir
Post-ironic post-modern neo-sceptical Lorem Ipsum. Moving to New Wheels Order soon!

There is also a linkshell for all 8ch players on Exodus to congregate, so that people can communicate regardless of what FC they're in or if they're running the free trial. Contact Lyfon Yharnam, Aurora Soulwood, Quickscope Easybake, Balkius Hyorsyn, or any member of nWo or SMUG for an invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001985.html
techraptor.net/content/final-fantasy-xiv-removes-time-limit
techpowerup.com/download/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-benchmark/
exhentai.org/g/838107/c74442cbc5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New patch deets
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001985.html
Now there is no excuse anymore to not be full i270 on every single job faggots

holy shit it's really dead now

That's because no one posted [email protected]/* */ yet.

huh?

BAKANA

Checked

we /droughtpatch/

Just get to your endgame already.

💯 shit thread 👐
Play erp instead with me ⚾

only dead i feel is I have no one to play with

What are the worst servers?

Cactuar, Greg and Phoenix are pretty much the top 3 shitter houses

American majority servers, least since the french heavy servers died.

I love being a potato

You best be a kawaii ritter gir.

Threads for dead games always devolve into gay shitposting

What's good for a new player? I was actually thinking about cactuar.

Its only till Tuesday when Tataru reveals all the new lewd outfits she made. Including a red dress for Yda.

But was it rape?

Max height

HEY ZANINEL WILDHEART YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT TANK I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE LIKE YOU JUST DID TWICE ON FUCKING FAUST YOU USELESS COCKSUCKER

I cant remember the last time i died on faust though.

I guarantee you not a single person who asks for 23 secs plays nin at all or on any sort of competent level. If you need more than 15 secs in any situation you are either retarded or your healers are assholes that don't cast protect and shields

I HATE 8v8v8 FRONTLINES
THE WORST

immortal flames pls go.

Eat it, goyim.

Friendly reminder :^)

w-what is this
some fanmade thing, right? I'm scared

You know the drill at this point, hop in there!

It's a really sad day when the cuckchan thread of this game has more actual discussion about the upcoming patch than this one

Why are there so many homos in this game? It bothers me.

There's faggots in every game, but in this one they are much more likely and eager to expose their degeneracy because of the retarded hugbox regulations the GM cucks impose

Best EU server and any EU FCs going?

aids is spreading and the day of the rope won't come.

Only if your squadron has a terirble fate befall them.

?he doesn't know about the pld buffs next week

You mean desperately trying to fix the most boring class in any mmorpg ever.

that's not bard

PLD pls go and stay go, we have DRK and WAR and your services will not be required.

fuck a duck these cucks arent ready for second coil.

Thats why you explain the mechanics better. Most people who play with beginner friends neglect to mention all kinds of crucial shit because they've run it so many times.

Oh believe me i explained it point by point before each pull. Some people just think you can brute force and tunnel vision everything.
Probably why like 8% of people have beaten Twintania to this day.

I can't even get into my own bowl of embers.

If you think that's bad just wait until next week when they unlock creator savage and every single shitter in the universe floods a12s before they have cleared anything else

Newfag user back to report, been playing for the last few days, so far it's an okay game I guess.

But what the fuck is this thing and can I get one? It's cute as fuck.

Subscribing for 360 days.
It's a veteran reward

Can I get something else that's small and cute, like the glowing fox things?

Finish the vanilla MSQ and then do a sidequest for a zombie in the desert to get a sabotender minion.

I think they're from the frontline achievements. Look up those and there should be one for kills and one for kill assists. As per usual healers are shit out of luck on cool achievement garbage.

Healers get their exclusive gay mount that's a cinch to get at least, while tanks need to grind their bloody ass open to get the big cat mount

Why.

But that it is gay and only for white mage. I'd rather grind for the cat than unlock WHM for a horse with a forehead strap-on.

Fucking catuars are the best. Gigantaur mount when yoshi!?

you can always craft a wind-up Garuda minion or just get one from teh market place.

all male'qote are degenerates.

or worse, dragoons.

PoTD is one of the biggest reasons why DF is so bad these days

Good thing I only have a padjal weapon.

Just finished my first dungeon and oh fuck it was horrible, I feel rushed and dragged along and overwhelmed and I have no idea if I did the right things and everybody was so friendly and fuck I want to die. I just can't handle people.

Thanks for the tips, I got a flying ship from the envoy quest and it will do for now. I will get the Cactuar one if ever muster the courage to plow through the remaning 30 levels of this thing, I'm just not feeling it right now.

feels good.

Just tell people you are new and it will be daijobou.
Soon enough you too will discover the true endgame of cute outfits and housing decoration.

Don't worry about that, no one expects a single thing from anyone with the sprout icon

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FARM CRAFTER SCRIP?
Its so fucking tedious and require a ton of gil unless you want to gather everything yourself and spend huge amount of time just to craft 1 item. Shit is autistic as fuck, I just want my books dammit

If you are at the level where you can get scrips and can't already produce a ton of gil with your default crafts even with bought mats, you are fucking up hard

thanks for buying my wares goyim.

Fuck my life

See? You ARE fucking up hard

Doesn't matter, you need to craft it yourself anyway.

I did quit the game at last november, now i think im going back in.

How much stuff there is now?

Is my quest log exploted how much?

What kind of new stuff there is now?

right now its dun scathe for raid finder, baelsars wall and sohm al hard mode for dungeons, new diadem which is basically free rank V materia, the story quest up to [REDACTED] and the next story update is tomorrow.

Basically tomorrow is the end of Heavensward and updates till 4.0 in like 11 weeks. So you can basically just go do the main story quest then go nuts getting whatever you want done.
I'm just getting an ironworks int set for RDM and str set for SAM and making gil and agonising over what cute outfits to dump to make space for all the shit like kimonos confirmed coming in the weeb expansion.

ayyyy

S-someone mind posting some good eRP logs to cheer me and my dick up?

Can you faggots stop turning this into /wowg/ and just go to /erp/?

Is the game good for anything else?

Yes, now fuck off.

so I just started this game, lvl 7. when do I get to erp?

1. This game has the worst character names. Everyone has a stupid not quite Japanese name.
2. I want to play a girl but I would feel to ashamed about it. Maybe if I gave myself a stupid name that indicates that I'm not actually female but I don't know.

Call yourself "Insecure Bundlesticks" and RP a tranny Roegadyn

When you level CUL desynth so much shit becomes a waste to keep around.

Just make a cute girl faggot, you dont think you are lara croft when you play tomb raider do you?

So have any of you guys had to take a long-ass break from this game before? If so, how long did it take before you came back?

I finished all of ARR and started Heavensward, and now trying to go back to play it feels like pulling teeth; especially when I got all these new releases to play like Nier Automata, Toukiden 2, Yakuza 0 Gravity Rush 2, and tending to my backlog as well. And when I think about all these games i'm playing and finishing, I think about all the time i've spent playing/beating these I could've been going through Heavensward and how miserable I probably would be missing out on all these other games

I kind of feel bad for stopping, since our FC had just hopped servers as well. I keep telling myself I'll come back to play again when Stormblood launches, but I don't know if I can even convince myself anymore, even though I really enjoyed ARR's story.

Why?

Yeah thats a fucking male'qote player alright.

At least he hates Lalafells….

What's the best NA server?
Prefer without lots of gays like

Balmung since it's full of trannies and obese lesbians instead

I don't want that either.

why is the gay community so disgusting?

Is BLM fun to play? Or should I go SMN?

BLM is not. I'm sorry to tell you but its fucking trash, only PLD is worse.

Don't fall for the Balmeme or Gilgashit garbage. Pick a medium pop server if you don't want to run into a ton of faglords and retards. Midgardsomr is pretty decent, but I feel like the market is inflated when it comes to some things.

I see. I guess I'll stick with SMN and hope that black mages receive a little bit of love in Stormblood, though I doubt it.

i took a break for about a year and just game back a little bit ago myself

It seems like every server has some big downside. I can't decide.

You're gonna get gays, trannies and special snowflakes in every server. Welcome to MMOs.

Now i truly see why some people really hates mi'qote players. How do i acquire a second fantasia without buying it off mogstation?

3.56 patch notes are out

Shit.

What's that coat?

uldah max rank gc

Buy the CE off g2a get the fat chocobo mount and 5x fantasia pots

The following adjustments have been made to Alexander: The Creator (Savage):

Two treasure coffers will now always appear. Furthermore, the weekly restriction on rewards obtained from coffers has been removed.
The weekly entrance restriction on entering all areas of Alexander: The Creator (Savage) has been removed.
Players may now proceed directly to any area of Alexander: The Creator (Savage).
Players may now enter Alexander: The Creator (Savage) via the Duty Finder.
Players will now receive the power of the Echo.

The Echo will take effect upon entering Alexander: The Creator (Savage), increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.

The weekly limitation on Allagan tomestones of scripture has been increased from 450 to 900.

* The maximum store of 2,000 tomestones has not been changed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Lord, how did I miss this? That is so damn disgusting.

(checked)

That's so retarded. Echo was a mistake.

making it easier now that its on duty finder?

Yeah. Everyone should clear it on the same ground.

Also it says nothing about the dun scaith item cap, so I guess that it's still there.

Without buying anything using real life money?

Its not allowed by SE but few guys in my FC have brought it for 1-3mil gil

So is this game better than WoW? And why?

It's not. It's at least equally bad.

it is better, better story, better graphics and better music. gameplay is a bit slower though.

WoWfags not welcome, you cucklefucks can stick to bunnyhopping and futa erp'ing in your dead game.

He could've not been there at all and it wouldn't have changed anything. This really should've been a Ala Mhigo focused expansion. The fact that Doma is a big focus makes no sense, because everything up until 3.6 has been focused on Ala Migho. Guess they really wanted those weeb bucks.

I futa erp here.

as opposed to two seperate expansions above fighting the empire just on the other side of it for the exact same reason?

My first time with a meme team, it was fun.

Hmm… Might try asking someone from my FC to get me one.

From the Fan Fest previews it seems like Doma is gets more screentime than Ala Mhigo though. New housing and city is NotJapan, all the underwater shit is near the islands, and the steppe areas are over by Doma. I can't recall much that was shown off specifically about Ala Mhigo and not all the other areas

Ala Mhigger pls, your noble land is a shithole ruin.

broke my immersion, god dammit Square, you got 1 fucking job

Did you tell him that he's a faggot?

in case you can't sub right now
The primal is Shinyru and it fights omega to a standstill both crash down into ala mihgo. Yda died in the calamity and you have been working with her little sister lyse ever since, shes the girl in the red dress. baelsars wall falls to Shinryus hurricane attack and the alliance claims it and moves in. The new big bad is told and appears to relish a challenge, under his helmet looks like a blonde sephiroth. Goetsu shows up for yugiri to head back to doma and the expansion ends with a 'lets go home' moment with the scions but the final shot is Rauhbaun standing on baelsars wall saying he will finish what ilsberd started.

What I want is some good writing. They spent all this time building up Ala Mhigo just for the focus of the expansion to be Doma instead. If they had spent the same amount of work building up Doma as they did Ala Mhigo it would've been okay. Instead it just feels thrown in there at the last minute to appeal to the weebs. The Doma character they introduced this patch had zero importance to the plot. It just felt like they shoved him in there because they needed a Doma character to remind people we're focusing on Doma even though there's no story reason why.

This shit feels like the terrible writing of warriors of darkness all over again.

You never leveled a Ninja?

They handled why Doma is included quite weakly. Even in this patch it's all Ala Mhigo hype. It's like they've set everything up for the expansion EXCEPT for the reason why we're going to Doma. We know why we're going to Ala Mhigo - Lyse want to Make Ala Mhigo Great Again, Raubahn wants to make them free and we'll get dragged along to check out Omega and Shinryu. All good reasons to go. But with Doma? Nothing. I hope they explain why in Stormblood proper otherwise it'll be weird. I doubt we'll be going just because Gosetsu came to drag Yugiri to do something. That isn't enough of a good reason, especially when war is coming in Eorzea.
It's bloody weird.

The Ninja questline already set it up in Dreams of Ice back in 2.3ish. The Domans were sold out to the imperials. Not crushed completely like the commoners thought. You fight and defeat the traitors but they mention the forces left back in Doma fighting the empire are weak and running on borrowed time with an elderly leader whos growing sick and tired. Now Gosetsu shows up saying its getting worse and the master is in trouble and hes come to bring yugiri back. Doma follows up the ninja questline and ala mhigo follows up the monks. Just how heavensward is technically a continuation of the dragoon and paladin stories intergrated into the main plot. Same as Summoner and White Mage for the primal/post calamity storylines of ARR.

Who the fuck care about Ala Mhigo? keep building that wall sandnigger

These guys sound classy.

This is why we use the Jap dub user.

I dont remember the main story having anything to do with PLD, it did have Estinien though which is neat.

No and it doesn't change the fact it's lazy writing. Monk had Ala Mhigo stuff too, but the focus of the past few patches has been about Ala Mhigo. There's been nothing about Doma in the main story since 2.4. Ala Migho has had constant build up in the main story quest even during ARR, Doma has pretty much been a foot note that popped up in ARR for a couple minutes. It makes no sense why Doma is the main focus of the next expansion, it just comes off as blatant pandering to get the weeb bucks.

I'd rather be in sand nigger land than boring weebland with generic weeb pandering.

Good, rapefugees not welcome in Eorzea

Sure, I rather they pader to weeb than sandnigger though

That's just retarded. Especially since SE makes more western games now than jap ones. They know who they're appealing too. They know they have over 5,000 Kirito faggots playing their mmo and they wanna take advantage of it regardless of how it makes little sense story wise.

Don"t wanna get b& fam

No, you're the retard. SE owned a lot of studios and the JP studio always make games for the japanese audience.

This. Still, I'll take disposable weeb expansion over helping the dindus.

Do yourself a favor and search the name Joan, Arthur, Finn and Jake

I thought ff14 was the size of wow (if we don't ocunt chink farmers).

When a big patch comes out it's as active, if not more active than wow.But otherwise it's pretty big, just not wow tier.

Its a content doldrums, same shit happens to WoW.
I've always been suspicious of those numbers, Blizzard sometimes counted the people who did per-hour pays in gook-land, conversly squeenix doesn't have good data (that's been presented) on the number of active subscriptions over a long period of time. Chances are they drop pre-patch/expansion or when other major games come out like everywhere else.
We just don't know if those numbers are "like WoW" because they compared their highest numbers against wows during Trial of the Grand Derpsader, or just after legion or what.

What race is Gotetsu? He looks like a highlander but he can do roe emote

He's a swoleander.

Working with Nero is pretty boss, he's such a smug bastard it's awesome.
Also, NECK TATTOO FAGS BTFO, YDA CONFIRMED ARYAN DANCERMONK QT IN TRAILER

Might be asianRoe/Highlander. Similar to how the primal above gridania is just asianBahamut/Zurvan instead of Rhalgr, which would have made more fucking sense. Also, his voice actor is jarring as fuck. Doesn't fit at all and I hate I'M LOUD AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS type characters

The new Scion outfit is suave as fuck.
Can't get any stylish than this. By the way, what with the tattoo? Why is it fading?

No idea, seeing as how it dissolved it was obviously some sort of magical mark. Perhaps without her potato pet she doesn't want to be a Scion anymore?

I thought it got something to do with Papylimo being dead, but I don't recall he gave Scion members a magic mark though

I see, Yda is a fake Scion, the mark was given by Papalymo to hide her true identity. Fucking plot twits

And we're going to war with a sovereign nation because a terrorist tricked us.

Calling it a dead game really isn't accurate. Shit game, yes. Unbalanced as fuck game, yes. Same old shit from expansion to expansion, yes. They still have several million more subs than ffxiv. Plus ffxiv still can't do cross server shit properly yet.

I want Yda's new hair.

that'll be 4.99 goy.

i want that miqote's new hair
M'nago i think. she shows up like twice

Golden saucer event reward. From the Make it Rain event coming soon.

ii want to be skeptical but those fucking dub dubs

KILL HIM
FUCKING KILL HIM
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS

Wait so there's no new dungeons? Not even hard modes? No new primal fight?
ARE WE REALLY STUCK WITH SOMALIA AND WALL OF DICKS ON EXPERT ROULETTE ALL THE WAY TO FUCKING JUNE?

I always do that when I'm lazy and need to finished my roulettes.

KILL YOURSELF

Faster in term of queue time, after that I can multitask like watching anime while spam medica every now and then. Like I said, I'm a lazy bastard when it come to roulettes.

WHY the FUCK does everyone keep using that name?

Would've shit fury on that faggot but i'll definitely get banned for that, also no wonder the first tank ragequitted over that meme party lmao.

I'm surprised you don't just afk at the starting point and wait until the whole thing is done at this point.

"I want to be the main character in a MMO"

[email protected]/* */ who just started, who do I have to erp with to get that exp hat?

You're pretty much the main character in the story line anyways, these fucking people…

Delete C:\Windows\System32 to enable the game's secret ERP finder feature.

I'm new to the game.

What are the 'desired' job classes in this game? I like playing MMORPGs as the class that everyone is looking for and appreciates.

Usually that's a tank or a healer, in general, sometime specific DPS classes who bring certain buffs or debuffs.

Who fit the description in this game?

I know about the whole "you need to be 30 levels in this beginner class before you can play this advanced one" and that one character can potentially be anything they wanna be, just asking for the future.

wow rude

I did for main scenario roulette :^). you dont need 2 healer for that

SMN.

DRG and NIN.

Whatever you want.

Whatever you want.

WAR. Maybe DRK if you're edgy, you already started or mastered the nofap and you understand that you're a tank and not a DPS.

It is an MMO. Nobody here desires a job.

What? I'm just trying to help :^)

No wonder you became a lazy fucking healslut.

He says as WAR has worse DPS while tanking than a DRK

just wait for red mage when we get a fucking FLOOD of Asunas

What the fuck did the patch add besides more garbo story? WHERES THE FUCKING CONTENT?

Fuck yeah
techraptor.net/content/final-fantasy-xiv-removes-time-limit

Time for some fun

Server:
Class:
Race:
Best dungeon:
Favourite non-FFXIV game:

OG Yda died before 1.0 started. Just before Lyse and Papalymo get sent to Grid. She didn't die in the Calamity. Lyse flat out says she died in Ala Mhigo trying to get rapefugees out of there. Pay attention, faggot.

Mememung
FSH
Elezen
Pharos or Ampadour Keep
Saga Frontier/Dominions 4

6 years ago in Ala'Mhigo, wouldn't that be after 1.0? I thought since HW is about a year after ARR, and that's 5 years after the calamity.
It just seems a bit silly for them to use the name in all the private cut scenes, the "reveal" doesn't really mean anything unless you interacted with the "truth" previously.
Hopefully not-Yda won't be as dull as the rest of the scions.

Lamia
DRG
Aura
Harm the poor keep (hard)
Quake 2/P3PEZ

Pretty sure she's rounding down and we're going to do some cliché climactic battle on the 7th anniversary. That or SE forgot their own timeline. Lyse has been with us from the start though.

Anybody know what gear SAM shared with? I'm guessing it focus on STR but I don't know if its DRG gear or MNK gear. Since the new class wil start at level 50, I want to prepared augmented Ironworks gear for it

It will share gear with MNK.

Oh boy.

My fucking mhigger.

How good is a MCH dps without a DRG? Should I bother raiding without one?

It's alright, if the difference between a clear or not is your MCHs non-DRG dps, then the raid team usually has bigger problems.
BRD is usually a good swap to class if your RaidLead is an autistic min-maxxer.

I´m trying to download the benchmark tool but this piece of shit website is giving me a 30kb/s download speed on a goddamn optic fiber connection because SE is a bunch of cunts that learned nothing from FF11 it seems.
Anyone has a torrent with this to share?

1st, is it the ARR one? or the HW one? cause the ARR one only has one distro on the JP servers I think. the HW should be faster to DL.
2nd, not a torrent, but this is an option that most people have success with techpowerup.com/download/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-benchmark/

I see. I just don't want to see the parser and find that I'm last with shit numbers and even if I'm really good at the job it is impossible to do good damage without a DRG.

A DRG won't be the difference between "last place" and "good numbers" you should be in the middle of the pack on most fights, unless the melle are really on point for moves/the casters are really well prepared. But that's more the other people being exceptional than your class sucking.

Why not play DRG yourself then? If your static is too autistic to allow a 2nd one then just outdo the other guy and get him to change job.
or just play MNK and top the dps chart every single time while the aspies impotently cry about MUH UTILITY

Well, if a DRG truly doesn't make a difference then MCH is very fucking good considering what I've seen in fflogs.

I have one actually but I'm enjoying Machinist a lot more.

never tried MNK

Oh they do make a difference, but I i've only ever seen it be like 200 points, which shouldn't be enough to make or break the raid. (the comparison being my FC on Zurvan). But it is often enough to bump them above our summoner.

200 points at most*
most of the time it's only like 100.

Alright, I'll try MCH for a while. Thanks a lot.

So someone just kicked me from novice network for expressing my ring-wing views, is there a way to get back in?

git
gud

Nah m8, I'm just there to trigger peoples

Are you a sprout? or a mentor?
As a sprout you'll get auto kicked after you loose the leaf.
If you're still a sprout, or you're a mentor, you can ask an existing mentor to reinvite you.
/nnetwork

I'm a mentor, so other mentor can inv you again even after you've been kicked?

I think so, I stay away from NN like my mother does my tendies, but that's what I found on the forums.

Nope, mentor cannot inv other mentor to Novice Network, they can only inv noobs.

I never realized this before that one gold saucer event but Highlander and Midlander hyurs have different animations. Does that happen with any other races?

Ballmonger
WHM
Lalafell
Baelsar's Wall
Doom II

Moogle
DRG Currently levelling WHM now though
Miqote
Baelsar's Wall
Metal Gear Solid 3

ODIN
PLD
Lalafell master race
Sohr khai
Fallout

I mean its ok but its still pretty boring.

The best when it comes to Expert Roulette, at least. I'm pretty sure there are much better dungeons out there though my view on lower level ones are a bit tainted by frustrations of not having my full skillset available.

Lame

Nope, they're the only ones that are different based on the subrace to my knowledge.

Why do people say the story is one of the highlights of this game? I've played up to level 50 and it's throwaway trash. Does it get better in Heavensward?

i miss being a cute catboi begging to be fucked in ERP

why do you have to pay every 30 days? when you buy a game you should own it

Post your catboy and maybe I can help with that.

When you purchase something that is not an MMO, in general, you're paying for only what is released at launch with perhaps a few patches to fix glaring issues. If anything beyond that is released, you're going to be buying it as DLC or whales will fund free updates with cash shop purchases.

Monthly subs cover the cost of regular content updates and server management. Expansions are not for free because they eclipse the funds gained from the monthly shekel farming.

it's been so long i don't even remember what server i'm on now

why should I have to pay for it though?

Good news! The free trial no longer has a time limit, so you can stay a sub-lvl35 fuckboy forever.
Bad news is that Balmeme is the erp server and you can't get on without an $18 server transfer or waiting for maintenance.

implying i need a specific server to roleplay

it's hotter out in the open

This tbh.

Looks like mentor cannot be kicked out permanently, just for 2 hours. I made a PF for madame president Le Pen to trigger the entire EU server.

Go back to cuckchan /vg/ with your faggotry.

i've never used 4chans /vg/ to post, you silly goose

*rubs my tail along your fingers to release your clenched tense fists of hate*

hello!

Beautiful user.

These lovely ladies will be your maids tonight. Say something nice to them, Holla Forums.

Not bad.

tfw the only lalafell in my FC

Oh look the avatarfagging potato jew is back

When the fuck are they going to show us some combat changes and shit?

Is ARF still the best for lore farming? Or are the newer dungeons lower in yield but overall faster to obtain lore?

Just had the worst run as WHM. A tank that can't hold aggro and DPS that can't fucking DPS.
I understand now how people can get angry playing healer, because this shit is bonkers, especially when you have to end up carrying the wankers through the whole bloody dungeon, praying that the tank is actually tanking and knows the mechanics of the dungeon, even though it says so to the right, but no, tank wants this shit over and done with so he can ERP or some gay shit.
Holy hell I hate this game and it's accursed playerbase. Fuck them, fuck everything.
God damn, I need to drink. Fuck those guys.

"No other healer has problems with me ur just bad"

Relevant.

are we back?

YES

EASTER EVENT NOW C@ SLUT

no we are front

Still the best.

Fuck them in the ass to prove your dominance. Pic related.

Don't make me get the spray bottle.

I swear to god whenever a new class or anything is announced all the retards come out the woodworks.

No worse than the catfaggots.

So which version of this game should I install, the one from SE site or Steam?

the one from the SE store is your best bet, it goes on sale way more frequently.

BUT, if you good goy steam a fuckload and can sell cards and other shit to just buy your sub that way you could do that. but the best bet is still the actual SE store version.

Riggy is a cute little niggy

i just want this fucking hair is that so hard?

I've been out of the loop, is it some shitty drop or something?

How do i get high level items, say, around 220? I've just reached level 60 last night and i wanted to go do diadem shit to get completely decked out in ilvl 275 shits before they blew up diadem somehow.

I recommend the SE version.

Do not enable the rock niggers.

not in the game yet, i think this is some kind of edit

do your dungeons. eventually you will get some dank 245 gear.

Goddamnit.

also trade the tomestones you get for 260 gear in idyllshire.

I've been on exodus for a while and i never realized those 2 fcs were Holla Forums related wtf

You have echo cutscenes about her in 1.0 about her but her death is pre 1.0

Just be glad you reached 60 this late into the expansion, because getting a full i270 gearset used to take MONTHS

Okay i guess it wasn't so bad then.

Do you have examples of non c@/non-scale with it? cause it looks painfully out of place with the ears.

So whens it going free to play?

Never ever, the free trial is probably as far as they go (and might even be rolled back).

PvP

When someone manages to emulate the engine well enough to run private servers so never ever

I also do 0 dps as heals when I dont feel like dpsing, or when I notice my net is being unstable.

There is NO excuse for demanding healers to dps. Dpsing for healer is optional, NOTHING MORE. Healers priority is to HEAL.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate filth.

On one hand I hate 3D but on the other hand I also hate fags. Why hate the dudes who disregard 3DPD and go for the simplicity of their fellow man?

You should probably go back to Reddit.

This event mount is the best one yet

If you cant dps constantly as healer it either means your team is braindead shit and cant stop taking avoidable damage, or you are fucking trash and cant keep up with healing

Damn, I wish I could play at your blazing fast 3 APM speed.

Exodus
WAR
HYUR - Highlander
I like the casual filter ones.
RE4

which one is that?

Aurum Vale for sure, having a shit tank or healer in that is guaranteed death

Aliapoh family is best family.

Welcome to the family nyan.

Yep it's dead for real now. No reason to bother remaking thread until June

Except for making fun of potatoes that always needs to be done.

Goyim לקנות דברים נוספים. אני רוצה מטבעות מקסימליים מן הארנקים שלך.

seasonal jewish banking family

also nyanpassu, hows the new diadicks?

Is the semen demon maker working again?

yes

What is the best xiv doujin?

exhentai.org/g/838107/c74442cbc5/

I have seen like 2 of them in total. not really worth ranking.

~O hohoho!

Silly user, this isn't the place for anti-semitism :^)

that was pretty penis dick poopie of you to say :)

SquareEnix knows what's up.

So i wanna get this hair, how did you get it?

Based

WHAT IN THE WHAT

I'm confused as to what 180-day subscription for $13 means.

*13 a month

fucking
save me
this went on for the entire goddamned raid

collectors edition :^)

:^)

no but seriously, i know its not implemented yet, i just want to know how i can view it

you can manually look up the IDs with CE or use the semen demon trainer

2b or not 2b

not 2B you filthy ganguro cat

2b while SAM would make more sense

They can both be fun. Blm is very very static and basic in terms of its rotations. Smn focuses more on syncing up for bursts of damage. Blm would kinda be the same, but you're going to be doing the same basic rotation ad naseum just to keep up enochian. I'd say to level up both to at least 50, so that you can experience them both. Blm gets shafted with enochian post-50 and Smn gets a fuck ton of useful abilities post-50. Fire 4 is strong, but it does get so incredibly boring after a while. The aoe rotation stays the exact same too for blm up to 60. Smn's aoe rotation changes a bit as you get a lot more aoe burst in hw.

It's a post-wow mmo, so it's pretty similar. The story is pretty neat at times, but a lot of storylines are wasted. The wod and the sultana's nap are the two examples that stand out the most to me on this.

I finished up what I had to for the Garo event asap and I'm glad I did. The queues were starting to increases again by the time I finished getting my final win on my alt. I highly suggest getting what you need out of it quickly before the queues die again.

Foul temptress begone!

good luck user, i've spent too much time tilting at that windmill, I refuse to go near it.

Worst MMO. You only like it because it's Japanese and has nice grafix.
Catgirls in this game have disgusting DISGUSTING faces.

G8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

it means you pay for 6 months of play time

So, pretty new to this - at what point do you get to mount up? I was reading online and it said you have to be level 20 and complete the main quest, but I'm level 21 and it doesn't seem like the main quest is anywhere close to being over.

Also, how can I more effectively manage enmity? It seems like if I pull a group with Shield Toss they close the gap before my GCD is clear and I can Flash, which means I usually have a stray mob or two that I have to pick up.

After beating the first trial Ifrit and joining a grand company, you can purchase a Chocobo Whistle for grand company seals in their base, which gives you the Chocobo mount.

Enmity generation in the early levels for tanks sucks, though I've personally never had as much of an issue as you have. Assuming you're a gladiator, just wait until you hit 40 after unlocking your job for the tank stance which boosts your enmity generation, and don't worry about it in the mean time. The fact that you get your tank stance after your DPS stance as a paladin is still really fucking dumb.

2B
also anyone got possible 2b glamour for mnk

Does that mean I can end my subscription and still have play time?