Which first game to buy for my PS4?

I'm the user who asked yesterday if he should either get a bigger/more expensive laptop or just a small/cheap laptop for college + a PS4. And I've decided to get the PS4 now.

But of course I need a first game for it! It should be a long and immersive video game. I want to order a big, fat guide along with it; just the way I once played "Black Flag" on the 360.

So I was thinking AC Syndicate … but do you play two protagonists there, one male one female? I hate multiple protagonists. Or maybe Metal Gear Solid? Or a Far Cry?

Far Cry 4 would kinda tempt me because of the Asian setting but on the other hand I feel like I want a newer game to really see what the PS4 can do in regards to graphics so …. I don't know! Or maybe uncharted, but then I'd like to start at Uncharted 1? Or Mass Effect is allegeldy extremely immersive but … ah! So much to choose from! I have time until 18th April, so..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jermgaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Omega Quintet is a must own for all proud pro players. Get the fuck out off here with your disposable westernshit.

First of all, what? Why the fuck are you writing your blogpost faggot nobody cares. Second, they call it a "bloodborne machine" for a reason, make your own conclusions. As far as Far Cry 4 is concerned, if you played 3 there is no point playing 4.

Are you old enough to post here?

Life of Black Tiger

So, let me get this straight. You decided to buy a PS4 plus a crappy PC instead of a decent PC that can run emulators at a decent speed plus all the newer games? Not to mention having the capability to do everything a PC does with better performance, just so you could get two shittier PCs?
Good luck with that.

You need a pc thats twice as expensive as a ps4 to play current gen games cuz shit optimization.

Op get bloodborne or nioh

If multiplats dont bother you I can make some recommendations.

Bloodborne is probably one of the best games on the system, though if you dont like hard games I dunno if I would recommend it to you. In terms of shooters Wolfenstein and Doom are up there. If you like open world games, MGS5 and Yakuza 0 are great time sinks.

>>>/NeoFag/

The miku arcade port
Yakuza 0
Spooky Souls

Everything else is SHIT. SHIT! or a multiplat you can just get on PC

Bloodborne
Are you somekind of faggot?

Horizon Zero Dawn

You're fucking retarded, and you don't belong here.

Normally The price range I hear about for putting together a PC that can play current gen despite the shit optimization is around $600+. I think a PS4 right now is about $200-250, and the PS5 is $400.

wew

Sony is fooling no one but the normalfags.

Battle Garegga

Miku

it's barely an upgrade and it still doesn't have games, try again

New games will be optimized for it, rather than the PS4, causing anyone with a regular PS4 to need the PS5 if they don't want their shit performance to be even shittier. Example: Nier Automata. It almost the same as releasing a new console. You want to play these games and them not be broken? Buy our new console!

i refuse to call it PS5 because it implies the changes are bigger than they actually are, it's just an update that doesn't improve the console still not having anything I would want to buy the console for

youtube.com/user/jermgaming

I feel like you are really stupid or this is just bait

But for real, I recommend a PS4 if you are getting a new console. The Xbox One isn't as powerful and the Xbox Scorpio is vapor ware IMO. They are pretty cheep now IIRC

You need to get The Witcher 3. Great RPG, fantastic story, a huge amount of side quests and content, I didn't want it to end. Some people will say its casual for not being as hard as Dark Souls or some shit, and they are right in some ways. The game is'nt very fun until you play it on "Blood and Broken Bones" difficulty.

The Uncharted games aren't half bad, and if you get the HD Collection for a good price, its a lot of content.

For the sake of argument, a lot of those "PCs are cheeper than consoles" arguments don't take into account the cost before mail in rebates, the cost of a monitor, keyword, mouse, and operating system license. But I agree with you, PC gaming is pretty cheep if you know what you're doing. A lot of people are ignorant or prefer consoles for the feel of them.

There is no feel
Those shitboxes are literally locked PCs
At least before 7th Gen I could just pop in the disk and play unlike nowadays where you have to wait near hours to play your fucking game with no kind of multitasking whatsoever unless you use another device.

Far Cry 4 is pretty fun. If you've never played Far Cry 3. Because its the same fucking game. Just with funny accents.

Since when is this shit acceptable?
Maybe ask your gf's son.

Does ps4 price include the tv?

My normalfag friend has fun playing always online Need for Speed with no splitscreen.
He literally waits 30 minutes for a match and plays 5 minute rounds with 5 minutes of pause inbetween.

"Fun" isn't a fucking argument
I've known people whos definition of fun was torturing animals and getting overdosed on raves.

FarCry 4 is FarCry 4 but with SJW shit you nigger.
Its trash

Is it too late to just sell that shitty console and buy a proper PC instead, and just pirating your games like a sane human being instead of acting like a good goym and giving all your shekels away?

What? Are you a fucking idiot?
Why would you waste your time on this Earth playing fucking garbage because its "Fun" when you could have more enjoyment at playing something else of higher quality?
Do you also play MMOs/ASSFAGGOTS?

Are you new?

Back to cuckchan, there's no age requirement here in Holla Forums.

a cyanide pill

But wait, doesn't it actually run legitimately worse on the so called 'PS5'? Could've sworn.

man this guy got really mad about someone who doesn't even work at Bioware anymore