One of the most popular RTS games ever. Original games release with:

One of the most popular RTS games ever. Original games release with:
Only adds italians and slavs in the forgotten expansion more then a decade later. Alongwith those it adds:
and later proceeds into kangland:
later to add some more tolerable ones, like:

What the fuck. Turks, mongols, saracens all made it into the game before slavs and italians. And even then all slavic countries are bundled into a general slav category, despite great cultural and historical differences.
What gives ? Did the devs just hate all slavs because of russia ? To the point sucking turk dick ?
Why the fuck do western devs like mudslime countries like turkey so much but hate slavs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1laio2k4HufYkpyeVlIWWhxMVk
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894127431
capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a slav, user? It seems like you're taking this kind of personally, even though you are correct.

So?

The original AOE didn't have the Romans, one of the most famous empires of Antiquity, only added later in the "Rise of Rome" expansion, but had the Yamato and Choson in the original game.

It's the opposite of KANGS

Yes, I am a slav, but not a russian. I cringe every time I play with or against a turk.
Their jannisaries were forcefully taken balkan christian children and converted to islam. The best of them send into the administration or elite troops, the rest just slave tier.
We hated those the most. Our folklore is full of stories how the jannisary goes back to either kill his family or recognize them and try to escape the turk army. Yet here I am spamming skirmishers against armies of these jannisaries with guns.
It really makes me wonder what the devs think of eastern europe when I realize shit like this has been going on in games for decades.

Are they just looking for more exotic shit ? AoE2 has byzantines, but not romans, even if at one point they were the exact same thing.

Gospode boze! OP are you a blakan-nigger? What great cultures do us slavs have? Drunkenness and turbo folk? It's game, they need to focus more on gameplay than historical accuracy. The kangz expansion was a fucking joke when it comes to reality, but still have knights and crossbowmen because muh gameplay.

Great enough to be a rival of the byzantines but at times aid them against the arabs(invasion of 717).
Great enough to survive the mongols along with beating or befriending tons of invading tribes before them.
Great enough to be among the few to fight the ottomans in their prime.
Great enough defeat the latins in their last crusade that again ended up pillaging from christian land instead of anything anti-muslim.
Good enough for me.

My guess is the Romans didn't feel "medieval" enough for the game. People mostly associate the Roman Empire with the Western Rome.

While that is true, shit like the ethiopians, incas and etc. are hardly medieval, castle building material either.

Let's see:

Took Constantinople (with some friendly aid from the Crusaders), later ruled the better part of Southeast Europe and Asia Minor and had the North African Middle Eastern coastal states as vassals.

One of the biggest fucking Empires of all time under Genghis Khan, controlled large parts of Russia, effectively ended the Islamic golden Age by raping Baghdad to death

Conglomeration of various Arab nation, played a major role in the Crusades, the perhaps most notable event of the classical medieval age.

Russia's presence in AoE III is good and well, but the Slavs as a whole, let alone their bazillion splintered tribes and kingdoms, played a fairly negligible role compared to the big players during the Medieval Age.

Who cares about which civs are included in a shitty game of a dead genre?

All of these were more important in history than Slavs, you're right about Italians though

I think the thing with Italy is that it never existed as a larger nation-state after the Fall of Rome. This is not to say city-states like Venice played no role, not to speak of the Papal domains, but it was not on par with, say, France.

That's retarded logic though.
Only some were conquered by them and over time they were destroyed by the russians to the point of becoming their little bitch now.
Not surewhere that comes from. Maybe some russian delusion.
That said after the fall of constantinople bulgaria or what is left of it becomes the center of orthodox christianity.
At the very start few could stand against the ottomans, especially those in their immediate vicinity.
That, along with:

Is just plain stupid to say. Slav influence before the ottomans was much much bigger and the pressure on them both by mongols and ottomans considerable, compared to western europe.
If you just think about historic relevance in terms of land controlled, the the mongols were the most influential but in reality they controlled pretty empty land and had next to no direct enemies, noone wanted to plunder the steppes because there was little to gain from it.
But why would you think in terms of territory alone ? In that way you could throw medieval japan and britain out the window as well.

Everything after The Conquerors is unofficial fanfic trash. Ensemble died and disbanded and now the IP is owned by some unrelated company. Forgotten was LITERALLY an unofficial fan mod that got pulled in by the opportunistic hacks that somehow got their slimy hands on the IP.

To be fair, The Forgotten civs were based on an interview from Ensemble Devs listing the civs that they've wanted to include in the game.

African Kingdoms and Rise of Rajas were fan mods.

All the slavs did was get conquered.

They did their fair share of conquering.

Yeah, but that happened AFTER the medieval ages. As I said, Russia as a civ makes perfect sense in Aoe III and its historical timeframe, but the Slavic people were constantly chased or dominated by other groups. Even the Kievan Rus, which admittedly had a fairly sizeable state at their time, may or may not have been ruled by a scandinavian elite in form of the Warangians.

Fair point.

The fact that the Ottomans steamrolled pretty much everyone in their early years doesn't change that the Slavs still were conquered by them.

Slave's didn't have an easy life, yes. But that's precisely the point - when you constantly are hounded by one big enemy or another, your own chances to grow large aren't all that big.

The "pretty empty land" could also be made about the Slavs given that most of Southeastern Europe is mountainous and heavily wooded. Besides, the Mongols also held major population centers in Northern China and the Middle East.

Furthermore, it's not purely about state size, but also about the impact the given civilization had. Britain is comparable small (unless we talk about Platanagenet Britain, which held a sizeable part of France), but nonetheless greatly affected the rest of Europe with its constant quarrels with the French.

I agree on Japan, though. That civ is pure weaboo pandering.

How important were the Koreans historically during that time?

Probably because they can make the units more unique and differentiate them from the rest.

Mountainous with lots of forests =/= lacking population. In fact quite the opposite to the steppes where few actually want to live over long periods of time.
The bulgarians had a lastig country from ancient times and had strong cultural exchange with the east roman empire long before many of the other countries even existed. The very first relevant invasion of arabs to the east is stopped exactly with bulgarian aid, thus ensuring that christian byzantinum continues to exist for hundreds of years more. On the west it was the french who did it, on
Maybe it was the arabs who got buttfucked regularly, eh ?

The Koreans were basically indistinct from the Chinese.

>>>Holla Forums

slavs weren't as popular during that era, mainly because of the turks

AoE 2 predates 9/11 and was made when outsourcing was a new 'innovative' business strategy. At the time they were probably seen similar to Asians.

who fucking cares, its a video game you stupid stormnigger

The attitude western devs have towards turkey has always bothered me. Maybe erdogan will change some attitudes.
You know stormniggers are supposed to hate slavs because of communist times, right ?

it's not like I can tell what's what without being able to read Slav runes.

Italians are a pretty tricky civ for medieval times if you look through the history. Technically, the Venetians should've been a civ as they were basically a medieval superpower, probably stronger than half the civs in the game quite easily.

It was also a mistake in Forgotten to make Italians Goths. Yes the Goths took control for awhile, but pretty much killed themselves during the Gothic wars with Byzantium, so by 8-9th century, the Gothic imprint on Italy was gone.

You could'v'e had the Papal states as a Rome civ, possibly Napoli, along with Florence, Lombardy, Genoa and Venice if you wanted to be accurate… and even Byzantium was a 'latin' civ for a fair while during the middle ages.

well they dont

Jewish history classes.

LOL

You just got lumped in with the kang expansion. My condolences.

I still have the original CD for both the AoE2 and the expansion. Unfortunately, my computers haven't had a cd drive for quite a few years. I also have the hd version on steam. 1080p AoE2 is fun times. I just wish I could find my AoE1 disk.

How is the WE WUZ KANGZ expansion? I wanna know if I should get The Forgotten or just stick with the latest kangz release, but I don't wanna be cucked by a game if the kangz expansion tries to shit on history.

the forgotten has the best new civs, but the campaigns are a bit meh
kangs has interesting civs, but i haven't played the campaigns at all
and i haven't played since the VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS one came out, so i have no opinions on them

Damn, there's a new expansion already, after KANGZ? I gotta look for that. I suppose I'll just get everything, just gonna bet on the devs that they did not put out something completely retarded in the game, seeing as they made such a great game in the first place. I hope so…

user, stop being retarded
the forgotten was a fanmod that got made into dlc
kangs alone should tell you that they're doing retarded shit because they need to milk things as much as possible

I am obviously talking about the original aoe game, or aoe games. What I was saying is that if they could make such an amazing rts (my favorite), surely they can't be retarded enough to put pure shit into the new expansions. Or at least, this is what I hope. I'm just gonna have to see for myself since you said that you haven't played much of KANGZ.

And the forgotten mod, I am actually very okay with that. Some guys made a free mod and now the company liked it so much that they implemented it into the main game and now they share profits with the mod creators, so everyone won something.

While it is good, in games with many players, even at 200 units limit, it does what warcraft does when too many models are around: close combat units move, stop , move again, stop, move again.
This very much makes close combat units useless and range reigns supreme.

that's only my experience with the expansions
with the original games when they weren't made by the retards that did the HD remake, shit ran perfectly well for me and overpopulation didn't seem to be an issue

It's just that the concept of african kangz standing a chance against everyone else sounds hilarious

zulus could have been a powerful nation if the brits didn't interfere so early on, especially if shaka wasn't assassinated by his own people

Yeah but I mean the fact that africans couldnt build shit and couldn't invent powerful weapons and armor. Maybe I'm wrong since I haven't actually researched this, but I'm pretty sure their technology would be shit.

zulus had half decent spears and hide shields, so at the very least they could beat other kangfricans
if they ever learned how to ride a horse or use a gun/bow, i'm sure da white ppl would at least have considered them as a bigger threat

Yeah, they could have had something better than sharp sticks in 1897.
:^)

Never in ten thousand years. Animals HATE niggers. It's natural to all of them. Dogs, cats, monkies, birds, horses, they all violently lash out against blacks even while being friendly and buddy buddy with whites. The most they've ever been able to do is goats and cows, and even then they have a hard time keeping them all alive.

Do the zulus get to the castle age? LOL

well they could have learned how to use guns
they only had about 40 years to do it, no civilization can be expected to learn how to hold a stick and pull a trigger in such a short time

Anyone got some good videos on the zulus or some african kangz? All the shit that I find is obvious leftist shit.

Seriously, just searching for the zulu empire or something immediately results in a ton of extra credits videos. Fucking cucks.

mainly the issue with this is that the niggas couldn't write, so whatever history was passed down about them was usually written by their enemies
i liked the shaka zulu miniseries though

Shaka zulu? Alright mate, thanks. I'll search for that. Anyway, most of the sources that I find praise the african kingdoms and say they invented so much shit and that they were great… and all that crap. Even now Africa is complete shit and they want me to believe all this crap. Did they write anything in AOE 2 that suggests how AMAZING the african kangz were and how much they did for humanity?

Using is easy. But maintaining a supply and manufacturing enough for armies the size of the kang armies is a completely different thing.

Aren't the zulus in AoE3. AoE2 has ethiopians, malians and berbers.

Shit, I don't know. I didn't try the kangz expansion yet. I fucked up the dates, they shouldn't be in aoe 2.

i'm specifically talking about the shaka zulu miniseries
there's also the movie Zulu where the kangs get their asses kicked by 200 brits

kangfricans may as well be all the same, they never achieve anything noteworthy

Well, it's really hilarious when you think of the Roman empire which was like more than 2000 years ago. They had so much innovation, a society, strong buildings, philosophers. It had civilization. How could any african kangz stand up to that with their sticks and stones? I never heard much about african kingdoms not because I'm ignorant, but it simply didn't matter.

about a fifth of their population was in the army, so they've got numbers on their side
but they'd definitely lose to romans, hide shields can't do shit against roman weapons, and their own short spears won't do shit against a roman shieldwall

Yeah, the numbers do matter. I forgot about that. I suppose they would be a massive threat at first because of their numbers but once you knocked most of their army down they would be decimated. I just imagine the roman soldier in his armor with his sword and shield, or against spartans. It's funny how much technology matters, it changes the entire game.

A 50% army loss usually means the rest have no moral left and run.
The only scenarios where this doesn't matter are heavily trained troops, or defending troops(usually on home territory).

Makes sense.

Ironically Romans primarily used slingers in skirmish rather than bows. But then their primary weapon was small lead bullets (which were pretty comparable to medieval muskets in lethality), stones were a backup.

Shield Walls are for protecting against arrows. Romans didn't use it in melee, they just charged in with short swords and stabbed people to death.

10-25% is usually enough to start a rout. The rest are killed while they run. Also it's morale, nor moral.

You mean slingshots? If they would be built well I could see how they were similar to bullets when fired by hundreds of people.

No, slings.

Slingshot = rubber band that fires a projectile, basically the same function as a bow/crossbow. And rubber wasn't really used until the 18th century.

Sling = you take twirl a projectile around your head to build up speed and then release it at your enemy.

300 ft/s is about the limit for slinging, strong bowmen, and early muskets. But arrows are far less dense than lead bullets so the slings/muskets are far more damaging and can penetrate armor easily where arrows could not. On the other hand bows are more accurate and faster firing.

Oh, you mean this, like in video related. Doesn't look too bad. Anyway, of course they used ranged weapons first. Why would they just dive in with their swords? They will use swords when they get in very close combat, just makes more sense.Talking about the romans here.

Right, I'm just pointing out that you are talking about the Zulus being low-technology dumbfucks stuck throwing stones at Roman Legions when in all likelyhood the Romans would be throwing stones back just the same.

Technology wise both sides would be pretty even. Romans won over their enemies based on being trained for extreme aggressiveness on a personal level and organized on a tactical level to deliver very strong coordinated attacks.

haha i just realized this. it's always fun to level a village of kangz. this is one of my favorite games & it's great that they're still making expansions for it

Thats because the turks, mongols and sarracens were MORE relevant in the middle ages than the italians and the slavs, check your history.
Also, you missed some civilizations in your list.

Oh i get it, youre just butthurts.
Deal with it already man, turks are more relevant than slavic countries other than russia, and russia wasnt even relevant on the timeline AoE2 covers.

I was wrong about the use of stones in combat, they do seem useful and I would not blame the Zulus for using them. However I still think they were being low-technology dumbfucks because Romans had decent armor and close combat equipment, and they also knew how to build, and were advanced in tactics. I mean, it's why they won after all.

Shit, I meant: it's why they had an empire/won many battles.

Remenber AoE2 also covers the early spanish empires thanks to the conquerors expansion.
Also, youre acting like if the incans, aztecs and maya werent conquering and building shit during the medieval period, they didnt just spawn in a randomly generating world a-la minecraft.

By the time the Incas were building their "great" city the University of Oxford had already been around for two centuries.

Spics are slightly less retarded than niggers, what with being able to scrape the very bottom of white average IQ, but they're still subhumans.

Well the native americans adopted gunpowder weaponry fairly early, so its not hard to implent their use, but what said is right.

You do realize there were no big animals that could be used for work in the americas right?
You do realize they were completely isolated and had no significant trade with other civilizations right?
You do realize the americas were sparsely populated, right?
user please, if youre going to talk about history, atleast research a little.

Nature and white men kept those poor oppressed african kangz down.

We are talking about native americans.

Llamas are fairly useful for mountains terrain hauling and you don't really need heavy duty plowing when most of your agriculture is mud and irrigation based.

Not really. One of the main reasons Spain and Portugal never dealt too much with nigger trading like France and Holland or indenturing Celts and poorfags like Britain was that they had a solid native population.

Depends on what you consider as Italians or how you define the middle ages. The pope, the anti-pope(s), the renaissance, the plague(s), the mercenaries, the several dozen attempts/major wars by Spain, France or various German factions to unite/invade the Italy.

It's also worth noting how Polish and Czech are Slavs despite their best wishes they'll suddenly turn Germanic or how significant the Bulgars and the various Serb factions were before Ottomans.

Oups

Mate have you ever seen a llama?
They are weak animals, in the andes they are still not used for carrying weight to this day.
You cant compare someone riding a llama infront of a camera to actually using them to transport stuff.
Again, youre asuming alot on the different lands on the continent.
For the colonies, the empires had a fair ammount of population, but those are 3 population centers in a continent bigger than africa.
And still, they did not reach that population boom until the city-states formed.
The italian states, venice was fairly important, yes, but that still does not make them a relevant or memetic as the other civs.
Fall of the western roman empire to the fall of granada.
Not really relevant when we are talking about abut an RTS, we are not talking about a grand strategy game were politics and religion come into play.
That was a globalized problem at that point, not an italian exclusive.
No doubt, played a key role.
Come on now, we are talkign about civilizations.
That is more in the grounds of AoE 3.
They were relevant locally, but you and i know they did not play a large role during the middle ages, well poland kind off.

shut the fuck up scum

Ever seen a man use a goat to carry shit? Sure, it's not a mule, a tractor or a buggy but it still beats hauling shit on your back. If you want to pick on Americas development go for metallurgy and seafaring, they had shit like husbandry, agriculture and surprisingly bureaucracy and mercantilism squared.

The Hungarian black army was not only 90% mercenary but it drew "inspiration" from Hawkwood and similar bands. The Milanese republic, the Sforza, the Swiss and how they impacted the development of western military tech. The mainly English protestant pirates living with (and as) sultans raiding Catholics…

Shit's fun, interesting and definitely "memetic" enough for a AoE2 mini campaign or a scenario.

Say Borgia is not relevant as a historical basis for a campaign? You for real?

Yeah, Bohemia was completely insignificant. :^)

Which one? You've got the first mudslime incursion, the second, the third, the reconquista, Peninsular War, the bongfaggotry or the Spanish civil war of the top of my head.

WE

All of what you said is so wrong it hurts. Slavs were literally just slaves for most of their history, getting ass raped by whoever was near them. That's how they got their name, after all.

Slavs are the niggers of europe and don't deserve any mention other than being in a generic slav category. AOE devs did nothing wrong here (But still made other mistakes).

By this logic siberian mongol niggers are more important than slavs.

You're the only one that brought territory into this, retard.

Not until modern times where they had been modernized by germans and aided by americans. Before that russia just conquered empty wastes and poland fucked around in other slavic land, making sure jews got a safe haven wherever they go.

get the fuck out

bulgarians conquered a fair share of land from the byzantines
but yeah, i can't argue with the rest, we're "one of the oldest nations on the planet" even though half of our existance was in slavery to byzantines/turks

They did use humans to carry shit though, since a llama will never have the endurance of a human, nor the carrying capacity.
Thats why the incas had civil service and the aztecs slaves.
Yeah, but not for the mainline game.
When the emirate fell on the 15th century.

M8 its time for you to face reality, the turks/ottomans are more relevant for a medieval setting than slavs.

fuck off you ottoman larper
turkroaches WILL be gassed with the jews

fun fact about the bosnian "pyramid", bosnian commies manufactured it to attract tourists back in the late 70's/early 80's that would make a big sensation for the winter olympics in Sarajevo in 1984. but scientists around the world shot the theory down after examining it and saying it shows sign of new age manipulation, they are still trying to push that theory today to attract tourists and shit, ustase in catholic part of bosnia did same shit with Vigin Marie statue that is suddenly crying and they are trying to have Vatican recognize it as miracle but Vatican told them to fuck off which made it even more hilarious.

Bosnian wizard meme comes from the bosnian pyramids theory.

So are we just going to pretend that the ottomans werent relevant because it hurts your feefees?

you're not even denying that you're a turk at this point kek
fuck off ottolarper

Well, if Nasrids being removed in what, 1490s, is significant (and it is) how are John Huss, Alexander VI or Stefan Dusan "local relevancies"? I get that you're semi shitposting but come on.

(checked)
Comes with faggots supplementing their education with paracuck games.

I am not, im simply not assblasted and pretending that ottomans were irrelevant because i cant control the flames of my rectum.

nah lad, the only ottolarpers I come across are turks, stop denying it

Sure, pointing out they were relevant for medieval history means im a ottomanboo.

where did the crusades take place

You see this kind of thing in real life. I see many of my female co-workers making stupid detours.

??????

Age of empires is not limited to medieval times. Slavs have had strong cultural and millitary involvement in europe along with empires before the ottomans and saracens existed and mongols came to power.

We were around before you even existed turkshit. AoE is not medieval only.

niggers were in africa before white people, but it doesn't mean they were any more important than them
what's important is what they achieved
and in this case, the turks managed to conquer a lot more land than slavs did, not to mention that they actually managed to keep it for a long time
the most relevant thing slavs ever did was bullying byzantines and fighting off arabs/crusaders
most of these didn't even happen in a close time period
meanwhile, even though the turks were essentially subhuman, they did manage to conquer a lot of land, subjugate it's people, and they were generally a threat to europe for a long time
unlike the slavs

Ah no you're retarded. See my reply Italians were probably the 'most' relevant in the middle-ages but they weren't a 'singular' civ so it's hard to portray.

Slavs are part of europe you double-nigger. Their value as a civilization is much higher than turks who pillaged their way into wealth.

you get put into age of empires for how good you were militarily, not culturally

Not really, especially in newer expansions.
Besides, in the end it was slavs who opposed both the mongols and the turks and took both down.

yea, but in comparison bulgarians only managed to keep their lands for about 2-3 centuries, then later for another 2 centuries
kebabs held a relatively firm grip on their shit even with all the rebellions

Slavshits are the niggers of the white race.

AoE2 WITH Holla Forums WHEN?

i'm down for it
i have the steam one, was there a way to run it on voobly?

2-3 centuries ? First kingdom is 7th to 11th century while having a country to the north of that beforehand.
Kebab to bulgar ratio was 10:1 or more, army vs rebels and even then the rebels scored some hits, even holding out against regular turkshit army. But when the cheeki breekies came the tables turned entirely.
And if we are talking later periods we can go into Han Sobieski and go into the Zaporozhian Cossacks.
The later the history goes, the more pounding turkshits get. Yes, by slavs.

We should make that shit a regular event or something.

I don't think we ever tried the last couple of times and just used the steam version.

Friendly reminder:

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

i'd count late 7th to early 11th as 3 centuries
well it's not my fault history is unfair
turkshits can suffer all you like, but they only really started losing when russia came, till they they were the dominant force

Hardly a reason to ignore other empires. Nobody drops the byzantines for being erased by the turks. Why drop others ?

anyways, i'll host in a bit, just need to reinstall the game, so if anyone wants to play, wait a few minutes

time and effort? again, the slavs just weren't a priority compared to turks
if you're gonna be running that argument, then why didn't they put fucking eskimos in the base game?

They had no empire. Simple as that.

it's an example you dummy, why didn't they put all the expansion civs into the original game?

anyways, i hosted, the name of the room is "hatechin plays"
does the game have passwords? i could swear it used to
anyways, if you're gonna play, reply here, otherwise i probably won't notice

I get your point, but that doesn't change slavs being disregarded for other factions over rule of cool. You have to really go on a limb here and ignore the entirety of slavs and their influence.
I will be around if people are up for games next week. Someone better play a turkshit so I can vent my medieval frustration on his arse.

Behold the Antifa.

Holla Forums is rightful Holla Forumsack clay.

I'll play. Trying to connect now….

if it doesn't work try hosting

You're spilling your salt all over the place.

Hatechins players

did you rename it? i can't find it at all

Those *niggers of europe* were building castles with sewer systems while you were still throwing your feces out the window with a bucket.
They achieved enough shit to be relevant, whether you like it or not.

No, it's just sitting there, empty.

add me as a friend and invite me to the game
docktard

or doctard, no clue which it is anymore

Do you have the expansions?

WHAT THE FUCK STEAM????

i've only got the forgotten, but it should still allow us to play

There are 50 of you, France, UK, Bulgaria…

Nigga, you better be the general lee faggot.

well that didn't last long
anyone else wanna play?

gg, user. I hope you learned your lesson. Niggers can hide anywhere.

I'm fucking shit but will give it a shot.

I'm up for some games

again i've hosted, the name is "hatechin plays"
if you can't find it or connect, add me as a friend - doctard/docktard and i'll send you an invite

I want it noted that I beat your ass in your first shitty attack of my village.

yes, i only killed all your villagers and houses

No, you only killed most of my villages and houses. Fucking fake news.

Wew lad, lets censor history to not trigger our local slavs.

Holy shit these forward castles

fucking slavs
india world power by 2020, you just wait

???

any more? i've got nothing to do for the next 5 hours

those paladins don't come free you know

no wait i'm dumb, that's green

he put a castle right on top of my gold mine and I spent every last bit of dosh on soldiers for a last hurrah into his base while he leveled mine.

are you playing or should we start

We need more players

Llamas

anyone wanna play? i need something to undepress myself

In the past we actually got like 8 players around. Too bad we can't do that anymore.

Hi Anglo, are you and your country enjoying being fucked by the Pakis?

Original game didn't had aztecs.

i think we just need to make a new thread and post info about the game as an event
and we have to use voobly + a pirated version of the game so that nigs who haven't bought it can play, otherwise there's not gonna be a lot of people
i remember there was a version on the sharethreads that had the conquerors and the forgotten and worked with voobly

the conquerors become the conquered

it's an endless cycle of conquest age of empires matches

This mystery can literally be solved with a shovel.

If it was more easily pirateable, we'd be able to do it for the Holla Forums game weekends.

I've used cracks and a legit copy with Windows 7 and they both work horribly networking wise when trying to play with my friends. Did the copy in the vola give anyone issues?

i think i'm using the one from the mega archives, no clue which one though, you have to browse a bit
but there was definitely one that worked with voobly, although i'm not sure if it had KANGS expansion or not

Doesnt matter game is still.pozzed

Really ?

Slavshits barely took 1/4th of the mongol empire, and far less than that in terms of population. And by the time you took anything, the empire had broken up into several tiny pieces that all hated each other.

Slavs are just niggers that were white on accident.

It's popularity didn't skyrocket until the expansions

What is it with Slavs and going full retard when their specific Slav shthole isn't represented in a game? Total War is the worst in that regard.

Anyway, of the new cultures added only Portugal did anything worthwhile in history.

ITT

Mongols were literally the worst scum of the earth, along with turks and other shitskins. They had zero cultural impact and all they did was steal shit from others. Just like niggers.

Exactly what happened to mongol "empire"

The only reason subhumans like that are in vidya is because they needed some villains.

mongols actually did shit, unlike turks
turks are the worst scum of the earth

You have byzantium for that, i fail to see why you guys consider slavs to be relevant when compared to turks and mongols in a game set in the middle ages.

Hop to it Indy!

Truly a dead genre.

Ethiopia did it. Only African country that can truly claim that they were kangz.

And at the time the mongols made their empire there was barely anything in those steppes so conquest at start was not as impressive as you might think.

You mock the good slavic periods of the past, yet praise mongols ? Have you looked at a map recently ?

Kind of stupid to bring that up when many of the factions of the game became relevant either before or after the middle ages and use units from crazily varied historical periods.

Like who?
From the original game and the first expansion i can only think of spain, and both castille and aragon were more relevant than slavic countries.
The game covers from the fall of rome with attilla and the huns to the 15th century, when in that period were slavs relevant?
How fucking strong is your ego to believe that your shitholes are more relevants than people the were actually a huge deal when they were around?
We are not talking about good guys or about who to like/dislike, we are talking about history.

6th -11th century bulgarians
1185 -1396 bulgarians
1346 - 1402 serbs
1721 - 1917 russians
Not even counting slavs like the poles who in plain text have no empire but have enough battles worthy of one. Shit like the battle of
That is pure bullshit though. Conquistadors go well into the 16th century teutonic knights into the 18th.

Yes truly aztecs are more relevant than slavs, along with japan and korea, while the teutonic knights have no heavy losses to slavs like the Battle of Grunwald. Or earlier the latin loss the the bulgarians.
Parts of eastern european history are just blank spots to you. All great battles against the ottomans or byzantines are nothing to you. Yet shit like aztecs, japs and viking raiding parties are somehow to be revered ?

I'm not saying more relevant. I'm saying considerably relevant in eastern europe and worthy of being acknowledged. Instead I keep getting people who think eastern europe was just some land where tons of tribes came and settled over time. People who think civlization didn't have it's great moments here. People who are willing to disregard even the byzantines with their ego and give me shit like
People like you who would call Władysław III of Poland (Vladislav Varnenchik) irrelevant.
Or would just choose to forget who ended the last crusade that sacked constantinople.
People who think Battle of Nicopolis is irrelevant and wasn't mine and your ancestors fighting the ottomans tooth and nail and would choose to forget it because both our ancestors lost.
People who forget who ended Baldwin I, the glorious crusader who sacked constantinople.
And you keep thinking it's some rabid savages here. Perhaps central and west europeans had more sense in the 14-15th century than you do now.
Or people who hate ancient history and ignore the eastern invasion of arabs in the 8th century and who stopped those, because simply to the west there was one too and you find that more interesting.
Look who is talking.

Battle of Grunwald*

It simply baffles me
I know that commies worked hard to make eastern europe seem like clowns and practically banned studies on certain parts of history, but I see the very same retardation on the west as well.

None of those were more relevant that the civilizations youre bitching about.
How were bulgars more relevants than sarracen, and other arabs?
How are they more relevant than the fucking mongols?
These are the same mongols that buttfucked both the arabs and the chinese empires, both more relevant than any slavic country at the time.
Thats AoE 3 territory, nothing to do with age of kings.
That would only net them a spot on the min-campaings.
But the game aint covering until that point, the latest it goes is the battle of trafalgar.
You can bet your ass if the fucking expansion is called "the conquerors" and its about the conquest of mexico, i dont remenbers seeing any slavs amongst the conquistadores.
Theres no point on making asian skins if youre only going to use them in one civilization, they did the same in AoE 1 with the yamato.
No, but are more relevant than slavs.
Besides
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Why are you taking this personally you fucking autist?
Noone is revering the ottomans, im stating the facts, they were relevant, much more than bulgaria or serbia.
You said it, eastern europe, most of the world doesnt give a fuck about eastern europe, the devs werent eastern european either.
Im not saying your butthurt belt is shit, im saying you are less relevant than the mongols and other civilizations youre so butthurt about.
Im not putting my ancestors as the ultimate badasses that need to be aknowledged constantly and put above all rest because the others were a bunch of bastards to people.

Most of the western world barely know shit about eastern europe, i dont remenber hearing anything in highschool about slavs until russia comes into play.

And yet you find it ok to add the atztecs because of the conqistadors.
So are teutons.
Individually less relevant than the turks. Combined more relevant than the turks.
Where is that said ? Above all the rest ? You are reading clear text about a minor want for some kingdoms to be in games and you read it as:>the ultimate badasses that need to be aknowledged constantly and put above all rest
How is asking for some minor acknowledgement over fucking aztecs and medieval japs me showing my ego and asking to be put above all the rest ?
Do you realize how you are shitting on eastern europe just for the sake of it ?

Maybe back then people cared more, I dunno. Maybe christianity was more uniting than people thought.
Grand Principality of Moscow ended those. Bulgars were stronger in a different time period. Not stronger than mongols, but strong enough to exchange with the byzantines in their good period.
And how exactly are arguments like

When at the time mongols and turkshits rise to power eastern europe is heavily divided and byzantinum is weak. Oh and as a bonus, guess what concides with turkshit invasion:
But such arguments are ignored, while shit like defending mongols is ok.

We were in the battles against the saracens, we just call that an arab invasion. We fought side by side there too.

The west knew eastern europe better in the 14th century than you do now. It's fucking ridiculous.

seeing as we're on the topic, i tried making a campaign based on bulgarian history, but got bored after the first map. if anyone's interested, here's a rar
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1laio2k4HufYkpyeVlIWWhxMVk
if it doesn't work, i can try publishing it on the workshop

well you got me on the aztecs, bulgarian fights against the countless khaganates and byzantines are definitely more relevant than that
i think the main issue here is that there isn't anything too big that's within one time period, unlike the aztec

bulgarians were definitely more relevant than mezoamerican civs
you're missing out, bulgaria has the most fun history to learn when it comes to warfare
we might not have conquered much, but we definitely had a lot of good battles

Orange was a true comrade

You're conveniently forgetting that the Mongol Empire at its peak included China and greater Persia, those aren't exactly sparsely populated areas. Compared to them, at the time your people might as well not have existed.

Yeah, because that whole period is really interestign and cool.
Are you unable to read?
But there was never an united slavlans, so dont you pull that shit.
Because fuck you thats why, if people dont find you relevant are or interest, you have no right to go around bitching about it.
It is not my fault that you take it personally.
In the middle ages?
Seeing how most of the slavlands are orthodox, western europe couldnt give less of a fuck.
Again, the expansion was meant to be about the conquest of mexico, so it is relevant on that.
For eastern europe, not for america or for how the western sees history.

well not under that name, but every slav kingdom out there was big enough on its own
bulgaria was an empire after all, even if it only had like 1 real emperor

Fuck, last two were meant for

Do i need to remind you what was said?

What I really want is Civilization to combine with sim city for city building,and maybe some Autism sprinkled in like Hearts of iron 3:Black Ice mod for unit research.

Black Ice allowed me as Japan to research SS units and super heavy artillery.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK ==FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF ==FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
TUMBLRSHOT==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT
OFF TUMBLRSHOT==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRSHOT

I want AoE economy and military combined with Rise of Nations city and nation mechanics, with AoE3's trade and tribal allies as well.

Do not mix me up with the user above, IDs are easy to check.
A lot of the tribes in AoE2 were most of the time divided and had tons of infighting, from vikings, chinese, japanese, goths, persians and especially mongols and saracens.
Especially with the clusterfuck that saracens are it is odd that you view those as one thing when saracen literally means *guy from the middle east/arab or muslim*. Something so general it spans a large amount of tribes and countries.
So don't give me that shit of *they weren't one big thing* because a lot of the factions are viewed as such in periods when they were not. Infighting and division is not unique to any group.
??? that shit is 19th century
Nice opinion.
Thanks for clearing that up. Clearly I too have to put everything worthwhile you do down as well just for the sake of arguing.
Poland, Slovakia Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia would beg to differ.
And even then christianity in the past was a better binding factor.
The assumption that the west gives tons of shit about aztecs is equally funny.

I clearly can't change your mind. I can however remind you of the history you so clearly disregard, for your shit with the aztecs is equally disregarded by many in the west.

Oxford was around but not in anything similar to the form you'd be familiar with, saying Oxford at the time is the same as Oxford university as it existed proper would be like comparing early roman settlers before rome was even a regional power to rome at the height of the roman empire.

Good things spics are just half europeans and half natives then then actually natives.

Anyways, the Aztecs and Incans were actually really impressive, they were both at least Roman tier, if not actually on par with Europe at the time in a few ways. The incans had absurdly amazing stoneworking skills and actually had the largest empire in terms of landmass on the planet at the time. To say that they couldn't even build castles as in is just ignorant, they did, and in ways nobody in europe could have matched.

For the aztecs, they had the most advanced hydro-engineering techniques on the planet, their captial was built on a lake that they built artificial islands on and had venice tier aqueducts, canals, causeways, dykes, levies, and drianage systems to keep clean water in and brackish swampwater out. When the spainish destroyed everything, they couldn't figure out how to rebuild it and New Spain/Mexico city suffered from constant flooding and other issues, so they had to drain the lakes, and now even today mexico city suffers from flooding and soil liquification issues due to it. Spanish accounts from conquistadors also consistently mention their palaces, gardens, markets, temples, and even just residential upper class homes being as good as or in many cases much more magnificent and cleaner then what was in spain, which is backed up by ruins still in mexico city.

Also, both the Aztec and Incan captials were on par with Paris and Constatipple in terms of population, being tied for the 5th largest city in the world at the time. Lastly, the Aztecs did what they did without any sort of beasts of burden and only founding their captial 200 years prior and empire 100 year prior.

Putting the Native mesoamaericans and andeans in the same group as subsahran africans is absurd. Had the America's been given another 100-200 years to devolp or had the Spainish not arrived right as both the Aztecs and Incans were in a huge geopolitical clusterfuck that made them vulnerable, they likely would have modernized as fast as Japan did.

Impressive, but the natives definitely had their priorities out of order. IIRC they never used wheels for carts, construction, or other obvious uses but they sure as hell put them on their children's toys. That being said it would've been interesting to see what would happen if Europe had a more diplomatic and economic relationship with the natives in the same way they approached China.

I would have loved to see what those brown fuckers would have done with steel and such things relating to metals. It would be really cool see now that I think about it, knowing how the had extremely durable weapons made out of pure wood. It's a shame the spanish completely fucked it all up. I really like Aztec/Maya culture.

Fund it. An RTS where you can command scores of jaguars wearing some weird ass Aztec scale mail and blowing death whistles to summon Quetzalcoatl.

Well the Inca empire extended along the Andes, there probably isn't much of a reason to build carts when you would need to stop and load everything onto pack animals every fifty miles anyway.

Hate me for this, but I want a Pokemon Game based off Aztec Mexico
RTS Sounds cool as fuck too.

Still, carts would be valuable in places with relatively flat terrain like Tenochtitlan.

How would that even work in the first place? I can see Pokemon inspired by gods and myths of the culture, but it seems too flimsy of a premise to base a game off of. Then again, I never got into Pokemon, neither the games nor the show.

Maybe just Mexico in general then.
I've always wanted Boxart "Mother" and "Father" legendary Pokemon. One signifying Birth and Comfort, and the other Death and Truth.

I've always thought of this false region, and have made a music playlist to get a feel for it and a booklet of ideas, monsters, characters, plot as well, but I'm always intimidated when I try to draw it to make my magic come to life. I'm scared of failure, Not of my ideas themselves, or that I'm obviously not going to become a director at gamefreak, but that I may never draw them all, for my own personal satisfaction I need to actually embrace that feeling of failure, that rookie feeling of mediocrity and ground myself to reality to set myself free, sharpern my skills and explore my many creative outputs and ideas

Because slavs are the niggers of Europe and should be treated as such

You're starting in a bad place by thinking what you'd do with a franchise you love. I love Doom, but I know for damn sure I'm not going to be director of the new installment just because I say I have a few ideas. If you want something to be done, do it yourself in your own way. They can't sue you for having a similar gameplay if it's reworked enough, and if you're thinking of making a sequel you should rework gameplay by expanding on the tried and true mechanics. Remember to unapologetically steal the things that work, disregard the things that don't, and to rework it all into something unique.

Exactly what I'm trying to do user. I know /that/ much. I'm already at that point of acceptance.

HUR DUR SLAVES!!!

no they wouldnt, you are giving them too much credit. the only reason japan was able to modernize was because they were in contact with china. china was in contact with the middle east, which was the most advanced region in the world.
had the mongols and arabs never invaded and destroyed the middle east even till today imagine how far we would be.

there's a bigger pyramid in antarctica

The Mongols didn't do shit to the middle east, it was Islam that destroyed the region and any hope for civilization it may have once had.

t. Schlomo Rabinowitz

(checked)
But user slavs are grey

i made a thing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894127431
no clue how to get you to play as anyone other than swadia though, unless you've got other players that want to join

That's correct. For the incans and other andean cultures, I don't think it needs to be stated that the geography in the region makes using weels for transpotation basically worthless.

As far as the Aztecs, the leading theory, IIRC, is that without horses or oxen or other beasts of burden, it probably just wasn't that much of an advantage over carrying shit over your back, which the human body is actually really good at. I recall reading some calculations some scientists did and apparently, once you are carrying a big enough load that you can't effectively carry it on your back anyways, any given wheelbarrow given the materials the aztecs had to work with would require two people to move around anyways, so factoring that in with the fact splitting it up on two people's backs allows you to deal with uneven terrain better, that it really wasn't even worthwhile for them to bother.

I could be misrmembering though. The other thing to keep in mind is that at least for the cities around the basin of mexico, which was the heart of the aztec empire, you had transpotation by boat as well, supplies and goods to be traded in markets were brought in via canals.

The death whistle isn't a real thing, it's just some tourist trap shit.

halfchan's pokemon fangame is based on central and south america, pic related capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki . It's not based on any specific location, but it's an amalgam of various latin american locales. The first few towns are andean inspired with snowy mountains, and the most of the rest of the region is tropics, desert, and jungle, and one of the cities in the center of the region is built on a lake and is based on tenochtitlan.

The andeans already had very widespread copper use for weapons and tools and did bronze working as well. The mesoamericans did limited copper working for tools and weapons and bronze working had just started to pop up as the spainish arrived.

Assuming they were taught how to then work iron and preform metallurgy and maths/other sciences, there's really nothing stopping them from getting to europe tier that quickly, in terms of administrative complexity and civil infrastructure they were already on par with europe;

Jews hate anyone that isn't jewish.

Also, fuck slavs, they are the reason both world wars were started, and I've never met a Russian you could trust.

Only half the slavs are russians.

A better question is why is there no unified Holy Roman Empire? A Charlemagne campaign about fighting Saracens or Saxons or something would have been great. I know there's the Barbarossa campaign, but that's not the same.

forgot to quote these in

Berbers are niggers now apparently.

There's a bunch of Charlemagne user-made campaigns doing just that, you can get on AOK heaven. Some of the best campaigns out there.

anyone wanna play?

AYO HOL UP

What about bisons?

Aztecs were some goofy sort of national-bolsheviks who lorded neighboring kingdoms around and fucked shit up. Everyone hated them. When Spaniards came over they were propped up as a symbol to rally behind against the fucktards in Tenochtitlan.
Aztecs weren't even native. They came over from the deserts of North American southwest – exiled for fucking shit up. They established themselves in Spicland as mercenaries for some kingdom, fucked shit up but in a good way. The king who hired them thought "oh, I'm going to get myself a vassal with an army for free" and married off his daughter to the chief of Aztecs.
Wedding day, feasts and shit. Newlyweds and a priest fuck off to a room to consummate marriage. Some time later Big Nig Aztec emerges wearing the skin of his wife.
So they got exiled A SECOND TIME and then founded Tenochtitlan. After gaining some prominence through trade, rape, and pillage, they began to slowly take over the region politically.
Fuck them.

Hey guys you know how socialism doesn't work and every country that implements it turns to shit? Imagine a fucking classical-age empire like Rome or Egypt trying to implement gommizm. That's Tavantinsuyuu, the Kingdom of Four Courners for you.
Good fucking lord, where do I even start. The lack of money. The use of work credits as pseudo-money. Immediate abuse of work credits for public projects. Attempts to save this mess from crumbling through regulating fucking everything. How about some state sanctioned and mandated marriages? How about shuffling peoples around the fucking empire to prevent them from revolting and breaking off, AS WELL AS trying to work around the work credit system.

The best pre-columbian civ is Haida Gwaii or the Tlingit confederacy. They were slavers, sure, but aside from that they had all the right ideas. Slave trade is something that kinda comes with being a viking, along with longboats and longhouses.

As for Slavshit, having a "Slavs" civ is even gayer that having "Celts" and "Vikings" as civs, and these two i can excuse since they shipped with the original game.
I propose that "Slavs" should be broken down into Rus, to represent eastern slavs, and the PLC, to represent the PLC. Maybe add Bulgars into the mix.

Butthurt Tlaxcalan detected

Have you been to that part of the world? Every ten miles it's another goddamn canyon or river that not even the best masons could build a bridge across. The only bridge that's gonna make it is one made of rope and no wheeled vehicle of useful size is gonna make it across one of those.
Additionally, there were no large animals to pull wagons with. There's evidence there were large mammoth like creatures around during some of the pre-history civilization's time but come Maya and Aztec the biggest thing they had were llamas, which can carry a decent load on their backs but aren't terribly good at pulling.

llamas were a thing in the andes, not mesoamerica m8, Incan are andes.

The Aztec captial is as far from the Incan captial as Rome is from Kabul

Well spic natives do have sub 80 IQs.

That's pretty gay. I thought redskins splintered off North East Asians comparatively late, and these guys seem have their heads screwed on right.

Comparatively late, but still 10,000 years ago. That's more than enough time to differentiate.

The Aztecs had the good idea to tie your social status directly to how many slaves you took in battle, which meant that their entire society was based around raiding neighbors for slaves. They had vassal states that they kept around literally just to raid for slaves so people could advance in rank. No wonder all the other natives hated them.