Is it easy putting a 1tb seagate sata internal hdd into my ps4 when I currently have been using a different 500gb one?

Is it easy putting a 1tb seagate sata internal hdd into my ps4 when I currently have been using a different 500gb one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but put magnet against it first. For compatibility.

yes, put you'll have to remove the gpu for extra space.

yep. just buy a 2.5" hdd. I don't know the process of backing up saves, but I imagine a usb stick would work. after that, insert the new hdd, download the necessary ps4 OS files from sony, and you're good.

Do it. It actually helps with the speed, my games load in no time at all.

also, you may want to look into a hybrid ssd/hdd, they apparently work very well with the ps4 and improve load times quite a bit.

With a magnet

I don't even need it for room just want to maximize performance, I don't have that many games I mostly use it as a bluray player and soon 4k uhd player. I keep coming back to Alien Isolation though its fucking great.

Ok thanks man

British women peak at 14.

except emma always looks 14, she is 1/32 german. she looked hot as fuck when she was older than 14 as well.
ill still take her over others

You obviously just wanted to shit up the board by posting emma watson, but I'll say she's got a serious case of manjaw.

No. Because even after you put the HDD in you stills have to live with the fact you wasted money on a PS4 and that's not an easy thing to get over

Why does emma watson trigger you? you only make me want to post more.

guess what humans two most distinct features are their brains and jaw

you and
are literal faggots who have no friends

false
virgin
youre a fucking jawlet she has god tier facial genes

This is why we can't have nice things, faggots are unironically claiming she isnt hot..go suck a fuck

MANJEW

ANYWAYS. FUCK OFF NOW OP.

Not him but wew lad, also faceblindness is a form of autism.

Wew

7/10 user. This was a superb attempt. Almost got me to respond seriously.

Holy shit.

You know we have IDs here, right?

How easy is it to bait you guys come on lads

Is it time?

(checked)
I gave you a good score, user. What more could you want?

I was talking to the others mostly you right

youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM

She sounds worse than bieber on the beauty and the beast, so yes user. She sounds worse than Bieber and both are heavily edited and audiotuned.

Disliked it

She doesn't though, but well memed my anime poster

This meme needs to die.

Everything that isn't the golden mean or pointy anime chin/face shape is ugly according to yo ufaggots.

This. You'd be surprised the number of people that don't know to do this.

rule#8 bitch

Emma watson transcends that