PLANETSIDE 2 PS2 3/24/2017

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply post in the thread and, mention being from Holla Forums in your application, otherwise your application may be rejected.

OLD: archive.is/r2ovr

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Doodsrsly
vocaroo.com/i/s0czdmlEoOak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for let's become burgers.

Why does the TR soldier not have a mag in his gun?

Well due to the poor hit detection and bad servers half of the shots are peas anyway. Might aswell go full circle.

the NC has no mag either

Have you faggots heard the good word of God's chosen class, the Heavy Assault yet?

engineer or go homo

He's using a pistol, the magazine is inside the gun.

but there's a big loader infront of the grip

That's a rail, you vanu.

before that

Heavy Assault is the best class at killing other players inside buildings, where nearly every single capture point in the game is. The proper ratio of classes is two medics, one engineer, one infiltrator, and one light assault to seven heavy assaults.

heavy fags pls go

Into the teleporter chambers with you

Heavy Assault has 50% more HP than any other standard class. It has the best guns for shooting players and both of the two best tools for destroying vehicles. Certing it is cheap too, you just need one level of Resist Shield, a few levels of Advanced Shield Batteries, a few levels of Medkit, and a foregrip and 2x for the gun of your choice. This game was made for Heavy Assaults, all other classes are just traps for new players.

then why do I dominate nerds with engineering class? protip: you can't

And that's why it has to be fixed, but the developers listen to plebbit and the whales would get a mountain of salt flowing from their twats.

Your training is complete, remove your weights and leave the hyperbolic time chamber. Vanu has so many Heavy Assaults, won't you help the Terran Republic in the best way that you can?

Enjoy playing with 300 RPM SMGs

get back into your cage u clang slut

if you guys make a burger outfit name it The Unpozzed Negholes and make the tag POZ

ty

This game is slowly dying. All they bloody do is giving NS weapons.

Yay new patch….*reads Patch notes* Oh just a god damn new gun…..me'h.

Seriously Daybreak needs to step it up. The game has enough Guns in the game. Maybe revamping Lightning to have Empire specific models would be a good start about now. No new weapons are necessary atm.

I am aware of the base building system. Good start, but NOT enough.

New weapons are necessary whenever Daybreak wants a new hit of cash. You didn't think $20 platinum guns were added out of a burning need

Who are the Gaza cleaning crew [JEW]?

People have been asking for them to stop updating the game entirely and focus solely on performance/bug/balance fixes since late 2013. You're going to get those NS weapons, and you're going to like it son.

Wow… *reads Post* This guy's a huge homo…

*sick grin appears on his face* Meh.. he should get what homos deserve…

*unsheathes GRIDS with blinding speed and cuts you apart*

Heh… maybe if you`d spent as much Time reading the Bible as you did Being a Sodomite you wouldn`t have Deserved that…

the new NS weapons are coming because they ordered a FUCKING TRUCKLOAD FULL of them sometime after official release, maybe it was before

anyway, it's friday today
maybe some faggots will play tonight

I'll be around tonight

I haven't slept well this week. If I don't pass out I'll be there.

*never had an immune system so GRIDS can't have an effect*
Heh, your god has no power here.
*spins, causing his black leather trench coat to flare open and a thousand knives fly into you*
*tips fedora*
*every knife explodes*
Ah the sweet feel of euphoria.

nice

Nacho cheese is on right now

Fuck this gay earth

It has a mag, it's just a small drum-styled mag instead of a classical stick mag. You can easily spot it infront of the trigger guard as its slightly thicker than the rest of the gun and there's no magwell hole under it.

No idea why it has to be that friggen small when TR is all about how many bullets they can cram in a gun to shoot fast. Artist was shit and probably noguns.

it's so fucking weird and it's almost as if lag switch

I think he's just missing a magazine, man.
TR troops in lore are untrained, and that shows in gameplay as well with them getting shit all over by even the least coordinated NC zerg.

That's because roadkills are client-side.
But not your client, the other guy's client. You ran him over on your screen but on his you probably just pushed him with the edge of your ANT on his. DBG is retarded and they randomly break random shit.
I remember one time they did that on an update that had nothing to do with explosives somehow, you'd shoot someone with a tank shell or c4 a vehicle and if you didn't predict their latency and where they were you'd get no hits.

That's not even the same weapon.

I know gringos are lazy but come on, do you people not wake up early even if it is to play video games?

I had a looksee and only brrt was on

New guns?

There is literally nothing wrong with being NC, I have had endlessly more fun being NC than I have being TR. Better dead than red.

This, tbh. Unironic Stalinism leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

But TR isn't commies you gayniggers.
I still believe we should become burgers however

TR is more red than Mao's little book.

It resembles the USSR in many ways, brush up on your lore lad. The NC was started because corporations got pissed at the TR taking their shit, so they went to their own area, started funding their own rebellion and made their new state.

TR isn't communist because it's not real communism, real communism works. :^)

But I'm about to start working on aruaxing the 4 carbines I have left since I finished the scout rifles while saving up for the smgs to fall down the slippery slope that is infilshitter.

I guess I'll get back on TR, for some reason playing NC was way more boring than I remember maybe its because the time to kill with fucking everything is less than a second and fighting vs and tr with them is a fucking joke I'll be on around 6pm EST once I finish making a few tests, I'm ready to purge Auraxis
t. Microbiologist Dad

burgers a faggot

Actually most guns kill in around half a second, half that if you headshot. TTK is retardedly low and is in all situations completely unfit for a game like this. With guns like the gd-7f and when you deal headshots the ttk is "before the signal from your eyes is processed by your brain".

It's completely balanced though.

this is an ideal situation. past 5m and with movement a lot of shots will be missed. maybe with decent players the accuracy is like 75%

for reference all of the good players i've seen have an infantry accuracy around 37% overall.

motherfuckers dont suppress

Suppression is king.

Muh corporate taxes are oppression.

It's as scary as it is fun.

I wish I knew what a good semi-auto pistol was. The commissioner is fun and all but I want something you can just keep popping with.

Inquisitor.

I think the main issue is that the pistols are a last resort weapon if you can't find a way to get any ammo and don't want to try to use your knife rather than something that should be used regularly which results in them being fairly shit. Why do you think people who use the stalker cloak regularly have the Commissioner, Emissary, or one hit kill knife?

If you really wanna git gud with stalker cloak, i suggest using the bow; it'll really teach you to pick your targets better
also if you don't run with 2 claymores at all times you're a bad infilshitter

nigger stock pistol is the best
not joking. If you are on close range and you dont miss any shot it's just as good. You can buy the huge ass revolvers for a gorillion cash but why would you bother

user there comes a point where you just have certs to burn. I finished auraxing a bunch of guns on the same day (yesterday morning), and I reached 5000 unspent certs. Then I spent 1500 on a shotgun and attachments that I didn't end up liking but i'm back up at 4600~ again anyway.

I've been thinking of picking up the smgs just to try to finish out the directive for infiltrator and because they also work for the LA, but I'm going to hit ~2500 just to be able to get some attachments for them.

tbh the only thing more disposable than planetside 2 is your waifu.

On another note, I somehow had a plesant discussion with one about how shotguns are fun.

VS that use shotguns are an odd breed.

when playing other games you have 5 senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, touch
when playing ps2 you have 6 senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, infilshitter radar

I really wish movement in this game didn't revolve around a single class. It feels silly having to zig zag while sprinting any distance that takes longer than 2s to traverse for fear of boltshitters

I only play AA these days just to fuck with airchav since DBG won't nerf them. The best is when I shoot them down with max anchor dual Busters and they send me hate tells about using the skillsuit and I get to to tell them that's rich coming from the guy in the cert chariot

Must buy. Shame I didn't save my screenshots featuring angry tranus mostly because they looked like 800x600 shit.

man what the fuck

user you aren't supposed to lick the computer.

Did you enable it in the options for the site?

it was an unwritten rule in my old outfit to cert radar on the flash

On the bright side, you'll probably never have to deal with me as the squad leader again.

Don't worry, there's always next time. You were probably fine, at least you aren't the resident autist.

So I'm seeing a lot of "let's be NC", are we ever going to actually do it?

it has been going on since the beginning of wwew

There's something like 5 people in the outfit that was just recently set up but nobody really seems to sign in so I go back to my TR character.

It's a few very vocal people. I agree with them to a degree, mostly just because I want to rebuild a character a tad more sensibly, but
Suffer no rebel. No point fragmenting the Outfit when pop's already suffering in off-hours.

Yes, I guess it's my browser being a cuck.

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

Do I have to post my in game name here to join? Because I don't want to do that.

I don't see why the shouldn't just get rid of the TR already and split the maps down the middle.

The TR has literally no novelty/uniqueness outside of one weapon for the Harasser and a portable BRRT machine. Outside of that, their entire shtick is being able to shoot more packing peanuts than the enemy can shoot actual bullets.

for real

There's not a single piece of TR equipment that I miss when I play other factions other than the Marauder but only because it's so disgustingly effective. Same with the Jaguar.

It's totally balanced. But VS is totally the weakest and has the worst everything. And NC suffers from not being able to shoot at any sort of range other than a finger's length away.

I can get sniped by Heavies and their stupid latex LMGs from miles away. They are not weak, as heretical it is to say so.

I don't see why the shouldn't just get rid of the VS already and split the maps down the middle.

The VS has literally no novelty/uniqueness outside of a POZ dispensing weapon for the harasser and a hovering SKILL machine. Outside of that, their entire shtick is being able to hit more lasers per minute than the enemy can shoot actual bullets.

A2G is nerfed plenty. You'd probably be only happy if you never died to a plane ever. A2G is already a massive tradeoff as the drop on the A2G nose gun is so atrocious you might as well use rocket pods to dogfight.

Because they shoot huge plasma balls instead of bullets

VS Weapons have no ammo
VS weapons have no recoil
From what I've seen the VS arsenal is at least somewhat diverse and interesting.

The TR either needs to be looked at critically by the devs or axed.

Doesn't change the fact that they're the weakest faction. Don't even get me started on how useless their tanks are.

RHINO GENERAL

Many thanks to you goy valued player player. Game on!

Never go full retard.

Lame, let me show you a real gun.

The problem is that TR is under represented within the dev team, since it's something like NC>VS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR in terms of who plays what faction.

t. Vanu

There's nothing wrong with VS. You're just a bigot.

"I've been found out."

Nothing a little zyklon b wouldn't fix, anyway.

Maybe he meant that the VS players are the weakest and worst at everything.

VS is literally the zerg faction, all they do is zerg and overpop. No strategy at all, just infilshitters, HAs and overpop.

Whats the general consensus on this weapon? I think the Inquisitor is amazing, huge mag and decent accuracy. What do you guys think?

I personally prefer the 325 cert semi-auto (Emperor?) just on the beefy feel alone.

I think the 325 pistol is the Repeater, which is the Emperor with a 3 shot burst.

Repeater is the default pistol.

;^)

Repeater is default, Emperor is 325.
I personally like the LA8 rebel and default Mag Shot.

It goes to show I don't pay much attention to the pistols.

This is the power of Gauss SAW.

Good Goy!

What's the power of the gauss saw?

i hope you're not talking about that 10 kills my man

Felt more like 20 tbh, I kept killing the same guys over and over because they were all grouped up in one doorway for some reason.

user I go on 30+ killstreaks regularly. That's nothing.

With vehicles or no? Because if you count vehicles then sure that''s nothing.

Infantry. I rarely play vehicles since both the ground and air game are so shit.

Reapplying a week later than I should have because I'm a lazy retard.
When micspamming, can multiple songs be played from a playlist or is it limited to one song on a loop?

Everyone who battlebards has a playlist they go through. There's multiple playlists, it just depends on the situation they find themselves.

You can micspam however you want as long as you get the media player for it, famicom.

I have DJ software if I feel like doing to live DJing while I'm battlebarding. Basically, if you can change the audio output you can battlebard with it.

Thanks. I got it running and assume it works since I heard it in the mic record test, but can't hear it while playing which kinda bothers me. Tips?

Wew, thanks. 1.5 hours of Roki Vulovic micspam coming up

you're ugly

my favorite character from planetside 2

shouldn't talk about your self like that, at least not outside of a mirror

you're retarded and ugly on the inside and outside

projection
based
insults

parroting broken record

I have no idea why you would even want to make anthony birch look better pasting anyone's head on top of his. It's like you're the anthony birch defense force trying to cure his reputation by pretending other people are worse than him. spoiler: No one is worse than anthony birch.

a schizo redditor is pretty close, though

like pottery

I don't know who you are trying to convince of anything. Your lies are completely meaningless to everyone, Anthony Birch Defense Force (ABDF).

40% accuracy 40% headshot ratio is the good player zone.

Reminder that [TE] are fags.

He only needs 1 chambered boolet to take care of heresy.

THANKS ACE REMINDER

Why don't you go play some more ME:A that you paid money for on your Origin you cuckold?

*WARNING AUTISM BELOW*

The gauss SAW vs MSW:

SAW damage per minute on paper 500*200 = 100,000
MSW damage per minute on paper 143*750 = 107,250

In reality:

SAW damage per minute at 90 fps = ~93,000
MSW damage per minute at 90 fps = ~96,000

Add in an enormous mag, straight upward recoil, and super-frontloaded damage if you can open with a headshot.

Literally the only problem with the thing is the moving accuracy is slightly bad. It's the best gun in the game and most NC are terrible at using it.

This same fps shit means the actual dps difference between different guns is much smaller than it appears on paper (especially running on a potato), and also the reason the high ROF 112 and 125 dmg tier guns are ass-tastic.

As funny as all of this is, it's not even the jankiest shit about this duct-taped together "engine" called forgelight.

Go on.

such is life

the bullying will continue until morale improves
TR was getting doubleteamed and we still won the alert and locked the continent

Fuck off, you weren't getting doubleteamed for shit, neither NC or TR were fighting vanu until the last hour. All the territory you took was taken back by NC zerg. We cockblocked you from 1 minute till capture bases constantly, TE sucks ass. Yesterday when we defended a base against TE the whining started coming instantly, said that we "zerged" when pop was equal and then said that there is a defender bias. These are random zergs of people mainly under BR 50 when most TE is BR 60+

Take your pick fam:

-people glitching hitboxes with crouch spamming
-people doing the "therum-shuffle" to exploit the terrible player movement interpolation
-the terrible hit detection
-the incredible peeker's advantage and getting shot behind cover due to the tick rate
-constant kill trading due again to shit netcode
-the "would you like to cheat, Y/N?" settings freely editable in the config files
-the utter lack of animation blending because the game would melt your CPU

Despite all this, I somehow manage to enjoy this piece of shit game. But it should really be noted, anyone who takes it seriously as an FPS and stat-whore should be mocked mercilessly, and told to go play UT or CS:GO or else kill themselves.

it gets even worse in large fights when even good rigs start to drop below 60fps
I've been using the TMG-50 and Cougar and although I don't have any hard data I haven't felt underpowered at close range at all, it feels

*it feels easier in most situations because with the lower firing rate you can click on heads easier*

Oh, so that's what it looked like over there. I was poking some of you guys with my gauss saw- killed at least one of you before that armor came in.

So Vanu.

Here's my second time killing Buzzcut. Second pic is after sniping their firing line on a building from the top of the tower above them with my Gauss Saw because killing 5 of their friends wasn't enough to make them start shooting me. I didn't die until a LA shot me in the back.

umm… sorry sweetie.

Fuck man, you're lucky, I need to kill Buzzcut at least once. I missed my chance both today and yesterday.
Almost got him yesterday, he was trying to C4 fairy onto our Sundie, I shot him to 50% HP no shields and the sundie gunner stole the kill. We won that base because [TE] is shit at this game and think their oh so clever strategy of "airdrop with galaxy" is hard to figure out.

umm… *chides you for racism*
*twiddles fingers*
how dare you make fun of the mentally ill :((((((((

[TE] is the most asshurt group of players in this game, I got bountied 3 times when attacking a single base.

[TE] doesn't understand how to attack HIVEs either.
We have spent so long HIVE busting that we know the simple process ie: who needs EMPs nigger we can just dive through the shield in a gal and suicide storm all the AI modules and then proceed to remove the rest of the base.

TE sort of just sits there and attempts to siege invulnerable walls for an hour until they move off out of boredom.

See, I'm of the opinion that it should be used sparingly, if you're buying into the game. Not because some infiltrator picked you off for running in a straight line like a retard.

The average NC HIVE busting group I have been in has the simple strategy of 2 ammo buses and a shit ton of armor. It works, and it works very well, we killed 3 HIVEs in 30 minutes 2 days ago.

Not even that, I was playing as a HA with 150 ping on my brand new account that I made a few hours ago.

We decide to all play the game this night and not a single good fight was had, only the weekend of cheaters coming out because DBG workers are on their off days, what a shame.
Also i see you cucks talking about playing NC but i never hear of how you're gathering up.
What's the outfit or what are your nicknames?

Shit man why didn't anyone tell me the light assault has an anti-vehicle gun? Fucking hell I spent my certs on C4 for my heavy assault to go full anti-vehicle with the rocket.

There is a [wwew] outfit called [EPIN] or Hello Where Are The Burger for NC but no one uses it and I fly solo with randoms.

Because it's shit?

The Rocklet Rifle is meant as a complement to the C4. It can't do very much on its own apart from finishing off burning vehicles.

good shit

Rocklet with typhoons is all you need. c4 is retarded, gay, a waste of space. having 4 gear spaces is over cluttered and bad for high-speed high impact combat operations in the field of battle. You need to be extra quick, duh dude. That's why you take the Trac5-s with grenade launcher, a crossbow with explosive-MEME-arrows, AND a rocketrifle WITH typhoon rockets. C4 is a crutch for the disable. C4 is for the disabled. It's a crutch, C4, for the disabled.

QUICK TR COMRADES
POST YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON OF ALL TIME!!!

my mind

Gauss SAW, Mag-Scatter, Mauler S6, AF19 Mercenary.

love is my favorite weapon

first is from a few days ago the next 3 are from tonight

we're going to need a bigger compilation

I don't care about [wwew].

this.
[wwew] is the anthony birch defense force

when you completely lose it can you please shoot up some niggers and not white people?

cringy. go fap to bronies you fucking turb.

*turb

You have autism.

Got some salt lads

I have a home in the arms of loved ones but autism I do not abode

salt mines drying up something fierce

fucked up the pictures
the order is 3,2,4

GET THEE HENCE

TRAC-5
T5 AMC
TMG-50
T9 Carv
Cycler TRV
T1 Cycler Burst
Betelgeuse 54-A

You are mentally retarded.

i am become death
remover of all who stand before me

Who is this? she might be my cousin

this is why you want to play NC, isn't it?

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to switch over to the best goys. Just be glad they didn't pick VS.

we've done that planety with TR

The big question.
Jaguar or Tanto?

k.

Fucking commies need to get out.

there is everything wrong with wanting to be the conglomorate goyim

that is kind of what I'm saying
they're chasing it, the continental lock

oh I see, those bastards!

Also, post the picture but don't hide the factions of each character.
If the br 43 is a vanu prepare to be bullied.

Stop fighting for libertas goy, fight for an illegitimate socialist government instead :^)

Post your cousin's name and therefore indirectly dox yourself and we'll find out if it's her.

I've had those slots since Beta

the 43 is also TR
would you like to try again?

Utter TR retardation today. Vanu have lowest pop, murdering us because no one is paying attention to the map.

Just 2-3 vanu take entire area,s reach to our warpage, because everyone is buy fighting in a Biolab.

Relax bro it's just a game

The best part about TE is that they're tryhards that fail at doing good, people typically shit talk tryhards because they are doing good, but no, not TE, they fail at fighting anyone that has the slightest bit of coordination.

TE will only listen to Buzzcut, and if you aren't him, anything you say is ignored because you know nothing. At this point, I've just gone to grinding weapons and listening to music while ignoring everything going on in the game that wont help me grind. It's part of the reason I left the outfit to be honest family.

Allow me to play doubles advocate, the tranus are autistic enough to the point where I believe they connect at 3 AM every day, only to rehearse their gal drops and discuss buttplug size/shape and sounding techniques.

What music do you listen to while playing? As it turns out my driving rock doesn't go well with the game.
Also, ignore my post if you're just going to recommend nu-male shit.

Depends on how nu-male vaporwave is. Please kill me, I don't even know why I listen to it.

It's a meme genre so it gets a pass, but it's still dangerously nu-male.

I need to spend more time fucking around on /mu/ to get a "taste" in music.

What did he mean by this?

Don't fall for that trap. /mu/ has shit taste and always had. Some of them like good songs, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

the only good thing that came out of vaporwave was future funk

It should be obvious m8.

At least then I'll be were I belong.

It's all great, you should expand your mind

You probably listen to it because of the 80's music it was sampled from. Vaporwave is just a meme resample genre and it is worthless if you have ever listened to the original stuff from the 80's. Just like vid related.

It's real in my mind.

Whatever Satan.

What if you've already heard and over-listened-to every decent existing song from your favorite genres and the remixed versions change it up enough that you can enjoy it again?

That's like everything Macross 8299 ever did, fuck that genre is so shit.

Yes, but vaporwave is just a slowed down song chopped up at the times. I personally never found anything of worth in it.

I was the one talking about future funk and that's also what's in the webm.

Do I win the oppression olympics?

You have to actually log in once in a while to be included in shit.
How's your Pathfinder game going?

I never got included in anything either. But the main people are those who log in regularly and have a mic that they use constantly.

I'm on every now and then, but I don't speak, so I guess that's why.

NCBro here

Best defense to keep a base alive is to pull multiple repair buses and park them next to the turret towers to keep them alive, it frees you up as an engineer to run around and repair other things like walls etc, and you can just keep an eye on towers to see if they need extra repairs now and then

It takes a massive, and I mean massive concentrated effort to bring down a multi-bus multi-engineer turret defense corp

Buzz hasn't even played the fucking game for years and orders people around like it's the beta build. It's actually sad when he doesn't even care to listen to the actual veterans who stuck around to play the game and learn the tricks. Buzz is an old cuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. This is a fact plain and clear. TE gets its ass kicked in every single fight even the ones where they should have won.

They lose because they don't use anything besides heavies medics and engineers because they're fucking retarded and think that infiltrator doesn't have a use or is completely replaced by a crossbow with recon darts and they also have no clue how light assault works and get personnally insulted when someone tells them how to actually use the fucking class and too how and when to incorporate a light assault into a fight. Buzzcut is going to get bored of losing and will just stop logging in in a few more days (like everyone else)

2017 is actually a great year for video games, sadly, planetside 2 is not one of those great games.

To be fair most fights are nothing but this, but LA and Infil are top tier if you want to flank.
Why are you saving a 4cuck image made up of someone taking a picture of their screen with a camera to make a compilation rather than pasting all the images together?

because I made 4chan what it is today

moot pls

4chan is my kingdom. I wrote the stone bricks and posted them in place with all the other equals there. We, my equals, all have the same claim over our Kingdom for it was our hearts, our hands, our minds that built it. One brick, one post at a time we made the greatest castle to ever be constructed by man. No other temple, church, or fortress comes close to what we built and enriched the world over with.

I'd tell you to bow before me and to kiss my toes but im not actually an egotistical nightmare.

moot didn't lay many bricks or gain much respect. He did become a punching bag for the Kingdom and that's the role of a face. I appreciate his small efforts but moot was never a king on 4chan. He was never a prince. He was an administrator above all else. He influenced little. He made little.

The same thing is happening here.

Send help.

If you ever been to guilds, clans or any other vidya type in-game groups, it's okay in the background , I'm pretty much satisfied with just letting my memes infect the vocabulary of the Outfit and recording the batshit insanity of the threads.

your thoughts are that of a slave.

A slave wouldn't revolt.

if I could talk without it coming out backwards I would
see you fags later

gunna post some wwew related stuff

here is some old salt watch that i had saved

Searhus when

So why did Cass leave the outfit anyway?

Double xp when?

People kept getting pissy about tactical tactics and stopped wanting to have >fun

You gotta be fucking retarded to think we're SUIT now or some shit.

What really killed it was when one guy threw huge a shit fit because someone couldn't hear where we're going, completely ignoring the fact that 5 people were talking when it was said. I'm only really playing until I finish the Infiltrator directives anyway.

So you left because of a single sperg whining, is this correct?

30 small steps do more than one large step. At this point I'd rather just find something else to play, but nothing can keep me for more than 45 minutes at this point.

Were all burning out fam.
I give the game 2 more weeks this time and we all go on hiatus again.

What I personally was complaining about is people not able to do basic coordination. Basic shit like "air is scythes, erryone HA nao". Sometimes its literally just common sense shit like "attack in waves, not in a beeline" that gets ignored.
Right now people actually do basic coordination and thus Im resting my case, even tho Id really like for people to understand that the word "regrouping" exists for a reason.

And you are seriously retarded if you actually believe wwew is ever gonna turn to suitfaggotry.

lad

Basic coordination is important, but complaining about how people are fucking around a base or two over trying to do things or complaining about how people aren't jumping head first into a Biolab fight got kind of annoying. Granted, I also bailed because half the time I ended up being online when there were 2-3 others online at most or have documentaries or music playing in the background I didn't want to be blasted over by battlebards or the game audio. Maybe eventually I'll stop being annoyed by it and grab some harsh noise to make leader chat fall apart because they can't hear anything.

TE only gave us some sort of entertainment, especially Buzz wailing in Command chat that we lost for not taking a Tranu base with a disco laser show running while he conveniently left out the 3 HIVEs giving them the lead. Here's to April or May getting us some sort of fucking incentive to play, other than that, playing in Joint Ops and SW Battlefront 2 with the board.

Don't forget him constantly shilling the fact that TE was coming back along with the fact that you should join and us existing annoying them enough for the occasional team kill simply because we were there.
I have an itch that the update that gives Engies the deployable cover and makes TI Alloys more of a pain to attack from Ceres Hydroponics wont come out until late April or early May.

The biolab shit was Gas pretending to be retarded trying to make a point how basic coordination and SUITfaggotry is litschurally the same thing.

What gets me is that there was the push to try to actually go through and take A point, but half the time there were no more than 2-3 infantry rushing in at a time. If you're going to try to be more tactical than 'try to take this base by generally keep firing lines crossed and grab your ammo packs and revive grenades', go big or go home. It upsets me how few medics carry revive grenades though.

The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Pretty sure it's purely for the music.

Custom desktop logo doesn't go over planetside 2 when in full screen mode. Do I have to have it on window mode?

This was just for one kill mind you.

is there even any point on coming back? i have this itch but every time i feel like scratching it i remember how garbage the devs are

It was only for 11 minutes because they cut off any support but man that was fun capping with only 14 men.

If you want some shitposting action in an otherwise shit game, it might be slightly less painful.

vid.me/Doodsrsly

lads, it's time to drop youtube.
Follow me and I'll follow you and keep you up to date with the latest in your tongue autism.

you don't own shit goy, fuck off.

I'm jumping ship

I was pretending to be retarded s-sure.

I an Vanu and everything you say about us is true. I use Lumine edge and only kill snipers, medics, and engineers, then I run away and do it again. Kills are all I care about.

I knew it

Those trips don't lie and neither do I

Did they ever bother to make it playable on amd?

lol nah, IPC is still king.

posting some images that i promised to post

Fuck you nigger and fuck your historical revisionism. thats the second time you talk shit as if thats how its happened.

You went full buzz and started barking orders and all I did was complaining about GOING ON THE BIOLAB and telling you Ill be joining you after busting the hive we went to bust and failed earlier. 2 minutes later I was on the biolab landing pad together with the rest being mowed down by a wall of bullets every couple of seconds. I was the first on point every time we tried to push and I aint taking shit from you trying to make me out a hypocrite.

And if you werent pretending to be retarded trying to push a biolab from the landing pad on 200+ pop, Ive god bad news for you fam.

sure thang m8

Is that a maggie? How in the fuck?

Esamir has some ramps that in a combination of physics glitches and boost can get you onto a landing pad.

vocaroo.com/i/s0czdmlEoOak

ANT with Turbos is the dumbest thing
Shits all over harassers just by ramming them, it's hilarious

you think that's silly, try using a gal to crush things

Careful with your sundies, you might throw someone out of the world when they get off.

I know that if you spin out your sundie magic can happen but this is silly

Speaking of falling off the world

I don't know how DB hasn't fixed this shit yet.

I believe that using $40 AE weapons that I got for free gets them madder than anything else.

wew

explain, goy.

wew

The anniversary stream had three whale farmers showing papers featuring codes that you could redeem for 4th Anniversary bundles, 6 months of premium and X000~ goy coins.

Basic Training is a bitch, I didn't complete mine on my old TR character till level 20 because I fucking hated ESFs and I didn't fight anywhere with a generator, 3 ESF kills is a complete bitch unless you trial/buy rockets and go for infantry.

It's a new character.

The airgame is pure trash, and it won't stop being like that because the airchavs are whales and whenever dbg tries to fix it or make it less op they stop dumping money on the game, and planetside 2 is a sinking ship.

This gives me an idea.
lets make auraxis great again with WWEW UG.
the idea is to harness sunderers and other vehicles matter phasing powers to hide underground and shoot at VS shitskins

BTW that shit is bannable and plebbit watches these threads, and we know they're shabbos goyim and will report us. But i'm all in for it.

I still have basic training.
On my BR70.

How? What have you not done yet, ESFs?

well if db adds trench warfare then it wouldn't be such an issue now would it

Hello fellow NC.
Post your nickname so we can eat burgers togheter.

no

please?

No one wanted to fight there, severely underpopped.

Nigga you can complete basic training in VR

How about you complete in my ass instead, faggot.

Only if you're a 2D loli

alright back off trip boy he's mine

That would require actual work, and we can't have that.

are you implying these ns guns for you to buy at low low prices aren't taking massive amounts of effort from the devs you entitled shitlord?

If anything, the prices are too low!

I have one treatment for you treacherous burgermongers.

I'm sorry, but I love the gauss saw. It can do so much.

i quickly worked on this, i am hoping to make more stuff in the future

you are a credit to your unit, lad

gud shit

regardless of reddit im pretty sure daybreak can see where you get your kills like a heatmap. I think getting kills underground is one of the fastest ways to get banned.

the picture is fucking glorious though

Friendly reminder to always shoot at hostile airchavs.

fucking always
if everyone who saw a scythe or reaver shot at it they probably wouldnt try to farm infantry fights anymore

That won't work unless you find reliable places to get under the map consistently that are also near bases and actual useful areas to exploit.
You will then need to figure out how to not fall under the map long enough to do anything useful.

there's a serbian trying to sign into a yahoo account of my username that is used by chinese wow gold farmers

the fuck did I just discover

At least I didn't spend real money lmao

Did you buy the NSX one? Still, a knife is a pretty short range weapon.

I bought Limune edge and sprint boost, its pretty fun to spree kill people but it really kills it when you're swinging at someone you're butt humping and it doesn't register.

Did you try stabbing them instead of swinging at them?

Stabbing? I didn't even know you could do that

You can't. But that's what they're changing the animation to once the update drops.

So will it be a medium range attack instead of a micro-penis whip range attack? I'd really like to be able to kill sprinting enemies which is impossible unless you're able to sprint in front of them.

The animation change is only to show the hitbox more accurately apparently. I have no idea if the range is improved at all or not.

you just watch it user next thin we know DB will
give vanu their katanas
tch… nothing personel kid…

NC would get a mace, while TR would get a saber or something right? No joke, I'd actually pick the game back up if they did that.

they already have a chainblade, so the step up would be a chainsword

You wouldn't want GW to get upset would you? At the very least bayonets would be interesting, and Daybreak could even release best goy variants that are more fancy than the standard one you cert into.

I need this

TR needs some kind of chainsaw blade, not a saber.

VS should get a retarded glowing dildo energy blade or some shit.

Is there any reason it couldn't be a 3-head spiked flail that deals concussion damage and we give NC a standard longsword?

Wouldn't Max units get melee? They already have shields so it only makes sense.

A claymore would work nicely as an NC weapon. TR just needs some sort of continuation with rattling and quick moving parts on their weapons. Oh and also be fairly light as well.

I was thinking the flail could go to the max. You could give standard infantry a chainsaber or something.

beautiful

You got some nice numbers too.

I came here to admire your quints

Fuck you, you flooding nigger bitch. checked

Got a bounty placed on me after killing a MAX, feels good lads.

Why are NC such reddit spergs?

>not naming yourself DiaperLover
missed opportunity tbh

well, that didn't take long

I've been thinking that the maxes should get actual melee weapons for awhiles now, I think a massive chainsaw for TR, a warhammer for the NC and a Naginata for tranu

If I'm not mistaken there is existing concept art for this.

I also want to see light assaults get some sort of sort ranged zap weapon which fucks up vehicles enough to allow proper c4'in but they don't have c4 by spawn they have to get some from a demolition class who gives out better c4

this is all I can find on that and it's from a post on their forums taken from reddit four years ago

take a guess which one is the TR

and finally I'd like to remove the rocket launcher for the HA to replace it with a medium ranged aoe weapon meaning a flame thrower and then give the rocket launcher to the demo class as a secondary with a nade launcher as primary

I want some sort of class that can fire into groups of enemies to break them up. The closest thing at the moment is just spamming rockets near them.

That's faggy.

that shoulsd give you a hint who's it is

Seeing as the hammer is square-ish, I guess it's NC, the knuckles are TR, and the faggoblade is VS.

you got it right

I mean, at least follow the smaller melee weapons style.

yeah I agree, it really show's the bias there, not that I think brass spiked knuckles is a bad choice, they could at least have two of them with a quick deploy which allows for MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

I don't understand why you doubt this, everyone knows blue is the most autistic faction.

fourth factionser pls go

He says while crying from being farmed by that one nc in a tree

where?

What's your frame rate? 2fpm?

NC pop is 42% right now and i'm on my NC character. Even killed a few wwew.

smh
tbh
fam

High NC pop is the best time to play TR, tons of retards to shoot and no VS.

I'm killing wwew right now at indar comm array

that's great but you're still Vanuscum and deserve liberation, liberation of that infiltrator ass.

Well I'm going to bed.

just like live free

NEW THREAD, QUEERS.