Putin not even hiding it anymore

breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/09/russian-embassy-uk-tweets-pepe-frog-meme-upsets-sjw/

The guy literally is gloating and laughing at people because he knows his online propaganda agency has brainwashed Holla Forums just enough to believe they made Trump a president and not him while announcing to the rest of the world that he was behind it

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/12/23/how-i-came-to-understand-the-cia/
youtube.com/watch?v=UT00dDCXj_s
businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3
youtube.com/watch?v=h9RwYPsVpfM
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/movie-plot-the-rock-inspired-mi6-sources-iraqi-weapons-claim-chilcot-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Holla Forums care?

Because it shows the danger that is Putin and how he is literally in control fo US now.

And Putin aint a communist, he is a dictator and crime lord who just uses his power to get richer

Russians under your bed.

Boo!

Putin is promoting fascism all over the world, he is 'this' close to taking over the planet. Trump is pretty much a comfirmed KGB plant. He's a fascist, authoritarian, Russian dictator. The first concern for the left and all decent people everyone should be to stop Putin and stop Donald Trump

Duh, that's why we meme'd him in. Mad?

I prefer Trump to Clinton Democrat's who want to maintain a stagnant, status quo.
If your little theory is correct, what does Putin have that Trump wants?

I hope Trump damages America's hegemony.

Did you miss the comments section of Mother Jones or something?
Intelligence agencies are suddenly the good guys?

Eh. Putin probably has less warcrimes on his rap sheet than Clinton, Bush, Obama, and shadow government.

How many theaters are they involved in?

USA+Israel+Saudis+France got a lot of skeletons in the closet from the last 10-15 years alone.

Woah guess you better vote for the guy with less KNOWN war crimes

Sorry i am just bored of Holla Forumstards ignoring everything because they dont like the truth and try to pretend like intelligence agencies are something with no accountability or regulations that just make up shit on the go

b8

That's their job isn't it?

that is correct

Russia is like the ultimate anti-normalfag country. Sometimes I think thats the real reason libs hate it so vociferously because its doesn't respect Western sensibilities that legislate the rules of discourse among the Western bourgeois.

Well first of all I didn't vote for Trump. Second Trump has zero war crimes.

Hillary considers Libya one her proudest accomplishments on her resume.

Woah that means he will totes not commit any and that he is a nice human being

Nice to see you unironically take war crimes so emotionally and butthurt instead of thinking rationally and caring about the future

I'm sorry for not voting the right way Mr. Hollywood. I guess if I watched enough Star Wars I would know hows ta votes better.

So what? The US made their bed. They don't want respectful relationships, they want relationships on the basis of power and control which always gives them the upper hand. Now what is the problem if someone does to them what they do to everyone else?

When will the mods ban this imbecile?

Give me a break and fuck off to Reddit.

Still trying to make Hillary's WWIII wish come true?

She lost, deal with. You don't have to keep shilling so hard.

why does the far-left love Putin so much? He isn't even a communist.

Just because people don't fall for your good guys bad guys bullshit any more doesn't mean they support a side. It's more like fuck the lot of you.

Did love get mentioned once in this thread? I personally made no endorsements.

BTW. Are you saging your own thread?

CIA, the media, US "inteligencies" are not our friends. The left is sadly changing because of Donald Trump.

lol you people are a lost cause, at least losers always end up getting fucked so i feel good knowing that at least, you are so stupid you will bring your own downfall

Who are you? And who do you represent?

I guess sorry for not being easily manipulated???

Try harder next thread I guess.

I almost feel sad for humanity, but it was my mistake, the human life is worthless

Who are you advocating on behalf of?

came on this thread by accident, wish I didn't.
cuckchan/pol/ > Holla Forums/leftypol/

Are you just someone from 4chan trolling? What was the point of this thread?

and neither is Putin. We are facing Fascism. It is our duty to do all we can. Even liberals and moderate conservatives are allies if the stand against fascism. If you support fascism, if you are a Putin apologist, you are not a leftist at all.

If only we had listened.

Or maybe - after years of misleading their populations - western governments have finally reached the point of being the boy who cried wolf?

How is the CIA not fascist?

America and her allies have supported fascism for the last 60 years.
Putin doesn't care about ideology, his policy is of destabilisation.

COINTELPRO thread.

Nobody cares about your """"""report""""", CIA shill.

We MUST stop the REDS at all cost!

You really have no idea what fascism really is do you?

the CIA is a diverse Organization open that employs people of all identities, you can't say that about the Russians

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Screencapped.

Thanks for saving us from the Nazi's by the way. Sorry your epic heroics were thwarted by a reality TV star.

audibly kekked 10/10 shitposting

You mean I can get tortured by a Caucausian American AND an African American…..Woman!!!

Wowzas! Talk about social justice!

And then once they're done doing it! They'll even give me therapies to show me the right way to think!

Hey, now that's Progressive!

#FreeChelsea

imo she did something extremely foolish and played into the hands of the russians and the far right.

Just like all of the Putin/Trump apologists

Yeah let's all trust the CIA…It's not as if they're the kind of people who would drug or mindfuck thierown countries citizens…

oh wait they did that. MKULTRA, look it up you dumb fucks.

Ok now you really show how stupid the average citizen is, you have no critical thinking abilities so you try to generalize everyone into good and bad by literally pointing out "OMGTZWTFZ DEY DID X BAD THING, THAT MEANS THEY ARE TOTES BAD ALWAYS"

There time will come soon my Langley brethren.

If I found out Sears was drugging and mind controlling their employees. I would stop shopping there.

But unfortunately paying you fucks is compulsory.

counterpunch.org/2016/12/23/how-i-came-to-understand-the-cia/
How mad does Douglass Valentine's new book piss off your superiors? They got pretty triggered last time he wrote one on the The Phoenix Program

Almost every single fucking thing the CIA does is completely fucked. Kys liberal faggot.

Only an American could be this illiterate about his country's history.

What's something they do right besides the propaganda?

Even that's been more unwatchable than usual lately.

Do you want us to vote for somebody? Pls dcphr.

So i think we can safely confirm that moralfags are cancer because they lack any critical thinking abilities and try to simplify the world just like Holla Forums to feel in control

I'm sorry I'm not as clever as yous. Please let me know when and where I can vote for this Clinton lady4prez and I be there I swear!

I don't want to be cancer.

You cant, you are a lost cause, you probably also think Hannibal is evil because he eats people and is smart and escapes capture

Wait wasn't this whole thread about how Putin stole Pepe? AND now YOU'RE stealing Pepe???

Does not compute……

What are his thoughts on Pizzagate?

of course

He doesnt care he is too busy missing his love will

Trying to get the thread back on track?

Also I don't watch shitty remakes Mr. Hollywood.

related
youtube.com/watch?v=UT00dDCXj_s

so you're basically saying that hillary clinton getting away from prison is the same as hannibal escaping prison
is that what you're trying to say?

Leftypol goes full Russophobe

Hey Russian bot or Holla Forumstard brainwashed by Russian cyber division

one guy is same-fagging for this thread hard and shilling for the CIA, fam

You're a massively retarded faggot if you believe this.

Your brain on liberal narrative and pop culture. Think I was joking about them being progressive-fascists? They are like liquid, flowing into the mold of whatever idea their corporative masters design for them. This is why I'm skeptical of winning them over. Sure we can make a different mold and push them into it for a time, but you can't alter what they are unless they can show themselves to be capable of anything other than automatic, conditioned thought protected by layers of dissonance.

What's going on in the picture?

fuck off ctr

businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3
Fuck Holla Forums, you guys are fucking idiots.

Dino lefties worried about Russian imperialism.
Anthem of Russia, Crimea 2015 [Eng Sub]
youtube.com/watch?v=h9RwYPsVpfM

Exactly, completely brainwashed by russian propaganda to not take anything like that seriously.

Really shows the "critical" thinking skills of most Holla Forumstards

Yeah it's pretty sad.

=SHOW ME THE FUCKING EVIDENCE THEN==

Seriously, I've read that fucking report, and there is nothing, literally nothing just a compilation of bitching about RT done by some intern with a bunch of old memos.

At least the report about WMDs in Iraq had a fucking statement in it, a statement of a random person that was tortured, but hey, at least a fucking statement. "This report has NOTHING.'

too hungover to redtext

t. Russian

Top kek shitposting.

Honestly how stupid can you people be?

They are constantly manufacturing false information to deceive their own population. They are criminal organizations and you are stupid for defending them.

CTR get out

Why keeping it confidential if you are so sure about it? Like, the agencies weren't confidential about all the alleged shit they pinned on the Russians in Ukraine and Syria.

I frankly don't give a fuck about confidentiality - the CIA has been lying about pretty might everything the last decades so they have zero trust from me unless I see evidence, and so far, the only people who have come out to say something substantial were all implying that it wasn't the Russians.

Honestly the worst part is knowing that i share an earth with something as stupid and emotional as you that you believe only whatever profits your idiotic special snowflake beliefs.

I thought the CIA's problem was that they didn't have foreign language speakers? Now they can't even find English speakers?

Oh sorry, Russia i guess doesnt teach you that well

It's their job to make shit up you fucking idiot. Just take a glance at the CIA and their history with Latin America.

Kys

Yeah just profit in any other context except financial seems like something only a brit would say….so MI6?

What do you have to say about this Mr. Bond?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/movie-plot-the-rock-inspired-mi6-sources-iraqi-weapons-claim-chilcot-report

Yes, all three organizations lie. Putin doesn't have anything to do with it. Even Wikipedia is replete with examples of the CIA making up propaganda and other mis or disinformation in order to deceive.

You have nothing but ad hominem attacks because your position is completely indefensible. I hope you're getting paid to do this because the alternatives are too pathetic to countenance.

Yeah sorry, not a brainless drone like you, go back to Holla Forums to suck your "ima smart and independant" Putin dick

Are you literally a bot? Can you ask your programmer if he can fix your spell-checker?

my sides

I wouldn't call you a smart bot, but an interesting one I'll give you that.

Why hasn't this liberal bot been banned? This is worse than regular Holla Forums shitposting.

How many levels of shitposting are you on now?

SHIGGY

Have some Russian bread with extra salt.

Also why should we care about who controls america it's already controled by by corporate whores just like Russia

You shill in the wrong board

Why are any of you defending Russia or America.

Hate both.

Fuck Russia too I hope Putin gets impaled at the stake

What do these liberal bitches have to do with the fact Putin deserves to be doused in gasoline and burnt alive and so does any US president.

"Anti-Imperialist" support for modern Russia my fucking ass, it's a farce.

All of you, stop larping now.

Holy shit the Russians stole pepe. No wonder your knickers are in a twist.

But who is worse? War crimes to war crimes?

Why would I care about the stale trash of a time before 2014.

I could hardly give a shit when Russia after the fall was so full of awful and evil bureaucratic shit running things.

Fuck em all.

Fuck the US, Fuck Russia, Fuck Syria, Fuck the invasion of Georgia, fuck Putin's rat face, and fuck the human trafficking,

How tho?

Why the fuck can't we just bring back political assassination? If one person fails, just be persistent at the leaders of capitalist states.

All larping aside, why did we ever stop.

Every poster here deserves to be gangraped by bunch of bolshevik asiatics

Silver Lining: At least the bolsheviks didn't look like fucking this.

Stop being offended on behalf of post-Soviet Russia.

They're shit. They're all shit. It's shit from the ground up. It's a Capitalist state full of Oligarchs.

Why must you play favorites in Capitalist states. Fuck them. Fuck the United States and fuck Russia.

Islamic gommunism is the way goy… i mean guys!!
this time it´ll surely work!

What the fuck are you saying

Shitposting dweeb
Ignore

You're in charge of the escape tunnel.

Same thing.

Are you implying you're any better. I don't think you can even be a code monkey.

And plus, when did me eating ass become a political problem?

Since you started memeing it.

Jesus Christ stop

How about no.

No to all of the above.

Wow, you really are terrible at everything except sucking on sphincter. Hope you Rx yourself some strong antibiotics for all those fecal coliforms.

I would rather be terrible and eating ass then terrible and not ass eating.

Well, baby steps. Someone of your calibre has to aim low. Hey it's at least a start.

This is now a salad tossing thread!

I like how she insists she isn't counterintel, yet is probably equivalent to Miami Cubans, if you really think about it, and posts stuff like "unironically, who's down for assassination, names please?"

Its funny how they used to love Russia.
I seriously think left and right have swapped over in recent years.

For instance Lefties are even more racist and sexist than righties with the whole soft bigotry of low expectations.

Because he's the only leader of a country with nuclear weapons that actually stands up against the EU and USA.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.