WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/features/modception-part-2-a-fresh-approach-to-world-war-ii
bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck#First_World_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least It's more historically accurate than Battlefield 1. That's not much of a feat though.

dude kings lmao

WUZ

I'm probably gonna catch flak for this but ya know I would play a game where you play as a black platoon in WWII, As long as they portray how shitty it could be for them.

The Allies had black people in it though, What's your point?

ALLIES

And you think they were meaningful when not even 2% were part of the whole army?
Where the games that let me play as Hungary and Croatia Axis during the battle of Stalingrad.

I could understand Vietnam since a much bigger number of minorities were drafted.
Shit like this however is fucking unecessary and obviously pushing an agenda.

Also, what's with these Milsim games trying to pander to the virtue signaling crowd? It's not like those pink haired facebook dykes are going to line up to buy a game about war.

No, but they will complain about them on Twitter.

Imagine being so much of a pansy triggered faggot that you get angry over a single black man model.

DAS RITE

I'm not talking about this case in concrete since its optional and features other regiments as well.
I'm talking about shit like Battlefield Juan and the fucking cover which features a Pajeet in Europe.

My point is that trying to represent these regiments aside from Easter Eggs or smaller stuff is fucking stupid and trying to force diversity down peoples throats.

Why not just make an game on an African setting modern or old like the Zulus instead of addimg niggers all over the place?

There were white Zulu collabolators, but why the fuck would you represent something thats barely meaningful on the scope of the conflict?

AY OH
WHERE BE THE WOP WIMMIN

Nazi Germany had Sikhs in their ranks.

It's not a joke when someone tells you Sikhs are bro tier.

for what it's worth, in day of infamy you can only play as the black soldiers if you're playing as America, have unlocked that particular unit (which is incredibly rare, according to the unit info screen), and are playing one of the maps where the black soldiers actually would have been. there are also poojeet soldiers for the commonwealth but the same rules apply

I see little harm in black soldiers just don't put them in the game cover they ruin aesthetics.

I can already see the dlc angle.

I actually kind of agree. What the fuck I was insulting you and trying to get a reaction or get you to spam rubby hands jew images and you responded cordially and were polite and reasonable. What the fuck don't do that, its scary.

Did they confirm that?
Any source?
That would be extremely well handled and would actually give me hope that they could actually pull off the Insurgency Sandstorm campaign properly.

Before all the cuckhan floods discussion on this board was actually done quite cordially.
This is a vidya discussion board after all and if one wants to shipost, one goes to cuckchan.

the game launched today and so far that's how units work. to start you can choose from just one or two units, but with every rank up you unlock a new unit at random. if you go into the profile screen, you can see when roughly you'll unlock a particular one (it'll say something along the lines of "this unit will possibly be unlocked starting at the mid-third tier ranks") and otherwise you cannot choose them. you also cannot choose a unit that historically wouldn't have been involved in that battle, meaning you can't choose the 15th Panzergrenadiers during a battle in Belgium for example

Aye it seems to be true.
Atleast it's not default.

Is the game worth a buy or wait for a sale?

Indians did fight in europe in a significant number though.
They mostly fought in mesopotamia, but there were still lots of indians in the western front.

i like it, but i'm a faglord who only plays coop and also really liked insurgency. it doesn't do anything that hasn't been done before, but it does what it does really well. also, it already has a shitload of workshop mods and will only get more, which was easily my favourite part of insurgency (sound packs, new skins etc)

t. parjeet

Why must you be like this Holla Forums?
We have historical proof of that, indian troops where deployed in the western front, that is a fact.
And no, i am in no way related to indians nor have i ever met one.

t. kike

Fucking based

Indians fought mostly on Africa and Southeast Asia European drafting and numbers were prettt low Pajeet.

Do you understand why intelligent discussion about vidya is almost impossible with the presence of political shitposters on Holla Forums?

Sounds reasonable.

Got triggered m8s?

I never said they were deployed in vast numbers, i said they did fight there, and we have proof of that.

Not the first time ive seen this happen.

kek
t. rahul

As we i mean we (as in everybody) can look at the proofs, and actually talk about them, instead of getting triggered and flinging shit around like a rabid monkey.

i guarantee that at least half of the people posting Holla Forumsmemes are just doing it because you're reacting to it. rattling cages with racial shit is piss easy

nah you mean we as in your street-shitting brothers

You actually have to UNLOCK them. like black soldiers aint random, but you can unlock that black squadron. its the same for the nazis too, you can unlock the SS characters/uniforms and shit

Well that annoys me, i want to have a serius discussion about world war 1 and 2.

I was not aware people on the internet could develop psychic powers, or get so triggered that they must start implying implication about random people.

how is born to kill? i thought about it but i'm getting tired of download WIP total conversions

Parjeetovitz, truly, you're our greatest ally.

t. raj

Isn't that Rising Storm Vietnam?

How can i be triggered when i am only talking about history and telling you to be atleast original?

Yeah I've never fuckin liked Vietnam games, but damn BTK is pretty fun. The lighting is fucked up tho, like DOI was on Insurgency. Hiding in the dark is impossible on daytime maps cause you stand out like a lamp no matter your camo. Also the guns look extremely plastic (except for the M16's surprisingly)

theres also a surprising amount of Urban maps rather than Jungle maps, which are the primary reason I hate the vietnam setting.

also starting out with 20 loadout points automatically is the best damn feeling.

no. basically, its Born to Kill, which is a free mod of Day of Infamy. Day of Infamy got its start as a free mod to Insurgency.

If you dont want DOI (which is a pretty fun game), you can wait and see if BTK gets a full game.

its actually quite surprising how DOI barely got released today, but already has an entire Total Conversion mod for the game. Insurgency is fun too, but aside from the usual multiplayer, theres no replayability, whereas in DOI, you can unlock outfits and shit.

Wait that's the Born to Kill mod? Do you need DOI to play it? I'm downloading DOI right now

EY OH
WHERE DEM FRAULEIN AT

yeah, go into Workshop, it should be #1 or something.

BTK is pretty big, mod wise. like you can customize characters way more than DOI, and I'm talking weapons AND attire. like the sunglasses costing 1 supply point, despite not doing anything. its still p cool

So you just need DOI for it or can you get it with just Insurgency?

Place is really going to shit fast.

If only Kircheis were here.

the guy on the left looks like he's seen some shit

you need DOI

News flash it wasn't all that shitty for them. They either saw the same combat as the average white or less because of segregation. Learn you history you virtue signalling fuck.

Which one is it?
You better tell me now else you get the hoose.

Who cares. Insurgency is a shitty twitch shooter masquerading as le tacticool operatin KEBAB REMOVE xDDDD. Day of Infamy is the exact same shit, but appeals to retards who were nostalgic over the first call of duties.

someone unironically typed all that bullshit and hit post on purpose.

What do you consider a "real" shooter, kid. Arma?

DELETE THIS!

>>>/cuckchan/
hello?

Dubs

NO PAJEET, YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM
moddb.com/features/modception-part-2-a-fresh-approach-to-world-war-ii

Significant=/=whole western front covered in pajeets.
We are not talking about isolated squads here.

They were in segregated units.

In a single-player campaign it would be fine to have a black guy who was placed in the wrong regiment because of a paperwork mistake/escapes a PoW camp with you/separated from his unit and you're stuck with him where it acknowledges "yeah, seeing a black guy in the same group is very unusual" instead of trying to rewrite history.

Hell, I'd love to play a game about the 442nd, Black Panthers, or Tuskegee Airmen.

theyre already in game. you unlock them by leveling up battlefield style. Thats how all the outfits work.

also, its all cosmetic anyways, so if anything, its jewing the people who want to play as colored people, so whats the problem??

not gonna lie, the first thing that came to mind were afro'd niggas in leather jackets on the frontlines of Vietnam with AKs n shiet

I totally want a Blaxploitation: Vietnam game now.

final level is zombie nazis and the literal KKK shouting for white power as you mow em down, Left 4 Dead style.

shit I'd play it.

speakin of WWII shooters, you guys hear about that game thats literally Pay Day 2 in WWII? looks p chill, but I'll wait til its on sale.

I admit, that has potential.

Oh Christ it's a fucking microtransaction game

keep tryin tho

On-disk DLC is repugnant, no matter how minor it initially seems.

I'm really surprised by how much of a dirty mouth the Canadian leader guy has, he probably swears more than any other, so much for the "polite" Canadians.

nope. keep tryin.

It's not pay-to-win is what you mean user.

I DID find this, but again, all of these are unlockable in-game for free.

I'm usually ok with shit like this
My issue is when it takes over the game completely ala CSGO.
More people play that game for the crates than to enjoy the game itself and the skins are completely out there and wacky.

Imagine being so much of an indoctrinated cuck that you put effort into shoehorning blacks into your game based on white history because some microscopic percentage gave a plausible excuse to blackwash it.

yeah no crates are bullshit. this game just has a leveling system like Battlefield and you unlock the uniforms as you lvl up. I played about 2 matches and I'm already almost at lvl 2, tho we switched teams between those matches, and if its still like the beta, then the leveling is separate for each faction (for now, its US,UK, and GER)

I just hope they add the Pacific and Soviet fronts. They already got the Mosin models from Insurgency, so idk why they didnt add the russians yet.

Insurgency is 1$ right now

where? been meanin to buy it for a friend. Steam says its $10

bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

Mods will fix it.

Awesome. there also WAS an entire MOH Rising Son conversion mod, but apparently they made it into an entirely different Pacific Theater mod…

this has been happening since the 90s bro. nothing new.

CS turns 18 in June

CS has TCs?

This just makes me want a good new Vietnam game

WHEN

Except you cant even play as the black guys except for the one map where the niggers actually had a presence in and what models you have is based off of the specific battle the map is based off of in order to maintain some historical accuracy, but you'll still whine about it because your not pissed off about historical accuracy, your pissed because of a nigger model in a game.

CS IS a total conversion of Half Life, which is technically a mod of Quake 3

Quake 1.

Nigger what?
Licensing and using the same engine doesn't make it a mod.

technically

What the hell were they thinking with this and WWII GI? Hitscan enemies that hit hard and aren't fazed in the slightest by things like darkness or foliage. It's like they tried half-assedly to make a realistic shooter. WWII GI is even fucking worse if you can imagine.

it was a simpler time, when gameplay took precedent over visuals

The only answer.

Kind of fitting that Captain Cook is stuck with a bunch of niggers.

KEK

There were quite a few black soldiers in WW2. It's historically accurate as long as 2 out of 4 aren't black or there being black German soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf 4 seconds on Google, mate. It works both ways.

you're not the brightest of the bunch, user.

Adolf used to be written as Adolph, as were some other names and words with F at the end. Try again.

there WERE black nazis tho

>Adolf, also spelled Adolph

most minority divisions never even saw combat

the greatest thing nigger divisions can point to are the old roads to alaska lol

There were, but the number was so, so tiny.
Blacks were a lot more common in WW2.

I understand that. having black germans was silly in BF1 because literally no blacks saw combat WWI. WWII makes far more sense. Hell, googling black nazis actually showed that there were hundreds of black germans who were all born from the French fucking german broads during WWI.

That's wrong, the French had about 200,000 black troops in WW1.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck#First_World_War
>In August 1914, during the early phases of the First World War, Lettow-Vorbeck was the commander of a small military garrison of just 2,600 German nationals and 2,472 African soldiers in fourteen Askari field companies.

Just because your name is faggot and there's an alternate spelling "fagot", doesn't mean your name is fagot, faggot.

That sounds pretty Sikh.

Nazi germany had jews in their ranks, nigga.

not what I said. Black Germans WHO WERE ALL BORN FROM FRENCH SOLDIERS DURING WWI.

ah, I meant to say Black Germans. Yes there were black troops in WWI, many french and american.

There was an Indian SS division that did fuckall. One of Himmler's pet projects, perhaps.

Is BTK dead like on Insurgency and is it actually being maintained?

I didnt even know it was on Insurgency tbh, and on DOI, theres always at least 2 servers with people in it, with 2 multiplayer vs servers usually full.

Pathetic.

Non-white people in any numbers in Europe was invented after WWII

Niggers aren't colonial troops, colonial troops did not play any large role in WW2 and being a glorified truck driver like 99% of niggers were does not make them a significant fighting unit.

Go be a cuck someplace else.

Large role, no, but they still played a role and that's a fact you need to respect.
Doesn't matter what skin color the man was, it's the man fighting for what he believed, or dying for a country he didn't wish to fight for.

Its skins from various regiments and its well handled.
I am seeing some fucking shills and Battlefield Juan fags though.

Niggers were barely used in WWI, and certainly not meaningful in any capacity in Europe.

No, I don't

Don't be an idiot, the French fielded 200,000 black riflemen in WW1. I can't see how 200,000 people from another continent isn't significant.

These men deserve recognition as whites do. They fought and died and deserve respect for that as well.

Go back to the cotton fields, coon.

You must have taken a wrong turn on your way to Holla Forums. No one here has to respect your shit ideology.

A nigger is a tool to be used as his massa wishes. If he is not doing that then a nigger is useless and needs to be put down.

What in the fuck does Holla Forums have to do with any of this? I'm talking about bloody war and men losing their lives in it. Just because you are a 14/88 race war now Holla Forums larper and everyone isn't, doesn't mean those people are your arch nemesis.

I thought we were talking about niggers.

Most of them were in support roles, the only place they were meaningful and saw active combat in vast numbers were the African colonies.
Get fucked.

Even if they were, my point isn't any weaker. They fought in bloody war and deserve respect for it.

Then they got used by america to fight the nazi's in the war by getting drafted. Are you fucking dense, retard? What's hilarious is that literally any person fit for war got drafted in america, this included black people. If you could fight, off you went. Are you actually denying black people being involved in the war on the allied side? They even fought on d-day when the landings happened. There's no difference between a man out there when you're trying to not get shredded by an MG42 pillbox

Go be an angry nigger someplace else. Your race is a worthless pestilence on the planet.

wrong.

But that's wrong user, the kind developers teach us that the war was fought in equal parts by all races and all 76 genders, except by the Germans, them fucking Nazis were all blue eyed, blonde devils that gave Jews roller coaster rides to the gas chambers. It's true, Mr. Goldstein in my university history class told me so. He's got a fancy academia title, so he must be right, right?

As long as entire teams or classes aren't made up of this I fail to see the issue. The UK and France made extensive use of colonial troops (including white ones like Australians and South Africans) and the USA had black frontline infantry though they were generally in segregated units. It actually caused a fair bit of friction when they were stationed in allied countries and tried to enforce 'whites only' in officer's clubs and the like, most reports on this were buried for morale reasons.

If we're talking every third soldier is black or only Indian colonial troops are shown instead of e.g. Canadians then yes, that's pandering otherwise it's historically accurate.

i-it was real in my mind!

more B2K

Well Germans called the blacks hellfighters for a reason.

Are the shotguns as bad as they were in the Insurgency mod?

shotguns are good tho. if anything, theyre a bit underpowered, but its at least it has good range.

oh got this as well/. I just unlocked a German unit a while ago. the grenaders or something

dropped

Any user got some screens from the german side soldiers ? wanna see if the uniforms are nice.

What prize do I win Holla Forums?

What did you do to the sound?

what do you mean?
I listen to Medal of Honor music when playing DOI

It doesn't sound right at all, listen to it again

oh, I have volume at 25% cause insurgency/DOI are fucking deafeningly loud.

hahaha

Never go full retard