Can't buy Neir because of DRM

What else is left, Holla Forums?
Have we finally reached the point where there are literally no fucking games left?

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just pirate them both

Oh my bad, the DRM issue. Welp

You're still supporting them with your time and energy.

Pirate it?

Yup, literally no games left
last user out better remember to turn off the lights

I'm still buying Yooka Laylee because I don't care about the dev's political views as long as they don't shove them into their game and I really doubt that they did. Still gonna pirate it first probably on Wii U just to check.

Butterlord

I don't even have money to buy anything and i play old fucking games that i used to love before instead.

DRM

We have reached the bottom

Good
Old
Games

Just get something else to do, I've given up on the industry a long time ago, I just wait for the eventual crack to surface.

more like Pirate This Shit

This defeatist attitude gives me the impression that you faggots don't actually play many games. I enjoyed the shit out of several games this year.

The games are still old and good

Should I tell him?

This.

Anyone who can't separate the artist from the art is fucking retarded. Unless they use their game as a soapbox to grandstand their own shitty views, but any dev worth their salt won't be doing that anyway.

Any dev that does, lacks the discipline to make a decent game anyway.

I think he means this

Where have you been for the past ten years?

That is the faggest image I have ever seen.

you're still perpetuating the idea that the tactics of caving to faggotry is good and profitable

-Butterlord
-Sonic Mania
-Division Normandy 44
-Firepro Wrestling
-Nier Automata
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Serious Sam 4 its this year I just know it
-EDF5
-YsVIII
-Spellforce 3
-Sudden Strike 4
-Routine
-Endless Space 2
-Blitzkrieg 3
-Xenonauts 2
-Rising Storm 2 eat shit Gibson
-Ultimate General Civil War
-Atelier Firis
-Shenmue 3 and the remastered ports Sega has been teasing
-System Shock Remake
-Baldr Sky hopefully this year

I would argue that most artists can't distance themselves from their own politics, that their bias' will always creep in one way or another. Hell there was even an entire conference devoted to making games as political as possible.

Buy games and lower your sky high impossible standards, faggot nigger (1) OP, can't even stick with your own gayass thread

Just pirate the shit if you absolutely must play it.

This. An informed consumer is a pretty good consumer.

On another note, I swear it's like you faggots don't even play video games. Nioh was good, RE7 was decent but no worth $60, Yakuza 0 was good, BotW was flawed but infinitely better than Skyward Sword, Gravity Rush 2 was good if you liked the first game, and then there's NieR: Automata which is definitely pretty fucking great besides the DRM.

Let's be real here, user. It's gonna be shit.

Shame about the whole NISA thing, it was my GOTY last year.

Why would you give money to people that hate you and want you to die? Are you a retard?

The GDC has been doing that for years now user, it isn't a secret.

Tbh I'd rather have JSRF first.

This shit. THIS FUCKING SHIT IS *CANCER*.

fuck off

Nobody thinks than no good games are being made anymore other than OP, maybe, it's that the number of good games being made has dropped dramatically over the past decade.

Its looking alright so far

Its getting a PC release so its not like it matters if they fuck up the translation.

>>>/reddit/

what are they gonna do with my energy you dumb fuck? make a Spirit Bomb?

What race would that be?

Funny you should post that, since the last few months have been arguably pushing out a volume rivaling that image. Nioh, NieR: Automata, RE7, Zelda: BotW, Yakuza 0, Digimon World: Next 0rder, Gravity Rush 2 (in my opinion, at least), Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone, Super Robot Wars V, and then there's Persona 5 in less than 2 weeks and Utawarerumono 2/3 shortly after that.

Not to mention the recent Japanese releases like SaGa: Scarlet Grace, and shit like Dungeon Travelers 2-2 next month.

True, but I'm getting sick of these jaded fucks who can't find their niche complaining about no games without even making an effort to look up for more.

I will admit that, unless you own a PS4 (which from what I've seen, it feels like most of Holla Forums doesn't) it's been fairly dry for releases recently. But there's also tons of smaller shit releasing on Vita and PC.

Most of those are trash and extremely niche and nearly 4 years after the fact.

That's the best lineup i've ever seen.

Those games don't rival that image to be fair, like at all.

They removed a person's voice work in the game because they disagreed with his politics. That's pretty close to having their politics interfere with the game.

Check the Dreamcast 2000 lineup then

Those pictures made me depressed. It's like a catalogue of the rise and fall of vidya.

Yes, ps4 is overflowing with games.

I was looking for this, thanks.

Say what you like user, but PS2 was a console with many many gems.

Sort out and play through your backlog you dumb bitch nigger

What pointless drama did I miss now.

Let's be real user, neither of those are coming out this year and neither of those will be good.

i…

what?

It's more like Onimusha.

They dropped Jon as a VA for his political beliefs. We have a thread on it but the mods are retarded and didn't make it cyclical so it's stuck at the bottom of the catalog with nearly 700 posts.

The Persian said Trump wasn't a monster so they removed his voice acting from the game.

Pic related.

durr whut

so…
not buying it because the jews?
or… because you're a jew?
are you implying that /im/ a jew?

what?

so you're not playing it because of them ditching jontron?

It was a mistake for him to go on that faggot Destiny's stream.

Reminder that if you reply to this saying any of these is just waifubait/weebshit you're the subhuman cancer killing Holla Forums and should kill yourself.

I am not playing it anyway because I am not five or autistic so I don't like platformers. But, acting like people who choose not to support them are wrong is just fucking stupid considering they did literally the exact same thing to him.

It doesn't even make sense that they cut Jon out of the game, he probably only did a grunt or two for some character, nobody would have noticed.

Wew.

I fucking love Nioh and wish it gets a PC release. That and Gravity Rush 2 where the best games in a while. And I greatly disagree with >>12206340
Nioh is better than Devil May Cry. The only game in the picture that rivals it is Ace Combat 4 and MGS2. I haven't played any of the Silent HIll games.

wew

Does the truth hurt? Play your hardcore glowy bits collecting furfag fest, you mature gamer man you.

What?

fukkin get ooooutttt you're killin' me!

You forgot to take your prescribed cyanide capsule today, make sure to do so tomorrow.

Nice thumbnail mate

Such as?

There is nothing wrong with titties in video games. The more titties, the better.

Is it PC only?
What about Anton and Coolpecker? That's still alive…right? Please.

Buy guns and train for the war.

Dude remember that reallu hardcore platformer where you had to jump from the thing to the thing and get the stuff? Only serious gamers like us remember. I am also 4000 ELO at Pokemon Go.

Sorry, guy.

That will probably come out around the same time that someone fixes the 8archive.

tell me more about how "hardcore" you are, and what mature games you play

then when you tell me, i'll make fun of you for having no life! theres no way out of my trap!

It is. It's just scheduled to be released in 2929 because there's only about 9 or so people left working on the game.

are you saying you are not going to buy a game because they removed Jontron? What a manbaby you are

also, there are literally thousands of games in existence, go play those you idiot

Nice revisionist history. GR2, Nioh, P5, and N:A (before the PC port was confirmed) saw plenty of discussion here. The only thing that's changed recently is that there are finally games worth talking about on the PSQuad. I'm sorry supposed "dubspam" on Uncharted threads made you think otherwise.

If you want to play something so bad suck it up and buy Nier. Stop acting as if buying vidya with wage cuck shekels is impossible.

It's not unreasonable to not want your product to be associated with a guy who implied he thinks it's bad that non whites are in the gene pool. Bad publicity.

Turok 2 you fucking uncultured Zulu nigger. Play as an Ike lookalike filthy Injun who slaughters scalies, dinosaurs, and ayy lmaos by the numbers. You get shotguns and rifles and shit, but then you get fucking pulse rifles, nukes, and a fucking exploding brain-eating slug launcher. If you don't think that's the tightest shit ever then you deserve to never play vidya again.

Don't whine about has-been britfags getting asshurt over an Iranian fatty. The Muslims will "repay" their hospitality soon enough. And if you are too impatient to wait for CPY to crack Automata to enjoy 10/10 robutt simulator with a hack and slash minigame in it, then go play Turok 2 and enjoy some 10/10 xeno titties instead.

Head your fairy ass to GOG or the share thread if you are so inclined get yourself Turok 2 Remastered and start murdering you shit you fucking banana-ape quadroon before I shove a fucking charge dart up your ass.

When did he say this? I'm pretty sure you're putting words in his mouth.

Why?

Sure, and the Surge less like Souls and more like System Shock.

Gravity Daze 2 and Persona 5 are fucking shallow quirky trash, please stop pretending they're good.

Do you happen to own a Saturn and a NeoFag account?

The only PS4 exclusive worth buying a PS4 for is was EDF 4.1.

Considering he still has over 3 million subscribers, it's still a horrible business decision. They'd pretty much be guaranteed 100,000 sales right out of the fucking gate just for having him voice a character, which he'd probably do for free.

Everyone knows that if you don't want Trump's head on a stick you're the scum of the Earth and deserve the most painful death imaginable

Yeah at sub-20 fps.

what were the exact words that let to this shitshow anyway, i don't follow edrama particularly well but anything i've seen of this seems like such false outrage to me

i was expecting him to say nigger on stream or something

people aren't gonna buy a game because he has 10 seconds of jibberish dialogue on it

however

people are completely right in not wanting to buy the game because of the companys actions, its clear that this was an anti right-wing political move because the twitter of the playtonic bitch is full of anti trump, pro alahu akbar posts.

so anyone who buys this now is a cuck, not buying it is the way to show them that removing people from the game because of their unrelated political opinions is not the right thing to do, and besides, so you want to support a company owned by SJW communists?

Third time in a row now Gaffer

Not that user but I own a PS4 and think Mountain Blade is fuckin rad, fuck off user

Still alive, yes.

For up to the minute status on if we died or not, please keep an eye on the Twitter page!

With love, Fred

Never say never

Who do you think you're fooling?
Even Larry "Lucky" Silverstein does better damage control than you.

mount and blade is shit though.

and personally, i am not glad you're so easily entertained by garbage, playing shit games brings the whole hobby down slightly for everybody else so please get better taste or KYS

YOU'RE SCREWING IT UP KID!!!

Doing Gods work Mark
bet you wouldn't have done it if he hadn't called out Nintendo though

Jokes on you. archive.8ch.net

Goddamn

Who is the cute girl on the left?

I would've, console wars are super gay. Anyone who has any blind trust in any company is a fool.

It's dead. Stop shilling it

Google's reverse image search is worthless. I'm actually surprised it worked.

Thanks user, I had no idea that someone stepped up to the plate and made another archive.

Playtonic did that when they removed JonTron from the game for not having the same politics as them

Its going to be a piece of shit, nice try shill

Literally nothing you posted rivals the games in that image. Hilarious considering it's only from one system, where you had to dredge up any gook shit you could find from every modern console to have a mediocre at best list.

Nope, even if the retards at NISA fuck up the translation a fan translation patch will be a thing after a while
Pirate it

Probably, but I need my Vietnam fix and Tripjew is delivering while I don't even know if In Country is still alive.

Pirate Neir, ignore yooka. It's obvious that yooka is going to have subtle anti western shit in it from the crap the dev team does.

It's out in Japan and has been for a while. And no, you don't need to learn Japanese to play it, it's an action game. If you get stuck or don't understand what to do, use google translate and a guide.

Mods doing something right for once

Hopefully Butterlord and Spire are good but other than that I'm not sure.

Whoops, wrong file

(checked)
Checking these sweet trips of truth

Isn't that the game done by the Dustforce devs?

It's not about having the money to buy games, it's about financially supporting anti-consumer practices like using Denuvo.

No you idiots, you don't hype it up or anything. You pretend it's dead so retards over here don't give NISA money.
If you say the game is good you'll get lazy fuckers buying the game because they're too lazy to pirate.

Pretend it's dead and when the release happens just pirate it and drop a download link when ever its mentioned. Praising it will only lead to NISA getting money

You know how it is. They gots to virtue signal

It is

Ok

A better argument would be that you're giving it undeserved attention. As in, if you pirated the game then talked about it then more people would hear about it & possibly buy it.

Then there's the argument of "well, it's getting lots of attention through negative reactions right now" which falls under the "no such thing as bad press" theory. I don't believe that theory is true given that the weapon known as yellow journalism exists.

I take it Holla Forums has been taken over by goons? That's the only explanation for a post like this being made.
You will never get those $10 back.

>implying it isn't actually bad that nonwhites are allowed to live

Guess what fucker? Lazy fuckers will go "well I don't speak jap and I can't figure out how to pirate it so I'll guess I'll just buy NISA's release"
Don't shill the game in any form.

Except that he didn't say this you disingenuous cockgobbler

Is this like Ziggurat? That's what it reminds me of.

On the plus side it backfired for Destiny too

I guess our only option is to stop discussing videogames.
On Holla Forums

Pretty much, although they seem to be putting a much bigger emphasis on speedrunning.

You also get to ride a styrackosaurous with a mortar launcher attached to it at one point. Good times.

What the hell was wrong with the old interface, why are we stuck with this

Nope, as what it is today game devs become cucks or bend over SJW's and take their spiky dildo up their ass a ruin their own games to appeal the wrong audience. So there is barely any hope left and when we see some good games they are a minority now days.

Expeditions: Viking

Dev team are regular posters on the RPG Codex, so cuck chance is minimal.

This is the shit encrusted bed you faggots made, now lie in it.

I met the team on a trip to Denmark. They seem like decent people. I met them before the world went crazy, though.

It's a small infestation but they're a very real cancer growth waiting to turn the board into a cuck haven like halfchan's Holla Forums.

It's not just vidya. I've come to the realization that when a previous generation says "things were better back then" they're correct & when the generation before that says the same thing they're also correct.

Everything is infested with Judaeo-Marxist influences that seek to destroy it. Business, Entertainment, Art, Politics, Education, Society, Relationships, Women, etc. The infestation worsens over time as more are indoctrinated. A constant decline. Just when you think something has been ruined beyond all recognition it somehow gets ruined even more while the sick control freaks ruining it delight in the misery of those who remember what it once was & what it still could be.

The fascists should have won the war & destroyed communism, but instead we get commie kikes infesting, propagandizing & ruining everything under the goddamn sun. Even when resistance presents itself it's infested & weakened. Those influences were never obliterated & now you can't get rid of them while they destroy everything you love without exception.

TL;DR Every decade is worse than the last. In pretty much every regard.

Yeah, I used to buy games, then I asked myself why…

Not all devs are going to fuck their games up with that shit, I'll be just fine playing niche AAs and indies that can't affort Denuvo licenses (or actively don't want them).

You and the devs are kikes, if not in blood then in spirit. It's a free market and people can refuse to give their shekels to anyone they please.

That's not me (I have never played M&B) nor am I replying to myself, what the fuck is wrong with you? Also all my posts just got deleted and I got banned because of supposed console wars on just a single post. I'm sure that you are Mark because I got banned as soon as your retarded armchair detective post popped up.
I feel that we are all just like children playing at the fat jewish kid's place were he keeps arbitrarily changing the rules of the games at any given time and can kick you out if you somehow manage to hurt his feefees for breathing his way.

How is that guy me? Do you realize just how stupid you look? God.

The real anti piracy going on is making the game a piece of shit that's over 50 gigabytes.

They have the right to not give devs their shekels and we have the right to bully them for doing so over eceleb drama. There is nothing out of the ordinary here.

Source on the music?

I don't care about fagtron, it's about the devs censoring their game because of political bigotry. It's the kikewood blacklisting by commies all over again.

Just make your own thread.

Yes I agree, I was arguing with the other user who was saying that we shouldn't criticize the company or SJWs because they can do what they want with their money.

It's like the shitty rebuttal that always gets brought up when someone talks about censorship outside of legal contexts.

here

There's already a thread with less than 300 replies. Faggots have been making extra threads without getting deleted though, and I am autistic and must see all the conversation and lewds about the game I can. This thread was shit though, so no loss.

You're not fooling anyone
A young Sherlock we have in our hands lads.

It still is user

It sounds like a woman.

I did this and relearned how fun card and board games can be. I will still play old vidya from time to time but now I'm mostly playing Mage Knight and yugioh with some other board games on the way.

halp

(1)
good bait you faggotini

What do you want? Sauce? You have to save the image and upload it to reverse image search now

MIDAIR
FUCKING
WHEN

no, you won't buy.

Nothing of value, lost.

It's a pretty good snowboarding game.

Fuck off, now I'm going to say those "games" are fucking dogshit just to spite you.

explain

You can also check their steam forum

So, even the great Rare bites the dust.

That isn't rare anymore nigga. Playtonic is more like a shittier retro studios now.
Retro is the real rare.

why is Holla Forums even playing video games? "Waah they won't suck up to someone who praises the right-wing". Video games are not for you anyway.

Thanks for completely missing the point, you fucking tard. The thing was that they shouldn't care about political opinions outside the clock. That's it.

Sonic Mania will save video games.

Sometimes dead is better.

IT HURTS EITHER WAYS user. WHY DO EUROCUCKS HAVE TO FUCK EACH OTHER UP. I EXPECTED BRITISH PEOPLE TO BE REDPILLED BUT POLITICALLY ABSENT WHEN IT CAME TO VIDYA.
FUCK.

I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN BANJO-KAZOOIE. SOMEONE FUCKING INSPIRE ME TO DRAW. GOD DAMN IT.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ART AND SHIT THAT WOULD BE DANDY. I KNEW DEEP INSIDR THIS GAME WOULD BE DOGSHIT, POLITICAL OPINIONS OR NOT, BUT THIS CENSORSHIP JUST MAKES ME HATE IT WORSE

You should. That the only way out of this dark age of technology. We all need to just like make game. Be the change you want in the world.

You don't know British people, do you?

I believe I don't! At all.
I only know they like tea and have fancy accents. I expected them to be uppity assholes, brexit. ;-;

I'll be in the draw thread. I'll start tomorrow. Time to sleep.
Thank you for the (You)
It's motivational.

Backlog master race.
I'm currently playing through Drakengard 1. I should probably pick up Thief 1 one of these days.

I feel both lucky and somewhat sad that my parents kept me from playing any video games when I was young. While everyone else is complaining about there being nothing good anymore I can Play Deus Ex and Thief for the first time.

I have nothing but despair for the current state of games. I bought games, supported good publisher practices and withheld support from bad ones. But the wave of fucking idiots who greedily slurp publisher cock still made them certain they can get away with anything.

Now it's Denuvo, DLC schemes and microtransactions as far as the eye can see. I'm just waiting for Holla Forums to finally make that 'gaming doomsday bunker', the curated list of emulators and roms that could last someone almost forever. When it comes, I'm getting an external HDD, downloading it to that and just pretending nothing else gaming exists.

Either that or choke to death on my own hate. Flip a coin.

Multiplayer family games

If CPY hauls ass, Nier Automata might remove their Denuvo just like they did with Doom 4.

I might actually buy Nier and wait for CPY's version to play it. I can understand copy protection to discourage piracy, but still want to play without rootkits in my system.

Too late, they already gave us the finger ny including it in the first place.

You're a complete and utter fucking retard. Why are you even considering supporting a game with denuvo? If you had half a brain you would realize that supporting it only makes it worse.

Nothing.
Wait until it's cracked and then set thy sails….

After almost 20 years I still keep on (re)playing Thief fan missions, since there is nothing that comes even close to it.

You are still insisting that THAT one guy was me IP hopping? Holy shit, kill yourself. You are fucking retarded.

Just a heads up, he just jumped into the GG thread and admitted to ban dodging

I'm not ban dodging nigger, I WAS JUST BANNED FOR 1 HOUR

reported for ban dodging

Stop baiting me, retard.

Haven't posted in this thread once but its like wind under my wings to see someone so autistic, simon says directional combat is still trash. Op is a faggot and it truly sucks to be confined to a single platform, desperate for games. I love having a pefect multigenerational, up to date set up. I dont know anyone in such an ideal situation who spends all their time grumpily hunched over their pc. Here's a hint since i know so many of you are out there with pcs only and massive emulatot backlogs. Buy a used ps3 and a few exclusives like rdr, vanquish, and demons souls. You'll have a better time with them than you will have had with your pc in the past 5 years.

Don't bully the PC cucks, they don't know any better.

That was a rumour and has been debunked.
That shit was actually done due to Bethesdas good will suprisingly enough game is still shit though
RE7 for example still has Denuvo and that shit was cracked in 5 days.
Now stop spreading misinfo

It doesn't fucking matter regardless,
Square Enix is funding Denuvo themselves and they'll add it to their games since they get it for "free".
No matter if it sells or not.

Oh boy, another proxy

Can he be anymore pathetic?

The only game I'm looking forward to by now is Sonic Mania, but mainly because the autists in charge of it are hellbent on making a gud Sanic game even if it kills them. So I at least have my hopes up for that.

But otherwise, I just wait for the inevitable shitshow that is E3 as always before seeing what else is coming up like anyone else does.

Paranoia is hilarious

Is this supposed to be like a Zelda game with a PC from Titanfall? Guess it could be half-decent…

just play som 25 year old games where it is too easy to kill a bear in melee

yeah sure, "buy" it.

it's a shit game you're lucky

bitch

After this debacle I sat down and listened to Jontron's supposed snafu debate with Destiny and his followup with Sargon. Holy shit Destiny explodes into hysterics when Sargon labels his viewpoints as bourgeois.

Here's what anyone who backed Yooka should do:

1. Send a message to the dev team saying you support Jontron's racist views that we wouldn't ask Asia to become more white and that you want a refund as to not taint their image with your money.
2. If they don't send you a refund, share that they support bigotry including a screencap of your message

Didn't he just say that rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites?

the naked ape one was even better, short listen only about 30 minutes. naked ape got hung up on after he proved destiny to be a retard because naked ape actually read a study destiny was referencing in his favor.

yes, and they do.

Let me see, the dude makes a living off Youtube and the company that his channel belongs too and from which he gets a paycheck is owned by Disney of all things, so why couldn't he keep his trap shut unless he wanted to commit professional suicide?

I want off this ride.

Millenials entire existence revolves around identity politics, I wonder who could be behind that?

yes I mean "racist" views not actually racist. Pointing out facts is now racist, remember?

Yeah it's totally okay for a company to terminate you for stating facts when half the country probably agrees with him.

Please go back to watching another man fuck your wife.

Well, we live in a postfactual society. Of course people should be blacklisted for saying the truth.

There are a lot of people born after 1980, user.

I'm just saying that he works for a jewish company that is one of the main promoters of cultural marxism in western media, he knew what he was getting into.

HOLY FUCK, that music is Jack by David Carney from the game Company of One. Playing that and the sequel "Fixation" for the first time left me stunned!

Look up them games mentioned above.

Jewish people occupy many companies so I guess we should just lay down and take it. \o\

have you even seen the latest trailer for system shock remake? its about a doom 3 level not even found in the original game, moving at a snail speed. i wouldnt be surprised if there were also a two weapon limit because its going to consoles and theyve already shown it to be their priority. it looked better in the unity demo, and even that had shit like the slowest fucking runspeed. if you aren't a fan of system shock 1 you need to fuck off, its not supposed to be system shock 2

What are you trying to say here? This guy made an entire career out of silly youtube gaming videos, he is now famous but it's not exactly like he had or has much else to rely on.

More like

Cultural Marxism.

JonTron is not an emplpoyee of playtonic. Is there another one?

how is a voice actor not an employee

Destiny didn't want to shut up. In debates you're supposed to have both sides get an equal opportunity to speak but Destiny just couldn't stop interrupting.

The same way any freelancer isn't an employee of the company. They got him in to do a cameo.

so, he is an employee?

Consumers need to make sure that people understand if you punish people for their views, especially when it's just stating facts that you're the one who is going to get punished. They are abusing the right to terminate people that might cause damage to their image, with someone who is not going to be damaging to their image to most people.

Yeah they can do it, but there should be a cost. Moderates + conservatives tend to go meh whatever their decision, when far left does not afford them the same leeway. Boycott like they do.

Point still stands.

Yes. How dare he speak his mind and voice his opinions. Especially the wrong opinions

Stop giving me the same tired reply.

Stop being a retard then

I'm just stating that if you work for leftist jews you should expect to get some sort of repercussion. Stop being such a deranged politics-obsessed individual.

You're basically saying that it's okay for them to step all over you.
Stop being a retard

That doesn't make it right or commendable, your realism aside.

That's the guy's main strategy in every debate he's ever taken part in. Constantly talk over, and interrupt the opposition. Shift away from the topic at hand before they can formulate a proper counter argument that probably exposes just how flawed his arguments are. Nakedape got fed the fuck up with that tactic and got, rightfully so, angry at Destiny which lead all his cuck fans to believe Destiny won that debate. Sargon was able to remain calmer while also shutting the sniveling little cunt up for long enough to get his argument across and he BTFO'd Destiny on multiple occasions.

all those brain wojacks as if the guy himself is that much smarter

underrated post.

I'm seeing that same weird argument pop up more and more recently.
Last guy that used it said if people thought MGSV was a bad game because it's unfinished and lacking in content they had unreasonable standards.

It's completely ridiculous and I can't imagine these people actually come from here.

Are you a cunt or just a vagina?

They come from here, this place is filled with shitheads and children.

You're fucking here you shithead child

Are you a fag or do you just suck dick for a hobby?

Feel free to leave any time.

You can't stand the idea that what I said might be true? So many halfcuck Holla Forums refugees and Holla Forums invited redditors have pretty much established themselves here and are eating this place like roaches.

You have to go back.

Yeah, fuck having principles and standards am I right?

Real clever.

Not an argument.

Neither is your retardation, yet you're still posting.

Piracy, or even better, old games.

Did you even watch the debate?

If you don't agree with their methods, pirate it.
Did I not just say don't play bad games?

Just fucking play video games. So many people on Holla Forums look for lame fucking excuses not to play games when they're easier than ever to acquire.

Oh, I'm not agreeing with their choice. But it's their choice to make stupid decisions. However, I don't think an e-celeb cameo is what PlayTonic hinges their game on especially when said e-celeb has become a center of controversy or has suffered a loss in popularity. But hey, everybody, he's "our guy"! We care about certain e-celebs now because their political ideology aligns with ours. Fuck off.

Oh yes officer pointer outer, we fucking get that there are retards here, but right now that retard is you.

See:

See:

Your mother birthed you from the wrong hole.

He actually gained like 30,000 subscribers since the controversy. Nobody actually gives a fuck about social justice nonsense. These devs are shooting themselves in the foot, burning bridges with over 3 million people while pandering to a sony astroturfer and pedophile cuck hangout.

Nod and argumendd :DD

Show me the part where the OP complained he wouldn't be able to play the games, he clearly talked about the act of buying them. And in Nier's case pirating isn't even an option yet, fucktard.

Also, this

The least cucked games are the ones you make yourself, OP.

Preaching to the choir here, buddy. But you can't dispute he's a center of controversy. In the end, PlayTonic has read the situation wrong and shot themselves in the foot like you said.

Oh no, someone disagrees with you.

Disagree better, retard.

Haha rude r3ply
Epin

I want to get NieR:Automata but I'm worried that Denuvo would cause damage to my SSD or elsewhere. Is it true that Denuvo does a large amounts of rewrites or anything else that will explicitly damage my computer?

You should absolutely kill yourself you degenerate Marxist trash. I bet you suck black cock for free.

One day you will learn to read.

But you can still avoid Denuvo with Automata on the PS4. Or just stop being so autistic but that isn't an option in this day and age

Are you sure that's what he said?

Don't worry about Denuvo, CPY will break it.

lol fuck Athene and Reese Leysen. The latter for defending Sarkeesian on twiiter in an argument with Adrian Chmielarz, and asked Adrian to take his name down in one of Adrian's Medium post. The former for being deliberately saying the "Gamers are Dead" narrative to be nothing, and now we have SJWs brazenly corrupt gaming.

Yo ho ho to the high seas boys!

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
I've never had a problem with a Denuvo game while playing it because I have Windows 7 and a good internet connection. The issues with Denuvo will manifest in the future.

i…

what?

What other forms of instant-gratification and entitlement would you like, millennial?

any of these is just waifubait/weebshit

hurrr beeple dizagree wit me so obviously dey mad at me dizagree not dumb shit i said hurrr :D :D :D

While I disagree with it on principle I was mostly concerned about rumors that it actively damaged your computer.
Also if I already bought the game it doesn't make much sense to wait for the crack does it?

That's why I stopped buying Western games. I don't want to give them money. Not all devs are sjws, but many if not most are and I'm not going to perform a background check every time I intend to buy something.

Waifubait isn't a real thing, and Japanese games can't be weeb.

Sad!

It does not actively damage your computer. Such a claim has never been proven. If you bought it, like me just play it. It's a wonderful game, probably the best one of this generation and perhaps century, shame about the DRM.

No you dumbass, my point was that casually listing buying a console just so you can avoid denuvo on a particular game as a viable alternative is fucking stupid. I don't care enough about the game to not be able to wait for a crack, anyway.

Yeah, it is stupid. That's why I said:

Wise decision.

You should wait even if you care about the game if it has Denuvo.

If it was a marketing move to not lose sales they clearly fucked it up because they alienated the actual costumers.
If it wasn't a marketing move then their reasons for kicking Jon are as good as ours for not buying their game.

Everything you've heard about Denuvo damaging parts has been all meme talk and lies. A few idiots started the rumor after letting other programs in the background that did eat up cycles and blamed it on the DRM.
It's safe, still DRM and all DRM is bad by default.

Of course it isn't, silly user. What do you think over or around a decade spent on autistic imageboards does to the average user?

Collectathons.

oh no my two most valuable things

Nope, he's still not an employee.

I HEAR THAT JONTRON AUDIO FOR YOOKA LEEYLA WAS LEAKED, SOMEBODY HAVE IT??????????

what the fuck happened to their character design
the early designs were so promising and clean and now we get this greasy looking foodfight-tier bullshit

Why must I be reminded.

This, just pirate them you subhuman.

LOL

(snicker, snort)

Games don't just disappear when they stop being fotm. Pirate all those good games you missed from past generations.

Doesn't 2000 count?

Slow down buddy
everyone knows it was Skyrim

Edit ID card to EBT card

no it doesn't, go back to school.

Finally, this shit thread is passed the bump limit.

Cummies