VG Hypocrisies

>Bans you for cheating the system and breaking the rules for ultimate gain. Even if you were playing without hacks

Post hypocrisies you've found with games.

I bet if they put out a new game they're going to make him say feminist phrases unironically.

>games nowadays want you to buy merch, pre-order and purchase all the 100+ dlcs for a broken piece of shit otherwise you'll never get to fully experience the best cinematic experience in a videogame :^) goy

Maybe your babby-tier rooty-tooty-shooty games are about having fun, like when a bunch of primitive gorillas toss a ball back and forth, but I prefer superior artistic experiences that actually make you to think about something when you finish them.

"Fun" is what's holding the industry back.

No wonder this board is so full of intellectually stunted manchildren.

(1) post bandit fuck off.

Oh don't stop there!

Don't get me wrong, survival systems are not a bad thing. I use them to make Skyrim playable And a shit ton of other mods including entire combat overhauls but the rate the meter depletes makes it too annoying to deal with.

Also!

Is it that hard to wrap their heads around the idea of using two swords to cut shit up?

They never focus on real content or actual improvements. They just come up with "lol so randumb" ideas and implement them. its been this way since 1.9 beta.

Yeah, exactly. I remember when it was gonna be "Dwarf Fortress 2.0" but they started apealing to an overly autistic fanbase and here we are!

half their "new" content is stolen straight from user mods. The TOS wording means any mods are their legal property so they can get away with it. They let their players develop the game, basically, with no compensation.

I'm one of those people that go straight to the point, I want to completely genocide every feminist.

You don't get more hypocritical than Meme Millennials.

As soon as horses were introduced in 1.6 I knew it was going downhill really fast.

fuck off back to /leftpol/

I like your style.

That's a funny way to say "steal mods"

This game for some reason reminds me of communism.

I feel like we need to invade France and burn every Ubisoft employee alive for the betterment of mankind and for the future of our children.

OP is a faggot.

Speaking of
Hunger mechanics basically show that if the developer makes a good game, it's out of complete randomness since they don't know what a good game is.

Enjoy your ban kike.

You can go even longer than that. Fasting increases your testosterone so if anything it should give a temporary power boost but stuns regen before it drains health.

That's not hypocrisy. Denuvo symbolizes the privateers and others ships pirates had to fight against. It's just 2deep4u

How to stand out like a sore thumb 101.

>game has her constantly being either almost-raped or dying in ways only a man with a ryona fetish could ever dream of Seriously, I'll bet you my left nut the guy behind the Tomb Raider reboot has played games like Demonophobia and fapped to every single death scene. I'll bet the fucker plays the resident evil games just to let the zombies kill Jill while he tugs himself into an ecstasy-induced coma

why can't these faggots appreciate that the entire point of GTA is trolling and subverting and has been forever? This is the culture that Rockstar created. When I teleport you into the middle of the ocean, hump you with a nude character model (anatomically complete) from story mode, or wreck you with my invincible Buzzard with exploding ammo, i'm giving you an authentic GTA experience.

Almost every game winds up with the protagonist becoming a mass-murdering degenerate monster. I'd love to see a game where you carve your way through an enemy army to duel the enemy commander - but you're using chloroform, rope and a leather sap so that you don't accidentally break up a family.
**Alternatively, a game where killing an enemy is an instant game over, and you start over as that enemy's child, now grown up, who is hunting your previous character."

If you have a fishing pond or build a farm you will never run out of food ever. Try getting good.

Elona had a pretty good hunger mechanic. Though, pretty much anyone who plays the game encourages stuffing your face so much that you start developing eating disorders.

Heh, how fitting

We must secure the existence of our hobby and a future for video games.

Peaceful difficulty, nigger. Removes both enemies and hunger.

Montreal is in Canada.

Hunger mechanics for the sake of hunger mechanics is retarded but a good developer can use them to nudge the player forward into new areas with all of the pvp/pve interaction entering a new area entails.

One great example I can think of is State of Decay soft forcing you to move to a new town when you use up the starting town's resources.

hunger isn't even that bad, even on the hardest difficulties. cooked pork/steak is enough to keep your hunger full for a good 10 minutes while working. creating a farm isn't that hard either. you just need to git gud.

Some kind of block that would make enemies stop spawning within a huge radius would be nice, so you don't have to retarded spam torches or constantly clear creepers out of your shit.
I haven't played since the game left alpha, though, so maybe that's a thing now.

This is why GT2 is still the best GT

its easy. by walling off your surroundings and placing small buildings everywhere, enemies don't spawn. they changed the way enemy spawning works a lot since alpha.

Top kek.
Didn't even think about it that way.
Same can be said about the new dude sex.

Stop posting car games it makes me sad to know the genre is so dead.

And this quote shall be known as 56/88 after the digits of the guy before you.
56/88 brothers!

4/10, made me reply.

Welcome to my hell, buddy

WD2 is worse because the game specifically has you playing as "anarchist" hackers who IRL would pirate every game.
You can hack shit in Dude Sex but it's just one more tool to do your duty, not some rebellious act as it's portayed in memedogs.

Read the whole thing or don't reply at all.

Hello liberal atheist furfag, border security isn't "pro-pol".

I felt that they wanted to add chan culture akin to hwndu tomfoolery, but they were forced to add in a non-existent SJW "deepweb" clique. Despite the establishment being very pro-SJW in a place like San Francisco.

MGS3 had hunger mechanics, you had to eat a lot. I wonder how much research they did into calories burned per physical activity/caloric value of each animal/food you eat.

counter-strike?

Elona's over eating was due to the fact that you gain potential to your stats/skills by eating depending on what you are eating and if it is blessed. The eating disorder was a way to punish players for abusing a mechanic to push their potential really high.

Group A.

Group B.

Group C.

Group D.

The establishment is pro-establishment. They have many tools, and Leftists are but one such set of tools.

Well shit I guess we have been cheesing life for thousands of years since apparently agriculture isn't the way you are meant to get food.

Shit.

now that's comedy

a = dragon age, persona, and plenty others
b = those military shooters I don't play
c = is this battlefield 1? haven't played it
d = south park or gta 5? not much of a r* fan, but I played south park once.

Ubisoft is headquartered in France.

God gtaV.

Single player

Multiplayer

This whole game was apparently built around micritransactions, but still made so much money that single player dlc that was over 50% complete was cancelled for no good reason.

what? explain

You forgot that it's owned by Gearbox, so we should be grateful if they just stuck to preaching from a position of unearned moral superiority. They might try to pull a Borderlands and make a game that's both agonizingly preachy and painfully unfunny.

There was plenty of reason to cancel it.. The 360 and PS3 couldn't cope with it. Heists took nearly 2 years to come out because of how limited they were.

You forgot to use the word "kino", you filthy crossboarding scum.

get fucked carebear

Rockstar never encouraged cheating. They encouraged being a douchebag though which can be pretty fun. I'de rather a person be creative and go through the effort to piss me off and do it for the glory then push 1 button and TP me to the center of the map 100 miles in the sky.

I thought you were talking about Bethesda/Zenimax until the last sentence

Except Ubisoft France makes the actual good games.
Invade Canada if you want.

Heists with randoms earn about 500k/hr.