Smash thread

Chillindude remixes edition

We haven't had a Smash thread in a while
Last Stock Legends released a vocal only version of the Chillin diss track and the remixes are starting to pour in
Full Bloom is coming up, who do you think is going to take it?

And of course, what's your

Rivals is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yIvpb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smash 4 is best Smash. Melee fags are kidding themselves!

To discuss a popular video game that hasn't had a thread in several months. The worst that comes out of this thread existing is the shitty Duke Nukem Forever thread dying.

Lightweights, sad!

Is there anything to discuss?

sure

The new campy Melee meta that only PPMD can save us from?

PS LEFFEN

Fuck hungrybox and armada, I dont even watch grand finals anymore for tournies just the lead up smh

REMINDER
archive.is/yIvpb

wew lad

Where's the Switch port?

I mean he keeps getting top 2 and the winnings for those spots are pretty high up there, plus the salary he gets from Liquid, so I can't really blame him for making a living off of bairs.

Just wait, PP will come back and then finally someone will fuck them up pre- winners finals. Until then hope that Mango or m2k makes it to grands instead.

It's like the Wii U all over again

Why is the older Wii model with the GC ports so hard to find nowadays? I want my Melee+PM machine dammnit!

tbh I just want a Smash game rather soon, Although I would love a Melee HD, I doubt Nintendo has the talent to make it happen.

If a Melee HD were to be made, it would probably kill off GCN Melee. Online play would be a huge incentive to switch and EVO would be forced by Nintendo to use it. I think it's unlikely that Nintendo would actually release a very faithful port, more likely they'll fuck around with some things, but not fuck around so much that everyone immediately says it's inferior. It probably will be inferior, since Nintendo doesn't know what they're doing, as evidenced by the new Smash releases. But there'd still be plenty of people racing to defend the port. Dissatisfied players might try to move back to GCN but it probably wouldn't be successful. Melee HD would end up killing the Melee scene.

So consider if you actually want Melee HD to be made by current year Nintendo or not.

They said the Switch is doing GCN virtual console and that Melee is confirmed for it, but they also said the Switch won't support the Wii U adapter and the Switch controllers don't have analog shoulder buttons so I wouldn't count on it usurping classic Melee.

even then the post ignores the up and coming players that are getting pretty close to the gods and demi-gods like Syrox and Infinite Numbers, the latter of which nearly took a game from Armada's Peach with Ice Climbers, a matchup that shouldn't even be close.

wew lad

I like the guy, but nah.

PP was the only one who could do Falco neutral right, and as a result forced his opponent to be more aggressive and proactive. Whether or not they realized it, the more aggressive tendencies bled into their other matches which made for a much more interesting meta. Now everyone is practicing for when they have to play Armada or Hbox, both of whom play floaties, not mid weights or fastfallers.

I like to smash this board with these digits

Would porting Melee to the Switch with 16:9 1080p60 really kill them? Fuck.

He's right you know. Even if it's a 4chan post.

How so?

Name the last time a smash player who wasn't M2K, Hungrybox, Armada, Mango, or PPMD won a major. Pro tip: you can't

Ken :^)
He won the first melee evo.
He's kinda back now,last time I heard of him he lost against Abate

Leffen in December.
Low energy.

Could have changed everything. Same for when S2J went for that offstage knee game 3 vs Armada