Yu-Gi-Oh!

The new Link System: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - ygopro.it/ mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Noxius
poal.me/6159s
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Andabatae
ygopro.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hear they finally killed Zoodiacs. That true?

From the previous thread

Forbidden:
Majespecter Unicorn Kirin
The Tyrant Neptune
Vanity's Emptiness

Limted:
Maxx "C"
Rescue Cat
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Brain Control
Future Fusion
Imperial Order

Semi-Limited:
Wisdom-Eye Magician
Zoodiac Ratpier
Interrupted Kaiju Slumber

Unlimited:
Sangan

so what exactly do i do with sangan and rescue cat now?
i can't think of any beast-archetype that actually works well

There is already a normal monster link.
On that note you do nothing with Sangan, because it is shit now. They changed his effect. Can't use the added card same turn and you can use Sangan's effect only once per turn. He is done.

Ouch.

Glad Beasts can enjoy some Rescue Cat, as well as some Sangan to fetch it back again and again.

All they had to do was make it a once per turn, instead they nerfed him to high hell holy shit.

In the OCG, yes. Drancia and the Barrage were banned and Rat Limited. In here, well, Rat got Semi

Well Link is not coming here until later after all. They gotta do with the old cards.

Somebody at Konami must have a hate-boner for the little thing.

How does it look so far?

Is it really gonna be worth it to add in the neutered cat to fuck up your consistency?
I get that it makes some good ass plays, but you're already running Brilliant engine, I would worry about bricking

I'm laughing at the retard who keeps saying "But Links slows the game down".

Konami just made it a bonus to spam out 5 Link monsters in the form of locking your opponent out of their own Extra Monster Zone.

If I had any doubt what Konami's plan was, I don't anymore.

They want everyone to stop playing their old decks and force everyone to use Links and possibly Links ONLY.

Look at Duelist Alliance vs Code of the Duelist. DUEA introduced the best Fusion Archtype, a great XYZ and Synchro Archtype, and some Pendulums.

I see no Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro, OR XYZ cards in COTD.

Fucking faggots are going to learn the hard way.

Duelist Alliance failed to deliver enough pendulum for them to have impact in real play.
Code of the Duelist has (so far) not shown any variety of types, but they are introducing a pivotal type of card akin to the difference between normal monsters and effect monsters. It only makes sense that they are revealing, hyping, focusing on Link Monsters, and that the pack would be dominantly Link Monsters.
They will be important to decks that use the extra deck and supplemental to decks that do not.
Will it be fast? Will there be a real spam meta under Links? How will control change? How will burn decks influence this entire dichotomy? Will Konami fuck it up? There are too many moving parts, and it's hubris to start really predicting outcomes. I understand naysaying, hyping, and discussion. That's all great. Your absolute certainty on the matter is actually laughable, though.
I am not a cardfag who has collected a deck, enjoyed how absurdly domineering it was in its hayday, and is not raging. I am a videogamefag, who's instead more worried about the quality of the game and excited at the new opportunities this restructuring could bring. I am not tunnelvisioned on 'losing out of sweeping tourneys' or 'my very special splash xyz deck getting shit on', but I am admittedly tunnelvisioned on 'oh shit nigger I can already see a new combo, token decks actually matter again, I can stonewall like so, maybe it's worth setting up easy drops for this scenario, that deck has a really neat effect', and so forth.
Expect nothing less if you're going to post about the topic on Holla Forums.

If it's shit, well and truly shit and not "I did not like it so I do not like it", I will happily join in the bitching and moaning.

Link Monsters themselves aren't the fucking problem, the board is.

The board change and Link Monsters constitute a singular dramatic shift in the game.
Not sure what that that has to do with my post, though.

There is literally no right to lock us out of our Extra Decks, which have been a part of the game since day 1.

Links don't even fix shit.

You can still use a slot, which is enough for many decks. Everyone else is also locked to that 1 slot, but some decks might be better served by adding Links.
The decks that were not using that single slot needed to be slowed down by some measure for the betterment of the game in general.
Konami could still fuck it up, but Links are their answer to "How do we limit [our cash cows] without limiting all of their favorite cards" + "How do we release our new flavor-of-the-generation summoning style".

Saying it doesn't make it true, and I wont believe it until I see it. That was my point. The scenario, future cards we don't know about yet, forbidden lists, and how it all comes together is entirely untrod territory that I don't trust some random guy to tell me about.
Like a smart consumer, I'll be testing and finding out whether the game is fucked beyond belief when the time comes and without monetary investment.
I see things that I like. I see a few things that worry me. I feel the idea, possibilities, and concepts introduced are all positives towards a more functional Yu-Gi-Oh, and I think in the end, it will make it more fun.
Certain isn't certain until it happens.

People have no reason to accept having a new mechanic forced down their throat just to continue simply playing the game as they have their whole lives.

This isn't anything like simply being outclassed by stronger cards than anything that can be tributed for.

Unless you are part of the "problem", I have seen nothing to indicate you can't keep playing the game as you have your whole life. Wait, you mean with extra-deck spam introduced in recent expansions that wasn't there your 'whole life'? The same extra-deck spam that slowly choked out several styles of play, most old cards and archetypes, prevented new main-deck archetypes from being relevant past a certain point, and have gone on to swallow the game whole? To such a degree Konami has to make an entire new summoning mechanic that's basically "Maindeck+" and bullshit like Monarchs to even compete? You're shit out of luck. I'm OK with that, too. Thus
If the changes do kill the game, then fine. I'll complain and be every bit as negative as you lot are before you even know enough to tell if it's a good thing or not. If it just spawns another way to play, 'classic' dueling or whatever, with all the AIDS left intact? Great. To each their own.
Good thing that isn't an argument I made.

Because retards will literally say this is the same thing as adding a new summoning method or making more bullshit cards that are better than older ones and it isn't even comparable.

One Extra Monster Zone without Links is inexcusable, especially when both can be snatched up regardless and only make shit worse. 3 at most per player regardless of Links would have been the best way to restrict the Extra Deck without this kind of anti-consumer bullshit where someone can't use more than 1 little Fusion, Synchro or Xyz unless they have a Link and even then not at all if the only place you can first put it gets frozen or snatched up as well.

Is Black Paladin still any good? It's my understanding that the game done changed

It's easier to summon, but there are better things to summon in a dark magician deck
It's like a niche tech

It "slows" the game down into it becoming even more of a coin flip.
Uh… E-Heroes existed way before that bro.

But D-Heroes are better.
t. Aster Phoenix

I agree, but their focus isn't primarily fusion (though they got some good fusion monsters in Destiny Soldiers)
t. The D

I still want Destiny Hero waifus.
You know, to really put the D on them.

Agreed, it's a real shame there's no qt D-Heroines I can attach to my D-Hero Plasma if you know what I mean

What I am surprised is that we never got D waifus and worse afaik theres no synchros no xyz made out of D Heroes. This was my last IRL deck so they are kinda my last link to this game

Well they are a pre-synchro and xyz deck so I'm not surprised on that front, but they should've given them some fusions even sooner than just recently.

I got given a structure deck with Lightsworns I tried googling a few decks but my fucking christ some cards are too damn expensive

Forgot to end my blogpost with, what deck ia better my renewed D heroes with dyatopia and DeSo dark supprt or shpuld I bitee it and make a lightsworn?

I made a deck with the new D-Heroes and it works much better now, but it's still a locals-tier deck, the problem with Lightsworns is that they work much better with the xyz Minerva, but she costs an arm and a leg.

Yeah sorry about slurred writing. Hate typing on a phone. Well, Saw the price for it and theres no way I just wouldnt buy a goddamn car instead of a card.

Well, they still work very well without her, much better than the D-Heroes at least, but she really either makes or breaks the deck nowadays.

So better work on my deck then have like 5 hours before clocking out. Got some advices for a returning guy? Is that yugioh game online with all the cards still online forgot its name

Don't really know what advice to give you. Personally, when I came back I looked up modern decks of archetypes I used to play (if they existed that is), to see what new cards were good, doesn't matter if they're archetype only or a general card. But after theorycrafting one thing you should do is always test the deck and really look at what's wrong with it and then see how you can fix it, then do the testing again with the revised version. Rinse and repeat until you get a deck that you feel works good enough.
You mean YGOPro? Yeah the Mediafire link to it is in the OP.

Thanks man been out of the scene for years. Was busy living with this woman you know the type, the one you think you can settle for life then she starts doing stupid shit because she is bored and wnts to feel free. Sorry to keep blogposting I realy have no one to talk to and so I retreated to yugioh and my old DS as if nothing had changed or so I wish.

This is better to Summon.

Shaddolls fuse from the deck and trigger additional effects, including dumping more Shaddolls and drawing extra cards with ONE card.

The new Extra Deck rule needs to go. Make the new Zone "Link Monster Zone" and let us play as normal.

I don't even care that much about Pendulums in the Spell/Trap Zones as much as the Extra Deck Restriction.

This . The Extra Deck needed a nerf, but forcing people to buy links if they ever want to have more than one seriously kills archetypes, new AND old.

Look at Frightfurs, D/D/D, a fuckton of Synchro decks (Goyos,Synchrons, etc), even casual shit like Ice Barriers and Entities die horribly to this rule.

And let's not even get into the top-tier shit that doesn't use Extra Deck very much, like Monarchs and Kozmo who are gonna be essentially the only things around once this hits.

We have to force a fucking format split. If only there was some way to form a joint effort with pissed off nips.

How about shitposting on 2chan with google translate?

Try that.

Bring up the fact we could simply be limited to 3 monsters from the Extra Deck if absolutely necessary. Then we could see those exact criticisms thrown at Shitnami.

in Dark Magician support there's a spell that removes buster blader from the requirement entirely and with DM decks easily spamming DM from the hand and grave while ripping them from the deck, spending one DM who can't into Ebon at the moment to make Paladin isn't the worst idea.
Pretty much an slightly stronger option with a Buster Blader effect to get over dragons isn't the worst thing, especially with decks like draco being popular, with some decks he can easily pop in at 5K under the right circumstance. Also negation of spells is pretty strong especially when you can potentially discard a card that's recyclable in the deck like DM.
It's a 1 off you can easily slide in as the deck isn't too tight.

I guess the game is slowing down when now only one player can potentially make a board while the other player being not even able to use half his materials to make a come back.
I already got linked a video where a dude summoned 3 fire wall dragons with one protected by honey bot with that honey bot also protecting a Naturia beast, and even then the combo was under the assumption he's only got his one link zone.

Is tribute summon considered as special summon?
Should i focus on only one archetype to make a deck?

No a tribute summon is considered a normal summon.
As for archtypes, it's entirely on them, you seen popular mixes like Phantom Knight + Burning Abyss. As long as you're not doing Spellbook Superheavy Samurai if you find synergy it could potentially work.

You forgot Flower Cardians, you brick so badly playing them with any other thing, even generic support like Allure of Darkness. Even more then you do already playing 'em

Tribute summoning is normal summoning. That depends on the archetype itself.

i'm feeling depressed, so i'm gonna go play something really stupid tomorrow, opinions? i'm hoping that i'll have more luck with how hard zoodiacs were hit

Very recently gotten back into the game. Using a Noble Knights deck because I like King Arthur lore and the art on the cards. What spells/traps should I get to support my deck? I've been out of the game for a long, long time. I'm sure there's a truckload of spells/traps I know nothing about now. What'd be some good extra level 4/5 warrior xyz cards to get? Should I even bother having other xyz cards besides king Arthur? Will Links make Noble knights even worse off then they were before?

well it somehow works. i don't know how i haven't bricked with all those leonidases yet

for generic xyz, get utopia+utopia prime/utopia ray+utopa the lightning, number 101, ragnazero, castel
norden+instant fusion pretty much makes an instant rank 4
for generic traps, the most important shit right now is solemn strike and dimensional barrier, i have no idea how the banlist didn't hit either of these, probably will next banlist
twin twisters is a must in most decks
maxx "c"
flying "c" for side deck
kaijus are handy if you're playing against someone with an otherwise unbeatable boss monster, like blue-eyes, zoodiacs, frogs etc.

and for the record, links will probably not affect noble knights, or they'll make them even better
noble knights already make like 1-2 xyz monsters at most, you're either not gonna be using the link monsters, or you'll have them as some additional protection for arthur

Not necessarily, Noble Knights rarely had more than just either Artorigus or Laundsallyn on the field as an Extra Deck card in the first place. They are quite a complicated deck for a beginner or someone who's getting back in the game, so don't get disheartened if you don't do that well in the beginning. When it comes to Warrior Xyz Noble Knights rarely run anything that's not Blade Armor Ninja, however Noble Knights also often run Starliege Paladynamo and Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger. You might also want to get a Catastor as a second option for Synchro summoning, but that's if you're also going to run Laundsallyn. Also, to add to for generic backrow you might also consider Forbidden Lance can work pretty well with Noble Knights, but Soul Charge works REALLY well in Noble Knights and Caliburn offsets its LP cost.

To be even more precise, the changes made surrounding links make the decks that obsoleted Noble Knights worse, and bring them more in line with Noble Knights. Not only is there a chance Noble Knights could get a new combo or support, and aren't harmed by the changes, but they now have a more even playing field.

Well that's good, makes sense that they won't screw with Noble knights too much since it really does seem to be focused on getting one king out and buffing it.

Yeah I noticed, but I really like the deck so I'll stick with it and try to git gud with it. Not always sure which Noble arms to use or when to use certain ones. Hell I have no idea what Excaliburn does really, it seems like to shit to me but I'm sure I'm just not understanding what it does.

Also thanks both of you for the card recommendations. I'll try getting some, though god damn some of those are expensive. Do y'all think Noble Knights would be decent enough to play at local stuff?

if you can get arhur out and equip excaliburn onto him, you're gonna be solid at locals
excaliburn makes your noble knight untargettable by card effects (unless it's something that doesn't target, like dark hole or trishula)

Excaliburn can also be banished from the Graveyard to rank up your normal Artorigus into Sacred Artorigus, but yeah the 2 main things you have to know about Excaliburn is that it's targeting protection and that it's the only Noble Arms card that doesn't reequip itself once per turn.

Also disregard what I said about Catastor, forgot that Lady of the Lake can only Synchro summon Warriors and Catastor is a machine.

Reeeeeeeee

you know, when trying my shitty 60 card d/d/d deck i thought the same would happen to me since i run like 7 lv 8s and 3 lv 7s that i want to summon
but because of the fact that i have 60 cards instead of 40, i end up bricking a lot less
40cardfags btfo

Why don't you fags play a good deck for once?

why should i
i've got ninjas/spyrals/zombies ready for when links hit
till then i'm gonna be having fun with d/d/ds

I do actually

when the fuck is war of the worthless round 2, i want to see sneks win

I'm wondering the same, I hope Neos gives us a hot, exciting, suspenseful match like last time.

i think dark scorpions are gonna make a comeback, they got all that fancy warrior support

Wew, i actually won a match with this deck
Can anyone help me improve it?

I don't have my own horse in the race, I just hope we get a mixture of both hilarious shit like Arcana Force having to fight Allies of Justice or Crystal Wing getting punched in the face by a Silver Gadget and fucking dying, and shit that just makes you wanna die like watching shittily made decks made by people who probably don't even play Yugioh going up against each other.

The phone game is actually pretty good and runs at 1440p/60 on my phone.

the gorgonic xyz monster does the same shit the chronomaly ones do, but it also negates effects
torrential is kind of useless in this day and age, everything either gets some effect from being destroyed, or it can't be destroyed by card effects

as usual, the grind is what kills it
i made a pretty fun dark doriado control deck, but farming mmo-tier quests starts to get boring
they should have given more gold rewards

Remove the bad ones. You need. Skull, Bones, Jet and Disk. 3 of all. On or two Moai can be a thing too. The spell and traps are shit. I don't remember what else they used to play.

Wanna play this again. What would be a good booster box to build a deck for someone coming back to the game? one that preferably doesn't contain all this new link stuff or whatever. It'd probably be better to buy some of those starter decks, but I really want to relieve the feeling of opening card packs and then being disappointed because I got nothing good.

Pics semi-unrelated. Just grabbed the first booster boxes I found on Google.

A set full of edgy stuff and I fucking loved it.
Surely you jest. The battle packs are as close as your gonna get and thats not very close. In conjunction with Hidden Arsenal 7 you might end up with something semi-playable…

Just get 2-3 of the new Dino deck when that comes out

Maybe a booster box that works well with one of the starter decks then. I just really want to open up a lot of card packs user, I remember as a kid always wanting to get a whole box of cards and opening them. Now I wanna make that happen. Buying two or three of the same starter decks just seem lame.

I'm going to play a few more board games before I'm willing to make the call, but I'm tempted to say vidya just pulled a veil over my eyes and that /tg/ is where the real fun is at. I've already ordered the expansion.

3 of the upcoming Dino structures, packs of upcoming Maximum Crisis, and True King singles now while they are still affordable

They hate Sangan, right?

I had a dream. There was some place in Japan selling all sorts of weird stuff. It had some special Jump magazines, including a YGO one and a lot of old card packs. Some guy bought them all.

One thing thats always irritated me about YGO is that only normal monsters get flavor text

Canonizing Sangan fucking Tour Guide when?

I've been rewatching the anime and holy fuck its killing me

No worries. Alcatraz is some of the best YGO there.
I sure hope you are watching the fucking original Japanese version.

And miss the insane 4kids "Localization" and shitty english voices? Thats like half the fun

The only "localizations" which make it worth watching was during Duelist Kingdom I think where instead of the two guys pointing their guns at Kaiba, they point their fingers at him in a menacing way instead.

Are you kidding? Battle city is filled with duels that they keep having to pull "The Shadow Realm" on

Im also watching it out of nostalgia

Just change it while you can for the best part. You god damn American scum.

DEEPEST LORE

Honestly, the best part that all of them are Forbidden cards.

…Interrupted Kaiju Slumber is now Semi-Limited as is Zoodiac Ratpier. Fuck off, Konami.

Are these faggots finally going to get banned this thursday?

Best I could do with this garbage

I cannot give a shit about anything that isn't Season 0.

If I rewatch DM, it's solely for Dan Green and Eric Stuart.

The original VA is way better anyway. God damn stupid normalfags. Can't even be smart enough to get to enjoy something actually good.

The virtual saga was filler, that is why it was ignored

Zoodiac please

Ayyy guys I need thoughts on how I could improve my sick deck.

Make all-consuming glutton turbo instead

What's the monster

Royal magical library

Oh that explains everything then

What is the win condition here?

Get your LP down to 500 at least, you can have more depending on the number of Black Pendants/Fuhma Shuriken in your hand, then when you have Reversal Quiz in your hand, set all your equip cards. Afterwards play Reversal Quiz, pick Spell Card. You and your opponent switch LP and your whole hand and field gets nuked, including the equip cards which do burn damage when sent from the field to the graveyard. Win the duel.

Welcome to the fold, brother.

Hell, why isn't the two Fiend's card getting banned but Ratpier and Kaiju Slumber is getting Semi-Limited?

Huh, I have being waiting for new support them, it would be nice if Tamer Editor and Andabatae become Links since their effects involve summing from the extra deck. That or some Link GB, that would be nice too. Test Fusion might help a lot to start their plays but it gets cucked so bad by dimmensional barrier.

Wait, GB's are getting support? Neat…tell me, how good is a Spyral/U.A deck or a Spyral/Kaiju?

And the placement of it is just stupid…like, why not do the virtual saga before Battle City…oh wait, they did that arc after the Duelist Kingdom, only they didn't shove in Season 0 Kaiba.

spyrals are good on their own
not quite sure how the fuck you can mix them with UAs
spyral kaiju works great
personally i like running a fun spyral goyo deck, seeing as i have access to both crystal wing and goyo king through goyo defenders that i can easily make with red resonator and quick fix/drone

Though I question the need for GBs to have a Fusion spell card when the archetype's a Contact Fusion type archetype.

if spacians have one, they mind as well give one for GBs

There it is..my Spy Kaiju deck.

They are getting this guy yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Noxius
I think he is okay defense and a way to recover and start your plays again

Play starter, mostly, since right now, they struggle to get the necesary monsters on the field to do the contact. Hell, maybe even some protection something like:
Massive wall of text but hey, a man can dream, no?

Hasn't been updated, sorry about that.

As in, YGOPro hadn't updated the banlist yet.

I play with this deck alot, its very fun.

Musician King is my bro for the times I can instant fusion and dont have a Spellcaster in hand or field.

Another incidental..we're still SoL for a good Warrior deck, right?

Recent OCG Twitter poll shows 40% of players plan to quit over Extra Deck rule change.

The 2017 Starter is sold out in the OCG, but some users are claiming their stores didn't stock them to begin with.

The Dimension Box is sold out there too, so it could be a reflection of Goat Format cards getting sold a lot here. People are picking up collectable cards and sitting on them.

So i just ggoogled and realized that three old sangans would easily get you more than half fo exodia. Wow. Lols

Oh look, hyper retard purists.

Well, go hit the butthurt button again

Would have been fucking crazy if Marik had been brought along

In a language he cant speak.

That's my issue. Season 2 was top fucking tier… then season 3 happens, doesn't make a lot of sense, and sort of writes off everything that happened in the last season. The moment that grunt used a god card in that silly green magic area thing I tuned out.

I'll force myself through it eventually.

also, Joey not getting with Mai after everything that happened in season two was a tough pill.

I want this meme deck to die.

What is your win condition?

You deserve it.

It's just nice to have fun again, and the nice thing about /tg/ is that there's a huge backlog… though the prices appreciate worse than vidya and /toy/ related things combined.

I don't mind link monsters to be honest. It seems like most of the time you are just spamming the field with summons, losing them, then spamming them out again. Something to slow the pace down a bit would be nice, and it seems like with one link monster you could still potentially get two or three monsters out of the extra deck.

And it's over
Arc-V is over
We now turn to the age of Links and VR dueling

Were did everything go so wrong?
It could have been the greatest age

And sentimental value out of the way, what are people's hopes for links, or Konami's possible back down?

Like any other YGO I will wait and see. No reason to feel neither hyped, nor to be in panic mod. If anything I am slightly optimistic about something new happening to the game.

Im having difficulty caring about Link systems. It already barely resembles the game I used to play and enjoy, and Im never gonna get that back either. It does have me thinking maybe I was right to swear it off to begin with. If any video game took business model of TCGs and tabletop games, it'd be considered pay2win and thats being shown here with Links forcing players to pay up to stay powerful

Jesus Christ. Stop being such a little whinny bitch and just play online then, everything is unlocked for everyone.

poal.me/6159s
Very important data gathering poal on opinions :^)

thank you all for your responses, I have the needed data now :^)

No problem, my man.

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY

I haven't paid a shit for the game ever. Suck to be you.

But complaining that you need to buy new cards is just silly. What do you expect them to do? Make everything free? This is not a video game, you know? What is next? Make them so cheap it is pointless for them to do business?

If it makes you that angry do like me and don't spend money on it to begin with. Just play online whenever you feel like it. Calling it a physical game business p2w is just silly. It is not even Konami that is making money on single card sales. Or maybe that is you expect from them? To take full control over the market by selling single cards undercut prices, which would probably? As if this is not going to create another backlash and would kill their booster sales anyway.

Well, it was an experiment…not that well, won with the Spyral cards.

Why wouldn't you want your Boss Monster to be an out of place Dragon? Free the Dragon Rules, Blaster did nothing wrong

Free the Dragon Rules, Blaster did nothing wrong
Just do it.

#FreeYataGarasu

Goddamn this deck is fun

Its not compatible with current meta is it

Do you even know what fun is, user?

ironically it might be pretty good when links hit
you've already got some great zombie support in the form of shiranuis, and you can pretty much just slap a skull servant engine in it and it works wonders
i'd run it myself, but nobody in my entire country has any wightprince, even though i've got literally every other good zombie card out there

also this
ninja/spyral/zombies for life

I dont really give a shit about USING them, just wondering if I'd just get my shit pushed in. Also Morphing Jar followed by Card Destruction is always hilarious

You wouldn't, Skull Servants are quite a competent deck, not quite meta, but you're not going to get your asshole reamed over and over again.

anyone got any good replays?

bump

What do you guys think?

What if you draw into it, then you've lost an XYZ monster's usefulness, pendulumgraph of spacetime is searchable and once you get startime another XYZ out it does the same thing but as a continuous with protection to stop your magicians getting solemn'd
Raging is just better unless you run pendulum switch now to take advantage of it's last monster effect.
you're spending your pendulum summon a single monster that becomes 2.4K for only your turn and with an eh targeting effect that only delays the dicking you're going to get because you stopped 1 monster but what about the other 2-3, also being level 3 is killer for rank 4 / level 8 synchro which this deck's supposed to engine.
This might just be you avoiding using beta cards but supreme king starving venom is better if you're only running the 1 odd-eyes fusion since his condition can be contact fusion without bouncing and he can loop your magician's or extra deck monsters effects to do something to get over certain situations.
Usually you want your terraforming ratio to match the field spell
Gate with only 1 fusion spell and no infinity isn't too strong and it's zarc set up isn't as good as having cards that could make the monsters themselves If you did run supreme king starving venom you could loop the effect for good removal and half your set up done instantly which is much stronger and darkwurm would probobly be better off swapped for dracoslayer since he triggers you magicians searches, thins, gets monsters in extra and triggers pendulum graph of ages + Iris gets him out when needed. While darkwurm just grabs 1 of 2 monsters with both of his main effects and if you already drew them he becomes a dead draw.
1 target and with another level 7 synchro (I assume for a fusion target) in there you're filling your tight space for a card with only one monster that can be tuned to make it (Who's constantly banishing himself) or stuck in the scale for protection
Sorry if this is sounding harsh but I think it's packing odd techs and ratios in a deck without the real space to hold it's own play style in already

I liked Pendulum a lot since it didn't take from older mechanics and was actually used a lot WITH those older mechanics.

If you told me Fusion-centric decks were gonna be big again to my GX-era self, I'd have never believed you.

For right now, I'm selling off my extra stuff and going to sit out Links era. Konami can get my money again when they unscrew the Extra Deck rules.

I am fine with you going all out.
Honestly, I wanted some protection that could be searchable but I just never summon it. I go into Startime magician all the time
I rarely summon either of them but I guess I can try going in with 2 Raging
The attack doubling effect is shit, I don’t think anyone uses it ever. I like the protection effect as a pendulum more than anything
You are right, I am avoiding Beta cards. Once they are out I will replace them with the Supreme King Servants
I like infinity but its summoning restriction is too much I thought about adding another Odd-Eyes Fusion or Miracle Synchro Fusion
I appreciate your honest input, thanks user

This was for

so why are cardians not meta? they have easy to bring out boss monsters with amazing effects
they have crazy draw power
no "once per turn" limitations

A friend of mine is pestering me to teach him Yugioh, he hasn't played since Synchros were relatively new. I want to teach him some of the new shit, but the problem is that he's overseas right now so I can't just do it live. I'm wondering is it possible to create your custom duel puzzles in YGOPro which I can use to teach him all of the new shit in depth?

Because you don't always get what you want

you probably can, just have to learn lua to do it
i'd make deck AIs if i would bother learning another programming language
although i think it would be easier to just try and duel him and do it like that, custom puzzles aren't worth the effort

as far as i've tested, it happens a lot less due to their newer cards

It'd be much easier to teach him some specific shit by creating my own specific situations rather than just retrying half an hour until the planets align and we JUST get the situation we need.

retrying half an hour would be a lot faster than learning a specific language and then making multiple tutorials

How well does it deal with interruption IDK what that guy you're playing in the image is even doing, no full extra deck, attack mode level 2 but it sure doesn't look like something with the ability to stop you making plays in anyway

depends on what your hand is and what he's interrupting
cus in half the situations, you're gonna have leftover cards in your hand after the first synchro summon, which should give you a chance to do another one

I've actually just checked and found a tutorial and from what I've seen it's actually pretty easy to make one.

Basic stuff like Solemn, d.barrier, trap holes.
I haven't touched this deck since it first came out I'm interested in your thoughts since you've played it with more recent support.

k nevermind, it does tend to brick
i keep drawing god damn spell cards that end up getting sent to the graveyard

it does have good moments though
going first and not bricking feels amazing, especially with those retarded draws
with any other fancy meta deck i probably would have lost

r8 my cancer, going to a mildly important tournament with it tomorrow
my main fear for it is that i don't have much of an answer for untargetabble boss monsters other than crystal wing/gameciel/doom king armageddon. even if i wanted to, the best i'd have is wave oblivion king caesar ragnarok, and that's only if the opponent has other monsters aside from his boss monster.

What current decks have untargetable monsters anyways? Drancia is pretty vulnerable

blue-eyes has a 4k ritual monster that can't be targetted or destroyed
kozmos have dark planet

Ah, well if it is tournament I don't think will run into BEWD although it way more likely than >kozmos which are dead right now. Good luck with your tournament, user.

Is anyone else having a problem with chaos form? I just cant use anymore. It was working fine until a couple of days ago. I also cant special summon the alternative white dragon sometimes. Ive checked to make sure it wasnt a card effect that was blocking me but there was nothing.

Just out of sheer curiosity, is there any equip card that gives a higher flat power boost than Axe of Despair? Im not talking about potential powerboosts, just a set number of points it increases.

ballista of rampart smashing gives 1500 if attacking a def monster

buster rancher gives 2500 provided the equiped monster is 1000 atk or less and is attacking a monster with 2500 atk or def.

Are we alive?

I think we are, post anime hitlers

You deserve to be gassed.

Yes, they played Monster Reborn.

How hard is Japan still shitting on Links?

A lot.

No idea why I did it, probably gonna be like 2/3 dupes and the other 1/3 total shit. Any other dumbasses do this before?

since we're finally back, i can discuss this
tried it at that tournament, went horribly for me
i went 3-2, but only because two of my opponents didn't feel like playing, in reality i should have ended up playing against someone else but go figure
won first match against odd-eyes 2-1
lost to paleozoics 1-2 - first game i started out with the best possible hand, next game i got swarmed in the first few turns, and third game he just outperformed me, i was hoping i could win with time, but i was only a turn short
lost to zoo 0-2 - first game they overwhelm me, second game i start out alright, but they use interrupted kaiju slumber and then proceed to do their regular shit. next turn i have a side-decked gameciel ready for their drident, but i can't use it since he already has a kaiju on his field from the slumber

so right now i'm trying this out, based on some somewhat outdated ocg build. main idea is that i don't run thomas which means i might brick a bit less, and instead i run two kaijus and vanity for that extra lockdown
opinions?

Tell me it has been scanned and uploaded

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Andabatae

(checked)
What if the make Andabatae and Editor into Link monsters? Like Editor is L3 and can be summoned either by returning 2 GB from the field to the deck or by tributing 3 Beast Warrior Monsters? One link is South East, the other is South West and the last one is pointing to the right. Andabatae is link 2 and you need to return 1 GB to the deck or to tribute 2 Beast Warrior Monsters. His links point sideways? Also Make Test Fusion be able to summon them either way by making it say: "Special Summon a GB monster from the Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions"?

It's not gonna happen. (((Konami))) wants us to only use Links.

The new Glad Beast they debuted wasn't from ARC V at all, which is strange because they showed mostly new Fusions.

I also talked to a team at Regionals who just started back up from a few years ago and were mostly playing 60 card PaleoFrogs. None of them knew what Link was, but didn't like it after I explained it to them.

We're also seeing "collectible" cards spike like crazy.

I'm expecting people to sit out Link format altogether and sit on their collections until Konami fixes their shit.

They should just keep the field they have now, add the Link Zone, and drop the Extra Deck rule. Problem solved and people will keep playing, as they are eased into the format instead of being told they can't play their rogue decks.

Well, a man can dream, no? I am sure that if they are printed they will be shit but before they actualy do it, I will cling to hope

Killing the Rogue decks was their mistake. As far as I know, the nips hate Links a lot and refuse to buy it.

Then we absolutely must find such a treasure in the name of dick,unity.

Wonderful.

And I see strong reasons for it as well.

A lot of bans will have to be made before Konami will even drop the extra deck rule to appease casual players, as those bring Konami the most money into the game. Competitive players know better than to buy sealed product, as the only value out of boxes typically are SCR cards. It also doesn't help that Konami gives players no incentives to buy sealed product AT ALL.

If Links prove unsucessful, Konami MIGHT budge, but only if the most casual of players say en mass that they will quit the game, especially in Japan. I know the Gouki link monster that was recently revealed will be a SCR for us in the TCG, which sucks ass.

I think I'd mind the mechanic less is every link monster gave links to both sides (With all link monster having effects tied to having links making them stronger so using your opponents shit for extra deck shit can power them up)
But no, right out the gate we're shown soft lockdowns where one player can have 7 monsters from the extra deck but the other will be stuck with none.

But casual can play there shitty decks in non-official formats as much as they please.

IMO, the best way to solve that issue is to restrict mutual links to a players own monster zones and the extra monster zone that an extra deck monster inhabits. But this is Konami soooooo

This. Whenever I play with my friends who are casuals I bring one of my casual fuckaround decks. If they get mad about MUH PENDULUM SPAM NO PENDULUMS PLS then we just play with decks that have no pendulums, if they want to add some SUPER FUNKY DUDE changes to the rules then we play with those rules that they thought up. Appeasing casuals with links is the single most retarded I've heard of in a long while, what do they think that there's some retard somewhere in the world who seriously thinks he can win the YCS with his Arcana Force deck after links enter the game?

But why though, what pendulum deck would possibly pose more of threat to what ever you are playing over other summoning mechanic methods?
This room is also no restrictions so you could just come in with full power D.Rulers, Nekroz, Zoo (without banlists to even trying to limit their stupid plays) running 3 pot of greeds/upstart goblins
And I go in and he's playing fucking Vision heroes, like what the fuck

so now that gozuki is out, i finally have a reason to run zombies again
i don't have grass so i can't run 60 cards, and i don't have minerva so my autism doesn't let me run lightsworns
is this a good build?

Casual players can yes, but most (if not all players) go by Konami's master rules, pendulum in all. Unless casual players put their foot down in Japan and not shitpost on image boards all day, Konami won't even consider a rules change.

Trust me, Konami views YGO more as a brand than a card game and it'll do whatever it takes to keep sales up, especially in Japan.

No, they don't. I imagine casuals started complaining about the game being too fast, while they still play a deck from LON and get wrecked by modern BEWD. Why else would Pendulum get hit so hard? Casuals ALWAYS blame the new mechanic for their loss, even though the top decks barely use Pendulum.

Hell, Pure Zoo beats Metafoe Zoo right now.

In the end, Casuals shot themselves in the foot, since their rogue decks DEFINITELY dont work now.

Forgot to mention,

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I buy lots of boxes, but I'm going to stop considering Konami super short prints chase cards HARD.

Why should I buy a box when I can spend the same amount AND get a full set of the chase card?

Is there any good porn of Alchemic Magician fucking Slacker?

So when do links actually come out in America and what packs will they be in? Also what's some good places to buy booster boxes/packs?
Damn I knew the game isn't as popular(U+200B was here) anymore but never expected it to be this unpopular.

So just keep fanning the anger until they're desperate.

Opposite. NA WCQs set World Record for most players in a National TCG event, 2253.

Mind you this is an invite only event.

Links will drop in a Starter Deck: Link Strike in July, followed by the main set Code of the Duelist. Both will release after NA Nationals this year, which is also when I plan to take a break from the game.

Explain Links to me

Neat new monsters that had potential as a new optional support role until it was discovered this shit not only restricts players to only one monster from their Extra Deck without using one, but both zones can be snatched up by a single player leading to only more retarded onesided bullshit and being unable to summon monsters from it entirely.

Now it has to burn if they refuse to fucking make emergency adjustments that nips are thankfully supremely pissed off about right now and crashing sales while they beg to give it a chance. I love this feeling.

The moment I read the Extra Link mechanic I just had to go "Really?"

While it certainly isn't the easiest thing in the world to get all the mutual links required with what we have, you cannot forget the fact there would be new monsters later which would potentially make making Mutual Link chains a one card combo.

But that would literally be the equivalent of smothering this retarded shit in duct tape and not even fixing the obvious cracks of how abusable for lockdown it still is unlike Pendulum, which is much more specialized and requires building your deck different from usual on top of being fragile as shit and inconsistent when it first released.

Link is inherently broken and only takes away from the game instead of expanding it with new strategies like carefully linking to your own and the opponent's monsters to pull off new advanced plays. Fucking corporate retards.

So should I lock my Cyber Dragons away again?
I was under thhe impression that the new system would favor older decks that don't have an excessive need of their extra deck to cahin summon one xyz after the other.

I was giving a example of WHY the mechanic was shit. It's not even Duct Tape it's literally shoving a crowbar into the cracks and making them larger.

I thought you were talking about cards that give both players plenty of zones by giving the user an advantage, not stealing both zones with one card.

At the very least this gives us only more reason to crash Yugioh over in the west as well. The fact that there's even something as embarrassing as a Change.org petition means the normalfags are fuckin aware and plenty of them aren't embracing this actual deal breaking shit.

Let me just laugh at your reading comprehension for one second.

Okay done, back to discussion.

Wait people were so strung up about it they went for Change.org?

If you play a deck that has one Extra Deck monster on the field most of the time like Noble Knights then you wouldn't really give a shit. However, older decks that still want to go into their Extra Deck for more than just one Extra Deck monster are fucked, while decks which can already shit out half their main deck in one turn through special summoning are barely even affected by Links.

Are they an archetype? i got the snow white out a booster and nothing else.

Of course i only ever pulled on majespecter card too.

Yes and they apparently have a doujin that evades man.

This is unacceptable on the internet.

Okay niggas, if you could give Link support, not just shitty link support but GOOD link support to any Archetype what Archetype would you pic?

gem-knights
venoms
reptiliannes
crystal beasts
six samurai

Buster Blader Link Monster.

Points to 2 of your spots, and 2 of your opponent's. Linked Monsters are treated as Dragon-Type. If you bring out an Extra Deck Buster monster, and link it, add destruction swords card from deck to hand.

that's actually pretty damn good.

Pendulum magicians (like this is a broad as fuck archtype it's like magicians,dracolayers, odd-eyes,mages,pals) - link 3
3 for both players but only pendulum summoned monsters from the extra deck can go into linked zones (except further link monsters) and being linked to it activates allows them to be treated like they're in scale for scale effects you can pop an actual scale to protect it from dying.
Pretty much you get access to your pendulums still for the most part but now you have to use them like trick boxes more then recyclable extra deck engine.

I'm not that creative but Ghostricks.
I want the theroretical link support for Ghostricks to be suited towards aggression through battle or special summoning more Ghostrick monsters. I don't know where to go with the link effect.

Have the devs for YGO gave an exact date when they're adding the link style mode to the game?
Want to test Gouki, Tricksters and Star Grail's and don't have the ink to print out fake decks.
Gouki is pretty damn cool but I want to make them to work with links, not be some Ghetto synchro deck you know. but giving them a level 1-2 "Gouki" tuner would make me love you long time konami

Why would the devs want to add a field rework that doesn't even have enough link monster cards revealed to back it up yet?
As it is right now links are still just a concept and the extra monster zone will likely be ignored by the people who take the game seriously. I can't say anything about the pendulum zone rework other than: "Sure why not?"

Which is why now they've already released updated master rules :^/
For the 3 Archtypes released there's plenty since the current ones already share a majority of the link monsters available in ability to play them. pretty much 6 link monsters playables a deck + synchros' xyz's and fusions you'd use.
Because they've already shown a build with playable links, just not released it.
Currently only fault is since they've not got finished making them different modes pendulum scales function as pre link scales still. Source in youtube link but cover your ears.

Also for people concerned you'll be able to play a mode without link monsters when they eventually do get to it.

well i still think it's gonna end up being cancerous, but at least it looks fun for now, kind of like the early xyz era

For now you should be able to test shit here ygopro.us/

There's no reason to not just fucking duplicate what they already have and give that the change.

why does konami torture me so

god help me

What deck?

i've got gem-knights, shiranui zombies, ninjas and spyrals for him to pick from
d/d/ds for myself

Zombies have best chance, considering Gozuki is out now.

Your plays take a ungodly long time anyway so good riddance.

they take about as much time as anything from the meta right about now

The rank 5 madolche xyz is garbage, theirs no reason to run it over 3 queens

fck the new game layout is ugly

We know.

Hello there!
Welcome to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh.
My name is Declan, people call me the children's card game professor.
This world is inhabited by people who play this game called Yu-Gi-Oh!
For some people, Yu-Gi-Oh is for a youtube careers. Others use them for fights.
Myself? I study children's trading cards as a profession.
Pick your starter deck.
Gouki the rush down deck.
Tricksters the mill deck.
Star Grail the support deck.
Your Journey in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh is about to unfold.

Yusei is still the best.

Sure the localization is hilarious but as trust me when I say that watching the sub and watching the sub is like watching 2 completely different shows that look the same. I was honestly taken aback when I watched the jap version, ESPECIALLY with GX.

I'll take the waifu on the right, professor.

Well Yusei is just Atem 24/7 so it makes sense why he's pretty good.

this was one of those things that really stuck out
i can accept ancient shadow realm egyptian shit, but suddenly a guy with magic dinosaur powers really was weird

Behold, my A-to-Z Robo deck!

What, you mean to tell me that it's not believable that a dinosaur bone PERFECTLY fit into a part of the human skeleton, namely the patella and the upper part of the tibia?

I stopped watching before GX, what the fuck is this?

Also my YGOPRO says there's an update whenever I launch it, but I can't use the in-game button because it complains about my 64-bit computer, what do?

He's a guy that shows up later in GX that uses a dinosaur deck and makes dino puns, but also has dinosaur bones and acts like a dinosaur sometimes.

(checked)
I never actually watched the dub, but to elaborate even more on what you said in the original Japanese version he ends some words (usually the last word with a sentence) with either "don" or "saurus" to show off even more how obsessed with dinosaurs he is. It's about as stupid as it sounds and that verbal habit is usually not removed in subbed versions.

On the subject of YGOPRO, I've been dicking about against the AI and I found out you can't activate a ritual spell while your side of the field is full, even though you could tribute a monster to free up that space. What the fuck is the deal with this game?

Explain that again, because you make no sense. Some bugs are expected anyway.

I, like most people, am on a 64-bit computer and there is no problem with updating. What version of the game are you even? You just have to click ok or whatever it was when it requires an update with installation.

I tried replicating your bug, but it works fine for me, pic related.
The only thing that could fix this is if you tried reinstalling, I really don't know what else to tell you unfortunately.

Here's what I get when I launch, and here's what I get when I click Update. Maybe my client's just fucked and I need a clean install.

I think it is an extra old version. Download the one in the OP. It will have a similar update as well, but it should work.

Also the first line here was about the AI.

It does require some common sense to make sure you have a backup. No idea why you would install in the same folder anyway. That is not what a clean install is.

WOW DUDE

In my defence I'm making a bigger deal of it than it actually is, all I had saved were the TCG structure decks and the one deck I was actually working on, which I have written down. I just assumed that the installer would only overwrite duplicate files, not delete ones without any duplicates.

I fucking love the dub. It's so retarded, it's beautiful. Like watching special ed kids take the SAT

Where does one find lore for the cards that aren't in their description?

And maybe even some protection for Buster monsters linked to it, just make the lock even more unbreakable

Id quite like some Luster Soldier support.

What it would do it have 3 zones all pointing to your opponents sides and allows you to use monster linked to those zones as ritual fodder, for your ritual monster but using the link monster to ritual summon.
Or it has the BLS effect where you can banish a monster or have it attack twice per turn at the cost of a linked monster
Basically locking out 3 of your opponents zones.

Wait, why are there two different Polymerizations?

Different pictures (TCG/OCG). Count as the same card.

But why do they have different numbers?

How autisitc are you? It doesn't matter. You can't have more than 3 in your deck.

Same reason there are two Dark Magicians but you can only have 3 in a deck.

But why, Hitler?

Well in a word

A E S T H E T I C S
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C
S

do you really think konami would have been satisfied with only one variant of blue-eyes?
fuck, alternate artworks weren't enough, so they used the same design for nearly every blue-eyes card

Blue-Eyes White Dragon as a functional card only has one number though.

It's also possible that one is an anime card that got ported. This is exactly the same situation with the two Dark Magicians where one card was in the anime so we had to make it have a real life match. Both Dark Magicians have different numbers.

But why not just print them as alternative art?

I could probably eventually come to learn about Xyz, Tuner, Synchro, Pendulum and whatever eventually, not that I want to. But why change how something as simple as Fusion monsters work? Fusion and Ritual is enough for me.

you can always run ritual decks, they're not changing at all and they're probably gonna dominate soon
nekroz/gishki/herald in particular

It's more a case of having to learn these things for when I inevitably play against someone who does use them.
Also what's the deal if I have a Link monster that points to one of my opponent's zones?

He gets a linked zone from it. If not for that why do you think there are links at the top of the cards to begin with? It is quite obvious really.

Anyone ever bought one of those value cube things from Walmart or Target? They worth it?

I just started playing again recently too. XYZ and turner/synchro are pretty easy to figure out. Still no idea how the fuck Pendulum works though.

Wasn't there when they added them but if it's anything like links, I assume for money. Force more people into playing the new types of cards..

I legitimately didn't know if it was something as genuinely retarded as letting you use their monster zone.

Speaking of blue eyes, check out this unholy fucking deck I created and refined.

Am I doing anything wrong?

The concept is basically Kaiba blasphemy in that the objective is to sacrifice a blue eyes and a dragon slayer to summon dragon satan to flood the enemy with useless monster tokens while getting more ritual matierial while also packing your deck with trap cards and that make cards pierce defence on activation alongside Chaos Max.

I have forsaken kaiba and raped his deck in favor of an eldritch god and I kinda feel bad about it.

Played the deck, never got the chance to get the full A-to-Z fusion on the field. Then again, I test ran against an Archfiend deck.

It's mostly due to the meta right now being "dump the hand and summon from the extra deck as much as possible" and trying to slow it the fuck down with the first hurdle being "get a link monster by dumping all of your resources into one", but once you get over that hurtle, there's a going to be a lot of "all monsters in link zone get X" or whatever.

Problem is that decks which can already churn out 1/4 of their deck on turn 1 will only be marginally slowed down by it. What's more, it is actually possible to cockblock your opponent and take his extra monster zone.

That sounds more like a problem with Xyz/Synchro/Pendulum/whichever of these types is causing this than with the Extra deck. I don't recall this problem ever occurring when it was just the Fusion deck. Decks that fill their field turn one are still going to do it, except this time they have two extra potential spaces to do so.

Well you have different ways of SS from the extra deck. That by itself adds a lot of options. But it is not really the main problem, if we are going to even call it a problem, it is that the cards that we use to summon the extra deck monster get faster with the time, meaning more special summons, which leads to being able to summon a lot of extra deck monsters.

Which makes it fucking shit that I'm personally going to help see to being punished even if it forces the game into hiatus to fix that fuck up.

Source?

Here
Also, technically you could only use 3 Link monsters by using Link monsters whose arrows point to diagonals.

Are there any JP articles about sales plummeting and backlash?

The edgy teenager in me wants to see it with my own eyes.

I want to rip apart the hopes and feelings of faggots that happily support this cancer and stomp into the dirt as toxic as possible.

Abyss Actors, the shittiest cards of all time? where did these even come from?

They are the cards that Neo New Sawatari after he dropped the Yosenju

I want to see this too

No way it's gonna happen. Japanese are the goodest goys. Hell just look at how big mobile gaming has become over there. They like being fucked in the ass by companies.

Getting fucking sick of not all posts loading sometimes.

Where's your fucking source?

well i had fun today
went 3-0 with my d/d/ds in our weekly mini-tournament, sadly we were only opening OTS packs, and even though i was first i only pulled a photon trasher and metalfoes volflame. was hoping for kaijus or lightning
i beat:
weird mix of predaplants, shadolls and zoodiacs 2-0, both games mainly because he couldn't get over crystal wing
blue-eyes 2-1 - lost one game because i bricked and only had a 0/0 copernicus on the field, while the other guy pulls out two chaos max in one turn and otks me. other two duels he also failed to get rid of crystal wing. he did bounce him with compuls once, but i summoned him again the next turn
monarchs 2-1 - i won mostly because of orthros, since it kills their field spell. siegfried also fucks their field spell. was a bit sad at one point when he kaijud my crystal wing, but i still won. only lost once since i had to throw my whole hand at a light and darkness dragon, after which he summons 3 erebus and otks me

finally managed to sell my gem-knights for about 20$, after which i bought a full cardian deck from a guy i dueled. apparently i've been playing them wrong all this time, he wiped my spyrals with them

and it's the best money on cards i've ever spent

You can steal your opponent's Extra Deck Zone if you create a chain of mutually linked Link monsters.

that's retarded

"Dueling is life. You only live once. If there are days you win, there are also days you will lose. Do not be ashamed of defeat, do not be proud of victory. All in all, let's enjoy!" - Enjoy Chojiro

I did not expect this.

ENJOY
literally rape
i especially like how they throw so much resources to kill lightflare, only to then find out that he's not even my real boss monster
sadly everyone usually surrenders once they realize they can't target any of my cardians, especially if they know i have a cherry blossom with curtain in my hand

and of course, i accidentally only posted half the duel, but i don't feel like editing again
this one was fun

Iv'e been playing a deck based on the new dino structure deck. But whenever I try to pitch Babycerasaurus or Petiteranodon to the grave using Soul-Devouring Oviraptor, the neither of the baby dino effects trigger on YGO. What am I missing?

I am pretty sure that the first effect does not count as Destruction but the second one should trigger them

I really need to test this niggas out. Chojiro's duels were great and the deck looks pretty fun

New Thread

Why did that fuck up?

Here is the link for the proper new thread

Well fuck me

Here