Why is it so hard to find good games with a co-op campaign nowdays, Holla Forums?

Why is it so hard to find good games with a co-op campaign nowdays, Holla Forums?
It seems like there's only the obvious souls games but not much more.
Why are there so few good games to play with friends online?

I'm also not a virgin and i have hope for the future.
But that doesn't matter, right?
V-Videogames?

the last game with a co-op campaign i played was Crash bandicoot Mind Over Mutant, yes, its that bad. did this in 2011 if i remember right.

dont have any more friends or decent co op games anyway.

You had me until there. Couch co-op is where it's at and if you haven't played Dong Freeze with someone then I highly recommend doing so.

I'm limited to PC, 3DS, and PS3 at the moment.
That's Wii U exclusive, right?

Just get your friendgroup to download a shitty free MMO and play that for a month until all the flavor fades out. I'd recommend Firefall, personally, but only because i think it deserves more fame than it has.

I tried playing freeshit, it lasted us about 6 hours.
Honestly i have this list but i'm not sure there's anything decent in it.
Do bully my tastes, i appreciate criticism.

-EDF
-Serious Sam
-Insurgency
-Killing Floor 1
-Crawling in my skin
-Broforce
-Shadow Warrior 2
-Deathwing
-Mount & Blade
-Arma 3

really though, invite them over for a game and dress up as a maid

Everything in that list besides Dragons Crown, EDF, Red Dead and Sacred/Lost Planet 2 is trash.

Also, play this shit, its top fucking tier

Twisted Metal 4 is one of the most fun games to co-op. Hell, even try Small Brawl with other people. I don't know if netplay is a thing with PS1 games, but if you can, try this shit.

B-But user… t-that's not videogames >////>

What EDF game plays best on PS3?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH CAN YOU FUCKING FEEL IT?

But tell your faggot friend to buy make a PC if you and him want the non shit experience.

just have them play vidya while you serve them

Noted.
We both have a decent pc, but ps3 is comfy

Why am i getting the feeling that you would like to be my couch videogame buddy?

If you're that desperate, just pay a dude here some money for the two of you to meet up and play some rail gun games. Nothing beats the feeling of comradery when standing side by side fighting evil, defending one another while the other is reloading, then back slaps and congratulatory gentle butt pats between levels. No squeezing though, that's super homo

Although if you're in to that and all goes well, you can do . I won't judge. Gaylords.

Pick one!

I bought an online "friend" a game we could co-op because I was so lonely and he never even played with me. I haven't spoken to anyone in person in months and no one even talks to me online anymore. Surprised I haven't killed myself.

Making friends is easy. Just pester the fuck out of people and get information out of them. Try to get to know about them and try to find common ground with the other person. Be open about yourself, what you like, and your life.
If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. We can talk about Japanese video games and how fun they are, and maybe play some games together.

That's sad, user.
I know pity is probably not what you're looking for, but we could chat a little bit, see how things work out?
Drop your steam or whatever, i'll add you.

Truly these people are scum of the earth.

I see nothing wrong with playing casual games with friends, tbh. I still play shit like Brandish and Yakuza when I'm on my own.

It's like you have no concern for your fellow anons

Co-op is niche and good online is hard/expensive to implement. You do the math.

EDF, EDF

Yeah but 3fps ain't comfy so either get a comfy setup for your PC or suffer unplayable framerates. Your choice. EDF 4.1 on PC is a straight port (with unbelievably better performance if your PC isn't garbage) and you can play it like a controller if you really want to.

Are you joking? Co-op is a huge draw for a lot of people and online co-op in particular.

3s for es and an occasional wonky n.

If you ever kill anyone never leave a hand written note they'll nab you in 20 mins.

What?

Î think it looks neat and kind of cute.

What about Tabletop Simulator? It's cheating in a way, but it runs on a toaster, and there's a huge selection of games in the workshop.
Have you considered emulators? PPSSPP and Dolphin are easy to use and set up; I've used the former to play MH P3rd HD and the latter to play PSO Ep 1&2+ with others.

Your E's are terrible.

Orcs must die 2.

I have a challenge for you, write out:

'I think EA are shit and the E3 will be peepee'

on that bit of paper and post a the pic and I hope it will speak for it's self.

Well why don't you marry him then?

So far, I've been having a good time with this shit.

T-Thank you user.

Played most of those.
That's a meme game at best.

will you play Red Alert 3 coop with me user

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/trash/

I never played it, but sure, let's do this.

Oh shit, really?

Hit me up with some info and we can get this set up.

IWD/BG series. Secret of Mana and other misc old school games for emulators. Dark Souls 1/2, to some extent.

My steam id is Brutux

Souls games are the obvious choice really, but thanks for the suggestion.

wew lad
kill me

"dark souls" a.k.a "the franchise that hasn't put out a good game ever since ds1"?

My friend never played any of the games so i'll replay them!

That said, do i need any fix if i play ds1 on pc?
I remember a whole controversy with a day one fix.

Do it, chaika.

But why not RA2YR? It does have coop campaing levels.

If you're that lonely, join a Holla Forums discord group. Everyone has flaws like being south american, but it's not hard to find people to talk with at the very least.

I don't think it's hard to find decent co-op.

It's hard finding PEOPLE to co-op with.

EYE Divine Cybermancy
Serious Sam
TF2 MvM
Payday 2 with DLC unlocker

If your friends won't play any of these with you, get better friends

Just post your dick already, OP.
Also, I can't be arsed to read the thread right now, but Magicka. Only the first one.

Played three of those.
Please.

It's fat and veiny, you don't wanna see it

That best be shorthand for "Please put your dick in my ass" and not you trying to shittalk me you little faggot

MOBAs and 6v6 instanced/match-making console horseshit ruined multiplayer forever, online gaming is dead.

It's not as profitable. Why sell one game that 1-4 people can play when you could instead sell each of them a copy? Four times the money!

fucking great
Never playd
Heard it was decent, but never played
never played
Burns out pretty fast, boring as hell.
can be pretty fun
Never played
Good co-op, Akrid slaying fun.
fucking mediocre and bland as hell, avoid at all costs
I've been told it's the worst in the series, never played AC games though
Dunno what that even is
You can never go wrong with EDF.

Your taste ain't half bad user.

Are you frustrated?

Thank you user, as it is i'm adamant about getting Sacred 2, if the thread is still alive at that time, i'll tell you my impressions.

pick one
enjoy no mana faggot

Do you even realize how gay you sound?