Possible Sony E3 Lineup

Thoughts?
Could easily be fake but then again nothing on this list looks unlikely to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86262151&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good bait

Come on, man.

I hope they do actually show more of ffvii tbh, but can see it not happening until tgs.

U gay xD

these look terrible
also
what an underwhelming presentation

Spider-Man is supposed to be hyphenated, and Marvel killed the property with bullshit anyway, so why would a new Spider-Man game be coming out?

From are still contracted to make Sony exclusives. Its not impossible.

It will have been 1.5 years by then.

They already announced a new SM game a while ago you twit.

Yeah but it's from modern insomniac so it's gonna be shit.

Kojima said it would be out before 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Is 1.5 year dead out of water still gathering new team enough for gameplay?

That means that it's just 2 years away. It may even come out in 2018.

Well they sure ain't naughty anymore.

guys, pretty much 90 percent of "leaks" are fake

if you believe something like Sony's E3 plan being leaked nearly three months before the event happens then you're pretty stupid

Fake! "Spiderman" was spelled wrong! :^)
Other than that, looks like a shitty "Cinematic Experience" "Next-Gen VR" crappy overdone sequels, DLC, and some more shitty remasters. So all-in-all typical Sony E3 list.

Assuming it were real, which it isn't, the only thing I'd even be slightly interested in would be RDR2.

Its too late Sony, I sold my Ps4.

Sony owns the BB IP, so no, it wouldn't be.

I thought FROM Software owned the Bloodborne IP? Where did you get your information?

From the fact that BB1 isn't a multiplat

Sony owns the IP, they just let FromSoft develop it

tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86262151&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Are you stupid? Here some question for you, who owned Bayonetta IP?

Ok, thanks for the information

Oh, so it's a fake.

Looks like its already that time of the year for bullshit leaked e3 threads and the newfags who belive them. Never change Holla Forums

lol

Will we finally get a good ending?

best joke of the bunch.

There are no happy endings on consoles.

Of course it will be live! Just like all that live in-game footage they showed off of Motorstorm and Killzone for the PS3 reveal! Sony wouldn't lie to you, they're for the players(tm)! :^)

BB2 being on it doesn't make it a nail in the coffin.
After all, BB did exceed Sony's sales expectations and is still a pretty popular name, its very likely they would rehash it for some shekels.
While FromSoft did say they wouldn't make anymore of these types of games, there is nothing stopping Sony from giving the licence to somebody else.
If Fromsoft refuses, they will just find somebody else.

No way this is real

thanks for the hot leaks, Laura Kate Dale

Only real if it was Switch exclusive

Ape Escape 4 when?

Bloodborne 2 and Chemical Warfare both look unrealistic. Then again… Bloodborne 2 could be produced by a shit team of understudies while the real developers create the games they want to. Crash Team Racing also seems like a really fucking weird thing to make out of the blue.

Also >naught dog

Either way its nothing interesting or spectacular. Maybe FF7 remake, but that's only because I want to see the graphics. I don't actually want to acknowledge the remake even exists until its confirmed to be NOT FUCKED.

Never ever. You only get cinematic experiences and shit games.

Its already confirmed to be fucked.
They are making it episodic and have said they need to "be careful" about the content in modern times, in other words they are censoring shit.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they tried to charge full game price for each of the episodes, for maximum shekel gain

Pretty sure they confirmed they will. Other than that I refuse to believe its fucked until I really see it. And by see it I mean see the outrage here on HATEchan since there's always some sucker who will buy it. And even if there weren't there's plenty of other places to see it. Just the added content could fuck it up.

Anyway I assume its fucked, yeah. But until it gets released or the developers directly make a statement I won't decide one way or another. That's just disingenuous or something.

Still no SOCOM REMAKE WTF!

Are YOU stupid?

I don't understand why you people are saying this since its been clear for a long time that its being rushed to release and recoup as much of the losses as possible.

After SOCOM 4, I don't want Sony to ever touch a SOCOM game ever again.

its been on development hell for several years

…which is why its now being rushed out. Are you retarded by any chance?

nah, not going to release until the year 2020 or later, if thats rushing for you then you need to recheck your vocabulary.

You're fooling absolutely nobody.

WE'RE GOIN' TO DA MOVIES, BOYS!!

Sony should just show 2 hours of the next EDF.

its fake, fam

are you upset

Nigger, what the fuck is wrong with you?

But EDF is repetitive as fuck, might as well just show 20 minutes.

What did he mean by this?

Probably that a console is destined to die as games stop being developed for the platform and at some point you will be unable to even relive/replay the games you have since the console will, at some point in the future, turn into an oversize paperweight. While the same does not happen to computer games.

its ok. im used to not having happy endings

Well, my SNES is nearly 30 years old and still kicking.

Nintendium is really something alright. However if you really want me to believe that you have a 30 year old SNES that you have personally kept, then you must be old enough to realize that anecdotal experiences and faulty logic such as yours is not indicative of an actual argument.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

I didn't know that we were arguing.

THIS KONG HAS, A FUH-NNY FACE

Are you ok?

VAN, YEAH, THAT'S THE MASTER PLAN

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

Do you have reading comprehension problem?

Where have you been?

I'm not understanding why Bloodborne 2 being on the list confirms it as fake for some people (I'm not buying the list either btw), considering it was a success in Sony's eyes. If KNACK can get a sequel than Bloodborne can.

I'm actually going to lose my mind if naughty dog makes another fucking uncharted game. I just fucking want Jak 4. Is that TOO much to ask for?

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

a Jak 4 by modern Naughty Dog would be the cringiest shit ever.

Sour grapes. DS3 was already the worst game in the series and its all none sony users got in a long ass time, if BB2 is real and as good or better than the first there will be more salt than the opening scene of Nier.

It was already confirmed that they're doing another Uncharted, besides, you don't want Jak 4 by modern Naughty Dog - did you see the concept art they had for an unannounced Jak 4 before they instead made TLOU?

It would be good if that was their E3 showing because what a shit show it is.

I want to believe

Has an entire E3 lineup leaked EVER?

No? There you go.

Do you?

Read the OP, nigger.

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAAAAAAYYYY

Fake as shit.

Bloodborne, Uncharted, and Resistance, are all games that the devs said they were done with.

Wait… No drake?

I think it's a spinoff, and Uncharted is shit.

Why not a spinoff with Sully and kid Drake?
Fuck Naughty Dog is gay

Oh gee, I wonder why they are making an Uncharted with female leads, what possible pressures could be making this happen.

Hype.
Sucker Punch is a decent dev, might be interesting.
Meh.
Fucking zombie games.
Eh…
Filler. Surprising that TLoU2 isn't on here.
Shit.
Low expectations.
Same.
Who cares.
Vaporware.
Also vaporware, also…
Fuck off EA.
Who fucking cares.
Might be cool, Insomniac are good devs.
Might also be cool.
Can't complain I guess if racing games are your cup of tea.
Can't complain I guess if Dork Souls is your cup of tea.
Might be cool, but Rockstar is kinda hit-or-miss these days, hopefully it lives up to the first game.

Holy shit, you'd think they'd have learned by now.

Given how stupid CoD titles have been for a while now and all the WW1 rumors, I'd honestly believe it.