Astroneer General

I bought this gem a month ago and been loving it ever since. I have bought so many space games such as Space Engineers and Hellion.

For those of you who haven't played the game it is basically a space exploration and base building EA game like Space Engineers, but much more simpler and bug-free, has procedurally generated solar systems and planets, and much less content.

how does it compare to other early access open world sandbox space survival games like planet explorers, osiris new dawn or empyrion galactic survival?

what kind of autism can you do?

[X] Early Access
[X] Open World
[X] Procedural Generation
[X] Sandbox
[X] "Pre-Alpha"
[X] 20 dollarydoos

You forgot
[X] Bought
[X] Gem
[X] DRM

I thought empyrion was a lag simulator/ship building game?
Eagerly awaiting 6.0, maybe the devs will fix lag shotting and account for servers with more that 16 people like HWS.

I've seen those domed tops before
Did the dev used to post here? If not, I swear someone in /agdg/ tried to replicate the style

It's another one of those early access procedural crafting shit games without any actual substance.

Play TerraTech instead, it doesn't have anything in it either but at least you get to appease your autism by collecting blocks and building robots and factories with them.

Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself. It’s not a game.

Is Space Engineers worth 8 bucks? I like Subnaughtycunt

Astroneer looks pretty fuarrkin cool, but I'm still wary due to the whole early access thing. At least the artstyle is consistent and the gameplay looks fun with friends :^)

Now i've become more wary.

I when i pirated the game i'm pretty sure i saw a character model similar to the ones ingame in the ADGD threads

Curses! Jew'd again!

At least the AAA game is finished and has content.

No Man's Sky was finished and had FOUR QUINTILLION PLANETS of content.

Your argument is invalid.

Yeah, shame they forgot to put a game in there.

I don't understand the point of your post.

It was a little short on content the last time I played it, but the framework was there and pretty solid. Being able to manipulate the terrain in anyway you want is great, and building ramps into orbit or digging holes to the planet core is neat, and the gravity also gets appropriately weird with the shifts in elevation.

Cool game so far, 7/10, would cask of amontillado again

Comparing this to Subnautica is an insult to the latter game.

So space engineers sucks?

Every single thread we have the same mouthbreathing cuckboys asking the same shit questions because they can't formulate their own opinions.

Every single thread they are told why the forever EA game sucks major dick and they respond "b-but it's still getting bugfixes" as if it was actual content.

Every single thread some fucks that work as content writers come to ironically shill games using proxies and replying to themselves.

It has a good foundation for the devs to build on but at the moment there is just too little content for it to be worth the money.

I think I remember. Was that it?

I was shocked to be able to get it up to 10FPS on my shitty toaster laptop, and they're still focusing on performance, which is nice. Needs a bit more content and variety, though.