Laptop for Point and Click Adventures or PS4?

So I need a new laptop for college, and I'll definitely get a new one.

And at first my plan was to buy a bigger, more expensive one so I can also play video games (especially point and click adventures and maybe games such as Civilization) on it. Then, however, I thought that it would be better to buy a smaller laptop that I simply use for college then (smaller is actually better if you have to take it along with you) and get a PS4 for games - because … I mean, come to think of it, I don't really like point and click adventures THAT much. But I would like to play games such as Uncharted and GTA VI when it comes out, etc.

So, I dunno … I guess I'd just like to hear a couple of opinions on that.
Get a PS4 + cheap/small laptop or a big and more expensive laptop.
(I don't have enough money to get both the better laptop AND the PS4)

Do you feel like you need a PS4?

Oy vey, what do you have against the shoah shivah?

What do you think I have against the shivah?

Why on earth would someone say a thing like that if they didn't have something against it?

You can get a solid used laptop for a couple hundred bucks or less, swap the hard drive for a larger fresh one, and have a solid system for moderately intense gaming. You could easily find one that can handle up to 360-gen games (lower spec, but fully playable) and be able to enjoy thousands upon thousands of classics.

I can't think of a question, fuck, out-Jewed.

Well, yeah, sometimes I think it's rather the hipster in me who likes to play point and click adventure games; but then I always end up using a walkthrough to solve some of these obscure puzzles ("don't use crowbar to break the door open - no, blow into the helium clown figure and attach a little needle to it and then let it fly out of the window and throw the angry cat after the balloon, so when it breaks, something falls down etc. etc. until the door opens") and actually like the atmosphere, the story more than the actual game play (and you can always watch or read something when it's a story you want…)

So … and PS4 would especially tempt me because of Uncharted.

So you're saying you got rekt?

Ps4, not even a question.

Get the smaller laptop and don't get a PS4, save your money it's shit.

Buy a cheap, small laptop, and with the rest of the money you can build a good tower pc for gaming.

Plus, no matter how shitty the laptop, might be, it will still play DOS era games.

Why not both?

Pc doesn't really have any games a 10 year old laptoo cant run. Ps4 is a better buy.

Who said that OP is buying a 10-year old laptop?

I was just joking about the question since The Shivah can have you answer everything as a question because Jews, but glad you got introspective.

There's another question, btw, when do you think a PS5 will come out? Is it even worth buying a PS4 anymore or would it be better so save the money and wait for the PS5?

PS4 was not even worth buying, why do you think it will be worth buying a ps5 in the future?
Just buy a good laptop that doesnt have current year cpu, install win7 and mint cinnamon dual boot, and install retroarch to have 6 billion games to play

Probably in like, two years or more.

Lol, there's a jewish themed point & click?

Get the Kosher Edition goy.

Yeah, it's pretty much like a "Film Noir" but not with a drunken Bogart but an embittered Jewish Rabbi as the protagonist.

I unironically enjoyed that game.